Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Official Euro 2021 Thread

Looking forward to it? Will you watch the first major football tournament in a long time? It starts tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 224July 7, 2021 12:13 PM

[quote] “England are the Southhampton of International football.”

So no. It’s always embarrassing to be English in this tournament, and given how good our homegrown players are domestically and how much we invest into the game as a nation, it really shouldn’t be.

We crash out every fucking time anyway, yet Southgate is somehow actually managing to worsen those already awful odds. A team comprised of almost all midfielders? Four right-backs?? Dropping half your squad last-minute??? Saka???? What the fuck is Gareth on?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2021 12:38 PM

Italy are going to lope through to the final stages again, aren’t they? They keep doing that, with ageing halfarsed squads and all.

How Turkey have qualified for five out of the last seven Euros is beyond me. For a team who shouldn’t even be in the tournament, they do well enough for themselves. They were demolished tonight, but it could have been a worse showing.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2021 9:10 PM

Sorry—WTF is going on with Brazil NT vs. Copa America? Casemiro made this controversial speech at the qualifiers, and I still can’t make sense of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2021 8:22 AM

Haven’t got high hopes, but can live with it as long as England perform better than in Euro ‘50, ‘58, and 2014.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2021 11:34 AM

This is DL. Get to the important stuff. Which of these guys is gay?

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2021 11:36 AM

R5 afaik none are openly gay. In terms of statistical averages, there’s likely be to one gay player on every squad. So it’s a guessing game.

Everyone’s favourite rentboy Mason Mount has a lovely cock, though I doubt he’s gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2021 12:09 PM

Fuck. Eriksen just collapsed on the pitch, and he’s getting CPR that doesn’t seem to be working....

Why are they still broadcasting this?

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2021 4:53 PM

The game has suspended. No info yet. It happened so suddenly. Doesn’t look good at the moment. Both teams off the field. I am sure the game cannot continue. Heatrbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2021 5:18 PM

Just got the word that he’s stable, thank fuck for that. His poor wife, kids and teammates must be absolutely rattled

Wonder how this will affect the group stages going forward, and Denmark’s progression? Wouldn’t be surprised if the Danish NT pulled out altogether.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2021 6:04 PM

The Finnish & Danish supporters got a supportive chant of Eriksen’s name going between them, after he was carried off. Really touching.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2021 6:09 PM

^^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2021 6:09 PM

Erik Lamela looks like a gang member, Kai Havertz looks like an alien, Phil Foden looks like a kindergartener. Any questions?

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2021 11:13 AM

Natürlich. Germany needs to win this one too before Jogi retires. AMAF, he's the closest thing we get to an openly gay guy in top footbal for now.

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2021 11:34 AM

R13 You think he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2021 1:37 PM

With the starry-eyed drooling way Frank Lampard is talking about Mason Mount on BBC Sport, I’m starting to think he’s gay.

Lmao @ Lineker stocking the boot in poor Little Lord Frankie about his managerial woes. Nothing to do with the game or with England, but funny as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2021 2:01 PM

And now my son Mase is getting molested on-pitch by half the Croatian NT😨

That free kick just now was almost in, as well😭

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2021 2:23 PM

Honestly I’m sick of Sterling getting starts over Grealish and Rashy.

Raheem never plays his position, and he doesn’t make runs either. He’s lazy, or he’s way too assured of his squad position.

by Anonymousreply 17June 13, 2021 2:28 PM

[quote] Honestly I’m sick of Sterling getting starts over Grealish and Rashy.

Southgate seems to be the only person in the country who doesn’t rate Grealish.

by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2021 2:40 PM

R18 yeah, isn’t it weird? You can’t help wondering if it’s personal on Gareth’s part. Popularity doesn’t necessarily make a good enough national player, mind, but there’s actually a football-related reason we all like Jack so much....

So far I can tell, at this stage Grealish, Philips & Foden are the only English players holding the line and pressing enough to put some fear into the opposition. I don’t understand why the others are all holding back and changing their attitudes so much. I hope there’s a masterplan to it, but somehow I doubt it.

Bellingham just got near-concussed, minutes in to his very first start. He’s not even 18 yet, poor lad. Hopefully he’s not another Jamie Redknapp in the making.

And not to keep banging on about England players letting me down, but on a superficial note: John Stones is so handsome, and his beauty is being wasted on Scum—sorry *Man* City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2021 2:45 PM

Tyrone Mings is a living breathing testimonial to the worth of older players who come from lower leagues, who come from jobs in ‘the real world’, and who haven’t had the entitlement of winning cups as teens.

Before this game no-one (including myself) thought he’d do us any good, that he was just in as a benchwarmer and a poor last-minute ditch replacement. Defending such a top-loaded vulnerable team to a clean-sheet is no easy feat. Prepared to eat my words on this one.

by Anonymousreply 20June 13, 2021 3:12 PM

R14, duh. He's gayer than a closet of peacock fans in Hugh Jackman's beach house.

by Anonymousreply 21June 13, 2021 3:33 PM

R13 considering how accepting and open and vocally-supportive of gay culture Germany generally are as a people (not counting the small neofasc!st contingent, obviously), I’m curious as to why they don’t lead the way in terms of coming-outs in football? Even post-COVID and in an era of Rainbow Laces/Kick It Out campaigns, the Bundesliga are still really cagey and defensive about any intimation of gayness in their teams. Just last year, Lahm advised players against coming out (perhaps as a preemptive warning to any players he knew were considering it?) Britain & Scandinavia so more and better to encourage gay players than Germany, though still not enough. Why is that?

R21 hah! I do really like ‘closet of peacock fans’, though traditionally the phrase tends to go ‘*rainbow lorikeets* on Hugh Jackman’s *veranda*’. New decade, new normal, new meme variation—works for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 13, 2021 3:54 PM

[quote]You can’t help wondering if it’s personal on Gareth’s part.

My theory is he wanted to worship Jack's calves and got turned down.

R20, *I* thought Mings would do well!

by Anonymousreply 23June 13, 2021 4:06 PM

R23! Grealish’s lower half and backside is like a gift from the ancient gods. Very sexy young man, and we can’t blame Southgate for looking respectfully...👀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 13, 2021 4:24 PM

R22, beats me as to why Germany doesn't lead the way in coming-outs. I'm also under the impression that their society is pretty laid back and accepting about LGBT but football is a pretty international sport, they play all over the world and most teams are international players-wise, so maybe that's the problem.

by Anonymousreply 25June 13, 2021 4:24 PM

Would pay premium to watch Jack & Mason getting intimate, though I doubt Mounty would want to upset his main lover Rice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 13, 2021 4:25 PM

Glad Eriksen is doing well, all things considered. He was actually lucky it happened during a game, that way he could get help immediately. An Olympic swimmer from my country died, his heart just stopped. He was all alone when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 27June 13, 2021 7:10 PM

R27 it’s such a relief. Sorry to hear about your Olympiad. In a way you could say at least they die pretty and strong and doing what they love, but it’s really way too young and tragic a way to go. There’s life after and beyond sport.

Same thing happened to one of my cousins who runs marathons at an amateur level— a few years back he almost had a fatal coronary midway through a race. Luckily someone watching nearby who knew a bit of First Aid caught gave CPR, and quickly got him medical attention. If he’d been alone he could easily have died.

by Anonymousreply 28June 13, 2021 7:23 PM

Why is Belgium, such a small country, so good?

by Anonymousreply 29June 13, 2021 7:26 PM

R29 their ascendancy of late is hard to qualify. They used to be a punchline, just laughably shit back in the 90s and early-mid 2000s. And now somehow they’re a powerhouse.

Maybe having veterans Courtois & Hazard—two of the best players in world footie from the last fifteen years—in their squad gives them astronomical confidence? Even just one talisman in a team can make all the difference to the group mentality.

by Anonymousreply 30June 13, 2021 11:48 PM

Alright, fess up—which one of you randy old cunts have been leching on young Russian midfielder Alex Golovin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 14, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote]"You will not be able to depend on that same maturity from all your opponents or stadiums where you are going to compete," excerpts released by Bild reveal Lahm as writing.

[quote]"They would have to endure insults and defamatory comments. Who would accept it?"

r22 Lahm is correct, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 32June 14, 2021 4:49 AM

R32 maybe if certain Euro countries like France & Spain and certain Eastern/Mediterranean countries confronted and permanently handled their problems with ultras & neo-Nazi fans (a small but vocal contingent, who need legally officially stamping out and could easily be) then we could have nice things like Out gay footballers.

by Anonymousreply 33June 14, 2021 8:48 AM

Netherlands were getting goals left and right yesterday, good for them. They’d be a fun team to play in the next stages. The number of fouls called in that game was a bit ludicrous, though.

Scotland-Czech Republic later today. Who are we backing, lads? Whoever wins gets to face the easy challenge of old half-arsed Croatia on Friday, so it’s a convenient fixture to win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 14, 2021 8:57 AM

How did France fail to provide a single venue to host matches?

by Anonymousreply 35June 14, 2021 1:17 PM

R35 pass-agg cuntery?

Basically they know how much the footie means to Britain & Germany, so they figured that was the best way to get their digs in.

by Anonymousreply 36June 14, 2021 2:52 PM

Either the Czech uniforms were tailored to show their best assets... or genetically the Czechs have great butts. I was impressed.

by Anonymousreply 37June 14, 2021 3:09 PM

R37 I reckon it’s all the stewed meats they eat. Protein don’tcha know...;)

Pity Scotland bottled it. They haven’t qualified for decades, then their first match back since last Millennia they get battered. Maybe it was just nerves and pressure.

by Anonymousreply 38June 14, 2021 4:13 PM

[quote]Pity Scotland bottled it. They haven’t qualified for decades, then their first match back since last Millennia they get battered. Maybe it was just nerves and pressure.

They certainly weren't getting any calls their way. Tierney should be back Friday. I am choosing positive thinking.

by Anonymousreply 39June 15, 2021 12:10 AM

Patrik Schick: *scores a world-class goal from half-line*

Also Patrik Schick: LOL

by Anonymousreply 40June 15, 2021 12:14 AM

Hungary have kept Portugal at bay but they seem to be wearing down.

by Anonymousreply 41June 15, 2021 5:28 PM

Ronaldo just scored. At 36 still looking good

by Anonymousreply 42June 15, 2021 5:47 PM

Hungary’s leading party is pushing very anti gay agenda.

by Anonymousreply 43June 15, 2021 5:48 PM

And Ronaldo scored the second.

by Anonymousreply 44June 15, 2021 5:49 PM

That was a great goal.

by Anonymousreply 45June 15, 2021 5:50 PM

R43 such a pity.

This was a tough game to support emotionally—on one hand, a team from a country backing a pro-fascist homophobic government, whose fans also seem to be completely unheeding social distancing rules; on the other, ugh, fucking Portugal.

Ronaldo’s a spawny git who’s just playing with his food and phoning it in, at this point. But I’ll happily take those goals as blows struck on behalf of the gays. And yeah, he has really maintained his form and his looks (shame about the dished face, and the United stain).

by Anonymousreply 46June 15, 2021 5:54 PM

Yeah, that 3rd goal was classic Ronaldo. The great players just seem to move with a different internal clock in front of the goal.

by Anonymousreply 47June 15, 2021 6:00 PM

Gary ‘to be fair’ Neville giving Guerreiro his due over Ronaldo, over on ITV. Top lad.

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2021 6:03 PM

Cris hates the Coca.

Good fucking over of evil sponsor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2021 6:16 PM

France-Germany in a minute. Who do we fancy?

Didn’t realise Kroos & Reus were still playing internationally, but they’re starting today. Müller & Hummels are back, as well.

by Anonymousreply 50June 15, 2021 6:17 PM

Are you rooting for Deutschland, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 51June 15, 2021 6:28 PM

Nee. België 🇧🇪

by Anonymousreply 52June 15, 2021 6:33 PM

R49 I wonder how many years he is able to play on top. 36 is old for a footballer. (He can top me anytime he likes.)

by Anonymousreply 53June 15, 2021 6:40 PM

Bad bad luck for Germany. Hummels is good looking.

by Anonymousreply 54June 15, 2021 7:22 PM

R53 dunno how they feel about it in Portugal, but here in England most healthy decent elite players try to keep going until their late mid-30s, or in a few faces even to just over 40. Maximising caps/legacy/income and all that. Many of the European players in this Euros are pushing 40, as well. Veteran players add a lot of value.

Given Ronaldo’s form today, I’d give him another couple of years before a full permanent retirement. He’s still got it, just without the stamina and youthful vigour. That being said, he is the last man on Earth who needs to do anything to boost his status or his bank balance, so he could retire the second these Euros end and still be the best player of the century. Really, the question is decided by how much he’s interested in actually playing the game and scoring and winning on a personal level—a question only he can answer.

Not sure if he’ll bother to play another Euros/Worlds after this, though. His eternal soulmate nemesis Lionel left international competition five years ago, so Cristiano’s deep personal purpose to compete fiercely has long gone. I think he loves his country, but he’s not a patriot who’ll limp into the sunset.

by Anonymousreply 55June 15, 2021 7:27 PM

R54 yeah, Germany played well, and it’s always interesting watching their precise economical style on the world stage.

France have a team packed with legends, and confidence in spades; but do we really care about seeing them win yet another Euros?

by Anonymousreply 56June 15, 2021 7:29 PM

The French team just always has a je ne sais quoi. Germany has possession, tactics, skills... but France has the oomph factor.

by Anonymousreply 57June 15, 2021 8:21 PM

R57 They have the hottest field fashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 15, 2021 9:36 PM

R58 I never liked the dark kit with the light socks combo. Don’t know why, it just doesn’t look right or good to me.

by Anonymousreply 59June 15, 2021 9:52 PM

Very happy for Wales! Well deserved too. They were clearly the better team.

by Anonymousreply 60June 16, 2021 6:04 PM

Oh, and I never predicted fucking Sweden to grab a point against Spain! I don't know if this means Sweden is actually a good team, or is this Spanish team full of newbies just shit?

by Anonymousreply 61June 16, 2021 6:05 PM

Denmark are in trouble. Shame. They were the better team in the first half of the game against Finland.

Would like to see Scotland beat England tomorrow, but let's be honest, it'll take a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 62June 17, 2021 9:01 PM

Ukraine-North Macedonia could have been a "Bjorn boys grow up" film with a little less clothing.

by Anonymousreply 63June 17, 2021 9:08 PM

Sweden - Slovakia now. This game is so fucking boring. Nothing is happening. Sweden sucks.

by Anonymousreply 64June 18, 2021 1:40 PM

Souness gaen’ it laldy on the commentary hahahahah

by Anonymousreply 65June 18, 2021 6:31 PM

Stonesy! Mace!

All these spurned chances..

by Anonymousreply 66June 18, 2021 7:13 PM

God, I hate England.

by Anonymousreply 67June 18, 2021 7:37 PM

Scotland's doing all right so far. Frustrating to watch at points, too many missed chances, but they're holding their own against a solid English side.

by Anonymousreply 68June 18, 2021 7:54 PM

Grealish=human of Honor.

He did his best, but those cunty Tartan bastards kept trying to snap him, and much like Kane he was getting no service.

by Anonymousreply 69June 18, 2021 9:15 PM

Kane, so really what's the big deal? He looks pretty mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 70June 18, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote]those cunty Tartan bastards kept trying to snap him

Oh yeah, like those English twats weren’t clattering fuck out of McGinn from the first minute.

by Anonymousreply 71June 18, 2021 9:47 PM

R70 yes, it’s a concern. I don’t know what’s gone wrong with Kane this year, but he is mentally off his game and not committing like he should be.

He’s not receiving the ball often enough and that’s not his fault, but the problem with him is that he isn’t geeing up his team to seize chances and he’s not putting fear into the opposition as a Captain ought. He’s barely established a presence in the games he’s been in, and he’s been subbed off twice so far (worrying, unless it’s a ploy to get Grealish on the pitch more often against Gareth’s wishes?).

Could be wrong, but to me Harry looks distracted, and as if the pressure has him like a deer in headlights. Reminds me of watching Torres toward the end of his career.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2021 9:50 AM

Listen, I adore my son Foden, but what did he do to his hair and why?

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2021 12:21 PM

R72 Well observed. Beyond the mental question... sometimes he just looks slow. R73 At least there were no black roots, but the black eyebrows leaves a curious look. Related: The weather in Hungary was such that 37.5% of the Hungarians in the crowd had their shirts off. Perhaps it's superficial, but these internationals have always presented the opportunity to see "national types" (mitigated by increased immigration of the last decades). Hungarians are more flabby than most. Most should not take shirts off if they want to get good reviews on DL. Even their players looked thicker and fuglier than neighboring Czech Republic or Croatia.

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2021 3:21 PM

Soccer loses if Sweden wins. The first 45 minutes yesterday were so bad. Watching paint dry would have been more exciting.

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote] Hungarians are more flabby than most.

If Hungarian drinking culture and street-food is any indice, then I see why. It’s like mixing Germany with Eastern Europe.

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2021 4:56 PM

WTF is going on with Portugal?

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2021 5:15 PM

R77 Well, Germany is going on.

It's surprising Thomas Müller is only 31. Seems like he's been playing for Germany for 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2021 5:20 PM

The Group of Death is right. Germany certainly can't take their eye off the ball yet.

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2021 5:26 PM

R77 Germany as R78 pointed out. One Ronaldo cannot beat better team alone.

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2021 5:50 PM

R78 Well, he looks 40 at least....

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2021 5:57 PM

There was a point after Portugal's second goal when a comeback looked possible. Shame, another goal would've made the last few minutes exciting.

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2021 5:58 PM

Well deserved win for Germany against Portugal. Lol at the two own goals from the Portuguese players.

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2021 6:08 PM

Alvaro Morata is so cute.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2021 7:30 PM

R84 you were faster. I came to write how cute and delicious he looks.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2021 7:32 PM

The most gay friendly vs the most homophobic countries in Europe. Spain needs to win.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2021 8:14 PM

Keano isn’t impressed so far with France or with Pogba, and I have to say I concur. Doberman needs to pull his finger out.

They’ve got until Wednesday to train and sort it out. Hopefully they won’t, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2021 12:03 AM

I don't think either Spain or France have been on great form (even though France is currently topping the Group of Death).

by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2021 12:08 AM

R88 It's all about the ceiling, isn't it? Germany looked pretty meh the first game, then today they dominated like a World Cup champ. Similarly France is stacked with elite talent, and if they play as they're capable can beat anyone... except maybe Belgium or Germany at the top of their form too.

by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2021 12:46 AM

R84 R85 Back off, I was masturbating to him some years ago already!

by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2021 8:25 AM

Spain sucks this year. They might even be gone after the group stages and imo it will be well deserved. This is coming from a Spain fan btw. I love Spain, gorgeous men and very gay friendly. This team is not it though... can't even get 3 points against a weak Polish team.

by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2021 8:59 AM

R86 Too bad you didn't get your wish. I was rooting for them. I'm a huge Spain fan, but even I have to admit they sucked.

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2021 9:01 AM

Some less-classy Spanish fans are damning Enrique’s choice to leave Ramos at home, and to only take 24 players in the squad half of whom were very young (and so got called up to play U21s in the qualifiers).

Suppose the pitch was inferior, as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2021 9:21 AM

Glad Wales are through to the Round of 16.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2021 8:12 PM

R94 me too. It’s nice to see them do well in the footie as well as the rugby.

Still, Bale played a bit of shocker, didn’t he? What is the matter with all the ‘star’ players in this tournament fluffing it?

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2021 9:31 PM

Billy Gilmour got the ‘Rona...

Luckily England have all tested negative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2021 1:24 PM

Because England could never get near him on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2021 1:39 PM

R97 ooooohh, steady on!

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2021 1:41 PM

So glad Denmark and Belgium won! They both deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2021 9:06 PM

R18 just a theory on my part, but I do wonder if the fuckboy messiness and abject scumbaggery of Jack’s social and love life could account for Southgate’s disdain for him, and conversely for Southgate’s adoration of the much more stable morally-light players like Maguire, Rashy & Hendo. From outside appearance, Southgate seems quite square and traditional and nerdy, not the type to partake in or appreciate lewd activities that so often circle around football (unlike more liberated managers of the past, *coughSvencough*)...

If I’m right, then Chilly & Mase better watch themselves and pull their socks up too, because they’re fast headed in the same direction as Jack. It’s giving the Midlands a bad name, all this indiscriminate ratting about Grealish is up to. Almost as gross as James Maddison’s thing for feet, or TAA’s strangely-specific thirst for preggers women. And as for Stones raising a teammates’ baby as if it’s his own...well, I don’t know what to think about it, and I’m sure Gareth doesn’t either.

When it comes to drinking and fighting this England squad are clearly far better than their predecessors were, but when it comes to drugs and sex I think they might actually be as bad or worse (either that, or the debauchery is just getting caught on camera and recorded online more). Some of the rat stories are truly vile.

Btw if anyone is arsed, the gaggle of groupie Frauleins over at Tattle say that the current starters are mostly trashy chavs who are awful in bed (pump-and-dump style, no stroke game, selfish, vanilla), with the surprising exception of Chilwell who is a bit posh/middle class and apparently a very nice generous satisfying shag as well as a bit kinky...

by Anonymousreply 100June 22, 2021 1:24 PM

Euro 2020 host Paola Ferrari in underwear controversy after ‘Basic Instinct’ moment

Italian TV presenter Paola Ferrari went viral after many thought she’d accidentally flashed the whole of Italy.

The face of Italian Euro 2020 coverage has been compared to Sharon Stone in “Basic Instinct” after an X-rated leg-crossing incident — but she denies that she wasn’t wearing underwear, unlike Stone in the blockbuster movie.

Rai presenter Ferrari was dressed in a long black gown with her legs crossed on the show.

At one point, she switched legs, and some viewers suggested the 60-year-old had gone commando.

But the experienced journalist has quashed the rumors, explaining she “prefers health and hygiene.”

“It has gone viral, they are using more VAR (for this incident) than on the field at the European Championships,” Ferrari said. “It happened but it’s nothing serious.”

Some onlookers also thought they saw an intimate butterfly tattoo revealed.

But Ferrari said: “I can assure you that I do not have a tattooed butterfly, I do not fly so high.”

And on the comparison between her and Stone in the famous interrogation scene in “Basic Instinct” where she flashed in a similar fashion?

“It’s a bit of a stretch, as she is one of the sexiest women in the world,” Ferrari said. “In short, the viral video seems a bit exaggerated, I presented two evenings WITH pants.

“Sharon Stone was not wearing underwear in that scene. I, on the other hand, prefer to protect health and hygiene.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2021 2:02 PM

Jack is getting his start tonight!

by Anonymousreply 102June 22, 2021 2:09 PM

R100 that thing with TAA and the pregnant chick was proven to be fake, no?

by Anonymousreply 103June 22, 2021 5:33 PM

What ? No appreciation for what the Italians have given so far ?

I think this year, they have been generous to the fans and it has been a joy to see them play so far.

And some of them are cute.

by Anonymousreply 104June 22, 2021 5:51 PM

Radio 5 Live commentator: “Grealish draws bodies to him.”

Yeah, don’t we know it?

by Anonymousreply 105June 22, 2021 6:43 PM

Noooooo Gaz don’t start Saka and bring Walker back on! Not the time!

by Anonymousreply 106June 22, 2021 6:56 PM

England’s greatest rival and nemesis is goalposts, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 107June 22, 2021 7:03 PM

Ohhhhhh beauty! Sorry for doubting you, Sterls.

Can’t get complacent, though. Schick will wriggle in if we don’t stay tight.

by Anonymousreply 108June 22, 2021 7:15 PM

Uh-oh. Scotland's on thin ice.

by Anonymousreply 109June 22, 2021 7:19 PM

Maybe Scotland burned through all their psychological mojo drawing England. Be a shame, they’ve come so far.

by Anonymousreply 110June 22, 2021 7:28 PM

Cro vs. Sco is tough game. Both teams have good looking players.

by Anonymousreply 111June 22, 2021 8:30 PM

Really thought Scotland had a chance after they equalised. But then Croatia woke up.

by Anonymousreply 112June 22, 2021 10:20 PM

That England game was boring and made us look cagey, but it has got me to understand Southgate’s strategy better. He’s going to run the Mourinho shut-the-front-door clean-sheet defence approach as far as he can, basically—which won’t win us the tournament, but will get us further than we have in years. Can’t despise that.

And it was a pleasant, fun, almost-relaxing watch of a cool summer’s evening. If this is to be my last Euros and I am struck down by medical misfortune before the next, then I’m glad that at least I got a lovely memory of watching a game on telly with just me and my dad (who I don’t normally speak to much) vibing and chatting how delish Grealish is and how Stones looks so handsome in a Shoegaze way (and seems like a nice lad too). Last night I felt a little nostalgia for the football of the late 90s-early 2000s; like a little of the old magic had crept back in.

We’ll still possibly get battered by Germany or France, but I am feeling better about the journey.

by Anonymousreply 113June 23, 2021 9:27 AM

This tournament is so boring so far....

by Anonymousreply 114June 23, 2021 9:49 AM

chilly and mase both have to isolate eh....

by Anonymousreply 115June 23, 2021 11:33 AM

For England’s next round, my preferred opponent of the 3 (there’s almost no chance we’re playing Hungary) would be Germany.

Portugal are very hard to break down no matter what, and they grind out wins, so if we can’t score well against them then we don’t have much of a chance. Their performance so far has been lacklustre, admittedly, but ‘lacklustre’ for them is still streets ahead of every other team now that Brazil aren’t playing.

Customarily, France will snatch and keep all the possession, will keep coming at us like a wave until we break, and up to now I don’t think we’ve been resilient or aggressive enough to have a hope of countering that, either. Their team look to be on good form, if a little long in the tooth. All we can do is run around them like Speedy Gonzales and hope for the best.

Germany however probably won’t require a ridiculous impossible level of defence or attack either way, which that suits us better. They play with a caution and balance more like England, in that respect. Of course, on paper and in terms of stats & caps Germany are still the superior team, and I wouldn’t bet on us against them—just that Germany might be the best chance we have of winning of a really tough set.

The biggest problem is that Portugal have scored 5 goals, Germany have scored 4, and France have scored 2—and all still have another match to play. I don’t care if we’re ‘building from the defence’; if we don’t go on the offensive and steal goals, then all three teams can easily tear us down like paper. So we have to be able to score to have any chance, since they will almost certainly be scoring. We may have got through with clean sheets, but we’ve also only scored twice with concerted effort, and that’s what we need to be concerned about if England are to see a quarter or semi-final.

That England have some of the youngest, most exciting, and exceedingly talented attacking players in world football, and yet still haven’t managed to win by more then one goal margin so far makes me want to commit arson.

by Anonymousreply 116June 23, 2021 12:44 PM

Did DCL just come along for a jolly? Or to keep the other lads (sexually) entertained?

He’s being totally forgotten about on the bench.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 23, 2021 12:56 PM

Spain is crushing Slovakia.

by Anonymousreply 118June 23, 2021 5:40 PM

Would rather have seen Spain top the group than Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 119June 23, 2021 6:13 PM

Uefa took the wrong side

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 23, 2021 6:42 PM

Ronaldo on the field. But La Marseillaise sounded very good.

by Anonymousreply 121June 23, 2021 6:56 PM

has anybody a livestream? Would like to watch the game Germany/Hungary but couldn't find anything.

oh, and I do hope that the people in the Munich stadium have lots of rainbow flags 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈Fuck you UEFA and fuck you Victor Orban!

by Anonymousreply 122June 23, 2021 7:00 PM

Here's the flag moment. Hungary just scored though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 23, 2021 7:13 PM

I fucking hate Pepe.

I can't even remember why.

I just fucking hate him.

by Anonymousreply 124June 23, 2021 7:17 PM

R122 Our national tv shows Fra-Por. Ger-Hun on line but only here. The link has different choices to see the game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 23, 2021 7:21 PM

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 126June 23, 2021 7:25 PM

Portugese goal keeper is hot!

by Anonymousreply 127June 23, 2021 8:30 PM

Both these games are so dramatic. Everything to play for!

by Anonymousreply 128June 23, 2021 8:31 PM

Hungary is going to win, unfortunately proving the cliche that gays and sport are a losing combination, and giving them moral ammunition on their return to Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 129June 23, 2021 8:36 PM

It's EURO 2020 which just takes place in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 130June 23, 2021 8:39 PM

Germany scored! Nailbiting stuff.

by Anonymousreply 131June 23, 2021 8:46 PM

Germany Hungary 2:2 now

by Anonymousreply 132June 23, 2021 8:47 PM

Germany game is over, Hungary is out.

by Anonymousreply 133June 23, 2021 8:55 PM

Too bad for England that Germany squeaked through. That means they'll kick England out of the tournament, like they always do.

by Anonymousreply 134June 23, 2021 8:56 PM

England and Italy are the only team to keep a clean sheet in qualifying. Germany conceded 5 goals in qualifying.

But then England have only scored twice and Germany have scored 6.

Germany will attack from the outset but England might just be able to contain it.

by Anonymousreply 135June 23, 2021 9:06 PM

I feel bad for Hungary. They were the better team tonight.

by Anonymousreply 136June 23, 2021 9:59 PM

Don't feel bad for them. They are this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 23, 2021 10:02 PM

Was watching Frank Lampard and Rio Ferdinand soberly analysing one of the matches. I wonder if, for a laugh, they ever get together and watch the video of them together spit-roasting a girl that was all over the internet 20 years ago. Actually, they should bring the girl onto the panel. - she'd be able to comment on English players' performance.

by Anonymousreply 138June 23, 2021 10:12 PM

R136 The had the spirit. Hard not to root for them.

by Anonymousreply 139June 23, 2021 10:47 PM

R138 yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Very occasionally, I think “WHET that girl?”. and hope she got her revenge by living well.

Has it crossed the mind of Auntie Beeb that it undermines their desperation ostensibly to address and challenge racial & sexual inequality, by giving the prime punditry spots to known misogynists & thugs? Clearly not, given the state of their footie coverage. Ok, they’ve hired a couple of women on the mics, but they’re always down on the pitch giving a comment here and there rather than doing main coverage, or they’re sat off to the side in a studio wrapped in a tight dress and not allowed to say much. But the BBC have always got pervy Lineker there gurning away, usually fielding questions to a former male player who’s inevitably once done something wretched to a girl or a fan or another player that made the news. Then they pick commentators with chequered pasts, as well, adding insult. So far this year, I think Shearer & Gary Neville are the only two male pundits to appear who aren’t known to have spots on their character.

Ferdinand in particular is known consistently to behave in ways creepy and vile toward women; stalking girls and harassing girls during off-season in public, groping and assaulting in clubs, then later milking his wife’s tragic early death for a career boost. He’s such a hypocrite and he’s got a fucking massive nerve, crying endlessly about racism when he treats all women regardless of colour like an inferior race. And that’s not even going into his problems with violence. He shouldn’t be on television, period, let alone paid mega-wedge and idolised by kids.

Being Rio’s close boyhood pal, Lamps has enabled this for many years, making him partially complicit and not much better—and he really should know better, coming from a classier background and essentially raised in the game. That said, I give him a bit of a pass, given that from all the first and second-hand anecdotes I’ve heard, Frank only ever acted out and tried to play up to the laddy pussyhound image when with bad influences such as Rio and Terry or his cousin Redders. He can be a gent, when he isn’t spending most of his time with human scum or spiceboys. From what I hear, back in the late 2000s his old line partner Gerrard was a very positive influence (and he meant something else good for Frank’s life too, but that’s another post in another thread, darls).

It’s just sickening to see all the casual misogyny, and the womens’ football and players so sidelined, and gay players still remaining silenced in fear, while other imported causes get put on a pedestal. I’m not saying it isn’t important to confront and address racism, but it comes to something when the national faces of your game broadcast into millions of homes can’t talk about gay experiences or get away with not owning up to their mistreatment of women. It’s got to stop.

by Anonymousreply 140June 24, 2021 12:54 AM

Well, DL Homos, who will you be rooting for - Germany or England?

I know who I will support.

by Anonymousreply 141June 24, 2021 7:33 AM

aww, thanks so much for your support, GGG babes! You’re a diamond!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 24, 2021 8:57 AM

tfwu realise you play Germany in the Top 16 but u still remember what happened in 96

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 24, 2021 12:48 PM

R137 These are Hooligans, not the national team.....

by Anonymousreply 144June 24, 2021 2:15 PM

German Fake Guy, Trump would not approve of your watching, you know.

by Anonymousreply 145June 24, 2021 2:20 PM

Did you hear what yaya toure had to say about Hazard's bum?!

by Anonymousreply 146June 24, 2021 2:39 PM

Jack Grealish would make an amazing pass-around bottom. He oozes slutty takes-all-comers.

by Anonymousreply 147June 24, 2021 4:24 PM

Jack Grealish looks like George Michael's afterbirth.

Get ready for Germany to embarrass England.... again.

by Anonymousreply 148June 24, 2021 4:26 PM

R147 oh yeah

by Anonymousreply 149June 24, 2021 4:49 PM

R147 in the area I moved to six months ago, there’s a local stray tabby cat (think it’s a tom) who roams around humping things, and when he can’t get his itch scratched sometimes spends nights heatedly yowling and screaming. In the daytime though, once he’s got all his sexual frustration out, he’s quite sweet and affectionate.

After watching Villa’s season just gone and then all the footage from the England NT pre-season training, I decided to affectionately dub him Grealish.

by Anonymousreply 150June 24, 2021 7:36 PM

Confident predictions:

Italy will beat Austria

Netherlands will beat Czech Republic

France will beat Switzerland

Sweden will beat Ukraine

The others are quite evenly matched and harder to predict, but I'd give the edge to:

Wales over Denmark

Belgium over Portugal

Croatia over Spain

Germany over England

by Anonymousreply 151June 25, 2021 1:04 AM

I wouldn't mind a few Ukraine wins just so I can continue to ogle Roman Yaremchuk.

by Anonymousreply 152June 25, 2021 5:50 AM

Portugal refusing to accept their own drastic decline in quality like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 25, 2021 10:20 AM

The England-Germany fixture is making me a bag of nerves, and not just because of the predicted fixture.

Every time we two meet in international competition, something goes a bit Pete Tong. I mean, the reason we have now such reliance on omniscient VAR is due to the goal disallowance fiasco in ENG-GER at the World Cup 2010.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 25, 2021 1:55 PM

I am so happy this is on. I’m on 10 weeks summer vacation and with just one vaccine so far I cannot travel. We have 12 weeks between the vaccine shots.

by Anonymousreply 155June 25, 2021 3:32 PM

R155 mate, I’m with you. This entire year has set off my panic and anxiety levels through the roof, so it’s such a relief having something as familiar and inconsequential and predictable as world footie to curl up in.

by Anonymousreply 156June 25, 2021 3:36 PM

R146 that it’s old and busted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 25, 2021 5:14 PM

I don't think England will beat Germany. My money is on Germany. best they can hope for is a draw.

by Anonymousreply 158June 25, 2021 11:19 PM

This is the footballer of this Euro I find adorable, cute and sexy! Your thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 26, 2021 11:40 AM

He can fix your water heater, too, R159

by Anonymousreply 160June 26, 2021 1:56 PM

Anyone watching Denmark vs Wales? Denmark just scored.

by Anonymousreply 161June 26, 2021 4:29 PM

R161 A great goal... as was the second. Denmark seem the better team.

by Anonymousreply 162June 26, 2021 5:07 PM

Danes score again! They seem like the better team.

by Anonymousreply 163June 26, 2021 5:08 PM

Wales got a lucky path 4 years ago, Denmark, and their hot fans in the stands, deserve this.

by Anonymousreply 164June 26, 2021 5:13 PM

Glad to see Wales attacking more - this game needs more Kaspar.

[quote]Wales got a lucky path 4 years ago, Denmark, and their hot fans in the stands, deserve this.

Beating Belgium wasn't luck, it was skill.

by Anonymousreply 165June 26, 2021 5:22 PM

Why should he fix my water heater, R160?

by Anonymousreply 166June 26, 2021 5:25 PM

Another goal for Denmark!

by Anonymousreply 167June 26, 2021 5:47 PM

Red card to Welsh player.

by Anonymousreply 168June 26, 2021 5:50 PM

Sad for Wales, but Denmark deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 169June 26, 2021 5:55 PM

The Danes scored another goal. It ended 4-0 to Denmark.

by Anonymousreply 170June 26, 2021 5:55 PM

The Welsh have built their team around Bale, as Portugal have built theirs around Ronaldo. It’s a ruinous strategy.

Clearly, the Dutch got over their fear and misgivings about Bale rather quickly, and then just played their best with aplomb. In knockout tournaments, once your opponent finds you out, it really is curtains.

Sorry for Wales, though. I live here and have Welsh blood (grandparents), so it’s a bit of a blow. The Welsh mostly have an ambivalence at best to antipathy at worst about football (Rugby is the game that actually matters in this country), but still they do get a bit glum for a day when they lose.

Oh, well, there’s still England.

by Anonymousreply 171June 26, 2021 6:38 PM

There were sooooo many cute players on that Welsh team!

by Anonymousreply 172June 26, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote] The Welsh mostly have an ambivalence at best to antipathy at worst about football

That's total shite.

Wales love the Six Nations and Rugby internationals but club rugby is struggling massively.

In football the successes of Swansea and Cardiff in the Premier League and making cup finals has seen a huge uptake in club football attendance and Wales are massively behind the national team.

The expectation of Wales in the 2016 semi final was equal to Wales competing in Rugby World Cup semi finals.

by Anonymousreply 173June 26, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote] Clearly, the Dutch…

The rest is irrelevant by your stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 174June 26, 2021 7:05 PM

R173/R174 yes, dear; but what are you doing here, when surely the brasses somewhere need polishing?

by Anonymousreply 175June 26, 2021 7:57 PM

R172 I noticed that too! Many handsome players on the Welsh team.

by Anonymousreply 176June 26, 2021 8:00 PM

R171 Don't feel too sad, Wales did well to get as far as they did. It's a small country. I was rooting for them. Loved their fighting spirit and they seemed like a very sympathetic team. Even Bale seems fairly down to earth considering he's such a famous player. Anyways, my point is just that you did very well. I'm Norwegian. My country sucks so much in football that we couldn't even qualify to the Euro. It's a joke. Norway's team is shite.

by Anonymousreply 177June 26, 2021 8:03 PM

Denmark were brilliant. Wales were weak - no cohesion. Bale was not a happy bunny by the end.

Austria are holding their own against Italy. I thought Italy would flatten them.

by Anonymousreply 178June 26, 2021 8:10 PM

Fucking VAR.

by Anonymousreply 179June 26, 2021 8:24 PM

Never would have predicted that Italy v Austria would be so close while Denmark v Wales would be so one-sided.

by Anonymousreply 180June 26, 2021 10:11 PM

Yes, R179. VAR is taking the fun out of celebrating goals.

by Anonymousreply 181June 26, 2021 11:11 PM

Italy v Austria reminded me of Germany v Hungary: the underdogs looked like they just might squeak through against all odds, but then fell at the last hurdle.

by Anonymousreply 182June 26, 2021 11:56 PM

[quote]I fucking hate Pepe. I can't even remember why. I just fucking hate him.

Just remembered. Pepe is a fucking cunt.

Thomas Vermaelen is a blast from the past playing for Belgium. He was such a good purchase for Arsenal and started well but then spent the next year injured and never really recovered his form.

by Anonymousreply 183June 27, 2021 8:38 PM

Rolando is a once if a lifetime athlete and I can appreciate his skill but I love seeing him lose.

by Anonymousreply 184June 27, 2021 8:56 PM

R184 He's over the hill... we are already forgetting his name.

by Anonymousreply 185June 27, 2021 11:56 PM

Wonder how serious De Bruyne's injury is. If he's out for a few games Belgium may struggle.

by Anonymousreply 186June 28, 2021 1:04 AM

Spain Croatia is fun. Neither side seems to remember how to play defense.

by Anonymousreply 187June 28, 2021 6:21 PM

Spain v Croatia was my favourite game so far.

by Anonymousreply 188June 28, 2021 7:59 PM

Two crazy games in one evening!

by Anonymousreply 189June 28, 2021 8:58 PM

Poor Kylie Ann Mmmbop.

But the French team should never have allowed the vile Benzema back in to the team.

by Anonymousreply 190June 28, 2021 9:47 PM

This thread has been paywalled - please post here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 29, 2021 3:23 PM

The new thread doesn't seem to work. So England beat Germany for the first time in a competition for 55 years. Even an old fart like me doesn't remember the last time.

by Anonymousreply 192June 29, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote]England and Italy are the only team to keep a clean sheet in qualifying. Germany conceded 5 goals in qualifying. But then England have only scored twice and Germany have scored 6. Germany will attack from the outset but England might just be able to contain it.

The defence tactic worked!

After 1990 and 1996 I'm so happy we finally did it. I hope people realise the English don't hate the Germans, beating you means so much to us because we know you're better than us.

by Anonymousreply 193June 29, 2021 5:59 PM

And they're going to act like it's the greatest moment in history. Sweden-Ukraine winner, do your work.

by Anonymousreply 194June 29, 2021 5:59 PM

[quote]And they're going to act like it's the greatest moment in history. Sweden-Ukraine winner, do your work.

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 195June 29, 2021 6:03 PM

The Group of Death have all been knocked out before the quarters!

Kane scoring at the last moment after such a weak performance was Hollywood-esque. I'm not generally a fan of England but they were the better team this evening.

by Anonymousreply 196June 29, 2021 6:31 PM

R195 showing why England fans are so loved and respected around Europe.

by Anonymousreply 197June 29, 2021 6:44 PM

[quote][R195] showing why England fans are so loved and respected around Europe.

English exceptionalism is a curse, but one thing worse than it is thinking the English/British are the worst in Europe. So yes, fuck off.

Anyway, nice to see both captains wearing a rainbow armband. Hopefully the European sides will carry on wearing it in Qatar next year.

by Anonymousreply 198June 29, 2021 6:53 PM

R196 Yep, in general not a bit England fan, but they were the better team today. Looked like they wanted it more.

I am a Chelsea fan though, and Timo Werner is the biggest disappointment in decades. Someone pull the plug on him, please.

by Anonymousreply 199June 29, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote] English exceptionalism is a curse, but one thing worse than it is thinking the English/British are the worst in Europe. So yes, fuck off.

Nobody said anything about the British. Now go throw some chairs, why don’t you.

by Anonymousreply 200June 29, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]Nobody said anything about the British. Now go throw some chairs, why don’t you.

Jesus Heather, what's your damage?

by Anonymousreply 201June 29, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote] Jesus Heather, what's your damage?

Me? I’m merely encouraging the English hooligan to enjoy his national sport. He’s the one who keeps telling people to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 202June 29, 2021 8:25 PM

Sweden v Ukraine got a tad brutal towards the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 29, 2021 11:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 29, 2021 11:09 PM

Only two of my predictions @ r151 were correct! In my defence, there have been quite a few upsets...

by Anonymousreply 205June 30, 2021 4:22 PM

I'll go for

Spain to beat Switzerland

Belgium to beat Italy

Denmark to beat Czech Republic

England to beat Ukraine

by Anonymousreply 206June 30, 2021 5:21 PM

Btw, in case no one mentioned, it’s coming home!

by Anonymousreply 207June 30, 2021 8:51 PM

r199. Timo Werner used to play for my VfB Stuttgart before he left. He was a real talent in those days.

r206. I'll go for Switzerland. We have to talk again after the weekend

by Anonymousreply 208June 30, 2021 9:07 PM

It'll be a real shame if Italy knocks Belgium out. No disrespect to Italy, they've been great. But Belgium deserves to finally win a major tournament, and this generation of players is ageing. I'd like to see either Belgium or Denmark - who've made a brilliant comeback from the verge of elimination in the first round - win the cup.

by Anonymousreply 209July 2, 2021 12:06 AM

So Spain won. I have to look for another team to root for. Does not look good for Belgium at the moment. So Denmark will probably my new favorite.

by Anonymousreply 210July 2, 2021 8:09 PM

Spain v Switzerland was so dull, but Italy v Belgium was amazing!

by Anonymousreply 211July 2, 2021 9:32 PM

Surprised DL has no comments on the Italian players taking their pants off....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212July 3, 2021 6:06 AM

A reminder why so many neutrals hate Italy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 3, 2021 8:13 AM

My teams are out, so I'm for Italy now. Despite R213, they played an excellent match yesterday, on both ends of the pitch.

by Anonymousreply 214July 3, 2021 4:33 PM

R213 And no other soccer player anywhere has ever taken a dive in the penalty box, right? Only Italians.

Denmark looks like it will beat CR and whoever wins this afternoon. I don't think they'll beat Italy in the final. Italy look like a team on a level above the others.

by Anonymousreply 215July 3, 2021 5:00 PM

It's coming home

It's coming home

It's coming

Football's coming home

by Anonymousreply 216July 3, 2021 6:03 PM

R216 A Roma? Si! Si!

by Anonymousreply 217July 3, 2021 6:52 PM

I'm reminded of other VERY STRESSFUL England matches where England scored early and conceded later on. England vs Brazil in 2002, England v Portugal in 2004.

I have confidence this won't be happening again.

by Anonymousreply 218July 3, 2021 7:46 PM

HARRY HARRY HARRY

GOAL GOAL GOAL

HARRY HARRY HARRY

GOAL GOAL GOAL

by Anonymousreply 219July 3, 2021 8:12 PM

Jordan Henderson got his first international goal!

IT'S COMING HOME!

by Anonymousreply 220July 3, 2021 8:25 PM

Italy are pretty much unbeatable if they keep this energy up.

England v Denmark is tough to call.

by Anonymousreply 221July 3, 2021 9:44 PM

Spain was the better team. But, football...

by Anonymousreply 222July 6, 2021 9:41 PM

This was class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 7, 2021 12:07 PM

This thread has been paywalled so only some posters can contribute to it.

Let the free for all HOT SOCCER CHAT continue in the Semi Final thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 7, 2021 12:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!