Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 9 - Fat Ass Niall Hogran, Pizza Addict Lewis Fataldi, and Gemma the Chubby Chaser

Made a new thread as they usually paywall around 50 posts.

by Anonymousreply 52May 13, 2021 10:47 AM

Niall's huge bulbous as at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2021 1:20 AM

You seem unwell, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2021 1:23 AM

Thanks for making a new thread!

Niall’s ass is just filled with pure lard. It probably wobbles with every step he takes. He looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2021 1:59 AM

His girlfriend looks angry and annoyed all the time. I would be too if I had to see a huge doughy ass like that right in front of me. Niall Hogran’s whole body looks bloated and it looks like he has been stuffing his greedy mouth and is gaining weight again.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2021 2:05 AM

Honestly the way you guys talk about fat people is so over the top it almost starts to seem like a fetish, like you get off on describing fat people. Is this the case?

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2021 2:29 AM

You’re probably obese yourself.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2021 2:59 AM

R5 - Lewis Fataldi

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2021 5:33 AM

Lewis Fataldi has found the thread! I thought he’d be delighted to see that his fatness hasn’t been unnoticed.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2021 8:54 AM

R5 Is probably a lard fetishist. I would have never thought this would turn anyone on.

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2021 11:04 AM

Gemma is finally cutting the cord with her host mum and moving into a flat with friends. Imagine the drunken parties every night. Hope she's prepared to pay a vast amount in rent for a tiny room.

i’m just going to share a flat with my friends from august so i’m leaving my host family now . i’ve rented a storage for the summer and just packing my stuff so when i come back and we’ve found a flat i can just collect my stuff from the storage and take it to the new place 👏🏼 i have one more year of uni left (if everything goes as planned ahahah) and then i will see what i do next. i’d like to stay in london i think

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2021 12:38 PM

Gemma and her friends are going to be partying every night. Gemma will be ordering takeaways every single day and we know that’s not going to end well. Hopefully she will get the biggest room in the house so she can move around a bit easier. She needs a double bed just for herself for sure.

What is her smelly room going to be like? Her friends will be facing a horrible nightmare when they share a flat with Pig Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2021 2:43 PM

They'll probably end up in some hell hole in the suburbs, such as Walthamstow, because students can't afford central London or even Zone 2 prices. The host mum lived fairly centrally so Gemma has been spoilt. Looks like she is spending the summer months in Finland eating herrings and cream.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2021 12:44 AM

They’re going to be living in a scummy suburb surrounded by fast food shops. Probably somewhere East or North.

She has been spoilt with a good location and lots of takeaways. Hopefully she can treat herself as much when she lives with her friends.

Herrings and cream sound DISGUSTING! She needs to stop drenching everything she eats in cream. Is that a traditional Finnish way to eat things?

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2021 1:30 AM

She has shared a new photo of Fataldi and his pint of beer. Looking bigger than ever. She added a loving emoji in the caption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2021 1:33 AM

Whoa, Fataldi is so big in that picture that he stretches from one end of the frame to the other.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2021 1:40 AM

He is definitely getting bigger by the minute. I have never seen him so wide!

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2021 1:52 AM

But it is not surprising at all after seeing what that hog puts in his mouth! Always spotted in greasy fast food restaurants and pubs. Just like in that picture. I wonder how many calories massive Fataldi eats every day.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2021 1:54 AM

You’re calling her a pig but then hoping that “she can treat herself as much when she lives with her friends.”? You’re weird.

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2021 2:11 AM

Fataldi really does play up to his reputation for guzzling beer and fast food. He seems to think such an unhealthy lifestyle is funny.

Gemma's descriptions of huge greasy feasts amuse us, R18, so we hope they continues

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2021 3:30 AM

Yep. Fataldi doesn’t even care. He also thinks his blubbery belly is funny and keeps touching it in interviews.

Hopefully Gemma will continue her huge feasts and posting them on her Tumblr. It’s hilarious that she is obese and just posts about those greasy feasts every day. As if she isn’t fat enough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2021 9:19 AM

Gemma revealed her occupation on her blog yesterday and she's a nurse but is trying to switch careers to be an interior decorator or designer, which is what she is currently studying. Never going to happen as her grasp of aesthetics is very shaky indeed. If she looks at Fataldi and sees a cute, handsome man, she'll probably look at some ghastly fabric or furniture and think that is cool as well!

She hasn't been to classes all year due to covid, but sat on her fat ass stuffing herself with pizza and cookie dough instead of signing up to help the NHS as a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2021 10:04 PM

She is a nurse! I would have never thought an obese fatso like her would be a nurse. She should know that she is unhealthy and what all that gross fattening food is going to do to her body. Plus the amount of alcohol she drinks.

She is going to be the worst at designing anything. Fataldi would be the perfect epitome of her aesthetics. No one is going to hire her.

She could’ve helped the NHS but decided to order takeaways and she has been eating chocolate and other calorie rich foods when others have been working hard. I hope she has gained more weight. She deserves it after being a selfish hog.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2021 10:30 PM

I think the person who said Fataldi makes sure he's always photographed outside pizza or burger places was right. Here's a new picture outside a pizzeria in Glasgow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 9, 2021 3:35 PM

And Gemma is calling him cute and baby boo. 🤣 For real, though, does Lewis Fataldi eat takeaways every day? Daily photos of him outside of different fast food shops and pizzerias. Not really a surprise that he is massive. He is so blubbery.

by Anonymousreply 24May 9, 2021 4:36 PM

You can go for a meal outside the pizzerias in Scotland now so I expect he's doing that as well as having takeaways. Probably goes out for lunch and orders in at night.

I think Gemma was thinner when she lived in Finland and worked as a nurse. She's been in London for two years now.

by Anonymousreply 25May 10, 2021 12:46 AM

That’s true. Lewis Capaldi looks like he has fast food for every meal. His breakfast is bound to be something big and greasy too.

I wonder what happened to Gemma and why she got obese if she was thinner a couple of years ago. Did she discover all the fattening London treats and restaurants or did she start gaining weight intentionally? She is a massive hog these days and she must know she is FAT!

by Anonymousreply 26May 10, 2021 3:56 AM

Fataldi totally disgraced himself at the Brits tonight. He was presenting Best Album but was so drunk that he told the audience to shut up and then had to ne muted for 5 mins because he was swearing non stop.

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2021 9:54 PM

I saw the video! It’s circulating on every platform! You can be sure he will continue drinking and then head to the nearest McDonald’s to stuff his fat face.

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2021 10:03 PM

He also said he was sweating. Of course he was. So unfit and overweight.

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2021 10:07 PM

He looks like he lost his brain. Gemma thinks he is the cutest creature on earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 11, 2021 10:49 PM

She keeps saying how cute he is! King of blubber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 11, 2021 11:11 PM

Why does she find him cute? I never see people saying anything nice about his looks. Everyone but her thinks he is gross.

She was probably watching the show and eating chocolate and crisps.

by Anonymousreply 32May 11, 2021 11:23 PM

Jaw line hidden underneath his fatty chins. His neck is wide too. One day we won’t be able to see his neck because it’ll be drowned in blubber. His chins are wobbling when he speaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 11, 2021 11:30 PM

Jack Whitehall who was presenting the Brits made a joke about how unpopular Hogran is these days.

'We decided we wanted to limit numbers so we advertised it as a Niall Horan concert'.

Usually Niall manages to leech into the Brits by presenting an award or being on the red carpet for an after party. Not this year.

by Anonymousreply 34May 12, 2021 12:40 AM

I don't think I've ever seen a young male singer as fat and fugly and scruffy as Fataldi.

by Anonymousreply 35May 12, 2021 12:41 AM

Lewis Fataldi is one of the fattest singers around. He is only 24 years old but is obese and very unhealthy looking. It is interesting that he doesn’t do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2021 7:51 AM

Gemma posted a picture of her doughy, vaccinated arm. It looks so soft that it will jiggle five minutes after touching it. The person giving her that vaccine probably had a hard time grabbing her blubber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2021 11:05 PM

Her arm does look white and doughy. I wonder how she skipped the queue and managed to get a vaccine in the UK, when only people over 40 are eligible? She is supposed to be 26.

by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2021 11:50 PM

Here’s 39. Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2021 11:55 PM

You can see her round and doughy cheek too. She is like a ball of raw, buttered pizza dough. Just like Lewis Fataldi. If my arm looked like that I wouldn’t post any pictures of it.

She probably lied she has an underlying condition and got a vaccine. The only reason she wanted to get vaccinated was because she wants to go to pubs and fast food restaurants and sit there all day, stuffing herself with greasy food.

by Anonymousreply 40May 13, 2021 12:18 AM

She was asked why she was having the vaccine early and this was her reply -

i'm in finland over the summer and i got it bc i am a nurse and i’ll be working with elderly people . my supervisor gave me the information about the vaccination and permission to get the jab.

God help these elderly people - she will raid their cupboards for cakes, biscuits and crisps and leave them bare.

by Anonymousreply 41May 13, 2021 12:31 AM

And steal all of their cream! Taking sneaky sips. It’s going to be a massive feeding fest for her. I feel bad for the old and vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 42May 13, 2021 12:35 AM

That’s probably the reason she wants to work with elderly people. She knows they will have big stocks on cakes and biscuits for themselves and for a bad day. For some reason I can so easily imagine her going through all the cupboards and pantries. So many extra calories for her but she will love it. Let’s hope the elderly will stand up for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2021 12:42 AM

The old people will have a stash of liquor in their cabinets for her to purloin too.

by Anonymousreply 44May 13, 2021 12:44 AM

She will be even more spherical after the summer months.

by Anonymousreply 45May 13, 2021 12:45 AM

And go size up to XXL. She deserves it for being a ugly blubbery hog.

by Anonymousreply 46May 13, 2021 12:46 AM

50 posts is approaching and they always cut us off then, so here is the new one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 13, 2021 12:46 AM

Thanks for creating a new thread! We have a a lot to discuss about. Gemma is going wild like a hog.

by Anonymousreply 48May 13, 2021 12:48 AM

She hasn’t posted any new food posts recently. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 49May 13, 2021 12:49 AM

She's in Finland already and will be enjoying herrings smothered in double cream. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 50May 13, 2021 10:41 AM

Ew, disgusting! Can you imagine how much she will blow up?

by Anonymousreply 51May 13, 2021 10:43 AM

I think it’s super gross how much she loves cream. 300ml of double cream contains over 1330 calories. She probably drinks it straight from the tub.

by Anonymousreply 52May 13, 2021 10:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!