Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

18 year old Virginia Tech football player Beats Man to death after being catfished on Tinder by the guy posing as a woman

CHRISTIANSBURG — A now suspended Virginia Tech football player told police he punched a sexual partner five times in the face and stomped on him after discovering the person he thought was a woman was actually a man, according to arguments presented Wednesday in a Montgomery County courtroom.

According to the autopsy, all the bones in Blacksburg resident Jerry Paul Smith's face were broken, his teeth were missing and he had multiple cranial fractures. The medical examiner's office had previously revealed that Smith had died from blunt force trauma to the head.

Ismemen David Etute of Virginia Beach was arrested and charged with second-degree murder June 2 in the death of Smith, a Blacksburg restaurant worker.

Etute was granted bond in a hearing Wednesday morning in Montgomery County General District Court, but Chief Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney Patrick Jensen filed an expedited appeal that would have kept Etute in jail for up to five more days.

The two sides later Wednesday came to an agreement to release Etute on a $75,000 secured bond under house arrest and electronic monitoring, according to a release put out by Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt. The order restricts Etute from returning to Montgomery County except to consult with his attorney or to attend court proceedings.

The courtroom was packed as Judge Randal Duncan excluded cameras from the courtroom at the start of the proceeding. Smith’s family was in attendance. More than a dozen football players — most of them clad in Virginia Tech gear — were there in support of Etute.

Etute was in court Wednesday morning wearing an orange prison jumpsuit. A bailiff was stationed behind Etute throughout the entire hearing, and Etute was handcuffed with his wrists attached to a chain around his waist.

Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Jason Morgan argued against bail, and outlined new details about the case based on statements Etute gave to the police.

According to those statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man, according to summaries of the evidence made by both Morgan and defense attorney Jimmy Turk.

Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police.

Police discovered Smith's body in the apartment in the 100 block of Blacksburg's North Main Street on June 1.

Turk’s response to Morgan outlining the circumstances of the case was to emphasize that the victim solicited Etute for sexual activity.

“I’m not saying what happened was acceptable, but this was more than someone just showing up to an apartment and punching someone,” Turk told the court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474May 28, 2022 3:06 PM

He came from a Christian family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 11:50 PM

The newspaper report refers to the victim as 'a sexual partner'.

The newspaper report comes from a place called CHRISTIANSBURG.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 11:53 PM

Ismenen looks contrite in his mug shot.

It seems the name 'Ismenen' means 'Woe Is Me'.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 11:56 PM

Did he punch before or after he came?

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 11:59 PM

This is why catfishing is dangerous. The football player was probably juiced up and hyper-masculine. The poor kid should have thought about this before he endangered his own life. It's common sense.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 12:08 AM

No shit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 12:09 AM

Yahoo Sports sounds like a rather upbeat venue for such a dark story.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 12:13 AM

Any photos of the murder victim before they met the murderer?

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 12:13 AM

The victim was a sexual partner, R2. This was their 2nd encounter with the first one being oral sex.

Somehow the perp thought he was getting head from a woman the 1st time?? - when he returned for the 2nd time he found out it was a man and beat his brains out. Or at least that's the story the court says he told cops.

Don't know how he thought the victim was a woman unless it was "anonymous" bj thru a home glory hole or something because the VICTIM is a lanky 40 year old at 6'2" who's PICTURED at the link here. Not sure how he'd pass as legit woman the 18yr old would be interested in.

I'd not be surprised if something fishier than catfishing was going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 12:21 AM

He’s not hot. If I’m gonna get killed for sucking a guy off, he better be a 10 to make it worth it.

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 12:23 AM

Regret once the dick goes soft. Tale as old as time.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 12:26 AM

OK this is very unsettling, it was signed in February, but only goes into effect in July.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 12:54 AM

Yeah that's weird they met more than once because the victim in no way could pass for a woman.

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 1:38 AM

This showed up from a Twitter search. I don't know if the account is trolling, though, and created the DM's in Photoshop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 1:40 AM

Hmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 1:41 AM

Makes no sense. How all of a sudden did he figure out he was hooking up with a guy? Sounds much more like guilt, shame, regret for dabbling and took it out on the cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2021 1:43 AM

There's no defense whatsoever for murder, but Transpeople need to stop lying and accept the overwhelming majority of heterosexuals and homosexuals don't want to be with someone who was biologically the opposite of what they are now.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2021 1:58 AM

[Quote] But Transpeople need to stop lying

I guess you didn't see the pics of Jerry Paul Smith...

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2021 2:04 AM

This guy's response was obviously abhorrent and in no way justified; however, when someone tries to lure someone for sex with a gender that person is probably not into, with all the crazies in the world, this trans person is lucky to be alive . . . although he/she may not feel that way now.

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 2:04 AM

r19

But they met more than once...

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2021 2:06 AM

This is impossible. According to DL, only Muslims hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 2:08 AM

[quote] But they met more than once...

So? Did he know she was a he after their first meeting? If he knew and went through with it and then beat her up, that's one thing. If he got sucked off without knowing his/her gender and then met up again and found out then, that's another. Still doesn't warrant his response in the least, but this trans person was playing with fire. (Isn't that considered sexual assault in some jurisdictions?)

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2021 2:09 AM

No, I didn't, R18.

Is it obvious what he was born?

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2021 2:09 AM

Yes, r23.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2021 2:12 AM

[Quote] his trans person

Who is the trans person? The murderer had dreads but that doesn't make him trans.

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2021 2:13 AM

Isn't that guy @r23 from Blue's Clues?

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2021 2:16 AM

Sorry, meant R24

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 2:16 AM

The same Jerry Paul Smith?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2021 2:23 AM

^ I don't understand that.

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2021 2:25 AM

It looks like Smith was a mess even outside of his sex life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2021 2:39 AM

I love the desperation to make the victim a transwoman. No, he was a gay man who was into straight guys, like 99% of this website.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2021 2:50 AM

Football player will use the Gay Panic Defense.

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2021 2:56 AM

I remember reading The History Boys and I didn't find credible the twist that one character catfishes men on the internet with a woman avatar. Time has changed my mind.

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2021 2:57 AM

I remember seeing The History Boys and I didn't find credible that the grotesquely-obese school teacher would be allowed around pubescent schoolboys.

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2021 3:06 AM

Why was the other thread deleted?

There's security video from the 31 May incident. Etute brought two other guys with him who waited in the hall. This was planned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2021 4:21 AM

WTF is going on with Gen Z? They're so young and already they're rageaholics. They're a mess.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2021 5:10 AM

Thread deletion is like catfishing.

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2021 5:11 AM

If you look at the comments on Twatter for the mayor of the town, you will get an eyeful. The deceased was BAD news.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2021 5:19 AM

While what he did was indefensible, I will say it is possible for him to hook up with someone and not realize things about them. In college I hooked up with a guy, who according to his pics was a young good looking guy around my age. But when I got to his apartment he wanted the lights off “because he was shy.” I figured what the hell, I’m horny. A few days later I was in that neighborhood and saw him, he was old and ugly. I would have NEVER hooked up with him if I had actually seen him beforehand. It made me feel sick.

Some women now are saying sex by deception equals rape, so I guess he could argue he was attacking his rapist.

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2021 5:33 AM

Some fantasies should just remain fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2021 5:37 AM

That area of Virginia is pretty redneck…..he’s toast

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2021 6:05 AM

This is confusing.

So I gay man poses as a chick to score some young college dick. (So we can cancel out trans.)

The young dick comes over more than once? Huh?

Young dick brings a few friends over to retaliate, I guess? Though they're not being charged are they?

Is that even close to what's happening?

(Murder is murder. But what an idiot the gay man was. Sheesh).

by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2021 6:16 AM

R42 I've seen some posts on Reddit saying he brought the two friends to take turns, and he went first. Who knows if that's hearsay or what. The security footage is edited so it doesn't show who does go in or not.

Also claimed on Reddit is Smith would get guys to wear a blindfold. Surely at some point alarm bells have to start ringing with these guys.

R38 Well it's hard to know how much is actually true. Apparently police have investigated those claims (that he was known for drugging guys and girls in the bar he worked at) and nothing came of them. Only one person actually went to hospital and got a tox screen, and it came back clear. When these same people describe him as "aggressively gay" it's hard not to think there's homophobia at play.

by Anonymousreply 43June 10, 2021 6:37 AM

So what18 year old college freshman has a 2019 BMW? Does he turn tricks or have an OF to get that kind of car? And he must have gotten pulled over for the stop sign issue after he murdered the guy and would have been shitting brick right? He wouldn’t have gone to kill him after a police run in earlier in the day, he would have been spooked right?

by Anonymousreply 44June 10, 2021 8:16 AM

He took a blindfolded blowjob in stride. In a strange apartment, no less. A traffic stop would be nothing.

by Anonymousreply 45June 10, 2021 8:18 AM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This is why people think of gay men as predators..because some of us actually are. Fuck this perv... he and his ilk are why we gays will never be accepted and safe around straight men.

by Anonymousreply 46June 10, 2021 8:28 AM

[Quote] This is why people think of gay men as predators..because some of us actually are.

Do straight people think of themselves as sexual predators, because some of them actually are.

by Anonymousreply 47June 10, 2021 8:32 AM

[Quote] he and his ilk are why we gays will never be accepted and safe around straight men.

Nonsense. Straight men do not fear that gay men are going to suck them off.

And ninety nine percent of the population would not go to a stranger's abode and allow themselves to be blindfolded by someone they've never even seen.

by Anonymousreply 48June 10, 2021 8:34 AM

The original thread got deleted because too much truth was being posted regarding this story. Datalounge is fast turning into another censorship and truth suppressing website. It's becoming like trans establishments.

by Anonymousreply 49June 10, 2021 9:15 AM

[Quote] It's becoming like trans establishments.

Stay on topic.

by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2021 9:20 AM

R50 This was about the topic. You wouldn't know because you didn't see the original thread. Stay in your low IQ lane.

by Anonymousreply 51June 10, 2021 9:23 AM

[Quote] This was about the topic. You wouldn't know because you didn't see the original thread. Stay in your low IQ lane.

The murder victim was a gay man who used a woman's pic to get men to enter his apartment. No trans, hon. Stay on topic.

by Anonymousreply 52June 10, 2021 9:27 AM

The victim sounded mentally ill 😦

by Anonymousreply 53June 10, 2021 9:34 AM

What happened to the first thread?

by Anonymousreply 54June 10, 2021 9:35 AM

R52 I know that! There was more to it though because he was crossdressing and then the trans fuckers got the thread deleted. Unless you seen the original thread you don't know shit. Datalounge is policed by the BTQ+.

by Anonymousreply 55June 10, 2021 9:37 AM

How the fuck did the football player have supporters?

by Anonymousreply 56June 10, 2021 9:55 AM

First i don't understand someone who pretends to be a woman on tinder when you have gay apps. And it's obvious that if you lie things are not going to end well.

But saying that, this young guy has zero excuses, if he went to the victim's house and he realized he was not really Angie, someone with a brain will get out of there.

The truth is he is a beast and a killer and deserves a lot of years in prison because he clearly has zero control of his anger

by Anonymousreply 57June 10, 2021 10:05 AM

Could there have actually been a woman there the first time? I don't see how the victim could have passed as a woman but I suppose if the football player was naive, horny and the lights were low, maybe he honestly didn't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 10, 2021 10:50 AM

The football players was not naive he was simply stupid (and a murderer)

by Anonymousreply 59June 10, 2021 10:55 AM

[quote]Smith was a fixture in Blacksburg over the last few years, working at local establishments that included Centro Taco Bar, Black Hen and D.P. Dough.

D.P. Dough is a terrible name for a place that serves food.

by Anonymousreply 60June 10, 2021 10:58 AM

He had athletic supporters, r56.

by Anonymousreply 61June 10, 2021 11:05 AM

[QUOTE]So what18 year old college freshman has a 2019 BMW?

A college football player that was being courted by scouts. The football world has been watching him, as a player, since high school. That's the life of a (now formerly) potential draft prospect for the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 62June 10, 2021 11:12 AM

Why was the original, bigger, better thread deleted?

by Anonymousreply 63June 10, 2021 11:22 AM

I didn't see it but my guess is that the original thread got taken over by the trans trolls, or Matt showed up and they just deleted the thread instead of his individual responses.

by Anonymousreply 64June 10, 2021 11:25 AM

He’s not trans.

by Anonymousreply 65June 10, 2021 11:27 AM

You all keep posting the photo at R58 and saying "he could never pass for a woman"

But we've all seen drag queens out of uniform, so to speak, and so you know the two are unrelated--many of them look like regular guys when not in drag.

He may well have put on a wig, makeup and women's clothes and been convincing enough in low light and then asked them to be blindfolded which sounded extra kinky.

I suspect the football player was freaked out BECAUSE he brought his friends.

As in "hey, guys, I have this freak who wants to blow all of us, she's super hot" and then they get there and he realizes it's a dude, they're going to think that he's gay and tried to turn them gay.

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2021 11:41 AM

I don’t know what to believe—people villainize (sp) gays, so I’m not sure what to believe.

by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2021 11:45 AM

Drug deal gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2021 12:03 PM

I am a criminal defense attorney. Although the facts are ambiguous the first question the DA will ask is what happened the first time? Why would a football player need to find sex with someone so remote? And if more discovery is made he could be charged with first degree murder-especially if he brought other people. As a defense attorney this all smells like a closet case who over reacts because of his lack of tools with how to deal with his feelings. Black, Southern, Christian football player with a developing brain- ticket for killer if being even close to gay bubbles to the surface. The sad part is his generation suffers this unique problem of cat fishing because of social media.

by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2021 12:07 PM

I saw the other thread. It was the anti-trans trolls who ruined the thread and tried to turn it into a trans bash fest, even when this story has nothing to do with trans.

by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2021 12:11 PM

[quote]Why would a football player need to find sex with someone so remote?

Wasn’t he contacted for sex? I don’t know the story.

[quote]As a defense attorney this all smells like a closet case

But he was on a non-gay app talking to who he presumed to be a woman named Angie.

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2021 12:12 PM

See I was thinking something in a similar vein R69, but with Black, South, Christian football player leading him to be totally naive and thus easily tricked the first time, trying to score points with his teammates by bringing them there and then realizing the reality.

While some heteros use Tinder as a booty call app, there are plenty who use it for actual dating (or at least a drink somewhere before the actual hookup) e.g., it's nowhere in the league of Grindr or Scruff.

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2021 12:13 PM

^^Hit reply too soon.

So a woman aggressively hitting him up for sex like that on Tinder would seem like a stroke of good luck--usually it's the guys who have to do all the work--and he'd be too naive to realize something was off.

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2021 12:15 PM

Interesting when it’s a white guy in a dress catfishing teenagers the trans loons are screaming that he isn’t *really* transgender. Who decides? He fits most metrics of self id. You set up the rules, you can’t pick and choose who gets to be travs and now when they don’t meet the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2021 12:17 PM

But was he dressing up as a woman? I think he used blind folds, glory holes, and fake pictures—no?

by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2021 12:19 PM

Da fuck R74?

He was a gay guy who MIGHT HAVE put on a dress or a wig (we don't know) to scam straight guys into letting him blow them.

And even if he did, it was more akin to a Halloween costume than actually deciding he was meant to be a woman

by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2021 12:20 PM

Meeting people online is a crapshoot. Both sides have some accountability here.

But he didn’t have to kill anyone. Of course, there may be other factors that we don’t know about yet. Was this encounter consensual?

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2021 12:23 PM

[quote]Was this encounter consensual?

Only under the presumption of Angie, I think.

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2021 12:25 PM

Angie? I don’t get it r78.

by Anonymousreply 79June 10, 2021 12:47 PM

You should read the article, R79.

by Anonymousreply 80June 10, 2021 12:48 PM

“Angie”

by Anonymousreply 81June 10, 2021 12:54 PM

The victim allegedly posed as a woman named Angie on hookup apps, r79.

by Anonymousreply 82June 10, 2021 12:57 PM

R79 here, I totally missed this. My bad.

So yeah, some form of deception may have taken place.

by Anonymousreply 83June 10, 2021 1:08 PM

The Execrahle Rancid Fish (TERF) are too narrow-minded to grasp the distinction among deceptive disguises, drag queens, crossdressers, gender reassignment, and transgenders.

They are projecting because of their own physical and personality rejections and are absurdly demanding entitlements and delusionally think trans hate and propaganda get them there.

Lose major weight, take a thorough bath, shampoo the nasty oily hair, find a beauty shop, buy some decent clothes, go to church and repent, and enroll in some anger management classes.

by Anonymousreply 84June 10, 2021 1:14 PM

R84 That's maybe because everytime a little boy puts a dress there are a hundred trans activist screaming trans.

In the past everybody knew what a trans person was, but know everything and everyone can be trans

by Anonymousreply 85June 10, 2021 1:20 PM

R85

Fuck off, troll.

by Anonymousreply 86June 10, 2021 1:33 PM

Virginia Tech is known for having troubling football players. Remember Vick? The dog fighting cruelty was atrocious. Kick that school out of the ACC.

by Anonymousreply 87June 10, 2021 1:37 PM

R84 needs therapy.

by Anonymousreply 88June 10, 2021 1:41 PM

Hmm that's weird, R88 is a Meghan Markle troll, and they're apparently defending the anti trans trolls who are so bad they got the last thread about this crime deleted. I just saw another Meghan Markle troll on the Kanye thread, and they were being homophobic. Wonder what's going on with the Meghan Markle haters this morning, they're being pests all over the place, I had assumed they stayed on their own goofy threads but I was apparently wrong.

by Anonymousreply 89June 10, 2021 1:45 PM

And what could have been an interesting thread collapses in a pool of pro- and anti-Trans trollery.

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2021 1:46 PM

That football player doesn’t look straight to me…

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2021 1:47 PM

Angie baby you're a special lady livin' in a world of make-believe well maybe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2021 1:57 PM

We have the death penalty here in Texas, and I would absolutely execute this football player for what he did if it was my choice. There is no acceptable defense for purposely crushing a man to death, for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2021 2:07 PM

Go back to iVillage, R89.

by Anonymousreply 94June 10, 2021 2:17 PM

If he brought two friends maybe the plan was for everyone to get a hole, and then they found that he was lacking one?

by Anonymousreply 95June 10, 2021 2:20 PM

Just found footage of the victim at work explains everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 10, 2021 2:22 PM

1. Can we please discuss the term "aggressively gay." Please?

2. For R92, Angie Baby was perfect. But at the end of the song does she kill the guy or keep him a prisoner?

3. For the person who identifies trolls, how do you do that? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 97June 10, 2021 2:23 PM

At least he died living most gay men's dream.

by Anonymousreply 98June 10, 2021 3:03 PM

R98, you’re not a gay man are you? I suspect you’re an idiot…

by Anonymousreply 99June 10, 2021 3:11 PM

Lipstick Alley has a Reddit post from a local from the town where the murder happened. This person said that the deceased allegedly had a history of sexually predatory behavior, including putting roofies in customers’ drinks , if they were young attractive men. The deceased also had ties to the local police department.

by Anonymousreply 100June 10, 2021 3:37 PM

Trans or used completely fake photos?

If fake photos, the first encounter makes no sense. If trans, how could you not tell?

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2021 3:43 PM

Yeah like I'd trust anything from Dipstick Alley when it comes to gay men R100

by Anonymousreply 102June 10, 2021 3:46 PM

For realz R101?

You keep the lights super low and tell the guy you want him to put on a blindfold because it's even hotter and while the first 10 guys you approach back out when they hear "blindfold" because they think you plan to rob them, the 11th guy is horny enough to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 103June 10, 2021 3:50 PM

R102, it was via Reddit. Not from LSA per se.

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2021 3:52 PM

There's something missing from the story... why were the others waiting in the hall? Alleged perp already been with "Angie" once and had no clue, really? Now that friends are there it's time to kill this impostor? Sounds like either drugs were involved or a orgy situation gone wrong when someone wasn't down with the pretense. It's still murder, however.

by Anonymousreply 105June 10, 2021 4:00 PM

truth was being spoken r63.

by Anonymousreply 106June 10, 2021 4:21 PM

The DA won't file charges. Betcha real money.

by Anonymousreply 107June 10, 2021 5:39 PM

Sex by fraud is recognized as sexual battery in the commonwealth. He shouldn't have killed the guy. But, the deceased was playing a dangerous game and when you play a dangerous game you can end up dead.

[quote] Virginia– § 18.2-67.4 Sexual battery. A. An accused is guilty of sexual battery if he sexually abuses, as defined in § 18.2-67.10, (i) the complaining witness against the will of the complaining witness, by force, threat, intimidation, or ruse,

by Anonymousreply 108June 10, 2021 5:48 PM

Someone pretended to be a woman.

Someone murdered someone.

Potato/Potahto, right?

by Anonymousreply 109June 10, 2021 6:09 PM

Is this all true? If it is true, it sounds like the guy in Florida who ran that straight guy porn site who lured straight guys to his apartment with a woman’s picture and then when they arrived, used a glory hole or blindfold, but I thought that was all fake and gimmick because gay men are so heavily into straight guys, based on pornhub statistics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 10, 2021 6:34 PM

If they excuse this guy, as I presume they will, then they should let everyone who's ever been lied to in a sexual contest murder the liar. It's only fair!

Except that if anyone killed a heterosexual for lying, they'd be prosecuted and receive a heavy sentence. Because heterosexual lives are just more valuable than ours, to the authorities.

by Anonymousreply 111June 10, 2021 6:40 PM

R97 Stopping at her house is a neighbor boy With evil on his mind 'Cause he's been peeking in Angie's room At night through the window blind I see your folks have gone away Would you dance with me today? I'll show you how to have a good time, Angie baby

When he walks in the room, he feels confused Like he's walked into a play And the music's so loud it spins him around 'Til his soul has lost its way And as she turns the volume down He's getting smaller with the sound It seems to pull him off the ground Toward the radio he's bound Never to be found

The headlines read that a boy disappeared And everyone thinks he died Except a crazy girl with a secret lover who Keeps her satisfied It's so nice to be insane No one asks you to explain Radio by your side, Angie baby

by Anonymousreply 112June 10, 2021 7:00 PM

[quote] I remember seeing The History Boys and I didn't find credible that the grotesquely-obese school teacher would be allowed around pubescent schoolboys.

That doesn’t sound so unbelievable to me after they moved my show to Wednesdays as the lead-in to a show with Dan Schneider on it.

by Anonymousreply 113June 10, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote] ever been lied to in a sexual contest

Where does one apply to compete in one of these contests?

by Anonymousreply 114June 10, 2021 7:16 PM

An 18 year old football player with a 2019 BMW... Are we supposed to be believe that this person was sexually naive/inexperienced?

by Anonymousreply 115June 10, 2021 8:45 PM

Not to be mean but....

The phrase "PLAY STUPID GAMES WIN STUPID PRIZES" has never been so true

by Anonymousreply 116June 10, 2021 8:48 PM

As soon as the two accomplices spill their guts, we'll know exactly what happened. Etute simply lost it and raged after realizing he'd been duped. Manslaughter plea.

by Anonymousreply 117June 10, 2021 10:01 PM

… raged …

It seems he was 'raging' for ten minutes to inflict that much damage on a human being.

by Anonymousreply 118June 10, 2021 10:03 PM

Etute Brutus?

by Anonymousreply 119June 10, 2021 10:09 PM

In a "rage", a big football player can punch a 115 pound skinny fem guy 6 times in the head and repeatedly stomp on his face all within 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 120June 10, 2021 10:10 PM

^ Make that 10.

by Anonymousreply 121June 10, 2021 10:35 PM

Why no mentioned of his 2 accomplices when there's a video showing he was not alone? Are they being sought out at all?

by Anonymousreply 122June 10, 2021 10:46 PM

This reminds me of Craigslist. I once met a guy on there around my age (25)....Got there and some old timer invited me in and acted like he was the roommate. Then he told me he was the one who posted the ad and wanted to give me a BJ. I turned him down and (in my naivety I asked him why he tricked me into coming over and he said with a giant grin "everyone does it".....SCUMBAG....I DO NOT feel sorry for this old queen at all---he tricked the wrong guy....That was my last CL ad...

by Anonymousreply 123June 10, 2021 10:53 PM

I bet it was some sort of gloryhole contraption the first time. Dim wit football player finally got suspicious the second time and pulled back the contraption and found the victim in his manly glory. There is a fairly popular reddit sub that is for gloryholes and to a lesser extnt abs (which is why i checkit out from time-to-time) A lot of the patrons are str8 guys looking for glory holes run by hot women. Some posters claim to be young women-i see that am immediately suspicious-hosting gloryholes. They use pics that are almost certainly catfish bait. Having been around the block, people who use gloryholes generally have a reason to hide (gender, diseased, ancient, race) and I would never use one randomly. But that reddit has young str8 fools thinking they have some hot girl who appears magically to be setting up complicated (or crude) GH set ups. Both sides of this tragedy were playing a risky game and are saddly paying the price.

by Anonymousreply 124June 10, 2021 11:00 PM

R66 has it right.

by Anonymousreply 125June 10, 2021 11:00 PM

[quote]As soon as the two accomplices spill their guts, we'll know exactly what happened. Etute simply lost it and raged after realizing he'd been duped. Manslaughter plea.

I think the victim wanted his friends to join.

by Anonymousreply 126June 10, 2021 11:03 PM

They would all put their dicks through the one gloryhole?

by Anonymousreply 127June 10, 2021 11:04 PM

Maybe the dude showed up at "Angie's" place unannounced with his friends...Dude told his friends the story of the first time...They wanted some.....Gay guy answers the door and all of sudden it "clicks" that Angie was a guy in a wig

by Anonymousreply 128June 10, 2021 11:09 PM

No, R128. It was planned. You all need to read the article.

by Anonymousreply 129June 10, 2021 11:10 PM

That makes sense R124. If it was a curtain maybe one of the friends peeked to see and saw Smith. I think it was some sort of contraption. I’m sure he got that stupid idea from that awful gay for pay porn. Gay men love that type of porn. It’s their favorite.

by Anonymousreply 130June 10, 2021 11:15 PM

R112 I still can't figure it out. The song says everyone thinks he's dead but Angie. But Angie is not mentally stable. I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 131June 10, 2021 11:20 PM

A CURTAIN is NOT a Glory Hole....Some of you cheap old queens better take note......A sheet?.....What the hell?....Buy some tools. Home Depot will cut a plywood sheet to the size of your doorway---so I've "heard"....

by Anonymousreply 132June 10, 2021 11:33 PM

Maybe that’s what he did, but they discovered him so they must have got in some how while he was blowing and distracted.

by Anonymousreply 133June 10, 2021 11:35 PM

No one needs to put up a sheet anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 10, 2021 11:50 PM

Will they march in for the victim?

by Anonymousreply 135June 10, 2021 11:53 PM

R134 = The cheap DL Queens aren't going to drop 799 for that. These poor queens will just use tacks and a 2 dollar sheet they found at the Thrift Store.....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 11, 2021 12:01 AM

Thank you R125

Seemed pretty obvious to me, but DLers have imaginations.

by Anonymousreply 137June 11, 2021 12:41 AM

I don’t think he wore women’s clothes. He got found out during the act, I think.

“Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”, basically.

by Anonymousreply 138June 11, 2021 12:43 AM

All the places you could use glory-hole-to-go.

by Anonymousreply 139June 11, 2021 12:48 AM

Why are some so desperate? So immoral?

by Anonymousreply 140June 11, 2021 1:00 AM

Lonely.

by Anonymousreply 141June 11, 2021 1:03 AM

Not trans identified maybe. But if he really was dressing as a woman and luring straight men by telling them to come smash and pipe his pussy, then it certainly sounds like he was autogynephilic at least.

by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2021 2:47 AM

[quote]Interesting when it’s a white guy in a dress catfishing teenagers the trans loons are screaming that he isn’t *really* transgender. Who decides?

No true scotsman.

by Anonymousreply 143June 11, 2021 2:57 AM

the tranny unfortunately got what was coming to it

by Anonymousreply 144June 11, 2021 3:15 AM

Someone was watching too much Baitbus.

by Anonymousreply 145June 11, 2021 3:25 AM

The irony is that brutha will be beating men in prison to GIVE him head.

by Anonymousreply 146June 11, 2021 3:27 AM

Not really

by Anonymousreply 147June 11, 2021 3:28 AM

How soon we forget...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 11, 2021 3:51 AM

[quote] So what18 year old college freshman has a 2019 BMW? Does he turn tricks or have an OF to get that kind of car?

You must not have gone to college at a big football (or basketball) school.

by Anonymousreply 149June 11, 2021 4:10 AM

The dead guy reminds me of one of those guys at the Bathhouse---you stick your cock in the GH and then instead of sucking they start throwing LUBE on your dick and try to get you to fuck them....Those guys are disgusting. And technically they are trying to get you to perform a sex act against your will. SICKOS...

by Anonymousreply 150June 11, 2021 5:23 AM

Well has some group or other claimed him and added him to the list of trannies murdered this year because of literal violence?

by Anonymousreply 151June 11, 2021 5:55 AM

So if she had gone ahead and gotten a vagina she might still be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 152June 11, 2021 6:01 AM

There was a comment on reddit from some guy who claimed to have been in the apartment (I assume if true he was also catfished, no-one insisted he spell it out). He said that the lights were down low and that 'she' came out wearing a hoodie.

So there is no evidence of Jerry Smith ever dressing up as a woman, believing he was a woman, or really trying to pass himself off as a woman in any context other than social media and texting.

So can the obsessive, mentally-ill anti-trans trolls please just fuck off? Maya Forstater won her court case, surely that's enough for you to switch off the computer and go celebrate with a couple of cheesecakes or something.

by Anonymousreply 153June 11, 2021 6:13 AM

"*nt*-tr*ns" is just another way of saying "shut up f@g."

by Anonymousreply 154June 11, 2021 6:21 AM

Jefferson would not approve. There are no "Isimemen Etute's" on our campus. Thank God he's Tech's problem.

by Anonymousreply 155June 11, 2021 6:46 AM

R154 did the vowels on your keyboard break?

by Anonymousreply 156June 11, 2021 7:05 AM

Did the cross-burning run out of lighter fluid?

by Anonymousreply 157June 11, 2021 7:06 AM

Not yet and we have torches for backup!

by Anonymousreply 158June 11, 2021 7:12 AM

Actually R130, you homophobic cunt, guys like Jerry are into things like SISSY HYPNO porn. When there is cross dressing for sexual gratification involved, agp and sissification are never far behind. Jerry is not representative of gay men the way you imply. No more than any trans woman who is male attracted.

by Anonymousreply 159June 11, 2021 7:38 AM

Niggas gonna nig. Stay above the fray, R159.

by Anonymousreply 160June 11, 2021 7:47 AM

Gay men love straight men, R159. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 161June 11, 2021 10:53 AM

[quote] So there is no evidence of Jerry Smith ever dressing up as a woman, believing he was a woman, or really trying to pass himself off as a woman in any context other than social media and texting.

I think they’re trying to place him in the trans category because they don’t want to be associated. He’s not trans, he’s your typical, run-of-the-mill gay guy into straight guys. Many of them today are actually transitioning so they can get straight guys.

Straight guys are #1 to gay men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 11, 2021 10:59 AM

This incident is clearly not about TRANS people so Boris please go somewhere else and choke on your vomit.

by Anonymousreply 163June 11, 2021 11:04 AM

This story is just horrible, and extremely sad. No snarky comments, jokes, speculation, condemnations of groups, or individuals at this point, from me. Just sadness at this story and the state of the world.

My reaction to these types of stories is really changing as I get older. And I'm starting to think things won't get any better in my lifetime. Depressing.

by Anonymousreply 164June 11, 2021 11:14 AM

r61: If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 11, 2021 11:21 AM

[quote] the tranny unfortunately got what was coming to it

You’re a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 166June 11, 2021 12:13 PM

R107, he’s already been charged with 2nd degree murder. You don’t get arrested in the US without being charged with something.

by Anonymousreply 167June 11, 2021 12:59 PM

Gay men love men, R162. The idea of masculine straight passing guys being into us can be hot. The idea of straight guys being into us because we've convinced them we are female is something else entirely. That is on the transgender spectrum. This fetish of being a woman with a man is a trans fantasy that gets fulfilled with transition. So unless you think all "heterosexual" trans women are really gay men, please stop calling their fetishes "gay".

by Anonymousreply 168June 11, 2021 7:15 PM

[Quote] and the state of the world.

Are you fucking kidding? Jerry Paul Smith is a fucking anomaly.

by Anonymousreply 169June 11, 2021 7:21 PM

[quote]So unless you think all "heterosexual" trans women are really gay men, please stop calling their fetishes "gay".

I do and they are.

by Anonymousreply 170June 11, 2021 7:25 PM

And this guy was not trans in the whatever sense you think. He was a gay man who used fake pictures of girls to lure straight guys to his apartment. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 171June 11, 2021 7:26 PM

The hoodie detail is funny.

by Anonymousreply 172June 11, 2021 7:29 PM

I want hear the victim's attempt at a female voice. Or did he just whisper?

by Anonymousreply 173June 11, 2021 8:08 PM

A woman in the UK went to jail for pretending to be a man and using a strap-on to have sex with a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 11, 2021 8:12 PM

Smith was 6’2” and weighted 135. Skinny enough to be confused for a woman but that height is hard to hide.

by Anonymousreply 175June 11, 2021 8:15 PM

Well whatever, R170. It's clear from your comments you care more about hating men than you do about sex integrity. I'll take your homophobia accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 176June 11, 2021 9:00 PM

Sex integrity? It’s not homophobic to say gay men are way into straight guys. Statistics even back it up.

by Anonymousreply 177June 11, 2021 9:29 PM

What statistics?

by Anonymousreply 178June 11, 2021 9:41 PM

I have known only a handful of gay men in my 50 years who go after straight men.

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2021 9:43 PM

Pornhub apparently, R178. No selection bias there at all...

by Anonymousreply 180June 11, 2021 9:48 PM

Yeah—pornhub. Straight guys number one and two. Gay men love straight guys. Who cares. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 181June 11, 2021 9:49 PM

Surprised we don't read more about castrations, if you're going into dark places with strangers.

by Anonymousreply 182June 11, 2021 9:50 PM

Yeah it's not homophobic at all to say that all gay men are reflective of the tastes of Pornhub users.

by Anonymousreply 183June 11, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote]There's no fucking reason to be a closet case or ex-Gay in 2021.

That’s too many.

by Anonymousreply 184June 11, 2021 9:50 PM

[quote]I have known only a handful of gay men in my 50 years who go after straight men.

That’s too many.

by Anonymousreply 185June 11, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote]Yeah it's not homophobic at all to say that all gay men are reflective of the tastes of Pornhub users.

They go by searches. Fuck off! You sound like the trans where everything’s “transphobic”. Stop being so threatened. Gay men love straight guys. Now I’m going to head to the “hitting on straight guys” thread. Ciao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186June 11, 2021 9:53 PM

PornHub?! That's the basis for the "statistics"? Whoever actually thinks that's a relevant source - you're a dumb cunt. And yes, quite homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 187June 11, 2021 9:59 PM

Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 188June 11, 2021 10:00 PM

You're backpedaling. No one is disputing that gay men are often attracted to guys that are perceived as straight. You've said that we all want them so bad that we are transitioning and playing female to get straight dick (R162) which is so fucking stupid and offensive. You're trying to act like Jerry is just an average gay man chasing that straight dick as hard as humanly possible, like us gay men do.

Where in that controversial thread on bisexuals you linked is anyone crossdressing? Or talking about their pussies?

by Anonymousreply 189June 11, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote]Jerry is just an average gay man chasing that straight dick

He is.

by Anonymousreply 190June 11, 2021 10:13 PM

Or was.

by Anonymousreply 191June 11, 2021 10:14 PM

There's another thread going about hitting on straight guys. So many gays are truly lost and hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 192June 11, 2021 10:15 PM

There are actually two of them going on. Lots of theories and speculation bouncing around, but light on the real-life anecdotes (even of the EST variety). It's amusing, and [italic]very[/italic] DL.

by Anonymousreply 193June 11, 2021 10:18 PM

[quote]You've said that we all want them so bad that we are transitioning and playing female to get straight dick ([R162]) which is so fucking stupid and offensive.

But it’s true. Gay men that can’t deal with themselves transition into “women” and then date men. “Straight” men of course. Never a gay guy—oh no.

by Anonymousreply 194June 11, 2021 10:19 PM

The minority of posts in that thread are actually about hitting on straight guys, everyone else is bemoaning the whole topic. It's a dumb homophobic stereotype that has a kernel of truth like all stereotypes, but it's no where near representative of all gay men.

by Anonymousreply 195June 11, 2021 10:20 PM

[quote]It's amusing, and very DL.

Yeah—this place loves straight guys. Not so much gays though. Anyways— bye!

by Anonymousreply 196June 11, 2021 10:20 PM

[quote] Anyways

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 197June 11, 2021 10:22 PM

What a horrible way to die. The worst part is the football player wasn’t even hot.

by Anonymousreply 198June 11, 2021 10:22 PM

Was it a glory hole contraption?

by Anonymousreply 199June 11, 2021 10:24 PM

Hmm. Was this real?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 11, 2021 10:27 PM

This, and the guy who got stabbed 14 times in Costa Rica a few weeks ago, should serve as a very stern warning to the Shit Brickhouse Troll, if he was an actual person and not a DL character.

Getting pissed on at the Whole Foods parking lot by homophobic bodybuilders is mild compared to this.

by Anonymousreply 201June 11, 2021 10:28 PM

Lol ^.

by Anonymousreply 202June 11, 2021 10:30 PM

Wait, which Wholefoods parking lot has hot watersports going on in it?

by Anonymousreply 203June 11, 2021 10:46 PM

[quote] Hmm. Was this real?

Don’t know. Go all the way back to r14 and r15 and ask.

Then read the fucking thread.

by Anonymousreply 204June 11, 2021 10:48 PM

Oh.

by Anonymousreply 205June 11, 2021 10:49 PM

R93, I would be embarrassed to admit being from Texas

by Anonymousreply 206June 11, 2021 10:54 PM

These straight guys really think women are trolling the internet for guys, then asking them to wear blindfolds while blowing them?!

by Anonymousreply 207June 11, 2021 11:05 PM

The homophobia among gay men is staggering. You have a god given right to not be killed no matter what you are doing. This man is a sick criminal and should be treated as such. I hope he gets the death penalty. another taker and out with the trash.

by Anonymousreply 208June 11, 2021 11:05 PM

Shocked by how many “blame the victim” responses here Murder is murder No justification for stomping a guys head/breaking every bone in his face Despicable that he has teammate supporters showing up at his hearing

by Anonymousreply 209June 11, 2021 11:06 PM

[quote] The homophobia among gay men is staggering

You are assuming they are gay men.

by Anonymousreply 210June 11, 2021 11:08 PM

^ I agree. The victim was clearly an asshole but I don't think being a liar justifies homicide. If the victim was an old, ugly woman pretending to be a young, hot woman would anyone claim the murder was justified?

by Anonymousreply 211June 11, 2021 11:08 PM

^great point-Totally agree

by Anonymousreply 212June 11, 2021 11:17 PM

R66

by Anonymousreply 213June 11, 2021 11:30 PM

[quote]No one is disputing that gay men are often attracted to guys that are perceived as straight

I sure as fuck am. Sure, self-loathers worship straight guys, a segment over-represented on DL. But in general - hardly. Especially amongst younger generations - which again, makes sense as there are fewer self-loathers in those generations, for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 214June 11, 2021 11:42 PM

The football player is a murderer. But failing to respect consent... the murdered played with fire and got burned to a crisp.

by Anonymousreply 215June 11, 2021 11:57 PM

That’s why you should keep pepper spray, a ball bat, and a knife nearby in case a trick goes nuts and you have to fight for your life.

by Anonymousreply 216June 12, 2021 12:00 AM

If this had been an old, ugly woman who was pretending to be a young, hot woman....would you be talking about how she "played with fire"? You wouldn't have had to, because a woman in that situation would not have been murdered. Straight guys in this scenario don't kill because they're pissed that they were deceived. They seeing being with a guy as an affront to their masculinity. It's about gay panic, not dishonesty

by Anonymousreply 217June 12, 2021 12:03 AM

These local Blacksburg guys are talking about the case and "Angie Renee" on their podcast. Some good background details. The twitter screenshots seem legit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 12, 2021 12:06 AM

Not just an asshole R211. It sounds like he was a prolific predator who lied, drugged, and assaulted people. I'm not saying he deserved to die for that but he wasn't in any way innocent here.

by Anonymousreply 219June 12, 2021 1:09 AM

What the murdered did went beyond lying.

by Anonymousreply 220June 12, 2021 1:24 AM

[Quote] If this had been an old, ugly woman who was pretending to be a young, hot woman....would you be talking about how she "played with fire"? You wouldn't have had to

No, because women can get laid anytime they want. The murdered could no doubt get laid as well. But the Smith didn't want consensual sex.

by Anonymousreply 221June 12, 2021 1:26 AM

*Smith

by Anonymousreply 222June 12, 2021 1:26 AM

[Quote] Straight guys in this scenario don't kill because they're pissed that they were deceived. They seeing being with a guy as an affront to their masculinity. It's about gay panic, not dishonesty

The above is somewhat comical in light of how many, many gay men talk about vagina (unprompted, usually.)

by Anonymousreply 223June 12, 2021 1:28 AM

R223, except there's no epidemic of gay men murdering women. Women are usually murdered by their straight bfs or husbands

by Anonymousreply 224June 12, 2021 1:52 AM

Soft butch sous chefs aside, women don't tend to catfish gay men.

by Anonymousreply 225June 12, 2021 1:54 AM

R220, which doesn't justify the murderer beating him to death. All he had to do was get the hell out of there, the deceased was not a physical threat to him

by Anonymousreply 226June 12, 2021 1:55 AM

[quote] the murderer beating him to death

Ismemen Etute has Zulu blood.

No one may mess with the Zulu!

by Anonymousreply 227June 12, 2021 2:02 AM

"If this had been an old, ugly woman who was pretending to be a young, hot woman....would you be talking about how she "played with fire"? You wouldn't have had to, because a woman in that situation would not have been murdered."

R217, straight men murder women all the time, most commonly intimate partners - and that includes hookups. It's why straight women like to say "Men are afraid women will laugh at them, women are afraid that men will kill them".

And yes, a woman threatening a man's fragile masculinity can provoke violence, which is why girls out are now giving out fake phone numbers rather than telling creepy guys "no" to their faces.

by Anonymousreply 228June 12, 2021 2:19 AM

r228, yes, straight men kill women all the time.....but not because of catfishing. They usually kill their wives, gfs, ex-wives, or ex-gfs

And women have always give fake phone numbers to guys. That's nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 229June 12, 2021 2:28 AM

[Quote] straight men kill women all the time.....but not because of catfishing.

That's because women tend not to catfish men.

by Anonymousreply 230June 12, 2021 2:30 AM

I think giving out a fake phone number should be done by anybody who feels unsafe.

by Anonymousreply 231June 12, 2021 2:34 AM

If a woman had catfished him, he still wouldn't have murdered her. This is gay panic, no matter how much some people want to believe otherwise

by Anonymousreply 232June 12, 2021 2:35 AM

What happens if they dial the number before you can exit?

by Anonymousreply 233June 12, 2021 2:35 AM

[Quote] If a woman had catfished him, he still wouldn't have murdered her. This is gay panic, no matter how much some people want to believe otherwise

If gay men can find the idea of fucking a woman repellant, so can straight men re other men.

by Anonymousreply 234June 12, 2021 2:38 AM

R223 good point! I guess you are fucked if they do that! 😬🏃🏃‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 235June 12, 2021 2:46 AM

Meant for R233 ^ sorry, not R223.

by Anonymousreply 236June 12, 2021 2:47 AM

If I were a woman, I'd wear a "wedding" ring.

by Anonymousreply 237June 12, 2021 2:53 AM

"If gay men can find the idea of fucking a woman repellant, so can straight men re other men."

Yeah, but gay men aren't murdering women because they find the idea of sex with a woman repellant. They don't consider physical disgust a license to murder. And if they used that as an excuse to murder a woman, that excuse would be laughed out of the court room.

by Anonymousreply 238June 12, 2021 3:05 AM

Blacksburg Murder suspect to be released on bond...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 12, 2021 3:08 AM

Men are violent. Women are violent too but nothing like men. When a gay man, a white gay man, deceives a black man (especially), he’s asking for extreme trouble. Black men are not fond of gays—especially white gays.

by Anonymousreply 240June 12, 2021 3:09 AM

^ Because straight white men love gays so much? LOL

by Anonymousreply 241June 12, 2021 3:10 AM

They like them a little more, R241. But we can’t talk about that.

The comments at R239 are gross.

by Anonymousreply 242June 12, 2021 3:11 AM

[quote]Blacksburg Murder suspect to be released on bond...

I have low expectations of fairness in this woke era.

by Anonymousreply 243June 12, 2021 3:14 AM

r243, the right-wingers who bitch about "woke" people are the unfair ones. Bet a lot of homophobic right-wing straight guys will defend the murderer

by Anonymousreply 244June 12, 2021 3:16 AM

The stink of transsexualism destroy everything it touches

by Anonymousreply 245June 12, 2021 3:16 AM

The football player has long hair, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 246June 12, 2021 3:35 AM

People have a low opinion of gay men. The comments about the murdered victim on reddit are pretty negative such as the following...

"From a Blacksburg townie — I would like to offer some insight. Jerry Smith, an openly gay man (nothing wrong with that), has been fired from local establishments for sexually harassing young men. I am a credible source, as I was a coworker at said previous establishment. Before this event took place, it was widely rumored that Jerry had been slipping drugs into students drinks at the local bar he worked at called El Centro Taco Bar. Not to speak ill of the dead, but stating facts, Jerry had a reputation as a predator."

"He was a creep and a predator when I worked under him. Edit: He would often make crude comments about the sexuality of young men both customers and employees...He would prey on young men around Blacksburg and used them for housing while he didn’t have a place and was sleeping in our employee room. He often would make a claim that So-so is not actually straight, he knows they’re gay, when often the young men had girlfriends or dedicated relationships. He always invalidated any bisexual man and would claim that they “don’t actually like women”

I’m not saying this man deserves to die but I 100% feel like this case is a little more than what we are seeing right now. He was a known predator and creep in the community. He should of never been allowed to be downtown and involved with young impressionable men. Along with all that he was a classist asshole who would also watch live leak and would make disturbing comments about death and who deserves it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 12, 2021 3:37 AM

[Quote] People have a low opinion of gay men

Men have a low opinion of women. A man who sucks another man off is lower than a woman as he's given up his male privilege.

by Anonymousreply 248June 12, 2021 3:45 AM

The Dead Gay Guy looks like the kind of queen who posts on DL about "beating the straight guys off with a stick"......And in a twist of fate HE is the one who got the beatdown......LoL

by Anonymousreply 249June 12, 2021 3:58 AM

Sounds like a typical datalounger:

He often would make a claim that So-so is not actually straight, he knows they’re gay, when often the young men had girlfriends or dedicated relationships. He always invalidated any bisexual man and would claim that they “don’t actually like women”

by Anonymousreply 250June 12, 2021 4:07 AM

This beating was for every guy who got catfished by the dead guy....And you know he probably started out on Craigslist tricking guys. When a guy would trick me on CL using a fake picture and age I would immediately call the landlord and complain about what the guy was doing online. Or I would send your neighbors a copy of your ad---WITH your pix!!..Believe me I was NOT the person you wanted to trick but some of these guys can be psychotic and enjoy tricking guys!!!...Do NOT trick people...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 12, 2021 4:13 AM

A lot of people trick other people. They don't deserve to be murdered because of it

by Anonymousreply 252June 12, 2021 4:14 AM

R252 = Do YOU trick guys too?. Sounds like it.

by Anonymousreply 253June 12, 2021 4:17 AM

No, but you seem to think murder is cool

by Anonymousreply 254June 12, 2021 4:18 AM

R254 = Of course not. But this wasn't premeditated and the killer has an explanation about what happened. This feels like a form of sexual assault. NO the dead guy didn't deserve to die but he certainly created alot of the circumstances that lead to him getting a beatdown...The Trickster RUINED an innocent guys life.. The killer should take ZERO plea deals and take this to a jury because I cannot believe a conviction is a sure thing here.. And I bet the dead guy has a LOOOOONG history of this behavior and the Defense Team needs to look into it...

by Anonymousreply 255June 12, 2021 4:25 AM

Y’all really should ignore R251 and then look at your ignore list. I’d give you a sample from the buffet but the sheer schizophrenic nature of it renders it impossible to translate. You simply must see it for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 256June 12, 2021 4:26 AM

[Quote] So-so is not actually straight, he knows they’re gay, when often the young men had girlfriends or dedicated relationships.

Exactly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 12, 2021 4:28 AM

[Quote] A lot of people trick other people. They don't deserve to be murdered because of it

Some of you are so dismissive about sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 258June 12, 2021 4:29 AM

R256 = Instead of saying DO NOT TRICK GUYS you want people to IGNORE the guy with that message?....Interesting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 12, 2021 4:30 AM

R251’s mother supposedly kicked him out of the house at 16 with his clothes in trash bags. Prescient piece of white trash, I’ll give the old whore that.

by Anonymousreply 260June 12, 2021 4:31 AM

Ok people are beating up on the tran/non tran cocksucker but honestly if your getting an anonymous blow job you gotta actually consider it could be anyone back there. It could be a 600 lb woman. The tranny was wrong but taking anonymous blowjobs from someone you can't see is also kinda on you. Don't act like it's not.

by Anonymousreply 261June 12, 2021 4:34 AM

R260 = He also uses the word "Y'all". That's Hillbilly Speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 12, 2021 4:37 AM

[Quote] if your getting an anonymous blow job you gotta actually consider it could be anyone back there

I've never had anonymous sex but I can't imagine I'd ever even consider that the person on the other side of a gloryhole might be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 263June 12, 2021 4:43 AM

It says he "returned" to the apartment. So does that mean he got blown before and then the next time discovered she was a he?

by Anonymousreply 264June 12, 2021 4:46 AM

[quote]He often would make a claim that So-so is not actually straight, he knows they’re gay, when often the young men had girlfriends or dedicated relationships.

He was probably right. I knew a guy that I used to talk to and was interested in dating, who’s now married to a woman, shockingly. He looks exactly like George Takei’s partner Brad. Gay men know.

by Anonymousreply 265June 12, 2021 4:46 AM

r258, he wasn't assaulted. That's why he went back a second time.

by Anonymousreply 266June 12, 2021 4:53 AM

No one facetimed in this situation?

by Anonymousreply 267June 12, 2021 4:54 AM

Let this be a warning for gay men who want to seduce a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 268June 12, 2021 4:57 AM

Now a warning?

by Anonymousreply 269June 12, 2021 4:57 AM

WOW......It's 2021 and gays are still trying to convince themselves that ALL STRAIGHT GUYS "want" them. I wonder if Jerry USED to think that way....DO NOT TRICK GUYS...solved it...LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 12, 2021 4:58 AM

I hope we learn more.

by Anonymousreply 271June 12, 2021 5:03 AM

It's extremely transphobic for anyone to be suggesting Angie was a gay man. If a man says he's a woman, he is. No debate. Men are women.

by Anonymousreply 272June 12, 2021 5:03 AM

Quit trying to make this a T thread.

by Anonymousreply 273June 12, 2021 5:05 AM

Again why are you taking an anonymous blow job? How dumb are you that you are just assuming your ideal cocksucker is the one doing it. That's also on you hun. People lie. be smarter if it's gonna bug you it might be a dude.

by Anonymousreply 274June 12, 2021 5:05 AM

The pic Smith used was no one's ideal. I guess the football player had a mature woman fetish.

by Anonymousreply 275June 12, 2021 5:08 AM

r273 Angie, the rapist, was a transwoman.

by Anonymousreply 276June 12, 2021 5:10 AM

Miss Lansbury would never even make an improper advance.

by Anonymousreply 277June 12, 2021 5:12 AM

"known as a polite young man throughout his life" = The Obituary. ........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 12, 2021 5:13 AM

Do we have any video of JPS?

by Anonymousreply 279June 12, 2021 5:13 AM

R279 I wouldn't be surprised if he had some posted online. Nothing can stop the DL Sleuths--If they exist---DL will track them down!!! ....LoL

by Anonymousreply 280June 12, 2021 5:18 AM

Stop deadnaming Angie. This is violence, worse than murder.

by Anonymousreply 281June 12, 2021 5:19 AM

I think DL found that webcam guy whose death was boat related on the same day as the announcement.

by Anonymousreply 282June 12, 2021 5:24 AM

How embarrassing that everybody knows this is how you died.

by Anonymousreply 283June 12, 2021 5:25 AM

R282 = I remember that....The DataLounge Detective Agency will solve this. No doubt in my mind. We also outted Chris Watts before his gay lover made an appearance..

by Anonymousreply 284June 12, 2021 5:30 AM

R283 = And the Obituary made him sound like a saint who "died at home"--while omitting the whole GLORYHOLE thing....Kudos to whoever skated around THAT thankless task....

by Anonymousreply 285June 12, 2021 5:33 AM

There’s some TV show I saw once where if you think it’s a cat fishing situation you you send them the information and then they do research and get back to you with an answer. He should have submitted his suspicions there and then proceeded as needed, not murdered someone.

by Anonymousreply 286June 12, 2021 8:22 AM

Is the football player "special needs"?

by Anonymousreply 287June 12, 2021 8:40 AM

Every man has needs. His weren't special.

by Anonymousreply 288June 12, 2021 9:05 AM

[quote]No, he was a gay man who was into straight guys, like 99% of this website.

But I thought this website was super racist? 99% of this website is not into black thugs.

by Anonymousreply 289June 12, 2021 9:11 AM

I just feel sorry for this football player--he had his whole life in front of him and was trying to be a role model....And I know from experience some gay men are PREDATORY--and tricking a straight guy (or anyone else) is seriously sleezy. Not glad JPS is dead but he created the situation with his games on Tinder..

by Anonymousreply 290June 12, 2021 9:12 AM

R138 You are pulling this stuff out of your cunt. There is no evidence she was using a gloryhole. The photos of her as a woman on facebook are low quality because they are ANGIE in women's clothes and makeup, not fake pics of a real woman. Being a woman was part of her sexual fantasy, that's why we are saying she was trans.

by Anonymousreply 291June 12, 2021 9:20 AM

We are not saying that, hon.

by Anonymousreply 292June 12, 2021 9:25 AM

R248 True. Gay men cannot have it both ways. We all know that is how it is, yet fools have the audacity to try and complain about it or think they are above it all. They're not. They have accepted the rules of this game when they chose to play it.

by Anonymousreply 293June 12, 2021 10:01 AM

He wasn't trans. He was catfishing.

by Anonymousreply 294June 12, 2021 10:16 AM

Those aren't mutually exclusive. She was a pre-transition trans catfisher.

by Anonymousreply 295June 12, 2021 10:55 AM

Unless the IQ of the murderer is written in his waistband, the idea that he was deceived by the victim is absurd. Women don’t do anonymous glory holes, and based on the photos of the victim, no amount of makeup and wig could fool me that he was female. The only deception for me seems to be in the mind of the murderer that he was straight….

by Anonymousreply 296June 12, 2021 12:52 PM

That picture on that twitter is a completely different person.

by Anonymousreply 297June 12, 2021 12:56 PM

It’s not the victim, it’s some woman.

by Anonymousreply 298June 12, 2021 12:57 PM

Maybe this will turn out to be one of those too many concussions to the head things?

by Anonymousreply 299June 12, 2021 2:22 PM

I am amazed that people here are defending the position of the murderer AT ALL. Like, amazed. Thou shalt not kill.

by Anonymousreply 300June 12, 2021 3:32 PM

The victim is gay, R300.

by Anonymousreply 301June 12, 2021 3:36 PM

More thoughts...Yes, it stinks when you realize someone is not who you thought he was (or she was) and you feel deceived, but that isn't the same as sexual assault where you had not intention of having sex. Like, the football player wasn't walking to his house from his car and pushed to the ground and assaulted. He was seeking out sex with someone he didn't know well. Totally different.

by Anonymousreply 302June 12, 2021 3:37 PM

Yes R301, he is gay. But aren't most of you guys gay? I am a woman. He did not deserve to be brutally killed. What the fuck is the matter with you guys? You don't have to defend the victim, but Jesus. I am shocked that you guys are defending the position of the killer AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 303June 12, 2021 3:42 PM

The perp is fugly. Fry him!

by Anonymousreply 304June 12, 2021 3:42 PM

Welcome to Datalounge R303.

by Anonymousreply 305June 12, 2021 3:43 PM

"Again why are you taking an anonymous blow job? How dumb are you ..."

He was an 18 year old football player, so I'm thinking DUMB. And not just maybe not that smart, but naive about anything outside football and the world he grew up in, and that includes the whole adult world and all the weird shit older people do to get laid. And because he was 18 and felt on top of the world, as college jocks generally do, I also assume this guy had absolutely no idea how much he didn't know.

Of course none of that gives him the right to kill in anger, even if he had every right to be angry. He's going to be in deep legal shit, but this was NOT justifiable homicide and I hope to fucking God his lawyers don't try to frame this as such. Imagine the horrors that would ensue, if there was a legal precedent out there that declared it okay to kill a date who lies to you! Everyone lies and hides shit on dates!

by Anonymousreply 306June 12, 2021 3:49 PM

If these college football coaches are arranging players to get BMW, why aren’t they paying escorts and hookers to service the needs of their players?

by Anonymousreply 307June 12, 2021 4:07 PM

Does anyone else think the football player is gay and during the second encounter he freaked out and went into a rage - maybe over something the guy said, etc. Or due to his own self hatred?

by Anonymousreply 308June 12, 2021 4:12 PM

I’m sure we’ll never know, R308.

by Anonymousreply 309June 12, 2021 4:14 PM

I think R66 had the most likely scenario.

by Anonymousreply 310June 12, 2021 4:20 PM

There are two victims here and unfortunately one died. Had he not died, there is not a prosecutor in this country that would take that case to court. He had that ass whooping coming!

by Anonymousreply 311June 12, 2021 4:21 PM

R307 Because prostitution and sex trafficking are illegal.

by Anonymousreply 312June 12, 2021 4:21 PM

The dead can’t speak, R311, so how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 313June 12, 2021 5:29 PM

Taking two teammates with him the second time makes me think that the football player got tricked and went once, then mentioned this woman who will give you a blow and go and his friends told him what a fool he was and what had really gone down. It seems quite a few black guys in Blacksburg had been messaged by “Angie” so it’s likely other players would have recognized the situation. These three guys didn’t go there to all get blow jobs, they went there to beat JPS up and it went too far. I’d bet the reason that all those players showed up at the hearing was a lot of them had been approached by this guy.

by Anonymousreply 314June 12, 2021 5:42 PM

Y'all keep forgetting a guy was pummeled to death simply because he was a fraud.

One can understand the anger the football dude may have felt, but there is absolutely no justification for killing someone over the embarrassment of being fooled.

by Anonymousreply 315June 12, 2021 6:10 PM

R311 sounds like a homophobic straight man

by Anonymousreply 316June 12, 2021 6:39 PM

R281 is using this thread to lash out at trans people, even though there doesn't seem to be any evidence that he was trans

by Anonymousreply 317June 12, 2021 6:42 PM

[quote] When a guy would trick me on CL using a fake picture and age I would immediately call the landlord and complain about what the guy was doing online. Or I would send your neighbors a copy of your ad---WITH your pix!!

Yeah, ok.

by Anonymousreply 318June 12, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote] I am a woman. He did not deserve to be brutally killed. What the fuck is the matter with you guys?

Fuck off, cunt. Your opinion is not wanted or needed here.

by Anonymousreply 319June 12, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] the circumstances that lead to him getting a beatdown.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 320June 12, 2021 7:21 PM

R319, save the "fuck off" comments for the homophobes who trash the victim and side with a homophobic straight man

by Anonymousreply 321June 12, 2021 7:25 PM

I’ll take their opinions over a fucking frau’s any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 322June 12, 2021 7:29 PM

Even fraus are better than self-hating gays

by Anonymousreply 323June 12, 2021 7:50 PM

Kevin Spacey could play Angie in the movie version.

by Anonymousreply 324June 12, 2021 11:54 PM

R315, rape by deception is rape. Rape Victims have every right to defend themselves.

by Anonymousreply 325June 13, 2021 12:50 AM

Kevin Spacey IS Angie

by Anonymousreply 326June 13, 2021 1:10 AM

[Quote] rape by deception is rape. Rape Victims have every right to defend themselves.

Your post may be a parody and I do think the football player should go to jail for murder but... I think JSP was scum. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 327June 13, 2021 1:11 AM

No, legally, nearly everywhere, rape by deception is rape. If you trick someone into a sexual encounter, on false presences, you have committed rape. You’re a rapist.

All rape victims have the right to self-defense. Only rapists would assert otherwise.

89% of sex offenders have autogynephilia (aka trans) among their top 3 sexual fetishes; over 60% have it as their primary paraphilia.

by Anonymousreply 328June 13, 2021 1:18 AM

"All rape victims have the right to self-defense. Only rapists would assert otherwise."

This wasn't self-defense, this was revenge. The

by Anonymousreply 329June 13, 2021 1:30 AM

R329, correct. Self-defense is bullshit. Defense against what? The victim was not a physical threat

by Anonymousreply 330June 13, 2021 1:41 AM

Wasn't the deceased 6ft2?

by Anonymousreply 331June 13, 2021 1:43 AM

[quote]I think JSP was scum

I don’t think he was. I think homophobic people are making things up. I’m waiting for more details. There have been people defending the victim online because of the blatant lies.

by Anonymousreply 332June 13, 2021 1:45 AM

The homophobic people are the ones trying to say that Jerry (with his female alter ego and obvious autogynephelia) was a typical gay man and that anyone who frames his role as anything other than a gay man pursuing his god given right to straight dick is bigoted and condoning hate crimes.

by Anonymousreply 333June 13, 2021 1:51 AM

R318 = It is TRUE.....I would email the apartment complex and send them the information on the CATFISHER...They had a right to know their tenant was inviting strangers onto the premises. The first guy even gave me the gate passcode and I told the complex that too...The guy sent me FAKE PIX and tricked me into coming over..He said he was my age (25 at the time) and was more like 70...I did it EVERY TIME I got catfished. And YES I did mail the neighbors when it was a house. They had a right to know. I worked at a property mangagement company and it was easy. After THIS story it sounds like I saved alot of cat fishers LIVES!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334June 13, 2021 2:04 AM

r232 gay panic is not a thing. It is a bullshit defense. If you had 1/20th of brain cell would you go blindly to someone's house who told you to sit in a room blindfolded with the lights off while they blew you and not at least think it was a dude? The guy crushed his skull, left him gurgling in his own blood, and didn't bother to call 911. He knew he killed him.

by Anonymousreply 335June 13, 2021 2:11 AM

"Wasn't the deceased 6ft2?"

Yeah, but he wasn't a roided-up college football player like his murderer

"The homophobic people are the ones trying to say that Jerry (with his female alter ego and obvious autogynephelia) was a typical gay man and that anyone who frames his role as anything other than a gay man pursuing his god given right to straight dick is bigoted and condoning hate crimes."

The homophobic ones are people like you who think he "deserved it" or that anyone who thinks he didn't deserve to be murdered is saying he had a God-given right to straight dick. And there isn't any evidence he had "autogynephelia" so....whatever

by Anonymousreply 336June 13, 2021 2:13 AM

Too bad some of the other young guys the white guy raped didn't pursue legal action against him. Some people ought to be in jail for their own safety.

by Anonymousreply 337June 13, 2021 2:26 AM

r232, a man pretending to be a woman has nothing to do with gay panic. Angie intentionally lied about his sex to lure in his victim, whom he raped.

by Anonymousreply 338June 13, 2021 2:28 AM

This sounds like a kind of sexual assault to me by the Dead Guy. Not saying he deserved to die but the Football player was tricked...JPS sounded like a loony toon to me...

by Anonymousreply 339June 13, 2021 2:35 AM

JPS last words ?.....We will never know but maybe they were ------>>"I do this all the time so it's cool. What are YOU going to do about it? Get out of my house".........LESSON = Do NOT trick people...Solved It....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340June 13, 2021 3:54 AM

I envisage a movie about this as a 21st century gay spin on "Looking For Mr Goodbar."

by Anonymousreply 341June 13, 2021 3:57 AM

[Quote] JPS last words ?

I know how your dick tastes. How about them knuckles?

by Anonymousreply 342June 13, 2021 3:59 AM

R342 = HILARIOUS...........JPS (possible) last words = "ouch...ouch...wait....I can explain---Angie made me do it ...ouch....ouch.."....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 13, 2021 4:05 AM

R342 is wrong. Hilarious, but wrong.

by Anonymousreply 344June 13, 2021 4:10 AM

DAT'S DA SUCK JOB!

When rough trade gets a lil 2 ruff

by Anonymousreply 345June 13, 2021 4:15 AM

VIDEO = This queeny balding "star" made a video about seducing straight guys---because of course "straight" guys want FEM guys like "Davey Wavey"..........Look for him in the news next...The bad fake teeth are a "choice"......LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346June 13, 2021 10:38 AM

[quote]Yes, it stinks when you realize someone is not who you thought he was (or she was) and you feel deceived, but that isn't the same as sexual assault where you had not intention of having sex.

The law says otherwise and that's what's going to complicate this case.

The guy didn't deserve to be murdered. The football player should have gone to the cops or at least some adults like his coach to figure out what to do and handled it in any other way besides the way he decided to.

by Anonymousreply 347June 13, 2021 10:46 AM

R346 = He looks like the guy who thinks he still passes for 27 instead of his actual age which is probably 42.

by Anonymousreply 348June 13, 2021 10:48 AM

[quote] on false presences

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 349June 13, 2021 11:49 AM

R334, mmmmkay, hon.

by Anonymousreply 350June 13, 2021 11:51 AM

That's what worries me about this case, the fear that the lawyer is going to try to frame this as self defense or justifiable homicide. And that while the defense attorney will never actually tell the jury that gay men who step out of their lane need killing, he'll be hoping that's what's in their minds.

It wasn't self-defense, it was revenge. It wasn't justifiable homicide, it was revenge. Justifiable homicide is when you do something like killing to protect someone else's life, and this predatory creep was no physical threat to anyone. No, this was pure revenge, and that should never, EVER be condoned by the legal system.

by Anonymousreply 351June 13, 2021 4:08 PM

People who knew the victim are claiming that most everything people are saying is BS - on twitter, from what I’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 352June 13, 2021 4:12 PM

Links R352?

by Anonymousreply 353June 13, 2021 5:10 PM

Just do your own research.

by Anonymousreply 354June 13, 2021 5:11 PM

R352, I'm not creating a twitter account just to scrabble through billions of posts to find the local know-how you claim to have seen. Spill or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 355June 13, 2021 5:15 PM

You’ve made your mind up already, R355. You believe the victim had it coming so just go away.

by Anonymousreply 356June 13, 2021 5:18 PM

I did my research at R218, but if a fat man-hating frau tells me otherwise I guess I should just take her word for it...

by Anonymousreply 357June 13, 2021 5:20 PM

Well that's a big old nom sequitur, R356! I don't want to create a twitter account, therefore I think the victim had it coming?

That's some Olympic-level jumping to conclusions there!

by Anonymousreply 358June 13, 2021 5:21 PM

Trans end up dead too whenever they trick straight men, twitter loons can say whatever they want but str8 men want real women. Tricking someone never ends well when it comes to sex

by Anonymousreply 359June 13, 2021 5:43 PM

He wasn’t trans.

by Anonymousreply 360June 13, 2021 5:48 PM

Already have R352 & R356 on ignore, so I'm going with troll.

by Anonymousreply 361June 13, 2021 6:15 PM

So our community has found our George Floyd moment with anti-gay brutality.

by Anonymousreply 362June 13, 2021 7:58 PM

Blacks commit 52% of the murders in the US, despite making up 13% of the population. So if you want to troll around for BBC, you need to understand there’s a high risk you'll be killed.

by Anonymousreply 363June 13, 2021 8:12 PM

High testosterone leads to violence.

by Anonymousreply 364June 13, 2021 8:30 PM

That's funny R364 I've never even hurt a fly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365June 13, 2021 8:46 PM

Bitch, at your height you’re above a fly’s altitude limit.

by Anonymousreply 366June 13, 2021 9:00 PM

R365 Men generally have higher testosterone than women especially black, male athletes. That's we have separate sports for men and women.

by Anonymousreply 367June 13, 2021 9:02 PM

LOL R366!

by Anonymousreply 368June 13, 2021 9:02 PM

R367 = Jimmy The Greek

by Anonymousreply 369June 13, 2021 9:03 PM

Sorry R367 Your facts are wrong.

Testosterone was discovered in the 1930s & sports were segregated by gender long before that.

by Anonymousreply 370June 13, 2021 9:07 PM

R352 = WHICH victim.....There are TWO victims here. The football player is a victim too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 13, 2021 11:36 PM

He ceased to be a victim when he took two friends over to the guy’s house and killed him.

by Anonymousreply 372June 13, 2021 11:39 PM

R372 = Thinks RAPE VICTIMS stop being RAPE VICTIMS when they confront their RAPISTS.....I certainly hope YOU aren't on a jury...

by Anonymousreply 373June 13, 2021 11:45 PM

So he was actively defending himself against a rapist and brought his two friends along to do what? Watch?

by Anonymousreply 374June 13, 2021 11:47 PM

R373, killing someone is not analogous to confronting them. In our country, when someone assaults you you call the police and confront them in court. When you and two friends go to extrajudicially “confront” someone about an alleged crime and end up killing them that’s pretty much the definition of a lynching.

by Anonymousreply 375June 13, 2021 11:52 PM

R375 = WOW.....You think this was a LYNCHING CRIME?.....The MAGA GOP really are here.....And of course "defending" the white guy and his pervy behavior.....

by Anonymousreply 376June 13, 2021 11:56 PM

R363, men make up 90% of murderers despite being 50% of the population. So if you want to fuck men, be aware there's a high chance you could be killed

by Anonymousreply 377June 14, 2021 12:03 AM

R362, I'm not sure you want this guy to be a gay poster child. This will be used against us to make us look like sexual predators

by Anonymousreply 378June 14, 2021 12:05 AM

R313 Because I can read, can you?

by Anonymousreply 379June 14, 2021 12:12 AM

VIDEO = Don't forget DAVEY WAVEY and his STRAIGHT SEDUCTIONS!!.....Because straight guys are desperate for the OLD FEM bottoms?.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 14, 2021 12:13 AM

R316 do you always resort to calling people gay people names when you have no legitimate response to the OP? Sounds like the homophobe is you as well as very immature.

by Anonymousreply 381June 14, 2021 12:16 AM

R376, a lynching is defined as: [quote] killing, by a group especially by hanging, for an alleged offense with or without a legal trial

Isn’t that what happened here? Those two other guys might not have landed any blows but they went there as a group and the alleged criminal was killed without a trial. Just because they didn’t do it in the courthouse square has no part in the definition of what a lynching is.

by Anonymousreply 382June 14, 2021 12:16 AM

R382 = Thinks TRUMP is going to be reinstated in August....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 14, 2021 12:19 AM

R383 = Thinks CAPITALIZATION and ellipsis are effective rebukes of FACTS and the LAW....

by Anonymousreply 384June 14, 2021 12:27 AM

Would y'all be so bent out of and shape calling JSP a "victim" if he was a 40 year old BLACK man preying on an 18 year old freshman White boy? I'm pretty sure he would be a pervert and a rapist in your eyes.

Or would you be so vigorously defending JSP if the football player was White AND openly gay? The bias is so fucking obvious. I guarantee you if the freshman was white and especially if he was White and gay y'all would at the very least be saying "let's wait for more facts."

by Anonymousreply 385June 14, 2021 12:29 AM

I have no sympathy for the man accused of murdering Jerry Smith. The accused killer's attorney is offering the "Gay Panic Defense" to excuse his actions.. Whether he was pretending to be someone else or not, Jerry Smith did not deserve to be murdered.

by Anonymousreply 386June 14, 2021 12:33 AM

Just want to point out that research shows that 29% of high school and 87% of college football players have chronic traumatic encephalopathy a/k/a brain damage. There's something fucked up about a sport that is more likely than not to going to harm the ability of the players to think clearly and rationally.

Murder is murder, but I think a brain-damaged person might probably has a shot at a diminished capacity defense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387June 14, 2021 12:44 AM

R385, he is a victim. He was murdered because of gay panic. His age and race don't matter

by Anonymousreply 388June 14, 2021 12:45 AM

R385 NAILED IT....JPS was no angel....Football player had a whole life ahead of him and now he has lost it all because some gay queen got off on tricking straight guys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389June 14, 2021 12:45 AM

VIDEO = Look for THIS guy next....He seems to think he can seduce straight guys with HIS hideous face?.....I think not...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 14, 2021 12:49 AM

Bullshit, R389. You are excusing the man's actions. He beat Jerry Smith to a pulp and left him to die. That's murder. He did it all because he found out a man, not a woman, sucked him off. That's the gay panic defense. His lawyer can get him off on the defense that his actions were not premeditated, but the fact that he left the man to die demonstrates a callous indifference to another person's life. All because he was embarrassed to find out a man, not a woman, sucked him off.

by Anonymousreply 391June 14, 2021 12:53 AM

Two things about the video at R390 - 1) that's probably not him in the thumbnail, and 2) he probably posts on Datalounge's "hitting on straight guys" threads, with lots of 'theories' but no evidence of results.

by Anonymousreply 392June 14, 2021 12:53 AM

You really think he murdered JPS purely out of embarrassment?

JPS took something from the football player. Consent is not something to be disrespected.

JPS was murdered. The law should be upheld as regards that fact.

Consent matters. It should be respected.

by Anonymousreply 393June 14, 2021 1:23 AM

What JPS did was a form of sexual assault. That's what I believe. I am sorry he is dead but his behavior was predatory.

by Anonymousreply 394June 14, 2021 1:27 AM

R373 Yeah that thug was not raped, Fuck off frau.

by Anonymousreply 395June 14, 2021 1:38 AM

I am glad we are having the discussion about PREDATORS in the Gay Community. They are out there. If your thrills include tricking guys so YOU can get your jollies---you should invest in a therapist---or wear a football helmet to protect you from punches....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 14, 2021 1:42 AM

We can, and we have, argued for days about the legality/motivation of the 18 year old's reaction and behaviour. But I think the real issue to be discussed is, why many gay men consider straight dick to be the Holy Grail, and why they are willing to do absolutely anything to get it. This idiot and the Canadian porn fool both gave up their lives purely for the opportunity to score straight men -- men who did not want them. How fucked in the head, how self-hating, are these gay men, and why do they/we collectively eroticise people who are not interested?

by Anonymousreply 397June 14, 2021 1:54 AM

DL Public Service Announcement = There is protective headgear you can wear when your straight victim finds out your are possibly a predatory prankster..........I cannot imagine how many lives this post is saving today. I bet JPS wishes he had know this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 14, 2021 1:55 AM

[Quote] why many gay men consider straight dick to be the Holy Grail, and why they are willing to do absolutely anything to get it

Have you some empirical research to back up this claim?

by Anonymousreply 399June 14, 2021 2:08 AM

R399 = Has never heard of Social Media.....There are countless queens online "teaching" and "bragging"....I bet JPS would beg to differ with how FUN tricking straights is.. I hope the Footballs Lawyers know that this is a GAY FETISH for some gays...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 14, 2021 2:13 AM

R400, you dumb cunt, that’s a straight grifter named Jake Orion who has made a career out of separating gay men from their money.

by Anonymousreply 401June 14, 2021 2:25 AM

Straight dick tastes better, duh.

by Anonymousreply 402June 14, 2021 2:28 AM

"Consent is not something to be disrespected."

Apparently, the way to voice your "disrespect" is to murder someone instead of calling the cops or just leaving. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 403June 14, 2021 3:46 AM

Nope. I specifically said the JSP was murdered and that the football player should be prosecuted according to the law.

Rolling eyes interfere with reading comprehension, I see.

by Anonymousreply 404June 14, 2021 4:06 AM

QUESTION = Has anyone called the Defense Lawyers to let them know that Straight Guy Seduction is a FETISH to some queens?....Once they find that out the Football Player will have an easier time with any jury. ....Just Sayin...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405June 14, 2021 4:12 AM

I see you're dumb enough to believe that he wasn't killed because of a desire for revenge, r404. You think this was about consent? LOL. No, he was pissed and wanted revenge.

by Anonymousreply 406June 14, 2021 4:20 AM

QUESTION THE NEIGHBORS....I bet they saw JPS tricking guys all day long to the house. The neighbors probably have survellence cameras of what JPS was doing. I have gay nosy neighbors and I cannot have ANY fun because they sit in their damn window all day waving everytime I come home. They would probably have a stroke if I actually brought home a black guy.

by Anonymousreply 407June 14, 2021 4:35 AM

[Quote] I see you're dumb enough to believe that he wasn't killed because of a desire for revenge, [R404]. You think this was about consent? LOL. No, he was pissed and wanted revenge.

And why was he pissed, dearie?

by Anonymousreply 408June 14, 2021 5:05 AM

Cause he got it on with a man. Duh. That's what we call gay panic.

by Anonymousreply 409June 14, 2021 5:10 AM

R408 = You nailed it. I think some of these queens don't want the straights to find out what a FETISH this is and how some gays openly TRICK straight guys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410June 14, 2021 5:12 AM

If the football player had buyer's remorse after getting it on with a man, he wouldn't have brought his boys with him for Round Two.

by Anonymousreply 411June 14, 2021 6:05 AM

Don't trick Straight Guys. .....And you are far less likely to get a beatdown. ......SOLVED IT...

by Anonymousreply 412June 14, 2021 6:39 AM

I think the killer deserves to spend most of his life in jail. He's a violent murderer who clearly lacks impulse control.

But I have no real sorrow for the victim. What he did was rape (by the legal definition).

Rapists and murderers deserve whatever horrible shit that comes their way. Gay, straight, bi, trans, black, white, male, female, nobinary, whatever.

It's super easy to support that which is most defensible.

by Anonymousreply 413June 14, 2021 7:46 AM

He could’ve just rolled his eyes and walk away.

by Anonymousreply 414June 14, 2021 8:18 AM

No he couldn't. All the bones in his face were broken.

by Anonymousreply 415June 14, 2021 8:20 AM

R362 This is what pisses me off about White Queers is you always take shit a bit too far to "make your case." No, this lying deceiving piece of shit tricking men into sex is not a George Floyd moment (who BTW did nothing wrong). Why must you people (specifically the assholes who do this) always denigrate Black people's lived experiences with self-serving Bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 416June 14, 2021 8:32 AM

R385 nobody said the lying tricky asshole was not a victim, but why is it you fail to see the football player was a victim too? That is some racist bullshit! And if the tables were turned you would be all about his "psychological" condition because of what this much older man did to him. Cut the shit!

by Anonymousreply 417June 14, 2021 8:41 AM

OOPS! ^^^^^^I mean R388

by Anonymousreply 418June 14, 2021 8:42 AM

Yes, race is at play here. But I also think age and attitude to sex is playing into some DLer's blase attitude about how JPS got his rocks off.

by Anonymousreply 419June 14, 2021 8:47 AM

R397 a lot of gay men don't want to hear you, but you are speaking the Gospel truth!

Many, MANY Gay men are obsessed with "str8" dick! That is some real self-loathing and frankly mentally deranged behavior. So many of you are willing to ruin a man's life just for your sick fantasy. Then you wanna scream "murder" after you destroyed a young man's life? He just turned 18! A few months earlier and this Old ass pervert would be in jail for statutory rape! Think about any 18 year old being preyed upon like this.

Throughout history (in all cultures) JPS's behavior would not only be considered immoral but Your-psycho-sexual-racial animosity towards this "kid" would never ever fly a justification for what he JPS did to him and you know it! You cannot just look at the end result without looking at what got us here!

by Anonymousreply 420June 14, 2021 8:57 AM

R14 Yup! Or he could have just done a double Z snap and said "GUUURRRRL! Don't you trick me again or I might have to pull your hair and scratch your eyes out sis!" Then he should have rolled his eyes twisted his neck, said "let by gones be by gones Oh-kayyy" and switched away like Beyonce!

That woulda solved it... if he was thinking like the queens on this site... Oh but wait... he was straight, so that wasn't gonna happen!

by Anonymousreply 421June 14, 2021 9:08 AM

This is really sad and of course there’s no excuse for murder, but I said a week or two ago, it’s not cute to try straight men to see if they’re into gay sex. There are plenty of apps this man could’ve tried if he was looking for men who would be into hooking up with men. But no, he had to see if he could lure a straight over to see how far he could push it. Pressure busts pipes.

by Anonymousreply 422June 14, 2021 9:45 AM

Defense Lawyers need to look up Davey Wavey and put him on the witness stand as an expert to explain the Straight Seduction Fetish....Davey looks 45 and thinks the fake hair color and fake teeth make him look 24.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 14, 2021 10:01 AM

R423 = Davey Wavey is showing the construction worker his blue paint but everything in his SHACK of a home is white and outdated..And YARN hanging on the wall is never chic. This Fem Balding Bottom is exactly how I envision Glezman ending up in about 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 424June 14, 2021 10:11 AM

Davey Wavey is a disgusting human being with a very low IQ. From bogus and dangerous advice on how to seduce straight men which could gay men killed, to his gay erasing encouragement of gay men fucking trans people. He needs to just stop with everything because he is nothing but a sellout and a bottom of the barrel fake gay man.

by Anonymousreply 425June 14, 2021 11:33 AM

get*

by Anonymousreply 426June 14, 2021 11:44 AM

The reason he needed straight men so badly that he was willing to risk life and limb is because he wanted to be seen as a woman. Having straight men believe he was a woman was his validation, and his ultimate fetish. That's why he doesn't seem representative of a typical gay man. Gay men aren't into straight dick because it makes them feel like girls.

by Anonymousreply 427June 14, 2021 2:13 PM

R416, I really don’t see how comparisons between two extrajudicial killings denigrate either victim’s lived experience. I won’t argue the facts of Floyd’s case and whether he was trying to commit a crime that day. Would it be fairer to compare this murder with the murder of Andrew Brown Jr., who was ostensibly doing something illegal at the time he was murdered?

by Anonymousreply 428June 14, 2021 2:48 PM

No, this isn't going to be our George Floyd or Matthew Shepard moment, because although this perv didn't deserve to be killed, he needed some kind of comeuppance. Ideally legal, what he did could be legally defined as rape and there are people in the gay community who think tricking straight guys is okay. A well-publicized trial would have gotten the message out about the straight man fetish and where the legal lines are drawn, given a reality check to some of these bitches who think straight men are the only REAL men.

But no, this young fool had to commit murder instead of seeking legal redress, and he's ruined his own life. He had every right to be angry, but anger doesn't give us the right to murder.

by Anonymousreply 429June 14, 2021 4:21 PM

R429, stop with your repeated assertions that The Gay Community encourages, abets or condones catfishing or sex by deception, because it doesn't. It's not even a plank on the platform.

There are a few lonely perverts out there who fantasize about having sex with straight men, and an even smaller number of them might try to snag a so-called straight guy through deception.

Also, and you learned this as a child unless your mom was too busy blowing truckers to pay attention to you, but two wrongs don't make a right. In other words, when a dude pretends to be a woman and blows another man, and that man is offended at being duped, it is not defensible for that man to brutally murder the person who duped him. Murder is a grossly excessive response to receiving a blowjob by somebody who wasn't who you thought s/he was.

There is no crisis of gay men trying to trick straight men into having sex with them that needs to be brought to the public's attention.

And I'm not fooled by your weasel wording and your wan statements at the end of your ignorant comments. Your real point is to conflate gay men with illegal and depraved acts. Reasonable people will FF and block you for this.

by Anonymousreply 430June 14, 2021 4:34 PM

R420, see R430. There aren't a large number of homosexual men who do, or who want to, deceive heterosexual men into having sex with them. You repeatedly make comments like a lot and many. This isn't true. Your agenda is to make gay men out to be sex criminals on a gay message board. Reasonable people will FF and block you for doing this.

by Anonymousreply 431June 14, 2021 4:39 PM

#BlackExcellence !!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 432June 14, 2021 4:44 PM

The victim may have been a creep but he did not deserve to be killed. That said if the victim was a predator why was he out and about free to prey on others.

by Anonymousreply 433June 14, 2021 4:47 PM

R397 / Rory, there aren't "many gay men" doing what you describe. In fact, it's the peculiarity of the circumstances of this story that makes it newsworthy, the same as the Canadian story. It's not "many;" it's rather unusual and odd.

We don't know all the circumstances of this crime. We don't know yet who did what to whom and on what timeline. We know that an older man who apparently had a criminal history is dead; and a young football player who had a sexual encounter of some kind with this man killed the older man. But we don't really know why yet. The whole gay panic thing could be an attempt by the defense attorneys to cover up or mitigate other circumstances.

When people like R397 / Rory are on a gay chat forum, and comments like yours in an attempt to make gay men look bad, the best thing to do is to FF and block them so their accounts get frozen, and/or nobody has to look at your homophobic comments.

by Anonymousreply 434June 14, 2021 4:47 PM

Tweet him and tell him to walk barefooted through cut grass. I’m curious if it works. It could put big Pharma out of business.

by Anonymousreply 435June 14, 2021 5:00 PM

R431 you are the one who needs to be ignored for your lies. Every gay man here knows that there are MANY homosexuals who fantasize about str8 men because they think it is more manly. Look at all the porn where gays have sex with married men! Look at all the profiles soliciting married and str8 men!

Now do many men go to the extent of catfishing str8 men? No because that is wrong. Most people know the difference between right and wrong. So get off your high horse Mary and stop trying to prevent free thought.

Fantasizing about str8 men and taking the step of actually deceiving men are two different things. I never said many gay men are out there deceiving. Learn to read dude before you start accusing people of shit.

by Anonymousreply 436June 14, 2021 5:02 PM

R431 Read and heed. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 437June 14, 2021 5:05 PM

[Quote] I really don’t see how comparisons between two extrajudicial killings denigrate either victim’s lived experience.

R428 of course you don't see it because your racist ass doesn't acknowledge the Black lived experience. Racism is illogical. I wouldn't expect you to understand anything having to do with Black people. Which further makes my point.. that you should just not use Black people for your situation..

And don't try to distract with Anthony Brown. You specifically chose to use "George Floyd's" name since you knew that one was more recognizable. Mr. Floyd doing nothing wrong is just an aside. The point is (since you're slow) is that George Floyd was killed because of systemic racism. That has nothing to do with a dispute between two private citizens.

You're busted! Idiots like you always go to the extreme when you have no idea what you're talking about which is why you have ZERO credibility.

NEXT...

by Anonymousreply 438June 14, 2021 5:17 PM

Wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 439June 14, 2021 5:51 PM

"The Crying Game" at least had a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 440June 14, 2021 5:57 PM

R438, I chose George Floyd’s name because he is the most famous recent example of an extrajudicial killing. I agree that George Floyd was executed without trial by a racist cop for the alleged crime of trying to pass a counterfeit $20. That is a minor crime, a misdemeanor. Since you took offense, I offered an example of an extrajudicial killing which involved felonies. My belief is that no one should be killed as punishment for an alleged crime, no matter their race or their sexual orientation.

You accuse me of being racist and “slow” yet you characterize a sexual assault and a vigilante murder of a gay man as “a dispute between two private citizens.”

by Anonymousreply 441June 14, 2021 6:08 PM

STRAIGHT GUY SEDUCTION is our GAY RIGHT!!!....Plus ALL STRAIGHTS want US!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442June 14, 2021 11:19 PM

Kamala Harris was instrumental in getting the "gay panic defense" outlawed in California. She also hosted conferences to teach other prosecutors how to beat this defense in court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 15, 2021 1:25 AM

R443 = What is Kamalas position on gay men tricking straight guys into sex?

by Anonymousreply 444June 15, 2021 3:05 AM

[Quote] he wanted to be seen as a woman.

And to achieve this he wore... a hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 445June 15, 2021 7:26 AM

[Quote] A well-publicized trial would have gotten the message out about the straight man fetish

Nonsense. A famous trial wouldn't overturn a culture of self loathing that's been going for how many centuries?

by Anonymousreply 446June 15, 2021 7:28 AM

R441 I noticed that you still continue to side-step the issue that George Floyd was a victim of systemic racism. That is not what happened here. Quit trying to equate the two. Your point is completely irrelevant and you are making a fool of yourself. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 447June 15, 2021 10:27 AM

R443 = Kamala Harris is also going to be responsible for PRESIDENT DeSantis in 2024. Because if anyone thinks the GOP isn't stacking the deck and prepping for the next STEAL they are not watching closely enough. And of course we Democrats will be wondering why Biden and Nancy and Shumer STOPPED doing anything after 3 months...Biden made A LOT of promises while running for President.

by Anonymousreply 448June 15, 2021 11:18 AM

[quote]There was a comment on reddit from some guy who claimed to have been in the apartment (I assume if true he was also catfished, no-one insisted he spell it out). He said that the lights were down low and that 'she' came out wearing a hoodie.

Gosh this is SO compelling. A guy on reddit you say? Don't suppose you could share a link? Of course not. We actually have photos of JPS in full makeup and lady costume, and testimony from half the young men in Blacksberg that he dressed as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 449June 15, 2021 1:19 PM

This thread is a shit storm with so many blocked trolls and cunts it no longer loads.

by Anonymousreply 450June 15, 2021 1:21 PM

Links to the pics of JPS as a lady?

by Anonymousreply 451June 15, 2021 1:21 PM

R447, I plainly said that Floyd was executed by a racist cop. If I’m side-stepping systemic racism then you’re side-stepping systemic homophobia, which I’ll remind you is still a legal reason to refuse employment, housing, and medical services in more than half the states in this country.

If believing that this murder, and the resulting backlash against the victim and support of the alleged killer, isn’t a result of deeply engrained, state and church-sanctioned homophobia makes me a irrelevant fool then I guess I’m going to have sit here and continue being an irrelevant fool.

by Anonymousreply 452June 15, 2021 5:11 PM

R447, this case has nothing to do with systemic racism, it's all about homophobia and toxic masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 453June 15, 2021 5:37 PM

R449, by "half the young men in Blacksburg" you mean "random internet commentators who might actually be lying"

by Anonymousreply 454June 15, 2021 6:48 PM

R452 and R453 (probably the same person). OF COURSE THIS CASE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYSTEMIC RACISM!!!!

That is what I have been saying. You keep trying to shoe-horn George Floyd into this to fuel your Faux-Outrage! Just stop the false equivalencies. Stop trying to use the oppression of Black people for your own agenda. It has nothing to do with what happened here.

by Anonymousreply 455June 16, 2021 5:04 PM

There may be a race element if JPS targeted black males.

by Anonymousreply 456June 16, 2021 5:17 PM

YES R456 there may be, but we just don't have facts on that.. yet. And that is totally different from the bullshit R452 is spewing.

by Anonymousreply 457June 16, 2021 5:29 PM

There has been quite a noticeable change in the last 8-10 years in how the big porn companies in the US market themselves. The mainstream ones (Sean Cody etc) used to say almost every performer they had was straight, perhaps with a little curiosity in the mix. Remember the cringey intro videos where the two scene stars would go out and do bro-y things like tossing a football to each other, or boxing training, etc, then they would go and have sex that in context was much, much filthier than it should have been. Then back to being bros for the comedown.

It was fucking weird. Companies don't seem to do that any more. Most stars are either openly gay or try to obscure their real sexuality. Smith, at 40, was probably at the tail end of the generation that gave real sexual value to straight guys just for being straight. In today's much less homophobic environment, gay for pay-presenting guys might now turn-off more than they turn on.

All that said, it genuinely *is* pretty easy to find sex from a straight-identified or mostly-straight identified man. It must have happened to me about half a dozen times without me looking for it in any way (and I wasn't pretending to be anyone else, and they approached me). Sometimes the gay guy is the welcoming oasis in the sexual deserts that nearly all straight men must traverse.

by Anonymousreply 458June 29, 2021 2:58 AM

R458 I agree. It is easy to find plenty of "straight-identified" males (I like that term because if they are having M2M sex they are not straight, but that's another conversation) who will voluntarily have sex with gay men.

While there are some men (both gay and bisexual) who don't care who sucks their dick, some men care quite a lot about "who" sucks it. This is the main reason why you should never trick someone into having sex. It's a violation.

It's sad that Smith felt the need to trick straight-identifying males into having sex with him. Had he not done that, he'd probably be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 459June 30, 2021 7:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460May 28, 2022 12:59 PM

^^^Welcome to the return of sanctioned hate crimes against gay people.

I'm stunned he was acquitted.

Only in Virginia...and about 48 other states.

by Anonymousreply 461May 28, 2022 1:05 PM

We knew a transtesticle chocolate sister who scored some incredibly hot str8 sizemeat!

by Anonymousreply 462May 28, 2022 1:05 PM

Sounds like the exact same way Bob Saget died. Maybe he was catfishing some hot young white boy and he gave it good to her gash. Very dangerous to meet some young white guys posing as a girl. Yikes. You reap what you sow.

by Anonymousreply 463May 28, 2022 1:13 PM

Shocked I thought Va. was uber Woke. Will Big Joe Biden storm in to try & overturn this? Will he send Jill in his place? Will Beto storm in & demand the names & address of those involved in the acquittal? Will Pete comment? Can Pete shoehorn in a mention of his kids?

by Anonymousreply 464May 28, 2022 1:13 PM

Wow. I thought the "gay panic" defense was done. It is, in fact, banned in Virginia. But I guess you can't stop jurors from blaming the victim.

by Anonymousreply 465May 28, 2022 1:15 PM

Well, this just serves as a reminder of, when push comes to shove, the value our lives have in society.

The guy went back a second time. That sounds like revenge to me.

by Anonymousreply 466May 28, 2022 1:24 PM

When your number is up, it's up.

by Anonymousreply 467May 28, 2022 1:28 PM

The football player would eventually have ended up hitting the partner were they actually a woman, too. Just for a different albeit equally flimsy reason.

That’s what no-one wants to admit.

by Anonymousreply 468May 28, 2022 1:37 PM

R468 Agreed. He'd have killed any unlucky cunt that got in his way. He'd just fuck their cunt then kill the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 469May 28, 2022 1:38 PM

Believe me, sometimes you just don’t know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470May 28, 2022 1:52 PM

None of this would have happened if the guy hadn't lied. Guys, stop lying on these apps.

by Anonymousreply 471May 28, 2022 1:57 PM

So many self hating gays and apparent gay killers here. The most voted answers are the ones fetishising the crime.

by Anonymousreply 472May 28, 2022 2:43 PM

R472 The point is anyone unlucky enough to have been with that murderous cuntbag would have been killed that night. Some men just have a desire to kill and anyone will do. It is like that scene in Heat where the black hooker meets the serial killer and he says to her something like: tonight you meet your maker. One of the best scenes in movie history. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 473May 28, 2022 3:02 PM

I hope the university didn't use public funds to pay for that abortion of justice.

by Anonymousreply 474May 28, 2022 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!