Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hitting On Straight Guys

Are straight guys turned on by other guys flirting with them? The clip art the link below got me thinking about this because I can't tell if the guy with the phone was (a) intrigued, (b) grossed out, or (c) ready to kill.

Any personal stories (successful or otherwise) would be appreciated for educational purposes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 20, 2023 11:17 AM

[quote]Are straight guys turned on by other guys flirting with them?

The gay and bi ones that claim to be straight are, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2021 5:21 PM

It's a boost to their ego, no matter what their orientation is.

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2021 5:27 PM

What did the guy say in the video? "I have a banana?"

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2021 5:29 PM

R3... no, he said "i like bananas"...

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2021 5:31 PM

R2 precisely. Men love attention, especially the Hets.

My sister’s gymrat fiancée ascends to Cloud Nine when another guy compliments his physique, flatters his intellect (limited as it is), or puts the moves on him. He doesn’t even notice when women try the same, to my sister’s relief.

That said, his warm reception could be cultural and specific—he’s Turkish Arab (Egyptian), and has Daddy issues out the door.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2021 5:42 PM

I would think most people, regardless of their sex or orientation, would be flattered with a complement. Though, I'm sure there are some who would be offended. My rule with perceived straight men is to not be obvious with my flirting, but rather keep a safe distance.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2021 5:46 PM

Sometimes, the straight guys hit back.

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2021 6:38 PM

Straight!

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2021 6:44 PM

I wish I knew German for this clip. But some gay guys are recklessly brave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2021 6:54 PM

I think most, but not all, men these days don’t mind the positive attention if: Their male friends are not around It’s not troll like and overly suggestive No female they are interested in is around

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote] My sister’s gymrat fiancée

Your sister is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2021 7:13 PM

[quote] he’s Turkish Arab (Egyptian), and has Daddy issues out the door.

Why do you think I'm smiling more lately, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2021 7:24 PM

Most straight guys do not like it believe it or not. You also have to be extremely careful when doing that with straight men in other countries. You might get killed.

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2021 7:40 PM

I don't ask....I grab them by the mussy

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2021 7:43 PM

Most are either grossed out or don't really care...only a small % really like it. I'd say the ones who like it the most are gym rat types. They love it when guys (gay or straight) say stuff like "Nice arms!"

The reason a lot of guys don't like it is they think if a gay guy is hitting on them, they must think the guy they're hitting on is gay, also. They don't get that you can know a guy is straight and still hit on him.

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2021 7:47 PM

R10 is dead wrong that most guys "these days" are into it

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2021 7:48 PM

what r10 said...dont do in front of an audience

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2021 8:23 PM

[quote]I would think most people, regardless of their sex or orientation, would be flattered with a complement.

Disagree. A lot of people wear earbuds specifically to avoid talking to people.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2021 8:39 PM

it's been said for eons now that men appreciate muscles on men more than women and that men BUILD muscles FOR men, yes, even the straight ones...

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2021 8:43 PM

No wonder old, fat fags often get punched in the face for encroaching other men's private space. And Tiktok can't be your life coach, OP.

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote] I would think most people, regardless of their sex or orientation, would be flattered with a complement.

I know I am.

A good mustard with a hot dog.

Nice ketchup on a hamburger.

Or nice fries really complement either food.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2021 9:26 PM

Happen often to you, r20?

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2021 9:27 PM

R11 my first ‘oh, dear!’. I am shamefaced. Not like me to make such an error.

The worst of it is, I’m the lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2021 9:54 PM

We still love ya, r23.

All in good fun.

by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2021 9:56 PM

Here's one straight guy's take on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2021 9:58 PM

R25 Fascinating and enlightening!

by Anonymousreply 26February 20, 2021 10:10 PM

I think of the guy in OP's video as not so much hitting on the guy but just playing a prank (saying weird things to strangers) on whomever he passes by. In this case it just happened to be a guy.

The guy in R9's clip is lucky he didn't get his ass shot.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2021 2:24 AM

Men of different classes, backgrounds and ethnicities are all different, plus individuals are individuals.

But I've always ignored what people say they are, and let them show me. If I like someone and it is discreet and not taking advantage of rank or personal circumstances, I will let a men know my appreciation and interest, in what seems like an appropriate way.

I've been turned down but always politely and never with force. And some men do prefer a very direct and hands-on indication of interest.

R27 seems misplaced here. "Ass shot"? Mounted police there do not carry firearms. Typical American assuming all the world is as brutal as his ghastly fascist-adjacent homeland is.

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2021 3:11 AM

Never, ever do it.

I've had a handful of men who knew I was gay sorta obliquely show interest. But it was so vague it was a fail, if that was their goal.

One told me he was bi, out of the blue. How nice for you.

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2021 3:28 AM

I know a bunch of straight men that totally love having their ego stroked by hitting on gay men. And will even flirt back. Because it's fun and "safe" since nothing will ever happen.

Also, that video in the OP is just freakin' hilarious. That guys reaction is ... OMG, classic.

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2021 4:01 AM

If they're straight and are comfortable with their sexuality, I'd imagine they'd take it as a compliment. I'm gay and notice women checking me out at times, which I find flattering. I'd assume the reverse would be true so long as the men are not homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2021 4:26 AM

Just tell your str8 bro to close his eyes because "a mouth's a mouth, man"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2021 3:30 PM

I would never agree with the statement that "a mouth's a mouth" because I as a gay man would never ever want to be sucked off by a woman, so would not blame a straight guy who does not want to be sucked off by a man. On the other hand, I do think most straight guys if they'd ever let a gay guy blow them would find it a lot more pleasurable from another man than from a woman.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2021 3:36 PM

[quote]R27 I think of the guy in OP's video as not so much hitting on the guy but just playing a prank (saying weird things to strangers) on whomever he passes by. In this case it just happened to be a guy.

The OP video isn’t real life footage. The “straight” guy is a bad actor.

Why do people see a video and automatically think it’s real?

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2021 4:43 PM

R34 is also a Covid denier and an anti-vaxxer.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2021 5:43 PM

Not all gay men are like you r33. Some gay men are mostly gay but occasionally are involved with women or are open to it.

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2021 5:48 PM

OP bro was shook

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2021 5:52 PM

Which one of you Romeos is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2021 6:01 PM

The girlfriend is much funnier. The prank where she faked a call talking about something stuck in her butt in front of the pregnant Karen is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2021 6:10 PM

Jesus fucking Christ, when will this pathetic need for attention end? Tiktok is such shit.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2021 6:16 PM

R5 I want to meet that strong Muslim man!!

by Anonymousreply 41February 21, 2021 6:16 PM

Just depends on the guy. Two of my dearest friends are straight. One absolutely loves being hit on by me and the other gay guy in our friend group. His girlfriend also loves it. The other guy is made uncomfortable by it.

by Anonymousreply 42February 21, 2021 6:21 PM

Well in the other guy’s defense, harmless flirting is one thing, flipping up the caftan and presenting hole is quite another.

by Anonymousreply 43February 21, 2021 7:19 PM

He welcomes compliments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2021 10:42 PM

I wonder if an Egyptian fellow would appreciate being called a "Turkish Arab."

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2021 10:49 PM

They find it about as pleasurable as gay men do when women hit on them.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2021 11:11 PM

I love being hit on by women, especially hot ones

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2021 11:58 PM

[quote]They find it about as pleasurable as gay men do when women hit on them.

I’m always flattered when someone hits on me, male or female, even if I’m not attracted to them.

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2021 12:00 AM

Well, I find it awkward, because I’m put in the position of disappointing someone.

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2021 12:07 AM

I do it then I wind up at his house on my knees sucking him and his friends cocks, feet, ass and eating their cum and drinking their piss.

by Anonymousreply 50May 27, 2021 12:11 AM

Few people start off heavy flirting. It’s usual subtle and discreet

by Anonymousreply 51May 27, 2021 1:36 AM

“Subtle flirting” is not “hitting on”.

by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2021 1:43 AM

how about face slapping?

by Anonymousreply 53May 27, 2021 1:49 AM

That is considered an ice breaker.

by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2021 2:55 AM

How to pick up a straight thug

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2021 4:32 PM

So hot

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2021 4:43 PM

If you fluently speak bro, the gym is THE place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2021 4:44 PM

Another gay projecting his self hate. Straight guys don't fancy you, OP. You hit on them, and in return, they'll hit you. Harassment isn't funny to straight males.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2021 4:55 PM

Are you turned on by other women flirting with you, OP? Were you just born yesterday or simply self-deluding?

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2021 5:08 PM

[quote]That guys reaction is ... OMG, fake.

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2021 5:30 PM

Straight guys love it when gay guys tell them they're hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2021 5:49 PM

Most straight men are so boring, and I don’t like sports, so I’m not interested in hitting on them in the slightest. However I would imagine most of them would feel some sort of threat or confusion to a man hitting on them.

by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2021 5:55 PM

Most gay guys I know love it when chicks hit on them. IT confirms you are attractive and manly

by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2021 5:57 PM

Gay guys love bragging how they can pull straight bros these days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2021 5:57 PM

It's okay. You can look. 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2021 6:03 PM

No- otherwise they would not be straight. Flattered perhaps, but not turned on.

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2021 6:03 PM

R65 LOL! The guy takes his jacket off, and the dude behind him (who the guy claims is looking at him) walks away. :-)

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2021 6:05 PM

😂 A missed hookup

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2021 6:09 PM

OP's video is not a 'pick-up', just some guy trying to prank another guy. Stupid, yes, but not a flirt.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2021 7:18 PM

Lol r65. Nice guns.

by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2021 7:26 PM

Love R25's vid...that muscular man definitely wants me to blow him!

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2021 12:17 AM

R36, those men are not gay! They're fucking bisexual. Those are bisexual men. The gay men into women is so fucking homophobic, embarrassing, and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2021 2:37 AM

This is how u do it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2021 1:11 PM

YT is full of these videos, and the reactions are really quite funny to watch. Here's an NYC edition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 4, 2021 1:56 PM

I noticed straight men get uncomfortable whenever they're objectified in general, no matter whom is doing the objectifying. Friends that are women, that have tried being the aggressive pursuer, reported guys being weirded out by role reversal -- they don't like being the "prey".

My straight friends seem to have these 3 reactions: ignore, oblivious, or uncomfortable -- with them being mostly oblivious... at first, which turns into discomfort, or deflection (ignoring it).

by Anonymousreply 75June 4, 2021 1:58 PM

That’s ⬆️ certainly Not true among the current fitness male hordes on Instagram and TikTok

by Anonymousreply 76June 4, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote] no matter whom is doing the objectifying.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 77June 4, 2021 2:22 PM

Straight men are idiots, always homophobic and violent, unhygienic, and they think they are superior in every single way. Especially religious straight men are the worst. A lot of straight men are cowards. I avoid them, even the ones who seem stable and non-homophobic, they usually always turn out to be covert homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 78June 4, 2021 2:44 PM

Why do straight men have to act like fucking idiots towards gay men like that? They act like they've been told the earth is going to fucking blow up in a few seconds or that they've just witnessed and heard the most vile thing ever.

That straight idiot retarded guy could easily have gay kids, and is he going to react so fucking immaturely to his gay son like that?

by Anonymousreply 79June 4, 2021 2:51 PM

R78, you seem wounded. And stuck in a bygone era.

by Anonymousreply 80June 4, 2021 3:03 PM

Most of my straight friends are cool with it, flattered, think it's funny if it's a quick, innocent thing...but can get ticked off when it becomes aggressive. One super laid back friend of mine was always getting flirted with by my gay friends, and he just laughed it off, until a friend of a friend actually tried to grab his crotch. I thought he was going to punch him. Hell, I get pissed when a gay guy I'm not interested in comes on too strong.

by Anonymousreply 81June 4, 2021 4:17 PM

Okay. This one is a great deal more blatant. The reactions are so fucking hilarious! "Is there something about me that makes this guy think he can touch me like that?!!" 😂 😂 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 4, 2021 5:05 PM

hilarious

by Anonymousreply 83June 4, 2021 5:08 PM

This thread is truly creepy.

by Anonymousreply 84June 4, 2021 5:14 PM

R82 In this clip it was striking that mostly Muslim looking men have been touched. The reaction of many was sad though. Only one had a 'human' and fun reaction (around 2:05 and he was cute.)

by Anonymousreply 85June 4, 2021 5:32 PM

Many years ago, I had a straight friend tell me that he only figured out that he was hot, because gay men kept hitting on him. He was also worried that he was putting out some kind of "gay vibe", but he wasn't. He wasn't just insanely hot.

by Anonymousreply 86June 4, 2021 5:38 PM

that's cute, and sounds totally plausible

by Anonymousreply 87June 4, 2021 7:11 PM

I think it’s generational. Most guys under 40 find it complimentary

by Anonymousreply 88June 4, 2021 7:13 PM

"Most gay guys I know love it when chicks hit on them. IT confirms you are attractive and manly"

- if a gay man is that thirsty/desperate he needs validation and masculinity affirmation from straight nymphos he's beyond fucked.

by Anonymousreply 89June 4, 2021 7:44 PM

Not really. It’s just good to be considered attractive by women

by Anonymousreply 90June 4, 2021 7:58 PM

Women are not visual like men are, so I wouldn't think it would be a compliment if a woman thinks you're good looking. Women are more evolved and look for other things than just superficial beauty. I'm sure there are some women who like a sculpted six pack as much as gay guys, but for the most part it's different.

by Anonymousreply 91June 4, 2021 8:02 PM

This is why full LGBTQ acceptance is so elusive. Because too many look the gift horse in the mouth. I don’t think it’s cute to try straight men just to see what their reaction will be. It’s actually kind of disrespectful. If a guy has some deep-seated fantasy to be with a man, he needs to be the one to act on it. It’s not anybody’s job to “out” him.

If a straight guy overreacts to being flirted with or complimented, we claim he’s a homophobe or masking latent homosexual feelings. If he’s flattered and responds good-natured, some of you still think he’s into men.

Stop playing so much. Have respect for people’s sexuality if you people to respect yours.

by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2021 8:09 PM

r92 100% agree.

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2021 9:00 PM

Only if they can get something out of it. My straight friend went to the donut shop with me around the corner from my home in the gay district where I used to live. The shop boy gave my friend extra donuts!! I just got the two I paid for! That shit was funny.

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2021 9:02 PM

R91, you must not see all the chicks slobbering over buff dudes these days, and not just on social media. Hot dudes pull hot chicks

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2021 9:04 PM

[quote] Straight men are idiots, always homophobic and violent, unhygienic, and they think they are superior in every single way.

Hot.

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2021 9:07 PM

You should never hardcore flirt with someone who has not shown interest in you. At most, you can engage in subtle flirting, and if the person is positively responsive, slowly and lightly escalate the flirting. Of the person doesn’t match your flirting, immediately abandon flirting with them . Don’t be a harasser and creep.

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2021 9:07 PM

It definitely depends on the circumstances like venue (gay bar, straight bar, private party, home, office, ect.), who's next to him (friends, family, colleagues, on his own, etc.), his personal mood at the time (down and in need of an ego boost, angry, frustrated, sad, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2021 9:19 PM

R94, that actually was very funny, even just your retelling of it.

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2021 9:26 PM

I flirt with straight guys all the time, take a chill pill

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2021 9:31 PM

Male homosexuality is still THE BIG TABOO in the world

You can't get beaten up or killed just by REMARKING on a man's attractiveness

Fuck all those big companies who do virtue signaling during the month of June for Pride Month, you know putting a rainbow flag over their logo's etc it's all virtue signaling and pointless at the end of the day

I especially love how the NFL or MLB put the rainbow flag up and yet their complicit in keeping gay/bi male athletes closeted, it's all BS. They do it to give the ILLUSION that they're liberal and pro gay

And why is lesbianism 100 times more accepted, it's virtually as accepted as straight relationships these dats it's the SAME fucking thing, gay is gay

Gay men really have it the worst

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2021 9:32 PM

So many suppressed ‘straight’ men out there. One of my best friends is straight, but I nearly got him to bend with me. He says it’s wrong to his family and brother? Which I find odd, a good blowy from your good friend shouldn’t matter.

My best friend and I have a sexual relationship that isn’t romantic, but we don’t mind showing each other our bodies, and we are going to probably have intense sex when we meet. He’s pansexual, which so many people recognize as, if these straight men would look beyond the fear of religion and family. We’re stronger mentally than most straight men, girls! Let’s get that alpha straight cock.

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2021 9:54 PM

R102 it's because it's thought of as the worst thing a man can be, STILL.

Gay men really need a spokesperson and a movement just for gay or bisexual men, but we don't do that

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2021 9:57 PM

R101, I’m Glad a lot of bi and gay dudes I know aren’t as pessimistic and gloomy as you are. They are loving their lives openly and usually accepted and interfere with their peers. No negative mindsets with this Pansexual generation.

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2021 10:03 PM

Riiiight. "Pansexual generation" - are they gay/bi or are they pan?

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2021 10:04 PM

[quote]R102 My best friend and I have a sexual relationship that isn’t romantic, but we don’t mind showing each other our bodies, and we are going to probably have intense sex when we meet.

You’ve never met your “best friend” in person before?

Are you sure this isn’t your imaginary friend??

by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2021 10:15 PM

Why you want to sleep with your best friend?

by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2021 10:21 PM

R108 —. We’re basically companions. We have talked constantly online for over five years and we have developed a deep trust. And I can’t find a bf that’s better than him to me.

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2021 10:39 PM

R95, those chicks are embarrassing. So damn thirsty. It's borderline homophobic to keep slobbering over gay men like that. If you keep feeding the heteronormative monster, you will keep being disrespected as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2021 10:55 PM

Women are in a competition with men to see who can objectify the most. No matter how kinky, perverted, nasty, gutter, filthy, fetishistic or raw a man gets sexually, women are now determined to match that energy. Didn't women have standards at one time?

by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2021 10:57 PM

It's all about the *indirect* compliments. DO NOT bring up overtly gay stuff with a straight guy. NEVER voice your "feelings" or admit any attraction whatsoever to him. NEVER bring up the words "gay" or "bisexual." Talk about girls with hot big tits while he drinks a beer and watches ESPN as you suck his cock dry. Never show any clinginess and you just may get that cock again next time. But always appear indifferent about it. This is the bro on bro code. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 111June 4, 2021 11:02 PM

"It's all about the *indirect* compliments."

Like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 4, 2021 11:05 PM

^ The guy on the left was lying to the guy on the right about his calves.

by Anonymousreply 113June 4, 2021 11:07 PM

So what's the real tea on Planet Fitness? lol

by Anonymousreply 114June 4, 2021 11:15 PM

I'm totally okay with gay men until they need a promotion at work.

There's just "something" about him. That's the reason why I decided to let him remain in his current position. I think the new guy, Derek-fucks-pussy, is far more qualified for the position. Why? Well he's the only other person left who I could promote... and there's just "something" about the gay guys that makes me feel like they wouldn't be good at managing people doing the same job they've already been doing for a decade. "I don't know what it is."

by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2021 11:50 PM

There's no homophobia, just gays crossing the line and be reminded that life isn't DL, where you think every straight celeb and everyone is gay.

by Anonymousreply 116June 5, 2021 9:25 AM

R111 gave good advice.

by Anonymousreply 117June 5, 2021 9:29 AM

R117 it's shit advice. It doesn't work. They aren't straight either. I can't believe so many of you retards actually still think in 2021 that you are hitting on straight men. If they allow you to connect with them beyond friendship, they are bisexual. Cut the fucking bullshit. Stop with the lies. Stop with the the delusions.

by Anonymousreply 118June 5, 2021 9:41 AM

I’m intelligent so I usually scope out a milieu then hit on one who will like it.

by Anonymousreply 119June 5, 2021 10:14 AM

r118 There is a lot of self hate, fantasy and delusion. If a man engages in gay sex, he isn't straight to begin with, it's paradoxical. Don't delude yourselves thinking you have a chance hitting on straight guys, you could be beaten or worse.

by Anonymousreply 120June 5, 2021 10:15 AM

I don't get it. I've crushed on a few men in my life who happened to be straight. But I was attracted to them because of who they were, not because I saw them as unattainable, and took it upon myself to "accept the challenge".

Don't be vile. Respect yourself and them. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 121June 5, 2021 10:25 AM

How exactly do you dudes "hit" on another male? Subtly? Blatant come-on? Do you gauge whether to play it subtle or blatant based on the mark? Give me some examples.

by Anonymousreply 122June 5, 2021 11:42 AM

Never ever use the word “gay” when trying to vibe with a hot bro, even when the other dude initiates flirting with you. Homosexuality thrives distinct and apart from gay identity. It’s bros being bros with no connection to gay identity or stereotypes. These guys don’t think of themselves as gay and will recoil whenever you insinuate or introduce gayness. In public, keep it platonic, unless you’re in a group where mass brosexuality is being indulged situationally.

by Anonymousreply 123June 5, 2021 1:58 PM

R118 obviously has never gotten straight cock in his life.

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2021 2:45 PM

Neither has R124. Or R123.

by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2021 2:53 PM

Hitting on Straight Guys = Looking for your daily fix of humiliating rejection

by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2021 3:34 PM

You should always be subtle and light until the other person reciprocates

by Anonymousreply 127June 5, 2021 3:43 PM

If a gay man has sex with one or more women, it doesn't mean he's straight or even bi.

Ditto a straight man who has sex with one or more guys.

Truth.

by Anonymousreply 128June 5, 2021 4:03 PM

A straight guy respects a gay man who can hold his own, and might even let him hold his in the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 5, 2021 4:05 PM

It amazes me how some here sound like they are typing from 1983.

by Anonymousreply 130June 5, 2021 4:11 PM

It amazes me how some here mistake Datalounge for Nifty.

by Anonymousreply 131June 5, 2021 4:14 PM

That’s always a part of DL

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2021 5:38 PM

R128, that's bullshit, gay men who are fucking women are not gay.

Straight men fucking men are not straight. This is where the delusions come in.

by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2021 5:48 PM

You're so naive, R133

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2021 6:04 PM

You're so on the money, R133. Say it louder for the people in the back!

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2021 6:06 PM

R133, hell no YOU are naive.

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2021 6:19 PM

So you guys don’t believe in Kinsey?

by Anonymousreply 137June 5, 2021 6:21 PM

Kinsey? R133/R135, etc, are still working on Dr. Seuss. 😂

by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2021 6:23 PM

R133, not naive just not falling for the bullshit being put out there.

by Anonymousreply 139June 5, 2021 6:24 PM

It's called LIVING THEIR TRUTH, R139! It makes no difference how closely it does or doesn't resemble the actual truth.

It's *very* 2021.

by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2021 6:26 PM

Kinsey scale is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 141June 5, 2021 6:30 PM

I like to vibe with “mostly straights.”

by Anonymousreply 142June 5, 2021 6:31 PM

The guy on the right is straight and has made exclusively straight content on his OF. Until this very weekend. The guy on the left will be the lucky recipient of all that pent up 9 inch curiosity. You can tell the straight guy is excited. LOL! 🥵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 5, 2021 7:29 PM

R118

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 5, 2021 7:30 PM

R143 hot.

by Anonymousreply 145June 5, 2021 7:31 PM

They have met. That hole is going to be sogggggy. 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 5, 2021 7:39 PM

They're doing a live TikTok together RIGHT NOW before the main event!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 5, 2021 7:43 PM

The live TikTok has ended. ☹️

by Anonymousreply 148June 5, 2021 7:52 PM

That straight guy has been gaybaiting for a while, he's known for gay teases, this will prob be a nonevent.

by Anonymousreply 149June 5, 2021 7:52 PM

Dude on right is mostly straight to bisexual

by Anonymousreply 150June 5, 2021 8:16 PM

Or buysexual

by Anonymousreply 151June 5, 2021 8:16 PM

This will end in cum 💦

by Anonymousreply 152June 5, 2021 8:18 PM

It's humorous flirting with straight guys, but touching them, no. It can be funny to smile and wink, but reaching out and touching someone - nope. Nopety nope nope nope.

by Anonymousreply 153June 5, 2021 8:25 PM

Probably that missing guy Alan Whatever in Texas was killed because he came on to a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 154June 5, 2021 8:28 PM

That’s a reckless and vile thing to say r-54. Watch yourself

by Anonymousreply 155June 5, 2021 8:53 PM

R154, watch yourself

by Anonymousreply 156June 5, 2021 8:53 PM

^^Rusty

by Anonymousreply 157June 5, 2021 9:40 PM

Dude on the right is straight catfish since when has he ever been bi? I was a sub to his OF, nothing but teasing and sex with his sluts goin on.

by Anonymousreply 158June 5, 2021 10:58 PM

A fool and his money.....

by Anonymousreply 159June 5, 2021 11:00 PM

It’s very possible these things can happen! There was that other str8 porn guy that sold subscriptions to his 1st gay video in advance - and you could buy the DVD in advance, too.

I mean, customers are still waiting, but...

by Anonymousreply 160June 6, 2021 12:38 AM

How to turn on a straight guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 6, 2021 2:32 AM

R143/R146

[quote]The guy on the right is straight and has made exclusively straight content on his OF. Until this very weekend. The guy on the left will be the lucky recipient of all that pent up 9 inch curiosity. You can tell the straight guy is excited. LOL! 🥵

Sounds like it was a bust but not for the reason you might expect...

LPSG:

[quote]So I watched the live last night and I’m disappointed but this time not at Bryson. He was so into this new guy, they made out, he got hard a couple times, but this dude was a complete waste of time. He talked this big game then when he was on live he kept making excuses as to why Bryson couldn’t fuck him, and he actually was going to do it! Then Bryson said he wanted to try sucking the dudes dick and the dude said no!!? Like that gay guy was such a waste. This time it wasn’t clickbait he was down for it all but the dude just flopped.

[quote]Bryson was with a guy on IG Live yesterday and if it’s the same one you’re talking about, he seemed quite annoyed with him. Pulling away when the guy tried to touch him, walking away and moving seats, trying to ignore him. Didn’t he fly him out or something? I’d be pissed, too.

[quote]Yep I was watching too, the videos posted on OF you can tell he was into him (but he was wasted) but I think he got turned off quick because of the dude got flown out and pretty much backed out on all the shit he said he was gonna do. Then started to get clingy and was probably thinking it would turn into something more and Bryson wasn’t havin it lol.

Once burned...

by Anonymousreply 162June 7, 2021 12:38 AM

Bryson has been flip-flop back and forth from straight to bi to curious to straight, he has historically been a limp dicked queerbaiter so this is karma for him.

by Anonymousreply 163June 7, 2021 1:40 AM

Some gay guys are just in over their heads when it comes to straight guys and will never master the art. You either have it or you don't.

by Anonymousreply 164June 7, 2021 8:14 AM

Pseudo-rape.

by Anonymousreply 165June 7, 2021 11:48 AM

More!

by Anonymousreply 166June 7, 2021 12:59 PM

R111 may have one of the best DL responses I’ve seen in a long time. The bro code totally is a real thing.

by Anonymousreply 167June 7, 2021 2:46 PM

R111 wow this sounds like something I would have written

Also because I'm bisexual, talking about hot women with a straight dude you're into also helps, believe it or not

by Anonymousreply 168June 7, 2021 2:51 PM

R168, do you score a lot of straight cock or ass

by Anonymousreply 169June 7, 2021 9:06 PM

r169 In their imagination.

by Anonymousreply 170June 10, 2021 12:38 PM

If it weren't for straight and/or married men I'd probably still be a virgin

by Anonymousreply 171June 10, 2021 12:40 PM

r171 your imagination is very fertile.

by Anonymousreply 172June 10, 2021 12:53 PM

There is a straight guy at my gym who is always looking at me. I first noticed him when we were the only ones at the gym in the early hours - who could i not? - but i never spoke to him and wore headphones. I would see him looking at me but he never said anything either. Then after the gym reopened after 3 months off from covid he attended with this woman who the manager told me was his wife. I finally spoke to him one day when the wife was not there to ask where is your friend today and he answered she wigged out on me. But he didn't look at me when he said it, just had this awkward smile on his face. Later that session i found out the gym was to close on a public holiday and asked him if he knew that and because he did not he thanked me for telling him. This time he looked at me when he spoke. The next day when i saw him I said hello when i got near but he just stopped, looked at me, and walked away. I figured he was not interested so I stopped trying to talk to him and there were times again when he just walked past me, but other times when he looks at me intensely. Two times I have been working out on machines and looked up and he has been standing right in front of me and glaring at me. It feels like mixed messages.

by Anonymousreply 173June 10, 2021 1:04 PM

But is he hot?

by Anonymousreply 174June 10, 2021 1:06 PM

R172 You know nothing, and no one rang for you. Sit down.

by Anonymousreply 175June 10, 2021 1:07 PM

R174 - yes he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 176June 10, 2021 1:07 PM

R173 Sounds nuts. Keep your distance.

by Anonymousreply 177June 10, 2021 1:12 PM

r175 Put your imagination to good use. There're airport bookshops awaiting your novels.

by Anonymousreply 178June 10, 2021 1:18 PM

My (straight) husband loves anyone flirting with him. Women, gay guys, old ladies, whoever. He's a people loving extrovert and loves any kind of flattery and attention. He isn't even bi, but he grew up with a very gay friendly single mom and went to high school down in the village in NYC.

He's a bit of a narcissist lol, but a lovable kind hearted one.

by Anonymousreply 179June 10, 2021 1:18 PM

R177 - that's the advice i have gotten from other people too. he is a bodybuilder type and carries a big bag with him with his straps and junk onto the gym floor. One time some of my sweat dropped onto the bag as i was carrying weights nearby and his wife was there. I apologised to her for my sweat and wiped it off and she said thats ok. then i saw him glaring at me. It came to mind when i saw a scene in that film Bombshell when a man said to another man, you speak to my wife again and I will beat you to a pulp. but his wife does not interest me.

by Anonymousreply 180June 10, 2021 1:25 PM

[quote] There're airport bookshops awaiting your novels.

But not yours.

There’re? What in the name of all that is holy?

by Anonymousreply 181June 10, 2021 1:56 PM

This is why straight guys a freaked out by us gay guys. It's never appropriate to feel someone up.

by Anonymousreply 182June 10, 2021 2:35 PM

Of course not

by Anonymousreply 183June 10, 2021 2:41 PM

R178 can cunt all she wants, but I was serious at R171.

I don't chase straight men, they aren't all Brawny men muscle gods or anything. But for whatever reason, I have always had men who said they were straight and/or married hit on me or flirt with me.

I rarely ever got hit on in gay bars. OR the guys were playing that super uber butch thing and trying hard to butch it up, and I just liked talking to regular guys who weren't really "trying" to do anything.

I said yes to the ones I was attracted to, and so that's that.

by Anonymousreply 184June 10, 2021 6:58 PM

Butch?

by Anonymousreply 185June 10, 2021 7:22 PM

There are plenty of guys who'll swear until the day they die that they're straight, regardless of the number of times they've exchanged blowjobs or had their ankles on another naked man's shoulders as their tight holes are pounded into hamburger.

by Anonymousreply 186June 10, 2021 7:52 PM

The word gay and its identity is so terrifying and negative to most men that they deny they are it even when their actions clearly say otherwise

by Anonymousreply 187June 10, 2021 11:18 PM

Discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 10, 2021 11:45 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 189August 22, 2021 2:30 PM

They’ve always just laughed it off or told me they were flattered.

by Anonymousreply 190August 22, 2021 2:34 PM

R179 Straight guys who are just shameless attention whores are always the most fun. They’re usually easygoing, nonjudgmental, and pretty hot, too. Kinda like Kyle Kingsbury.

by Anonymousreply 191August 28, 2021 4:16 PM

I like oysters and snails.

by Anonymousreply 193August 28, 2021 4:37 PM

Fantasy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 7, 2021 12:54 PM

r9, he says "don't touch the leg, and you can touch up front (on the horse)"

recall that the cop likely isn't armed with a gun.

by Anonymousreply 195September 7, 2021 1:05 PM

Gay flight attendants know how to get it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 7, 2021 2:30 PM

More pointers please

by Anonymousreply 197September 7, 2021 4:52 PM

Straight men ONLY attracted to other women that's why they called themselves straight in the first place.

Gay men pretending to be woman are just plain nasty.

by Anonymousreply 198September 11, 2021 6:01 PM

Ummm kay

by Anonymousreply 199September 11, 2021 6:16 PM

Stockings, lipstick and a wig always does the trick

by Anonymousreply 200September 11, 2021 6:22 PM

I wouldn't try it, OP. Straight guys are not turned on by gay mean flirting with them. Only the most enlightened of them would be -- and they are few and far between. Those tiktok videos can be funny. But if I passed a good-looking guy on an escalator and whispered "I like bananas," chances are he'd bash me in the face. I wouldn't risk it. Yeah, flirt all you want with a nice smile, a compliment, and an introduction. But I try to do it in appropriate settings, knowing the guy I'm flirting with is gay, and being respectful. Again I've laughed at these videos, but is this one respectful to the target of the joke?

On a somewhat related but tangential topic, don't do anything sexual in a locker room. A week or so ago at my gym, a gay guy in the sauna started to play with himself in an attempt to flirt with a young, handsome man. The young, handsome man was a cop. He got out of the sauna, went to the management, and complained. The manager on duty went to the locker room, found the offender dressing quickly, escorted the guy out, and rescinded his membership. He was lucky. He could have been arrested for an act of public lwdness.

Hate reading about this type of behavior in threads here. It's a form of harassment and feeds into ant-gay attitudes that we're predators.

by Anonymousreply 201September 11, 2021 7:20 PM

How to handle straight dudes who flirt with you only when drinking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 12, 2021 3:27 AM

TikTok is for gay men to work through their lust for straight guys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 12, 2021 3:30 AM

In my experience they love it, except when I got drunk and too aggressive, then I’m seriously lucky I didn’t get punched.

by Anonymousreply 204September 12, 2021 3:33 AM

There is a cool way to flirt dudes, and there are many uncool ways.

by Anonymousreply 205September 12, 2021 3:35 AM

Most of this thread sounds like sad effeminate bottoms with a straight fetish, who hate women because they jealous of them. Most of the gays I have known like this are unhappy people. Stop chasing after men who don’t want you. Most absolutely will not find advances or “flirting” from another man flattering. There are plenty of beautiful gay men out there without having to throw yourself at het cock.

by Anonymousreply 206September 12, 2021 3:38 AM

R206 is deeply in denial. At least I can admit what I like.

by Anonymousreply 207September 12, 2021 3:41 AM

R206, it’s just not true today that a lot of straight men don’t like or tolerate other men flirting with them. It’s obviously untrue. Sure, some aren’t cool with it, but enough are to motivate more men than ever to flirt with other dudes. It’s not gonna stop

by Anonymousreply 208September 12, 2021 3:45 AM

R207 deeply in denial about what? I am a gay ma who loves other gay men. I am not under some stupid delusion that straights are attainable or interested.

by Anonymousreply 209September 12, 2021 3:46 AM

Straight men much prefer trannies.

by Anonymousreply 210September 12, 2021 3:47 AM

R208 you sound just at sad as 207. Straights are not interested. At best they are indifferent. The same way we are indifferent to women flirting with us. A lot of loonies on here.

by Anonymousreply 211September 12, 2021 3:48 AM

I love flirting with women even more than with dudes. It’s such an ego boost to have with women randomly flirting with you

by Anonymousreply 212September 12, 2021 3:51 AM

Do not hit on straight guys. Trust me, it will end in tears.

Yours, probably.

by Anonymousreply 213September 12, 2021 5:31 AM

I mutually lightly flirt with straight bros. Sometimes they situationally escalate it to messing around. It’s hot

by Anonymousreply 214September 12, 2021 5:34 AM

Gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 12, 2021 2:28 PM

It’s such an ego boost to have women randomly flirting with you, especially hot chicks.

by Anonymousreply 216September 12, 2021 2:56 PM

Psychotherapist: "Some straight men want to be fetishized"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 12, 2021 3:00 PM

Of course. Today’s gym and aesthetics bros really love compliments and appropriate flirtation from other dudes. They not only welcome it, they invite it. It’s the ultimate ego boost amongst fitness bros

by Anonymousreply 218September 12, 2021 3:02 PM

The example in OP is a crank, and crude, over the top behavior very few would attempt. I’m reality, dudes flirt with each other much more subtly and appropriately. For instance, I hear guys complimenting each others’ physiques all the time these days. Guy at the basketball court called a jacked dude “Mr Sexy” the other during a pickup game. The object just blushed and laughed

by Anonymousreply 219September 12, 2021 3:06 PM

OT r217 Dr Joe is hot.

by Anonymousreply 220September 12, 2021 3:08 PM

I meant a prank, not a crank

by Anonymousreply 221September 12, 2021 3:11 PM

Psychotherapist: "Several reasons why some gay and bisexual men might be attracted to straight men"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222September 12, 2021 3:12 PM

Keep in mind, a lot of DLers don’t operate and live in the modern era. Their perspective is stuck in a time when almost all straight men were horrified or repulsed by the idea of a man flirting with them. They have no experience with today’s homiesexual culture, especially among vain fitness bros.

by Anonymousreply 223September 12, 2021 3:13 PM

From extensive experience, straight vain fitness bro cum is delicious

by Anonymousreply 224September 12, 2021 3:29 PM

Desperate delusional f@ggots and their femme envy.

by Anonymousreply 225September 12, 2021 3:31 PM

I love straight guys, of course. But the only times I’ve had any “luck” was when I was their manager at work. Maybe they just went along with it because I was their superior. I treasure those times.

by Anonymousreply 226September 12, 2021 3:36 PM

Wow r224

by Anonymousreply 227September 12, 2021 3:37 PM

If you’re looking for a public relationship with hot straight dudes, then this is not your you. But if you’re looking to have situational tangles with hot jacked bros who love it when you lick their pythons biceps and ripped abs, and call them Alpha, then you can score at this in spades if you aren’t fem.

by Anonymousreply 228September 12, 2021 3:39 PM

They’re so worked up at the gym they use us like whores, and justify it as just “getting off with another dude present, like fraternity days.” I for one, don’t mind a bit.

by Anonymousreply 229September 12, 2021 3:41 PM

“ If you’re looking for a public relationship with hot straight dudes, then this is not for you. “

by Anonymousreply 230September 12, 2021 3:41 PM

It’s homiesexuality

by Anonymousreply 231September 12, 2021 3:42 PM

R15 is wrong. Save a few in Kentucky no one is grossed out by it. Flattery is flattery.

by Anonymousreply 232September 12, 2021 3:43 PM

Did older generations of gay men dislike being hit on by females? It sounds stupid to dislike being flirted with.

by Anonymousreply 233September 12, 2021 3:52 PM

I know someone who routinely offers blowjobs to takeaway delivery guys and tradesmen. He also chats up older men he fancies in the street. He gets away with it somehow without being beaten up, and sometimes they accept. He takes terrible risks as he is pretty well known locally.

by Anonymousreply 234September 12, 2021 3:57 PM

I knew a guy who was pushed through a plate glass window when he came on to the wrong person.

by Anonymousreply 235September 12, 2021 4:02 PM

R234, what city?

by Anonymousreply 236September 12, 2021 4:07 PM

There is a difference in flirting and hitting on someone

by Anonymousreply 237September 12, 2021 4:07 PM

R236, it’s Glasgow in Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 238September 12, 2021 4:17 PM

A less violent society

by Anonymousreply 239September 12, 2021 4:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 240September 13, 2021 12:25 PM

Does anyone here remember an episode of The Jamie Kennedy Experience where he plays a promoter interviewing straight guys to be strippers and then eventually asks them if they'd do gay porn, and one of the guys agrees?

by Anonymousreply 241September 13, 2021 12:53 PM

When straight bros compliment you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 14, 2021 2:29 PM

R235 That's really funny. I read this topic and was thinking of a very similar incident. Two guys were having a threesome with a girl. She took a break and the one guy suggested a little something-something while they waited. The other guy picked him up and threw him through a plate glass window.

by Anonymousreply 243September 14, 2021 2:39 PM

Nothing funny about that

by Anonymousreply 244September 14, 2021 2:40 PM

I have had many straight guys flirting with, just recently, there is this super hot straight guy where I work, blond blue eyes of italian ancestry, and super masculine.He clearly goes to the gym frequently because he has the body form of a bodybuilder. well, since the very first time that I saw him I said my god this guy is hot!!. I noticed that he talks a lot with his daughters on the phone and one time I heard him talking with his wife on the phone because we work the night shift as food inspectors.So, a couple of days ago, I was measuring some sausages and beef patties on the scale and he stood right behind me and told me in a really low voice: I want to lick it. I pretended that I didnt hear what he said and he told me a second time, I want to lick it. so I told him, ok lick it, and he laughed and went away.

but since I was only working temporarily on that night shift, I didnt see him again after incidence. now I will go back for three months to that shift again and will see him again, so maybe he keeps flirting with me. however, english is not my first language and I dont know if there is any sexual inuendo in "I want to lick it" . by the way, although Im not a flaming queen Im out in my job, so i dont hide my sexuality. anyways, I do hope that he keeps telling me things like that again.

by Anonymousreply 245September 14, 2021 3:47 PM

Post his photo, R245! By the way, what is your first language?

by Anonymousreply 246September 14, 2021 4:47 PM

Uh huh

by Anonymousreply 247September 14, 2021 11:34 PM

My favorite words from a straight bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 15, 2021 1:03 PM

Dear Penthouse Forum: You would not believe what happened to me. I'm out at work. When I worked the night shift, this straight, hyper-masculine, swole, straight guy is hitting on me...at least I think so. English is not my first language. Signed, R245

by Anonymousreply 249September 15, 2021 1:25 PM

Sounds like my type. Post his pic

by Anonymousreply 250September 15, 2021 1:34 PM

Guys like this thrive off of G-rated compliments a hot their physiques, especially from other dudes. My gym and college are teeming with dudes Like this who openly covet physique compliments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 15, 2021 6:06 PM

Many gay guys flirt with women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 17, 2021 1:07 PM

If a guy acted violently to a gay come on, I'd have wonder if there was some kind of trauma in his background, abuse or molestation.

How many gay guys would throw a woman through a window if she flirted with him?

by Anonymousreply 253September 17, 2021 1:22 PM

Realization

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 20, 2021 3:37 PM

Facts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 7, 2021 11:58 AM

So many gay guys act out their fixation on straight dudes on Social media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256October 12, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote] I would never agree with the statement that "a mouth's a mouth" because I as a gay man would never ever want to be sucked off by a woman, so would not blame a straight guy who does not want to be sucked off by a man. On the other hand, I do think most straight guys if they'd ever let a gay guy blow them would find it a lot more pleasurable from another man than from a woman.

A 'straight' guy I picked up at Gold's Gym once told me ' your mouth feels like a good pussy'. I'm not sure how I was suppose to feel about that, as I was wearing my teeth. We both had a good time, so I guess it didn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 257October 12, 2021 6:19 PM

How did you pick him up!?

by Anonymousreply 258October 12, 2021 6:33 PM

^^ He was in the sauna. We started talking about chiaropractors and one thing led to another and we ended up at my home. He wanted pizza and Grand Marnier liquor. Go figure. Another thing led to another and his cock ended up down my throat.

by Anonymousreply 259October 13, 2021 12:55 AM

Just wow

by Anonymousreply 260October 13, 2021 1:35 AM

^^ Thank you. It was delightful. A lasting memory forever. He looked like Gary Cole in his prime, and just as evil.

by Anonymousreply 261October 13, 2021 12:23 PM

I don't want to give them the satisfaction. I've got plenty of straight friends who are comfortable being around gays, hanging out at gay clubs, bars, etc., and the second they walk through the door, the queens smell fresh meat. And ALL it does is feed their already out-of-control egos. In fact, they go to gay bars to pick up women AND get free drinks when they have nothing else to do or are completely broke.

I USED to see them as victims, especially after my straight friends would brag about it, but the more I saw, the less sympathetic I became. ESPECIALLY, when some of my friends would firmly establish that they were straight--not remotely bi--and here with friends but the gays would continue to ply them with drinks. It was kinda soul-crushing.

The running joke was "Where's Chris?" "At the bar getting free drinks."

by Anonymousreply 262October 13, 2021 1:10 PM

Yep, straight dudes already tend to have inflated egos. Now, the hot ones brag on social media about how gay guys constantly drool over them and throw themselves at them.

by Anonymousreply 263October 13, 2021 4:28 PM

Market it as experimental

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 19, 2021 4:12 PM

Swag flirting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265December 8, 2021 11:14 AM

More!

by Anonymousreply 266December 11, 2021 12:12 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 1, 2022 1:21 PM

Goals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 3, 2022 10:03 PM

“Damn bro, you got a fat ass!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 8, 2022 11:50 AM

Confused

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 11, 2022 4:06 AM

Have a handsome friend who has never for a moment considered barriers of sexuality: he just beds whomever he wants. If he sees a man and wants him -- even a man who's with a womn -- he can get him. I've seen it for myself time and time again. No so-called straight man has ever turned him down. It's not just his looks, or his confidence: he's got that certain magical enticing something that says 'come with me, we're going to have a fanastic time. Life's short'. No man ever refuses.

by Anonymousreply 271February 11, 2022 4:34 AM

R271 We nerd pictures, because I find it hard to believe

by Anonymousreply 272February 25, 2022 12:04 PM

Some sad, gay individuals have such low self-esteem, they need to convince themselves they are such powerful beings by pulling totally straight dudes to the other side.

Some sad, straight individuals have such low self-esteem, they welcome positive feedback and approval from anyone.

Most of us are raised to be obsessed with how to get other people's approval, and strongly believe one's own approval of oneself is completely worthless.

by Anonymousreply 273February 25, 2022 12:52 PM

I know of dudes that have a really great record snagging straight-identified men. They don’t get every straight guy, but they get a high percentage of them. This person is very masculine, athletic, and doesn’t set off anyone’s gaydar except when hitting on men. He is also super buff and works out daily. He doesn’t even identify as gay himself. He’s bi or just “a guy who’s down.” He meets guys at gyms and sports bars, sometimes at basketball courts.

by Anonymousreply 274February 25, 2022 1:38 PM

Boundaries

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 9, 2022 5:12 PM

Straight dudes are all homophobes anyway and would never lay pipe to another dude, even if they haven't done a girl in a decade, because it would "feel wrong and sinful" to them

by Anonymousreply 276March 9, 2022 7:07 PM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 277March 9, 2022 7:23 PM

Plan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 10, 2022 12:21 PM

I avoid a straight guy (or at least one I assume is straight, not sure is gay) whenever I see one, especially if ghewd-lewking, because I don't wanna get my hopes up for naught and hate pointless chases. Yet some of them will be overly friendly to you and invade your personal space, thinking "What is wrong with this dude? What have I ever done to him? Why won't he befriend me?". That's because, in their pea-sized heteronormative brains, every guy is straight and it doesn't even cross their minds that a guy could be gay and avoiding them on purpose to spare himself a heartbreak. Retards

by Anonymousreply 279March 18, 2022 1:40 PM

That’s sad. A lot of my straight friends are attractive, but I value our friendship and bond as bros. I don’t wanna miss out on friendships just because of sexual orientation

by Anonymousreply 280March 18, 2022 1:46 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 281March 18, 2022 1:52 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 282March 18, 2022 1:53 PM

How about- Hitting on Straight ACTING Guys

by Anonymousreply 283March 18, 2022 1:59 PM

That term is offensive

by Anonymousreply 284March 18, 2022 2:02 PM

R282 that’s why I hat the stupid Op poster. He never maintains his threads but will bump them to oblivion. There is not cohesion or thought to the posts. Just random and no context, no background. Zilch.

And then the threads get abandoned but then bumped constantly by the OP but all the links have gone bad and the information is stale and useless.

Then they will just start another thread and do it all over again. But will never maintain the thread or put the work to keep it quality. I think it’s like some sort of OCD where they get the compulsion to post but don’t want to do any of the work involved.

It’s pathetic and a waste of server space.

by Anonymousreply 285March 18, 2022 2:14 PM

The OP's video is part harmless fun and part hassle.

Objectifying people for sport is crappy, regardless of sexual orientation.

I've had sex with straight-identifying men, but not when gayness or straightness has been fetishized.

by Anonymousreply 286March 18, 2022 2:15 PM

The OP video is a viral video that has been circulated all over TikTok for the last couple of years. You can easily find it elsewhere

by Anonymousreply 287March 18, 2022 2:22 PM

R287 why? Doesn’t this thread have a host? Or is this a post and run?

If you’re going to junk up the site with hundreds of threads you should maintain them and put the work into it. Or just start one thread to look after. Your choice. It’s time to clean up this dump.

by Anonymousreply 288March 18, 2022 2:34 PM

A host?

by Anonymousreply 289March 18, 2022 3:15 PM

R271 Did you at least get to have sex with them? Never expect much from those people

by Anonymousreply 290March 18, 2022 7:48 PM

[quote]gay men who are fucking women are not gay.

This is news to every closeted guy who married a woman, then eventually came out.

by Anonymousreply 291March 18, 2022 9:37 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 292March 18, 2022 10:01 PM

Relax, R292, I've never even been married, let alone to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 293March 18, 2022 10:06 PM

I’m not sure those married guys “easily go and fuck females.”

by Anonymousreply 294March 19, 2022 9:40 PM

291, we're talking men who are out of the closet as gay, not those still in.

by Anonymousreply 295March 20, 2022 12:27 AM

I love flirting with straight bros

by Anonymousreply 296March 20, 2022 2:31 AM

R296 And does it ever work out?

by Anonymousreply 297March 20, 2022 2:49 AM

Infrequently, but I’m not promiscuous nor seeking for it to become a physical sexual experience. I like flirting with attractive masculine dudes, when it’s mutual. That’s usually the goal for me.

by Anonymousreply 298March 20, 2022 2:52 AM

R298 And is it mutual? So they're not straight? How do you proposition them?

by Anonymousreply 299March 20, 2022 2:55 AM

I don’t proposition. Again, I’m not “hitting on” straight identified guys to have sex with them. It’s usually an” Muriel escalation of lowkey flirting. Occasionally, it’s led to making out or touching, or grinding, but not usually. I only go as far as they (and I) are comfortable, which is usually flirty verbal and eye contact . If I’m in a relationship, it’s never physical

by Anonymousreply 300March 20, 2022 3:31 AM

I’m addicted to Mutually flirting with straight-identified dudes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 20, 2022 1:44 PM

With cops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302March 20, 2022 1:47 PM

R301 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 303March 20, 2022 1:49 PM

R300 hot. I’m starting to learn to be better at this. If you’re not overly aggressive or too forward, they actually seem to really really enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 304March 20, 2022 1:50 PM

Yep, but you have to naturally speak “bro,” or homiesexual to be successful with the hot bros

by Anonymousreply 305March 20, 2022 1:52 PM

I knew this would wind up being Yet Another One Of Those Threads Where Gold Star Gays Claim Everyone Else Is Bisexual

by Anonymousreply 306March 20, 2022 1:55 PM

there was a youtube video where a guy asked 100 guys for their number on campus to see how many numbers he could get. The responses ranged from no to sure!. Some responses were "I'm not gay, no thanks" to "why?" When he said I think you are hot, most guys giggled said thanks and left he got about 25 phone numbers I think.

by Anonymousreply 307March 20, 2022 2:55 PM

Yep I recall that video. The key with him is he didn’t act stereotypical or creepy when approaching guys. He interacted with them in a natural two dudes talking manner. Almost all the guys responded in a positive manner. It’s how you approach a guy that matters

by Anonymousreply 308March 20, 2022 3:13 PM

Bro4Bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 20, 2022 3:26 PM

James Charles tutorial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310March 20, 2022 3:29 PM

Confused

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311March 20, 2022 3:36 PM

Gay here...living in a relatively small town in AZ, few open gays. Yet I had the best cock and ass ever from married/partnered "straight" men as long as there was no "gay" stuff. Strictly bro, sports, beer, gym, no other conversations. Just sex, and then that's it. I never really believed this was possible, but I swear it was so damn hot.

by Anonymousreply 312March 20, 2022 3:49 PM

So you think it’s okay to have sex with married people???!!!? Smh

by Anonymousreply 313March 20, 2022 3:55 PM

r313 Get your panties out of their twist, and stop clutching those pearls.

by Anonymousreply 314March 20, 2022 4:01 PM

R303 Didn't realize you could use emojis

by Anonymousreply 315March 20, 2022 4:27 PM

Gen Z loves it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316March 20, 2022 6:30 PM

The hotter the dude, the more comfortable the dude usually is with male attention and gazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 20, 2022 7:48 PM

R316, we can use emojis, but we don’t

by Anonymousreply 318March 20, 2022 8:46 PM

R312 you said in your post that your so-called “straight” men bottomed for you, so I don’t care and you’re dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 319March 20, 2022 8:46 PM

Who is “we?” I see emojis here all over the place

by Anonymousreply 320March 20, 2022 8:54 PM

r319 Pissy aren't we?

by Anonymousreply 321March 20, 2022 9:37 PM

Guys are shooting their shots with straight dudes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 21, 2022 12:56 AM

When subtle flirting doesn’t work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323March 25, 2022 5:28 PM

How to hit on Latin bros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 27, 2022 12:27 PM

Why are you obsessed with straight bros? Trash, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 325March 27, 2022 12:42 PM

R325, you must be new to gay guys on the internet

by Anonymousreply 326March 27, 2022 12:58 PM

R325 Because they're hot and masculine

by Anonymousreply 327March 27, 2022 7:45 PM

It does seem like about half of gay social media content today is about how to seduce straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 328March 27, 2022 8:11 PM

surprises

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 5, 2022 3:58 AM

I don't know how it is now, but back in the day, certain str8 guys loved attention from gay guys. Others were repulsed by it. You had to be careful though. If a guy who liked the attention realized that other people were noticing it, he could cut you off pretty quickly. On the other hand, if he got drunk enough all bets were off.

"I'd rather hang with a group of straight guys and not have sex than hang with a group of gay guys and have sex. And hey, sometimes I get lucky (with the straight guys.)" - Gus Van Sant

by Anonymousreply 330April 5, 2022 4:20 AM

R330, how could you not know how it is now? Have you been in a cave since 1987? Do you participate in current culture?

by Anonymousreply 331April 5, 2022 4:22 AM

There was a TV show where people from different walks of life hosted each other. I remember there was a redneck country guy hosted by a gay man. He took them to the gay club when his friends visited and they were all dancing with their shirts off on a table or something and the guy told them not to do that because they would get the attention they couldn't handle.

by Anonymousreply 332April 7, 2022 7:37 PM

Cliche gym flirting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 8, 2022 11:33 AM

I'm fairly cute 5'4" 130 pounds 30 waist, most guys do not feel threatened by me and my size, they're mostly amused, and even when not interested, they'd say thanks for the interest, etc. Just be discreet, civilized, gradual, im not the pushy type,, I've never had a problem with violence or raging outbursts, not ever. I always look in their face, I like a nice face, not a jerk face with issues, its all in the eyes, sensitive eyes speak volumes, it's the window to the soul, a pleasant demeanor and expression, a friendly cordial smile, I like guys with no attitude, attitude means trauma, I don't want that, be polite no matter what happens, I find most guys respond positively to basic human decency and good manners. Pleasant > Hey buddy, can I talk to you a minute? When they're musclebound > You got a body on you, buddy. Refer to them by their attractive feature > Hey, what's going on with you, Blue Eyes? lol they generally smile and engage in conversation, let them do all the talking, guys like talking about themselves, they'll tell you all their exploits, let em talk while you look at them up and down, they know the routine. Again be pleasant and comfortable, if you are uncomfortable, they will be too, know your own comfort zone, do not go where angels fear to tread, don't be vulgar or pornograghic unless they bring it up first and you like that sorta thing, harmless dirty jokes and laughter can be an ice breaker. The moment they ask > You live around here? They're interested, just signaling they need a private place, and go from there. If they express noninterest, just casually move on, make it all very civilized, no problems. I'm in New Orleans Uptown Audubon Park Tulane University area, too many cute guys to look at and watch go by, so many festivals all over the city, so many Options, be discrete, discretion is the finer part of valor. Happy hunting... :-)

by Anonymousreply 334April 8, 2022 1:11 PM

^^ Guys one on one situation, not when they're with their girlfriends, buds, etc. Guys alone are open to most anything, it's very true, just be discreet and polite.

by Anonymousreply 335April 8, 2022 1:18 PM

True. That’s why I love mainstream sports bars and hip hop clubs toward the end of the night. Guys just being friendly and open

by Anonymousreply 336April 8, 2022 1:21 PM

I usually just go "eant a blow job?" works about 50% fo the time.

by Anonymousreply 337April 8, 2022 2:13 PM

You must only ask desperate guys

by Anonymousreply 338April 8, 2022 2:24 PM

r338 oh hell honey if I think they are cute I ask. You should try it, might get that stick out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 339April 9, 2022 3:00 AM

Dance for them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 9, 2022 12:41 PM

Reason with them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341April 11, 2022 10:26 PM

R340 Nothing could be gayer than this.

by Anonymousreply 342April 11, 2022 10:36 PM

Most straight men are weird with compliments about their physical appearance per se. Women are used to that shit, not men. That said, if you keep things clean and not threatening, they should take it well, as anyone under those circumstances would/.

by Anonymousreply 343April 11, 2022 11:03 PM

R343, not really. Not in 2934. Today!’s gym bros and aesthetics fitness bros Thrive and glow off of physical compliments, and not just social media. Whenever I complement a muscle or buff guy these days, they almost beam and blush Like fifth graders, and return a physical compliment to me. Many have told me that my compliment made their day or is gymspiration

by Anonymousreply 344April 11, 2022 11:14 PM

Gym bros maybe R344.....not sure I would say the same about guys outside of that.

by Anonymousreply 345April 11, 2022 11:19 PM

Uh I meant not in 2022

by Anonymousreply 346April 11, 2022 11:46 PM

Fair enough r245. I was just speaking about the guys I compliment

by Anonymousreply 347April 11, 2022 11:46 PM

Collab

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 16, 2022 2:54 AM

Simple answer, Don't!

by Anonymousreply 349April 16, 2022 3:02 AM

Directions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 16, 2022 3:07 AM

I’m catching up bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 16, 2022 3:10 AM

I’m going to try that move at r340 this weekend at a frat party I’m going to. I’ll let you know if it worked.

by Anonymousreply 352April 16, 2022 3:35 AM

Report back

by Anonymousreply 353April 16, 2022 3:41 AM

Twerking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 16, 2022 1:31 PM

Store

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355April 16, 2022 4:03 PM

Temptation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 16, 2022 6:19 PM

Moviendo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 16, 2022 7:25 PM

How to compliment dudes at the gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 22, 2022 12:13 PM

No they are not because they are straight. Nice try OP.

by Anonymousreply 359April 22, 2022 1:29 PM

“Damn bro, you getting turnt up!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 25, 2022 2:17 AM

“You killin it brotha. You got this.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 25, 2022 3:01 AM

“Damn bro, you lookin hella fine. Save some for rest of us.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362April 25, 2022 12:38 PM

Mention back pain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363April 25, 2022 12:46 PM

Social media is emboldening dudesx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 29, 2022 9:13 AM

Sometimes they hit on you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 29, 2022 9:14 AM

Escalator bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366May 8, 2022 10:07 AM

R364 Poor Kaydn, all the homos want do molest him.

by Anonymousreply 367May 9, 2022 2:05 AM

Bold

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 9, 2022 3:20 AM

When you get beaten to death can we have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 369May 12, 2022 3:40 AM

More!

by Anonymousreply 370May 12, 2022 8:28 AM

Omegle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 15, 2022 2:05 PM

You just have to offer them some faggoty attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 15, 2022 2:30 PM

Have seen a fair few straight guys (mostly the average kind who don't typically get women hitting on them) who say that it made their day but it didn't turn them on - they're still straight and it was an ego boost. If it turned them on, they're not straight. This is easy, come on.

by Anonymousreply 373May 15, 2022 2:42 PM

r373 Yeah, that's what my dermatologist Lorenzo Squillace told me before ending up in bed with me. Repeatedly

by Anonymousreply 374May 15, 2022 5:16 PM

I’ve had much success with masculine straight identified dudes

by Anonymousreply 375May 15, 2022 6:05 PM

questo dermatologo? Nessuna sorpresa, sembra un piccolo cazzo bisognoso!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 15, 2022 6:30 PM

r376 Drop dead

by Anonymousreply 377May 15, 2022 6:32 PM

Aggressive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 15, 2022 7:22 PM

Very astute of you to notice my interest there, Nate. He seems like just the nerd I'd enjoy making scream in ecstasy. I applaud your conquest!

by Anonymousreply 379May 15, 2022 7:41 PM

Most men like to be touched, make eye contact and subtly touch him innocently on his arm or hand, then casually run your hands through your hair, works every time...trust.

by Anonymousreply 380May 15, 2022 8:43 PM

R379 He IS a nerd: he graduated med school (which lasts 6 years in Italy) at 23, instead of 19 + 6 = 25 or 18 + 6 = 24, because his birthday wasn't until November and he was still a year younger in July. And I have to admit it was just love at first sight on my part: he's so young, but at the same time likes to project a professional image and be taken seriously, but I can't take him seriously because he's just so cute. Obviously, he couldn't resist my 7' Nordic charm just as I couldn't resist his Mediterranean lewks and doe eyes. We complement each other perfectly, and the sparks in the boudoir (and his office) are there to prove it. PS: Is everyone a top on this website?

by Anonymousreply 381May 15, 2022 11:04 PM

WHORES!

by Anonymousreply 382May 16, 2022 1:17 AM

Mazel tov R381! I like hearing that you both seem to know what you like and are embracing it. Hope you're embracing the hell out of it!

As far as tops go here, I don't think so. At least half of them are self-confessed fat incels, wouldn't you think? (see: 🌊🐮 for starters)

by Anonymousreply 383May 16, 2022 4:36 AM

Over the years I've met several guys who recognise no sexual barrier and simply chat up any man they like – and get them. I remember one amazing young guy, very handsome, who looked astonished when I questioned him about it. "Why limit yourself?" he said. "Everyone is there for the taking." Another guy, also handsome, had this incredible ability to have sex absolutely anywhere with anyone. In a matter of one or two minutes he could have straight guys linked into his vibe and eating out of the palm of his hand. A real sexual savant. I saw it for myself several times. Most alarmingly when, just the heck of it, he started mouthing "I want to fuck you so bad," to this hot teenager in an adjoining car when we pulled up at a gas station. The teenager was first unbelieving, then shocked, then curious, then laughing, then really getting into it. All this in a matter of moments. The expressions on both their faces were a real education. He should have been a guru with his ability to sway people. He would have made millions of dollars. Exactly the same seductive mentality. Life was a real game for him, and unlike the great majority of us who are sleepwalking, he knew how to play it to win.

by Anonymousreply 384May 16, 2022 4:57 AM

I forgot to add: both the guys I wrote about in the above post had those very twinkly laser blue eyes, but could turn on these enticing grinning naughty boy faces that conveyed a kind of "Come with me and let's break the rules," that dissolved the barriers of convention and social mores.

by Anonymousreply 385May 16, 2022 5:03 AM

R384, you use the past tense when you discuss them. Is that in reference to the fact that you no longer hang out with them? Or that they're no longer with us?

I mean, blue eyes can only get you so far until you meet a murderous closet case ready to use the "Gay Panic Defense."

by Anonymousreply 386May 16, 2022 5:08 AM

R384 I’ve seen someone do it too. Lucky bastards.

by Anonymousreply 387May 16, 2022 5:12 AM

No, just lost contact. They were friends of friends. Those kind of people – super handsome, preternaturally gifted, live life in the fast lane, so God knows where they are now.

by Anonymousreply 388May 16, 2022 5:14 AM

Recalling them both now, their handsomeness was disarming, but in addition to that, they had this personal magnetism and ability to create an instant convivial intimacy... that turned intensely sexual. Recalling watching their interactions, it was their ability to create an immediate intimacy with a person that was so striking.

Their immense personal confidence was of course a given.

by Anonymousreply 389May 16, 2022 5:31 AM

Actual straight guys don't want needy mos touching them.

by Anonymousreply 390May 16, 2022 6:27 AM

R82 What would make that video MORE interesting is them interviewing those guys about their reactions. OF COURSE, education wasn't the purpose. So we get straight guys pretending to be gay pretending to hit on other straight guys for clicks. HILARIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 391May 16, 2022 9:56 AM

Horny Straight guys are easy to seduce, just allow them to make the first move, say the first "hello", etc, and go from there if the feeling is mutual. I always look into his face, if he has a nice face, easygoing eye contact, a grin or smile, a nod of acknowledgement, it should go smoothly from there, just be natural, and let him do all the talking if need be, guys like to talk about themselves, some brag and boast, which amuses me, I like hearing them talk while I look at him and admire his physical attributes. The moment he asks, "you live around here," or " you married or have a girlfriend", that means he's interested, he's just being subtle. I'm only 5'4" and 130 pounds, so most guys aren't threatened by me, I often get comments on how little I am, they chuckle, I say "I was born this size", and they laugh, and some will follow up, "I like little men", and BOOM, we find a space and we're manhandled each other. I can be wild. I've never had an issue where a guy freaked out, you can usually tell their personality by their expression in the face, easygoing demeanor or sensitive eyes, it never fails me. Horny guys like to play, no matter their orientation, they just need encouragement, a willing partner, a private place, and don't want anybody in their business after the fact. I respect all those things, no drama here, just fun with hot horny men. I enjoy it immensely. :-)

by Anonymousreply 392May 16, 2022 10:22 AM

Hmmm 🧐

by Anonymousreply 393May 16, 2022 11:23 PM

Short King Ali

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 18, 2022 11:19 AM

The reason gay men enjoy or don't mind being hit on by a woman is because they are secure in their sexuality. They don't think OMG, she thinks I'm straight! Or if they do, they don't mind at all, unless she's getting too aggressive.

But straight men who aren't all that secure do feel threatened when gay men hit on them. It's as if their biggest secret and worst fear has been revealed.

Narcissists and hardcore pussy hounds of course do feel flattered. Narcs see it as validation and pussy hounds think it's funny.

I've noticed that lesbians intensely dislike being hit on by men. They feel offended and invaded.

Not sure how straight women feel about being hit on by lesbians. I suspect they don't really care.

by Anonymousreply 395May 18, 2022 11:46 AM

When you’re attracted to your homie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 18, 2022 11:56 AM

Is the Gay Panic defense still on the books?

by Anonymousreply 397May 18, 2022 5:09 PM

r395, that's not true, I HATE IT when women hit on gay men, it's gross. Has nothing to do with insecurity.

by Anonymousreply 398May 19, 2022 2:47 AM

Why, R398? If a woman flirts with a man she doesn't know is gay and he rebuffs her, it must be embarrassing for her.

by Anonymousreply 399May 19, 2022 3:28 AM

A straight guy would enjoy punching a gay guy in the face more than he would receiving a blow job from a man.

by Anonymousreply 400May 19, 2022 4:53 AM

Most gay men love to be hit on by women. It’s affirming and ego boosting

by Anonymousreply 401May 19, 2022 7:36 AM

You know what I hate...when women EXPECT you to hit on them. It's like...sis, keep it moving.

by Anonymousreply 402May 19, 2022 10:03 AM

Oh you’re THAT type of gay r402. That explains it

by Anonymousreply 403May 19, 2022 11:44 AM

Smitten

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 19, 2022 1:10 PM

R403, what is that type of gay?

by Anonymousreply 405May 19, 2022 9:25 PM

Again is the Gay Panic Defense still used?

by Anonymousreply 406May 19, 2022 9:27 PM

Depends the jurisdiction

by Anonymousreply 407May 19, 2022 11:10 PM

Try this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 19, 2022 11:44 PM

WTF is THAT?! Nobody ever got THAT intimate at the Cattlemen's Auction at Dinner in my day!

by Anonymousreply 409May 20, 2022 1:39 AM

It’s Gymbro culture. It’s called “mirin” a bro

by Anonymousreply 410May 20, 2022 3:30 AM

R405 That's what I'm saying. I'm not sure R403 gets it.

by Anonymousreply 411May 20, 2022 9:46 AM

Damn bro. You looking fing good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 3, 2022 6:58 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413June 17, 2022 10:43 AM

The Hole 🕳 Argument

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 26, 2022 2:20 AM

Me shooting my shot with hot mostly straight bro at gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 26, 2022 2:05 PM

At the gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 27, 2022 12:04 PM

20 years ago Tammy Cruise would have her bodyguard approach a hot number that had caught her eye and offer $5000 to make Tammy happy for an hour.

Price has probably more than doubled today.

by Anonymousreply 417June 27, 2022 12:24 PM

Gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 2, 2022 10:42 AM

Verbal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 23, 2022 2:03 PM

When bros say they like butt stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 24, 2022 1:27 PM

DMs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421July 25, 2022 3:11 PM

Jordan Leer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422July 27, 2022 1:06 AM

The guy at R418 is such a dirty WHORE!

And why does he always look so damned sweaty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423July 27, 2022 1:41 AM

Global warming

by Anonymousreply 424July 27, 2022 11:14 AM

It’s wide open now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 27, 2022 11:51 PM

Leg press

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 28, 2022 5:56 AM

You’re welcome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427July 29, 2022 1:52 AM

Sick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428July 29, 2022 4:00 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 429August 10, 2022 11:37 AM

Desperate and trashy. Also, straight men are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 430August 10, 2022 12:33 PM

Friggin hot bro

by Anonymousreply 431August 10, 2022 12:38 PM

It’s true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432August 15, 2022 1:28 AM

R432 JESUS, we're doomed.

by Anonymousreply 433August 15, 2022 10:24 AM

Hot pursuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434August 15, 2022 3:15 PM

Wow, someone else bumped this before I even had the chance to. Thanks to whoever did 🤣

by Anonymousreply 435August 15, 2022 3:22 PM

AWESOME!! Now both of you can kill yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 436August 16, 2022 1:13 PM

More!

by Anonymousreply 437August 16, 2022 1:25 PM

how many accounts do you have, you fucking leech? R435

MURIEL!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 438August 16, 2022 1:30 PM

Advice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439August 19, 2022 1:52 PM

I will never understand why these stupid fucktards will spend years jerking off because they keep hitting on women and getting rejected, yet they STILL won't take a bj/rj from a guy. Do they never wanna fuck?

by Anonymousreply 440August 19, 2022 10:58 PM

Arab men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441August 21, 2022 3:31 PM

Money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442August 21, 2022 10:17 PM

I like to flirt with attractive people for sport, but when they try to go beyond flirting, I get cold feet and run away

by Anonymousreply 443August 26, 2022 5:35 PM

r443 Typical gay hookup app user

by Anonymousreply 444August 26, 2022 8:55 PM

Beautiful Man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445August 26, 2022 11:00 PM

Beautiful?! GTFOH

by Anonymousreply 446August 27, 2022 11:03 AM

Eye contact

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447August 27, 2022 5:05 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 2, 2022 1:03 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 449September 3, 2022 8:26 PM

Goals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450September 9, 2022 10:01 PM

Lap bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451September 11, 2022 4:44 AM

Doorman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452September 11, 2022 2:32 PM

Nice legs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453September 13, 2022 12:40 AM

Carwash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454September 16, 2022 3:02 PM

Call him “king”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455September 17, 2022 2:40 AM

R455 Yeah, no.

by Anonymousreply 456September 17, 2022 10:54 AM

Gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 18, 2022 1:01 PM

Dude, you have a nice physique. Can I get your number?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 18, 2022 2:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 459September 19, 2022 12:26 AM

Massages

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460September 20, 2022 12:29 PM

Nice stature

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461September 30, 2022 8:45 AM

DMs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462October 2, 2022 10:37 PM

Goals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463October 3, 2022 1:54 AM

Alcohol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464October 11, 2022 2:11 PM

Speak up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465October 14, 2022 12:41 PM

Just be careful that you don't get hit by a straight guy while hitting on a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 466October 14, 2022 12:46 PM

I'd say most of them would get defensive because -- while they might see it as a compliment deep down -- they wouldn't want to be thought of as gay. Obviously that doesn't apply to all straight men.

I'm a gay man and I've had straight women hit on me before. From being hit on at clubs from girls I've just met all the way to a girl I worked with who mistook my friendliness over several months for something else (yes, it was embarrassing and no, I rarely come out at work as my private life is irrelevant to my job).

However, I've only ever seen it as a compliment. It's strange, and somewhat sad, how the perception can drastically alter based on the sexuality of the person who's being hit on.

by Anonymousreply 467October 14, 2022 12:54 PM

I think straight men are more turned on by never been hit on by a gay friend.

by Anonymousreply 468October 14, 2022 1:13 PM

Not in 2022

by Anonymousreply 469October 14, 2022 1:27 PM

You smoke bro?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470October 14, 2022 3:09 PM

Beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471October 15, 2022 3:45 AM

Not sure what all these TikTok posts are supposed to accomplish, especially because, as soon as I click on them, it will ask me to sign up on TikTok if I wanna see them (so I never can)

by Anonymousreply 472October 17, 2022 1:33 AM

Just because you are not on Tiktok doesn’t mean those who are have to accommodate your choice

by Anonymousreply 473October 17, 2022 1:42 AM

r473 Stop! You're spamming the board! And what does a 70-year-old even do on TT anyway? You're pathetic

by Anonymousreply 474October 17, 2022 1:47 AM

Assume it's the same, R474 but I noticed a huge number of gaps in the thread and indeed, one person was responsible for198 posts, mostly one- and two-words and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 475October 17, 2022 11:26 AM

Polaris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476October 18, 2022 8:15 AM

r475 Yeah, and they call ME crazy!

by Anonymousreply 477October 18, 2022 8:20 AM

Win

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478October 21, 2022 3:26 AM

When are you gonna stop spamming this motherfucking useless thread with these motherfucking nonsensical posts?

by Anonymousreply 479October 21, 2022 6:44 AM

R479, you and I are nothing alike. I don’t vibe with highstrung stereotypical guys like you in real life, don’t vibe with you here. You do you dude. Block threads you don’t like. You have no relevance to me or my world

by Anonymousreply 480October 24, 2022 5:47 PM

Never tell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481October 24, 2022 5:48 PM

r480 You don't vibe? lol

by Anonymousreply 482October 24, 2022 5:48 PM

Fever 🥵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483October 28, 2022 12:47 PM

Tall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484October 29, 2022 3:43 PM

Remembering myself as a gayling in high school, growing up, fortunately and unfortunately, in a posse of hot straight guys, not even knowing in the beginning what "gay" meant, I just intuitively came on to my friends, asking them of they'd "mind" letting me suck them off. I certainly got some responses that encompassed hostility and disgust, some guys would just sort of up and walk away, but I was never on the receiving end of any physical violence, and not even of malicious gossip, which the guys I'd hit on could easily have got going. They seemed to share an unspoken code that prevented them from coming down hard on the poor fish-out-of-water gay friend in their midst. And, thank God, a couple of them actually said yes!

by Anonymousreply 485October 29, 2022 4:11 PM

Shameless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486November 12, 2022 4:53 PM

r486 LOL

by Anonymousreply 487November 12, 2022 5:10 PM

Comedy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 13, 2022 5:19 AM

When a bro grabs your ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489November 18, 2022 12:39 AM

R480 - you and I travel to the beat of a different drum

by Anonymousreply 490November 18, 2022 2:34 AM

Seeking love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491November 20, 2022 9:10 PM

Toxic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 21, 2022 12:41 AM

Cheeks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493November 21, 2022 12:50 AM

There's a lot of supposedly straight dick on Grindr. These guys are bros in their public life but behind closed doors....

by Anonymousreply 494November 21, 2022 5:03 PM

Hmmm? I would think the mostly straight Bros tend to avoid Grindr because it is specifically gay. I find more of them on mixed orientation apps

by Anonymousreply 495November 21, 2022 8:49 PM

r495 Such ass? Which apps have you downloaded?

by Anonymousreply 496November 21, 2022 9:32 PM

Pretty Earlobes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 24, 2022 6:18 PM

R496, apps I use to meet mostly straight dudes include Whisper, Bumble, HUD, OkCupid, and Feeld. Adam4Adam used to have some hot downlow and mostly straight urban dudes, but it has declined

by Anonymousreply 498November 24, 2022 6:23 PM

Back it up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 25, 2022 1:21 AM

More!

by Anonymousreply 500December 22, 2022 1:08 PM

A few months ago I got high at a dinner party I was hosting. I rarely smoke but these were good friends, a straight couple we’ve been friends with for years. I was in the kitchen getting the meal ready for the table and the husband was at my elbow talking. I wanted to turn to him and take him in my arms. I didn’t, of course. I was high but I’m not an idiot but we did lock eyes. We haven’t seen this couple since that evening.

by Anonymousreply 501December 26, 2022 11:19 PM

Smart

by Anonymousreply 502March 24, 2023 12:37 PM

Tyson Wong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503May 13, 2023 12:46 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 504May 21, 2023 1:09 PM

Attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 20, 2023 11:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!