Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Recollections May Vary: Part VIII

As Part VII has been paywalled already, here is a new thread. Have at it.

by Anonymousreply 285May 11, 2021 10:35 PM

LOL @ Harry/Meghan in crisis... Duchess flees to Seattle thread title.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2021 11:05 PM

It appears that Prince William has just met with Bill Gates, as the cousins on the American side of the Pond say, heading off at the pass a rush job by his baby brother and his (ever hopeful) wife.

The news about the rumoured collapse of the Williams/Ohanian marriage only a year after the Prisoner of Zenda escaped the Palace guards to flash her cootch at Serena's hubby at the US Open is, erm, interesting.

The inability to remain in one position for very long, but to be constantly on the lookout for next main chance, is the hallmark of Meghan's character.

If she didn't know that she needed that second sprig to nail down Harry and possibly trust funds for them from Charles, she wouldn't have had a second kid. She'd already be scanning the horizon for her next XY catch.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 11:52 AM

^*sprog (not sprig)

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 11:53 AM

Hmmmm. So will MM subtly induce Harry to return to the bosom of his loving family to clear the decks for Mr Next?

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 12:51 PM

R4 - Not until Harry has gotten reliably attached to both kids, and Meghan can leverage the tots in the divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 6:24 PM

Latest vid from Lady C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 7:11 PM

If you want to talk about Sunshine Sachs, go start a Sunshine Sachs thread.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 7:21 PM

Sunshine Sachs is inextricable when discussing Harry’s forsr wife. When she lets go of them, we will.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 7:43 PM

The Sunshine Sucks minions are SO sensitive. And inept. Keep digging, as the meter spins, her image gets more and more negative, lol. Such a mismanaged account.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 7:48 PM

R9 - What specifically do you not like about Sunshine Sachs? I really know very little about them.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 7:52 PM

Lady Colin says that it has dawned on Sunshine and Meghz that Meghz is not popular but Harry (still) is.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 8:09 PM

I dislike their social media manangment work, esp on this board, R10. Their tactics are loathesome. It is no surprise their repped Weinstein and work on behalf of the Narkles.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 8:16 PM

Well, smell you. Who the ever loving FUCK do you think you are, telling us wth we can post about, R7? That reminds me of the aging slut, TFW, trying to censor people from writing an opinion that isn't worshipful to her fetid ass.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 8:28 PM

Lady Colin is at least entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 8:53 PM

Lady C is delightful. Some prefer to speed up the playback speed, but I like the original delivery. Her dog is adorable. Surely someone on here has or will attend a wedding at her castle. Would love the inside scoop!

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 9:12 PM

R10, they’re heavy-handed on SM.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 9:18 PM

That is putting it kindly, R16. They got that thread on Philip closed, it had a lot of interesting historical info. MEMEMEME is so thin skinned.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 9:24 PM

Harry's wife just couldn't hack it? Oh dear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 9:28 PM

R7 - Oh, my sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A thread about one of Sunshine Sachs more prominent clients can't mention Sunshine Sachs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially given that Shawn Sachs was listed as a producer on the Vax LIVE concert of which Harry and Meghan were "campaign chairs" . . . . .

You need to shut it before the Gossip Police come for you.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 9:57 PM

Can SS at least train the trolls to not sound like pathetic teen aged girls?

"Harry got a standing ovation! It's over for all enemies! H and M won the planet!!1"

"Harry trended for an hour on twitter! It's over for all enemies! H and M celebrate from their 14 mil mansion!!1"

"Harry rulez because of this twitter post says so, so it's proof! Kate and William are so ovah!!!!1"

"King Archie, our first black king, will take over the royal family!!"

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2021 10:20 PM

The Sunshine Sucks trolls who post here for the former boybander and Harry's 1st wife also post on Tumblr, R20, they make references to Tumblr. They have a common set of talking points it would appear, thus the types of posts you noted. They often make homophobic posts, best to block and ignore. They also make racists posts to try to get threads closed. Blocking them deprives them of the attention they seek and is the best course. They are paid to be here but none of us have to read of engage, except for fun.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2021 10:29 PM

Hey we're not even half way through Part VIII guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 10:38 PM

R22 - I t was paywalled, thus made unavailable to nonsubscribers for posting. comments.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2021 11:27 PM

You've got your Roman numerals mixed up, R22!

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2021 11:44 PM

They had quite the US base going. And she kept a team of 4 in LA the whole time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2021 12:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2021 12:04 AM

Was disgraceful what they did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2021 12:29 AM

Well, I (and many others) predicted that a children's book would happen, though it happened sooner than I thought it would.

Also on the list of future projects:

Cook book: "The Sussex Family Cookbook"

"Lifestyle" book: "The Hearth of our Home: A Guide To A Beautiful Home & Life!!"

Diet book: "The Joy of Eating Healthy and Loving Life!"

"Meghan's Ducal Garden"

"Healthy Bodies/Strong Spirits!" by the Duchess of Sussex

Post divorce: "Breaking Through The Pain" by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2021 1:10 AM

"Better than Shitting in the Woods: Montecito Mudslides"

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2021 1:12 AM

"16 Bathrooms, the Musical"

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2021 2:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 5, 2021 2:23 AM

They are despicable.

by Anonymousreply 32May 5, 2021 2:27 AM

Africa-- My painful Tour. Camping & Pissing The Denied Tiara, My painful Experience How to Ghost People No Free Security, Living with the Fear and Danger I Hate Kate Prince William's Secret Love For Me, The Sinful Secret I have Kept. My Life of Fantasy and Insanity How to Live and Lie

by Anonymousreply 33May 5, 2021 2:44 AM

R33- Edit

1-Africa-- My painful Tour.

2-Camping & Pissing

3-The Denied Tiara, My painful Experience 4-How to Ghost People 5-No Free Security, Living with the Fear and Danger 5-I Hate Kate 5-Prince William's Secret Love For Me, The Sinful Secret I have Kept. 6-My Life of Fantasy and Insanity 7-How to Live and Lie with a Straight Face

by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2021 2:49 AM

That is too much work, lol, R34. The Narkles are LAZY. Maybe if she can dictate all that to Scoobie Doo for his update.

by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2021 2:51 AM

Does Finding Freebies get a new edition every six months? What is the advantage of issuing new editions rather than writing a new book?

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2021 2:53 AM

Excellent questions, R36.

I am happy that Lady C and that sinster but informative narcissist guy are making bank chatting about the 1st wife. It has been fun to laugh at the Narkles during lockdown. Getting over them now, same old tired PR tricks and the funeral wreath and church steps stunting were so gross.

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2021 2:58 AM

Narkles/1st wife/narkles/wreath/stunting etc etc etc

I am no fan of these two but surely you have something better to do than to parrot this same schtick over and over again?

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2021 5:02 AM

R38-- Oh, the irony , you tiresome, repetitive bore. " I'm no fan of these two" PR/Troll.

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2021 5:12 AM

Either PR nor troll, R39!

But we’re in agreement regarding the utter utter repetitive boredom of Narkles/1st wife/wreath/stunting etc

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2021 5:16 AM

That was meant for R38, but you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2021 5:22 AM

‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’

I'm no fan of Ed Sheeran but Shape of You was catchy, what talent does Hazza have? (see what I did there?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2021 5:22 AM

Narc DO tend to be pathological liars but STILL, the volume of untruths is quite astonishing. The Narkles swanning about, blowing kisses, and lecturing to the rest of us is hilarious. No puffing by Sunshine Sucks makes their image better, in fact, the longer they work with Sunshine Sucks, the more NEGATIVE their image has become, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 5, 2021 5:27 AM

Kate celebrates International Midwives Day by interviewing a nurse from Uganda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 5, 2021 10:44 AM

R34: I'm OK, You're in a Position to Ask

by Anonymousreply 45May 5, 2021 11:42 AM

Honestly, R38, what is the point? What do you think you're accomplishing? So ineffective.

by Anonymousreply 46May 5, 2021 11:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 5, 2021 11:45 AM

^ is already a handful

by Anonymousreply 48May 5, 2021 11:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 5, 2021 12:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 5, 2021 12:46 PM

We all know Philip died of old age.

The real crime was how his grandson and his grandson's wife brutalised his last weeks above ground, and forced his already grieving soon to be women to take her attention away from the last weeks she has left with her husband of 73 years, and focus on Meghan's lies and Harry's collusion in them. After, of course, hanging on to the title she gave them and having taken Charles' money with gleeful gusto for the short time Meghan did 78 days' worth of "work" for the British nation and its monarchy - which she joined out of naked social ambition.

by Anonymousreply 51May 5, 2021 1:05 PM

^*soon to be widow (not woman)

Dear God, Muriel, can you PLEASE add and button, and whilst at it, can you drop the annoying pop-ups we now have constantly to close? This was one of the last places left where constant distraction wasn't the order of the day.

by Anonymousreply 52May 5, 2021 1:07 PM

So who is paying for Sunshine Sachs? Shady backers? Prince Charles?

by Anonymousreply 53May 5, 2021 1:16 PM

R6, my bf is convinced that she is into scat play because she so frequently uses scatological metaphors when talking about H&M. In yesterday's video, she claimed that they are trying to "make us eat faeces while they claim that it's chocolate", or words to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 54May 5, 2021 1:46 PM

R35 - No the Cambridges are the lazy ones.

by Anonymousreply 55May 5, 2021 1:47 PM

Who knows with those aristos, R54. That line jumped out at me, too.

by Anonymousreply 56May 5, 2021 1:50 PM

Someone with very deep pockets, R53. I read that they have 3 different PR teams engaged, guess they did not want to put all their eggs in the basket of Sunshine Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 57May 5, 2021 1:51 PM

Could someone forward the link at R50 to Gayle King? This brings to a close her investigation into whether or not Prince Philip died of natural causes.

by Anonymousreply 58May 5, 2021 1:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 5, 2021 2:29 PM

The book probably is plagiarized. She's done it in the past.

by Anonymousreply 60May 5, 2021 2:55 PM

R60- In other news, water is wet. 🤭 We knew this from the very beginning. We know this low rent liar, thief. Such a predictable loser.

by Anonymousreply 61May 5, 2021 3:04 PM

Do they not worry about over saturation with all these stories? How mentally ill are they that they have to be in the headlines daily?

by Anonymousreply 62May 5, 2021 3:10 PM

Someone is doing a bang up job with PR for the Cambridges. Following the family video, they have a YT channel. They do seem to grasp that less is more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 5, 2021 3:14 PM

Great. The Narkles will quadruple their PR efforts. ^^

by Anonymousreply 64May 5, 2021 3:24 PM

OMG I literally did a spit take when I saw this...whoever did this deserves all the awards LMAO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 5, 2021 4:35 PM

Today on The View the ladies said that the Monarchy would survive without Harry, that the Catherine and William are unpopular.......I guess none of them bothered to look at opinion polls.

by Anonymousreply 66May 5, 2021 4:39 PM

R65... LOL

by Anonymousreply 67May 5, 2021 4:46 PM

R66 As a Brit living in the US, most Americans don't understand the monarchy because it's the antithesis of the self-serving and money grabbing of American celebrity and political life, and the American penchant for getting bored easily. The royals aren't meant to be exciting or "innovative," they are meant to represent traditional and continuity. William and Kate are a bit boring, yes, and that's why they'll survive and thrive in the long run. The Queen is so beloved because she is uncontroversial. You can like and admire her regardless of your political views or even your view on the monarchy frankly. Seeing Harry on that big stage this past weekend was embracing for him and you could tell it in his body language.

by Anonymousreply 68May 5, 2021 4:49 PM

[quote]Seeing Harry on that big stage this past weekend was embracing for him and you could tell it in his body language.

Surely you meant embarrassing.

Hell, I was embarrassed for him!

by Anonymousreply 69May 5, 2021 5:04 PM

He reportedly blew kisses to the audience, R69. MEMEMEMEMEME is not the only narc in the family. Supply, supply, supply! The entire thing was contrived for Sunshine Sucks clients, was odd in timing and had a shady vibe, but Haz cannot tell the difference between that and authentic respect.

by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2021 5:10 PM

I hate talkRADIO but Mark Dolan had the best zinger of the week saying that Prince Harry is "like Hershey's chocolate. Only popular in America."

by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2021 5:18 PM

"they are meant to represent traditional and continuity"

Did you mean "tradition" or "traditional continuity"???

by Anonymousreply 72May 5, 2021 5:20 PM

And even then just a mirage of PR, R71. The Narkles are not truly popular anywhere. It is all puff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 5, 2021 5:25 PM

Kate’s really been flaunting those luxurious tresses of hers lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 5, 2021 5:47 PM

R68 Embarrassing or bracing? Probably a bit of both, as his old and new selves wrestle with each other.

by Anonymousreply 75May 5, 2021 5:49 PM

R74 - Looks like some of that might be hair extensions or wiglets.

by Anonymousreply 76May 5, 2021 5:50 PM

Victory for MeGain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 5, 2021 6:11 PM

R77 - I never doubted Meghan would win her lawsuit for one minute.

by Anonymousreply 78May 5, 2021 6:16 PM

This is curious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 5, 2021 6:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 5, 2021 6:52 PM

R76 Mhm nah, she doesn’t need those

by Anonymousreply 81May 5, 2021 7:31 PM

Actually many report that Kate DOES augment her hair. Hair tends to thin as women age and with signficant dietary restrictions.

by Anonymousreply 82May 5, 2021 7:46 PM

Let's see even just one link to one of these many reports, R82. TIA!

by Anonymousreply 83May 5, 2021 7:48 PM

Your black and white thinking is tiresome, R83. I spoke of reality re: middle aged women and hair. Bet you think she shits vanilla ice cream too. The kind of unquestioned stanning you do is more suitable to teens. I like Catherine but also have an understanding of biology and contacts in the beauty industry.

by Anonymousreply 84May 5, 2021 7:52 PM

Thomas Markle and Prince Philip might disagree about that compassion, but narcissism or sociopathy does not sound so virtue signalling.

by Anonymousreply 85May 5, 2021 7:59 PM

Hair speculation has raaged for years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 5, 2021 8:00 PM

"what looks like".

They look like Kate's hair pulled back.

Kate isn't 60 she's 39. She has had thick glossy hair all her life (see photos). As for "dietary restrictions" - please. The royals eat better than anyone else in Britain. Kate likely eats only produce from KP's and BP's and Sandringham's gardens, as does the Queen, lots of lean meat, and organic vegetables and fruit loaded with nutrients. She has ALWAYS been slender and athletic. Her breasts are full, her ribs aren't sticking out.

People just can't stand the fact that she was born with beautiful hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 5, 2021 8:07 PM

Here's Kate on tour in some humid clime, with her hair au natural. I think she's good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 5, 2021 8:08 PM

Rage on, R87. Not sure why you are so invested, but, you do you.

Others, perhaps more familiar with hair augmentation have speculated. You are free to disagree although the depth of your investment is curious.

Women's hair does thin with age in mid-life and Catherine does have a very low BMI. She is also reported to smoke to keep her weight down, also not ideal for hair and scalp. Unless there is a direct statement at some point, or a hair mishap, it will likely not be known 100%. Hope your black and white thinking gets you far in life, cheers.

by Anonymousreply 89May 5, 2021 8:20 PM

Very sore point, the hair, apparently

by Anonymousreply 90May 5, 2021 8:32 PM

Yes, indeed. Hairy's wife is very sore about her hair. She was none too pleased when she refused to wear a hat and ended up exposing every extension piece and every bald spot. It was very windy that day.

by Anonymousreply 91May 5, 2021 8:37 PM

It is likely that both augment their hair.

At university, when Kate likely did not, she had a much higher BMI and the hormones of a young woman. Now she works very hard to stay very thin and is in or close to perimenopause, both things often correlate with thining hair, it is a simple biological fact. Nothing wrong with it either way. No idea why men would have their knickers so in a twist about it. Just something many women do.

by Anonymousreply 92May 5, 2021 8:44 PM

R84, knew ya couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 93May 5, 2021 8:50 PM

The paper will be out for blood. They likely could have approached the letter differently and gotten much of the info in. I imagine their prior legal team has been dismissed. Onward.

The appeal never had much of a chance. I wonder when the apology will be printed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2021 8:51 PM

Many women in the public eye (and men too) augment their hair either with hair pieces or full wigs. It's not like it's a big secret or something shameful. If you're famous and have money, you do the things you need to do to look good for the camera. Which is why it's always shocking to see former celebrities after they've lost their money/given up the limelight and they look like...well, US. Normal boring average people with thin hair, jowly necks and clothes that aren't tailored.

by Anonymousreply 95May 5, 2021 8:54 PM

R84, full disclosure, I think Kate Middleton is superior to Meghan Markle but my worship is your projection, not based in any reality. But you live in a world of loony generalisations like 'there have been reports' and 'there is wild speculation' which no hopers like you like to invoke but which no hopers like you can never substantiate. Because the reports and the speculation are your opinion and nothing more and they have all the merit and substance and value to an interesting conversation that fried pickles have to a decent meal. I have no overriding affection for Kate Middleton but I truly - I mean this - have an unbridled contempt for simpletons like you. The thing I hate most about the internet is it forces people like me to have to contend with people like you. You are, regrettably, so much harder to ignore, if, inevitably, so much easier to disdain.

by Anonymousreply 96May 5, 2021 8:59 PM

Geez, Prince Charles has deeper lines on his face than his 95-year-old mother, The Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 5, 2021 9:22 PM

Men do, you know.

by Anonymousreply 98May 5, 2021 9:29 PM

It is part of the job, R95, along with hair dye, botox, etc.

by Anonymousreply 99May 5, 2021 9:33 PM

Simpleton is thinking Catherine could not POSSIBLY augment her hair, R96. She also dyes it and appears to get Botox. I'm sure that will also rock your world.

She looks lovely.

by Anonymousreply 100May 5, 2021 9:44 PM

R96, a link to a newspaper article gives more basis to my speculation than yours.

by Anonymousreply 101May 5, 2021 9:45 PM

Oh FFS, the woman has ALWAYS been tightly muscled. You don't know what her BMI is, and the smoking as well as everything else is "has been reported" but never proven, just like that ridiculous trust fund the Queen Mother left William and Harry - FINALLY someone from the Queen Mother's estate came out and said there was no such trust fund - there had never been a trace of it (any more than a photo of Kate with a cigarette in her hand since the day she got onto the world stage) but respectable papers kept pushing it with the "it has been reported that" .

When women pile their hair up for very formal occasions, a hairpiece is often added.

But the fact is, Meghan's hair is nearly entirely filled out by extensions, and Kate's hair is either entirely her own except on rare occasions when she's playing around with it.

As I said, Kate's bosom is full, her arms aren't sticks, neither are her legs, and her ribs aren't sticking out. She looked quite full-bodied enough in that BAFTA gown two years ago and she's already had 3 kids.

It's not black and white thinking: it's common sense.

Does this look like a woman with a dangerously low BMI?! Look at her arms, ffs. This was jus two years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 5, 2021 9:52 PM

R88 - Yeah, her hair is just totally augmented. Just like Meghan's.

Meghan Markle would fucking kill Kate Middleton and leave her body in the swimming pool for that hair.

by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2021 9:55 PM

R100 - Everyone can SEE Kate plays with colour in her hair and no it doesn't rock my world. Frankly, Meghan's hair looked ten times better when she was an ingenue on Suits, whose wardrobe people knew how to dress her, and that hair hadn't gone A la Morticia Addams and was neatly trimmed to shoulder length with copper highlights. She looked grand. Now she looks mental. As for the Botox: another unproven rumour. From what I know of Botox, Kate by now would be barely able to smile if she'd been using it.

I just object to whataboutery. Meghan clearly depends completely on extensions for that absurd hair she sports now, and her hair often looks as if it's in deplorable condition. So someone says, "Oh, but KATE uses wiglets, too!" as if there were an equivalency between Meghan's hair being half extensions all the time and the head of hair that Kate still sports, almost certainly mostly her own.

by Anonymousreply 104May 5, 2021 9:59 PM

Look: this is what her body type has always looked like. Was she a tad rounder in the face a 18" Yes. Is she now starving herself to death? Please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 5, 2021 10:03 PM

Here she is before William even popped the question - that is, more than ten years ago. How different does her body look now from then?!

I know it bites, especially Meghan Markle's fat arse, but this is what Kate looks like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 5, 2021 10:05 PM

R94 - This wasn't about the appeal. The application for appeal has yet to be ruled on. This was about the half of the original case that involved whether or not the copyright claim was valid or not, because Meghan took advice on crafting it from Kensington Palace staff.

But on the rest, I'm agreed. The paper's in-house legal staff should be sacked if they took a look at the draft article and tole the MoS they were on safe ground. They should either have printed less of it, or set up an interview with her father in which they asked him questions about the letter and all they were printing were his responses.

The appeal requests that the Summary Judgement be tossed out so that the case of privacy infringement can go back to the High Court with a new judge and (they hope) this time a decision to go to trial.

I agree that the likelihood that the Court of Appeal will grant the application is very slim. But a decision on that application is still out.

by Anonymousreply 107May 5, 2021 10:11 PM

No one said she had a "dangerously low BMI" loon. She is quite thin, which can impact hair thickness and she is in midlife which often does the same. You cannot claim with 100% certainty that she does not augment her hair so your zeal about all of this says much about you and little about Catherine or other posters. You must not know many women or people in the beauty industry where the points I have made are well known. Augmenting and coloring hair are common. No one can say with 100% certainty either way, rant as you do. There have been newspaper articles, so my views are not baseless.

by Anonymousreply 108May 5, 2021 10:15 PM

Everything looked better about Meghan on Suits.

by Anonymousreply 109May 5, 2021 10:16 PM

Agree, R107. I know a lawyer who vets articles for The National Enquirer. After a large judgment the vetting was switched to my neighbor's firm. They are very careful in how things were published and have not been successfully sued. With someone as litigous as Meg it was risky to include so much text in the manner they did.

by Anonymousreply 110May 5, 2021 10:19 PM

R104, Catherine's hair also looks combed, whether her own or sometimes augmented.

Meghan looked attractive on Suits, it is mystifying why slovenly hair and clothes have become her uniform. Haz's too. When he had a valet he looked well turned out.

by Anonymousreply 111May 5, 2021 10:21 PM

In some of the photos with the court articles today Meghan looks like an extra in Girl Interrupted. The facial expressions and disheveled hair are concerning. So much money spent on PR and so little on appearance. Catherine travels with a hairstylist, Meghan could avail herself of competent help. She seems to think slovenly = sexy. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 112May 5, 2021 10:23 PM

Here, for example, she appears unwell and disheveled.

She must believe it is attractive?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 5, 2021 10:25 PM

Anyone in LA have info on The Agape Center? It will be interesting to see if their teachings permeate the Apple special. In addition to Doria, Orca has been involved for years.

by Anonymousreply 114May 5, 2021 10:28 PM

One can speak of Catherine's hair without involking Meghan.

This black and white stan thinking is odd for adult men.

Hair is a factual thing, this is not Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 115May 5, 2021 10:33 PM

Girls! Girls! You're all wrong!

I am the Hair!

by Anonymousreply 116May 5, 2021 10:35 PM

Lol, R116. Much to his brother's ire, you are.

by Anonymousreply 117May 5, 2021 10:36 PM

Narcs do seem to be the ones calling her out - this guy, PIers, Lady C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 5, 2021 10:48 PM

R114, I did a deep dive a while back. Basically, I concluded that it’s a modern-day cult, like $cientology or Landmark Education. Opinions may vary. Orca LOVES a New Age scam almost as much as she loves dessert.

by Anonymousreply 119May 5, 2021 10:49 PM

"There have been newspaper articles so my views are not baseless".

You're having us on, right?

There were also newspaper articles that the Middletons were invited to Philip's funeral. There were also newspaper articles that Kate was pregnant again - at least half a dozen times in the last year. There were also newspaper articles about those fucking NONEXISTENT trust funds the Queen Mother left to Charles' boys.

Your "view" is that because Kate is 39 and thin her hair MUST be thinning and therefore she is using wiglets to augment her hair. NOT ALL WOMEN'S HAIR DOES THE SAME THING AT THE SAME AGE AND THE NEWSPAPERS BULLSHIT.

Kate was born with beautiful hair. She still has beautiful hair. If she wears a hairpiece when she puts it up for something like the BAFTAS, no biggie and I already said I admire a good colour job, and Kate's tried varied looks with colour.

My objection is to people equating the occasional play piece by Kate with the utterly deplorable condition of Meghan's hair, partly because her own hair is thin, curly, and brittle and the ONLY way she can get the look she sports now is with huge extensions and brutalising treatments.

There is not the slightest indication in casual daytime looks or in front of those Zoom calls that Kate's hair is any less luxuriant than it has always been. You are making an assumption based on age, how she looks in clothes, and newspaper reports.

by Anonymousreply 120May 5, 2021 10:53 PM

Regarding hair in the middle-aged to elderly

[Quote]Your black and white thinking is tiresome, [R83]. I spoke of reality re: middle aged women and hair

My grandmotherly Caucasian mother had the best, thickest hair in her nursing home, even better than younger CNAs or administrative staff.

by Anonymousreply 121May 5, 2021 10:54 PM

How nice for her, R121, that is of course, not universally true. I hope you inherited those genes.

by Anonymousreply 122May 5, 2021 11:15 PM

Yes, R120, I am making an assumption based on observations, as people generally do.

I suspect that your continued spamming of the thread is going to lead people to block you. Perhaps you could calm yourself by posting pics of Catheriine's glossy hair on your bedroom walls.

It is entirely possible to discuss Catherine's lovely hair without involking anyone else. Perhaps that adult skill will come to you with practice.

by Anonymousreply 123May 5, 2021 11:20 PM

Botox and dye, sure. But her hair is undeniably thick and full on its own.

by Anonymousreply 124May 5, 2021 11:21 PM

I can't think of another reason Haz would be giving such dangerous advice to children, R119. He told them NOT to seek medical advice for mental health issues or to get help from adults. Very disturbing. Children cannot and should not attempt to be responsible for other children with mental health problems. We all know he did not "think" up that advice on his own. If not from Agape, where did it come from? Scientology is very against conventional mental health treatment.

by Anonymousreply 125May 5, 2021 11:23 PM

True, R124, and perhaps augmented at times as well.

by Anonymousreply 126May 5, 2021 11:24 PM

That Harry is not called out for giving medical advice far outside the mainstream to children is concerning. Of course, hardly anyone pays attention to anything the Narkles do, but still, there should be some standard and vetting by a licensed medical professional, and of course safeguarding re: information given to children.

by Anonymousreply 127May 5, 2021 11:26 PM

R126 A tiny bit just for fun would be plausible. But entirely unnecessary.

All this said, I do wish Kate would cut it. It's too long for her age and position. Her hair would hold any style.

by Anonymousreply 128May 5, 2021 11:28 PM

Maybe as she moves into her 40's, R128. It is her signature "look."

by Anonymousreply 129May 5, 2021 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 5, 2021 11:48 PM

How disappointing to see this thread turn into a hair pulling contest.

by Anonymousreply 131May 5, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote]You are making an assumption based on age, how she looks in clothes, and newspaper reports.

Oh, and [italic]also[/italic], she knows people in the [italic]beauty[/italic] industry.

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2021 12:20 AM

One other thing... have you seen the heads of hair on her parents?

You could bail hay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2021 12:23 AM

Bail hay?

by Anonymousreply 134May 6, 2021 12:33 AM

I wonder if we’ve heard the last of BetterUp, then. Is Harry still the CHIMPO there?

by Anonymousreply 135May 6, 2021 12:57 AM

I saw a clip of an Australian morning show reading the news about Meghan’s book. The anchors were laughing at it. I’m guessing she and Harry aren’t too popular there, after her shenanigans on tour there.

by Anonymousreply 136May 6, 2021 1:22 AM

The video is quite comical, she clearly stopped reading the script/telepromter and went off on her.

by Anonymousreply 137May 6, 2021 2:36 AM

I could see Kate adopting a new image once she's Princess of Wales. She'll be in her 40s then with tween children; it would be time for a more mature look.

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2021 5:20 AM

*I meant a new hairstyle image. I'm not sure that even middle age will part Kate from her beloved skinny jeans.

by Anonymousreply 139May 6, 2021 5:21 AM

I've blocked many trolls on this site and doubtless have been blocked many times myself.

Threatening me with people blocking g me?! My good man, you'll have to do better than that around here.

The only royal images I actually possess are the ones on the currency I carry and any postage I use.

Other people's observations are just as valid as yours- especially when supported by actual images of one persons body over the course of 20 years.

We weren't talking about "women" but about one of the most photographed women on the planet. You have actual images of her before and after having g 3 kids and casual at home images of a woman wearing a tightly pulled back pony tail and showing g the same thick glossy hair but you keep insisting that because you have seen thi King hair on other women of onky 39 Kate's hair, too, must be thinning, too, and therefore it stands to reason she is wearing wiglets, too, just like Meghan.

And speaking of grand, mine also died at 78 with a full bead of. Very pretty thick wavy hair no different from what it was at 30 except for the shift from dark brown to pure white.

I just hate it when people substitute generalizations on everyone

Show me Kate's thinning hair and wiglet or shut up.

For a woman with a verow BMI, Kate got herself up the duff on schedule three times in 8 years and bore three rather hefty healthy babies. Low BMI is also associated with fertility issues and low birthweight in newborns. Pronce George weighed over 8lbs.

Generalisations mean nothing when you have actual facts to go on. Nor do bitchy newspaper reports.

That's what bothers me. Now, block away you pompous arse.

by Anonymousreply 140May 6, 2021 12:07 PM

^*for a woman with a very low BMI

by Anonymousreply 141May 6, 2021 12:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 6, 2021 12:15 PM

^^*apologies for all the typos. I'm typing on a phone on public transit and it's impossible.

by Anonymousreply 143May 6, 2021 12:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 6, 2021 12:31 PM

R142 - Despite the fact that not a word from the Harkles on the occasions of Prince Louis' and Princess Charlotte's birthdays, eh? On Prince Louis' birthday Meghan's acknowledgement was a nakedly, glaringly staged pap shot of her pretending to be bustling along carrying Archie and his backpack and accessories. On Princess Charlotte's birthday, the press release about "The Bench". And we'll count down to tomorrow's publication date of HOLD STILL, Kate's touching photographic record of Britain under lockdown in collaboration with the National Portrait Gallery.

The BRF are too classy and too clever to NOT wish Archie Happy Birthday, despite Meghan's ongoing rudeness to the Cambridge children, but they've done so in a cannily shade-throwing way: old, old images that announce that they have no contact with today's Archie.

The one issued by Clarence House only shows Charles with Archie in Harry's arms a few days after Archie was born, and pointedly cutting Meghan out of the photo. The Cambridges show the christening photo, virtually announcing The Last Time We Saw Archie. The Queen's message also shows an image from the photocall a few days after Archie's birth, but eliminates the images of the Queen and Philip looking at Archie that day, and also counteracts Meghan's assertion that Archie and the Queen have regular Zoom calls together. If Meghan was on any terms whatsoever with the BRF, she'd have sent along images of today's Archie.

You know, like the one she reserved for that arranged pap walk on Prince Louis' birthday where she allowed Archie's face to be fully visible?

The images posted by the BRF today show that they are not going to feed Meghan's self-serving Me And The Queen Are Just Like THAT! fantasies that her PR leaks and that Meghan knows the Queen will never sully her hands with by directly contradicting Meghan's lies.

But these images DO counteract Meghan's lies: they show a family pointedly reminding the world that they have no contact with the real Archie.

And isn't it interesting that Meghan is always leaking how she calls the Queen up for Zoom calls with Archie - but never with his actual grandfather, Prince Charles?

One wonders why.

by Anonymousreply 145May 6, 2021 1:06 PM

Naomi Campbell has her own opinion.

by Anonymousreply 146May 6, 2021 1:11 PM

On what, R145?

by Anonymousreply 147May 6, 2021 1:13 PM

Aw. Lil’ Harry and his mama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 6, 2021 1:18 PM

R148 - Meghan has never once displayed the close body language with Archie that you can see here with toddler Harry and Diana. Diana and Meghan have uncomfortably much in common in terms of fantasist tendencies, dishonest rewrites of personal history, narcissism, and emotional instability and spitefulness - but not in terms of deeply maternal connection,.

by Anonymousreply 149May 6, 2021 1:20 PM

R149- I agree, and neither does Harry. The decision to become parents was nothing more than the Harkles competing with the Cambridge family. Not to mention the precious media attention they both crave like crack . Those poor children .

by Anonymousreply 150May 6, 2021 1:32 PM

New vid from the Cambridges ahead of Catherine's book release

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 6, 2021 1:39 PM

Wow, Kate is really good at this.

by Anonymousreply 152May 6, 2021 1:54 PM

R152 She truly is. Notice how she always directs the conversation toward others.

by Anonymousreply 153May 6, 2021 2:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 6, 2021 2:51 PM

Your money is wanted by the Harkles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 6, 2021 2:57 PM

New from Lady C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 6, 2021 3:03 PM

“Equity” really is the new buzzword to jump on, innit.

by Anonymousreply 157May 6, 2021 3:23 PM

R152 & R153 I never disliked Kate but I found her boring for many years. But I have to say, bitch has stepped her pussy up. It's clear now that she took a long-term approach to her role really taking the time to learn the ropes and find an approach that works for her. It's funny because whenever a new woman marries into the royals, she is almost always compared to Diana as if Diana is the gold standard (that didn't really work out well for the royals) but it's Prince Philip who should be the gold standard and I really think that's who Kate is modelling herself after.

by Anonymousreply 158May 6, 2021 3:29 PM

Alright, R156, let's see what this lovable old scat queen has to say for herself today.

by Anonymousreply 159May 6, 2021 3:31 PM

Hillary Clinton seems to have joined Michelle Obama in distancing herself from the Harkles. Unlike Michelle, however, Hillary originally called the royals cruel for what the did to Meghan, but she has changed her tune:

Speaking of the royal family, she extended condolences to the Queen for the death of Prince Philip but, in the wake of the Oprah Winfrey interview, declined to take sides on Megxit.

“I wish them all well. I know them and I can understand the challenges that any family faces in today’s world, and obviously I wish them the very best,” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 6, 2021 3:37 PM

How exactly does one "step her pussy up?"

What an idiotic comment.

by Anonymousreply 161May 6, 2021 3:51 PM

R156 - I like what Lady C. says about Harry and Meghan

"Why can't people accept LESS and be MORE".

She's been hearing that H & M will be "rewarded" for their chair roles for Covid vaccine concert. In other words, they didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts or for altruistic reasons.

by Anonymousreply 162May 6, 2021 3:52 PM

@R161 How exactly does one "step her pussy up?"

What an idiotic comment

He must be an incel. They are tragically uneducated.

by Anonymousreply 163May 6, 2021 4:13 PM

R161 You've never heard the term, "Step your pussy up?" Are you sure you're gay? Are you even allowed on DL?

by Anonymousreply 164May 6, 2021 4:14 PM

R161, I thought that "stepped her pussy up" was kind of funny. I had never heard the expression before, but I understood the meaning in context and it made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 165May 6, 2021 4:18 PM

I'm as gay as the dick in my mouth and Ive never heard that phrase.

by Anonymousreply 166May 6, 2021 4:19 PM

R166-- I love you!!!! 😘 😂

by Anonymousreply 167May 6, 2021 4:24 PM

Curious what "rewarded" will nean in this context. Some like to speed up Lady C's vids but I find her delightful in the original.

by Anonymousreply 168May 6, 2021 4:27 PM

Lady C looks possitively delighted today, bet there is good goss she is not able to share.

by Anonymousreply 169May 6, 2021 4:28 PM

Info re: Hold Still here with a link for pre-orders in UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 6, 2021 4:43 PM

Would one you kind , lovely people post the most interesting comments from our DL fave, Miss Lady C.? Tia.

by Anonymousreply 171May 6, 2021 4:44 PM

Meghan can't win against a team that refutes her with the sentence "Recollections may vary." Why is it perfect? No person is named -- it's not us against her. Queen Elizabeth II uses the techniques in judo and karate to disable her enemy. Genius.

by Anonymousreply 172May 6, 2021 4:48 PM

Archie's photo. From the back, black & white...so predictable and pretentious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 6, 2021 4:56 PM

R173 - I like the photo. There is nothing wrong with this photo.

by Anonymousreply 174May 6, 2021 5:18 PM

I think there is something 'wrong' with the photo... and that is the intent. There are lots of ways to share things with friends and family - phrase, I know family is in short supply - without wide open posting. They didn't do that. This is basically click bait. They use the child for attention - let's be honest, his birthday is not Instaworthy for a family so desperate for their privacy and freedom - but they refuse to show him honestly or wholly. It's just so sadly transparent. They are perfectly entitled to keep the kid out of view, but to leverage the back of his head for attention... I don't know how many people that's fooling.

by Anonymousreply 175May 6, 2021 5:24 PM

R175--! Exactly. Like showing shadowy black and white photos, one body part at a time. They trademark every photo and charge for the use of them.

by Anonymousreply 176May 6, 2021 5:27 PM

It's just so unbearably tacky, R175. The poor woman actually thinks that, with her B&W photo and its not-traditionally-royal rear view of the kid, she's classy.

by Anonymousreply 177May 6, 2021 5:28 PM

There's an article in the Mail with an analyst who says William and Kate's videos are natural, Dim and his first wife's videos feel like ads.

by Anonymousreply 178May 6, 2021 5:28 PM

In fact doesn't play peekaboo with the kid make him more of a curiosity rather than less? Seems inconsistent with a need for privacy. Out of sight, out of mind...

by Anonymousreply 179May 6, 2021 5:30 PM

It's so they can get a higher price for the photo spread later down the line.

by Anonymousreply 180May 6, 2021 5:31 PM

What's wrong with Archie...we never see his face. Is he the elephant man or something.

by Anonymousreply 181May 6, 2021 5:35 PM

Jason Knauf's statement to the High Court has been published and while he claims that he doesn't hold any copyright for Meghan's letter, he disputes her account that the Palace did nothing to protect her AND even admits to working as a go between Meghan and her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 6, 2021 5:45 PM

Interesting, R182, good find!

by Anonymousreply 183May 6, 2021 5:52 PM

Kate's full-color, well-lit, full-face photos of her children serve two purposes: Show the public what they want to see (good clear pictures of her kids) and also shuts down too much untoward curiosity (we've recently seen the kids, we know what they look like, we can go on with our day). This also helps protects her children's privacy--she gives us a good glimpse of them every so often, and then the kids retreat back into their protected childhoods.

By constantly showing what are essentially teaser shots of Archie, she's stoking curiosity and speculation about him and actually damaging his privacy. All this does is encourage pap shots, lawsuits, gossip, etc. If she wanted her son to have a truly peaceful and private childhood, she'd follow the Kate model: A good clear photo a couple of times a year, and nothing more. I agree that the teaser shots are condescending to the public (we give you only bits of him--that's all you deserve) and damaging to Archie himself.

by Anonymousreply 184May 6, 2021 6:15 PM

By 'she' in that second paragraph, I of course mean Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 185May 6, 2021 6:16 PM

R181 - Maybe Meghan & Harry did not publish a picture of Archie's face because the Sussexes did not want to give DLers something to write nasty comments about like DLers did with last year's birthday photo of Archie.

by Anonymousreply 186May 6, 2021 6:16 PM

People say bitchy things about the Cambridge kids, too. Kate still posts the pictures, knowing that most of the public thinks the kids are adorable.

by Anonymousreply 187May 6, 2021 6:18 PM

R187 I think Archie looks fine, but the hide and seek pics only encourage the unhinged trolls to say he's a freak. Just show off the ordinary child.

by Anonymousreply 188May 6, 2021 6:20 PM

And Kate takes the pictures of her children herself, R184, thus avoiding criticism (from Megbots and others) that she's allowing her children to be put on parade and is depriving them of a normal childhood.

Meghan's claims that she wanted privacy rang false at the time of Megxit and evidence of their being false accumulates every day. The fact that Archie has only been revealed to the public finger by individual finger is just one more manifestation of that.

by Anonymousreply 189May 6, 2021 6:20 PM

Agree, R184 and that fits with her PR strategy of generating attention on any pretext.

by Anonymousreply 190May 6, 2021 6:23 PM

R188 - The comments made on Archie's birthday photo from last year were horrible on this site but much worse on many others. The horrible comments were not even used in an argument but just to be nasty to a child. Give the Sussexes hell but leave their child out of it.

by Anonymousreply 191May 6, 2021 6:29 PM

People are always going to make comments about famous people's children. The really smart ones keep their kids completely out of the limelight and don't talk about them on social media at all. They wish their kids Happy Birthday in person, not on Instagram. Meghan and Harry seem to want to have it both ways: complete privacy for Archie except for the bits they choose to throw to the public to up their own profiles. It doesn't work that way.

by Anonymousreply 192May 6, 2021 7:03 PM

This is particularly entertaining

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 6, 2021 7:09 PM

I sincerely hope Archie and his sister can have happy, private, stable childhoods. I'd like to think one or both parents will wake up and concentrate on nurturing their children rather than endlessly chasing fame and money, but it doesn't seem likely.

by Anonymousreply 194May 6, 2021 7:16 PM

Hairy's wife lives in her own little imaginary world where she is the most famous, most desired person in the world. Above kings and queens, above even the gods themselves. She believes that there are thousands of people outside, just waiting to ambush her because she is just so famous. That's why she needs triple security at all times, because of the danger that comes with thousands, yes thousands, of paps and fans obsessed with her. She believes that to display even an inch of Archie is something the world is not worthy of. Oh and also it would put him in serious danger since he is so important and famous.

Never mind that she has never, ever been mobbed by paps unless she calls them. Even then, they send the one. I seem to recall Kate being mobbed by paparazzi when they found out she was dating William. MM did not get the same treatment. This likely pissed her off so much that she pretended people were breaking into her home and harassing her. This woman does not live in reality. Archie is cute but no one gives a shit about him. Hiding him has not made him what she wishes he was.

by Anonymousreply 195May 6, 2021 7:49 PM

I think even she suspects it is not true, R195, thus the grasping and scheming and narc rages.

by Anonymousreply 196May 6, 2021 7:52 PM

MM needs to do a Hustler spread. Who agrees?

by Anonymousreply 197May 6, 2021 8:01 PM

I hope that those are environmentally friendly balloons that Archie is holding.

They don’t look it.

by Anonymousreply 198May 6, 2021 8:11 PM

Meghan's aesthetic is so mid-90s perfume ad.

by Anonymousreply 199May 6, 2021 8:23 PM

The fact that his mother won't show us a clear picture of Archie makes you wonder if he doesn't look the way she'd like him to look. If it's true he's starting to bear a clearer and clearer resemblance to her father, that would explain her reluctance to show him off.

by Anonymousreply 200May 6, 2021 8:30 PM

A theme song for Harry's 1st wife

The grabbing hands Grab all they can All for themselves After all

It's a competitive world Everything counts in large amounts

The graph (The graph) On the wall (The graph) Tells the story (The graph) Of it all (The graph)

Picture it now (The graph) See just how (The graph) The lies and deceit (The graph) Gained a little more power (The graph) (On the wall)

Confidence (The graph) Taken in (The graph) By a sun tan (The graph) And a grin (The graph)

The grabbing hands Grab all they can All for themselves After all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 6, 2021 8:56 PM

For those growing a bit bored re: Harry's wife, Dave Gahan has a nice ass and wears very tight white jeans in the vid. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 202May 6, 2021 9:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 6, 2021 9:26 PM

More on Catheirine's book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 6, 2021 9:28 PM

R177 It's never straightforward.

by Anonymousreply 205May 6, 2021 11:00 PM

Oh look eTalk Canada, the first wife's propaganda machine, is just churning out the pulp today. The child's birthday party, a $700k advance for the book. Then they go to William and Kate's new youtube launch but quickly get right back to the fact that 'it was suggested' that TQ, W&K, and PC all had video calls wishing the first wife's child a happy birthday, so like, still royal-adjacent and everything!

by Anonymousreply 206May 6, 2021 11:06 PM

Does anyone in Meghan's close family have red hair?

by Anonymousreply 207May 7, 2021 2:14 AM

I cannot recall anyone, R207. Although she has tried to hide them all as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 208May 7, 2021 2:54 AM

$700k won’t last the bitch an entire month with that home to pay for…. I’d thought she’d made at least $10 million for the book

by Anonymousreply 209May 7, 2021 3:39 AM

Red hair requires both parents to carry the gene.

by Anonymousreply 210May 7, 2021 4:42 AM

^^^ incorrect

by Anonymousreply 211May 7, 2021 7:44 AM

Kate looking absolutely regal today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 7, 2021 3:47 PM

R212 is a RACIST! And Anti-Rescue Chicken!1

by Anonymousreply 213May 7, 2021 3:49 PM

☝️R213--It's literal poultry violence!!! That was funny, dear. 😂

by Anonymousreply 214May 7, 2021 4:21 PM

Her SKIRTS NOT flying up is RACIST and anti-1st wife! How DARE her skirt stay down!

Medusa in Montecito is FUMING.

by Anonymousreply 215May 7, 2021 5:50 PM

The grandiosity and mental illness of the Narkles deconstructed. The Empire of Narc, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 7, 2021 5:52 PM

You know, R216, that Narc guy is both fascinating and hilarious.

I can't help wondering if either or both (separately, of course) of the Sussex duo tune in for any of these videos.

by Anonymousreply 217May 7, 2021 6:15 PM

They must know their earlier back and white, backs to the camera shots have been widely criticized as inappropriate. Yet they keep doing it. What is their damage?!

by Anonymousreply 218May 7, 2021 6:18 PM

Now they have switched to sepia, R218, such is the desperation to drive interest, chatter, narc fuel of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 219May 7, 2021 7:29 PM

I am a fan, R217. He is also a bit creepy and sinister. He and Lady C are making bank on the Narkles.

by Anonymousreply 220May 7, 2021 7:30 PM

R217, Lady C used to be somewhat even handed in her criticism of Sparkle, but in more recent videos, she (Lady C) has been more openly hostile. I think her attitude changed around the O interview and particularly with Philip's hospitalization and later death. She is very careful not to cross any legal lines, but certainly hints about things.

Both she and the Narcissist both are now more frequently using the term "Harry's wife".

The recent Narcissist video covers her (their?) use of Archie's birthday to feed the narcissists. Creepy.

Poor Archie.

by Anonymousreply 221May 8, 2021 2:29 AM

Meghan doesn't listen to her highly paid advisors about the best way to present herself. It's not a bit surprising that she blows off the advice to stop it with the bw back shots.

by Anonymousreply 222May 8, 2021 2:52 AM

Sepia this week, R222.

The way Sunshine Sucks has handled the social media portion of the account is very reminiscent of Harry's 1st wife herself. They also used to rep Weinstein. Loathsome birds of a feather.

Phillip WAS hosptialized the very next day after they were told the Oprah interview was taking place. The way the Narkles behaved after with threats, shrieks the 1st wife was being muzzled, leaks by Gail King, etc was just disgusting and continued right up to his death. Narcs do this, when someone else is ill, even in a life threatening situation, they will act out until they wrench attention back to them. Had they not done the O interview, Philip may well have reached 100 in a few weeks.

The HG Tudor series is quite intersting. Lady C had a narc mother and has some narc traits herself. Piers Morgan is also a narc. The 3 of them can see right through the nonsense of the 1st wife. For the sake of the kids, hopefully she will move on soon and they will be put in boarding school at young ages.

This was another good episode...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 8, 2021 3:11 AM

You know Meghan will never let those kids visit the UK while they are minors. Not just because she doesn't want them forming relationships with their British relatives, but because she believes that if she does let them visit, the kids will not be allowed to leave the UK. Which is ridiculous, as the BRF would never fight Meghan over the 7th and 8th in line. But her persecution complex has her thinking otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 224May 8, 2021 3:17 AM

If she and Harry divorce, that is going to be one ugly custody battle. Harry's only realistic option will be to let her have the kids, pay hefty child support, and live in California if he wants to see them regularly.

by Anonymousreply 225May 8, 2021 3:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 8, 2021 3:47 AM

Charles and Williams have the means to pay for expensive PR forever (isn't some of it covered by the government anyway?). Meghan and Harry's pockets aren't nearly so deep. Most importantly, Charles and William seem to listen to their advisors. The Sussexes spend millions on PR and then don't pay attention to all of that pricey advice.

by Anonymousreply 227May 8, 2021 3:50 AM

The watch thread shows new comments but none appear on my feed. Those must be from blocked accounts?

by Anonymousreply 228May 8, 2021 4:24 AM

That would be the reason, R228.

by Anonymousreply 229May 8, 2021 1:53 PM

Isn't it pleasant?

by Anonymousreply 230May 8, 2021 2:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 8, 2021 3:42 PM

Bradby sounds like he maybe has some regrets. Why any royal would be friends with a journalist is beyond me. NOCD.

by Anonymousreply 232May 8, 2021 3:53 PM

The Narkles are getting boring. As the weather gets nicer and socializing is resumed after restrictions, I think interest will plummet further.

by Anonymousreply 233May 8, 2021 4:24 PM

Unbelievable. She has possibly cost this lady's 28 year career. She could not possiblity be more despicable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 8, 2021 5:19 PM

R234 ugh, what a waste. Are we done with this cancel culture HORSESHIT yet? No? How much longer do we have to take this?

by Anonymousreply 235May 8, 2021 5:33 PM

Meghan is not directly responsible for that woman's career repurcussionsions, R234, as she was by directly complaining about Piers Morgan. It was a poor choice of words.

We are living in a world in which saying a man is not a woman on social media has brought the police to people's door.

Academics I know are exceedingly careful about word choices and just trying to get to retirement.

by Anonymousreply 236May 8, 2021 5:38 PM

We can’t say “colorful” anymore? Really?

by Anonymousreply 237May 8, 2021 5:58 PM

In many fields, in public settings and on social media, often no, R237. She did not use it as an adjective for a dress or painting but re: a biracial woman. If you are not brand new to these threads, that sensitivity and the Narkles being used to heighten it, whilst profiting from it, should be no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 238May 8, 2021 7:00 PM

That article at R234 is no longer there for some reason, but I believe it said the word "colorful" modified "personality." I would suggest many of us here on DL have colorful personalities. Again, this kind of stuff is all HORSESHIT.

by Anonymousreply 239May 8, 2021 11:41 PM

I completely agree, R239, but this reaction is not a surprise, this has been building for years. The Narkles and other groups I will not name are being used as SJW Trojan horses to criminalize speech.

by Anonymousreply 240May 9, 2021 12:20 AM

The fact that such a ridiculous creature has that much power sickens me.

by Anonymousreply 241May 9, 2021 8:04 PM

I don't think she does have power. She has notoriety. It won't last. Notoriety usually becomes curiosity or abasement. Look at Madonna. Not exactly an enduring triumph of edge any more, is she?

Harry's first wife has far less to sell and, foolishly, sold out the one thing that gave her long term platform.

by Anonymousreply 242May 9, 2021 9:29 PM

They had such a good deal, the bag fumble is astonishing. They had such security and such a platform and such a support system, but disordered people do not think like everyone else. To be so grasping for coin now and constantly merching and selling out the kid's privacy vs. what Archie COULD have had, someday he will hate them.

I do wish the Cambs would not fly together. I think William still flies them sometimes. With Andrew and the Narkles lurking, bit concerning.

by Anonymousreply 243May 9, 2021 9:43 PM

To be clear, I do not mean "security" in the sense of bodyguards but in the sense of having their needs provided for, for life.

by Anonymousreply 244May 9, 2021 9:44 PM

R243, you remind me of something I forget... I tend to attribute old fashioned acquisitiveness to Harry's first wife (the basis for Harry's disorders being evident but he being more or less benign in how they showed themselves, until he fell in with the wrong crowd.) But you remind me this isn't just somebody on the take, there's a lot of emotional disorder there too, maybe more. She admitted it herself. The admission of suicidal impulses during pregnancy was stunning to me. First to admit it in public. The prompting of discussion was far less a priority than keeping an admission like that private. I often wonder how William came to terms with his own mother's admission she did a Scarlett O'Hara down the stairs.

How will poor Greta Garbo feel when he Googles first wife's I didn't want to live! in due course? And second, for the first wife, it's just so unseemly. Uncomfortable enough to admit, but to peddle it for sympathy or an advantage, to lack the self respect and general awareness to understand that yes, some things actually are better kept private (not withstanding that she went from top of the world to goodbye cruel world in a matter of months. How fragile is she, the custody hearing wonders?) When she put that out there, she basically said nothing is out of bounds.

by Anonymousreply 245May 9, 2021 10:01 PM

I have a hard time believing all this I picked up the phone and called the Queen stuff. It that was true, don't you think the Palace would discreetly confirm it, to minimise the Windsors at war stuff? Their power is conflict. If there actually isn't any, there's no percentage in allowing it to flourish. Which means...

by Anonymousreply 246May 9, 2021 10:16 PM

R245, I think that discussion was one of the few times a trigger warning and a pop up with a health line would be warranted. Also, a discussion of what was being done to safeguard her/the child in THIS pregnancy was an obvious topic. I do not think she was suicidal, she went to the animal shelter appearance then that Albert Hall gala the day she supposedly wanted to off herself, to use that issue as a cudgle in a grab for shakedown cash shows there are no limits. I knew someone who died of postpartum psychosis, who had no prior mental health issues and no problems during or after a prior pregnancy, such an admission would trigger a safety plan and serious consideration re: any future pregnancies. Not to do so would be malpractice. And Harry mumbling about being to embrassed to get her help was odd. The backstrory seemed to be some acquaintance had a woo woo resort/spa experience and MeGain wanted to go and even refered to it on the SR site and she was prevented from going and merching. That was spun to "I did not want to live anymore." Narcs are disordered but rarely suicidal, although they do threaten. If you go back to vids of going to the animal shelter she seemed fine. She was not weeping when the lights went down at the gala, her heavy eye makeup was perfect all night. She is one for the psych books for sure.

Harry did not look well at all at the Royal Albert Hall. He has looked strained and unhappy almost since meeting his first wife. She supposedly got him off all psych meds. It would appear that the cult her mother and Oprah are involved in is anti-psych meds like the Scienos. Harry is not telling children that they should not see a doctor if distressed or seek out adult help. This is extremely dangerous advice that should be called out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 9, 2021 10:41 PM

Harry IS telling children

by Anonymousreply 248May 9, 2021 10:58 PM

If you were to read what she rage wrote yesterday, you would get a look into just how dangerously obsessed and jealous she is with Kate. It was very telling and if I were Kate I would never want her in the same country with me. She goes over every outfit Kate wears and the price of them. She seethed about Kate often wearing red . She actually thinks that Kate is only wearing red outfits to rub it in MM's face about Harry's loss of his military patronages. She said Kate mocks her by throwing it in her face that W outranks H and therefore Kate outranks her. She of course ridiculed Kate's looks, calling her an old, dried up white women. Meghan is older than Kate. She said Meghan ( she actually thought no one knew it was her posting under another name, even though she knowledge that only Meghan would know) she said Meghan had a much better body and on and on. She wrote about every single thing the media criticized her about and said that Kate- she sarcastically called her " the great Kate' makes the exact same mistakes and everyone thinks she is wonderful. " If miss prissy great Kate does it" she wrote . She gave away how much it consumes her that " everyone loves Kate, she can do no wrong , everyone worships her. " That is what Meghan craves and expected. She wanted to be worshiped. She just appears to have felt she did not have to earn that love and respect the way Kate has for ten years. That is how long it took and Kate took a massive amount of criticism during that time. It shows that Kate lives in her mind 24/7. I think Kate must have been put through much more than we can imagine from the pathologically envious Meghan. I have no doubt that every thing meghan does revolves around or relates to Kate in some way. She is definitely a danger to Kate. This was probably the deciding factor for the exile from trf. Meghan did not want to leave the family and has been in a rage since . There was much more that she revealed about herself and her seething obsession and envy for Catherine. I really can not see Meghan having the mental capacity to continue much longer. I am not knowledgeable about such a severe mental illness such as this and what happens to them eventually, but I am very curious to know. It was disturbing and cre spy . At first it was hilarious because of the way she was saying certain things, like " miss prissy perfect Kate." Then it quickly became a very unpleasant reading her about her psychotic obsession and how she truly feels superior to Catherine. She feels all of the love and respect not to mention compliments (she knew and listed everyone of them) that Kate receives belong to her, Meghan . She is being treated and judged unfairly and is so deeply bitter. She probably feels no joy or happiness unless she thinks she has beaten Kate or upstaged her by the petty things she has been doing on the days W&K schedule any news, birthdays, ect. The pictures of Kate looking like a beautiful model during her visit promoting her book really sent Meghan over the edge. Kate's book is getting rave reviews, Meghan's slammed. The DM putting that caption " Meghan , Eat Your Heart Out' was classic trolling and I would feel sorry for anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 249May 9, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote] She seethed about Kate often wearing red . She actually thinks that Kate is only wearing red outfits to rub it in MM's face about Harry's loss of his military patronages. She said Kate mocks her by throwing it in her face that W outranks H and therefore Kate outranks her. She of course ridiculed Kate's looks, calling her an old, dried up white women.

Who is "she" R249? If you are refering to Harry's wife, how would we know these things?

Agree that she seems delusional and unstable but wonder where these specifics come from? Has she resurrected The Tig?

by Anonymousreply 250May 9, 2021 11:26 PM

R249 you sound more than a little dangerously obsessed yourself.

I’d say tl;dr but it’s more about your lack of paragraphs - stream of consciousness while whacking the shit out of that keyboard rarely produces anything comprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 251May 9, 2021 11:32 PM

R251- I have MS and do the best I can. So fuck you and your worthless critique and shove it up your nasty, unwashed ass. Was that brief enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 252May 10, 2021 12:03 AM

Well, it was easier to read, R249 / R252!

Sorry about your MS but don’t understand the relevance, but thanks for the brevity!

Have a great day.

by Anonymousreply 253May 10, 2021 12:06 AM

This is interensting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 10, 2021 12:13 AM

R253- What a shocker that you do not understand the revelance. I have no doubt that there is much that you don't understand, yet you feel compelled to criticize others. Just what everyone needs, your worthless opinion. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 255May 10, 2021 12:31 AM

Ambition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 10, 2021 1:08 AM

[quote]I do wish the Cambs would not fly together.

I will nobly volunteer to stay behind and be the designated survivor - just in case.

by Anonymousreply 257May 10, 2021 3:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 10, 2021 4:33 AM

Fair enough, R255! Have an amazing day!

by Anonymousreply 259May 10, 2021 6:38 AM

Imagine if worthless opinions were a barrier to posting here.

by Anonymousreply 260May 10, 2021 11:14 AM

R250- We would miss you. All of our opinions are worthless, lol. It was the criticism that I was referring to. He/she was correct, I was just oversensitive bc I was having a MS relapse and it fucks with your mind and body, lol. Someone on another website put the latest photos of MM and Oh-my-god-his-face Scooby side by side and they both have had more bad plastic surgery. They looked like twins. Deranged twins. Plastic surgery addicts who can't stop. She is going to be another Madonna. Aging terrifies her. Yet she choose to live in the most shallow, youth worshipping place in the world. The irony.

by Anonymousreply 261May 10, 2021 1:16 PM

Hope today is a better day, R261. A cousin has MS and it is extremely difficult and unpredictable.

by Anonymousreply 262May 10, 2021 2:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 10, 2021 4:17 PM

I guess to me the problem is he's not breaking any new ground with all his babble, so it just seems distasteful and embarrassing. He'll try to hard to sound distinct and it will in all likelihood just embarrass himself. With royalty - with all things, really - less truly is more.

by Anonymousreply 264May 10, 2021 4:22 PM

Christina Firth, Bristol, United Kingdom, 5 minutes ago

Many people have very difficult lives and suffer very much because of it. You just get the feeling with Harry and Meghan that as usual, they are merely jumping on an available media trend to get publicity and that doesn't make people feel sympathy for him. Diana was a beautiful and very loving mother. Yes she died whilst Harry was in his early teens, but he had all that love for nearly all of his childhood. Some of us never knew our mothers and never experienced a mother's love, or felt cared about. To people like this including myself, Harry had almost a fairytale childhood, he had unbelievable wealth and privilege and was very loved. He may have lost his mother earlier than most, but he was so lucky to have had the time he spent with his mum. Why can't he just appreciate it, remember her fondly, and move on, after all he has a beautiful family of his own now.

MayaRhubarbb, sea, United States, 3 hours ago

Can't wait to miss this series.

Kls389, Stockholm, Sweden, 2 hours ago

Everyone suffers, loss, grief or trauma at some point in their lives. He is not unique. The rest of the world go on with their lives without making it a media event.

They contribute liittle of positive value to the world, they are attempting to make a living from trashing family and monteizing the misery of others. They are gross.

by Anonymousreply 265May 10, 2021 4:25 PM

cheshire lady, Crewe, 2 hours ago

Most people try to resolve their issues without constantly using the death of a parent as an excuse. They also try to resolve them with dignity and not resorting to hurt others in the process. Most people have not had the luxury cushioned privileged lifestyle he has had with access to the best counsellors and psychiatrists but still have to cope and move forward. How dare he preach when completely unqualified in mental health.

Totally agree with this. Harry and his wife exhibit extremely POOR mental health and serve as a cautionary tale.

It was said that his wife got him off all psych meds early on and he has not looked happy in a long time. What was her goal? Does she hold Scieno type beliefs about medical treatment? Is the Agape cult her mother and Orca are involved in similar. Healthy well adjusted people do not treat family the way they have and no one with sense treats elderly, wealthy relatives so viciously.

by Anonymousreply 266May 10, 2021 4:30 PM

DHW1963, Lakeland, United States, 2 hours ago

Does he not have anything else to talk about? I feel like this subject will only take him so far. Losing his mom was tragic. Time to move on.

TheTopics21, Earth, Uzbekistan, 2 hours ago

No, he doesn't have anything else to talk about. He's really not done much.

MissBeatrice1, Warren, United States, 2 hours ago

Wow, most people have issues in life? Thank you, Captain Obvious, I had no idea.

Adults recognized that the Narkles and Orca are among the most privileged people on earth. Harry had access to the best help. That he is such a mess at middle age is striking. His choice of wife and how he manages relationships with family and friends are also notably disasterous and harmful to others. One of the worst people to take advice from.

by Anonymousreply 267May 10, 2021 4:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 10, 2021 5:28 PM

The fact is if you live in the UK you might want something different from the royal family... the head of state and pageantry stuff.

If you live elsewhere in the world you probably only want the garbage Harry's first wife sold during Orca.

No one wants to listen to Harry Markle bang on about mental health. When you think of it, he's got nothing more to say and no more expertise than anyone else who's suffered. Or got a few screws loose.

Again, they either dish the dirt or drift into the irrelevance that reflects their value in the world. Their sermons - others do it better to the extent anyone is listening at all.

by Anonymousreply 269May 10, 2021 5:40 PM

I suppose Harry thinks the one unique insight he can offer the world is that you can be a prince and still be very sad / depressed.

I don’t have any trouble believing that. I also feel great empathy for him having a clueless father whose first order of business after Diana died was getting all slung up with Camilla. Maybe take care of your kids, Charles?

But Harry needs to find a new hook. Something of substance. Maybe go back to school and serve as a late in life education role model? Something with substance but I don’t know if Missy would like that.

by Anonymousreply 270May 10, 2021 5:47 PM

School is not a strength of his, maybe he could go to trade school.

by Anonymousreply 271May 10, 2021 5:51 PM

R268 In fairness, it should be pointed out that the "Michaels" are not working members of the family and have never been publicly funded. They are invited to events as extended family but that's it. That being said, yeah Charles is going to need to purge a lot of the family when he's king.

by Anonymousreply 272May 10, 2021 7:40 PM

This strikes me as a SS pplanted story. How is not holding the Narkles accountable going to be at all helpful? Actions have consequences, esp when you try to burn down the family business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 10, 2021 7:50 PM

R273 Anyone who knows anything about the Queen knows she does not lose her temper. In fact she goes out of her way to avoid confrontation. I 100% believe the Queen would rather some level of peace with Harry & Meghan for the smoother functioning of the monarchy, but no, she did not lose her temper with Charles.

by Anonymousreply 274May 10, 2021 8:56 PM

What a nonsense story at r273. Buckingham Palace in literally throwing the rope at Henry and Meghan Markle to let them hang themselves.

by Anonymousreply 275May 11, 2021 12:04 AM

The Harkles have become boring. They act out like teens and virtual signal like little girls on Tumblr. They are nasty people who have nothing of interest or positive value that they have contributed to the world. As the world opens back up I cannot immagine that even a daily placed story or whatever puffery manic Megs comes up with with garner much interest.

by Anonymousreply 276May 11, 2021 1:23 AM

New from Lady C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 11, 2021 3:08 PM

Wow, is Sunshine Sacks behind the Prince Michael stories? That seems a tactic they would use. More scorched earth.

by Anonymousreply 278May 11, 2021 3:34 PM

If true, the enmity of the family will only increase and they were clearly furious at the funeral. The merching of the funeral wreath probably did not help either. Taking those honorary military positions seems to be a sore point with the Narkles, even to the father in the military uniform in The Bench.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 11, 2021 3:37 PM

This is one of the articles Lady C discusses.

They should have cut them off cleanly a year earlier as Philip advised. Although he should never have given Harry his rifle collection for Haz to sell or his own military patronages so Harry could bounce for a Disney premier instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280May 11, 2021 3:38 PM

If Sunshine Sucks is responsible for the Michael stories, and perhaps, er, more, it is in line with the promise of continued extortion attempts until the Narkles get what they want from the BRF - titles and more money.

Of course they do not genuinely care about racism or corruption, they just want MORE, MORE, MORE, as narcs and those with no careers but deluisions of grandeur tend to do.

If Andrew does not become one of their targets that will be interesting and perhaps lend credence to other rumors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 11, 2021 4:33 PM

Welp the ratings are in and Meghan and Harry's Vax Live concert was a flop with Dateline NBC winning the timeslot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 11, 2021 10:09 PM

This thread is paywalled, someone started a Part IX

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 11, 2021 10:10 PM

R282-- What a shocker, H&M fail at something. 🤭

by Anonymousreply 284May 11, 2021 10:13 PM

They are flailing, we have gone from one PR piece a day to 2 or more, lol, R284. Indiscrete, unpopular, vengeful and litigious - suspect they will find the going a bit rough. They want MORE for doing even LESS than they did as "working royals" - for Meghan think it was 73 days total, lol.

Catherine comes across as lovely, kind and warm in her Hold Still chat vids, far more appealing than vitriol, desperation and narc rage.

by Anonymousreply 285May 11, 2021 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!