Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer checked into rehab

Well here we go....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 4, 2021 12:48 PM

Finally.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2021 10:40 PM

The meal menu for Mr. Hammer will be meatless.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2021 10:41 PM

Uh huh. It may be too little too late.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2021 10:43 PM

Gee, his Mom sounds like a real charmer, destined as she is to convert "Jewish Hammer men" to the boundless joys of a Christian lifestyle. Did Armie ever stand a chance?

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2021 10:52 PM

What for? He doesn’t have a drug or alcohol problem. He’s good old fashion batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2021 10:53 PM

[Quote]He doesn’t have a drug or alcohol problem

....says who?

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2021 10:55 PM

"Early on the morning of Saturday, May 29, Armie Hammer arrived at the Grand Cayman airport to leave the island for the first time since the March 18 press conference in which a woman named Effie accused the actor of rape. The actor, who has denied any wrongdoing through his lawyer, was departing the Caymans to check into an in-patient facility for drug, alcohol, and sex issues, according to three sources.

Hammer’s arrival at the airport was first reported on social media by a witness, who said that the actor walked in with his estranged wife, Elizabeth Chambers, and their two young children. “Elizabeth and kids dropp[ed] him off and walk[ed] in as far as allowed,” wrote the person. “A lot of hugs and seemed emotional.”

A source close to Hammer confirmed that the actor reached out to Chambers in late May, asking for help and telling her that he was ready to seek treatment—and pledging to stay at the Florida facility, outside of Orlando, as long as it takes to get healthy. Hammer checked into the facility on Monday, May 31, with the support of Chambers and his family, and has been in treatment for over a week, according to two sources.

“Everyone looks at Armie thinking that he’s had some sort of privileged life—and that must mean there were no problems in his youth and everything was peachy keen,” said a close friend of the actor. “But that’s not necessarily the way things go. Just because you come from an upbringing where financial resources are plentiful doesn’t mean life isn’t without problems.”

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2021 10:55 PM

[quote]“Everyone looks at Armie thinking that he’s had some sort of privileged life—and that must mean there were no problems in his youth and everything was peachy keen,” said a close friend of the actor. “But that’s not necessarily the way things go. Just because you come from an upbringing where financial resources are plentiful doesn’t mean life isn’t without problems.”

At this point in human history it looks like having an excess of funds creates excesses in life to the detriment of ones mental, emotional health.

There are few (if any) examples of the insanely wealthy that show having all the money you could ever want leads to being a truly decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2021 11:05 PM

Who? I’m sorry—I don’t know him.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2021 11:08 PM

Not really. It's just that when you're rich your antics are more extravagant and splashy and so are of interest to more people. There's plenty of fucking up poor people too. The idea that it's not their fault, it's the wealth is the same as the affluenza defence.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2021 11:08 PM

Is that recent pic of him? He looks horrible!

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2021 11:10 PM

I hope he dies

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2021 11:10 PM

This rehab attempt is about as genuine as all the other PR attempts he's tried and failed at over the past six months. If he was genuinely interested in getting better and doing right by his kids, he would've done this months ago when he already knew custody of his kids wasn't likely with the current state of his life. Going to rehab now just looks like a last attempt when he's got no other cards left to absolve himself.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 11:10 PM

Poo poo 💩

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2021 11:11 PM

R11 No. That was an arty photo they took when he wanted to be taken seriously as an artist.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2021 11:12 PM

R4 Oh boo hoo.

He's a cunt because he inherited cunt genes from a long line of male cunts.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2021 11:13 PM

Next Up, a stunning and brave announcement of the newly established "Bi Polar" diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2021 11:38 PM

R17 Or he might go trans?

Or talk about his childhood (bottom) trauma?

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2021 11:39 PM

Good for him. He's pretty and needs to preserve his good looks. If going to rehab can contribute to prolonging his charm and face aesthetics, I'm all for it.

*kisses and hugs*

(and a bj)

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2021 11:39 PM

R19 I think that ship has sailed...

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2021 11:41 PM

Dru has fucking gone off the deep end to be so openly Anti-Semitic like that, but that doesn’t surprise me. She was basically a poseur coasting on the Hammer legacy and now that’s gone to shit, she has nothing left. She has to blame someone, so why not the Jews? She’s not the first.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Rainbow Dipshit

i’m honestly worried he’s gonna do the requisite celeb rehab PR, say he’s a changed man, liz and the beards who smeared his name will get off scott free, there won’t be any karma for them, there won’t be any answers for us, and armie will once again take it allll on his shoulders…i feel pretty bleak rn ngl. and dru is a giant antisemite psycho.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2021 11:51 PM

Scandal prevention time. Cue the PR team's announcements of thoughts and prayers. Nobody can reach you in rehab. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2021 11:51 PM

He doesn’t have a PR team anymore l

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2021 11:52 PM

So was Dru more offended over Armie playing gay or playing Jewish in CMBYN

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2021 11:53 PM

R23 That might have worked if the article hadn't mentioned he was cruising down YOUR FAMILY'S STREET off his tits at 140mph.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2021 11:53 PM

R25 Who cares?

She's a nutjob but he's a full-blown psychopath

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2021 11:54 PM

What trauma?

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2021 11:55 PM

It's about damn time.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2021 11:55 PM

Why do Americans think going to rehab actually means anything?

That shit wouldn't fly in the UK

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2021 11:57 PM

“ Multiple people speaking to Vanity Fair over the past four months have alluded to unresolved trauma in Armie Hammer’s own past”

This only means one thing when they phrase it like that

LORNA, WOULD YOU DO THE HONORS?

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2021 11:58 PM

R31 Maybe he had a botched circumcision and lost half his penis?

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2021 12:02 AM

Maybe his dad made him suck his feet.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2021 12:03 AM

Our Bulgarian Queen is not buying it....

#fuckforgiveness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2021 12:07 AM

I feel like he got roped into this.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2021 12:09 AM

R35 Well, unbelievably the 'I got cured by a magic pussy' PR angle fell somewhat flat.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2021 12:12 AM

Hmmmm.

I have to say I'm not as convinced as Dru that Armie really has accepted Jesus as his saviour.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 12:16 AM

WHAT TRAUMA?

Maybe he was traumatized by his mother’s religious fervor. Or his father’s scandals. I guess that could screw a fella up.

Prince Harry has a little tapping thing he does, that helps him manage the indescribable horror of his genetic trauma.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 12:17 AM

R38 He was born a psychopath.

He gives out trauma.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2021 12:22 AM

Has somebody got nurse Ratched's cellphone number?

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2021 12:27 AM

Who knew there was rehab for cannibalism?

I would have never guessed that there are reformed cannibals walking around.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2021 12:31 AM

R41 I hear silver bullets work

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2021 12:33 AM

[R26], I was thinking of Kevin Spacey. And yeah, checking into rehab means you're inaccessible so your lawyers can try and deflect/minimize the damage already done. It's buying time.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2021 12:47 AM

Armie Hammer is/was Jewish?

Could've fooled me.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2021 1:16 AM

He is Saved!

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote]Who knew there was rehab for cannibalism?

It's called the Bloody Fork Center

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2021 4:06 AM

R44 No, he is not. One distant Jewish ancestor does not a Jew make.

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2021 4:09 AM

Lol he truly can't be alone. His gf dumped him in May and he realized he has "issues". Spill the dirt, blonde dental hygienist! You just know he tried to pull the same shit with her.

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2021 5:07 AM

Hilarious! He's a fucking loser! Ben Affleck needs to go back to!

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2021 5:09 AM

Olivia Munn now has Armie's number on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2021 6:04 AM

No, no, no!

by Anonymousreply 51June 9, 2021 6:14 AM

Rehab won’t fix his psychopathology.

He needs permanent restraint, surveillance and therapy.

by Anonymousreply 52June 9, 2021 6:38 AM

It’s unhinged anti-social personality disorders that drive people to the top of industry and government in the first place, r8.

This stuff is hereditary AND learned.

by Anonymousreply 53June 9, 2021 6:41 AM

He can’t get better, it’s a fixed condition.

by Anonymousreply 54June 9, 2021 6:43 AM

[quote] who said that the actor walked in with his estranged wife, Elizabeth Chambers, and their two young children. “Elizabeth and kids dropp[ed] him off and walk[ed] in as far as allowed,” wrote the person. “A lot of hugs and seemed emotional.”

He's either promised her a fucking mint in the divorce settlement or she's the most forgiving ex in history.

by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2021 6:47 AM

[quote]There are few (if any) examples of the insanely wealthy that show having all the money you could ever want leads to being a truly decent human being.

Oprah said it best when she said that money shows you who people really are.

He would have been a mess even if he didn't have his own money from his film career. The money just made it easier for him to act out.

by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2021 7:14 AM

He is only 1/8 Jewish and Armand Hammer was not even bar mitzfah’d until right before his death. Dru knows this because her own father subsequently baptized old Armand while he was on his deathbed.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2021 8:04 AM

Is all part of a reality TV show right?

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2021 8:12 AM

Dru’s state of denial and scapegoating is obviously a coping mechanism but she ultimately is a victim too. Michael Hammer was a crook and likely Armie’s sexual abuser (Casey Hammer has already accused Michael of molesting her) but he used Dru and her evangelism as a mask much as Armie used Elizabeth and her PR-ready image as a mask.

As noted several times above, there is no recovery for this, and his film career is over. The rehabilitation strikes me as an attempt to get out of the legal repercussions for the charges in California.

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2021 8:17 AM

R59 maybe but surely him trying to rehabilitate has nothing to do with him having either done the crime or not. If anything this looks worse. He's still displaying pure narcissism worrying about himself and not trying to help his victims get closure by apologizing. Until he apologizes to Effie, it's all empty efforts.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2021 8:36 AM

Ummm pretty sure his apology to Effie will be totally meaningless as well. He is a malignant narcissistic. There is no there there.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2021 8:40 AM

For the malignant narcissistic the sorry is “I’m sorry you got offended” instead of “I’m sorry I offended you.”

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2021 8:42 AM

I feel sorry for the rehab clinic employee who finds a patient strangled by her panties and missing strips of skin. Things tend to happen when Armie's around...

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2021 8:45 AM

R61 Yes I get that.

The toe sucking video has taken an even more sinister turn considering he was most likely hammered while it was happening, encouraging it to continue and getting off on it. Would it be unheard of if Michael and or Julian also fiddled with young Armie? A mother who hates him and leaves him prey to male relatives would be prime breeding ground for a narcissistic disorder.

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2021 8:48 AM

This is why his acting is so limited. He finds it impossible to access real emotions. Even this photograph at the top of this thread shows dead eyes and wooden expression.

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2021 8:49 AM

I do hope he chooses to attend my therapy classes.

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2021 8:54 AM

Yes the mother failing to protect him from his abusers would explain the subsequent hatred and desire to inflict pain on his female lovers.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2021 8:55 AM

Effie is a lying whore

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2021 10:41 AM

[quote]A woman who dated the actor last summer recalls him taking half a tab of acid to play golf, and then, the same day, after “about eight beers and four martinis,” driving 17 hours cross-country after getting into a fight with her. Another person who knows Hammer from Lone Ranger recalls the actor kept a stockpile of joints in his trailer; allegedly asked an assistant to procure mushrooms; and soaked pain medication with alcohol in his trailer. After taking drugs during production of the Disney movie, this crew member recalls Hammer hopping into “his souped-up Mercedes” to drive around New Mexico. “He liked to get hammered on whatever drug is around him and go driving incredibly fast throughout the city—like 140 miles an hour down residential streets, which is terrifying.”

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2021 12:50 PM

It’s really fucked up that he was on so many drugs during his first starting role in a major movie. And Elizabeth was on location with him, there’s no way she was blind to his substance abuse.

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2021 1:12 PM

Yeah, he's not just a menace to his sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2021 1:13 PM

I mean... his brother grew up in the same family and doesn't seem as fucked up as Saint Armie (afaik lol).

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2021 1:48 PM

His father may have not molested the brother.

by Anonymousreply 73June 9, 2021 1:59 PM

Maybe, just maybe, Armie is just a cunt and its nobody else's fault?

by Anonymousreply 74June 9, 2021 2:01 PM

Also his father may have not molested armie. The trauma could be anything.

by Anonymousreply 75June 9, 2021 2:02 PM

Prediction: he'll come out of rehab with a fancy mental disorder diagnosis and he'll milk it for what it's worth. I predict bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 76June 9, 2021 2:05 PM

R76 and ADHD.

by Anonymousreply 77June 9, 2021 2:06 PM

You are correct, one can only feel sorry for his circumstances to an extant. One sees photos of the beautiful family he destroyed and is inclined to feel pity, but part of what George Floyd’s incident taught us is how society programs us to feel sympathy for attractive white people at the expense of people of color.

by Anonymousreply 78June 9, 2021 2:06 PM

R78 I'm just glad he didn't destroy somebody's else family by running them over at 140 mph

Fuck him and fuck his 'trauma'.

In some ways its a shame his Lord and saviour didn't grant him his obvious death wish years ago - would have saved a lot of people a lot of pain.

by Anonymousreply 79June 9, 2021 2:13 PM

R79 nobody feels sorry for this piece of shit. It’s just interesting that his family are psycho. But he's still to blame for being a cunt. He still hasn't taken responsibility for anything he's done to tgese women. Continues calling it all consensual while seeking treatment for everything under the sun. Meanwhile his stupid sheepish fans continue thinking he's a victim. He hasn't learned.

The only silver lining is HW will see through this and he'll continue to be blacklisted because he's not talented enough to ever comeback from all this.

by Anonymousreply 80June 9, 2021 2:24 PM

His only remains fans, the Charmies, are in deep, deep denial. They don’t believe he’s in rehab because they have come up with a new conspiracy theory to at Julie Miller, the VF author, is an “anti” and in cahoots with Liz, Courtney, Paige, Casey Hammer, etc., to bring him down. And therefore everything in the article is a lie and VF needs to fire her. I’m not kidding. The worst things get for him, the more off the rails they become.

by Anonymousreply 81June 9, 2021 2:31 PM

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier so sorry for duplication.

Well the PR spin is overdrive...

What a crock of shite!

Committed to staying there as long as it takes to become a healthier parent blah blah blah

And yeah - he's not on the path to getting his career back LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 9, 2021 2:37 PM

Does he have butt sex? There's no rehab for butt sex addiction.

by Anonymousreply 83June 9, 2021 2:41 PM

Yeah - we need to know what these sex issues are?

Come on the internet!!!!

by Anonymousreply 84June 9, 2021 2:43 PM

I would love to be there to hold his hand and his meat.

by Anonymousreply 85June 9, 2021 2:45 PM

I volunteer to do the electroshock 'therapy'

by Anonymousreply 86June 9, 2021 2:46 PM

Never has there been a more boring actor. I thought the fraus on this board hit their nadir with the bland Supernatural guys but these threads are even worse.

It makes one long for the Lee Pace days…

by Anonymousreply 87June 9, 2021 2:47 PM

Er. Literally nobody is talking about his acting.

by Anonymousreply 88June 9, 2021 2:50 PM

R84 there are literally dozens of threads and hundreds of posts about his perverted fantasies spilled by House of Effie

It’s not our fault you are a noob, do a search, you worthless aborted matter.

by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2021 2:59 PM

R89 Er. Not exactly a noob lol.

I meant what are the unresolved sexual/trauma issues from his childhood?

Oh and fuck you

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2021 3:05 PM

R90 To clarify. It says he checked in for sexual issues.

Now I'm assuming he didn't say 'hey guys can I check in I'm a big fat rapist, so I want to know what HIS version of his sexual issues is'

And yes it will be bullshit but I still want to know. He's walking a thin line by admitting to having sexual issues with the case still active?

by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2021 3:11 PM

I see a lot of people on this thread making endless excuses for this no talent over privileged white Cracker boy who had everything in his life handed to him, no questions asked.

Let this had been a black or person of color. This thread would've gotten really ugly really fast.

The bias in society leans towards whitnes, and this thread is evident of that.

by Anonymousreply 92June 9, 2021 4:15 PM

Addiction doesn’t excuse the shit he’s done.

by Anonymousreply 93June 9, 2021 4:20 PM

Who was he texting when he said he wanted to fuck a guy with her?

by Anonymousreply 94June 9, 2021 4:41 PM

Ms. Elizabeth Chambers is 100% a co-conspirator and was never attractive.

by Anonymousreply 95June 9, 2021 5:41 PM

Mrs. Hammer has a pie shop.

Does a business, but I notice something weird.

Lately, all her husband’s girlfriends have disappeared

by Anonymousreply 96June 9, 2021 5:49 PM

I don't think he'll ever make a career comeback because he simply didn't have the career to begin with. All the actors who were able to make indie career comeback had history in the industry with multiple big movies. This is just his way of disappearing quietly.

by Anonymousreply 97June 9, 2021 6:34 PM

He's going for sex addiction? Then every hole has been used by all genders.

Charlie Sheen

by Anonymousreply 98June 9, 2021 6:39 PM

I didn't know they had a rehab for cannibals?

by Anonymousreply 99June 9, 2021 6:41 PM

R82 Dead sociopath eyes.

by Anonymousreply 100June 9, 2021 7:12 PM

I feel bad for him, he comes from one fucked up family. Read their story in Vanity Fair. It's a wonder he survived at all.

by Anonymousreply 101June 9, 2021 7:15 PM

Having your wife and kids drop you off at rehab is pushing it, isn’t it?

Choose one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 102June 9, 2021 7:21 PM

Did they take family “Daddy’s first day at rehab” pictures?

by Anonymousreply 103June 9, 2021 7:24 PM

Perhaps it is a rehab for those suffering with severe shortage of acting ability?

More performers should check in, actually.

by Anonymousreply 104June 9, 2021 7:39 PM

After seeing him in that movie ‘Crisis’ …..it’s about time

by Anonymousreply 105June 9, 2021 7:43 PM

What is sex addiction exactly…..can’t keep your hands off your cock?

Can that be cured?

Sounds like it could be an epidemic…

by Anonymousreply 106June 9, 2021 7:48 PM

Armie needs to show his cock is his first film out of rehab…preferably in a movie that Luca G directs.

That’s the ticket to his return. Golden Globe nomination are assured!

by Anonymousreply 107June 9, 2021 8:11 PM

R107 wouldn’t the showing of his ball be necessary for the Golden Globes, especially with that fine downy blond hair on them?

by Anonymousreply 108June 9, 2021 8:14 PM

R108 He has a tiny cock. The HFPA hate that.

by Anonymousreply 109June 9, 2021 8:24 PM

Is there a page for “Daddy’s first stint in rehab” in the baby books of Hollywood spawn?

by Anonymousreply 110June 9, 2021 8:28 PM

Not Armie Hammer bragging about being able to get into his car drunk without getting papped at St Vincent bungalows...

"You can have one or two more ­cocktails than you ­probably should without worrying about ramifications, about people gawking about you or trying to sneak pictures of you falling into your car or ­whatever"

There really is a GQ article for EVERY occasion lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 9, 2021 8:34 PM

They need to arrest that pedofile for his child abuse

by Anonymousreply 112June 9, 2021 8:56 PM

I am ashamed of making this an acceptable thing.

by Anonymousreply 113June 9, 2021 8:56 PM

What "child abuse?"

by Anonymousreply 114June 9, 2021 8:59 PM

R111 His openly bragging about breaking the law (drunk driving and endangering other people on the road) shows just how entitled he believes himself to be because Hollywood has allowed him to get away with this shit for years. They created a monster, and I hope it comes back to bite them in the ass somehow. Time for an exposé. I guess that writer at the LA Times is taking an extended nap or enjoying some unexpected cash perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 115June 9, 2021 9:26 PM

I could see him coming out of rehab and declaring all his problems were down to that dirty depraved Hollywood lifestyle, then becoming a born again Christian. Even become the leading man for all those awful religious right movies they make, and making tearful appearances on religious TV stations talking about how the awful liberal lifestyle made him a sinner. Dru's wet dream right there.

by Anonymousreply 116June 9, 2021 9:29 PM

This asshole is straight up garbage. Fuck this guy.

by Anonymousreply 117June 9, 2021 9:32 PM

R30:

[quote] Why do Americans think going to rehab actually means anything?

There must be a public display of repentance. You must abjure anything that offends a basically white, middle-class, vaguely Christian social bloc.

[quote] That would never fly in theUK.

That’s because you encouraged the loonies that set this whole charade up to get on the Mayflower and come over the pond.

by Anonymousreply 118June 9, 2021 9:36 PM

R118 I think we are at cross purposes. I meant why is rehab seen as ANYTHING? Its just pouncing about in slippers and a dressing gown for a few weeks.

He should be in jail or dead.

by Anonymousreply 119June 9, 2021 9:54 PM

Lol. Debbie and the donut massive still think its all a big set up. Paige and Courtney will testify they helped Liz do it.

My sides...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 9, 2021 10:48 PM

An example of an if doing a lot of heavy l-IF-ting...

The LAPD are taking their time to unravel this fiendish plot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 9, 2021 10:51 PM

And just when my sides had recovered we get this gem ...

"Dumb and pretty becomes somebody's bitch real quick"

Paging Mr H....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 9, 2021 10:56 PM

Seriously how did anyone miss that this guy was in serious distress?

by Anonymousreply 123June 9, 2021 10:59 PM

R123 You mis-spelled 'is a malignant narcissist'

by Anonymousreply 124June 9, 2021 11:05 PM

Loons love their conspiracy theories

by Anonymousreply 125June 9, 2021 11:16 PM

Armie, call me. We can hook up after rehab and do some blow. And then get blown, or blow somebody. I'm pretty confused.

by Anonymousreply 126June 9, 2021 11:52 PM

R111. Remember a great 3 way in the pool of the San Vicente Bungalows nee Inn former nude gay 'resort". Wonder if that's where Armie picked up the herp.

by Anonymousreply 127June 10, 2021 1:47 AM

Loon Matt Anscher ^

by Anonymousreply 128June 10, 2021 2:16 AM

R111 The pretentiousness and sycophancy of the San Vincente Bungalows is enough to make me vomit. If "restrained sophistication" is what they were going for, I think they missed it by a mile with Armie Hammer as their most famous member infecting their sad little pool with God only knows what STDs. Doesn't say much for their standards or their taste.

by Anonymousreply 129June 10, 2021 2:50 AM

Long article. Couldn't finish it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 10, 2021 3:47 AM

He kills animals for fun and beats his dog. Rehab doesn’t cure sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 131June 10, 2021 3:54 AM

[quote]Most people that I know don’t know what to make of this.

Well then, most people she knows are idiots

by Anonymousreply 132June 10, 2021 4:33 AM

R132 She lives in another country. Armie probably isn’t even famous there.

by Anonymousreply 133June 10, 2021 4:38 AM

Ohh, should've read it before posting, she's defending Armie. No wonder most people she knows are idiots. As is she.

by Anonymousreply 134June 10, 2021 4:39 AM

I fucked Armie Hammer one whole summer in his RIBCAGE off the coast of the Cayman Islands one whole summer!

by Anonymousreply 135June 10, 2021 4:46 AM

To save everyone her stupidity, she tries to suggest Effie is the woman who dated him over the summer quoted in the article - which is beyond dumb. And claims the other quotes from friends, etc are made up, because surely someone doing 140mph in a residential zone would be arrested.

She thinks her big point is about the drinking. She quotes the thing about a bottle of vodka not effecting him, then quotes him talking about drinking vodka in Russia and then not remembering how they got to Paris. She seems to think this is contradictory, without ever once pausing to realise that whereas it might indeed be having an impact on him, he doesn't show signs of that to others, and so to the outside observer, it seems like a bottle of vodka doesn't effect him. Because she's almost certainly reading this: if he was that obviously drunk, he wouldn't have been allowed on the plane to Paris, would he?

And finally, she claims the email from Dru was sent in March - when actually the article says the original article was published in March, and that it took repeated requests to get Dru to finally respond. There's absolutely no way the idiot knows when Dru actually sent it.

And of course, she wraps it all up pretending she's appalled about the impact this might have on people with mental health issues...yeah, I don't know how she made that leap either.

by Anonymousreply 136June 10, 2021 4:49 AM

R130 This is a terrible look for Medium. com to have printed this nonsensical defense of Hammer by an obvious fan. What is an "accidental" lawyer anyway? There's nothing accidental about going to law school for three years and passing the bar. I suspect she means "fake" lawyer who has more compassion for a sociopath than his victims and society in general. A person who drinks and drives is a menace.

R136 She eliminated Effie as the female source. She's implying it's some other mystery woman, who is obvious only to her (because she's so obsessed with Hammer she knows way more about his sex partners than anyone else would or should).

by Anonymousreply 137June 10, 2021 3:39 PM

Oh dear...

Effie has just posted more allegations of you know who grooming a 16 year old...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 10, 2021 7:34 PM

R138 I can only imagine that he must be guilty as hell if he hasn't apologized to her yet. Only a complete moron would fight someone with as much dirt as she has on him. He must have raped her. If he's choosing this level of defamation over humble apology.

by Anonymousreply 139June 10, 2021 8:01 PM

This thread is Frau central

by Anonymousreply 140June 10, 2021 8:07 PM

There’s a new IG @ArmieHammerVictims where people are sending in their encounters with him over the years. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 141June 10, 2021 8:16 PM

Wasn't he fired from Gossip Girl for hitting on an underaged costar?

by Anonymousreply 142June 10, 2021 8:20 PM

el_destructo_86 has lost another follower...

by Anonymousreply 143June 10, 2021 8:21 PM

R137 Anyone can post on Medium. And you're quite right, she did eliminate Effie, apologies for the misinformation.

by Anonymousreply 144June 10, 2021 8:22 PM

Will he go to the same "clinic" as Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 145June 10, 2021 8:22 PM

R145 Ask Debbie. She's being guided by an arch ANGLE.

Doing lots of SOLE work that one. Literally on a higher PLAIN.

by Anonymousreply 146June 10, 2021 8:39 PM

Going to rehab in Florida lol.

by Anonymousreply 147June 10, 2021 8:40 PM

Um...ok....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 10, 2021 8:45 PM

Wow. The donuts are frying over on Twitter tonight.

Debbie is FUMMING about this new account and has reported it to the police.

I'd love to see that report as she's based in the UK.

Not sure where her spelling is based.?

by Anonymousreply 149June 10, 2021 8:54 PM

Christ the celebrity star fuckers are turning out to be worse then the celebrity abuser.

by Anonymousreply 150June 10, 2021 9:02 PM

ahem..

“I would say this is an ‘out of control’ sexual behavior and violent behavior,” says Paula Kirsch, a psychotherapist who specializes in sex therapy. She tells us that Hammer’s issues demonstrate sociopathic tendencies.

“I would not consider his problem a ‘sex addiction,’” Kirsch said. “I do not subscribe to the addiction model where sex is concerned.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 10, 2021 10:55 PM

What victims?

Those gold digging cunts wanted Armie to eat them.

by Anonymousreply 152June 10, 2021 11:09 PM

R151 psychiatrists = full of shit

by Anonymousreply 153June 10, 2021 11:10 PM

R150 Much of stan culture owes a lot to mental illness. It basically allows the stan to obsess relentlessly on their celebrity fav, and therefore ignore/block out their real life problems. It gives them a sense of community without the social aspect, because no-one cares who you are as an individual, as long as you join in stuff like the social media raids and reblog the right stuff, etc.

So many ex-stans talk about finally going to therapy or otherwise tackling their mental illness as being the first step to dropping stan culture. There was a recent thing where one of the biggest fan accounts for James McAvoy basically quit saying since she'd started dealing with her depression she realised she wasn't ever really that big a fan of his!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 10, 2021 11:13 PM

R153 I imagine you've met quite a few...

by Anonymousreply 155June 10, 2021 11:17 PM

I don't feel bad for hammer, he's rich and white! You just don't feel bad for people like that, no matter what's going on.

Being rich and white Trumps everything.

by Anonymousreply 156June 10, 2021 11:46 PM

R154 is one of DL's ancient Joan Crawford and Helen Lawson stans. Judy and Liza. Golden Girls. Barbra and Aretha, aka - OLD white gay men.

Who hates Beyonce? She's the biggest star of this century. ❤️

Armie Hammer is just a page six story. Nobody gives a fuck about him.

by Anonymousreply 157June 11, 2021 12:23 AM

R154 This makes me very sad for McAvoy, I hope he’s getting the love and support he needs in this difficult time.

by Anonymousreply 158June 11, 2021 12:50 AM

Armie Hammer: all the movies and tv shows he's left in 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 11, 2021 3:50 AM

Debbie is my fave, the type of fan Saint Armie deserves....stupid beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 160June 11, 2021 4:59 AM

[quote] I feel sorry for the rehab clinic employee who finds a patient strangled by her panties and missing strips of skin. Things tend to happen when Armie's around...

omfg. I just laughed till I cried. It’s late and I’m overtired.

by Anonymousreply 161June 11, 2021 5:13 AM

Looks like Liz is also flying somewhere. Is she returning to the US with the kids?

by Anonymousreply 162June 11, 2021 5:32 AM

R162 Hopefully she’s returning to Texas to run those goddamn bakeries, because it’s probably the only source of income she is gonna get for years. At least the little sad Armie urchins will have day old baked goods to be eaten for their sad little one meal a day dinners. Of course Ms. Chambers is a witch and lives on air or an occasional child she can make disappear, fatten up and cooked in her gigantic ovens.

by Anonymousreply 163June 11, 2021 6:03 AM

These people seem to have endless options and can do and go wherever they want. These are not the kinds of people to feel sorry for.

Armie is going to be just fine, with or without a career in showbiz. Hell, he has family money and doesn't need Hollywood money.

by Anonymousreply 164June 11, 2021 6:05 AM

Ms. Chambers is doing well. Mr. Hammer is spiraling and finally realized his reality.

by Anonymousreply 165June 11, 2021 6:43 AM

Phase 2 of the image rehabilitation process. I told you, Armie will be back.

by Anonymousreply 166June 11, 2021 7:51 AM

My theory about the Fat One reopening his IG account is to promote the one project Harmie hasn't been booted off - i.e. this film made by a bunch of his hangers-on. They're all currently creaming themselves over the Tribeca film festival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 11, 2021 11:42 AM

R167 That 'film' is a total nothing burger.

by Anonymousreply 168June 11, 2021 12:04 PM

R168 Quelle surprise. I'm just surprised they have the audacity to continue to pitch it as some kind of woke masterpiece, when they've had to rely on Harmie's (minimal) involvement to promote it.

by Anonymousreply 169June 11, 2021 12:47 PM

R167 would be hilarious if he tried to show up to promote it. Maybe the Green Beret could have him in his sights.

by Anonymousreply 170June 11, 2021 12:56 PM

What would also be hilarious is if the hangers-on had to remove his cameo before they were allowed to screen it.

Imagine the loon reaction

by Anonymousreply 171June 11, 2021 1:20 PM

So someone has a video... My bet is there are dozens of these videos floating around, because he seemed to give zero fucks about being caught.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 11, 2021 1:57 PM

I've heard from 'sources' that HE took videos of various things but this sounds like the woman secretly took a video of him possibly as an insurance policy against him escalating his shit. Not that it worked it seems.

by Anonymousreply 173June 11, 2021 2:10 PM

Daily Mail come through with the cheque book!!!

by Anonymousreply 174June 11, 2021 2:12 PM

So? Do we think his dash to rehab was because he knew some of this stuff was about to come out?

by Anonymousreply 175June 11, 2021 2:44 PM

Well well well we have video

by Anonymousreply 176June 11, 2021 3:47 PM

Waiting for a Simpi diatribe on the evils of revenge porn in 3 2 1

by Anonymousreply 177June 11, 2021 4:22 PM

Because Armie never shared pics with his finsta group. He would never!

by Anonymousreply 178June 11, 2021 5:11 PM

So.... another 26 parts to come and they're worse than anything we've seen thus far.

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2021 5:16 PM

What is included on this newly revealed video?

by Anonymousreply 180June 11, 2021 5:22 PM

So far all we have is repeats….and on 3 different accounts. Let’s see the video, if it really exists.

by Anonymousreply 181June 11, 2021 6:45 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 182June 11, 2021 7:26 PM

One thing i know for sure. Even if we get like 5 HD videos with him facing the camera and all his tattoos on display, his stans will stick to their story. That's not him. It's fake. Rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 183June 11, 2021 8:16 PM

R183 His fans are noisy but irrelevant by themselves.

His fate will be decided by his peers in Hollywood - actresses in particular will not want to be associated him if this video is legit, and also by the general public who are currently less engaged but may be falling for the stan disinformation techniques on social media.

A picture paints a 1000 words - a video even more so I think it would be game over.

I don't see it happening though - who would want a video of themselves being abused circulated?

by Anonymousreply 184June 11, 2021 8:57 PM

Actor B is currently in rehab. His wife filed for divorce, but even that wasn’t enough to convince him that he had a serious problem.

There was an intervention. He was told that his career is over unless he goes to rehab, so he finally went. He is being treated for drugs, alcohol and s*x addiction.

Shame they had to ruin the blind with this b/s -

It has been sad to see how addiction has changed each of their lives.

We wish all three men well in their quest for sobriety!

Yeah its their lives/careers that were ruined! The tragedy!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 11, 2021 9:37 PM

This Effie chick needs to move on, Armie is never going to love her or apologize for not loving her.

by Anonymousreply 186June 11, 2021 10:05 PM

R186 Why?

At least this way she can carry on fucking him (over) for years.

by Anonymousreply 187June 11, 2021 10:07 PM

What the fuck does the video show?

by Anonymousreply 188June 11, 2021 10:38 PM

R188 It hasn't been released.

The allegation is that this woman secretly recorded him and she is telling him to stop multiple times and he didn't.

Other than that who knows.

by Anonymousreply 189June 11, 2021 10:57 PM

But did she say “pineapple?”

by Anonymousreply 190June 11, 2021 11:16 PM

Didn't someone claim his safe word was 'Grace' after his daughter's middle name?

by Anonymousreply 191June 11, 2021 11:59 PM

R191 Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 192June 12, 2021 12:02 AM

ArmieHammerVictims is posting a convo between Armie and a guy he was domming.

by Anonymousreply 193June 12, 2021 12:03 AM

R192 Is his Lord and Saviour

by Anonymousreply 194June 12, 2021 12:03 AM

R193 God what a bore he is.

I got cock flop reading that little exchange.

by Anonymousreply 195June 12, 2021 12:08 AM

The safe word was “Jesus?”

by Anonymousreply 196June 12, 2021 12:17 AM

When can I crawl to him on all fours and suck his feet n cock?.

by Anonymousreply 197June 12, 2021 12:47 AM

R197 When you become interesting?

by Anonymousreply 198June 12, 2021 12:48 AM

Did his twin go too?

by Anonymousreply 199June 12, 2021 1:05 AM

I am VERY and INTERESTING.

by Anonymousreply 200June 12, 2021 1:08 AM

I think he should’ve checked into a mental institution.

by Anonymousreply 201June 12, 2021 1:15 AM

For Cannibalism?

Does he taper off or does he stop eating women's body parts Cold Turkey?

by Anonymousreply 202June 12, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote]R186 This Effie chick needs to move on. Armie is never going to love her or apologize for not loving her.

She is tellin’ you, [italic]she’s not goin’!

by Anonymousreply 203June 12, 2021 2:27 AM

Effie is an anagram. When her true name is revealed, Armie Hammer will be dead or in prison for life.

by Anonymousreply 204June 12, 2021 2:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 12, 2021 2:31 AM

R193. so Armie is a top? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 206June 12, 2021 2:40 AM

R206 I read only with the twinks. Doesn't he like to be dommed by the trannies? He's a hungry, sub for penis too apparently.

by Anonymousreply 207June 12, 2021 7:47 AM

Whoever has the video should just make sure there's no penis shots and reveal that bitch!

by Anonymousreply 208June 12, 2021 7:50 AM

I guarantee Armie will be in New York for the Tribeca festival. He's addicted to the spotlight. That's why he went to rehab. The idea that he'd lose his career is his only interest. Effie should send him a present.

by Anonymousreply 209June 12, 2021 7:53 AM

R201 Its possible he has?

Why would you need to leave the Caymans for rehab?

by Anonymousreply 210June 12, 2021 10:41 AM

More accusations of cutting women from the new Instagram account.

by Anonymousreply 211June 12, 2021 10:45 AM

"make you disappear money"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 12, 2021 11:03 AM

R212 That is so fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 213June 12, 2021 3:14 PM

I think RainbowDazz's mind has finally cracked. Long ass post about the divorce being finalised in 2022/23, Liz married to some 3rd rate prince, the hoes sued and Armie's name cleared blah blah. The sequel happens, the love scenes are scorching, award for everyone etc etc

Ending with this gem :

Eventually a journalist at another event asks them what everyone has been dying to know— are you two a couple? The boys smile and say “yep” and that’s it. Timmy posts a blank screen with a single word “yep” on it with two emoji hearts and Armie posts a photo of initials in the sand “AH + TC” with the caption “being in love makes me sappy as fuck”. The internet breaks. Everything is how it’s supposed to be. Luca sits back and sips his tea smugly.

I think she may single-handedly explain the wage gap.

by Anonymousreply 214June 12, 2021 7:12 PM

So. The latest allegation is that he abused a gay fan of CMBYN who had contacted him to tell him how the film had had an impact on his life.

Apparently he thought the pups 'could endure more pain'

"I feel he already had an idea on how to play every single victim according to their need and personalities.. he was improving his technique on how to get away with it"

It's a tough read

by Anonymousreply 215June 12, 2021 8:12 PM

R215 So part 2 is the worst yet.

He's OVAH!

Rehab won't fix this.

by Anonymousreply 216June 12, 2021 10:17 PM

[quote]Luca sits back and sips his tea smugly.

They had this in their previous fantasy ending too - what exactly is he meant to be smug about here?

by Anonymousreply 217June 12, 2021 11:01 PM

JFC

by Anonymousreply 218June 12, 2021 11:30 PM

R218 Indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 12, 2021 11:32 PM

There are no words. JMFC

by Anonymousreply 220June 12, 2021 11:45 PM

We haven't heard about KSA yet.

by Anonymousreply 221June 12, 2021 11:47 PM

Soooo?

Do we think Armie's lawyers rushed him into rehab to try to pull a mental health defence against standing trial? Try to wangle a treatment order? Its all very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 222June 13, 2021 12:16 AM

If you were a producer, would you hire this guy for your project, knowing you could be held liable if he decides to pull his shit on somebody connected with it? What insurance company would issue a completion bond for a production with him in it?

by Anonymousreply 223June 13, 2021 1:04 AM

He's done done done. Like completely done. You can't have chicken and ribs together and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 224June 13, 2021 1:08 AM

Re : Instagram posts. Anyone can post anything anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 225June 13, 2021 2:52 AM

i think R185 is the worst blind gossip column I've ever come across. Literally nothing new that hasn't been said in actual articles naming Affleck, Hammer and Perry.

by Anonymousreply 226June 13, 2021 2:55 AM

R223 He could work for the disgraced ones like Singer and Spacey, if Spacey has anymore money. Problem is hus acting. He really is terrible.

In a way, I feel a little bad for him. He's obviously getting bad advice. They should have insisted he apologize from the very beginning. He needs more than rehab to help, if any of this is true. A stint in jail might make him a better person.

by Anonymousreply 227June 13, 2021 3:03 AM

^ did your time in the nuthouse make you a better person R227?^

by Anonymousreply 228June 13, 2021 3:05 AM

R225 That’s true but if these are lies it's time he said something that isn't filtered through hus lawyer. His silence at this juncture and quietly going to rehab for sex issues, js just making him look more guilty.

by Anonymousreply 229June 13, 2021 3:06 AM

God, he's sexy!

by Anonymousreply 230June 13, 2021 3:10 AM

R230 stop lying to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 231June 13, 2021 3:13 AM

Has anyone checked out tapatalk?

by Anonymousreply 232June 13, 2021 3:30 AM

There's no cure for sexual sadism. He's just going to keep offending unless he does something so godawful that they have to lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 233June 13, 2021 3:31 AM

He’s going to end up like Bob Crane.

by Anonymousreply 234June 13, 2021 3:50 AM

R234 Playing the lead in a rebooted Hogan’s Heroes?

by Anonymousreply 235June 13, 2021 3:53 AM

(R235) Dead in a sleazy motel room.

by Anonymousreply 236June 13, 2021 3:56 AM

The man can't even get an erection without some kind of violence involved. I'm convinced he's into snuff porn.

by Anonymousreply 237June 13, 2021 5:24 AM

For Armie sex has to be literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 238June 13, 2021 6:10 AM

R238 Not excusing his atrocious behavior but he was most likely raped repeatedly as a young child. His dead grandad was raping his aunt as a small child and allegedly so was his dad. He was a pretty and effeminate boy surrounded by pedos. One who was a meth addict (grandad). What is the chance grandad didn't fiddle with him?

by Anonymousreply 239June 13, 2021 6:33 AM

^^ The aggressive cover with the perfect plastic wife and adorable children should have given people adequate warning that this dude wasn't right. They pushed that happy family shtick until the day the divorce was announced.

by Anonymousreply 240June 13, 2021 6:35 AM

You can’t rehabilitate a psychopath.

Those latest screenshots make it sound like he was grooming not only guys, too, but guys in school...which hopefully means college and not actual schoolboys. Throughout all these leaks Hammer’s “voice” is exactly the same and consistent which is why I have no doubt it was him.

He’s utter scum.

by Anonymousreply 241June 13, 2021 6:49 AM

"he tied me up and kicked me... I thought I had internal bleeding... when I sent him the photos of the bruises he laughed"

I'm guessing the kink shaming defence has expired?

by Anonymousreply 242June 13, 2021 9:51 AM

R242 And again with the anonymous texts telling her to get out of LA.

by Anonymousreply 243June 13, 2021 9:56 AM

What actress is going to work with him?

by Anonymousreply 244June 13, 2021 10:15 AM

what about his son Ford? I saw the video of him sucking Armie's toes like he was an adult doing down on a cock. I think there may have been abuse there.

by Anonymousreply 245June 13, 2021 10:27 AM

R239 Christ, and I thought the Gettys were fucked up! What family trauma are the Rockefellers hiding?

by Anonymousreply 246June 13, 2021 11:33 AM

Debbie - surname Donut ...

"she needs to be set an example of"

How is this woman English?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 13, 2021 4:43 PM

Oh dear....

[quote]Armie, I want to see you smile, because this is how this story should end: with you winning, happy and smiling. I feel proud of you because it must be so damn hard to keep silence all these months and you had courage to do it. If you only gave an interview telling all the truth, the media and Internet would break, but the right time for it is yet to come. It's like running a marathon, by the end you get tired the most, and your rivals get angrier, but the last hundred meters are the most important ones. You've already gone so far, you can make it to the end. Time is on your side ❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 14, 2021 12:58 AM

They really don't live in the real world, do they? Even if their little fantasy of a lawsuit proving he was innocent and his accusers were wrong happened, it wouldn't revive his career. The story has existed for too long now, that even a win in court won't undo it in the eyes of the public.

Besides, what do these loons tell themselves is the reason for him delaying his "revenge"?

by Anonymousreply 249June 14, 2021 1:30 AM

Shot....

chaser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 14, 2021 9:36 AM

"It was like he hated me while having sex. Like he wanted to kill me"

by Anonymousreply 251June 14, 2021 9:44 AM

The insipid loons have made an new Instagram account called goodguyarmiehammer :

Tongue firmly in cheek fan account to combat negativity & malice. DM us your Armie Hammer good deed stories. Keep it PG.

Its just the usual over the top jokey nonsense - "Armie Hammer returned by overdue book to the library for me and even pa'd the fine."

I think they think they're being smart by showing how easy it is to make up nonsense stories and post them on the internet.

Still no defamation case then bitches?

by Anonymousreply 252June 14, 2021 9:57 AM

More like Armie Hammered if you ask me!

by Anonymousreply 253June 14, 2021 9:58 AM

R252 His stepmother follows that account. This must be his PR strategy. Scream into the echo chamber so his paid fans and stupid sheepish Charmies continue to support him. He will never be a star now. But he probably doesn't care just wants to make any crap movie he can get.

by Anonymousreply 254June 14, 2021 10:19 AM

R250 LMAO. Sometimes I think his fans are trolling him.

by Anonymousreply 255June 14, 2021 10:19 AM

What a fug.

Effie says he groom minors too.

by Anonymousreply 256June 14, 2021 10:27 AM

R254 Armie refers to Misty as 'my father's new wife'

by Anonymousreply 257June 14, 2021 11:24 AM

R256 He sure looks purty to me..

by Anonymousreply 258June 14, 2021 11:39 AM

Rainbowditz is off her meds again and is DARING us to deny the real realness of charmie:

"ya know... watch armie in the call me by your name and i will call you by mine scene and tell me that is only acting. i dare you. cause i love armie but i have never seen that level of performance in any of his other roles. i’m not saying he’s a bad actor. no he is a good actor. better than he gets credit for. but i have never seen him give a performance like that where the line was not only blurred but truly GONE. fully lost in the character. in the moment. his eyes. the way he holds timmys face. the flaring nostrils. the slow gulp of realization that hes utterly fucked. the sheer desire. it feels like you’re a voyeur watching a real couple. and maybe at the end of the day... that’s exactly what you are."

Snort!

by Anonymousreply 259June 14, 2021 12:34 PM

R259 She's gone to her happy place

Her mum's basement

by Anonymousreply 260June 14, 2021 12:37 PM

We need another finsta rat!!!

Someone leak some shit

by Anonymousreply 261June 14, 2021 6:51 PM

R259 Someone send her the link to the Guardian interview where Hammer admits he could never connect with the character and Luca had to show him videos of other actors doing what he wanted Armie to do, so Armie could just copy their performances.

by Anonymousreply 262June 14, 2021 7:03 PM

R262 Yes.

Being a sociopath he would have no access to the actual feeling so its acting by numbers all the way.

by Anonymousreply 263June 14, 2021 7:06 PM

Yes, he can flare his nostrils all he wants, but he still has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 264June 14, 2021 7:34 PM

Michael telling us his truth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 14, 2021 10:52 PM

He and Debbie are married, right? They must be. They wank each other off to AH movies.

by Anonymousreply 266June 15, 2021 12:25 AM

I thought the hammers were richer then $180 million? That's nothing in today's money. Some sitcom actors have that kind of money. That's not family money, that's a single person personal fortune.

I thought these people were billionaires? Hell, even the Kardashians are richer then these people.

This family is either broke or cash poor. No wonder he has to act. Hollywood has been trying to make him happen for over a decade now and nothing.

This also got upset a few years ago when he was called out for being in nothing flops and bombs for a decade, yet Hollywood kept trying to push him because he's a white male and that really hit a nerve with him.

The truth hurts!

by Anonymousreply 267June 15, 2021 12:53 AM

[quote]I thought these people were billionaires?

They are in the Caymans.

by Anonymousreply 268June 15, 2021 12:56 AM

Was Armie grooming her to help him rape men? The latest ss sound sinister.

by Anonymousreply 269June 15, 2021 4:21 PM

The HH Collective are LARPing as psychologists now :

The individual’s name is Elizabeth Chambers. Beneath the portrayed façade that is being outwardly projected, lies a sinister manipulation. Records demonstrate that the Hollywood actor’s former wife is attempting to make people believe that her one-sided and delusional version of events is the reality, as if she is in a reality TV show. Off camera, Elizabeth Chambers is recorded as a snarly, rage filled, and controlling individual while she posts staged and fake photographs on social media.

Batshit crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 15, 2021 4:32 PM

Lol R270 - just as well there's no leaked finsta evidence of Armie having faked his public persona or anything. Oh, wait.......

by Anonymousreply 271June 15, 2021 4:42 PM

R270 Its the same genius who claimed Big Pharma was trashing Hammer to knacker Crisis.

He really has the BEST fans lol.

by Anonymousreply 272June 15, 2021 4:43 PM

Is that by the same person who thought Big Pharma was behind Armie’s downfall?

by Anonymousreply 273June 15, 2021 4:43 PM

R273 Yes. This time there's a connection to .....

the Jewish community.

by Anonymousreply 274June 15, 2021 4:46 PM

R274 lol. He deserves his fans.

by Anonymousreply 275June 15, 2021 6:56 PM

Who will star in the Lifetime Original Movie?

Can Meredith play his mom?

by Anonymousreply 276June 15, 2021 7:01 PM

The Twitter Donuts have been reposting that blog - I wonder if they read lol?

Oh and that woman 'parted ways' with Pfizer in 2009 and lets just say - she didn't take it well....

The Employment Tribunal threw her case out due to clownery (well that's summary of the judgement any way)

by Anonymousreply 277June 15, 2021 7:02 PM

A Jewish Charmie just pointed out the elephant in the room.

So much popcorn these days!

by Anonymousreply 278June 15, 2021 7:20 PM

Hey Simpi!!!

If you're going to denounce me on Twitter as a Monika sock account at least unblock me first lol!

Oh if you're still wondering how MK found that Effie video so quickly ..... it was me who tipped her off.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 279June 15, 2021 8:43 PM

R279 can you explain what any of this means?

by Anonymousreply 280June 15, 2021 8:58 PM

After reading ArmieHammerVictims, I'm even more outraged and disgusted, and I didn't think that was possible. We're talking years of manipulation and abuse of people too young to know better. Fuck jail at this point. I hope he and his scumbag pervert friends die or are otherwise ruined for life. I know the main one is Tyler Ramsey. There's also the douchebag who owns the gym, Ryan Farhoudi. Can you imagine being a woman who pays money to work out with that guy? Better be careful in the locker room. You never know who's watching.

by Anonymousreply 281June 15, 2021 10:02 PM

Ryan is the one who thinks that a woman wearing make up means she's hitting on him, right?

by Anonymousreply 282June 15, 2021 10:28 PM

R278 Screenshare please! Or link! Share the goodies. I’ll share my popcorn. Merci!

by Anonymousreply 283June 15, 2021 10:33 PM

R281 The enablers are honestly one of the most disturbing parts of this.

I can understand that AH is a sociopath but to have a group of friends aid and abet him is shocking to me.

And as for the 'professionals' involved in this saga - the agent/publicist/lawyers - there really are no words.

I hope they all burn

Assuming these new stories are real did anyone else get creepy vibes from the one about of cutting that guy's hair off?

I wonder if he had dark curly hair like a certain other actor who was getting all the attention in the CMBYN era?

by Anonymousreply 284June 16, 2021 12:41 AM

R283 Here you go...

Theres lot of follow ups

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 16, 2021 12:49 AM

I want the sex tapes! (You know they exist).

by Anonymousreply 286June 16, 2021 12:52 AM

R286 Ask the LAPD or Apple

by Anonymousreply 287June 16, 2021 12:53 AM

It is very helpful when someone films their crimes

Stupid - but helpful

by Anonymousreply 288June 16, 2021 12:56 AM

He makes Kevin Spacey look practically benign.

Perhaps HE is behind this smear campaign ? ?

by Anonymousreply 289June 16, 2021 1:01 AM

Who gives a fuck about this Stupid over privileged white asshole.

Fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 290June 16, 2021 1:04 AM

R277 he has the crème de la crème of psychotic misfits defending him. The enabling friends are the biggest freaks though. Still worried about the damage the Ramsey's have done in Nicaragua and in that African village that Tyler freak went to. The Ramsey parents are the same type of freaky evangelical missionary typed that often are involved in sordid situations in 3rd world countries. Weren't there like 5 Ramsey brothers but now there only appear to be three. One died recently. Suspect it was drugs. The way they clean up after Armie is like a full time, life time commitment. They returned to the states at exactly the same time as him. Assuming that they were in GC. If the dad has employed them to mind his son he must have known Armie was thus unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 291June 16, 2021 1:47 AM

R285 beggars can't be choosers. When you're defending a pervert you need all your conspiracy theorists, anti semites, shippers and pedophiles like Mike to have hands on deck.

by Anonymousreply 292June 16, 2021 1:52 AM

R286 I'm sure there are sex tapes too. I'm also sure there is nothing remotely sexy about them (unless you like to see young people misled and physically and emotionally abused as Armie's friends do.) Most people would find them sad and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 293June 16, 2021 3:54 AM

I can't wait until the Tyler stuff comes out. He is just vile. Does he really think the happy clappy christian "artist" facade fools anyone? One glance at his IG and it's clear as day he's a fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 294June 16, 2021 7:38 AM

Tyler the Creator?

by Anonymousreply 295June 16, 2021 8:48 AM

R294 lol i'm waiting for the release of that famous documentary him and Armie made like 10 years ago. What was it about again?

by Anonymousreply 296June 16, 2021 9:01 AM

Tyler is a weirdo for sure. He's obsessed with his male child, you would think he didn't even have a daughter too. He has always struck me as possibly the man who groomed Armie. He's nearly 50 still hanging out with much younger men and being supported by the Hammer family fortune. An ex casting couch, I meant, casting agent.

by Anonymousreply 297June 16, 2021 10:30 AM

"sorry to disappoint you"

by Anonymousreply 298June 16, 2021 10:53 AM

Man Effie really is burning it all down via the armiehammervictims account right now 🍿 Including more DMs clearly written by Hammer in his usual narcissist style. Cue the culties with their laughable attempt at debunking these in 3...2...1......

by Anonymousreply 299June 16, 2021 11:17 AM

^ The teenage Italian, Velvet Moon, is back - plus allegations that he raped an escort and killed a baby duck.

by Anonymousreply 300June 16, 2021 11:20 AM

So why do we think Effie has started posting up a storm again?

Are the LAPD about to press charges and she's setting the scene?

Are the LAPD/DA wavering so she's putting pressure on or are they about to drop the case so she isn't held back from posting by legal considerations?

It just seems weird to stop for weeks presumably on GA's instruction to now go full on again.

by Anonymousreply 301June 16, 2021 11:31 AM

Sooooo. Some people are mass reporting the latest posts.

Why so pressed bitches? I thought it was all fan fic?

by Anonymousreply 302June 16, 2021 12:53 PM

Lmao they are super pressed because these new stories, as with the others, ring soooooo true to form for Harmie Shammer.

by Anonymousreply 303June 16, 2021 12:59 PM

I guess I'd better channel my inner Debbie and ss any new ones before the loons report them.

Whilst I have something in common with Debbie being a Brit, I do have two things she doesn't.

A dick and a dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 304June 16, 2021 1:06 PM

How is it even rape lol?

She's clearly a whore.

by Anonymousreply 305June 16, 2021 2:54 PM

These idiots are getting worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306June 16, 2021 5:31 PM

Imagine your first time being getting your neck bitten whilst you wank a fat old man off on a bench.

by Anonymousreply 307June 16, 2021 7:00 PM

His son, Ford, is so lucky to be able to suck daddy’s feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308June 16, 2021 7:02 PM

R308 He has to have his shoes custom made.

If only he needed custom made condoms he might not be so angry all the time.

by Anonymousreply 309June 16, 2021 8:43 PM

So stunning!

So brave!

So why have you turned comments off?

They've worked it all out. Effie is getting someone of Fiver to produce the DMs. Its only a fiver, hence the typos! Its all so clear now!

They should really tell his lawyer because ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 16, 2021 9:14 PM

They are his lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 311June 16, 2021 9:48 PM

I love armie’s big feet. Makes my cock hard.

by Anonymousreply 312June 16, 2021 11:26 PM

R309 Must be shitty to have big feet and a tiny cock.

by Anonymousreply 313June 17, 2021 8:27 AM

Is it Cannibals Anonymous?

by Anonymousreply 314June 17, 2021 8:29 AM

So Armie's Instagram account appears to be following the hashtag

#chiharushiota again - she of the blood splatter art installations.

He did definitely delete it previously didn't he?

Weird - must be bored in rehab

by Anonymousreply 315June 17, 2021 3:27 PM

R315 You know who else likes to leave coy hints? Serial killers.

by Anonymousreply 316June 17, 2021 4:32 PM

Oh look!!!

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen going on the record to accuse Michael Costello of faking DMs.

I wonder why neither Armie nor his lawyer have thought to do this?

Oh..... that's right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 19, 2021 1:42 PM

Armie's too hot to worry about this.

by Anonymousreply 318June 19, 2021 6:22 PM

R318 Indeed. 90 degrees F today in Orlando, Florida

by Anonymousreply 319June 19, 2021 6:27 PM

R319 That back fat is gonna be sweating

by Anonymousreply 320June 19, 2021 6:29 PM

I wonder in the tremors have set in yet?

by Anonymousreply 321June 19, 2021 6:34 PM

R320 Cracklins! Yummy. He’d best be careful with other sex cannibals in that facility.

by Anonymousreply 322June 19, 2021 7:27 PM

It must be like the Hunger Games in there.

by Anonymousreply 323June 19, 2021 8:48 PM

Poor Timmy.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324June 20, 2021 12:48 AM

Ahahahahahah! Let’s make it go viral!

by Anonymousreply 325June 20, 2021 3:49 AM

LMAO - Russian Kitty Dom has been busy liking Henry Cavill's muscle thirst posts on Instagram.

And on Daddy's Day too!

Someone gonna be mad/jealous

by Anonymousreply 326June 20, 2021 3:25 PM

Well, I guess at least this year Armie won't be ditching his kids to spend Father's Day with Luca...

by Anonymousreply 327June 20, 2021 5:20 PM

R327 He is never with his kids on daddy day. The only time he was locked down with them.

by Anonymousreply 328June 21, 2021 7:45 AM

Is Armie Hammer basically going to become the 21st Century Frances Farmer?

by Anonymousreply 329June 21, 2021 7:57 AM

R329 I don't think he's going to be the 21st Century anything.

by Anonymousreply 330June 21, 2021 10:07 AM

So that EGBA tattoo doesn't mean Everything is Gonna Be Alright after all. It means ...

Everyone Gonna Be Ate

He was telling us all this time!!!

by Anonymousreply 331June 21, 2021 5:49 PM

Lmfaooooooooo

by Anonymousreply 332June 21, 2021 6:34 PM

Not Debbie sending Cliff notes to Armie's lawyer

LMFAO - The clownery.

As if his team doesn't know about Effie's new account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 21, 2021 10:24 PM

Is she doing this FOR FREE?

by Anonymousreply 334June 21, 2021 10:49 PM

Debbie's photo book....

by Anonymousreply 335June 21, 2021 10:49 PM

R334 She get free photos.

Perhaps she's noshing off the chemist?

by Anonymousreply 336June 21, 2021 10:52 PM

My fave thing about Debbie is her persistence with "disscusting".

by Anonymousreply 337June 22, 2021 8:35 AM

I can't wait for the story about Armie's lawyers dumping him because they were fed up with his idiotic fans harassing them

by Anonymousreply 338June 22, 2021 9:13 AM

R338 I think their bigger problem is they have an idiot for a client

So i wonder if he is really in rehab or just done a Polanski and run away? Lots of extradition free countries out there no doubt.

Maybe Simpi will let him stay in her spare room

by Anonymousreply 339June 22, 2021 9:43 AM

According to this loon Armie might consider being called 'Trash Daddy' libelous.

Are we in danger gurl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340June 22, 2021 10:03 AM

What ate the odds that Disscusting Debbie is also Liablous LaterLaterLater?

by Anonymousreply 341June 22, 2021 1:31 PM

R341 Oh, DEFINATELY.

by Anonymousreply 342June 22, 2021 1:48 PM

Debbie does desperation lol.

Why won't you speak? Whyyyyy????

And lol at her talking about the MeToo movement whilst tweeting a mens rights Instagram account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 22, 2021 3:06 PM

R343 This woman is comedy (fool's) gold

She needs a BAFTA!

by Anonymousreply 344June 22, 2021 3:12 PM

Oh dear

'dropped out' - sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345June 22, 2021 7:10 PM

I try to picture him at rehab group therapy sessions. There is a 100% chance he is already fucking somebody there, that man is not celibate lol.

by Anonymousreply 346June 22, 2021 7:25 PM

R346 I hope its a crackhead and he gets shanked lol.

Or is that just in Oz?

by Anonymousreply 347June 22, 2021 7:29 PM

There's an absolute shit show going down on Armie's Instagram.

Shouts of Cannibal !and Stop Eating People!. You don't deserve Father's Day! #DontSupportArmieHammer

Debbie is FEWMIN

by Anonymousreply 348June 22, 2021 10:13 PM

Can you stop eating people. We want a second movie.

by Anonymousreply 349June 22, 2021 10:24 PM

He would have been in that cannibal movie that Luca and Timothee are making, except he didn’t want fake blood and gore.

by Anonymousreply 350June 22, 2021 11:19 PM

I wonder if it was the ending to The Minutes which made Armie want that role?

He really wasn't hiding much

by Anonymousreply 351June 22, 2021 11:41 PM

Not Simpi posting a DeBunKinG VIdeO on Instagram

Its literally just every single screenshot in Effie's highlights followed by the same screenshot with the word FAKE and some sparkles over it.

LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 352June 23, 2021 10:17 AM

I have to say the plot to "Legally Blonde 4" is quite the let down...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 23, 2021 3:57 PM

Debbie is on the payroll for HH Lawyers now. Says statute of limitations on rape is three years. Didn’t know she was also a California congresswoman and made a change to the 2016 law.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 23, 2021 4:09 PM

LMAO. This thread.

by Anonymousreply 355June 23, 2021 4:10 PM

I'm amazed she didn't call it the STATUE of LIBERTATIONS.

by Anonymousreply 356June 23, 2021 4:15 PM

R354 poor Donut is liable to off herself if he goes down. All the more reason to hope for his demise.

by Anonymousreply 357June 23, 2021 4:20 PM

They'll have to put Debbie's package through the shredder just to improve the spelling..

by Anonymousreply 358June 23, 2021 4:20 PM

R357 Nah. Debbie's a ride or die bitch.

She won't go down without a fight.

In this case a bare-knuckle brawl at the State Penn when she's caught smuggling a metal file up her hoo-haa

Innocence for Armie Hammers!!!

by Anonymousreply 359June 23, 2021 4:40 PM

R359 State Pen even lol. My God its catching!!!

by Anonymousreply 360June 23, 2021 4:42 PM

Not one of simpi’s minions, charmingsass on tumblr, revealing that Charmie had the video of Armie doing DMT in October (FYI - Daily Mail posted it in January) whilst they were calling him a wholesome father figure. Oopsie! What else are they hiding as they try to convince the world he’s baking soda clean?

by Anonymousreply 361June 23, 2021 9:42 PM

Perhaps they thought it was baking soda and he was just clearing out his sinuses...

by Anonymousreply 362June 23, 2021 10:14 PM

Okayyyyyyyyyy

by Anonymousreply 363June 24, 2021 1:38 AM

R361 Is that QAnon code?

by Anonymousreply 364June 24, 2021 4:39 AM

R361 Wow they really have sunk to new depths of cult insanity. That wingnut charmingsass on tumblr has a pinned post 'Armie's redemption arc' with a step by step plan of what he should do in order to 'address all the issues' and then 'disappear for a while'. I shit you not. They are hilarious 🍿

Also, who is Charmings? Pretty sure he wants his ass back.

by Anonymousreply 365June 24, 2021 5:43 AM

R361 That's wild, wonder what else they already know about that they're desperately hoping doesn't become public.

by Anonymousreply 366June 24, 2021 10:47 AM

R366 How do they get this information? His stepmother, Misty, the trailer park ho second wife, follows all the Charmie accounts. Is she the one feeding them the information? Undoubtedly she's also trying to keep Charmie going so her boy can stay relevant. Dru and Misty seem like Michael's henchmen.

by Anonymousreply 367June 24, 2021 11:39 AM

Why would Team Armie send out his drug videos to anyone?

Least of all his crazy ass fans?

by Anonymousreply 368June 24, 2021 11:46 AM

Moonpig moments - Debbie edition...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 24, 2021 7:16 PM

wow. that's...truly a herculean effort on her part. It would be impressive if it weren't just....so sad and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 370June 24, 2021 7:22 PM

She's asking for contributions for a letter to go with the brief.

I've got some tings to say...

Why'd the bitch have to block me?

by Anonymousreply 371June 24, 2021 7:36 PM

R371 THINGS - Jfc.

by Anonymousreply 372June 24, 2021 7:38 PM

She is moving into the same scary stalker-super-fan-killer territory that simpi already is in.

by Anonymousreply 373June 24, 2021 7:41 PM

Can you imagine your only fans being Debbie and Simpi?! Award winning comedy lol.

by Anonymousreply 374June 24, 2021 8:14 PM

I can't wait for the time when no lawsuit ever happens and she's just at a loss as to why this was never used.

Also, just how old is she that she decided getting it printed out and putting post-its all over them will get the "laywer" to pay attention?

by Anonymousreply 375June 24, 2021 8:42 PM

R374 It was in response to Simpi saying someone should post the latest screenshots to his lawyer.

I guess she thought post meant mail.

Not playing with a full vocabulary

by Anonymousreply 376June 24, 2021 9:38 PM

R376 I've clowned myself.

Simpi said someone should SHOW them to his lawyer

by Anonymousreply 377June 24, 2021 9:41 PM

This is me not worrying about the mental heath of Deb

by Anonymousreply 378June 25, 2021 8:41 AM

I think he’ll come out of rehab with a name change and be Navy Hammer or Calvary Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 379June 25, 2021 10:20 AM

Not Simpi 'producing' another 2 debunkulizing videos of Effie's DMs.

Hey Simpi gurl why don't you just get Armie's lawyer to say they're fake?

Should be easy with all that 'expert' input you have at your disposal. Right! Right?

by Anonymousreply 380June 25, 2021 11:02 AM

Tangential to the Armie Hammer train wreck is the Charmie ship wreck. Get your popcorn ready! Charmie are wailing that Timothee Chalamet has BETRAYED the sacred memory of Armie by bringing his girlfriend onto the hallowed ground of the cannibal movie he is making with Luca Guadagnino. Running my bath water as we speak. It just wants those special Charmie tear bath salts.

by Anonymousreply 381June 25, 2021 2:58 PM

Not Simpi selling Merch!!!!

I wondered how that bitch was going to pay the bills whilst she is 'working' full time on her Fake News empire.

Its all branded - "Fakers Make Fakes"

They sure do Simpi, they sure do...

by Anonymousreply 382June 25, 2021 3:33 PM

That is a great tagline, along with “Stop lying, you liar!”

by Anonymousreply 383June 25, 2021 3:57 PM

#BelieveNoWomen

by Anonymousreply 384June 25, 2021 4:15 PM

LMAO

Our Bulgarian Queen seems to be shading our Debbie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 25, 2021 4:29 PM

R381 They're no doubt on the lookout for another ship to jump onto, and once they do they'll pretend to have never even heard of CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 386June 25, 2021 5:58 PM

R385 Effie! LMAO! Comidic goddess.

by Anonymousreply 387June 25, 2021 6:22 PM

The Charmies fetishize gay men. They'll move on to another gay ship as soon as one presents. They are also pedophiles so won't move onto anything without a weird age gap or that doesnt involve someone who looks like a minor. For instance they all stopped fetishizing the one direction boys as soon as they hit puberty. Timmy's aging out anyway. They're already sick of him. Plus the rl girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 388June 25, 2021 6:30 PM

R388 *fake gay men. Not actual gay men, they can't stand actual gay men.

Also, they didn't give up on Larry for a long time, way past puberty. However, they did fetishsise Louis as small and childlike. Even when he had a child of his own.

by Anonymousreply 389June 25, 2021 6:40 PM

R386 Chanel had started on Captain America and the Winter Soldier

She was very miffed when Anthony Mackie told the shippers to get fucked,

by Anonymousreply 390June 25, 2021 6:53 PM

Why can’t they ship legit queer people? Manekin is a fabulous queer band. Why can’t they ship them?

by Anonymousreply 391June 25, 2021 9:10 PM

Because they don't like real people. Real people are messy and do things they won't like. By shipping fake gay people they can tell themselves anything they don't like is just part of the act of pretending they're straight. They can pretend that in their 'real gay lives' they're the exact people they write about in their fan fic.

Also, because they can't have that super special feeling of being part of the in-crowd who knows the 'truth' about the celebs. Maybe even the celeb sending them secret messages. It's the same kind of needing to feel special you see with conspiracy theorists.

by Anonymousreply 392June 25, 2021 9:37 PM

Charmies still not getting over Lily being on Luca's new movie set.

"it feels like something has been defiled and with a very specific audience in mind...

I would feel this way if the tables were turned and Armie brought some deranged insta skanks to Luca’s set"

Lol - they really don't like women much

by Anonymousreply 393June 25, 2021 10:43 PM

R393 if their ship was real, LRD should be seen as an ally. They would understand why he needs to be closeted. They claim he's constantly sending them clues to his love yet they never give him the credit for doing so. They of course pretend the parade of women Armie had around didn’t exist. They laughed it off as him shamming to protect his true love. Why the double standards? They see Timmy as the girl in the relationship. They see women as submissive and lesser. He hasn't got the same human rights as Armie. No woman has. This is why they also hate Liz. Liz took nearly every Timmy and Armie pic they ever got yet they are now wishing her dead and her children taken away so they can be raised by a fake gay couple. They hate anything they know represents reality.

Rainbowdazzle is the most psychotic. She lives in fan fic land. Anything that shows any reality she wants gone. Timothee is now enemy Number one for her. She's always hated him secretly.

by Anonymousreply 394June 26, 2021 2:26 AM

The worse part is that the Charmies are regularly trying to undermine Timothee's reputation. They are often on industry accounts defaming and body shaming, calling him mercenary and opportunistic. They love to publicly shame him. I've even seen some of them spreading lies around about him like the std joke. They are very jealous of his rise. They are worse than haters at this point. They seek to level the playing field. Bring him down to Armie's level. They are aided and abetted by Armie's friends and family though. Who send them fake clues and follow all their blogs.

by Anonymousreply 395June 26, 2021 2:36 AM

Oh dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 26, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote] In its July 5 issue, National Enquirer claimed that it’s slowly dawning on Hammer how that there’s so much evidence out there that could send him to jail.

How do you read that and not realize it's made up? Just think for a second before you post an Indian gossip rag.

by Anonymousreply 397June 26, 2021 10:56 PM

R397 I read fine thanks.

He's in rehab on the moon with Elvis.

by Anonymousreply 398June 26, 2021 10:58 PM

I doubt he's really in rehab. He's much more likely to be at a golf resort and spa. Trying to lose his double chin and back fat. Probably is all the sun damage and smoking will never reverse his premature aging.

They'll be prepping him to make a comeback because their end goal has always been to try to make him happen. When I say they, I mean his father and the Ramseys. But he will never live down his psycho vibe. They have never been able to adequately disguise it. The only source of his fame has always been Timothee Chalamet and his interactions with him which masked his true nature, but only briefly.

by Anonymousreply 399June 27, 2021 6:43 AM

LOL Chamies

All the love we've for them, all our concern, all the dark or difficult moments or full crisis that I understand well and that they're more than legitimate for any of us here including me, even all the pain that in certain situations we can deeply feel and why not even the moments of doubt in which we feel lost because we love them so much and we miss them as hell and we would like to finally see something nice and positive about them.... all this is human and is more than understandable, and above all all of this is the indelible sign of how much we care about them and how much they have become important in our lives.

But I sincerely believe, and I say this with all the affection and deepest respect for every single person in this fandom, that all our love and support and therefore even the most difficult moments to overcome for us cannot and must not become their problem or the umpteenth test for them to pass. They already have a life and a situation not exactly easy to manage, at this time even more complicated and harder than ever, and what I think is that they don't really need more pressure, especially from us, to have to give some kind of proof to keep our support and our love for them. They've always done and continue to keep doing their best regarding this.. but there are times harder than others, like the current one, where I believe that they'd just need us, unconditionally and without having to prove anything to us and just knowing that we're there for them, that we trust them in spite of all the shit that's right in front of us.

I know well it's not easy at all and that we're all hurt and often broken like hell for everything that's going on, but we know our boys better than anyone else and I'm sure that any moment of crisis and suffering will pass.

We've our own lives, however difficult and heavy they may sometimes be to live, and they've their own which are trying to deal with the best they can... let's give them time and trust, and let's give time to ourselves too. Let's not give up and remain united for them, they deserve it. ❣️

by Anonymousreply 400June 27, 2021 1:39 PM

Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 401June 27, 2021 1:52 PM

Those psych wards will be filling up any time now...

by Anonymousreply 402June 27, 2021 1:54 PM

Why does it sound like they are trying to bolster the faithful? Doubt starting to creep in?

by Anonymousreply 403June 27, 2021 2:53 PM

Debbie - Andrew is just not that into you....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 27, 2021 3:59 PM

Still love Armie, the last of the handsome Movie Stars. I don't give a shit about wives or "dates". It's like gossiping with the Help.

by Anonymousreply 405June 27, 2021 6:01 PM

R405 'Star'...

by Anonymousreply 406June 27, 2021 6:02 PM

switch_ga is back....

You slept with your brother's wife...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 27, 2021 6:06 PM

Debbie love.

The word you're looking for is .....

opioids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408June 27, 2021 6:49 PM

Mums and dads, this is a very good example of pinprick irises.

by Anonymousreply 409June 27, 2021 7:33 PM

R407 Effie_ga never left. She's just been busy posting on her other accounts.

by Anonymousreply 410June 27, 2021 11:39 PM

At this point I wish he would just shit or get off the pot.

by Anonymousreply 411June 27, 2021 11:56 PM

Everyone is everyone else dot com

by Anonymousreply 412June 27, 2021 11:58 PM

R409 They're either in this state or fully blown. His stupid fans have been turning a blind eye to his drug use for years. Tyler has been keeping them preoccupied with clues and Charmie. Meanwhile Armie is probably been dabbling in every drug imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 413June 28, 2021 9:03 AM

His trips through the desert are just that..trips. Is he ever sober. His sm footprint should have been the huge red flag. More than anything his addictions will ensure he never makes a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 414June 28, 2021 9:06 AM

His trips through the desert are just that..trips. Is he ever sober. His sm footprint should have been the huge red flag. More than anything his addictions will ensure he never makes a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 415June 28, 2021 9:06 AM

Sigh

“Never Eat Your Idols”

by Anonymousreply 416June 28, 2021 10:29 AM

Armie and Timmy are still my favourite couple. I still love them both equally and no smear campaign, no PR crap can lessen my love. I realize that they are going through hard times and I'm ready to follow them. The love that I saw in their eyes is my Charmie candle and it lights my way in dark times.

Chamies XOXO

by Anonymousreply 417June 28, 2021 10:42 AM

Friday was hard. It takes a lot to put my mood down, but Friday 25th of June 2021 managed.

On the range of emotions, I was all of them. But that is on ME! On my (failed) expectations. And it's ok to ask why and why not and what the fuck? It's ok not to be ok. It's ok to rant to your friends, @starsshinebrightatthesea ILY. To seek encouragement from your fandom. I love you all.

Emotions settle. At the end of the day, I never have and never will stop loving them. Loving their love. Wishing them well. Wanting them happy. That above all.

CHAMIE XOXO

Love is love is love.

by Anonymousreply 418June 28, 2021 10:46 AM

R416 LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 419June 28, 2021 10:49 AM

Oh my God.

Simpi's latest video is over 10 minutes long.

I'm out

by Anonymousreply 420June 28, 2021 10:52 AM

R417 which psycho wrote this bullshit? And who the fuck is Chamie? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 421June 28, 2021 12:23 PM

Smear campaign? Wait, I thought the Charmies said Armie's kittens were all for PR?

by Anonymousreply 422June 28, 2021 12:24 PM

R422 Its all things to everyone!

by Anonymousreply 423June 28, 2021 12:26 PM

One of my spicier comments got a mention

Fame at last!

by Anonymousreply 424June 28, 2021 12:27 PM

R421 Charmies are Chalamet's fans. Hence the name. Mostly female pedos.

by Anonymousreply 425June 28, 2021 1:54 PM

Correction! Charmie are female pedos who think Ch(alamet) and Armie are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 426June 28, 2021 1:59 PM

Ch+Armie = Charmie

by Anonymousreply 427June 28, 2021 3:01 PM

R427 Can you get Rita Morena and another Electric Company cast mate to do it like those segments on the show?

by Anonymousreply 428June 28, 2021 3:16 PM

RD thinks Liz should be arrested for kidnapping....

Sure - let's stick those kids in rehab with their responsible parent - or whatever the fuck he is

by Anonymousreply 429June 28, 2021 4:29 PM

If she has physical custody currently, why is that kidnapping?

by Anonymousreply 430June 28, 2021 4:53 PM

R430 Because RD is insane.

She did raise a question about why if he's in rehab has no-one tried to spin this properly yet.

by Anonymousreply 431June 28, 2021 4:55 PM

R431 They have to decide which way to spin it. If he comes out clean, awesome! If he doesn’t do well, then he goes to another facility for the long term and avoids those pesky legal problems.

by Anonymousreply 432June 28, 2021 5:25 PM

Have the children been provided with the requisite “Daddy’s Gone to Rehab” coloring book so they can understand why daddy went away and what’s going to happen to him?

by Anonymousreply 433June 28, 2021 6:00 PM

Yes, in America you can avoid all legal problems if you go to rehab. The justice system hates this trick.

by Anonymousreply 434June 28, 2021 6:01 PM

“Children, on the doll, show us where daddy had you lick him.”

by Anonymousreply 435June 28, 2021 6:01 PM

R434 What if its a psych hospital and not rehab?

by Anonymousreply 436June 28, 2021 6:07 PM

Not Liz binge-watching Sex Life!

She does know Adam Demos was in Armie's finsta group right?

Mind you Adam did drop him pretty fast so maybe he's the rat...

by Anonymousreply 437June 28, 2021 6:12 PM

Happy 1 year anniversary of Armie Hammer's exodus from his family (i don't actually remember when exactly he left the island, i just know it's around now)! He said fuck the kids, my dick needs freedom lol. It's been quite a year lol, how can one person make so many wrong choices in life, it's kinda amazing.

by Anonymousreply 438June 28, 2021 7:05 PM

He was voted off the island?

by Anonymousreply 439June 28, 2021 8:00 PM

R426 they hate Timothee. They do however like to fantasize that he is being brutalized by Armie. Timothee's actual fans hate Armie.

by Anonymousreply 440June 29, 2021 2:43 PM

Not Debbie coming up with a new portmanteau

Quilty - When you stay so quiet for so long everyone assume you're guilty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 29, 2021 3:45 PM

Oh Debbie. Inventor of words and word usage. “know” and “no”; “hear” and “here”

by Anonymousreply 442June 29, 2021 4:29 PM

So. The victims account has just published another story and publicly asked Adam Demos if he is a rapist...

by Anonymousreply 443June 29, 2021 10:38 PM

Debbie has debunkulized it so its ok guys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444June 29, 2021 10:42 PM

HH Lawyers are on the case!

What the fuck has the UK got to do with it????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 29, 2021 11:13 PM

R443 You mean Efrosina Angelova? I thought she said she wanted to kill herself. Anyway in more important news, Gal Gadot just had her third baby. Can't wait to see her in Death On The Nile.

by Anonymousreply 446June 30, 2021 1:01 AM

Ah good, the “let’s use her full name as if it's an insult" person is back. Yes, like most people, Effie’s in possession of a first name and a surname. What’s your point? And she hasn’t hidden the fact that she’s behind the AH victims accounts, so… What’s your point?

by Anonymousreply 447June 30, 2021 5:29 AM

R447 Oh no she is pointless, I just wanted to clear up who's hiding behind all those accounts.

by Anonymousreply 448June 30, 2021 7:48 AM

R448 hmm if she's so pointless why doesn't Saint Armie have a career anymore lol?

by Anonymousreply 449June 30, 2021 8:07 AM

R449 Are you talking about Death On The Nile, or Next Goal Wins? So exciiiiiiited for those. You too?

by Anonymousreply 450June 30, 2021 8:28 AM

R448 She's doing the opposite of hiding. She literally said in her main account stories that she set up the AH victim accounts. And shortening your first name ain't that suss. Go take it up with Kate, Mike, Joe and Suzie.

There's only one character in this shitshow who's been hiding...

by Anonymousreply 451June 30, 2021 8:29 AM

R451 There is a reason she ain't posting those "stories" on her main account. She wan'ts to hide from legal liability, because she knows it's libel. She isn't smart. I don't know who those peope you listed are.

by Anonymousreply 452June 30, 2021 8:35 AM

Look over there!

by Anonymousreply 453June 30, 2021 8:38 AM

[quote]What the fuck has the UK got to do with it????

Nothing. I have no idea why that Debbie twat pretends to be from the UK. I guess they want to make it seem like he has international support?

Judging by the typos in R452's post, I think Debbie may now be posting here.

by Anonymousreply 454June 30, 2021 9:30 AM

WE DONUT WANT YOU HEAR DEBBIE!

by Anonymousreply 455June 30, 2021 10:10 AM

R450 I can't wait to see Next G W after they've cut all his scenes. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 456June 30, 2021 11:35 AM

What to make of the dude on twitter who claimed Harmie fucked his brother's wife? We always said she looked like a hotter version of Liz, and it would explain the apparent rift between Harmie and his (changeling/pool boy’s son) brother Viktor. But then, all we have is the word of some twitter rando, so...

by Anonymousreply 457June 30, 2021 11:40 AM

Oh dear. Simpi is in full conspiracy postathon mode.

She KNEW something like would happen because REASONS.

Its was all to stop Armie divorcing Liz. Every time he was ready to announce his divorce one of these women would appear. Dom, Milk, Effie - all of them!!! FAKE!!!!

Don't ask me how rumours of infidelity would stop him announcing his divorce because I sure don't know.

And erm didn't Liz divorce Armie in the end?

by Anonymousreply 458June 30, 2021 1:42 PM

Is there and documentarian capturing this as it unfolds in real-time?

by Anonymousreply 459June 30, 2021 2:06 PM

She's ended her rant with a Tarot reading......

by Anonymousreply 460June 30, 2021 2:11 PM

R458 But, aside from the Russian - who they covered up, didn't all the allegations come out after the divorce was announced?

by Anonymousreply 461June 30, 2021 2:39 PM

R461 When she said Milk she really meant the original story that appeared on Lipstick Alley a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 462June 30, 2021 2:53 PM

R462 So Milk was fake, but the one she pretended to be, the other Milk from Lipstick Alley was real? But she disappeared. Let me guess, bulky men took care of her?

by Anonymousreply 463June 30, 2021 2:59 PM

R463 How the fuck would I know?

by Anonymousreply 464June 30, 2021 3:06 PM

R464 Simpi's point was that these stories were planted to stop Armie divorcing Liz

Or something

Who can even tell what she's on about.

by Anonymousreply 465June 30, 2021 3:07 PM

So in their world Liz was so desperate to stay with Armie that she faked stories about him being a rapist and cannibal and abuser, and cheating on her over and over and over?

That's about as dumb as those people who say the rape allegation against Cristiano Ronaldo was to make him seem straight.

by Anonymousreply 466June 30, 2021 3:10 PM

R466 Simpi has really just undone months of 'critical thinking' by going full-loon on main.

by Anonymousreply 467June 30, 2021 3:13 PM

Have they finished editing Next Goal Wins? When is it coming out?

by Anonymousreply 468June 30, 2021 3:57 PM

R468 Most likely after Death On The Nile, because it doesn't have a release date yet.

by Anonymousreply 469June 30, 2021 4:19 PM

So Liz is busy liking all of Adam Demos' posts on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 470July 1, 2021 7:34 PM

Is he Deep Throat then?

by Anonymousreply 471July 1, 2021 9:51 PM

Funny story about Adam Demos and Simpi. Do you remember Effie posted screenshots about a 16 year old girl in Australia? Effie thought it might have been Adam? Well, Simpi (30+ years of analyzing fake Instagram DMs) categorically stated that the screenshots were fake as fuck. The actual victim just came out and said the DM was real but that it wasn’t about Adam.

by Anonymousreply 472July 2, 2021 3:48 PM

Simpi is an ass clown.

All her 'expert' seems to be showing is that some of the DMs have been edited.

Duh- there are words deleted - of course they were edited.

by Anonymousreply 473July 2, 2021 4:03 PM

What you need to remember about simpi and the other idiots is that they aren't trying to convince anyone who doesn't already agree with them. All she's trying to do is create a narrative with just enough structure that the cult members can cling to it. Deep down, they know it's ridiculous and bullshit - not just the photoshop argument but everything. But they can't admit it. So they just need something to convince themselves of, and to screech back when reality intrudes on their bubble.

by Anonymousreply 474July 2, 2021 4:12 PM

They're becoming more shrill as the clock ticks down lol

by Anonymousreply 475July 2, 2021 4:28 PM

r472 where did she come forward, on instagram?

by Anonymousreply 476July 2, 2021 4:34 PM

R476 Twitter but the story is very geared towards Effie being a fraud so ....

by Anonymousreply 477July 2, 2021 4:38 PM

r477 I found it, thanks! Pretty confusing still, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 478July 2, 2021 4:40 PM

Debbie's at TwatCon5...

She's the real victim in all this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 2, 2021 6:14 PM

R479 We are the real winners. Will someone make a movie of her tweets ala Zola?

by Anonymousreply 480July 2, 2021 7:59 PM

Wonder who the tweet was actually about

by Anonymousreply 481July 2, 2021 8:36 PM

R481 She said it was the director of a DC film in Australia a few years ago. The only one I can think of is Aquaman..

by Anonymousreply 482July 2, 2021 8:43 PM

Debbie spending her pocket money on postage again...

I'm sure a print out with FAKE over it will be admissible in court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483July 3, 2021 7:12 PM

Meanwhile in LAPD HQ: 📦 ➡️ 🗑

by Anonymousreply 484July 3, 2021 7:43 PM

R483 The grammar errors!

by Anonymousreply 485July 3, 2021 7:58 PM

R483 #allwomenshouldgotojailforfalseallegations

ALL women? If this includes Debbie, then I'm for it.

by Anonymousreply 486July 4, 2021 1:33 PM

It seems, from her latest IG stories, that Jess is in Florida .... she went to visit him ??? LOL

by Anonymousreply 487July 6, 2021 10:12 AM

The long awaited sequel...

The Man from Uncle Who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488July 8, 2021 4:57 PM

Oh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489July 8, 2021 5:23 PM

^ Oy still waiting.

by Anonymousreply 490July 8, 2021 11:28 PM

Do you think Debbie even realises she just dragged his ass?

She also seems to have gone from armieisinnocent to armieisnotguilty...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491July 9, 2021 11:47 PM

Debbie really said 'stop running away you big pussy'

by Anonymousreply 492July 9, 2021 11:52 PM

Is Debbie losing the faith?

by Anonymousreply 493July 10, 2021 2:54 AM

R493 I expect she thought it would all be over once she sent his lawyer that care package.

by Anonymousreply 494July 10, 2021 11:27 AM

Spoke too soon!

Debbie is trying to get a journo to write up her crack-pot theories.

Why? Why won't they take us seriously??!?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495July 10, 2021 11:35 AM

I'm still waiting for the tell-all from miss dental hygienist. What is she up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 496July 10, 2021 2:52 PM

Looking at Hollywood news or movie news in general, i find it very funny how inconsequential armie hammer is and was. His absence is not felt at all lol.

by Anonymousreply 497July 10, 2021 3:00 PM

Simpi is deranged.

She's just claimed that Effie sending the 'horny right now' DM is akin to sexual coercion and dare she say it rape.

Can't wait to see that argument in court.

She's now harassing journalists to get them to publish the horny DM in question.

Is that really all his defence lawyer has got????

by Anonymousreply 498July 11, 2021 10:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499July 11, 2021 2:06 PM

The old reddit crew claimed they had seen 100s of DMs incriminating Effie.

Where they at?

LMAO if his lawyer really thought that sext was going to bring the case crashing down.

by Anonymousreply 500July 11, 2021 2:42 PM

Newsflash!! Sexting is not the same as sexual coercion. Definitely not the same as rape.

by Anonymousreply 501July 11, 2021 3:29 PM

R501 If they were Armie would be going down for about a million years.

Simpi - you're a dumb cunt. Quote me!

by Anonymousreply 502July 11, 2021 3:35 PM

Speaking of dumbness - this account must be a new contender for donut status.

The DM is fake because.....

it sounds like Armie.

Poor Elizabeth - she's been getting nonsense like this all day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503July 11, 2021 8:01 PM

Oh is that another version of Simpi’s account? How many does she have now? By my count, it’s probably 456935?

by Anonymousreply 504July 11, 2021 8:11 PM

Snorting with laughter at the comments on this IG post by the (clearly desperate) actress who played Mafalda in CMBYN. Especially this gem from some lunatic named hopeful_about_charmie:

“Omg Vanda, you just made me cry in the middle of the street... I could give anything to see them on Monday in Cannes on the red carpet together, Armie as his +1 😭😭. Can't wait for that day, one day, to have our Lovers together again on a red carpet. I miss them so much and Timmy and this beautiful Phoenix Armie are the most precious thing in the world. Oliver & Elio forever ❤️🥺”

Move over, Trash Daddy… BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX ARMIE has risen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505July 12, 2021 1:25 PM

We knew how long John Mulaney was in for do we have a date for Armie’s exit from rehab? And whatever happened to the whole 28 days thing?

by Anonymousreply 506July 12, 2021 1:27 PM

R508 Perhaps he's done a Polanski?

He was a fanboi as I recall

by Anonymousreply 507July 12, 2021 2:54 PM

R507 Had his wife killed?

by Anonymousreply 508July 12, 2021 3:08 PM

I was in the mood to read some juicy victim stories, but the account is gone now. Did she die? Press F to pay your respects.

by Anonymousreply 509July 12, 2021 3:16 PM

R505 Hmm, I wonder if that's even actually her account. I wouldn't put it past the Charmies to create a fake account and then use it as "proof" of how even their castmates think they're a couple

If it is her...yikes, that's pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 510July 12, 2021 3:34 PM

R510 I think it might actually be her, but yikes indeed. It's basically a Harmie stan account.

by Anonymousreply 511July 12, 2021 4:24 PM

R509 I assume it was deleted when that woman claimed Effie had named the wrong actor.

Interestingly the actor she has named subsequently was in a film that filmed in AUSTRALIA with .....

Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 512July 12, 2021 4:25 PM

Can a Phoenix actually rise again if it is constantly burning?

... like in hell.

by Anonymousreply 513July 12, 2021 4:45 PM

Timmy out living his best life in Cannes....

Armie just .... canned

Nature is healing!

Timmy's French has improved too - much be all that oral practice with his girlfriend....

by Anonymousreply 514July 12, 2021 5:25 PM

R514 Though his hair looked bad and he seemed a little too coked up lol

by Anonymousreply 515July 12, 2021 5:27 PM

His hair was destroyed by that bones film I think.

Or by Armie is one of their sekrit sex sessions - amirite Charmies?

by Anonymousreply 516July 12, 2021 5:31 PM

R516 Yeah he clearly got the red cut out but it was done quite poorly

by Anonymousreply 517July 12, 2021 5:32 PM

LMFAO - that suit was by Tom Ford or as Armie calls him 'that fucker'

Tom's really jumped ships lol.

by Anonymousreply 518July 12, 2021 5:39 PM

R514 Why'd you leave out the "oral part" on LipstickAlley, nixnix?

by Anonymousreply 519July 12, 2021 5:44 PM

R519 Ooh my fangurl is back

Hey babe!

by Anonymousreply 520July 12, 2021 5:46 PM

Ugh, LSA? Why are those homophobic fraus here?

by Anonymousreply 521July 12, 2021 5:47 PM

I miss you on reddit. nixnixnix999 was it?

by Anonymousreply 522July 12, 2021 5:48 PM

R521 They are desperately trying to control the convo as usual.

by Anonymousreply 523July 12, 2021 5:48 PM

R522 Is this your attempt at intimidation because

'I'm dying of laugh'

by Anonymousreply 524July 12, 2021 5:49 PM

R522 Wait until you find out who I am on Twitter...

by Anonymousreply 525July 12, 2021 5:52 PM

R524 It's called "Dying from laughter" you Bulgarian dimwit. Oh I mean British. I forgot.

Also people can see when you talk to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 526July 12, 2021 5:53 PM

R526 It was in quotes for a reason you dimwit.

Check out MK's fall of armie hammer blog for details.

by Anonymousreply 527July 12, 2021 5:58 PM

Why would I need to go to her two tumblr that are devoted to Armie Hammer when she posts in this thread and on reddit and on LSA?

by Anonymousreply 528July 12, 2021 6:02 PM

R528 Those voices huh?

by Anonymousreply 529July 12, 2021 6:04 PM

Damn, Timmy's looking skinny.

by Anonymousreply 530July 12, 2021 7:42 PM

I wonder if Tom Ford designs straitjackets?

by Anonymousreply 531July 12, 2021 9:21 PM

Debbie and the Donuts in a rare moment of honestly admitting they don't care if Armie carved his initial into Paige or not just so long as it can't be proved in court.

They're dumb and self-absorbed enough to think the only photo they've seen on-line is the only one that exists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532July 13, 2021 2:47 PM

R532 *honesty even

God maybe I am Bulgarian?

by Anonymousreply 533July 13, 2021 2:50 PM

Such a STRONG statement Debbie ....

Yeah he's strongly suggesting that no matter how despicable the claims get Armie probably did it.

And yes he's definitely thinking about victims by attacking every accuser who ever makes claims against any of his scum bag clients.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534July 13, 2021 8:47 PM

Oh dear....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535July 14, 2021 5:31 AM

BWAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 536July 14, 2021 11:45 AM

Sooooo. The latest 'theory' is the LAPD have had this case for so long because....

They're investigating Effie for wire tapping or something!

'how far reaching this could be' ... my poor sides

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537July 14, 2021 7:47 PM

Soooo. The Twitter donuts are frying mad that Liz gave Ford a 3 1/2 year non-birthday birthday cake. Something something narcissism.

Maybe Liz figures if the kids have 4 or 5 birthdays a year their dad might actually pass the court ordered drug test for one of them?

by Anonymousreply 538July 17, 2021 10:25 AM

Some random on DeuxMoi is claiming to have spotted Armie in Whole Foods in West Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 539July 18, 2021 4:51 PM

Lol i doubt it, but it would be a classic Hammer move, being in rehab for just a month.

by Anonymousreply 540July 18, 2021 4:56 PM

R540 Plot twist

He's scouting for somewhere for Liz and the kids to live.

Maybe even a 'save my goddamn career' reconciliation.

by Anonymousreply 541July 18, 2021 5:00 PM

R541 they all should all move into that friend's pool house he was living in last year lol.

by Anonymousreply 542July 18, 2021 5:10 PM

Zenblonde is suggesting Michael is renting a place in the same area.

OooooOOoooOOOooOooo weird shit.

by Anonymousreply 543July 18, 2021 8:09 PM

Is Michael paying off the DA? Ooooohhh

by Anonymousreply 544July 19, 2021 4:26 AM

Rainbow Diarrhea is back to publishing tarot reading *ahem*

for those who can’t understand lol or listen it’s basically this:

someone is going to jail but they don’t realize it. thought they got away with it. they fucked up tho. the police have been watching them a long time. they are jealous and insecure and that’s why they poisoned you, cheated on you, lied about you. you might have kids with them, or they trapped u by getting pregnant. sly, sneaky, demonic energy. they wanted to destroy your life because you don’t love them but you are stuck in a commitment with them. lying about you. when they go to jail you will be happy and yell freeeedom motherfucker (lol). public eye. gonna be in the newspapers and on facebook. everyone will know what they did to you. witchcraft. toxic relationship.

by Anonymousreply 545July 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Poor Armie - a victim of *checks notes* ...

demonic vagina witchcraft

by Anonymousreply 546July 19, 2021 12:24 PM

Well this sounds familiar...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547July 19, 2021 7:16 PM

The more things change, the more they stay the same…

by Anonymousreply 548July 20, 2021 12:18 AM

He's like a big fat turd that just won't flush.

by Anonymousreply 549July 20, 2021 6:33 AM

Details of Armie's rehab leaked....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550July 20, 2021 7:49 PM

The Donuts are VERY unhappy about thezenblonde being on this podcast with Ryan Bailey.

Something something self insertion something something.

*cough* Ted Bundy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551July 22, 2021 4:52 PM

Exhibit 1 Your Honour....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552July 22, 2021 5:05 PM

Deformation.

by Anonymousreply 553July 22, 2021 8:02 PM

I howled at "deformation". Oh man.

by Anonymousreply 554July 22, 2021 8:52 PM

Did this bitch decide to just move into rehab permanently? Isn’t he ever getting out? I thought this is the time of year he did motel renovations in the desert or something?

by Anonymousreply 555July 23, 2021 12:34 AM

Not Trash Debbie complaining she's not ALOUD to use her own brain...

So dum!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556July 23, 2021 8:52 PM

She’s one to talk about women inserting themselves into this story, with her “evidence” packages sent to lawyers and LAPD lmaoooo

by Anonymousreply 557July 23, 2021 10:12 PM

Oh Deb. Marilyn Manson too? You really know how to pick ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 558July 28, 2021 11:50 PM

Talking of Debbie....

I don't think she quite understands the concept of love-bombing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559July 29, 2021 3:34 PM

That’s just one of the things she can’t understand.

by Anonymousreply 560July 29, 2021 4:21 PM

Also not sure she understands the concept of hashtags. Followers of the primefuckmeat tag will be sorely disappointed to stumble upon Debbie Donut.

by Anonymousreply 561July 30, 2021 10:37 AM

Wow. Look at this pair desperate minges...

Still haven't quite worked out why he has yet to speak...

Keep praying bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562July 30, 2021 8:17 PM

Still waiting for the deformation suit. Is that a suit with a steel rod up one’s arse? Or is it more like a cage?

by Anonymousreply 563July 30, 2021 8:33 PM

Arse clown in chief Simpleton is 'heartbroken and livid'

but she won't say why ..... sekrit!!!

Pieces of shit must stay away from her - respect her privacy at this difficult time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564July 31, 2021 4:22 PM

Armie must have lost more jobs and - or - the sole custody of his kids. If so, it should not come as a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 565July 31, 2021 5:21 PM

He had no jobs left to lose lol.

by Anonymousreply 566July 31, 2021 5:48 PM

Simpleton makes it sound personal

Maybe she had a finsta-rat style mole in her camp...

Or maybe Liz is staying in Cayman permanently

Debbie and the Donuts are very upset they're not in the know - sad!

by Anonymousreply 567July 31, 2021 5:56 PM

Just rediscovered my favourite ever article about Mr H.

Stop offering him oral sex on Instagram guys!!! He's a serious actor y'all!!!

They used a photo where he's presenting his pole and hole to the viewer to prove it.

Doesn't mention women offering him sex on Instagram as a problem you notice...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568July 31, 2021 6:36 PM

His rehab is taking a suspiciously long time. I suspect they're finding that what lies at the bottom of this can of worms is even more disgusting worms.

by Anonymousreply 569July 31, 2021 8:15 PM

I’m completely lost on exactly what happening with the Hammer at this point, if anyone can point me towards an accurate source, I’d be much olnliged.

by Anonymousreply 570July 31, 2021 8:43 PM

Old gossip, but still funny. I can't believe just a year ago he was trying to be sneaky with Courtney (what happened to her?) in the desert and now.... lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571August 1, 2021 5:40 AM

He really lost his mind during lockdown, didn’t he? Away from all his vices. Enforced stay with his children.

by Anonymousreply 572August 1, 2021 3:40 PM

maybe a silly thing but ... doesn't it seem that Schiloscott's little girl looks a bit like TD? Looks like she's two years old ....

by Anonymousreply 573August 1, 2021 8:27 PM

Oooooh…..

by Anonymousreply 574August 1, 2021 9:05 PM

Simpi is an Armie plant. The Stepmom seems to be the family source of her insider info. Her and the weird artist. Watch this space though, they'll be trying to drag down Timmy soon. Armie has been seething way too long and they want Timmy stans on Armie's side to help clear his name. What better way then to drag Timmy down too.

by Anonymousreply 575August 2, 2021 3:42 AM

Armie is pissed that his career is in the dumps while Timmy thrives. We know he's going more crazy BTS. He hates Timmy with a passion which is why his friends overcompensate by feeding the shippers. But underline hatred the shippers sometimes have and show for Timmy is bc they're fed info that makes Timmy look mercenary and Armie the innocent sacrificial lamb. He's been playing them from the start.

by Anonymousreply 576August 2, 2021 3:49 AM

Save us from the Timmy fangirls who think he's the centre of everything.

by Anonymousreply 577August 2, 2021 5:06 AM

Or the shippers who think “the boys” only have one purpose in life.

by Anonymousreply 578August 2, 2021 5:11 AM

R578 I actually think they're one and the same, given they're still associating both of them together. Probably just two feuding camps of shippers - those who prefer Armie vs those who prefer Timmy. Let them both drown.

by Anonymousreply 579August 2, 2021 5:14 AM

It is very easy to go to Tumblr, for example, and see that on every blog Charmie is following the narrative of the traitor and mercenary Timmy and the poor sacrificial victim Armie. The fandom has shattered a lot in the past year but the suspicion that someone from Armie's family and friends is feeding them is strong.

by Anonymousreply 580August 2, 2021 9:12 AM

Misti is the step mother. She follows all the main charmies. Tyler Ramsey talks directly with charmies. It's not rocket science to see Armie's camp communicate with charmies. If you go to Simpleton's archive She says she was fed news about the divorce in 2019. That had to come from Armie. Liz hates charmies. They've been scapegoating Timothée from the start. Suggesting this entire scandal was set up to protect Timothée's career. But, yeah, it's true, Armie's camp fed the ship and continue to do so. Armie needs Charmies. Without them who will be defending him?

by Anonymousreply 581August 2, 2021 11:23 AM

Wasn't it a Charmie who produced that first fake ss pretending to be from Effie saying it was all a joke? They're busy little bees. They even send death threats to Timothée's friends.

by Anonymousreply 582August 2, 2021 11:26 AM

The inevitabile train wreck will be spectacular!

by Anonymousreply 583August 2, 2021 12:51 PM

I for one couldn't give a flying fuck about charmie and am just looking forward to Armie's next public fuck-up. Can't believe he's managed to keep his dumbass mouth shut for so long... He must be surrounded by minders 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 584August 2, 2021 12:58 PM

Reading these comments is something else. You'd think these old cunts are talking about a war when they're talking about mercenaries and sacrificial lambs. Take your lithium women, Q-anon freaks have nothing on you. Also maybe don't infantilise Chalamet. Your pedophilia is showing.

by Anonymousreply 585August 2, 2021 2:08 PM

R584 probably restraining him in rehab. How else would they've kept him off socials this long? Wasn't he slandering his ex in the press just a few months ago? blaming her for ruining his life.

by Anonymousreply 586August 2, 2021 4:51 PM

"perpetrated slanderous tales that are downright LIBELOUS"

These Twitter chicks are the best entertainment in this whole saga.

So many lawsuits so little filing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587August 2, 2021 5:03 PM

Nobody infantilizes Chalamet. Instead it is evident that the psychotic Charmies have reliable sources (Misty? the Ramseys? ...)

by Anonymousreply 588August 2, 2021 6:19 PM

R587 More like Disney will sue him if they can’t release DOTN because of his alleged rape investigation

by Anonymousreply 589August 2, 2021 10:26 PM

Not a fan of either, and no one in his right mind believes Tim O'Tay has anything to do with Armie or his sociopathic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 590August 3, 2021 3:27 AM

R590 He's not responsible but he is the possible target. There was a blind sent to Enty on the day after Cannes exposing Timothee for getting plastic surgery. Who do to you know who would be able to get that sort of information? Who would be seething in front of their computer screens writing that blind while at rehab? Looks like Armie is back to his old tricks trying to paint Timothee as the bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 591August 3, 2021 9:04 AM

Monika, no one gives a shit about this ugly ass rat face Timothee but you. And stop editing your cafeyolo post with CDAN. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 592August 3, 2021 10:14 AM

People believe CDAN? Oh my sides!

by Anonymousreply 593August 3, 2021 5:12 PM

Somebody didn't get the memo.

Or if they did it came with a cheque.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594August 3, 2021 9:47 PM

Debbie's legal studies are going well...

Armie's deformation case will result in him winning a suite (in Claridges presumably)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595August 3, 2021 9:55 PM

R595 lmao. Not a good look for the English education system.

R592, is that you, Armie? Trying to doxx me with your little dick. Monika really owns you? Huh. You accuse everyone of being her. lmao

by Anonymousreply 596August 4, 2021 9:07 AM

There's a part of me wondering if it's possible Debbie is actually a troll. I mean...she's almost too dumb, even for an Armie fan.

by Anonymousreply 597August 4, 2021 9:22 AM

You took the words out of my mouth, R597. The way she keeps repeating "deformation" - I can't believe anyone could be so hilariously dumb. But she's an appropriate avatar for Hammer's insane fans so keep up the good work, Debs, say I!

by Anonymousreply 598August 4, 2021 9:27 AM

Can we please get a legit news source update please?

by Anonymousreply 599August 4, 2021 12:29 PM

R596 There's only one pathetic soul who's that obsessed with Armie Hammer and that's you. Also you give yourself away every single time, because you post the same exact comment under your cafeyolo profile like a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 600August 4, 2021 12:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!