Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 10 - Fat Ass Niall Hogran, Swearing Slob Lewis Fataldi, and Greedy Gemma

The witching hour of 50 posts is approaching on Thread 8, so here is the next one to discuss these three porkers.

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2021 1:18 AM

Thank you. What a squad of porker pigs.

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2021 12:56 AM

Gemma posted a photo of her four pets. The long haired tortoiseshell cat is super cute, but she also appears to own a pitbull?

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2021 3:00 PM

Picture of her pets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2021 3:01 PM

Cute pets, I have to admit. Surprised they’re not fat! Is the black one a pitbull?

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2021 3:15 PM

They live with her family in Finland so are probably fed on herrings without cream.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2021 4:10 PM

The pets probably have a healthier diet than Gemma does. They look healthy.

I don’t understand why she wants to have her herrings drowned in cream. That combination sounds absolutely horrifying. Is that a Finnish thing?

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2021 5:01 PM

If it is a Finnish thing, then the obesity rate must be really high in Finland if everyone eats their food smothered with double cream.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2021 10:31 PM

A quick googling gave me these results:

22.2% of the population are obese but apparently a whopping 75% of working age Finns are overweight! That is a high percentage.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2021 10:37 PM

A massive percentage. And no wonder, with all that cream and the solid chocolate Easter eggs.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2021 1:58 PM

Sounds like a lot of Finns eat like that. Gemma was born that way! I guess it was her destiny to get fat.

Does she really eat like that on regular? Cream, cream and more cream and solid chocolate eggs . It’s funny that she has no shame. Foolishly posting everything on her Tumblr blog.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2021 3:58 PM

She wants to go for a road trip with Lewis Fataldi. The two lardos will be driving straight to McDonald’s if that happened!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2021 6:46 PM

All that cream? So how much? Sounds a bit dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2021 12:45 AM

Let’s not pretend we don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2021 10:09 PM

A road trip with those two alcoholics would be a nightmare. Gemma would have to drive as Fataldi and Niall can't go more than a couple of hours without alcohol. They'd stop off at every McDonald's, Pizza Hut and KFC on the route.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2021 4:11 AM

Niall is shilling for Guinness and The Toucan pub again! Encouraging his young female fanbase to become a hopeless alkie like him:

niallhoran: It’s time! Excited to get back into my favourite London local @thetoucansoho for a cold, smooth pint of the black stuff. If you can, get out and support your local pub now that they’re open, they need it guys. Now, where’s the Guinness emoji when you need it? @guinness

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2021 4:16 AM

Of course Niall is advertising Guinness again! That’s why Gemma is a big drinker too. He is making all of his fans alcoholic. He doesn’t think at all. Dumb alcoholic pig.

Road trip with Fataldi, Hogran and Gemma sounds like a nightmare. Gemma would love it though, as she would see the two lardo hogs wolfing down huge burgers, pizza and fried chicken. And she would join the eating fest.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2021 4:56 AM

I think Gemma has stopped posting her food feast posts! She hasn’t posted anything for a while.

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2021 3:40 AM

i wonder what makes OP start something like this. Im guilty of sharing photos w friends of celebs who have let themselves go a bit but theres an ugliness to OP's approach, words, and motive that reflects badly on him.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2021 3:48 AM

R18, this is our tenth thread! Shame you are a 300 pounder.

Gemma is probably too busy with her nursing to post much food. I bet she's indulging in plenty of Finnish delicacies like the ghastly herrings with cream.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2021 12:08 PM

R18 is definitely another fatso who broke their heart because of a thread like this.

Yes, R19, Gemma will definitely be feasting Finnish foods that aren’t available in London. I guess whenever she has free time she will be snacking and feasting.

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2021 1:26 PM

She posted this! Look at the food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2021 2:47 PM

A giant burger AND fried egg, sausage, bacon etc. What a pig.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2021 10:48 PM

She ate that in one day too. The burger is oozing grease and she had a pile of sausages on her plate. I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist posting her fattening meals.

I wonder how her diet is going!

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2021 11:25 PM

She also loved the Finnish Eurovision entry, which was fat goths stomping around. Niall was drunk on a shoot for Billboard today. Laughing like a hyena with a huge wobbling crimson face.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2021 1:18 AM

Niall has hideous dress sense. CHeck out his rolls of fat on this new picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2021 1:36 AM

I need to watch that Finnish Eurovision entry. Not surprised they were fat as we’ve seen Finland’s obesity statistics recently. Most of them are overweight and obese.

He has a massive belly roll hiding underneath that cream-colour shirt.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2021 2:04 AM

I watched the Finnish Eurovision entry and the song is actually good. But R24 was right about them being lardos. In the GIF’s Gemma has reblogged you can see their double chins wobbling. Similar to Lardo Niall’s. Gemma probably thinks their chubbiness is adorable!

Niall should take another look into his wardrobe. Tragic outfits. He is a porker and that type of clothes don’t look good on him. He should be lean and not a wobbly mess to wear that. You can see every single roll through his shirt. And he is always drunk. Why can’t he go interviews without booze?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2021 6:03 AM

Alcoholic Niall was drunk in another interview recently. He was commenting on his own double chin, almost like he is proud of it.

Gemma is so funny and dumb - she only stans fat musicians! She probably hated the Italian band Maleskin who won, with their super skinny lead singer.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2021 12:26 PM

Niall's stylist really needs to be fired. He should only wear dark trousers and NEVER tuck his shirt because it emphasises his huge ass and belly rolls. Dumbass Niall sees ex bandmate Harry Styles dressing like that and thinks he can get away with it because they both wore similar clothes in 1d - but Niall was about 80lbs lighter in 1d.

Harry isn't naturally skinny like Zayn, he works at it. He's in the gym regularly and he also goes for long runs and swims every day, so he keeps the weight off. Harry has also been a pescatarian for the last three years. Niall really can't relate - he loves his red meat and his fried chicken and any exercise he does has no chance of offsetting all the calories he consumes.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2021 12:36 PM

He was commenting on his own double chin? He is definitely proud and not embarrassed. He wouldn’t mention it if he didn’t want people to pay attention. Why is he always drunk? Even when he is working! So unprofessional!

Gemma seems to love all the fatties in the music industry. She can probably relate to them, as they lead the same unhealthy lifestyle as her. I would like to know what Gemma thinks about the Maneskin lead singer! I think he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2021 4:38 PM

Dumbass Niall was asked to spell 'hiatus' in a radio interview today and couldn't do it. Imagine walking round with a brain as defective as Niall's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2021 5:57 PM

Gemma most likely thinks the Maneskin lead singer is unhealthily thin.

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2021 5:58 PM

She definitely does think he is way too thin! Any person with a normal weight will look unhealthy to Gemma. She thinks fat is healthy and it looks gorgeous.

Hiatus shouldn’t be that hard to spell. All that alcohol and junk food have melted his brain. He needs to go back to school.

by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2021 7:05 PM

R29 is right Niall should hire a new stylist who will help him with hiding the extra poundage around his body. He thinks he looks sexy with those weird trousers and shirts but actually his belly rolls are on display and he looks horrible. His ass is massive too.

If Niall wanted to lose weight and get fit like Harry he should stop consuming so many calories and so much meat. He is like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2021 11:18 PM

Gemma is a monster too. What makes her drool over fat musicians?

by Anonymousreply 35May 27, 2021 3:03 PM

Alcoholic NIall was on the Jonathan Ross Show bragging about his Guinness consumption.

“I nearly cried in a hangover a couple weeks ago. I drank 12 pints of Guinness, ate a Papa Johns pizza, and had 2 packets of noodles the other night and I woke up then I was like ‘what the hell did I do last night?'."

- Niall on the last time he cried

by Anonymousreply 36May 27, 2021 9:42 PM

Wow! 12 pints of Guinness is A LOT! And consists of over 2520 calories. Then Pizza would be another 2000 and instant Noodles 500 per packet. So 5500+ Calories during his night out. And that’s just his evening calories. He is disgusting. He looks fatter too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 27, 2021 10:30 PM

Gemma posted about Niall’s massive feast and said “Too relatable”! She has the same habits.

by Anonymousreply 38May 27, 2021 10:41 PM

It is only a matter of time when Niall will get seriously obese. Sounds like those bottomless Guinness feasts and stuffing his face with the unhealthiest foods possible are a regular thing to him.

by Anonymousreply 39May 27, 2021 11:19 PM

Gemma was asked the maximum number of pints she'd drunk in one session and her answer is shocking:

tbh not sure and when i go out i drink all kinds and not just pints ... but if i drink like ciders /long drinks and beer my most has probs been like 8 (it could be more or less too, i might be wrong 😭) but i am not sure !! i never really count them lmaoo niall’s 12 pints iconic though aahahaha

by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2021 4:34 AM

A girl who drinks 8 pints?! It’s no wonder why she is fat! And she said she drinks ‘all kinds’ so she means cocktails and stronger drinks too? Maybe shots as well! Alcohol has so many calories too so all that drinking will bloat her even fatter.

And idolising Niall for drinking 12 pints. She has chosen a dangerous path.

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2021 5:27 AM

Gemma posted a sushi meal today that she had by the shores of a muddy lake. Huge bag of crisps and bags from a bakery as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 30, 2021 4:57 PM

Constantly eating. Sushi can have a lot of calories too and of course she had to top up her calorie intake with those crisps and pastries! Bet those drinks are high in calories too.

Her friends are probably fat too! It’s funny when she posts all of that on Tumblr. She probably doesn’t realise how many people are laughing at her.

by Anonymousreply 43May 30, 2021 5:40 PM

20 pieces of sushi consists of about 800 calories! She probably thinks she is being healthy but that meal alone is probably closer to 2000 with the crisps and bakery goods. But her calorie deficit is probably around 4000 so she still has some calories to devour after all that junk.

by Anonymousreply 44May 30, 2021 6:32 PM

Is Gemma never satisfied? Yet another huge meal with extra sides like crisps and pies from a bakery. She eats more than I do.

by Anonymousreply 45May 30, 2021 11:28 PM

Gemma is looking for new fattening recipes to cook!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2021 1:44 PM

Niall spotted somewhere up north looking red and plump.

by Anonymousreply 47June 5, 2021 12:40 AM

Is there photos?

by Anonymousreply 48June 5, 2021 12:50 AM

I tried to check but Gemma hasn’t posted any.

She posted about that Eurovision band, Blind Channel and said she is falling for ‘Niko’. Looks like Niko is the short and chunky one, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2021 12:56 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2021 1:09 AM

Of course she falls for the fat one!

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2021 1:09 AM

Gemma is taking advantage of being in the land of the midnight sun to feast constantly. If it's daylight, it's time to eat.

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2021 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!