Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Were we unfair to Armie Hammer? THR asks questions other journalists are too smart to ask

Shame on anonymous sources at DeuxMoi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344November 20, 2021 3:44 PM

Yes. Whatever you think about his talent, I still don't get what he actually did, outside of text someone sexual things with whom he was in a sexual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2021 2:58 PM

Thinking about THE LONE RANGER and REBECCA...

I say no, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2021 3:12 PM

R1 the allegation is rape.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2021 4:33 PM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2021 4:37 PM

He was kink shamed by ever increasingly puritanical activists. I was surprised to see so many 'gay' men (lets be honest virgin baby gays and the 'queers') jump on the bandwagon. He doesn't literally have bodies stacked in his closet and drink blood from chalices. The woman accusing him of rape was in a 4 year on and off again relationship. She wasn't shackled in his basement. Sounds like she thought she was into kink but then decided she wasn't. Armie should just fuck trannies because cis women cannot make up their damn minds about what they want or how they feel. Despite all the sex positive feminists stuff in the past few years 99% of straight women are very conservative and vanilla in bed. They want prince charming, white wine, and rose petals on the bed, not leather and lube.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2021 4:44 PM

This ^^

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2021 4:46 PM

Famous or rich men are stupid to text or film anything that could be used against them in the court of public opinion. If they want to be freaky, pay for it and make sure you get an NDA. These shady bitches that play along and then cry sexual abuse when it’s convenient are a dime a dozen, so men should know better. This is the dark side of #metoo.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2021 4:52 PM

It’s normal in the gay community but in general people are just not used to BDSM in the straight world.. if they ever found out the kinks of gay celebrities it would be a real shock to them and they would be canceled left and right..

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2021 4:54 PM

The outrage over Hammer was pure hysteria, made me realise a lot of straight women are hysterical and puritanical, they just pretend to be sex positive and progressive.

Men are no longer innocent until proven guilty.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2021 4:57 PM

I have seen this in the gay community with certain roleplay scenarios and other fantasy situations. People take them literally or conflate them into something they aren’t. This situation would be like if two guys engaged in some kind of rape fantasy and one called the cops and pretended they knew nothing about it after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2021 5:04 PM

R8 R9 Exactly. Most straight normies, even the so called left wing sex positive ones are mostly disgusted by a lot of gay culture. If not for gay men being shielded by minority status, the activists would shut down the Folsom street fair, leather daddies, and puppy play for some bullshit reason like 'excluding women'. I think this is inevitable with the expansion of LGBT to encompass 30% of the population. Particularly, more and more women are identifying as queer. It's untenable to have this many 'queer' (straight) women in the LGBT community without them impressing their values on us.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2021 5:08 PM

Remember when white bread, vanilla soy latte, ugg boots and leggings Julianne Hough came out as queer? She is officially a member of the LGBT community. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2021 5:27 PM

It’s not always women though—some of the biggest gay horz can be judgmental af if they find out something kinky someone said or did in the heat of the moment. Even just going to a bathhouse or sex club can make you worthy of sone queens. The hypocrisy can be astounding.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2021 5:34 PM

Hammer’s an idiot but the allegations simply didn’t add up.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2021 5:35 PM

Who? I'm sorry--I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2021 6:58 PM

I hope the cunts behind HouseOfEffie, DeuxMioi, and CDAN, et al, and the hysterical cunts on DL who perpetuated the defamatory rumors about Armie Hammer, are hunted down and ruined.

Karma is coming for you dumb twats.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2021 7:25 PM

I do too, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2021 7:56 PM

[quote] [R1] the allegation is rape.

No, it isn’t. None of the accusers have said anything about rape. It was all consensual. What they did say is that he likes kinky, rough sex, choking, S&M, cannibalism, passwords, bondage, Japanese knot-tying. Nothing worse than what that Barstool Sports guy does in his sex tapes.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2021 10:02 PM

He had Shotgun Wedding, the Julia Roberts Starz series, the Broadway play 15 Minutes, and many other projects all lined up prior to the cancellation. Whose cock was this guy sucking?

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2021 10:07 PM

[quote]Exactly. Most straight normies, even the so called left wing sex positive ones are mostly disgusted by a lot of gay culture. If not for gay men being shielded by minority status, the activists would shut down the Folsom street fair, leather daddies, and puppy play for some bullshit reason like 'excluding women

Playing out on Twitter some days ago was people who class themselves as being part of the LGBTQIA community saying that kink should be excluded from Pride because they as members of the LGBTQIA community because they are asexuals or sex repulse do not feel comfortable with seeing kink on full display. That we must think of the young questioning "folx" who may be scared off by such displays of nudity or bondage gear.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2021 10:10 PM

He looks pretty good in the mug shot at the OP. One of his better pictures.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2021 10:11 PM

It's hysterical fraus who have always ruled the roost. They re obnoxious cunts, who in reality have always had control, but we're supposed to pretend that men have been in control. It's always been domineering female bitches who have had control.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2021 10:26 PM

Die Charmies

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2021 11:36 PM

Wow. Armie's lawyer sure had a lot to say.

Strange he didn't find time to say Effie's DMs were fake....

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2021 11:40 PM

DeuxMoi says get fucked !

Oh and that's me in the direct message - you're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2021 11:44 PM

Effie is a stupid name. But then again, so is Armie.

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2021 11:45 PM

R21 He looks like a sunburnt Womble

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2021 11:48 PM

R22 Hate to break it to you love but you're the one that sounds hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2021 11:50 PM

They should send Armie to me and I will give him succor.

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2021 11:51 PM

R16 Yeah!!!

Those defamation cases are always just about to start aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2021 11:54 PM

R29 You'd better explain to him what succor is.

He might think its your bone marrow or something.

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2021 12:00 AM

No, r28, I'm R22. I think the only movie I've seen with Armie Hammer was that Facebook movie. I've never seen call my by your name. I'm not opposed to it, I just don't care one way or another. Pretty sure I've never seen a movie with Timothee Chamamet.

I do know I've read all of the threads regarding this, and the many other very questionable sex scandals, and that Hollywood kicked Armie Hammer, and several others based on really questionable information. I do know based on this I am done with Hollywood.

So everyone is a goody-good person with nothing except the most boring and basic sexual behavior. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2021 1:12 AM

Totally clear on the fact that everyone must be 100% squeaky clean to be any person in Hollywood or the US media.

I'm beyond done with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2021 1:18 AM

It's obvious Armie wasn't serious about eating people, he probably thought it sounded hot like eating someone out. The police actually had to come out and say that, no, Armie was not being investigated for murder like DeuxMoi got people to think they were. Fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2021 1:29 AM

some fangirls are bewildered why some of their fave gay couples are in an open relationship ..gay culture is confusing for them.

by Anonymousreply 35May 28, 2021 1:41 AM

That awful Anne Helen Peterson woman has a vendetta against him for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 36May 28, 2021 1:43 AM

DeuxMoi is just QAnon for fraus.

by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2021 2:10 AM

Honestly it’s a weird paradox and makes me glad I’m gay. If I were a straight male I’d be very careful when it comes to casual sex, especially if I had something to lose. It’s all fun and games until the woman gets pissed.

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2021 2:12 AM

This generation is not going to be ignored, Dan.

Their moms will call the principal or the school board if they don't get on the varsity squad.

Their dad will call a lawyer if you fuck them and ghost them.

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2021 2:19 AM

R38, gen z gays are doing it too but is understandable because most of them are minors like the James Charles situation.

by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2021 2:21 AM

I admit I trust very few people anymore and feel like we’ve painted ourselves into a corner when it comes to policing each other socially. I don’t feel safe having normal conversations anymore at work, on the off chance someone mishears something I said and runs to HR. And if you thinking “but I’m gay” will give you a free pass, think again.

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2021 2:30 AM

This is going to get me yelled it, but... on well. We did this to ourselves with this whole "believe women" nonsense. It's too broad, it's a trap, and provides a cloak of respectability to all claims of assault and/harassment when some of those claims are nothing more than vehicles of revenge. To use a gen-z term this whole Armie Hammer mess is nothing more than a really sad case of clout chasing.

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2021 2:33 AM

I honestly believe that has been the goal, R41. It has been a campaign of hate and distrust. It's disgusting. Hollywood and the publishing industries are currently, and maybe have been for a long time an instruments of division when you really start looking at them.

by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2021 2:37 AM

Isn’t this the same bitch that recently wrote an article implying Kevin Spacey had three people killed with no evidence whatsoever?

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2021 2:40 AM

R41 I am always on guard around people who are not close friends or family now. I like blue and gallows humor and the the potential HR/social media shaming i.e loss of income I could receive is just not worth being friendly with a lot of people. Social media has certainly made people less friendly and open with each over.

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2021 2:54 AM

You should never yuck somebody's yum!

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2021 3:00 AM

Between women and POC's tall tales, I think I would have a policy where I would have a third party present for all meetings if I was a rich, powerful straight, white man. It's too risky for them.

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2021 3:04 AM

It’s very true. I’ve seen people lose their jobs over admittedly stupid comments that individuals in earshot heard and ran to HR about. Costing someone their job and livelihood over something like that would make me feel incredibly guilty. I have also been in a situation a couple of times where I could have done something like that but I handled it like an adult by addressing it and moving on. We’ve become a politically correct fascist state to some degree, weaponizing each other’s words and behavior.

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2021 3:06 AM

He did far more than just write disturbing texts. He ate the heart of a living animal and bragged about it. He admitted to abusing his dog. He used kink as a pretense to hurt women, and possibly men, so that idiots like all of you could later claim it was all consensual. Just know, all of you earnest defenders of this arrogant POS, that if you were lying injured on the sidewalk, he'd step on you and enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2021 3:11 AM

That is part of what I find really disturbing in all of this, R47. There is a strong class system rigidity at play .If you aren't from the same class or rank, then you should be "protected" and should never have someone like him interact with him because he is so much more "powerful", and therefor should never interact with the underclass. There is a very strange thing going on with all of this.

There is a very creepy undercurrent to all of this. In several cases it sounds a lot like a woman or man who has be "defiled" because they are so damaged they would be better off dead.

I really hate this whole me too, HR corporate culture, etc thing.

HATE IT .

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2021 3:22 AM

In other word, it's a way of saying stay in your lane, that is being spoken by upper class to lower class, in order to keep the lower class in the place. And real, reality, it's middling class saying most of this this.

by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2021 3:26 AM

If you need proof, I can link to examples from this very sight and reddit where women go on and on about how a "rich" man should not be dabbling with a woman or man of lesser means. It is a constant

by Anonymousreply 52May 28, 2021 3:35 AM

I don’t see it so much as class but a power dynamic—using compromising intel as leverage for personal gain - or a twisted sense of power or notoriety.

A male friend was reported to his manager at work because he opened a bathroom stall in the men’s room and the door wasn’t latched properly and a male co worker was in there. He said “oops ” and quickly closed the door. The co-worker in the stall reported my friend to management because he didn’t come over to his desk and apologize for what happened. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 53May 28, 2021 3:37 AM

It's cancel culture, not classism. We are in a period both women and POC are to be believed without exception. Anything to the contrary is "silencing" and "racism". Most people don't want to worry about these types of things, but it's becoming a fact of life. You have to be very careful.

The classism comes in when people can self segregate. There is a huge want for privatization of bars and restaurants for members only, no phones allowed. Private clubs are making a huge comeback.

by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2021 3:39 AM

It is about class, don't kid yourself. It's all about class, and those slutty girls shouldn't be fucking a man of that stature.

Seriously, go read through the threads on here.

And all of this is because he dared play a gay man in a film years ago. It isn't homophobia that keeps people from creating gay films. It's the whack jobs that glom onto this shit, that are mostly weird women who want to dictate the lives of others. That's why those movies are not made.

by Anonymousreply 55May 28, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote] And all of this is because he dared play a gay man in a film years ago. It isn't homophobia that keeps people from creating gay films. It's the whack jobs that glom onto this shit, that are mostly weird women who want to dictate the lives of others. That's why those movies are not made

What? His star was on the rise. He had several projects in various stages of production and was up for major role. Both he and the his producers have been totally fucked by these lame allegations.

by Anonymousreply 56May 28, 2021 3:45 AM

Yes, and where did hose lame allegations originate? Women with way too much time on their hands, and a bizarre idea of what precious gay playing straight man should be like. That is why no one wants to do that shit. It isn't homophobia. It's being painted into a corner.

by Anonymousreply 57May 28, 2021 3:48 AM

[quote]the defamatory rumors

You mean the stuff he wrote himself? The stuff his lawyer hasn't denied he wrote?

by Anonymousreply 58May 28, 2021 3:54 AM

[quote]Yes, and where did hose lame allegations originate?

From the women he was fucking. The shippers are the ones who have been defending him through this.

by Anonymousreply 59May 28, 2021 3:55 AM

Well, I've been on lock down like pretty much everyone else, so I've had a lot of time on my hands, and have read through all of these threads on here, and on Reddit. All of them. Not proud of it, but I have.

I'm also someone who has been brought to trial on false charges. Not criminal, but civil, but was treated as though I was a criminal. So I really do have a strong interest in this sort of thing. Mine were not sexual in anyway, so do not go in that direction. I am very aware of how things can and do play out with this sort of thing. That is why I am very interested in this sort of thing.

From what I've read, he seems to be pretty explicit and up front in terms of what he wants. So what's the problem? He told you. If you don't want it, get the fuck away from him. Y

And you want to be equal? Fuck off. No, most of the people on all of these threads want to be coddled and cared for like a stupid disable baby bird,

by Anonymousreply 60May 28, 2021 4:05 AM

R52 it's concern trolling. Rich white women are protecting their turf(rich white men) by casting doubt on any relationship a rich white man has with someone younger, non-white, or from a lower social economic background. This is due to the dating pool for WASPY yuppie white women being so small and it's the downstream result of universities admitting more women than men. You see this especially when White guys date Asian women. I cannot street enough how much White women loathe this. White women would make that particular interracial pairing illegal if they were given the right to.

by Anonymousreply 61May 28, 2021 4:12 AM

Fuck yourself, and stay within your comfort zone. R61

by Anonymousreply 62May 28, 2021 4:17 AM

R62 Did I strike a nerve, Karen? I know how much you hate Mr. Right dating thin, smart, and polite Amy Chang.

by Anonymousreply 63May 28, 2021 4:20 AM

You couldn't strike a nerve on me with an actual hammer. I'm just sick of this shit, and not afraid to say so.

by Anonymousreply 64May 28, 2021 4:23 AM

[quote]From what I've read, he seems to be pretty explicit and up front in terms of what he wants. So what's the problem? He told you. If you don't want it, get the fuck away from him.

Are you really this dense? There's a difference between someone saying they want to do something, and then actually doing it. Many of the women have said they initially agreed, but then things got too intense and Hammer ignored their pleas to stop. Consent is ongoing, not just a one-off thing.

by Anonymousreply 65May 28, 2021 4:25 AM

R65 then walk away. But none of these whores did. I guess they're just incredibly stupid or incredibly fame hungry.

by Anonymousreply 66May 28, 2021 4:29 AM

R59 The shippers are defending him because they don’t believe he actually fucked those women. He was too busy licking Timo’s arse.

by Anonymousreply 67May 28, 2021 4:31 AM

R66 How obtuse can you get? Walk away from a person twice your weight? A person who is aroused by overpowering and intricately tying up people who are smaller than he is? Never mind, I'm wasting my precious time. Logic has no place in the alternate reality of a Charmie.

by Anonymousreply 68May 28, 2021 4:36 AM

Yeah, one of his main accusers lived on a completely different continent than he did, and if you want to take her word for everything, she owns homes all over the world.

Yeah, that sounds really scary, and like she'd have a hard time avoiding him.

by Anonymousreply 69May 28, 2021 4:42 AM

This thread became weird very quickly. The guy liked kinky sex, big whoop. This woman had an agenda and people fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 70May 28, 2021 4:44 AM

Articles like this are trying to create a smokescreen to amplify the role of the unverifiable (for now) DMs shared online, while minimising the fact that the LAPD are still investigating him for rape, months later. A bit like the DL poster whose first response in every Hammer thread is to wilfully ignore the fact of the police investigation and instead bleat: 'but he didn't do anything except send some kinky texts'.

by Anonymousreply 71May 28, 2021 4:53 AM

R70 the frau showed up

by Anonymousreply 72May 28, 2021 4:57 AM

Women really do, in actually, despise sex. They like the things that sex can get them, but the act itself they dislike. This is why it's so easy for women to flip a switch and claim non-consent to acts they consented to and mounting evidence of them keep coming back for more 'abuse'. For women consent is a blurry line, especially if the sex does not result in the outcome they were looking for.

by Anonymousreply 73May 28, 2021 5:01 AM

"I will put up with your kinky bullshit if you get me fame, money, press, and valor. It's rape when I put out for you but you don't keep your side of the bargain that I didn't communicate to you in the first place"

by Anonymousreply 74May 28, 2021 5:03 AM

I vote for women to become Handmaids and just shut the fuck up for a while.

by Anonymousreply 75May 28, 2021 5:05 AM

It seems that a whole lot of women want to fantasize about living in the Handmaidens tale. As fucked up as it it, that seems to be the reality a whole lot of women, and Hollywood, and the general media want to exist.That is how the find value and make money. They are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 76May 28, 2021 5:11 AM

R76 So you're calling rape victims or women in general "disgusting" because you believe women fantasize about some Handmaidens Tale scenario? Based on what exactly? You, sir, are the fucked up one.

by Anonymousreply 77May 28, 2021 5:17 AM

The douchebros and the pick me birds arrived, R76

by Anonymousreply 78May 28, 2021 5:23 AM

We have created a culture that worships victimization and it's rewarded financially.

by Anonymousreply 79May 28, 2021 5:26 AM

No, I'm calling you and people like you an idiot for walking into a situation to intentionally make you a victim. It's going to be the most interesting thing about you. You know it, or you wouldn't defend it in the way you are right now.

by Anonymousreply 80May 28, 2021 5:27 AM

There are bitches now who get on the celeb dating app that should be highly vetted and out stars via TikTok. I miss whores that would get spit roasted by Motely Crue or bark like a dog while getting fucked on coke like Belinda Carlisle. Or Madge who showed her cunt to boost album sales in the name of art. These are real women.

by Anonymousreply 81May 28, 2021 5:31 AM

R79 Trump honed the skill to milk self victimization and drove it into the ground. His whole personality was based on his persecution complex and getting idiots to buy into his David vs. Goliath fantasy. Don't tell the rich white women with persecution fantasies that they're just like Trump though. They'll call the police on you (no one is more discretely pro-police that upper middle class white women with liberal leanings).

by Anonymousreply 82May 28, 2021 5:36 AM

Trump is not and was not the cause, he catapulted that whole thing into the air. He isn't to blame for everything.

by Anonymousreply 83May 28, 2021 5:39 AM

R83 I didn't say that he started it, just that he perfected the monetization of playing the victim. Portraying himself as the ultimate outsider and aligning himself with the common man, despite his entire life spent among the elite was a trick a deceit that the average yuppie white feminist only dreams of. I see a lot of parallels with Trump and other self aggrandizing politicians, celebrities, and other rich assholes regardless of political orientation. Despite their wealth and status they have a deep yearning to be seen as the biggest victims.

by Anonymousreply 84May 28, 2021 5:52 AM

Pretty sure Handmaiden's Tale was written way before he was even thought of becoming president. The sad sack woman has been a long term fantasy for wommen

by Anonymousreply 85May 28, 2021 6:00 AM

The female fantasy as victim is about as old as time, or at least recorded time.

by Anonymousreply 86May 28, 2021 6:01 AM

R86 and likewise challenged friends: The idiocy just keeps coming tonight. You need to understand the difference between fantasy and the inherent warning and scathing societal criticism of dystopian fiction. Margaret Atwood would laugh at you, just as I am doing now.

by Anonymousreply 87May 28, 2021 6:06 AM

You are stupid and blocked. shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 88May 28, 2021 6:08 AM

R87 I smell an old facebook frau. Handmaid's Tale has always been crass, low brow, orientalist torture porn for those of middling intelligence. "What if this horrible thing that happened to brown women happened to us instead and we used it to provoke unearned sympathy". It's vile.

by Anonymousreply 89May 28, 2021 6:11 AM

Except it does happen in the real world. I'm the one above who said I've had civil charges filed against me that were not true. These things do happen in the real world.

I have no idea what this person has or has not done, but I've watched the way people on the internet have decided how his career should be destroyed, and watched as Hollywood agreed with these allegations. It's disturbing. I get that he's rich, or whatever, but I know a whole lot of people who have been unfairly convicted of things they did not do. Like I said above, it's not something I take lightly.

by Anonymousreply 90May 28, 2021 6:12 AM

R89 It is a vile. The opposite of any woman's fantasy. I loathe it and dystopian fiction (and Facebook) in general. And thank you, R88 for blocking me. I don't think we relate.

by Anonymousreply 91May 28, 2021 6:19 AM

No, it is a woman's fantasy., R91. Otherwise explain the LIfetime Channel, or as an ex of mine called it, the Victim Channel. It is.

by Anonymousreply 92May 28, 2021 6:26 AM

It's truly hilarious to see how insane the Armie Hammer defenders in this thread became in such a short space of time. It started with some lame attempts to pretend the women lied about everything and has - in less than a day - spiralled to claiming women fantasise about living in the Handmaid's Tale.

by Anonymousreply 93May 28, 2021 6:31 AM

DeuxMoi is such a vile page. Whos behind it? Do we know? There are probably a lot of money being poured in it.

PR is most terrible thing that happened to Hollywood. Yes, It was always hypocritical but now It feels like you can't be an actor and have any individuality. Everybody needs to conform, be relatable, and all that bs.

And its all because the studios are huge pussies and don't want any controversy with their movies' cast. Money talks.

But what I find terrible is that nobody is talking against this, they're all afraid of being the next victim of twitter, DeuxMoi, SM in general.

The arts are fucked.

by Anonymousreply 94May 28, 2021 10:01 AM

Wow. Just woken up to this paranoid shit show or rather fake snow storm.

Armie Hammer is still a cunt

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 95May 28, 2021 10:08 AM

Its funny how every time Armie's team says something the loons all appear at once and say the EXACT SAME THING over and over and over. They all have personal experience too obviously.

Suddenly its all MeToo is evil and DeuxMoi is a bitch.

Brainless fucking sheep - bah bah bah

Suing DeuxMoi (lol) doesn't distract from the fact his lawyer still hasn't denied Effie's DMs are real or that he hasn't produced an alibi for where Hammer was for 4-5 hours on that fateful day in April. Sorry 'bout it Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 96May 28, 2021 10:29 AM

LMAO the Simpleton is now posting pages of the bullshit on here and saying 'look even those cunts at DataLounge are reconsidering things' As if!

Just another Charmie/loon set up lol.

Desperately transparent and transparently desperate.

by Anonymousreply 97May 28, 2021 2:51 PM

Saint Armie Hammer of Cayman Islands lol. Sigh, i miss Trash Daddy days, it was such fun. Simpletons are too much some days.

by Anonymousreply 98May 28, 2021 3:15 PM

I don’t care about AH one way or the other tbh, but too many women play along and then change the narrative afterwards. If someone started texting me weird shit I’d block and have nothing to do with them. But if I continue to engage and play along, then I become complicit. Women need assert themselves and realize you don’t get to be equal yet unaccountable for what you let happen in consensual situations.

by Anonymousreply 99May 28, 2021 3:16 PM

R99 You clearly care enough to read a thread about him.

by Anonymousreply 100May 28, 2021 3:18 PM

After Bill Cosby raped a heterosexual white man, then maybe Bill Cosby should be allowed to rape Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 101May 28, 2021 3:19 PM

R100 i don't care!!! *Writes an essay about poor innocent flower AH*

by Anonymousreply 102May 28, 2021 3:20 PM

Yes, let's pity the poor Hollywood stars who get away with shit because they're rich and the millionaire defense attorneys who defend them

They are truly societies victim

by Anonymousreply 103May 28, 2021 3:21 PM

I'm gonna call him Saint Armie lol, i need a new nickname for him.

by Anonymousreply 104May 28, 2021 3:23 PM

R100 that comment was directed at commenters saying we are AH stans for not wanting him burned at the stake and ignoring other factors. No one says he’s blameless. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 105May 28, 2021 3:26 PM

R105 You seem upset

by Anonymousreply 106May 28, 2021 3:27 PM

The first three letters in “consent” are CON.

by Anonymousreply 107May 28, 2021 3:28 PM

Not at all. Sounds like you were triggered by the “not every woman is an innocent victim” discussion. Must be tiring trying to deny things are complicated and maintaining black and white thinking.

by Anonymousreply 108May 28, 2021 3:33 PM

What is it about Saint Armie that makes people (very few of them, but still) simp for him? Is it chicken legs, is it very average acting, is it his Mommy and Daddy issues? Who knows lol.

by Anonymousreply 109May 28, 2021 3:44 PM

oh dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 28, 2021 3:45 PM

The clear mental illness in this thread is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 111May 28, 2021 3:51 PM

R111 Fucking entertaining though.

by Anonymousreply 112May 28, 2021 3:52 PM

[quote] He was kink shamed by ever increasingly puritanical activists.

How dare anyone kink-shame cannibals!

Uptight puritans!

by Anonymousreply 113May 28, 2021 3:53 PM

Everyone. I bought 2 gallons of unpopped popcorn. Simpi is screenshotting DL and saying we think her dildo is innocent!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh. Just in time for Luca to say a fond farewell to CMBYN. “It was fun, toots. But I’ve got other movies to make with non-problematic and talented actors. Ciao, amico. You live in my heart, etc, etc. It’s true, too.” What a Friday, eh?

by Anonymousreply 114May 28, 2021 4:27 PM

Some dumb frau here his trying to make it seem like anyone pissed off at lying whores is madly in love with Armie Hammer and then engaging in a very idiotic style of attempting to shut down argument. "You sound mad" "Who hurt you?" "Triggered much?" "If you disagree with me you are obsessed with Charmie". No bitch. People are tired of women screaming rape when they knowingly went into rapey situations and then decide months later that it was assault despite them repeatedly engaging in the same behaviors over and over. Unless you think women have the same mental fortitude as children or mentally retarded people this lack of agency that modern American women seem to have is astounding. Do you want to go back to having patriarchal authority figures like daddy, reverend, or a legal guardian figure shit out for you? Or you can grow the fuck up and accept accountability.

by Anonymousreply 115May 28, 2021 4:27 PM

R115 tell them, girl! I agree with you completely, all women are liars and Armie Hammer is a victim. I hope he sues them all! Team #SaintArmie!!! (Am i doing this right?)

by Anonymousreply 116May 28, 2021 4:36 PM

R116 You forgot ... Armie for President!!!!

Where those bitches at now?

by Anonymousreply 117May 28, 2021 4:59 PM

I have to agree with R115. I don't know any of the buzz words in these threads or what a "Charmie" is, but this comes down to the disturbing practice of making up the rules as you go along when it comes what is assault and how some people have decided to weaponize consent. Yes, I consented when everything was good and you still wanted to be with me, but you ended things or the checks stopped clearing so I want a do over and take back my original consent. It's wrong and makes it harder for real victims of assault.

by Anonymousreply 118May 28, 2021 5:06 PM

R118 Reading is hard

by Anonymousreply 119May 28, 2021 5:09 PM

R118 i love this part "I don't know any of the buzz words in these threads or what a "Charmie" is" lol.

by Anonymousreply 120May 28, 2021 5:19 PM

It's like a taylormade comment for a Simpleton screenshot, hmmm R118? Lol transparent.

by Anonymousreply 121May 28, 2021 5:23 PM

I’m tired of guilty until proven innocent let’s get back to allegations being just that until proven.

by Anonymousreply 122May 28, 2021 5:24 PM

R120 Believe it or not, people can have opinions about someone or comment about allegations surrounding someone without stanning them, especially when social media pile-ons and females bullshit is at an all time high. in society This is a gay website, honey.

by Anonymousreply 123May 28, 2021 5:28 PM

'I'm not a Charmie. How ridiculous to call me a Charmie lol!' said Elena on reddit right before someone posted her 'Elena loves Charmie' manip Instagram account.

by Anonymousreply 124May 28, 2021 5:28 PM

Could someone please explain what a "Charmie" is? My guess is "Charming Armie" or something?

by Anonymousreply 125May 28, 2021 5:30 PM

R124 holy shit shut up. not everyone is obsessed with actors you dumb cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 28, 2021 5:31 PM

R123 why aren't you simping for Spacey or James Franco, hm? Aren't they just as innocent as Saint Armie?

by Anonymousreply 127May 28, 2021 5:31 PM

I'm not a cunt

by Anonymousreply 128May 28, 2021 5:34 PM

Notice how the default mode of argumentation for women is the strawman.

by Anonymousreply 129May 28, 2021 5:38 PM

Oh for fuck's sake. I wish a real serial killer would off every single anti-AH troll on DL and eat the obsessive-compulsive cunts to be rid of them once and for all. Annoying retarded lonely fat twats.

by Anonymousreply 130May 28, 2021 5:54 PM

R124 Did they really? Oh, honeys. It’s called the interwebs for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 131May 28, 2021 6:13 PM

R130 I'm sure Armie Hammer is very grateful for your service lol

by Anonymousreply 132May 28, 2021 6:28 PM

Armie who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 28, 2021 6:29 PM

The self-hatred from the Armie-loving fraus posting here is really something to see. And yes, Charmies, I know you think you're being clever and have everyone fooled, but your attempts to pretend to be gay men are about as convincing as your attempts to pretend to be lawyers.

Anyway, all this attention for DeuxMoi - what? I followed along most of the way with the Hammer story, and DM never played a big part of it, did it? All the major stuff was coming from women provably connected to him. Did I somehow space out and miss the period where DM played a major role in any of this?

by Anonymousreply 134May 28, 2021 6:32 PM

R133 Elio's moved on .....

to HIS DAD !!!

by Anonymousreply 135May 28, 2021 6:34 PM

R134 take your meds

by Anonymousreply 136May 28, 2021 6:38 PM

Miles Teller is a major talent upgrade from St. Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 28, 2021 6:41 PM

R137 Wow. The hits keep coming!

Bit like Armie foreplay.

by Anonymousreply 138May 28, 2021 6:45 PM

Well this is just unkind....

"they had to recast when Armie went batshit crazy and blew up his career."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 28, 2021 7:05 PM

Unkind go whom? Armie doesn’t gaf.

by Anonymousreply 140May 28, 2021 7:37 PM

Who's the daft cow at R134? She needs someone to toss her a brick breath mint.

by Anonymousreply 141May 28, 2021 7:55 PM

Aww R141 doesn't like to be called out on her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 142May 28, 2021 8:35 PM

R115 you sound like you need to confess something

by Anonymousreply 143May 28, 2021 8:40 PM

R142 just mooed something inconsequential. Again.

by Anonymousreply 144May 28, 2021 8:44 PM

By all means, keep digging. Every post just exposes you lot further, something you're all seemingly too dumb to realise. Not exactly surprising from the kind of people who'd stan Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 145May 28, 2021 8:51 PM

^ "Moo moo moo moo moo moo. I said MOOOOOOoooo!"

by Anonymousreply 146May 28, 2021 9:06 PM

No one had a problem with assuming Jerry Sandusky was guilty even before he went to trial

I guess only straight movie stars get the benefit of the doubt

by Anonymousreply 147May 28, 2021 9:12 PM

R134 No. Deuxmoi is dumb but it had little to do with it. These morons (including the idiot who wrote the article) can't even get their facts straight.

by Anonymousreply 148May 28, 2021 11:07 PM

Even if you don't believe the allegations Armie is a lazy, untalented cunt who didn't deserve his career in the first place. They did everyone a service by saving us from having to witness any more of his "acting" and letting the roles go to people who actually can. He also got ugly so he offered nothing of value.

Any celebrity who's stupid enough to message dozens of random women from his verified account about his deranged fetishes, blab to them about blackmailing his agent, or record himself doing drugs deserves to be ruined. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 149May 28, 2021 11:25 PM

^ Meanwhile, back at the insane asylum...

by Anonymousreply 150May 28, 2021 11:32 PM

R149 Yup. This idiot was blabbing everyone else's secrets to his woman/women.

Big no no in any business but especially Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 151May 28, 2021 11:53 PM

My sides can't take much more of this....

The split screen LMFAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152May 29, 2021 12:00 AM

Oh dear....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 29, 2021 12:12 AM

The left is the new moral majority. Go look at the Armie Hammer Reddit. It’s full of grieving fraus who talk more about their own victimization than him. They try to outdo one another as to who has been victimized more than the other. It gives them a sense of community and excuses their own behavior - because they’re so-called victims. It’s hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 154May 29, 2021 12:13 AM

R153, who’s that?

by Anonymousreply 155May 29, 2021 12:13 AM

They’re still trying to make Miles Teller happen? I wanna punch him in the face.

by Anonymousreply 156May 29, 2021 12:15 AM

The Armie chick says that he got her into something she’s now ashamed of. Basically she takes no responsibility for her actions. She’s disgusted by herself and now needs to blame him. All the messages she put out she removed her responses to him on Instagram. She was fully into it.

by Anonymousreply 157May 29, 2021 12:15 AM

These are the QAnon loons, the loons that came out saying their parents molested them and worshipped Satan back in the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 158May 29, 2021 12:16 AM

R155 Michael is a rabid Armie stan who seems to know the age of consent in multiple European countries despite being from the States.

He's Debbie the Donut prolific in defending Armie's 'honour'

by Anonymousreply 159May 29, 2021 12:18 AM

Check Twitter loons.

Everybody hates Hammer

Its not a left/right split.

by Anonymousreply 160May 29, 2021 12:19 AM

Deuxmoi is so full of shit, I’ve sent them total lies and they published them without verifying anything.

by Anonymousreply 161May 29, 2021 12:28 AM

R161 They're a gossip site dumbass not a newspaper

by Anonymousreply 162May 29, 2021 12:30 AM

R161 It’s gossip for gullible fraus. Send in any shit you want they’ll publish it.

by Anonymousreply 163May 29, 2021 12:31 AM

R163 I guess the LAPD must be pretty gullible too?

by Anonymousreply 164May 29, 2021 12:32 AM

And of course DeuxMoi played basically no role in the whole thing anyway. It's just a strawman for the Armie fangirls to cling to.

Has the inevitable Armie defamation lawsuit become the new inevitable Vanity Fair coming out article?

by Anonymousreply 165May 29, 2021 12:35 AM

R152 they are the same age. How?

by Anonymousreply 166May 29, 2021 12:39 AM

R166 Evil is quite ageing

by Anonymousreply 167May 29, 2021 12:39 AM

R164 cops are fascists

by Anonymousreply 168May 29, 2021 3:30 AM

The frau in here LOVES the LAPD. American police are, of course, know to be reasonable, even tempered, impartial, colorblind, pro-LGBT beacons of peace and well being.

by Anonymousreply 169May 29, 2021 3:32 AM

Ooh, mixing it up by mixing in an ad hominem with a strawman, with a dash of whataboutism.

by Anonymousreply 170May 29, 2021 3:34 AM

I know who he is, but don't consider myself a fan. Most of what I have seen alleged is adult activities and kink.

Didn't all these women forget he had a wife? They had no problems being the other woman thinking they were the only one?

I go back to , there is one side, the other side and in the middle the truth.

by Anonymousreply 171May 29, 2021 3:41 AM

Did he forget he had a wife? He had no problem making them think they were the only one.

by Anonymousreply 172May 29, 2021 4:24 AM

No, of course it's the woman's responsibility to ensure a married man keeps to his marriage vows. What, you actually expect a man to take responsibility for his own actions?!

by Anonymousreply 173May 29, 2021 4:40 AM

"Adult activities" includes beating the shit out of your sex slave for 4 hours? Not saying this is true but this is the accusation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 29, 2021 4:52 AM

Saint Armie is never responsible for his life choices. It is known every woman in his life abused him in a way. It was self-defence lol.

by Anonymousreply 175May 29, 2021 4:54 AM

I would never in a million years believe anything said by someone with the last name Angelova. No wonder he's in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 176May 29, 2021 5:06 AM

R176 Hammer comes from a much more respectable family, not a bad apple in that family tree lol

by Anonymousreply 177May 29, 2021 5:24 AM

R176 what about someone named Arm and Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 178May 29, 2021 6:10 AM

Effin Cunteloser is going to wind up in prison for her libel and slander.

by Anonymousreply 179May 29, 2021 6:27 AM

R179 Can I ask, are you his fan or friend/family? Why so angry?

by Anonymousreply 180May 29, 2021 6:42 AM

Women have agency. they're not beasts with no reason in their heads. the problem is that some of them have the ethics of a gangster and would do anything for money and fame.

That being said, Hammer is a complete fool for involving himself with crazy women. If you're freak, get yourself a pro hooker that can handle your Marquis de Sade fantasies.

Sometines I feel these men like them crazy. They want to be on the edge. Its the only explanation.

by Anonymousreply 181May 29, 2021 6:45 AM

Apparently he changed his phone number 2 times in the past 4 years. Once in March 2017 and again in December 2020. Both seem likely that he was trying to ghost her but she had been lovebombed and didn't want to lose him. Could this have resulted in the violent attack in April 2017?

by Anonymousreply 182May 29, 2021 6:45 AM

R181 lbh, he is crazy. He probably didn't realize how nuts she was because he's the same. To even do this from his main accounts is insane. Remember all the public bdsm likes and follows? All those crazy twitter rants? He's not playing with a full deck.

by Anonymousreply 183May 29, 2021 6:48 AM

^^ He also said he goes after people with some skeletons so he can I assume, blackmail them later or assure their silence. Like his Agent.

by Anonymousreply 184May 29, 2021 6:51 AM

What constitutes the media gay community in 2021 has become incredibly puritanical, judgemental, and in some cases, utterly fascist. Happily, pushback is now happening, such as the recent takedowns of the UK organisation Stonewall that's been totally hijacked.

by Anonymousreply 185May 29, 2021 7:12 AM

R83 honestly, he can be as crazy as he wants for all I care. But, as charisma free as he is, they were trying to make him a star. Where the fuck was his team to stop that public displays of weirdness?

R85 I agree. I don't like this new LGBT bs community that is out there now. And I'm 26. Puritans left and right.

Idk much about this organization. Can you post a link? I'm not american or british...

by Anonymousreply 186May 29, 2021 7:48 AM

R186 being anti rape and anti violence against less powerful people (didn't say male or female because allegedly he's pansexual and there may have been other victims), isn't being puritanical. Just a decent human being. I also don't like the disguised homophobic undertones on this thread trying to say gays are deviants and are ok with Hammer's bullshit. If true, we don’t claim or want him.

by Anonymousreply 187May 29, 2021 10:20 AM

Armie stans please don't forget to hydrate.

Some many salty tears

by Anonymousreply 188May 29, 2021 10:31 AM

Who isn't against rape? Everyone should be against rape. The problem is a bunch of people are using the term incorrectly. An adult making a bad sexual choice that is later regretted is not rape.

by Anonymousreply 189May 29, 2021 2:00 PM

[R186] you’re correct. Im as progressive as a great northern bean Portland coop and gay as a daisy but I really really hate the current atmosphere in gay and progressive spaces. Its just not FUN. Nobody can REALLY be themselves. Its allll about trauma trauma trauma and how weird things are apparently “violence”. Like what about FUN? Honestly gay joy and carefree while respecting your people and your community is way more important to me than so called justice.

Because what is the -justice- happening. Most of the “activists” i know do nothing more than police other gays on social media-they don’t care if their neighbor is getting evicted or if a couple down the street they know goes on food stamps. They don’t care if the kids in their neighborhood have lunch-they just care about being “right” and “moral” and half the time say really bigoted things about other people. I don’t know I feel like there is an ever growing group think echo chamber and it will only hurt us than heal us........

Bad shit is happening in this country and this world-it always had and always will. Its important to look at yourself and your immediate surroundings. AND its important that you recognize EVERYONES humanity not just people who espouse your exact beliefs.

If some elderly shop owner calls me “the best lil homo she knows” Im not going to blast them on social media and cancel them and get 80k social media cookies while ruining the life of someone mostly decent. I know they are 89 years old-some how still working-somehow remembers my birthday and is one of the only local pharmacies left in my neighborhood. SURE is it 100% awesome? No but no interaction with anyone is every 100% moral, correct, and awesome.......

The right and the left are full of self important looney toons who are sucked into their echo chambers padded and prodded by their respective further polarizing news outlets. I used to love MSNBC but I can’t watch it anymore because I leave feeling like every republican is going to burst into my room and shoot me at once. Is there an ounce of truth to it? SURE but its not the actual real reality of every single daily life. Count me out- I like treating everyone with respect AND minding my business AND having fun.

by Anonymousreply 190May 29, 2021 2:04 PM

R190 what drugs are you using?

by Anonymousreply 191May 29, 2021 3:53 PM

^ I hope at least one of them is Latuda. 😬

by Anonymousreply 192May 29, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote]If you're freak, get yourself a pro hooker that can handle your Marquis de Sade fantasies.

It's almost like he didn't want to hire professionals who know how to draw limits and protect themselves. Almost like he deliberately wanted to go after women new to it all he could manipulate.

[quote]An adult making a bad sexual choice that is later regretted is not rape.

And what about an adult saying no at the time it's happening and being ignored? Guess it's easier to defend Armie by clinging to strawmen and ignoring the facts, eh?

by Anonymousreply 193May 29, 2021 4:19 PM

^ Oy. It's back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 29, 2021 4:25 PM

R194 You really thought your juvenile name calling would discourage people from discussing the on-going sexual assault inquiry against Mr Hammer?

Nah mate.

by Anonymousreply 195May 29, 2021 5:10 PM

Women truly don’t know how to take accountability, endless gaslighting everything is someone else’s fault.

by Anonymousreply 196May 29, 2021 5:21 PM

R196 Any clue why Big Dominant Daddy Armie Hammer is hiding behind Simpi's petty-skirts instead of manning up?

Could he be a gutless, dick-less wonder with crippling mummy issues at 34?

Really makes you think...

by Anonymousreply 197May 29, 2021 5:25 PM

What did Armie do to elicit that kind of vitriol from R197? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 198May 29, 2021 5:28 PM

Only abuse women and act like he could get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 199May 29, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote]What did Armie do to elicit that kind of vitriol from R197? Damn.

Because he wouldn't touch R197's raggedybeef flaps with a cattle prod would be my guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 29, 2021 5:58 PM

Did he really admit to eating the heart of an animal? Regardless, I remember being in an Armie thread not too long ago and asking why people followed him so much and why the gays hated him. He did something to piss them off, can't remember what it was. He's such a non-entity, B list at best I'm really surprised he gets this much attention

by Anonymousreply 201May 29, 2021 6:11 PM

R200 Sounds like exactly the sort of thing he would do.

He has to use knives, prods and other props to make up for his short comings.

by Anonymousreply 202May 29, 2021 6:22 PM

He's an entitled cunt. If only more of his ilk were "cancelled" the world would be a more balanced place.

by Anonymousreply 203May 29, 2021 8:15 PM

In addition to abusing women, he supported Saudi’s PR campaign to hide their anti LGBTQ policy.

by Anonymousreply 204May 29, 2021 8:42 PM

R198 I don't think you know what the word vitriol means.

R204 Which hilariously got him dropped from some benefit for an LGBT charity.

Oh and if we're listing other reasons he's a cunt, there's his gun-ridden bachelor party which sounded like a Republican wet dream.

And also, my absolute favourite Armie story is the one he told himself, because he's so dumb he didn't realise how bad it made him sound: that during the making of CMBYN, Luca had to show Armie video of other actors and get Armie to copy them, because he was unable to work out how to act the part himself.

by Anonymousreply 205May 29, 2021 8:55 PM

In case anyone didn't understand R205's post, allow me to translate:

Moo.

by Anonymousreply 206May 29, 2021 9:49 PM

So you're translating it for cows? Well done, you fucked up your own attempt at a joke.

by Anonymousreply 207May 29, 2021 10:13 PM

R174, STOP POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS. They’re not news sources.

by Anonymousreply 208May 29, 2021 10:17 PM

R160, Twitter = left wing loons.

by Anonymousreply 209May 29, 2021 10:18 PM

'I' wasn't unfair. The whole thing had the stink of a social media fueled witch hunt. Sadly, it's happened before and it will surely happen again.

by Anonymousreply 210May 29, 2021 10:18 PM

See? You understood, R207.

[bold]M[/bold]🐮🐮[bold]![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 211May 29, 2021 10:19 PM

R210 Yeah right.

Celebrities get accused of being cannibalistic pan-sexual predators all the time.

Its a thing

by Anonymousreply 212May 29, 2021 10:35 PM

Oh dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 29, 2021 10:59 PM

R213 Maybe DeuxMoi blind was muddle dup and they meant he was about to star in this remake of American Psycho?

LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 214May 29, 2021 11:16 PM

Does Armie Hammer owe R205 money or something?

by Anonymousreply 215May 29, 2021 11:17 PM

R215 He owes everybody money doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 216May 29, 2021 11:20 PM

A Bulgarian Queen speaks....

Are you ready for The Return of the Screenshots : The Verified Edition?

Popcorn time...

by Anonymousreply 217May 29, 2021 11:32 PM

May the Vulgarian Queef at R217 choke on her Orville Redenbacher.

by Anonymousreply 218May 29, 2021 11:36 PM

R218 Poor you.

You had a whole, what, 15 minutes of 'light at the end of the tunnel' with that Hollywood Report article and then its been constant hammer blows since. That article really didn't get traction at all did it? I guess shooting the messenger isn't a great defence strategy after all.

by Anonymousreply 219May 29, 2021 11:43 PM

Christ, The hammer obsessives are like vultures pecking on a corpse.

The only people who care about him now are you gurls.

by Anonymousreply 220May 29, 2021 11:48 PM

R220 Actual justice and punishment for a start

by Anonymousreply 221May 29, 2021 11:50 PM

^ Get an actual life, you nutjob

by Anonymousreply 222May 30, 2021 12:27 AM

The article elucidates one important point. The Hollywood Reporter has no trouble taking money or favors in return for putting bad people in a good (or exculpatory) light. A complete rag of a publication.

by Anonymousreply 223May 30, 2021 1:00 AM

R125 Charmie = Ch(alamet) + Armie

Timothée Chalamet (Elio) and Armie Hammer (Oliver) were co-stars in "Call Me By Your Name".

They were "shipped" as lovers in real life by some people, i.e., claims or beliefs that they had an actual sexual relationship, as their characters did in the film.

by Anonymousreply 224May 30, 2021 2:58 AM

Social media is a toxic shitshow.

So much drama would have been avoided without it.

by Anonymousreply 225May 30, 2021 3:02 AM

R224 R125 I have not come across a crazier bunch of lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 226May 30, 2021 3:15 AM

Thank you R224. I knew about the movie and that they starred in it, I just didn't put it all together or realize what was really at play here. Now some of the comments in this thread are starting to make a little more sense now. I appreciate it.

-R125

by Anonymousreply 227May 30, 2021 3:22 AM

There was once a thread that Armie Hammer's PR teams posted here and when he was accused the threads dried up. Now they're active again when he's trying to rehabilitate his image. Likewise the Timothée Chalamet thread is full of hate. someone is just as manically posting over there. Is it Armie?

by Anonymousreply 228May 30, 2021 4:51 AM

They aren't PR, they're just obsessed fans

by Anonymousreply 229May 30, 2021 5:42 AM

Dear, nobody cares about datalounge. Wake the fuck up.

They do damage control on DeuxMoi, TMZ, etc.

by Anonymousreply 230May 30, 2021 7:48 AM

R222 I've got a life.

It's taunting you nut jobs.

It makes me very happy

by Anonymousreply 231May 30, 2021 11:00 AM

The deuxmoi.discussions nutter (pro Charmie) has something to say....

Stop reporting my garbage posts or I'll set my uncle on you. He's a big man on (Facebook) campus

Should she really be making threats on there for all the world to see?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 30, 2021 11:10 AM

Insane Effie ranting and threatening again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 30, 2021 1:46 PM

R233 did you post the wrong tweet? I don’t see the ranting and threatening?

by Anonymousreply 234May 30, 2021 2:58 PM

R233 Where's the threat?

Did you lie?

by Anonymousreply 235May 30, 2021 3:10 PM

Poke the bear part 562154

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 30, 2021 5:09 PM

Always funny to see the Charmies projecting with their talk of "vitriol" and "ranting" and "threatening" and so on

by Anonymousreply 237May 30, 2021 6:07 PM

It’s hilarious to me how Simpi doxxed her and now Effie is the biggest Charmie troll and they keep falling for it. Pure entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 238May 30, 2021 6:13 PM

Had anyone ever done a study on the people who live vicariously through celebrities and gossip? What’s with it?

I’m guessing they are either teenagers or unfuckable old women.

by Anonymousreply 239May 30, 2021 6:14 PM

Effie is the living embodiment of Newton's First Law of Fuck about and Find Out

by Anonymousreply 240May 30, 2021 6:15 PM

R239 Says the person on a *checks notes* Celebrity Gossip site...

by Anonymousreply 241May 30, 2021 6:19 PM

R241 Honey, you’ve posted half the reply’s in this thread. It’s time to Log off, take up a hobby, make some friends.

by Anonymousreply 242May 30, 2021 6:22 PM

R242 And you've stayed around to read it all?

I'm not going anywhere

Oh and there's no point trying to shame the shameless - I mean, you do know where you are?

by Anonymousreply 243May 30, 2021 6:26 PM

Is ex-actor Armie even a celebrity any more?

Being investigated by the police is more 'true crime' than gossip?

Now I AM obsessed with true crime - can't wait to see how this turns out.

by Anonymousreply 244May 30, 2021 6:34 PM

That Effie the Cow Cunt posts here, doesn't she? And she brought her fellow asylum denizens with her. They all need a good rooting to help them move on.

by Anonymousreply 245May 30, 2021 6:47 PM

R245 Sexual assault?

You must be an Armie stan

by Anonymousreply 246May 30, 2021 6:51 PM

Sexual assault allegations are starting to mean nothing, so many cases of crying wolf.

I feel sorry have women who have actually been abused as no one will believe them soon.

by Anonymousreply 247May 30, 2021 6:53 PM

He just needed to be taken down a few notches, that’s all

by Anonymousreply 248May 30, 2021 6:56 PM

Not the loons trying and failing to make everything into a social issue to distract from the on-going police investigation.

Won't somebody think of the hypothetical victims at some future date waaaaahhh!!!

by Anonymousreply 249May 30, 2021 7:32 PM

Once in a generation an anti-Debbie will rise up to tackle the forces of evil and bad spelling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 30, 2021 7:57 PM

^ "stopharrassing3" (yes, 3!) has been reported for targeted harassment. Do your thing, Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 251May 30, 2021 8:20 PM

CMBYN 2 is not happening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 30, 2021 8:23 PM

«  All that to say, “Call Me By Your Name 2” doesn’t seem like a film that would be made no matter what. «

by Anonymousreply 253May 30, 2021 8:47 PM

R251 Retweeting what these 'women' have said is not harassment.

Debbie and a few other Donuts have gone private now - Guess they're trying to hide their sins from the newly risen slayer.

by Anonymousreply 254May 30, 2021 9:27 PM

CMBYN2 where Elio meets a new guy who doesn't up and leave his flat ass for a wife is definitely possible.

A decent guy who doesn't look older than his dad perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 255May 30, 2021 9:29 PM

Stop liking your own comments, R243. We have a little something called Trolldar (TM) on the Dl and we can all see how sadly pathetic you are. Get some help, while you're at it.

by Anonymousreply 256May 30, 2021 11:27 PM

R256 Why are you referring to yourself as the Royal 'we'?

Are you a mentalist?

by Anonymousreply 257May 30, 2021 11:53 PM

Brutal. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 1, 2021 11:44 AM

R258 looks like it's a hoot. Can't wait to watch.

by Anonymousreply 259June 1, 2021 1:08 PM

R257 they're using several accounts to up vote themselves so they're speaking from experience. Hence the "we."

by Anonymousreply 260June 1, 2021 1:09 PM

The 'we're not stans' crowd of unbiased individuals sure are unhappy on reddit lol.

Imagine how mad they'd be if they were fans.

by Anonymousreply 261June 1, 2021 4:40 PM

Charmie are rallying the troops to downvote the video but “DON’T WATCH IT!” Who would have though June would be so exciting?

by Anonymousreply 262June 1, 2021 4:51 PM

Now the instructions are don’t even click on the link or look at it lest you turn to sand and stone! LMAOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 263June 1, 2021 8:50 PM

Another day, another set of cult instructions. The doc is ok viewing as long as you keep in mind that IT IS A PARODY and ARMIE IS FUNDING IT.

by Anonymousreply 264June 2, 2021 1:38 PM

r264 wait....what? Is this actually what they're saying?

by Anonymousreply 265June 2, 2021 3:14 PM

R256 Yes. It is fabulously insane. A tumblrina thinwhiteduke is vying for some cult influence. Will they give her space? Stay tuned for the next episode of The Train Named Armie.

by Anonymousreply 266June 2, 2021 4:36 PM

Speaking of YouTube, here's Psychotic Cow Cunt R266 (R264, R263, R262, etc, etc, etc). celebrating whatever the fuck it is her voices told her she won today. 🐮😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 2, 2021 4:45 PM

r266 wow - that is an absolutely bonkers take but I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the level of conspiracy that they've gotten to.

Also - did Effie not say recently that she was going to share 'verified' messages? Obviously we already know that the messages/relationship were real thanks in large part to Armie's own lawyer, but I would be interested in seeing how the verification took place. I think she said that a few days ago though and I haven't seen anything shared, so who knows?

by Anonymousreply 268June 2, 2021 4:54 PM

^ ::Sock puppets deep in conversation:: 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 2, 2021 5:00 PM

R267 Darling!

by Anonymousreply 270June 2, 2021 5:01 PM

Is Deuxmoi free to sign up to and is it a safe website?

by Anonymousreply 271June 2, 2021 5:30 PM

R271 It's an Instagram account

by Anonymousreply 272June 2, 2021 10:29 PM

These people are all insane:

“This looks every inch to me like Armie making hilarious lemonade out of his unfortunate lemons. Suddenly his finsta makes sense. Also no bombshell revelations, just a scathing mockery of the usual rehash of the rehash aggregate gossip “news” we’ve been seeing for months. It looks to me like a parody of those salacious stories everyone is so willing to believe based on nothing more than the fact that they hate Armie Hammer”

So the documentary thing was made by Armie as a PARODY of his own rape investigation. Gotcha.

by Anonymousreply 273June 3, 2021 8:22 AM

R273 the funniest part of that is how they are obviously extremely shook by the documentary and the finsta. Poor Charmies. Now they're fighting each other again. Meanwhile the popcorn keeps popping.

by Anonymousreply 274June 3, 2021 8:44 AM

R14 can you provide a link please?

by Anonymousreply 275June 3, 2021 8:50 AM

They will end up eating each other. The ringleaders are trying to control the herds but they're starting to realize their idol has been hiding for months with no end in sight.

by Anonymousreply 276June 5, 2021 5:28 AM

Creepy Ashton has opened his IG again. He's feeling brave lol.

by Anonymousreply 277June 6, 2021 5:27 PM

As long as this sick motherfucker is a free man, he has gotten off too easy.

by Anonymousreply 278June 6, 2021 5:46 PM

Delicious irony. The fandom of a cancelled actor turned cannibal is eating itself and cancelling their own over the documentary. Bwahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 279June 6, 2021 5:57 PM

So the zen blonde claims Armie left the Cayman Islands on Saturday.

Keep your eyes pealed bitches - we in danger gurls

by Anonymousreply 280June 7, 2021 10:36 PM

R280 *peeled goddamn it

by Anonymousreply 281June 7, 2021 10:43 PM

ramsey fart is back on insta too.

hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 282June 7, 2021 11:00 PM

Thezenblonde on IG is reporting that Armie has abruptly left the Caymans and someone who saw him at the airport did Elizabeth and the kids dropped him off Saturday morning and it was very emotional and a lot of hugs. Sounds like something is happening, idk if good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 283June 7, 2021 11:07 PM

Said*

by Anonymousreply 284June 7, 2021 11:07 PM

Pop pop pop popcorn

by Anonymousreply 285June 7, 2021 11:07 PM

Why would she go to the airport? Sounds bizarre.

BTW has their divorce still not been finalised? I know things are delayed due to covid, but surely it can be progressed online?

by Anonymousreply 286June 7, 2021 11:09 PM

R286 Someone is suggesting it might be a family medical emergency e.g. with his grandad or some other relative.

Still don't see why Liz would be hugging that fucker though?

Someone must have seen the fat cunt on a plane to somewhere or other.

Twitter come thru!

by Anonymousreply 287June 7, 2021 11:13 PM

Tyler posting again on Instagram seems like too much of a coincidence?

Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 288June 7, 2021 11:16 PM

If he's returning to LA and it has to do with the LAPD investigation, I can't imagine it'd be good news for him, especially if it's true that he was having an emotional goodbye with his family.

by Anonymousreply 289June 7, 2021 11:20 PM

R289 But why would Liz be there when he's left her flat arse for tooth girl?

by Anonymousreply 290June 7, 2021 11:21 PM

R290 maybe so he can say goodbye to the kids, if he’s not going to see them for awhile?

by Anonymousreply 291June 7, 2021 11:23 PM

R291 He could say goodbye at the hotel surely? Let that bum get a taxi.

by Anonymousreply 292June 7, 2021 11:24 PM

R258 That documentary was absolutely scathing. Loved it! 10/10. Best thing I've seen all year.

R289 Fingers crossed that it's about the investigation. Maybe he had to come in for questioning? DNA samples? I love that for him too.

by Anonymousreply 293June 7, 2021 11:46 PM

R293 Wouldn't the DA have to officially start a case against for that?

by Anonymousreply 294June 7, 2021 11:47 PM

Hey, you deranged fucking cow. Yeah, you! Go twiddle your beef flaps on another forum. I've checked and determined that you've created several sock puppets so you can continue having demented conversations with yourself because nobody here fucking cares about your irrational obsession with Armie Hammer. Seriously, have you sought mental help? Because there's obviously something psychologically wrong with you. Your apparent lunacy was humorous at first, but you've now gone wayyyy past pathetic. If you're really some sort of victim, seek treatment. If you're just a mentally unstable stalker/PPD, find a good doc to prescribe some strong meds for you. Either way, you're obviously fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 295June 8, 2021 12:00 AM

R295 You sound soooooo stable

Thanks for the lols

by Anonymousreply 296June 8, 2021 12:04 AM

Stable Mabel R296 has written, thus far, approximately 204 fucking posts about Armie Hammer -- and only about Armie Hammer! -- on DL with this sock puppet account alone. It's time to bring this to Muriel's attention and get this sociopathic troll banned once and for all.

PS: You can shove your lols up your cunt, R296.

by Anonymousreply 297June 8, 2021 12:16 AM

R297 Oh, please do get Muriel involved. After all, she's going to be able to see our IP addresses and that we're different people, and she'll likely ban you for being a loon. So please, do it.

by Anonymousreply 298June 8, 2021 12:31 AM

Yeah - I'm sure Muriel will be fascinated in hearing that people are talking about Armie Hammer on an Armie Hammer thread.

What do you imagine we would talk about? His acting-chops?

The lols keep coming.

by Anonymousreply 299June 8, 2021 12:34 AM

So far, 18 posts about Armie Hammer -- and only about Armie Hammer -- from the stock puppet account at R298.

Approximately 19 posts about Armie Hammer -- and only about Armie Hammer -- from the sock puppet account at R299.

Muriel can ban all of these accounts, VPN or no, and I don't mind sorting them all out for her. The demented cow isn't as clever as it thinks. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 300June 8, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote] and only about Armie Hammer

Yes, how dare we post only about Armie Hammer in the Armie Hammer thread! We should clearly be posting our favourite recipes and fashion tips in the Armie Hammer thread instead!

Christ, you really are a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 301June 8, 2021 1:50 AM

R300 Nobody likes a snitch lol

by Anonymousreply 302June 8, 2021 8:00 AM

So he's back in LA. The Ramseys must have gone to GC to keep an eye on him. From the sound of it Effie is gloating. Was he asked to come back to LA to provide evidence?

by Anonymousreply 303June 8, 2021 11:41 AM

R303 is he in la? Was he spotted?

by Anonymousreply 304June 8, 2021 11:45 AM

And this ladies and gentlemen is how you drag a bitch...

torture...

Extra points for the interspersion of his suck-ass posts about Liz.

And more for calling CMBYN problematic

LMFAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305June 8, 2021 4:41 PM

Wonder if Effie’s Dracarys moment is coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 306June 8, 2021 6:02 PM

R308 She did tweet and delete to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 307June 8, 2021 6:09 PM

Wow. Debbie and the Twitter donuts are really tweeting up a storm.

Posting about DOM's!!! ss being fake - so relevant right now.

The loons meanwhile are posting 52314 Charmie photos.

Why so pressed bitches?

by Anonymousreply 308June 8, 2021 6:27 PM

I think something might be going down very soon, maybe even tomorrow. A lot of interesting activity happening the last couple days.

by Anonymousreply 309June 8, 2021 6:45 PM

R305 It's a shame the author didn't mention him admitting to blackmailing his agent. Especially given the last point about whether Hollywood knew or not.

by Anonymousreply 310June 8, 2021 7:09 PM

R310 Yup and the parallel porking sessions in Las Vegas.

I wonder if they crossed swords?

by Anonymousreply 311June 8, 2021 7:14 PM

The reveal...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 8, 2021 10:33 PM

Dru is a blast ...

Every family has “something,” but what I know is these Jewish Hammer men you tore apart in your article have all come to know Jesus as their Messiah. I believe that is why I was placed in that family.

by Anonymousreply 313June 8, 2021 10:38 PM

[quote]A source close to the situation confirmed that Hammer reached out to Chambers in late May, telling her that he was ready to seek treatment—and pledging to stay at the Florida facility, outside of Orlando, as long as it takes to get healthy.

Orlando, you in danger girl!

Why would he need to 'reach out' to Liz? Do we think there's any chance he's offered her a boatload of money to drop the divorce, at least for now, so he can try and play the 'I went to rehab and cleaned up and now I'm the perfect family man' game?

by Anonymousreply 314June 8, 2021 10:49 PM

[quote]So it is very hurtful the negative way you portrayed my former husband, being a “ne’er do well” when he is a Columbia MBA graduate and has invested the foundation very wisely so he can make a bigger difference in this world

Ah, as connected to reality as ever, Dru. As long as you went to college and made a fuckload of money, you can do whatever you want!

by Anonymousreply 315June 8, 2021 10:52 PM

Interesting to know that he was taking drugs and driving 140 mph on residential streets. Consistent with his brand: Self-centered, destructive POS. Those of you who are fans of his need to take a good long look at yourselves because he is a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 316June 8, 2021 10:52 PM

R314 I imagine its either that or its the only way she would budge in custody.

Its shame he didn't crash his supped up boy racer car into a tree and put an end to his asshat driving ways for good. Its astounding he hasn't killed someone already.

by Anonymousreply 317June 8, 2021 10:53 PM

[quote]His tolerance is crazy high for everything—I mean, he can eat five Big Macs and not feel sick.

No wonder he got fat

by Anonymousreply 318June 8, 2021 10:54 PM

R318 Well that and the bottle of vodka to wash it down,.

by Anonymousreply 319June 8, 2021 10:55 PM

It says he wasn’t allowed to see his kids unsupervised...that’s a pretty big deal.

by Anonymousreply 320June 8, 2021 10:55 PM

R320 he gets off having his toddler son suck his feet and cock. What do u expect?

by Anonymousreply 321June 8, 2021 10:57 PM

R320 Not when you keep failing the drugs test.

He's not fit to be with normal society.

by Anonymousreply 322June 8, 2021 10:57 PM

Someone created a new thread for some reason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323June 8, 2021 10:57 PM

Well Debbie thinks he's being very brave

But as you know Debbie is donut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324June 8, 2021 10:58 PM

R324 So is that dumb cunt now realising the drug stuff is real?

by Anonymousreply 325June 8, 2021 11:00 PM

R325 To be fair I don't think Debbie gave a shit about whether he was a bad boy or not she just hates Effie.

by Anonymousreply 326June 8, 2021 11:02 PM

Those Armie stans are all pedos, women hating, scumbags.

Armie is off to rehab but doesn’t apologize for his crimes/misdemeanors so what's the point? So he can get insured to work again. He's a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 327June 9, 2021 8:21 AM

The mother hates him because he's a jew. Does she also hate his sexuality (pansexual)? Is this a Christian, conversion facility he's checking into? Guessing he confessed to her this summer and she's just making excuses for him. He warned his mother probably so she wouldn't disowm him because he's got major mommy issues. I'm convinced now more than ever he beat the shit out of Effie.

by Anonymousreply 328June 9, 2021 8:25 AM

Well the PR spin is overdrive...

What a crock of shite!

Committed to staying there as long as it takes to become a healthier parent blah blah blah

And yeah - he's not on the path to getting his career back LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 9, 2021 2:22 PM

R329 lol he hasn't commited to a single thing in his life.

by Anonymousreply 330June 9, 2021 2:28 PM

Charmie oh Charmie. My bath water is so salty that I’m floating.

by Anonymousreply 331June 9, 2021 3:55 PM

Women are deserving of most of the hatred they get.

by Anonymousreply 332June 9, 2021 5:36 PM

Sometimes these accusers remind me of a trick once who said he was into S&M...which meant he liked a very light spanking and soft hair pulling....Bitch that ain't S&M....But I do believe if I was a rich movie star, he would have let me do whatever I liked and said he was ok with it.....

Or Hammer's a serial killer, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 333July 16, 2021 12:16 AM

I still love Armie.

by Anonymousreply 334July 16, 2021 1:11 AM

He’s such a vegetable lasagna in every way. What a bore.

by Anonymousreply 335July 16, 2021 1:27 AM

I still like him

by Anonymousreply 336July 18, 2021 12:56 AM

One thing that bothers me about the whole thing - the texts were never authenticated as being from Armie Hammer. And the woman who started it, hell hath no fury is proven once again.

And all of it boils down to the special snowflake thing. I'm serious.

by Anonymousreply 337July 18, 2021 3:56 PM

Just really disappointed that he got caught up in this mess. When will people see that they shouldn't conduct their private lives on social media?

by Anonymousreply 338July 18, 2021 5:23 PM

He should not have lost his career for this bullshit. However, if he wanted to do kinky shit, he should have hired whores, like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 339July 18, 2021 6:10 PM

Uhmmmmm…. Let’s try that again, R339 shall we? If the charges against him are true, he shouldn’t have done that period. If the charges against him are true, he absolutely should have lost his career over this bullshit. Whether or not he did it with sex workers.

by Anonymousreply 340July 19, 2021 4:25 AM

There have been no charges against Hammer. Accusations that are being investigated, but no charges.

by Anonymousreply 341July 19, 2021 4:57 AM

Like everybody knows, only the formally charged are possibly guilty of crimes. No rich white sex offender has ever got free lol.

by Anonymousreply 342July 19, 2021 5:20 AM

Who knew Armie would end up being more famous than Mouseboy?

by Anonymousreply 343November 18, 2021 11:35 AM

R343 Gimme some of that shit you smokin

by Anonymousreply 344November 20, 2021 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!