Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 11 thread #2

somehow last thread was allowed to go to completion

the ladies are about to start talking about Erika's legal and marital woes

by Anonymousreply 17110 hours ago

first thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106/05/2021

Please don’t focus on my race! I’m a strong black woman!

by Anonymousreply 206/05/2021

The Tahoe house is the same one the Kardashians rented.

by Anonymousreply 306/05/2021

Kathy Hilton has the weirdest voice. Deep and mannish, and she enunciates like a redneck Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 406/05/2021

Are we finally getting to the Erika Jane drama this week?

by Anonymousreply 506/06/2021

What a great formula for a show: get a bunch of grownup, sociopathic incest survivors together, get them all drunk, and tell one that another was “talking shit”.

by Anonymousreply 606/06/2021

As that one lady from that other city sang, money can't buy you class.

by Anonymousreply 706/06/2021

Rick Hilton obviously has a younger girlfriend on the side. There's no way that a wealthy businessman like him is faithful to an old, bumbling crone like Kathy. I'm sure she knows about it and doesn't care as long as she remains a Hilton and the money keeps rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 806/06/2021

I am so glad someone FINALLY talked about strange whore and ace businesswoman Paris Hilton who has been the elephant in the room since seasons 1. It is almost dishonest not to mention her, as she’s been so notorious over the years.

by Anonymousreply 906/06/2021

The KKK sisters are all terrible racists

by Anonymousreply 1006/06/2021

What did Garcelle say about Paris?

by Anonymousreply 1106/06/2021

but Kyle and Kathy explaining away Paris "always looking at her phone" as just being shy doesn't cut it. While Paris may indeed be shy, there have been several stories over the years of her being a snob and rude to people when speaking. Why did Paris want to enter Hollywood and the entertainment business if she is so shy anyway? She's not that much of a performer with few acting and music credits. She's obviously most known for her reality show The Simple Life and her sex tape. She hasn't been all that famous in the US for the 10 years and only her unexplainable popularity in Japan and the Middle East has kept her career going as some dj. Several years ago she tried having a solo reality show on a network and it failed miserably. Gen Z doesn't know who she is. She was briefly popular among Millennials but no longer.

by Anonymousreply 1206/06/2021

Remember the old videos of Paris saying “faggot” and the n-word? They were everywhere in the 2000s, but seem to have been scrubbed from the internet now.

by Anonymousreply 1306/06/2021

Being shy doesn't mean that you treat people like krap and ignore them when they are speaking directly to you. Anyone who is such a famewhore as Paris was surely knew that anywhere she went she would have to be "on" and likely lapped it up like a lizard at the pool of Narcissus. She's just a rude, entitled cunt. Remember when she was said to have been relying on her faith and reading the Bible in jail, and then was papped with either a Bible or some Bible-adjacent book on a pap stroll after her release? Come ON! She obviously only subscribes to the rich people's version of faith which is, like, "ew, don't get any on you" when they encounter regular folk.

by Anonymousreply 1406/06/2021

My ranking of the housewives this season so far:

1. Garcelle - Involved in most of the drama so far, a huge step up from last season.

2. Sutton - Honestly, these episodes would be more boring without her dramatics.

3. Crystal - Great addition.

4. Kyle - Eh, she’s OK this season so far.

5. Rinna - She should thank Garcelle for giving her a storyline.

6. Erika - Bland with the exception of her scandal which hasn’t happened yet on the show.

7. Dorit - Invisible.

by Anonymousreply 1506/06/2021

I'm a fan of the artist 13 who created the Gallery of the Absurd website to showcase her art. She did a some hilarious Paris Hilton caricatures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1606/06/2021

The Kim Kardashian caricatures are funny, too. The links look the same but they open to different pages. This one is for Kim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1706/06/2021

Love the Caitlyn Jenner one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1806/07/2021

the show is trending tonight on twitter

by Anonymousreply 1906/09/2021

These tricks are super boring so far this season. Oh...and how did I know Rinna would have an animal print bathing suit?

by Anonymousreply 2006/09/2021

I love how Crystal and Sutton just can't connect

by Anonymousreply 2106/09/2021

Sutton’s fuxking facial roller. I get anxious and even I was side eyeing her like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 2206/10/2021

It’s just bad. Rinna especially excruciating

by Anonymousreply 2306/10/2021

I don’t have anything nice to say about any of them. They can’t bring it.

by Anonymousreply 2406/10/2021

That rape story was so weird. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 2506/10/2021

R25 I know I have forgotten things over the years, but I do believe Rinna's rape comparison has to have been the worst thing ever uttered on any of these shows, and that is a very low low. I appreciate that the editors showed all the women literally dumbfounded in response.

And, listen, people here say awful things about Garcelle, but for my money, Garcelle is the Greek chorus who is saying what I am thinking and she always says it right. I couldn't think of any kind of appropriate response to Rinna's twisted account othrt than to lecture her about her ignorance, but Garcelle's "Don't ever tell that story again" says everything that needs to be said.

Garcelle is right about Rinna. An episode ago, I thought Garcelle was being too cold and unforgiving, but no, she knows the woman and she's not leaving room to be fucked over by her regardless of their coworker relationship. So far, Garcelle seems to be right about everything as far as I can tell. And she doesn't opt out of showing up places. She does her job but she's not playing the fool. Yes, in some ways it's a lot more entertaining to watch the made-for-TV antics of Daffy Kathy, but Garcelle has earned my respect on here and that will draw me to her other work, which is a win for someone like her who has other work beyond Bravo trash television. She knows what she is doing.

by Anonymousreply 2606/10/2021

do we think Harry's rapist close friend is a fellow actor? Or someone at least in the entertainment industry?

by Anonymousreply 2706/10/2021

As someone on Reddit pointed out, the rumor that Rinna was scared that Kim was going to expose (and caused her to break the glass and go nuts in Amsterdam) is about Harry supposedly sexually assaulting an actress (I believe it was Julianne Phillips).

by Anonymousreply 2806/10/2021

r16 ...I forgot all about this site...its hilarious and always spot on. Thanks for reminding me!

R27 Harry's rapist friend is Harry....google him and rape

by Anonymousreply 2906/10/2021

I did when this come up before and yes, it’s out there… whether or not it’s true no clue

by Anonymousreply 3006/10/2021

I cackled when Dorit said she never had her nose done and everyone else including producers were skeptical even with a throwback pic of her

by Anonymousreply 3106/10/2021

Sutton and her face roller were the funniests things I've seen on this show in years. How Crystal sat there with a straight face while Sutton rolled that thing over her face I'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 3206/11/2021

Finally, next week, we get Erika and her lying cunty ass storyline.

by Anonymousreply 3306/11/2021

So Crystal mocks Sutton for being insane because she's not dealing with moving well, which is fine. But then 10 minutes later, Crystal's in tears because Sutton accidentally saw her naked. Come on, girl. That's just ripe for mocking.

by Anonymousreply 3406/11/2021

And Crystal a late 30's mother of two has to self isolate and cry because she thought dumb cluck Sutton was accusing her of masturbating (or something). I mean ??? So she can't face ppl at dinner? They are all heavily medicated and self centred anyway. Add a couple drinks and no one gives a shit it you were finger fucking yourself Crystal!! Half these twats did that professionally for years!! If anything they would probability love to give you a demo...

by Anonymousreply 3506/11/2021

I'll play along and pretend the antics on the show are real. :)

Crystal's delayed reaction was bizarre, but I don't blame her for having a strong reaction and becoming freaked out by Sutton and wanting to keep her distance.

Imagine you just met someone and she seemed really nice. Then suddenly she yelled OH NO DON'T GO THERE DON'T TALK ABOUT RACISM I AM NOT A RACIST! into your face during a casual conversation. Then freaked out and cried because she was left out of a joke and accused you of assault for tapping her leg under the table to get her attention so you could bring her into the joke. Then burst in on you naked in your room and threw a coat at you at 10:30 pm. Then apologized to you while maniacally rolling a printmaking brayer all over her face. I mean, Jesus, she's psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 3606/11/2021

If I had to room with these whores I would def lock my bedroom door. Who needs a midget southern drunk tossing coats at you or a husky-voiced heavily sedated momager wheeling in her fan and hopping into your bed?

by Anonymousreply 3706/11/2021

Gotta love the story that Kathy Hilton stopped talking to Kyle because Kyle did a show based on their family that embarrassed Kathy—and then Kathy joined Kyle's other show and portrays herself there as a senile old clown.

by Anonymousreply 3806/11/2021

Will someone please tell Sutton that the Christmas-tree shaped dresses she wears are not flattering to her odd figure?

by Anonymousreply 3906/11/2021

Product placement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4006/11/2021

I think Sutton should use her roller like a dildo, it would solve some of her anxiety issues.

by Anonymousreply 4106/11/2021

Sutton is so defensive and weird. I can’t believe that anyone likes hanging around with her.

by Anonymousreply 4206/11/2021

"I think Sutton should use her roller like a dildo"

I think Crystal WAS!!!

by Anonymousreply 4306/11/2021

I understand why Sutton’s exhusband didn’t let their kids on the show. She should not be on RHOBH. She needs to be in intensive therapy.

Imagine after walking into someone’s room and finding them nude, and making them feel weirded out with by making an awkward joke, and not simply saying “oh, shit, I’m sorry, I was just making an awkward joke” when they express their discomfort. But no, Sutton is offended that others can find her offensive.

by Anonymousreply 4406/11/2021

R36 “maniacally rolling a printmaking brayer all over her face” should be a DL classic

by Anonymousreply 4506/11/2021

[quote] Gotta love the story that Kathy Hilton stopped talking to Kyle because Kyle did a show based on their family that embarrassed Kathy

I've never understood that falling out. Their mother was a monster in real life, but the TV version was completely sanitized. Unless they totally overhauled the show from its original concept, I can't imagine that what actually aired would have upset Kathy or Kim at all.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Saturday at 8:55 AM

maybe Kathy and Kim were just pissed that they weren't involved and weren't making money off the stories too? I mean Kathy seems to act like she's some well respected hollywood icon

No. She married a rich guy and 2 of her kids grew up to be horrible people. If Kathy weren't rich I'm not sure anyone would care about her. Being friends with the Jackson family doesn't transfer their hollywood royalty status to her lol

by Anonymousreply 47Last Saturday at 9:50 AM

Remember when socialite PC Peterson fucked Kathy’s little Barron Hilton up his ASS off the coast of East Hampton one whole summer in his ASS?

ALLEGEDLY

by Anonymousreply 48Last Saturday at 5:05 PM

I don't like Crystal. There's something creepy and cold about her. She seems like the kind of person who would be abusive to the hired help.

I think her director husband is trying to get rid of her. I've noticed a pattern on the RHOBH where the husbands encourage their wives to go on the show so they can financially support themselves, and then they divorce them within a couple years. It makes zero sense for Crystal to do this show unless there is trouble at home.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Saturday at 6:11 PM

There was no reason for Sutton to take Crystal's coat to her room at all, late at night or otherwise. It was a coat, not a toothbrush or something Crystal might need. That alone was strange. She should just have left it in the common area instead of being a weird suck ass.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Saturday at 8:55 PM

The whole crystal and Sutton walking in naked thing is weird. It was a weird thing for Sutton to do and weird that she wasn’t like “oh sorry I’ll get out” when she say Cristal naked but Cristal is overreacting. Getting into the fetal position on the floor? And also not saying anything until dinner time the next day?

by Anonymousreply 51Last Saturday at 8:59 PM

It's all bullshit. But the writing should be better. The flakiness of the storylines screams that these whores are writing their own material. Remedial efforts at best.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Saturday at 11:41 PM

[quote] Getting into the fetal position on the floor?

I took it to mean she was bent double hiding her tits and her twat, but ya know how they like to overdramatise themselves

[quote]And also not saying anything until dinner time the next day?

She was probably going to brush it off until after the boat trip weirdness and altitude tiredness. It was a very weird trip, even though the location and house were really nice.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Saturday at 11:55 PM

I love how Garcelle refuses to let Rinna off the hook about her treatment of Denise last year. Rinna is practically begging. And that rape analogy? WTF? I've gone from really liking to really loathing Mrs. Hamlin.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Sunday at 4:08 AM

Agreed. It's about time Rinna paid for her shit. Last year alone was fucking painful. Nice woman, throwing one of her only friends under the bus in front of the world just to keep her hustle going. Next she has to pay for boring us with her shitty wardrobe. Jesus--that fucking QVC leopard print duster she wore was a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Sunday at 4:12 AM

Rinna is right about one thing - she should have launched the lip gloss before the duster.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Sunday at 5:29 AM

Rinna and her whole family are a nasty bunch. She's trying to rehab her image this season, but the rape story ruined those plans. She's a nasty, thirsty woman.

Dorit is getting the Teddi "out-the-door" edit this season. She has no compelling storyline anymore. Her only hope is that Erika leaves the show and she gets to keep her job.

It's weird that Kim hasn't been featured so far this season. Kyle and Kathy really threw her under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Sunday at 8:34 AM

Kim was supposedly writing a memoir when this season was being shot; it’s since been canceled.

Kathy and Kim turned on Kyle when she made that autobiographical show about their childhood.

Their mother was a dark soul. Something bad happened there , and they’re worried it will come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58Last Sunday at 9:00 AM

I totally forgot about Teddi. Thats how interesting she was!

by Anonymousreply 59Last Sunday at 9:39 AM

Definitely R58- In House of Hilton- the author hinted at multiple alleged heinous things Kathy was suspected of... She sounded like a very cruel and manipulative woman. Bordering on evil.

She was very much a sociopath or worse. Sounded like a particularly vile woman. I was surprised- I always thought that she was just a real character. Far from it- the woman sounded horrible.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Sunday at 9:59 AM

I like Dorit but she is is boring. She needs to divorce grifter PK and marry a man with actual money but they seem to really be in love.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Sunday at 10:06 AM

"I totally forgot about Teddi. Thats how interesting she was!"

So forgettable! AMATEUR!

by Anonymousreply 62Last Sunday at 11:21 AM

Dorit was fun in the first couple years when she fought with Erika and Rinna. Even the LVP feud was fun. She apparently gets into it with someone this season though so I'm looking forward to that

by Anonymousreply 63Last Sunday at 11:23 AM

Thank goodness Erika is a thieving gypsy, because this season has been a total snooze fest so far. I can only take so much of Sutton's crying fits, or Kathy's practical jokes before I lose interest. You know the season is in trouble when the main topic of conversation is someone who is no longer on the show(Denise).

by Anonymousreply 64Last Sunday at 12:47 PM

R26- I cannot believe I am saying this as I though Garcelle was a sanctimonious BORE last season and thought I would feel that way this season.

With each episode I like Garcelle more and more. I am a little surprised!

by Anonymousreply 65Last Sunday at 3:32 PM

Anybody remember Cindy Barshop from NYC? All I remember is that her teeth kept snapping off.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Sunday at 4:01 PM

Garcelle is right not to trust Rinna.

It was so weird hearing Erika defend Rinna’s rape story. “She will take Denise’s stories to the grave”. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 67Last Monday at 6:07 AM

ABC aired a commercial for its "The Housewife and the Hustler" documentary today during The View. ("Available only on Hulu!")

It's kind of big that ABC bothered to promote this. It's now beyond the bubble of the Bravo gossip blogs.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Monday at 1:13 PM

I watched part of "The Housewife and the Hustler" today and it was pretty damned boring. Even with Danielle Staub and Dana ($25,000 sunglasses) shading Erika. Finally bailed on it about halfway through.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Monday at 2:38 PM

R69 which other housewives were in it?

by Anonymousreply 70Last Monday at 2:47 PM

Those were the only two interviewed that I saw. There were also some RHoBH clips shown, but they obviously focused on Erika and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Monday at 2:54 PM

I'm less than halfway through and they are telling the story of a burn victim. It's harrowing. I don't know how you found this boring.

I also don't know why ABC News would put Danielle Staub on here. Even if you didn't know who she is before watching it, she's clearly an unreliable narrator and doesn't have anything useful to ad. She's so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Monday at 3:33 PM

Were Erika and Danielle interviewed because both of them were indicted in the past by the Feds.

Actually I wonder if Erika and Danielle worked at the same strip club…

by Anonymousreply 73Last Monday at 3:42 PM

I'm less than halfway through and they are telling the story of a burn victim. It's harrowing. I don't know how you found this boring.

I also don't know why ABC News would put Danielle Staub on here. Even if you didn't know who she is before watching it, she's clearly an unreliable narrator and doesn't have anything useful to ad. She's so creepy.

Exactly. The burn victim and plane crash things are really eye opening.

Staub is so creepy that it's distracting. She has some kind of growth thing adjacent to her mouth that is beyond gross.

Tom transferred 20 million to Erika's company, which could prove to be what really gets her into legal trouble on her end.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Monday at 3:43 PM

I'm annoyed that the focus is on Erika Girardi. I guess she is the hook to bring viewers in, but this is about major corruption.

This doc shows Gavin Newsom on Watch What Happens Live giggling and saying Erika is his favorite Bravo housewife because Tom is a huge donor who has "been VERY generous to us!"

I just paused after a woman whose son died said, "Who were we gonna go to? Not the judge. That's Tom's friend. The cops? They're Tom's friends. The California DA is Tom's friend. Who are we gonna call? Ghostbusters?"

Fuck these evil people. It's the whole system. Ugh.

The fuck. I KNEW when I foind out Kim Guilfoyle was married to Newsom that time would prove him to be a corrupt piece of shit. Politicians and lawyers are just fucking awful people.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Monday at 3:59 PM

Watching it now.

Dana/Pam gained a ton of weight.

Danielle got a ridiculous amount of filler in her lips and her skin looks horrible in this light.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Monday at 4:45 PM

I haven’t watched RH of New Jersey in years, so I thought Danielle Staub was Cheri Oteri for a minute there.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 4:50 PM

In the past year there have been stories about Erika going to sex clubs in LA. I think she and Tom are swingers. I'm sure the other women know about this but are too afraid of Erika to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Monday at 5:10 PM

It's boring that they are afraid of Erika. Hopefully everyone turns on her.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Monday at 5:12 PM

so for those of you watching the documentary, does it seem like there's any way Erika couldn't have known what Tom was up to? We know Erika isn't stupid

by Anonymousreply 80Last Monday at 5:23 PM

R80 They showed that Erika is listed as the secretary of the board in some of Tom's mysterious LLCs. So it's unlikely she wasn't aware even though she said she knew nothing.

They said at the beginning that Tom and Erika have no prenup and at the end they said as crazy as it sounds, Erika is making more money on her own (via Bravo) and may end up paying alimony to Tom. 😂

Tom's lawyers are claiming he has Alzheimer's to get a mental incapacity defense.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Monday at 5:26 PM

when gold digging goes wrong...the Erika Jayne story will be on Lifetime in a few years

by Anonymousreply 82Last Monday at 5:32 PM

In her book ‘Pretty Mess’ , Erika states Tom’s money is “their” money. Her arrogance will be her downfall.

As an aside, I sometimes check that Dana/Pam girl’s Twitter. She really seems to loathe Erika.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Tuesday at 2:56 AM

R82 It'll be on E!, not Lifetime. You can bet that Bravo/E!/NBC will profit on both the scandal and the redemption arc.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Tuesday at 3:05 AM

R83 Unlike Danielle, Dana seems down to Earth and sensible in the documentary. But it's rather jarring that most of her criticism is about Erika's flaunting of her wealth, given that Dana is remembered solely for for bragging that she was wearing $25,000 sunglasses. They show the clip in the doc as she says that if you'd normally throw a $10,000 launch party for your new shoe, when you're on the Housewives show on TV, you have to up the budget to $100,000 so you don't look poor. That story doesn't exactly convince me.

One thing that I think the documentary's producers unwittingly show is how disturbingly materialistic our whole nation has become, and how out of touch with reality we are. It's bizarre. From castmates to entertainment and other journalists to lawyers, nearly everyone interviewed fluctuates from being critical of Erika's ostentatious demonstrations of wealth and wastefulness to speaking about her, as seen on TV, as if they know her personally, and many of them seem giddy over the material things she and other women show off on the show.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Tuesday at 3:11 AM

Will Rinna force Erika to "own it"?

by Anonymousreply 86Last Tuesday at 5:08 AM

Rinna will lick her finger to gauge from which direction the wind is blowing and then act accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Tuesday at 5:39 AM

Erika keeps documentation on all of these women. Remember a couple of seasons ago when she saved screenshots of texts with LVP to prove that LVP was lying onscreen about her? From what I recall, LVP implied that Erika didn’t offer condolences to her on the death of her brother.

I bet Kyle and Rinna have said shitty things about their castmates to Erika, either on text or the phone, and Erika recorded it. Kyle and Rinna aren’t that sharp, and they may end up being forced into supporting her. Dorit, however, isn’t stupid enough to do that, so maybe she will turn on her.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Tuesday at 6:35 AM

R85 If Dana bought the glasses with her own money, not gotten from stealing or grifting innocent victims, then I dont care if they were $100,000

by Anonymousreply 89Last Tuesday at 6:41 AM

I just finished the documentary. It didn't offer much new information tbh. What I was really hoping was that they'd address questions like whether Tom used/stole money from Erika as he was going broke or whether the divorce is potentially a sham to hide assets and what that might mean for Erika.

I also have to say that nothing about Tom's shadiness surprises me. I know multiple partners at big law firms who do very, very well. But I don't know any lawyer who owns two private jets, pays for $40k/month glam squads, etc. Something was always fish to me about just how much money Tom and Erika seemed to have.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Tuesday at 8:36 AM

I always thought Tom was genuinely wealthy. With that huge Pasadena estate and the private planes and Erika's glam squad etc. It's kinda surprising to know that he's probably really broke now.

I wonder if Meghan McCain is still friends with Erika with all of this coming to light now? I'm surprised she hasn't talked about this on The View yet. She loves the RH's and she loves to pass judgment on others, I wonder if she'll throw Erika under the bus at some point too?

Or maybe she'll give her a pass since Erika is a platinum blonde wannabe Barbie like she is. I guess we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Tuesday at 8:43 AM

I want Kathy Hilton to give a tour of her Bel Air mansion. What's the point of being on a show like this if she isn't going to show her house off?

And Rick and Kathy have two Bel Air homes. Plus building a third, probably to sell through the Hilton and Hyland real estate company.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Tuesday at 8:46 AM

I just finished the doc too...Erika is definitely guilty as sin it goes way beyond the Lion air crash...I can't believe this shit. So they are broke?

by Anonymousreply 93Last Tuesday at 1:30 PM

Back to shaking your (new) tits in Jersey, Erika!!!!

by Anonymousreply 94Last Tuesday at 1:32 PM

R94 She's a little long in the saber tooth to be shakin' her thangs for money, Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Tuesday at 2:22 PM

^have you been watching her the past 5 seasons? Her whole being is shaking her thangs for an audience.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Tuesday at 2:25 PM

Erika's lawyers dropped her the same day the doc premiered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97Last Tuesday at 3:00 PM

Sorry. Correct link is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98Last Tuesday at 3:01 PM

The documentary made it sound like Tom's fortune was spent financing Erika Jayne's career. $100 million? As if. The EJ Inc. schtick was a front for funneling cash to other accounts. Want to find the money? Pat the puss!

by Anonymousreply 99Last Tuesday at 3:11 PM

I guess they don’t want to defend a guilty and poor client.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Tuesday at 6:11 PM

[quote] Want to find the money? Pat the puss!

You’re a slut pig!

by Anonymousreply 101Last Wednesday at 1:52 AM

R98 Own it, honey.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Wednesday at 5:50 AM

^ She might not be owning it much longer.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Wednesday at 6:08 AM

Was Erika the one trying to fuck Armie Hammer a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 104Last Wednesday at 6:11 AM

Erika in a heap of trouble

by Anonymousreply 105Last Wednesday at 7:09 AM

Damn, her lawyers drooped her? She's really in a world of trouble it seems.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Wednesday at 8:08 AM

Repossess it, baby! Repossess it!

by Anonymousreply 107Last Wednesday at 9:29 AM

I hope she attends the reunion and doesn't pull an LVP

by Anonymousreply 108Last Wednesday at 11:05 AM

R108 I'm betting she won't.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Wednesday at 11:17 AM

They're lucky she even agreed to finish filming the season. It definitely wasn't in her best interest from a legal perspective.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Wednesday at 11:24 AM

It’s her only income.

by Anonymousreply 111Last Wednesday at 3:01 PM

Can't all footage recorded, not just aired, of Erika be subpoenad and used as evidence?

by Anonymousreply 112Last Wednesday at 4:07 PM

Did Kyle really just say SUTTON STOLE MY GODDAMNED HOUSE. Well, at least she has a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Wednesday at 4:58 PM

The difference between the wokeness on BH vs NYC is its much more organic on BH. These women are having real conversations as opposed to NYC where it’s coming off as a lecture. BH is quickly becoming my fav. And special appearances by Mauricio and Harry Hamlin tonite certainly helped. PS. Erika is so fucked it’s not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Wednesday at 5:25 PM

Kyle's home is really beautiful. I've never really seen it displayed the way it was on tonight's episode.

I like her family room, or whatever room that was she had her "talk" with Dorit.

That room was really well put together and artsy. I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 5:30 PM

New York is poorly produced right now. The season was clearly designed to be a response to the racial justice movement and to make up for its weird history of showing no people of color in NYC. I applaud the effort but the clunkiness shows how tone deaf the production team and the network are.

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 5:31 PM

They’re really dragging out the Erika storyline.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 5:50 PM

R117 I know, I wish they'd hurry up and get to it and stop beating around the bush.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Wednesday at 5:53 PM

Crystal's husband showing his footwear and socks along with the girls reaffirms the suspicion that most Housewives husband's like when the man go up into the man.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Wednesday at 6:09 PM

Erika’s instagram is hilarious because she’s posting glamour shots as if nothing has changed. About 90% of the comments are negative. She’s pretty fucking bold.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Wednesday at 6:58 PM

I don’t see Erika apologizing of showing any remorse unless she’s forced to do so at her sentencing. PK was right when he told her she was inherently cold during Pantygate.

Teresa Giudice is a moron , and she signed paperwork to help support her husband’s schemes. She went to jail.

Nobody is going to believe Erika is as dumb as Teresa. It’s going to be hard for her to believably seem that ignorant. Furthermore, this money came from the survivors of plans crashes and gas pipe explosions, and was flaunted on national television in a disgusting manner. You can’t compare It to Teresa purchasing furniture with cash.

The Feds are going to make an example of her.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Wednesday at 7:57 PM

"It's Tasteless to Be Me--ee--ee ee-ee-ee!"

by Anonymousreply 122Last Wednesday at 8:03 PM

"How Many Bucks Do I Give? How Many Bucks Do I Give? None! Not One! Plane Crash Survivor Fund Done!"

by Anonymousreply 123Last Wednesday at 8:04 PM

What is faux hot slut Mikey Minden going to do without his gravy train?

by Anonymousreply 124Last Wednesday at 10:09 PM

Door-It and her stupid outfits.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Wednesday at 10:23 PM

Qunt Garcelle can’t give Lisa rinna a break, but suggests Erika whore it out until Daddy croaks?

by Anonymousreply 126Last Wednesday at 10:38 PM

I HATE when Bravo pulls crap like this-preview and tease Erika spilling the beans at the beginning of the episode only to make us wait another week for it to happen

they really could have cut out the election party or at least shortened it in half and started Erika talking.

Her dramatic entry and closing the door was very soap opera-like. Rinna would be proud or maybe even coached her

by Anonymousreply 127Last Wednesday at 10:50 PM

She must’ve learned the soap antics from her 2 second cameo on Y&R, where she spilled a drink on Ashley (or was it vice versa)? I never really enjoyed Erika, & am sure this is her swan song season.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Wednesday at 11:12 PM

[quote] The difference between the wokeness on BH vs NYC is its much more organic on BH. These women are having real conversations as opposed to NYC where it’s coming off as a lecture. BH is quickly becoming my fav.

Agreed. Kyle/Garcelle dealt with their contretemps like adults.

Garcelle: Why did you say X?

Kyle: Because you were being a bitch to me so I decided to be a bitch back.

Garcelle: Because with Black people, X means Y.

Kyle: Oh my GOD, I did not know that and would never have done it if I did. I apologise.

Garcelle: Thank you, that means a lot.

Kyle: Crystal and Sutton, I’m glad Garcelle is being sweet to me after XY.

Crystle: XY? Oh man. See, from my perspective, being Asian-American, I-

Sutton: Do NOT talk about race! I won’t allow it. I’m from the SOUTH!! HDUDNEHDUDBRHDHEBRHD!!11!! *starts crying*

by Anonymousreply 129Yesterday at 12:57 AM

I have a feeling I am a party of one here, but after the depression a decade ago and so many people being unemployed and unable to pay rent during the pandemic, I'm not impressed and frankly grossed out to see Sutton shopping for $360,000 cars and Kyle ogling Crystal's $100,000 purse.

I guess a car at least rolls you around from place to place. Paying a fucking hundred grand for a little bag solely because of a logo? That's grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 130Yesterday at 3:02 AM

Yes, a $100k bag is grotesque. But it's that type of ridiculous shit that makes the Housewives entertaining. What would not have been entertaining is if Kyle had used it as an excuse to "educate" Crystal about income inequality. That's what's been happening on RHONY all season, which is why that show is now unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 131Yesterday at 5:10 AM

Speak for yourself, R131. I can think of few things that would entertain me more than watching Kyle Richards, whose entire sense of self is purchasing things and showing them off, lecturing on income inequality. That would be worthy of inclusion in the Smithsonian Museum of American History just for its postmodern irony.

by Anonymousreply 132Yesterday at 5:19 AM

Do these ladies still have their side hustles? Kyle's store and "fashion line"? Dorito's Beverly Beach? Rinna's QVC caftans? Or did the pandemic kill them?

by Anonymousreply 133Yesterday at 5:53 AM

At least they seemed all have voted blue..their only redeeming quality so far

by Anonymousreply 134Yesterday at 6:20 AM

Gawd, where to start. Car, purse, Sutton as a fashion retailer, all gross. Her forced sense of style and diva in command behavior all ridiculous and unearned. The forced interruption blow up between Kyle & Whorit made me miss abandoned dogs. PK’s slight vindication was nice. Glad he stood behind his wife.

by Anonymousreply 135Yesterday at 6:34 AM

RHOBH has really been enjoyable this season thus far. I think it helps that they have a larger cast and this group seems to mix together more believably than some past iterations. It also helps that the production value of BH has always seemed a bit more elevated than the other Housewives shows, so even though it's still trash television, at least it's nice to look at, if for no other reason than the real estate porn. RHONY is just a mess in comparison and the OC has always been the tackier cousin of BH (even though it's the original RH show). I can see why this does better in the ratings than some of the other franchise offerings.

by Anonymousreply 136Yesterday at 6:39 AM

R134 I think Rick Hilton was a Trump supporter. I remember seeing his Instagram feed election night 2016, and he had a picture of Trump elected from one if the cable news networks, and he posted congratulations Donald.

That right there made me believe he was a Trump supporter. Plus, he a Kathy both know Trump and have for decades. So I wouldn't be so sure about him being a Democrat.

Ricks a rich white businessman in his 60s. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was a Trump supporter in California. There's plenty of them in Cali.

by Anonymousreply 137Yesterday at 6:40 AM

R136 Atlanta and Potomac are the two highest rated franchises.

by Anonymousreply 138Yesterday at 6:43 AM

r138, Atlanta has always been the highest rated no contest (I was a viewer of it myself for the first 10 seasons). BH seems to do better than NY, Jersey, Dallas, SLC etc. Maybe because it's the first and original, but O.C. does well in the ratings as well comparatively. Not that any of this shit matters! It's all ridiculous, but BH has got a certain nighttime soap sheen that some of the others don't have (setting, production value, etc.?), which makes it generally more fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 139Yesterday at 6:58 AM

Camille is obviously a Republican.

I know Kyle and Erika (when she had money) donated to the Democrats. Rinna has been vocally liberal too, I believe.

I wonder about Sutton. She’s from the Deep South and her ex is a Hedge Fund Manager.

by Anonymousreply 140Yesterday at 7:09 AM

R136, even the difference in the cast trips is shocking. The Beverly Hills wives do major international globetrotting, the New York wives mostly get Mexico or Florida - the trip to Columbia in that villa with the broken elevator where they all got dysentery was probably their biggest jet set.

by Anonymousreply 141Yesterday at 7:32 AM

Sutton is extremely unlikable. She wastes money and is a silly person.

by Anonymousreply 142Yesterday at 7:34 AM

The NY cast went to Morocco one year. I think that was the biggest trip they've taken. Carole and Dorinda also went to London once, but I'm not even sure that was planned by the show.

by Anonymousreply 143Yesterday at 8:10 AM

I wonder who from every franchise could actually afford to pay for the trips they take, and pay for everyone as a treat to the rest of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 144Yesterday at 8:20 AM

Sutton is supposedly worth 2 million, just like her ex-husband. How is she affording $20,000 a month for rent. Such a waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 145Yesterday at 8:50 AM

I think of the current Beverly Hills cast: Crystal, Sutton, Kathy and Kyle have “fuck you” money, or something close to it - and Kyle only quite recently, I think she was in Rinna’s league when the show started.

I think it’s obvious none of the current New York wives are “rich rich” by New York standards. Ramona is probably the only one who isn’t to some degree financially stressed.

by Anonymousreply 146Yesterday at 8:59 AM

R145 Sutton's only worth $2 million? At the rate she spends, she'll be broke by the time she's 60.

by Anonymousreply 147Yesterday at 9:01 AM

Beverly Hills has gone on the best vacations. They have traveled to Dubai, Berlin, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong, the Loire Valley….

OC has gone to Ireland, Bali and Iceland.

Atlanta has gone to Spain and Tokyo.

Potomac has gone to Cannes, the Cayman Islands and Portugal.

Except for Morocco and Colombia, New York just goes to a private house in the Caribbean and get wasted-but so far, that’s all they’ve needed to do.

by Anonymousreply 148Yesterday at 9:08 AM

I was surprised to see Sutton towering over Kyle in her shop. She must be 5'4" and Kyle must be 5'0".

by Anonymousreply 149Yesterday at 9:24 AM

[quote]I wonder about Sutton. She’s from the Deep South and her ex is a Hedge Fund Manager.

Sutton is the type that waxes on to her gay hairdresser about how she's down with the gays, only to hold a Trump fundraiser with the other rich old ladies from the country club.

by Anonymousreply 150Yesterday at 9:38 AM

Whatever your opinion of Sutton, just know that she is no Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 151Yesterday at 9:46 AM

Sutton is exactly what I want in a Real Housewives cast member. She’s a crazy and frequently drunk fashion victim whose whole life seems to be spending her alimony payments like water on strange luxury goods in between sobbing fits. And for what it’s worth, I think she knows she’s a weirdo and also think she’s spent her whole life putting as much distance between herself and the Bunny Bixlers she came out with at the Country Club back in Georgia as she could. I feel like her gravitating towards “the gays” is actually much more genuine and comes from quite a different place than most of the other housewives.

by Anonymousreply 152Yesterday at 10:06 AM

R137 That's why I said they all seemed to...Not that they all did. Im sure your right about Hilton as she and her family have always been deplorable people

by Anonymousreply 153Yesterday at 10:07 AM

r152 I love Sutton and all the crazy she brings. She goes to the beat of her own drummer and there is nothing wrong or crazy about that. She seems good hearted.....I mean the only thing bitchy that came out of her mouth was that Teddi was a bore and she was 1000% right She actually seems real unlike Vyke , EJ t and that walking Louis Vuitton frightmare Dorit who are always playing to the cameras

by Anonymousreply 154Yesterday at 10:41 AM

I had to look this up...its from 7 months ago...Camille IS a hardcore cunt. Sutton donated to Hillary. Doesn't say what yr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155Yesterday at 10:48 AM

If Sutton were smart, she would buy a house and stop wasting her alimony on rent. Once the kids are grown, she will not have any assets except her silly tiaras.

by Anonymousreply 156Yesterday at 10:56 AM

R133 Carole and Heather admitted Sonja's toaster oven and her whole entrepreneurial thing was scripted for the show, so I think we can safely assume that's the case for almost all the novelty businesses. The women need something to talk about that involves money and some stakes to provide narrative tension.

by Anonymousreply 157Yesterday at 10:58 AM

We have to remember that every show has a budget and Bravo also tries to get as many things free/discounted as they can. So ratings determine how much money is put into a show. That's why Atlanta and Beverly Hills tend to have the best trips. NYC and OC have fallen off in recent years so from a business standpoint it's not worth putting as much money into them

by Anonymousreply 158a day ago

R155 really interesting about Adrienne because I know her ex-husband Paul hated Obama.

by Anonymousreply 159a day ago

Sutton's father committed suicide so I image the abandonment issues and likely PTSD, causes major anxiety. When the person who is supposed to protect you from the scary world, can't protect himself from the scary world, that's bound to make you a little cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 16021 hours ago

I want Kim back. She's more authentically kooky than Kathy is.

But then if they brought Kim back, the producers would kill her on camera for ratings, so I guess I don't want her back.

by Anonymousreply 16121 hours ago

Kim is mean and elitist in a way that Kyle and (so far) Kathy aren’t. She thinks her shit doesn’t stink because she was in Escape From Witch Mountain and Tuff Turf.

by Anonymousreply 16221 hours ago

[quote] I love Sutton and all the crazy she brings. She goes to the beat of her own drummer and there is nothing wrong or crazy about that. She seems good hearted.....I mean the only thing bitchy that came out of her mouth was that Teddi was a bore and she was 1000% right She actually seems real unlike Vyke , EJ t and that walking Louis Vuitton frightmare Dorit who are always playing to the cameras

She’s not evil, no one is saying that, but she is immature. If Sutton is uncomfortable in any way she throws tantrums and cries and sulks, even when people are sympathetic to her and try to talk her down. It’s exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 16321 hours ago

That bitch Crystal was tormenting the poor thing.. She was fine last season....now she has to deal with some spoiled Chinese lady with an attitude who owns hideous handbags and obviously hates her kids I'd be sensitive too R1

by Anonymousreply 16420 hours ago

OMG, Crystal's husband is SO GAY.

by Anonymousreply 16518 hours ago

Seems parenting is not really Crystal's thing.

by Anonymousreply 16618 hours ago

It was interesting to hear Crystal talk about her bulimia and wanting to be a blonde white girl as a teen. I thought those were genuinely touching moments.

Honestly though, she's showing her age and seems some what bit lost. She's not yet stepped up her glamour image and she should. It appears she's seriously trying to figure out her place with the other cast members. This show can do a number on your reputation and self-esteem. Neither Sutton or Crystal are as tough as most of the others. They need to grow thicker skins.

Sutton's outfits are crazy, they make me laugh. OMG those shredded denim shorts and green sequined jacket, she looked like the corona virus in human form with those cartoon-like skinny legs.

by Anonymousreply 16718 hours ago

It's hilarious to know that Sutton has a clothing boutique, being as she has the absolute worst taste in fashion.

Why, oh, why, does she insist on wearing skirts that accentuate her alcohol-bloated tummy and bird legs?

by Anonymousreply 16818 hours ago

I don't like Cristal at all. She's a cold fish. I also think that her marriage is a sham, because her husband is gayer than Disney. That's probably why she seems so stiff and frigid.

by Anonymousreply 16917 hours ago

I live for those few and far between Harry Hamlin guest appearances. Still sexy.

by Anonymousreply 17015 hours ago

R169 So many gay men pair up with Asian women on their way to self discovery.

by Anonymousreply 17110 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!