Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hitting On Straight Guys

Are straight guys turned on by other guys flirting with them? The clip art the link below got me thinking about this because I can't tell if the guy with the phone was (a) intrigued, (b) grossed out, or (c) ready to kill.

Any personal stories (successful or otherwise) would be appreciated for educational purposes.

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 188Last Thursday at 3:45 PM

[quote]Are straight guys turned on by other guys flirting with them?

The gay and bi ones that claim to be straight are, OP.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 102/20/2021

It's a boost to their ego, no matter what their orientation is.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 202/20/2021

What did the guy say in the video? "I have a banana?"

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 302/20/2021

R3... no, he said "i like bananas"...

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 402/20/2021

R2 precisely. Men love attention, especially the Hets.

My sister’s gymrat fiancée ascends to Cloud Nine when another guy compliments his physique, flatters his intellect (limited as it is), or puts the moves on him. He doesn’t even notice when women try the same, to my sister’s relief.

That said, his warm reception could be cultural and specific—he’s Turkish Arab (Egyptian), and has Daddy issues out the door.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 502/20/2021

I would think most people, regardless of their sex or orientation, would be flattered with a complement. Though, I'm sure there are some who would be offended. My rule with perceived straight men is to not be obvious with my flirting, but rather keep a safe distance.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 602/20/2021

Sometimes, the straight guys hit back.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 702/20/2021

Straight!

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 802/20/2021

I wish I knew German for this clip. But some gay guys are recklessly brave.

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 902/20/2021

I think most, but not all, men these days don’t mind the positive attention if: Their male friends are not around It’s not troll like and overly suggestive No female they are interested in is around

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1002/20/2021

[quote] My sister’s gymrat fiancée

Your sister is a lesbian?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1102/20/2021

[quote] he’s Turkish Arab (Egyptian), and has Daddy issues out the door.

Why do you think I'm smiling more lately, OP?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1202/20/2021

Most straight guys do not like it believe it or not. You also have to be extremely careful when doing that with straight men in other countries. You might get killed.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1302/20/2021

I don't ask....I grab them by the mussy

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1402/20/2021

Most are either grossed out or don't really care...only a small % really like it. I'd say the ones who like it the most are gym rat types. They love it when guys (gay or straight) say stuff like "Nice arms!"

The reason a lot of guys don't like it is they think if a gay guy is hitting on them, they must think the guy they're hitting on is gay, also. They don't get that you can know a guy is straight and still hit on him.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1502/20/2021

R10 is dead wrong that most guys "these days" are into it

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1602/20/2021

what r10 said...dont do in front of an audience

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1702/20/2021

[quote]I would think most people, regardless of their sex or orientation, would be flattered with a complement.

Disagree. A lot of people wear earbuds specifically to avoid talking to people.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1802/20/2021

it's been said for eons now that men appreciate muscles on men more than women and that men BUILD muscles FOR men, yes, even the straight ones...

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 1902/20/2021

No wonder old, fat fags often get punched in the face for encroaching other men's private space. And Tiktok can't be your life coach, OP.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2002/20/2021

[quote] I would think most people, regardless of their sex or orientation, would be flattered with a complement.

I know I am.

A good mustard with a hot dog.

Nice ketchup on a hamburger.

Or nice fries really complement either food.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2102/20/2021

Happen often to you, r20?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2202/20/2021

R11 my first ‘oh, dear!’. I am shamefaced. Not like me to make such an error.

The worst of it is, I’m the lesbian.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2302/20/2021

We still love ya, r23.

All in good fun.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2402/20/2021

Here's one straight guy's take on it

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2502/20/2021

R25 Fascinating and enlightening!

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2602/20/2021

I think of the guy in OP's video as not so much hitting on the guy but just playing a prank (saying weird things to strangers) on whomever he passes by. In this case it just happened to be a guy.

The guy in R9's clip is lucky he didn't get his ass shot.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2702/20/2021

Men of different classes, backgrounds and ethnicities are all different, plus individuals are individuals.

But I've always ignored what people say they are, and let them show me. If I like someone and it is discreet and not taking advantage of rank or personal circumstances, I will let a men know my appreciation and interest, in what seems like an appropriate way.

I've been turned down but always politely and never with force. And some men do prefer a very direct and hands-on indication of interest.

R27 seems misplaced here. "Ass shot"? Mounted police there do not carry firearms. Typical American assuming all the world is as brutal as his ghastly fascist-adjacent homeland is.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2802/20/2021

Never, ever do it.

I've had a handful of men who knew I was gay sorta obliquely show interest. But it was so vague it was a fail, if that was their goal.

One told me he was bi, out of the blue. How nice for you.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 2902/20/2021

I know a bunch of straight men that totally love having their ego stroked by hitting on gay men. And will even flirt back. Because it's fun and "safe" since nothing will ever happen.

Also, that video in the OP is just freakin' hilarious. That guys reaction is ... OMG, classic.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3002/20/2021

If they're straight and are comfortable with their sexuality, I'd imagine they'd take it as a compliment. I'm gay and notice women checking me out at times, which I find flattering. I'd assume the reverse would be true so long as the men are not homophobic.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3102/20/2021

Just tell your str8 bro to close his eyes because "a mouth's a mouth, man"

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3202/21/2021

I would never agree with the statement that "a mouth's a mouth" because I as a gay man would never ever want to be sucked off by a woman, so would not blame a straight guy who does not want to be sucked off by a man. On the other hand, I do think most straight guys if they'd ever let a gay guy blow them would find it a lot more pleasurable from another man than from a woman.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3302/21/2021

[quote]R27 I think of the guy in OP's video as not so much hitting on the guy but just playing a prank (saying weird things to strangers) on whomever he passes by. In this case it just happened to be a guy.

The OP video isn’t real life footage. The “straight” guy is a bad actor.

Why do people see a video and automatically think it’s real?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3402/21/2021

R34 is also a Covid denier and an anti-vaxxer.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3502/21/2021

Not all gay men are like you r33. Some gay men are mostly gay but occasionally are involved with women or are open to it.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3602/21/2021

OP bro was shook

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3702/21/2021

Which one of you Romeos is this?

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3802/21/2021

The girlfriend is much funnier. The prank where she faked a call talking about something stuck in her butt in front of the pregnant Karen is hilarious.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 3902/21/2021

Jesus fucking Christ, when will this pathetic need for attention end? Tiktok is such shit.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4002/21/2021

R5 I want to meet that strong Muslim man!!

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4102/21/2021

Just depends on the guy. Two of my dearest friends are straight. One absolutely loves being hit on by me and the other gay guy in our friend group. His girlfriend also loves it. The other guy is made uncomfortable by it.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4202/21/2021

Well in the other guy’s defense, harmless flirting is one thing, flipping up the caftan and presenting hole is quite another.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4302/21/2021

He welcomes compliments

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4405/26/2021

I wonder if an Egyptian fellow would appreciate being called a "Turkish Arab."

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4505/26/2021

They find it about as pleasurable as gay men do when women hit on them.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4605/26/2021

I love being hit on by women, especially hot ones

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4705/26/2021

[quote]They find it about as pleasurable as gay men do when women hit on them.

I’m always flattered when someone hits on me, male or female, even if I’m not attracted to them.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4805/26/2021

Well, I find it awkward, because I’m put in the position of disappointing someone.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 4905/26/2021

I do it then I wind up at his house on my knees sucking him and his friends cocks, feet, ass and eating their cum and drinking their piss.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5005/26/2021

Few people start off heavy flirting. It’s usual subtle and discreet

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5105/26/2021

“Subtle flirting” is not “hitting on”.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5205/26/2021

how about face slapping?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5305/26/2021

That is considered an ice breaker.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5405/26/2021

How to pick up a straight thug

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5506/03/2021

So hot

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5606/03/2021

If you fluently speak bro, the gym is THE place.

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5706/03/2021

Another gay projecting his self hate. Straight guys don't fancy you, OP. You hit on them, and in return, they'll hit you. Harassment isn't funny to straight males.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5806/03/2021

[quote]Are straight guys turned on by other guys flirting with them?

Are you turned on by other women flirting with you, OP? Were you just born yesterday or simply self-deluding?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 5906/03/2021

[quote]That guys reaction is ... OMG, fake.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6006/03/2021

Straight guys love it when gay guys tell them they're hot

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6106/03/2021

Most straight men are so boring, and I don’t like sports, so I’m not interested in hitting on them in the slightest. However I would imagine most of them would feel some sort of threat or confusion to a man hitting on them.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6206/03/2021

Most gay guys I know love it when chicks hit on them. IT confirms you are attractive and manly

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6306/03/2021

Gay guys love bragging how they can pull straight bros these days

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6406/03/2021

It's okay. You can look. 😉

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6506/03/2021

No- otherwise they would not be straight. Flattered perhaps, but not turned on.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6606/03/2021

R65 LOL! The guy takes his jacket off, and the dude behind him (who the guy claims is looking at him) walks away. :-)

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6706/03/2021

😂 A missed hookup

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6806/03/2021

OP's video is not a 'pick-up', just some guy trying to prank another guy. Stupid, yes, but not a flirt.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 6906/03/2021

Lol r65. Nice guns.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7006/03/2021

Love R25's vid...that muscular man definitely wants me to blow him!

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7106/03/2021

R36, those men are not gay! They're fucking bisexual. Those are bisexual men. The gay men into women is so fucking homophobic, embarrassing, and stupid.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7206/03/2021

This is how u do it

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7306/04/2021

YT is full of these videos, and the reactions are really quite funny to watch. Here's an NYC edition.

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7406/04/2021

I noticed straight men get uncomfortable whenever they're objectified in general, no matter whom is doing the objectifying. Friends that are women, that have tried being the aggressive pursuer, reported guys being weirded out by role reversal -- they don't like being the "prey".

My straight friends seem to have these 3 reactions: ignore, oblivious, or uncomfortable -- with them being mostly oblivious... at first, which turns into discomfort, or deflection (ignoring it).

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7506/04/2021

That’s ⬆️ certainly Not true among the current fitness male hordes on Instagram and TikTok

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7606/04/2021

[quote] no matter whom is doing the objectifying.

Oh, DEAR!

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7706/04/2021

Straight men are idiots, always homophobic and violent, unhygienic, and they think they are superior in every single way. Especially religious straight men are the worst. A lot of straight men are cowards. I avoid them, even the ones who seem stable and non-homophobic, they usually always turn out to be covert homophobes.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7806/04/2021

Why do straight men have to act like fucking idiots towards gay men like that? They act like they've been told the earth is going to fucking blow up in a few seconds or that they've just witnessed and heard the most vile thing ever.

That straight idiot retarded guy could easily have gay kids, and is he going to react so fucking immaturely to his gay son like that?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 7906/04/2021

R78, you seem wounded. And stuck in a bygone era.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8006/04/2021

Most of my straight friends are cool with it, flattered, think it's funny if it's a quick, innocent thing...but can get ticked off when it becomes aggressive. One super laid back friend of mine was always getting flirted with by my gay friends, and he just laughed it off, until a friend of a friend actually tried to grab his crotch. I thought he was going to punch him. Hell, I get pissed when a gay guy I'm not interested in comes on too strong.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8106/04/2021

Okay. This one is a great deal more blatant. The reactions are so fucking hilarious! "Is there something about me that makes this guy think he can touch me like that?!!" 😂 😂 🤣

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8206/04/2021

hilarious

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8306/04/2021

This thread is truly creepy.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8406/04/2021

R82 In this clip it was striking that mostly Muslim looking men have been touched. The reaction of many was sad though. Only one had a 'human' and fun reaction (around 2:05 and he was cute.)

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8506/04/2021

Many years ago, I had a straight friend tell me that he only figured out that he was hot, because gay men kept hitting on him. He was also worried that he was putting out some kind of "gay vibe", but he wasn't. He wasn't just insanely hot.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8606/04/2021

that's cute, and sounds totally plausible

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8706/04/2021

I think it’s generational. Most guys under 40 find it complimentary

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8806/04/2021

"Most gay guys I know love it when chicks hit on them. IT confirms you are attractive and manly"

- if a gay man is that thirsty/desperate he needs validation and masculinity affirmation from straight nymphos he's beyond fucked.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 8906/04/2021

Not really. It’s just good to be considered attractive by women

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9006/04/2021

Women are not visual like men are, so I wouldn't think it would be a compliment if a woman thinks you're good looking. Women are more evolved and look for other things than just superficial beauty. I'm sure there are some women who like a sculpted six pack as much as gay guys, but for the most part it's different.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9106/04/2021

This is why full LGBTQ acceptance is so elusive. Because too many look the gift horse in the mouth. I don’t think it’s cute to try straight men just to see what their reaction will be. It’s actually kind of disrespectful. If a guy has some deep-seated fantasy to be with a man, he needs to be the one to act on it. It’s not anybody’s job to “out” him.

If a straight guy overreacts to being flirted with or complimented, we claim he’s a homophobe or masking latent homosexual feelings. If he’s flattered and responds good-natured, some of you still think he’s into men.

Stop playing so much. Have respect for people’s sexuality if you people to respect yours.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9206/04/2021

r92 100% agree.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9306/04/2021

Only if they can get something out of it. My straight friend went to the donut shop with me around the corner from my home in the gay district where I used to live. The shop boy gave my friend extra donuts!! I just got the two I paid for! That shit was funny.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9406/04/2021

R91, you must not see all the chicks slobbering over buff dudes these days, and not just on social media. Hot dudes pull hot chicks

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9506/04/2021

[quote] Straight men are idiots, always homophobic and violent, unhygienic, and they think they are superior in every single way.

Hot.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9606/04/2021

You should never hardcore flirt with someone who has not shown interest in you. At most, you can engage in subtle flirting, and if the person is positively responsive, slowly and lightly escalate the flirting. Of the person doesn’t match your flirting, immediately abandon flirting with them . Don’t be a harasser and creep.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9706/04/2021

It definitely depends on the circumstances like venue (gay bar, straight bar, private party, home, office, ect.), who's next to him (friends, family, colleagues, on his own, etc.), his personal mood at the time (down and in need of an ego boost, angry, frustrated, sad, etc.).

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9806/04/2021

R94, that actually was very funny, even just your retelling of it.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 9906/04/2021

I flirt with straight guys all the time, take a chill pill

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10006/04/2021

Male homosexuality is still THE BIG TABOO in the world

You can't get beaten up or killed just by REMARKING on a man's attractiveness

Fuck all those big companies who do virtue signaling during the month of June for Pride Month, you know putting a rainbow flag over their logo's etc it's all virtue signaling and pointless at the end of the day

I especially love how the NFL or MLB put the rainbow flag up and yet their complicit in keeping gay/bi male athletes closeted, it's all BS. They do it to give the ILLUSION that they're liberal and pro gay

And why is lesbianism 100 times more accepted, it's virtually as accepted as straight relationships these dats it's the SAME fucking thing, gay is gay

Gay men really have it the worst

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10106/04/2021

So many suppressed ‘straight’ men out there. One of my best friends is straight, but I nearly got him to bend with me. He says it’s wrong to his family and brother? Which I find odd, a good blowy from your good friend shouldn’t matter.

My best friend and I have a sexual relationship that isn’t romantic, but we don’t mind showing each other our bodies, and we are going to probably have intense sex when we meet. He’s pansexual, which so many people recognize as, if these straight men would look beyond the fear of religion and family. We’re stronger mentally than most straight men, girls! Let’s get that alpha straight cock.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10206/04/2021

R102 it's because it's thought of as the worst thing a man can be, STILL.

Gay men really need a spokesperson and a movement just for gay or bisexual men, but we don't do that

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10306/04/2021

R101, I’m Glad a lot of bi and gay dudes I know aren’t as pessimistic and gloomy as you are. They are loving their lives openly and usually accepted and interfere with their peers. No negative mindsets with this Pansexual generation.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10406/04/2021

Riiiight. "Pansexual generation" - are they gay/bi or are they pan?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10506/04/2021

[quote]R102 My best friend and I have a sexual relationship that isn’t romantic, but we don’t mind showing each other our bodies, and we are going to probably have intense sex when we meet.

You’ve never met your “best friend” in person before?

Are you sure this isn’t your imaginary friend??

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10606/04/2021

Why you want to sleep with your best friend?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10706/04/2021

R108 —. We’re basically companions. We have talked constantly online for over five years and we have developed a deep trust. And I can’t find a bf that’s better than him to me.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10806/04/2021

R95, those chicks are embarrassing. So damn thirsty. It's borderline homophobic to keep slobbering over gay men like that. If you keep feeding the heteronormative monster, you will keep being disrespected as a gay man.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 10906/04/2021

Women are in a competition with men to see who can objectify the most. No matter how kinky, perverted, nasty, gutter, filthy, fetishistic or raw a man gets sexually, women are now determined to match that energy. Didn't women have standards at one time?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11006/04/2021

It's all about the *indirect* compliments. DO NOT bring up overtly gay stuff with a straight guy. NEVER voice your "feelings" or admit any attraction whatsoever to him. NEVER bring up the words "gay" or "bisexual." Talk about girls with hot big tits while he drinks a beer and watches ESPN as you suck his cock dry. Never show any clinginess and you just may get that cock again next time. But always appear indifferent about it. This is the bro on bro code. You're welcome.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11106/04/2021

"It's all about the *indirect* compliments."

Like this

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11206/04/2021

^ The guy on the left was lying to the guy on the right about his calves.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11306/04/2021

So what's the real tea on Planet Fitness? lol

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11406/04/2021

I'm totally okay with gay men until they need a promotion at work.

There's just "something" about him. That's the reason why I decided to let him remain in his current position. I think the new guy, Derek-fucks-pussy, is far more qualified for the position. Why? Well he's the only other person left who I could promote... and there's just "something" about the gay guys that makes me feel like they wouldn't be good at managing people doing the same job they've already been doing for a decade. "I don't know what it is."

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11506/04/2021

There's no homophobia, just gays crossing the line and be reminded that life isn't DL, where you think every straight celeb and everyone is gay.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11606/05/2021

R111 gave good advice.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11706/05/2021

R117 it's shit advice. It doesn't work. They aren't straight either. I can't believe so many of you retards actually still think in 2021 that you are hitting on straight men. If they allow you to connect with them beyond friendship, they are bisexual. Cut the fucking bullshit. Stop with the lies. Stop with the the delusions.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11806/05/2021

I’m intelligent so I usually scope out a milieu then hit on one who will like it.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 11906/05/2021

r118 There is a lot of self hate, fantasy and delusion. If a man engages in gay sex, he isn't straight to begin with, it's paradoxical. Don't delude yourselves thinking you have a chance hitting on straight guys, you could be beaten or worse.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12006/05/2021

I don't get it. I've crushed on a few men in my life who happened to be straight. But I was attracted to them because of who they were, not because I saw them as unattainable, and took it upon myself to "accept the challenge".

Don't be vile. Respect yourself and them. Let it go.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12106/05/2021

How exactly do you dudes "hit" on another male? Subtly? Blatant come-on? Do you gauge whether to play it subtle or blatant based on the mark? Give me some examples.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12206/05/2021

Never ever use the word “gay” when trying to vibe with a hot bro, even when the other dude initiates flirting with you. Homosexuality thrives distinct and apart from gay identity. It’s bros being bros with no connection to gay identity or stereotypes. These guys don’t think of themselves as gay and will recoil whenever you insinuate or introduce gayness. In public, keep it platonic, unless you’re in a group where mass brosexuality is being indulged situationally.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12306/05/2021

R118 obviously has never gotten straight cock in his life.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12406/05/2021

Neither has R124. Or R123.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12506/05/2021

Hitting on Straight Guys = Looking for your daily fix of humiliating rejection

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12606/05/2021

You should always be subtle and light until the other person reciprocates

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12706/05/2021

If a gay man has sex with one or more women, it doesn't mean he's straight or even bi.

Ditto a straight man who has sex with one or more guys.

Truth.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12806/05/2021

A straight guy respects a gay man who can hold his own, and might even let him hold his in the end.

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 12906/05/2021

It amazes me how some here sound like they are typing from 1983.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13006/05/2021

It amazes me how some here mistake Datalounge for Nifty.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13106/05/2021

That’s always a part of DL

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13206/05/2021

R128, that's bullshit, gay men who are fucking women are not gay.

Straight men fucking men are not straight. This is where the delusions come in.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13306/05/2021

You're so naive, R133

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13406/05/2021

You're so on the money, R133. Say it louder for the people in the back!

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13506/05/2021

R133, hell no YOU are naive.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13606/05/2021

So you guys don’t believe in Kinsey?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13706/05/2021

Kinsey? R133/R135, etc, are still working on Dr. Seuss. 😂

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13806/05/2021

R133, not naive just not falling for the bullshit being put out there.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 13906/05/2021

It's called LIVING THEIR TRUTH, R139! It makes no difference how closely it does or doesn't resemble the actual truth.

It's *very* 2021.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14006/05/2021

Kinsey scale is nonsense.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14106/05/2021

I like to vibe with “mostly straights.”

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14206/05/2021

The guy on the right is straight and has made exclusively straight content on his OF. Until this very weekend. The guy on the left will be the lucky recipient of all that pent up 9 inch curiosity. You can tell the straight guy is excited. LOL! 🥵

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14306/05/2021

R118

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14406/05/2021

R143 hot.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14506/05/2021

They have met. That hole is going to be sogggggy. 🔥

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14606/05/2021

They're doing a live TikTok together RIGHT NOW before the main event!

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14706/05/2021

The live TikTok has ended. ☹️

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14806/05/2021

That straight guy has been gaybaiting for a while, he's known for gay teases, this will prob be a nonevent.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 14906/05/2021

Dude on right is mostly straight to bisexual

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15006/05/2021

Or buysexual

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15106/05/2021

This will end in cum 💦

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15206/05/2021

It's humorous flirting with straight guys, but touching them, no. It can be funny to smile and wink, but reaching out and touching someone - nope. Nopety nope nope nope.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15306/05/2021

Probably that missing guy Alan Whatever in Texas was killed because he came on to a straight guy.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15406/05/2021

That’s a reckless and vile thing to say r-54. Watch yourself

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15506/05/2021

R154, watch yourself

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15606/05/2021

^^Rusty

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15706/05/2021

Dude on the right is straight catfish since when has he ever been bi? I was a sub to his OF, nothing but teasing and sex with his sluts goin on.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15806/05/2021

A fool and his money.....

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 15906/05/2021

It’s very possible these things can happen! There was that other str8 porn guy that sold subscriptions to his 1st gay video in advance - and you could buy the DVD in advance, too.

I mean, customers are still waiting, but...

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 16006/05/2021

How to turn on a straight guy

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 16106/05/2021

R143/R146

[quote]The guy on the right is straight and has made exclusively straight content on his OF. Until this very weekend. The guy on the left will be the lucky recipient of all that pent up 9 inch curiosity. You can tell the straight guy is excited. LOL! 🥵

Sounds like it was a bust but not for the reason you might expect...

LPSG:

[quote]So I watched the live last night and I’m disappointed but this time not at Bryson. He was so into this new guy, they made out, he got hard a couple times, but this dude was a complete waste of time. He talked this big game then when he was on live he kept making excuses as to why Bryson couldn’t fuck him, and he actually was going to do it! Then Bryson said he wanted to try sucking the dudes dick and the dude said no!!? Like that gay guy was such a waste. This time it wasn’t clickbait he was down for it all but the dude just flopped.

[quote]Bryson was with a guy on IG Live yesterday and if it’s the same one you’re talking about, he seemed quite annoyed with him. Pulling away when the guy tried to touch him, walking away and moving seats, trying to ignore him. Didn’t he fly him out or something? I’d be pissed, too.

[quote]Yep I was watching too, the videos posted on OF you can tell he was into him (but he was wasted) but I think he got turned off quick because of the dude got flown out and pretty much backed out on all the shit he said he was gonna do. Then started to get clingy and was probably thinking it would turn into something more and Bryson wasn’t havin it lol.

Once burned...

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 16206/06/2021

Bryson has been flip-flop back and forth from straight to bi to curious to straight, he has historically been a limp dicked queerbaiter so this is karma for him.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 16306/06/2021

Some gay guys are just in over their heads when it comes to straight guys and will never master the art. You either have it or you don't.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 164Last Monday at 12:14 AM

Pseudo-rape.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 165Last Monday at 3:48 AM

More!

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 166Last Monday at 4:59 AM

R111 may have one of the best DL responses I’ve seen in a long time. The bro code totally is a real thing.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 167Last Monday at 6:46 AM

R111 wow this sounds like something I would have written

Also because I'm bisexual, talking about hot women with a straight dude you're into also helps, believe it or not

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 168Last Monday at 6:51 AM

R168, do you score a lot of straight cock or ass

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 169Last Monday at 1:06 PM

r169 In their imagination.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 170Last Thursday at 4:38 AM

If it weren't for straight and/or married men I'd probably still be a virgin

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 171Last Thursday at 4:40 AM

r171 your imagination is very fertile.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 172Last Thursday at 4:53 AM

There is a straight guy at my gym who is always looking at me. I first noticed him when we were the only ones at the gym in the early hours - who could i not? - but i never spoke to him and wore headphones. I would see him looking at me but he never said anything either. Then after the gym reopened after 3 months off from covid he attended with this woman who the manager told me was his wife. I finally spoke to him one day when the wife was not there to ask where is your friend today and he answered she wigged out on me. But he didn't look at me when he said it, just had this awkward smile on his face. Later that session i found out the gym was to close on a public holiday and asked him if he knew that and because he did not he thanked me for telling him. This time he looked at me when he spoke. The next day when i saw him I said hello when i got near but he just stopped, looked at me, and walked away. I figured he was not interested so I stopped trying to talk to him and there were times again when he just walked past me, but other times when he looks at me intensely. Two times I have been working out on machines and looked up and he has been standing right in front of me and glaring at me. It feels like mixed messages.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 173Last Thursday at 5:04 AM

But is he hot?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 174Last Thursday at 5:06 AM

R172 You know nothing, and no one rang for you. Sit down.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 175Last Thursday at 5:07 AM

R174 - yes he is hot.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 176Last Thursday at 5:07 AM

R173 Sounds nuts. Keep your distance.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 177Last Thursday at 5:12 AM

r175 Put your imagination to good use. There're airport bookshops awaiting your novels.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 178Last Thursday at 5:18 AM

My (straight) husband loves anyone flirting with him. Women, gay guys, old ladies, whoever. He's a people loving extrovert and loves any kind of flattery and attention. He isn't even bi, but he grew up with a very gay friendly single mom and went to high school down in the village in NYC.

He's a bit of a narcissist lol, but a lovable kind hearted one.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 179Last Thursday at 5:18 AM

R177 - that's the advice i have gotten from other people too. he is a bodybuilder type and carries a big bag with him with his straps and junk onto the gym floor. One time some of my sweat dropped onto the bag as i was carrying weights nearby and his wife was there. I apologised to her for my sweat and wiped it off and she said thats ok. then i saw him glaring at me. It came to mind when i saw a scene in that film Bombshell when a man said to another man, you speak to my wife again and I will beat you to a pulp. but his wife does not interest me.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 180Last Thursday at 5:25 AM

[quote] There're airport bookshops awaiting your novels.

But not yours.

There’re? What in the name of all that is holy?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 181Last Thursday at 5:56 AM

This is why straight guys a freaked out by us gay guys. It's never appropriate to feel someone up.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 182Last Thursday at 6:35 AM

Of course not

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 183Last Thursday at 6:41 AM

R178 can cunt all she wants, but I was serious at R171.

I don't chase straight men, they aren't all Brawny men muscle gods or anything. But for whatever reason, I have always had men who said they were straight and/or married hit on me or flirt with me.

I rarely ever got hit on in gay bars. OR the guys were playing that super uber butch thing and trying hard to butch it up, and I just liked talking to regular guys who weren't really "trying" to do anything.

I said yes to the ones I was attracted to, and so that's that.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 184Last Thursday at 10:58 AM

Butch?

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 185Last Thursday at 11:22 AM

There are plenty of guys who'll swear until the day they die that they're straight, regardless of the number of times they've exchanged blowjobs or had their ankles on another naked man's shoulders as their tight holes are pounded into hamburger.

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 186Last Thursday at 11:52 AM

The word gay and its identity is so terrifying and negative to most men that they deny they are it even when their actions clearly say otherwise

by Student of the Gay Artsreply 187Last Thursday at 3:18 PM

Discussion

Offsite Link
by Student of the Gay Artsreply 188Last Thursday at 3:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!