Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 11 - Fatties Niall, Lewis and Gemma

New thread

by Anonymousreply 50June 18, 2021 9:35 AM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2021 1:10 AM

R52 on the old thread “Gemma is taking advantage of being in the land of the midnight sun to feast constantly. If it's daylight, it's time to eat.”

The sun is up all day, all night in Finland?! She will never stop eating! Imagine her going through different takeaways and drive throughs to get more food to eat even during the nights. And she will be adding snacks for every break she has.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2021 4:04 AM

No one is surprised Gemma has once again fallen for the fat one of the bunch! I was googling pictures of that band and the others are much better looking and slim!

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2021 4:44 AM

Guess which one is Gemma’s new crush!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2021 5:32 AM

Of course she homes in on the tubby one! She is constantly looking for new lardasses to stan, but there's barely any in the industry. I think she only likes straight guys as she never mentions massive Sam Smith.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2021 9:46 AM

The only reason she likes all of these guys is that they’re overweight. Trust her to pick the chubby one. She was probably excited when she realised that that band has a chunky member too. We will be seeing more lard filled posts in her blog when she is posting about this Niko guy too.

Maybe she hasn’t discovered Sam Smith in full force yet? Sam is another massive lardo and exactly Gemma’s type!

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2021 10:31 AM

Sam is gay though so she can't fantasise about him.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2021 1:05 PM

She probably fantasies about feeding and fucking them. She just wants to see them getting fatter.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2021 1:07 PM

She wants to hand feed them something mega fattening like pizza and burgers. These fatties would love it! Gemma could take cheeky bites herself too to keep up. Not forgetting she is a fat lardo too.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2021 1:12 PM

R4 The guy in front has a very chubby face. You can already tell that he is fat too.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2021 5:01 PM

Niall looked massive on Fallon and was wearing trousers which were too small for him again.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 10:55 PM

So ugly and gross. Why does he like that kind of trousers? They’re so unflattering on him.

I saw on Gemma’s blog that massive Lewis Fataldi is doing a documentary. Is he going to document his fast food consumption and binge drinking? It’s a documentary called ‘This is how I got fat’ or similar. Gemma would probably love that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 11:23 PM

That documentaray will be one pub after another, interspersed with trips to his favourite fast food restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 1:03 AM

Can we add Adam Lambert to this list?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 1:38 AM

R13 And on his journey from the fast food restaurants to pubs and so on they will be documenting his weight gain too. Fataldi seems to be proud of his round belly and he likes and talks about it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 2:12 AM

Sit on my face. I crave your fat cheeks on my face.

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2021 2:14 AM

Adam Lambert does have a balloon face in that photo! Liam Payne is fairly fat now too.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2021 2:37 AM

Guys! Gemma has found the thread! R16 must be her. She is so open about her love for their fatness.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2021 4:42 AM

New pic of rotund Niall in West Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2021 3:22 AM

His waist has gotten wider. Where is he in that photo? A restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2021 3:29 AM

A gay club!

by Anonymousreply 21June 12, 2021 3:48 AM

Gemma is talking about how much she loves being drunk again.

by Anonymousreply 22June 12, 2021 3:48 AM

Wow, fat Niall

by Anonymousreply 23June 12, 2021 3:49 AM

R22 What is she saying?

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2021 3:49 AM

She said she and her friend drank a bottle of wine each and shared a massive bottle of prosecco too. How much do you want to bet she went to McDonald’s at the end of the night?

by Anonymousreply 25June 12, 2021 3:51 AM

Are there Maccies in Helsinki? If not, she probably had a huge bowl of herrings with double cream. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 26June 12, 2021 3:54 AM

A quick googling says there are Maccies in Helsinki! Maybe she went to Mcdonald’s and after that stuffed her already full belly with those herrings with double cream! So many calories again...

by Anonymousreply 27June 12, 2021 3:56 AM

She is the kind of girl who would drink that double cream for a snack. It’s packed with calories.

by Anonymousreply 28June 12, 2021 3:58 AM

The Helsinki Maccies are 24 hour to take advantage of the midnight sun.

by Anonymousreply 29June 12, 2021 4:04 AM

White wine bottles are 600-1000 calories each. And then several thousand calories at McDonald’s. Guaranteed weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 30June 12, 2021 4:05 AM

R29 I had to check and you’re right! Almost all of them are open 24 hours. The Finns seem to love their fattening foods.

by Anonymousreply 31June 12, 2021 4:07 AM

Did she go to McDonald’s or did you just decide she went to McDonald’s?

by Anonymousreply 32June 12, 2021 5:16 AM

Gemma posted a gross new photo of Capaldi. He looks immense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2021 7:49 AM

He is bigger every time we see him. His middle section is expanding.

by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2021 7:53 AM

Fataldi is definitely bigger.

Gemma bragged in a post: 'the way I'm drunk' and then bragged about still being drunk when she woke up in the morning. Always copying Niall.

by Anonymousreply 35June 12, 2021 8:01 AM

It’s so strange to me how Gemma thinks Fataldi looks hot! The bigger he gets the more she will love him.

Why is she bragging about her heavy alcohol habit? She must’ve been drinking a lot if she was still drunk when she woke up. What is her hangover feast going to be?

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2021 8:20 AM

Gemma posted a video of that Finnish band where they’re completely wasted and she thinks that’s hilarious. All of her heroes are alcoholics.

She also seems offended that someone suggested Niall is the outlier in her taste in men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 13, 2021 7:52 AM

Someone sent greedy Gemma a troll ask about getting a pint of herrings with double cream at a fast food place in Copenhagen and she replied:

that’s true the menus do change i just saw a tiktok about different mcdonald’s items you can get from different countries , like in finland you can get your burger with a rye bread bun and so on. we don’t have wimpy in finland at all. BUT we have hesburger and that is the best burger place ,hands down. but yeah that dish sounds kinda danish i guess haha. i can imagine that as herring is super common food in the nordic countries . i wonder what the dish looks like . did you try it then? herring is nice for sure 👏🏼👏🏼

by Anonymousreply 38June 14, 2021 3:22 AM

Omg! Sounds like she wanted to have that tub of herrings and double cream! ‘Did you try it?’ She would LOVE IT!

by Anonymousreply 39June 14, 2021 8:27 AM

‘Greedy Gemma’ describes her so well.

by Anonymousreply 40June 14, 2021 8:48 AM

R38 Why did she not even question that it would be a troll anon? 😂

by Anonymousreply 41June 14, 2021 6:46 PM

I'm sure one of the Klan Grannies has written to her about these threads by now, but she obviously doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 42June 15, 2021 1:15 AM

Why would anyone send these threads to her? Her reaction would be hilarious to witness, though.

She has really fallen in love with that long haired fatty.

by Anonymousreply 43June 15, 2021 1:20 AM

Are those crisps? Always snacking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 15, 2021 2:03 AM

Why did she put the crisps in the picture? Obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2021 3:20 AM

She wanted everyone to see that she is once again stuffing her greedy face. She eats round the clock. Crisps at 3am? Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2021 5:23 AM

Fataldi looking vast outside yet another pub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2021 11:42 PM

I wonder how many calories he gets from his daily alcohol drinks each day? He is super wide and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 48June 18, 2021 1:30 AM

New thread here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 18, 2021 6:24 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

by Anonymousreply 50June 18, 2021 9:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!