Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Recollections May Vary, Spring Edition, Part VII

Continue on...

Prior thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379May 6, 2021 11:18 AM

New vid from Lady C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2021 3:12 PM

News re: appeal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2021 3:20 PM

Lol, point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2021 3:21 PM

Campbell can be amusing but 90% of it is rubbish and you know, after that Queen Mother "bio", she's got sources inside like I'm staring at a priceless Old Master on my office wall.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2021 5:22 PM

It's all entertainment, R4. And the dog is very cute. I prefer original speed, others speed it up.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2021 5:28 PM

R5, I agree.... she’s fun but 99% fictional.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2021 6:12 PM

THEY WILL UNITE THE WORLD!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2021 6:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2021 6:22 PM

Lady Colin Campbell‘s book about Diana was the best one so far. It had the wild stuff (which later turned out to be true) even before the Morton book I believe, and had a more objective ring of truth. Recommended read for Dianaphiles. I got her Harry/Meghan book from the library when it came out, and much of that is panning out as well. But yes, even if you choose not to believe any of it, her delivery is highly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2021 6:23 PM

R9 One thing Lady C was lambasted about when her book on Meghan & Harry came out was Meghan's political ambitions. People discredited her for it, and low and behold in the last few months we've been hearing more about Megz supposed desire to become POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2021 6:25 PM

R8 The part about the jewels is juicy indeed. I suppose that has always been a particular fear for the royal family, if someone were to get ahold of jewels and maybe not be willing to part with them.

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2021 6:27 PM

[quote] ... put a block on Meghan having access to Diana's jewels after she apparently wanted to 'annex' them and modify them to better suit her.

I seem to remember reading that MM redesigned the engagement ring that Harry designed and gave her.

If true, then the concerns about Diana's jewels would be valid.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2021 6:38 PM

R7 oh and look who is listed as one of the Executive Organizers: Sunshine Sachs. Need we say more.

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2021 6:47 PM

Is this fucking true?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2021 6:50 PM

I find her delightful, R9. Her review of FF was a hoot, I still have one more part to watch.

I suspect that the Anne story was put out through her and she got the IoW bone for the Queen's bday in thanks, but, who knows.

I am so curious about her castle, surely someone has attended a wedding there? It looks lovely.

My local library does not have her book, I have put in a request for them to order it. Lady C is becoming much more well known through the antics of the Suckses. Of course, she is also making $, all to the good.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2021 7:11 PM

I believe Lady C's book on Meghan and Harry outsold Omid Scabies Finding Freedom.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2021 7:14 PM

R15 sorry, what’s the loW bone? I am terrible with acronyms.

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2021 7:15 PM

This is true, R12, there are photos of both online.

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2021 7:24 PM

It was actually the Isle of Man celebration of the Queen's bday that LCC was selected for, I mis-typed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2021 7:26 PM

She's a slightly less ugly Perez Hilton

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2021 7:41 PM

Bigger dick, though.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2021 7:56 PM

This whole thread and series of threads is stupid as neither side, the Sussexes or the British Royal Family, is telling the whole truth.

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2021 8:01 PM

What is truth?

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2021 8:05 PM

Generally, I think Wootton has decent sources. But this piece smells of rehash and good guesses. First of all. William has no power whatsoever over who wears HM's jewels. The Queen and only the Queen makes those decisions. Wootton peddling anything else is disappointing. If he has real sources, they'd have told him that.

It isn't beyond possible that the Queen disliked and distrusted Meghan from the start and refused to open the coffers. But again, it's easier to throw William under the bus, which Wootton I think unintentionally does here, than admit that the Queen wasn't such a pushover, after all, and showed her displeasure toward Meghan early on.

And I don't believe for a moment that Kaye "forgave" Harry anything. He forced her to have to appear gracious in front of the cameras, which she did. No one talking to Wootton knows how Kate feels, she's far too discreet for that.

The rest are old stories recycled, including Tiaragate, Meghan screaming at Kate's staff, and (tell us something we don't know!), William's rage at his brother for his disloyalty and lies about Kate.

Sorry, Dan: this is leftovers dressed up as Christmas dinner.

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2021 8:10 PM

So Andrew getting caught going into business with a perve who fiddled with girls means anti Sussex distraction threads and blinds. Let me guess. Daily mail will have a huge can't miss anti Sussex article today. Everybody go take a look. The Brf really are disgusting .

by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2021 8:14 PM

Prince Andrew was just replaced as Patron of the Royal Philharmonic by his father. The Prince of Wales is a better fit, anyway, and the orchestra is probably thrilled.

What this means is that the Queen is at work again. She often hands out patronages and birthday honours around this time. So, we may be hearing at last who will replace Harry and Meghan in their royal appointments.

How delicious if Kate got the National Theatre and William or Anne got Captain-General of the Marines!

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2021 8:17 PM

Meg’s triumphant return to The UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2021 8:24 PM

R26 - Prince Andrew was replaced by his BROTHER Charles not his father.

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2021 8:28 PM

R25 - wtf does the BRF have to do with what the newspapers post?

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2021 8:29 PM

Link, R24?

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2021 8:31 PM

R28 - my bad slip! You are correct!

R26

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2021 8:44 PM

I see my ignore list continues to hold me in good stead.

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2021 8:44 PM

The Queen should give Edward the patronage for the National Theatre.

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2021 8:55 PM

I enjoy Lady C correcting the grammar of Scobie. She would be fun at a dinner party. She seems a hoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2021 9:18 PM

You do suck when you’re replaced by a dead guy.

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2021 10:33 PM

It's also possible the queen initially liked Meghan (if she was in charming, sweet mode), but didn't trust her. That for sure probably got much worse after some of the early issues like Tiaragate.

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2021 10:37 PM

Can you imagine Dim and Duch spending time in this setting? The Cambridges seemed to have fun, although Catherine may need some coaching re: her golf skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote]First of all. William has no power whatsoever over who wears HM's jewels.

I believe the article was referring to Diana's jewel's, not HM's. I would imagine that William would have some degree of sway over those jewels, as would Harry, so maybe HM was brought in as the voice of reason in the whole mess.

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2021 11:34 PM

I thought Harry inherited Diana’s entire estate for some reason, because William was going to eventually get the revenue from The Duchy of Cornwall, and then Lancaster. And that he would inherit all of the diamonds Queen Victoria, Mary, and Alexandra amassed, plus Balmoral and Sandringham and all the art work in HM’s private collection.

by Anonymousreply 39April 28, 2021 12:48 AM

No, Diana split her estate 50/50.

by Anonymousreply 40April 28, 2021 12:59 AM

William wanted Meghan denied use of any pieces in the Royal Collection that Diana had previously worn or been associated with, such as the Cambridge Lovers Knot tiara that Kate often wears. Not sure what his reason was for this, as Meghan would have no jurisdiction over changing them or be able to revise them in any way.

Diana's personal jewelry was split between her sons. Kate has her large sapphire engagement ring as her own, and has worn some earrings Diana had. Meghan has her aquamarine ring, which she wore to her evening wedding reception in 2018. I believe she also wears Diana's Cartier tank watch. There are other pieces still to be seen on either woman.

by Anonymousreply 41April 28, 2021 1:10 AM

Diana got some impressive sapphires from the middle east during one of her visits as POW, I wonder where these are. They’re very 80s looking but the stones are amazing blue.

by Anonymousreply 42April 28, 2021 1:31 AM

William may be wanting to protect Harry from having his first wife take possession of his mother’s jewels. I wonder if the boys divided them up years ago or if they put that off? So far the Diana jewelry MM has worn have been the second or third tier stuff, nothing truly important.

by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2021 1:31 AM

They never trusted her. Rumor has it that the tiara she wore for the wedding was a replica.

by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2021 1:32 AM

I can’t imagine Smeghan ever fitting into Kate’s jeans, R37.

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2021 1:37 AM

You mean literally?

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2021 1:38 AM

I don’t use “literally” as a verbal prop.

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2021 1:40 AM

Rest assured that Me GAIN has had any jewelry she's received from Harry appraised immediately.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2021 1:42 AM

You do have to love the Firm's understated "recollections may vary." It's like the Queen Mother's words for anyone doing anything she didn't like: it was "unhelpful."

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2021 1:50 AM

You used the word "Smeghan." Drop the attitude, r45.

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2021 1:51 AM

No, R50, I won’t.

by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2021 1:52 AM

R43 The aquamarine ring is a stunner, lucky Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2021 1:57 AM

The tiara Meghan wore to the wedding, while beautiful, was not of any particular historical importance. Neither was Eugenie's, for that matter. Eugenie's had been given to HM by Margaret Greville, and Meghan's was one of Queen Mary's lesser tiaras. Both had been squirreled away in the vaults for decades. No need to copy either, as even if they had been somehow lost or stolen, they wouldn't be worth much more than the value of the jewels. (Which makes them valuable, but not on a par with one of the family's historical pieces.)

The big tiara 'get' was Beatrice wearing the diamond fringe tiara worn by HM on her wedding day. That was even better than Kate's wedding tiara (Kate would be rewarded later with the Cambridge Lover's Knot). Beatrice was no doubt given this signal mark of favor, along with the other favor of wearing a dress belonging to HM, due to having a vastly scaled-down wedding during the pandemic. The optics turned out beautifully, as these second-hand items were a mark of love from her grandmother and also a thrifty response in light of the troubles the country was going through.

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2021 1:57 AM

Meghan's wedding tiara was beautiful, and I hope she enjoyed wearing it, as the only way she'll ever get another diamond tiara on her head is if she buys one herself.

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2021 1:59 AM

Kate apparently wanted to wear flowers in her hair at her wedding but this was vetoed by HM as princesses wear tiaras.

She was presented with a selection of tiaras to choose from and she chose the smallest.

I like that.

by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2021 2:04 AM

Kate is so fucking smart. No better way to impress the Queen than to suggest wearing a simple crown of flowers, give in gracefully when told to wear a tiara, and then pick the smallest of the offered tiaras. No wonder she's fit into the family so beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 56April 28, 2021 2:07 AM

Agreed, R56. Kate has always played the long game.

by Anonymousreply 57April 28, 2021 2:18 AM

To the person going on about Prince Andrew. Andrew is the least popular member of the royal family and is universally loathed in the UK (far more than Meghan & rightfully so). The only reason he is even in the background is because of the Queen. As long as she is alive Andrew will live quietly at Windsor. The moment she's dead, Charles will be sending Andrew, Fergie and the daughters York packing. The only reason we talk about Meghan more is because she is (intentionally or not, but most likely the former) always in the press. When Andrew allowed himself to be interviewed shortly after Philip's death, there was anger (though muted because you know his father had just died) that he had the nerve to speak. It's a false equivalency comparing Andrew to Meghan really. If Andrew dared to get more press coverage people would be LIVID in a way not on a scale we've seen for Meghan. Andrew really is the bigger threat to the monarchy than Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2021 2:31 AM

Charles is right to send the Yorks packing. Andrew is a disaster, Fergie is an embarrassment, and the York girls, while harmless themselves, are ancillary Royals who are both married now and should be concentrating on their own lives and families. The more the spotlight is off them, the better.

by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2021 2:32 AM

[Quote]she got the IoW bone for the Queen's bday in thanks,

Anglais por favor?

by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2021 3:29 AM

I don't get this York women fandom. We want less royals, stupid H and his wife was an addition we did not need. Moving forward UK needs to be like the European monarchies as Charles has said for decades,purely heirs but Charles cocked up by including his second son.

by Anonymousreply 61April 28, 2021 4:10 AM

R56 That and Kate wore high street clothes (mostly) during the early years of marriage, unlike Me-gain and her $$$ engagement photos dress that looked ridiculous next to Harry’s casual blue suit.

by Anonymousreply 62April 28, 2021 4:13 AM

You thought the engagement dress was ridiculous?

by Anonymousreply 63April 28, 2021 4:16 AM

[quote]Moving forward UK needs to be like the European monarchies as Charles has said for decades,purely heirs but Charles cocked up by including his second son.

Over the years, Charles has been right about a lot of things. He does have a blind spot with Harry, but that's fatherly concern mixed with displaced Diana guilt.

by Anonymousreply 64April 28, 2021 4:21 AM

The $75k Ralph & Russo beaded gown was ridiculous paired with blue Harry’s suit and also the cost made her look greedy even before the wedding. The dress itself was lovely just tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 65April 28, 2021 4:25 AM

R61 Charles' plan was that the only working royals would be: himself, Camilla, William, Kate, Harry and Meghan. Basically he wanted the European model where it is only the monarch, their consort, and the monarch's children that are funded, working royals. Ironically with Andrew now out of the picture, and H&M gone to America, Charles has basically gotten his wish. I do think it's likely that Anne, Edward, & Sophie will continue on with public engagements until William's children are older.

by Anonymousreply 66April 28, 2021 4:29 AM

If Meghan had had any sense, she'd have looked at what Kate wore to her own engagement interview: a $600 dress by a British designer which has since been re-released in a $128 version. Any normal woman could own Kate's dress, and that's the point. They couldn't have Kate's looks, engagement ring, or fiance, but they could have her dress.

While Ralph & Russo is a British brand, no normal woman can afford a $75,000 gown. Meghan could have scored major brownie points by regularly wearing up-and-coming British designers of color. Instead, she stuffed her closet with high-end labels (most of them non-British), and the clothes didn't even fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 28, 2021 4:32 AM

R65 Imagine how it felt: "Omg I'm marrying a prince, I can have whatever I WANT!"

by Anonymousreply 68April 28, 2021 4:34 AM

There have been many occasions when she could've scored some points with the public and chose not to.

by Anonymousreply 69April 28, 2021 4:36 AM

The dress looked see through. The way she posed made it look like H was covering her naked boobs with his hand.

by Anonymousreply 70April 28, 2021 4:43 AM

Meghan could have put Black British design on the worldwide stage. There are some really talented designers like Essie Buckman, Duro Olowu, and Grace Wales Bonner who do gorgeous, innovative pieces. Not all of the clothes are Royal-friendly, but I'm sure the designers would have worked with her to tailor the pieces to her needs. They would also have helped her create a fashion sense all her own, one distinct from Kate's ever-present coat dresses and skinny jeans. She could have made Kate look staid and old-fashioned by contrast.

I wonder if Meghan will ever appreciate the perma-fame and luxury she gave up because she couldn't meet the BRF halfway. She could have been a fashion icon, a respected humanitarian, a representative for the causes of people of color in the UK and in the Commonwealth. She could have been as famous and beloved (or nearly so) as Diana AND carved out a position that Kate couldn't have touched. Why she gave up all of that for merching in Montecito I'll never understand.

by Anonymousreply 71April 28, 2021 4:57 AM

To be fair, the Archie christening dress WAS Wales Bonner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 28, 2021 4:59 AM

The designer shoes she was merching didn't fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 28, 2021 5:09 AM

It's funny because looks wise, yes, Harry has aged better than William, BUT William looks so much like Diana. At 2:05 William laughs at a story being told and he looks just like her there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 28, 2021 5:40 AM

I don’t think Harry has aged better than William, save for the hair. But, Harry has a large bald spot.

by Anonymousreply 75April 28, 2021 5:54 AM

Like his beloved, H wears fake hair pieces.

by Anonymousreply 76April 28, 2021 6:02 AM

There is something in the way William carries himself that is inherently sexy.

by Anonymousreply 77April 28, 2021 6:19 AM

He has a great body and big dick energy.

His nickname amongst his friends at school and university was “Big Willy”...

by Anonymousreply 78April 28, 2021 6:39 AM

Interesting tidbit here. Allegedly due to Harry's diplomatic immunity, Meghan could only divorce him in London courts not in California courts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 28, 2021 6:49 AM

Will has a better body, for sure. Haz sometimes looks skinny fat with a gut.

by Anonymousreply 80April 28, 2021 6:50 AM

[Quote]There is something in the way William carries himself that is inherently sexy.

Being 6' 3" helps!

by Anonymousreply 81April 28, 2021 6:52 AM

R79 that's not how that works. Hell, look at the replies to that idiotic tweet.

by Anonymousreply 82April 28, 2021 6:53 AM

Are they circumcised? I thought I read somewhere that royals are circumcised but obviously most Brits are not.

by Anonymousreply 83April 28, 2021 7:09 AM

William is half-Jewish so most likely yes.

by Anonymousreply 84April 28, 2021 7:17 AM

[Quote]William is half-Jewish

Nigella, not Diana, was his mother?😹

by Anonymousreply 85April 28, 2021 7:28 AM

Are you speaking of royal cock?

by Anonymousreply 86April 28, 2021 7:29 AM

William, as is Royal tradition, has a Prince Albert.

by Anonymousreply 87April 28, 2021 7:35 AM

Tried and failed to upgrade to Serena's husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 28, 2021 9:39 AM

👏👏👏 to R71, who captured perfectly Me! and her missed opportunities. It’s a shame, I don’t see how hustling in woke showbiz, amongst the yoga and avocados and the blazing sun of California, is better than being part of the most exclusive firm in the world.

by Anonymousreply 89April 28, 2021 10:23 AM

I would imagine Meghan got homesick. Being a fish out of water is ok when you know it’s temporary, but she was staring down a lifetime of isolation and vague disapproval. Not to mention there probably was some actual press harassment there.

I wouldn’t want that job... at all. The difference is I would know that about myself going in.

Having said that, I do find her wildly irritating. I want to learn more about the bullying charges against her.

She does seem to have a personality type that likes to micromanage other people while refusing to take care of her own responsibilities. I see this a lot at my own job. There has to be a name for it.

by Anonymousreply 90April 28, 2021 11:42 AM

MM’s lack of dress sense amazes me because when you have money, that’s the easiest thing to get right. The “BRF-appropriate “ adds a layer of complexity but it’s still not brain surgery. Buy British, a flattering color, and make sure it fits. MM’s style veered between sexy DA and drama villain and her clothes were either too tight or too long. No one is going to fault her for getting pregnant/not losing her pregnancy weight fast enough but ffs, wear garments that are more forgiving.

by Anonymousreply 91April 28, 2021 11:59 AM

Like many Californians, Meghan seems to think she’s 17 years old and will always be 17 years old. So she dresses and behaves like a 17 year old.

I guarantee that any efforts to coax her into dressing in a BRF appropriate way would have had her thinking “eeeeeew! They want me to dress like an old lady! Why can’t I just wear an unbuttoned boyfriend shirt and a skin tight pencil skirt? That always worked on ‘Suits’!”

by Anonymousreply 92April 28, 2021 12:10 PM

she looked good on Suits, in character. They lit her well, I always thought she was the prettiest on the cast although the girl who played Donna had those gorgeous large eyes. But that paralegal costume wasn’t going to translate to royal outings. Meghan couldn’t even get hats to look good on her, and Sunday church hats are a very black American tradition. The things she wore looked like pincushions, completely unflattering. I think one of the few outfits that looked good on her was the balcony outfit that had that huge plunging neckline that looked almost off the shoulder. It wasnt quite BRF ready, but it wasn’t as bad as some were complaining about and in any other circumstance it would have been a successful look. Her final appearance in the Kermit green draped dress was a fucking disaster, she looked like a nasty lizard compared to Catherine.

by Anonymousreply 93April 28, 2021 12:21 PM

She did look pretty good on Suits. But when you think appropriate clothes = old lady, you start to think you need to spice things up. And that’s when the trouble starts. Just put on the rich bitch uniform and play the part. Don’t get creative.

by Anonymousreply 94April 28, 2021 12:32 PM

But she did not WANT to fit in or get along. Her goal was the OPPOSITE of that. THAT was her brand she was building.

by Anonymousreply 95April 28, 2021 12:52 PM

R74 - You're blind. Harry is aging horribly. His bald spot surrounded by scraggly poorly trimmed ginger hair makes him look one step away from a clown, he has beady, close-set eyes, and scraggly teeth. He also looks pale and, for all his grandstanding, tense and unhappy.

William, on the other hand, looks far more robust, wisely got rid of the hair and went with his natural look when he went bald, is taller, and with every passing year acquires a more powerful aura.

Lastly, Harry's masculinity quotient is seriously undermined by the fact that he is 1) dumber than a box of rocks, and 2) clearly being led around by his cock by a vicious, controlling wife.

Whatever one may say about William, it is abundantly clear that Kate is not wearing the trousers in the Cambridge household. She may quietly, behind the scenes, be the core of the family as so many women are, but publicly, she has succeeded where both Diana and Meghan failed: making their men look good by complementing, but not overshadowing them. As it was the men in question who hold the titles and rank, Diana and Meghan only hold them by courtesy, this was not a good look for either man; in the Wales case, as Diana became more and more addicted to her public image and power and less and less concerned about how it impacted her husband, a future King, it was disastrous and helped undermine the marriage.

Meghan Markle has been the ruination of Harry. He looks pathetically Lesser beside his wife. William, on the other hand, More beside his wife - in that sense, Kate was a brilliant choice on William's part. Kate has grasped this crucial element of success in this role that neither Diana nor Meghan could - their narcissism and self-belief prevented them from seeing it, let alone acting on it.

In that respect, this is yet another parallel between the differences in the Wallis/Edward, Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother/George VI marriages. Both women were dominant, steely underneath it all, and smart. But one made a spectacle of her hold over her man, and the other managed to look loving and supportive, despite having ten times the charisma of her husband.

It's actually quite fascinating to watch.

by Anonymousreply 96April 28, 2021 1:39 PM

Harry really seems to be struggling mentally. Before MM he often seemed happy, relaxed, etc. That she has framed that to him as being "trapped" is some serious gaslighting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 28, 2021 3:58 PM

R37 - Wjhy would important Royals like Bill & Cathy waste there time on a sheep farm in the middle of a pandemic. The Senior Royals need to do all in their power to support the NHS.

by Anonymousreply 98April 28, 2021 4:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 28, 2021 5:17 PM

R67 - The Ralph & Russo British brand $75,000 gown. was NOT worn during the engagement interview. Meghan wore a green dress and white coat for the engagement interview.

The Ralph & Russo brand $75,000 gown was worn during a formal engagement photoshoot. Meghan did NOT pay for that dress. It was a loaner procured by a British stylist for this particular photoshoot.

Please try and keep up.

by Anonymousreply 100April 28, 2021 5:17 PM

"I wonder if Meghan will ever appreciate the perma-fame and luxury she gave up because she couldn't meet the BRF halfway."

R71 - The Royal Courtiers did not want to meet Meghan halfway. The Royal Courtiers and at least one member, possibly two, of the British Royal Family had it out for Meghan since BEFORE the engagement was announced.

by Anonymousreply 101April 28, 2021 5:22 PM

Okay, R100, but Kate wore an off-the-rack dress she'd had in her closet for two years for HER engagement photoshoot with William. The dress was from a brand called Reiss and originally retailed for 159 pounds.

My point still stands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 28, 2021 5:23 PM

Sure, R101. Keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 103April 28, 2021 5:25 PM

New vid re: Harry's 1st wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 28, 2021 5:34 PM

William has no hair, but he's got a great bod and gorgeous bone structure. Those profile shots of him at the funeral prove that despite the baldness, he's still a striking man. He'll probably look even better as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 105April 28, 2021 5:36 PM

This explains a LOT about the PR strategy of Harry's 1st wife. Negative attention still = narc supply

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 28, 2021 5:37 PM

R102 - The point I am trying to make is the Meghan did not spend $75,000 of her own money or other people's money on a gown for an engagement photoshoot. Meghan simply picked a gown off the stylist's rack of clothes. I am willing to bet she was probably photographed in several gowns during this photoshoot and the Ralph & Russo pictures were probably the ones she and Harry like best and pick for release to the media.

Meghan is no angel (and neither if Cathy for that matter) but she is not the pure concentrated evil she is made out to be by some DL posters. Also, neither is Cathy Cambridge.

by Anonymousreply 107April 28, 2021 5:42 PM

R44 & R28 - You are full of shit and are just saying nasty things to expound pointless bitchery which is 100% fair at the DL.

by Anonymousreply 108April 28, 2021 5:44 PM

^^^ R48 NOT R28 ^^^.

Please excuse elder fingers running wild.

by Anonymousreply 109April 28, 2021 5:46 PM

R99 I believe both of Harry's serious girlfriends before Meghan (Chelsy Davy & Cressida Bonas) ended their relationships because they felt that the scrutiny and regimented life outweighed the privileges of being royal. By the time time Harry met Meghan it was known he was desperate to get married and have a family. So I can see him not fully preparing her. I mean he was pretty open about it in the press. I remember him saying something like, no woman wanted to take him on and he felt a bit left behind when he looked at William & Kate (I think William's marriage was another source of jealousy on Harry's part). And I also seem to remember joking once at a LGBTQ event or something, that maybe he'd have better luck dating guys.

R105 William has a great body and he really does give off serious big dick energy. It's no wonder Kate pushed out three kids in quick succession.

by Anonymousreply 110April 28, 2021 5:52 PM

Was it the engagement outfit where she forgot to clip the vent stitch?

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 111April 28, 2021 6:01 PM

R107, the whole point of a Royal engagement photoshoot is OPTICS. It's a PR exercise for the BRF. Anyone with half a brain should know that you want the public to identify with you, not feel that you are above them. Picking an off-the-rack dress that costs what a normal dress would cost gives that message. Choosing a $75,000 gown, even if you don't own it, signals the opposite. Of course, Kate Middleton had it far better than most young women in the UK, but she was smart enough not to underline that point with a ridiculously expensive gown.

I don't think Meghan is evil, but I do think she fundamentally misunderstood the values of the BRF and refused to ever learn them, which is why her tenure as senior royal was so short.

by Anonymousreply 112April 28, 2021 6:06 PM

Rumors had it that Harry didn't treat either of his two former serious girlfriends all that well. Whatever the truth of that, if he had offered to give up Royal life for Chelsy, she in particular might have taken the plunge with him. Why he didn't hit on that solution earlier is a mystery. He certainly gave up everything quickly enough for Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 113April 28, 2021 6:08 PM

"I don't think Meghan is evil, but I do think she fundamentally misunderstood the values of the BRF and refused to ever learn them, which is why her tenure as senior royal was so short."

R112 - Of course Meghan did not understand and think things through. Cathy was raised in the Home Counties and Meghan was raised in the Global Entertainment Industrial Complex.

by Anonymousreply 114April 28, 2021 6:11 PM

R113 Because remember Meghan "made him realize he was trapped." AKA it was Meghan who planted the seed of him getting out to earn money elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 115April 28, 2021 6:19 PM

R115 - I am glad the Sussexes are out earning their own money and not living off tax payer subsidies and grants. Every member of the UK public that wanted the Sussexes gone should be dancing with glee and jumping for job because they are gone and are NOT coming back. Harry is 6th in line to the throne and will move much further down in about 20 years becoming even less important that he currently is in regards to the succession to the crown..

by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2021 6:27 PM

I would be glad the Sussexes were earning their own money IF a large part of their new brand wasn't attempting to hurt the Royal Family. Since their fame and fortune derive directly from that institution, to attempt to garner MORE fame and make MORE money by spitting on the BRF is disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 117April 28, 2021 6:48 PM

R117 - The BRF is tuff.

The BRF, British Tabloids and British Broadsheets should just ignore the Sussexes; they all three need to quit talking about them and/or printing/posting stories about them.

by Anonymousreply 118April 28, 2021 6:52 PM

I don’t want the Sussex family to succeed, and I don’t want them to go back to the BRF either.

I want Archie to be hungry, like an African.

by Anonymousreply 119April 28, 2021 7:10 PM

R107 The gown was very grand. That’s our Meg!

by Anonymousreply 120April 28, 2021 7:13 PM

Gross, R119. You can criticize the Sussexes without being a racist douche.

by Anonymousreply 121April 28, 2021 7:16 PM

R107, her name is Catherine, not "Cathy".

Or is Meghan's name "Megsy"?

by Anonymousreply 122April 28, 2021 7:18 PM

Slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 28, 2021 7:21 PM

R119 - Are you a sick puppy or a racist hating card carrying member of the KKK of both.

Other than Donald J. Trump, why would you wish evil on anyone, especially an innocent child that has done nothing to you?

by Anonymousreply 124April 28, 2021 7:28 PM

R119 = Jussie Smollett

by Anonymousreply 125April 28, 2021 7:32 PM

[Quote]The Ralph & Russo brand $75,000 gown was worn during a formal engagement photoshoot. Meghan did NOT pay for that dress. It was a loaner procured by a British stylist for this particular photoshoot. Please try and keep up.

Nope. I recall we discussed at the time in the Dangling Tendrils thread when the photos came out. The consensus was "privately purchased meant Charles paid for it ( as opposed to using any taxpayer funds).

[Quote]It's $75,000 and was "privately purchased", Kensington Palace confirmed to Daily Mail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 28, 2021 7:48 PM

R126 - That thread was before my time. I have it from someone I 100% believe that it was a loaner.

by Anonymousreply 127April 28, 2021 8:04 PM

R100 - Actually, you're wrong. The Palace, when asked for comment on the engagement photo dress, replied that it had been "privately purchased". The Palace just wouldn't confirm by whom.

"Dec 22, 2017 — However, it was the price of Meghan's dress that set tongues wagging. ... A third official engagement photo released by Kensington Palace of Prince ... It's reported that the dress by the British fashion house was privately purchased, ... Kensington Palace said . . ." And that's The Independent, not a shit tabloid report.

So, no, it wasn't a loaner, although it's a nice try. Kate's white suit for her private engagement photos was also far less expensive - about 800 (pounds). The white cashmere sweater Meghan wore in the less formal engagement photo in black and white cost as much as Kate's entire white suit.

In fact, if you look at the engagement day photos of Diana, the Queen, Anne, Sophie, Fergie, and Kate - NONE of them wore the over-the-top Claws Out I'm Here And I'm Gonna Be Big! ridiculously expensive dress that Meghan wore for those Perfume Ad photos. She came across as phony from the start, interested only in celebrity grandstanding. From Moment One, which those photos were, Meghan made her game plan obvious.

Anyone with half a brain in her head who intended to stay in and make a go of it would have avoided such a faux pas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 28, 2021 8:11 PM

It looked like an ice skating costume.

by Anonymousreply 129April 28, 2021 8:13 PM

You need better sources, R127.

by Anonymousreply 130April 28, 2021 8:17 PM

It was an ugly dress and she managed to make it look worse. And look at her hair. She’s sloppy, classless, with no style. She’s the kind of calamity you wish F. Scott Fitzgerald were alive to describe.

by Anonymousreply 131April 28, 2021 8:18 PM

R122 - R107 seems to have dropped into DL from RoyalDish where they always used to refer to the Cambridges as “Bill and Cathy” when they were dragging them for being workshy.

The name “Cathy” has appeared in two other threads today so it’s presumably the same person.

R107 - stop trying to make Cathy happen.

by Anonymousreply 132April 28, 2021 8:18 PM

Thank you, R128.

That dress, so inappropriate and soooo expensive was another reason I knew MM had no intention of doing the job (Working Royal) that she was signing up for.

The first reason for me was the engagement interview and how she treated Harry during that interview. (Oh, and she didn't know who Prince Harry was .... yeah, right.)

Her behavior from the beginning showed her obvious intentions. And that is just the behavior the public could see. Given these samples, one can only wonder what she exposed to the RF behind the scenes. No wonder the Queen looked as she did at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 133April 28, 2021 8:21 PM

If Harry didn't "prepare" Meghan properly for royal life, it's because neither of them were focussed on succeeding at it: just tolerating it for as long as they had to before bailing. That was the real source of her appeal: she had the cleverness and Fuck You attitude to get Harry out, and fast. The whole thing was transactional for both of them: Meghan gets the global profile she's always craved, plus more money than she ever would have earned in show business at her level (that $5 million bit was bullshit of the first order); Harry gets out of the royal biz but with the bennies his royal name confers and to shaft the family he has clearly always blamed for all his problems.

R130 - Better sources than a direct comment from Kensington Palace? Please. Give it up. No one has ever contradicted that it was purchased. No one. Ever. The dress disappeared from Ralph & Russo's lineup immediately. If it had been a loaner they could have sold at twice the price after she wore it.

It disappeared into Meghan's closet, never to be seen again after the furore over the fact that it cost nearly $100,000.

by Anonymousreply 134April 28, 2021 8:23 PM

R134, I was in agreement with you. It was R127's claim that the dress was a loaner that I was disputing.

by Anonymousreply 135April 28, 2021 8:57 PM

More insight into Harry's 1st wife and how she seems to relate to other women...and fall out with everyone in short order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 28, 2021 9:05 PM

Has this been discussed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 28, 2021 9:21 PM

"William soon began to wonder about some of Meghan's traits and motivations," a senior source told the Mail Online.

"He was worried that at times she seemed to be more concerned about her personal progression or profile over the wider goals and aims of the royal family.

"But he largely kept any reservations to himself as he desperately wanted her to be happy and appreciated the huge adjustment of entering the royal family."

by Anonymousreply 138April 28, 2021 9:22 PM

"Then there was Megxit.

"Following Megxit though, everything changed," the source explained.

"He could no longer hide his true feelings because he felt like she had publicly attempted to disrespect his family and the Queen."

by Anonymousreply 139April 28, 2021 9:23 PM

"The royal insider claims that Prince William feels that Meghan Markle has mistreated his wife from the day they met and that Kate's attempts to assist and befriend the American actress were "constantly misinterpreted".

"He feels Kate tried at the beginning, but it was never enough.

"Kate attempted to try and help Meghan understand the responsibilities of royal life, but her efforts were constantly misinterpreted."

by Anonymousreply 140April 28, 2021 9:23 PM

R130 - Apologies for mistaking you for the other poster!

by Anonymousreply 141April 28, 2021 10:55 PM

Bye Andrew and Haz! You WERE replaceable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 28, 2021 11:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 28, 2021 11:08 PM

By the age of 10 Harry was showing signs of increasing anxiety.

A psychiatrist to whom Diana poured out her woes tells how they discussed the damage her increasingly complex private life might be doing to her boys.

‘I told her this would not be good for them, particularly for Prince Harry, who was already a fighter, and that this might well affect him in later years. From what she told me, he was already starting to rebel.

‘She said he loved his father and admired James Hewitt, but it was obvious from what she told me that when other men came along, he started to get not just confused but angry.

by Anonymousreply 144April 28, 2021 11:09 PM

I wonder if Harry is bipolar or has ADHD?

by Anonymousreply 145April 28, 2021 11:13 PM

R128 Meghan looks over the moon in that shot. It must’ve been so truly exciting for her.

by Anonymousreply 146April 28, 2021 11:17 PM

R96 Great summary. The same dynamic applies also to Maxima and Willem-Alex in the Netherlands. She’s got way more brains and charisma than he, but somehow she usually manages to let him take the lead in public.

by Anonymousreply 147April 28, 2021 11:22 PM

I hope to God there are a few sane genes in the Windsor and Markle gene pool that Archie and his sister could draw upon. Otherwise, between environment, parenting, and genetics, they're doomed.

by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2021 11:27 PM

Oh dear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 28, 2021 11:36 PM

Both Harry and William were traumatized both by the their parent's marriage falling apart and by Diana's death. William has come through it a stronger person thanks in part to Kate and her solid family background, and I because emotionally he much more Windsor than Spencer. I think his personality is much more in line with his grandparents (particularly Philip) than Diana. That's not to say he didn't have his ups & downs. There was a long period in his 20s and early 30s were he seemed reluctant to embrace his future role, but in the last few years he's really stepped it up and since COVID began, William to me seems more King in waiting than Charles frankly.

Harry inherited the Spencer genes. Diana once told a friend that "poor Harry" seemed to have inherited all her worst personality traits. I think at his core Harry needs someone to be the mother he lost. He is at "his best" when he's told what to do. In the military he did well because of the structure it provided. For a while, William and Kate were both friends and almost surrogate parents to Harry. Just going on a limb, but in the early days of the Kate/William/Harry trio, I often though Harry had a bit of an eye for Kate...a mix of attraction but also envy of William finding someone who was willing to take on royal life. Unfortunately, I think with Meghan, he found someone who is all to happy to command him along more for her gain than his.

by Anonymousreply 150April 28, 2021 11:36 PM

R149 Oh, first American publication to challenge the "poor Meghan" narrative!

by Anonymousreply 151April 28, 2021 11:38 PM

I wonder how long the bullying investigation will take? Throwing hot tea at someone is really unacceptable. Then to cloak oneself in the mantle of a "great humanitarian" is laughable and quite possibly, mental.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 28, 2021 11:39 PM

William has a lucky mix of Windsor and Mountbatten genes. They might make him a cold, unpleasant bastard at times, but they also make him strong enough to stand the pressures of the job, especially when supported by his calm and dutiful wife.

The BRF should have called upon all its resources to help Harry pass his major's exam and stay in the military. It might have been the saving of him. If he'd never married, would it have mattered? The line was going through William, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 153April 28, 2021 11:42 PM

R152 The Palace turned it over to a third party and its an internal investigation so there is no obligation for it to ever be released. Although IMO if H&M get to blackmail the Palace, the Palace should be allowed to return the favour. I think we'll only see the report if/when H&M's marriage cracks.

by Anonymousreply 154April 28, 2021 11:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 28, 2021 11:45 PM

R153 I don't think William is cold or unpleasant. He is shrewd and guarded, and people have to earn his trust. I also think he has his grandmother's resting bitch face that makes them look rather angry when they are not smiling. It is known that William used to plant false stories amongst his social circle and if those stories got out, he would cut those people off.

I do agree that the BRF should have been perhaps more strict with Harry but lets face it, Harry has been a grown man for what 18 years now? He shouldn't need hand holding from his granny or father. Harry has always lacked a sense of responsibility and self-discipline.

The Windsors have always been an interesting contrast in characters. Duke of Windsor/George VI, Elizabeth/Margaret, Charles/Andrew, William/Harry.

by Anonymousreply 156April 28, 2021 11:53 PM

R143 Harry can’t be happy about that article. I feel a little sorry for him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 157April 28, 2021 11:57 PM

Tik Tock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 28, 2021 11:58 PM

Leopards do not change their spots after all.

"Before she was dating Harry, "Meghan also used to organize set-ups," according to Parshotam. "She would ask an agency, 'I am turning up to a restaurant, event, can you photograph me coming in?'"

by Anonymousreply 159April 28, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote]I wonder if Meghan will ever appreciate the perma-fame and luxury she gave up because she couldn't meet the BRF halfway.

Please, Meghan, quite simply, could not rise to the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 160April 29, 2021 2:25 AM

Of course the engagement party dress was purchased. Does MeGAIN strike anyone as the sort who would wear a loaner gown?

by Anonymousreply 161April 29, 2021 3:43 AM

The reason why her clothes mostly didn’t fit and she was regularly stumbling around in wrongly fitting shoes was that they were largely loaned for merching purposes.

This practice culminated in her arriving in Tonga in a dress with the tag still attached - most likely left there on purpose by one of her team who she had bullied.

She’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 162April 29, 2021 3:57 AM

She’s such a style icon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 29, 2021 4:00 AM

“The label...warns purchasers to have the tag attached if they choose to return it”.

by Anonymousreply 164April 29, 2021 4:04 AM

That must have been why she wore that black blazer that was 3 sizes too small when she showed her beaver on stage.

by Anonymousreply 165April 29, 2021 5:08 AM

Remember that episode of “Girls” where Marnie was traipsing through Manhattan barefooted in a cheap “gown”?

That’s what Meghan with her scraggly hair and “skank” facial expression looks like in her engagement photos.

by Anonymousreply 166April 29, 2021 5:22 AM

That's a bit unkind.

by Anonymousreply 167April 29, 2021 5:28 AM

But accurate.

by Anonymousreply 168April 29, 2021 5:32 AM

MeMe looked good on Suits because she was a 5th banana actress who was being dressed by the costume designer/wardrobe team on the show. Since they were professionals who had the job of making her look good/appropriate for the role she played, she had to wear attractive clothing that fit and suited her. And, since she was a no body, she had little to no power to have much of a say in what she wore.

She's an attractive woman but she has TERRIBLE taste when it comes to dressing herself and apparently is too stubborn/stupid to listen to anyone's advice.

She really is quite stupid.

by Anonymousreply 169April 29, 2021 5:51 AM

Discovery+ Sets Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Documentary ‘Recollections May Vary"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 29, 2021 10:25 AM

[Quote]The reason why her clothes mostly didn’t fit and she was regularly stumbling around in wrongly fitting shoes was that they were largely loaned for merching purposes

This was discussed way back when in the Tendrils threads. It's suspected her friend the "stylist" Jessica Mulroney hustled designers to give, not loan, items to the Duchess. Samples, last year's leftovers, or whatever happened to be on hand at the moment were provided. Meghan presented list and designer prices to Bank of Charles for "reimbursement." Clothing details emerged via Meghan's Mirror usually on the very same day the were worn. Tendrils posters didn't think Meghan was going to be returning stuff with strained seams, holes (Lion King premiere dress), pit stains, etc.

by Anonymousreply 171April 29, 2021 10:52 AM

you know who also came out looking good during this mess? The Duchess of Cornwall. Every inch a royal duchess, discreet, fading into the background, yet busy with her work and knows how to appear in public in a hat. She’ll be a marvelous queen consort.

by Anonymousreply 172April 29, 2021 11:02 AM

What I don't understand is why she didn't have the items altered to fit her once they were given.

by Anonymousreply 173April 29, 2021 11:13 AM

Another thing that suggests some of the stuff she wore were designers' cast offs is how poorly stitched some of the items were. If you looked closely you could see puckering around seams and darts. Like they couldn't get past quality control for shipment.

by Anonymousreply 174April 29, 2021 11:32 AM

[quote]This practice culminated in her arriving in Tonga in a dress with the tag still attached - most likely left there on purpose by one of her team who she had bullied.

That's a conspiracy theory I believe.

by Anonymousreply 175April 29, 2021 12:26 PM

R173: she comes from nothing, she's about showing off, she probably doesn't even understand off the rack can be altered. Most people buy it, cut the tags off and put it on. So she got 2/3 right.

by Anonymousreply 176April 29, 2021 12:27 PM

well, her body is oddly proportioned anyway. I get that tailoring is key for fit, but she’s got a lumpy midsection, short stick-like legs, and no tits. Her looks were never going to fit like Diana or Princess Michael.

by Anonymousreply 177April 29, 2021 12:42 PM

Agree with you there but Princess Michael has legs like tree trunks - you’ll never find a pic of her in anything shorter than mid calf, or trousers.

by Anonymousreply 178April 29, 2021 1:24 PM

I thought Discovery owned OWN network? If so, do not expect much.

by Anonymousreply 179April 29, 2021 1:45 PM

The Sunshine SUCKS trolls are busy on this thead, several posts missing.

by Anonymousreply 180April 29, 2021 1:46 PM

^They are busy on the Harkles vaccine thread ranting about how these two ass clowns are super duper close with the Bidens.

by Anonymousreply 181April 29, 2021 1:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 29, 2021 1:53 PM

How on earth would they know?

by Anonymousreply 183April 29, 2021 1:58 PM

New vid from Lady C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 29, 2021 3:03 PM

Greedy and attention seeking, you say?

by Anonymousreply 185April 29, 2021 3:22 PM

A new video of the Cambridges has been released for their 10th wedding anniversary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 29, 2021 3:33 PM

What lucky children, R186 and how nice for William to have a stable and happy family after being forced into an emotional support role for Diana and Harry when he was only a child himself. One does feel sorry for the Harkle children.

by Anonymousreply 187April 29, 2021 4:37 PM

I would much rather have the life of the Cambridges than associate with Chrissy Tiegan.

by Anonymousreply 188April 29, 2021 4:38 PM

The Cambridges clearly are receiving far better PR advice, or is it that they follow it? No matter how much of Diana's money goes to Sunshine Sucks the image of Harry and his 1st wife keeps becoming more negative. As the palace aides said, they just do not listen. Set up photos of your child to try to overshadow the birthday of a 3 year old nephew says so much about who MeGain is and what she is about and only the paid bots and trolls find her at all appealing. Trash humans. Tormenting elderly relatives as they die is depsicable behavior. And, given that said relatives are very wealthy, certifiable. But, for a narc, all that matters is MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME, even as they shoot themselves in both feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 29, 2021 5:20 PM

It's beyond clear that whatever they pay for advice, H&M only listen to themselves. If you disagree with a course of action, oh well.

by Anonymousreply 190April 29, 2021 5:26 PM

I think themselves is being quite generous.

The last time I saw a grown man whipped like that I was on Folsom Street.

by Anonymousreply 191April 29, 2021 5:32 PM

private congratulations....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 29, 2021 5:50 PM

R192 - but of course, this "private" matter has to be leaked to the public as well. Do the Harkles even fucking realize the definition of "private"?

by Anonymousreply 193April 29, 2021 6:17 PM

Meghan came from nothing? People act like the poor dear grew up in a shack and had to pull herself up by the bootstraps. She went to a private Catholic high school, and then Northwestern. She's had plenty of advantages.

by Anonymousreply 194April 29, 2021 6:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 29, 2021 6:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 29, 2021 6:29 PM

Kate's popularity has risen to its highest levels since her marriage to William with more than 75% believing she is ready to be Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 29, 2021 6:33 PM

SO?!?!?!?! I did a podcast!!!

by Anonymousreply 198April 29, 2021 6:35 PM

Did Harry's first wife chop her nose up?

by Anonymousreply 199April 29, 2021 6:37 PM

Yes she did, r199. She was the killer in an episode of Castle, with DL fave Nathan Fillion, before the surgery. Her new nose is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 200April 29, 2021 6:40 PM

I love whoever coined "Harry's first wife."

by Anonymousreply 201April 29, 2021 6:43 PM

R199 - Many people, even some DLers, have had their nose fixed.

by Anonymousreply 202April 29, 2021 6:51 PM

^And it’s always obvious.

by Anonymousreply 203April 29, 2021 7:51 PM

R195, oooooh that was a sick and slick burn: “she appeared embarrassed.”

Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 204April 29, 2021 8:05 PM

Great video at R186. Kate and William sure made some pretty kids.

by Anonymousreply 205April 29, 2021 9:46 PM

Even more important,R205, they have made a happy life for them. How William, never allowed to be a child, must enjoy playing with them. And his calm, loving wife who is not always bringing drama a la Diana, Haz or MeAgain.

by Anonymousreply 206April 29, 2021 10:01 PM

As someone with embarrassing family, I can theoretically sympathize with Meghan. I shudder to think what my no-filter parents would have blabbed to the royals, or how some of my townie cousins would have behaved. But it's something most people can relate to and forgive. To shut them all out would be cruel and to seem almost entirely without family just looks weird. Still boggles the mind that Harry has never met his father-in-law. It must be bad, really bad.

by Anonymousreply 207April 29, 2021 10:08 PM

What made me give Meghan the side-eye was that she didn't invite ANY family except her mother, not even the uncle that gave her that important first internship. I'll give her credit for inviting friends like her Suits co-stars, but she filled the rest of the seats with A-listers she didn't even know. She'd have looked better if she'd invited college friends or let Harry invite more of his friends to the evening party, rather than sucking up to Oprah and the Clooneys.

by Anonymousreply 208April 29, 2021 10:14 PM

Ok, so what-if-ing here....supposed family members couldn't afford to make the trip to England for the wedding. Could accommodations have been made, or would that have looked bad? Depends on how it would have been paid for, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 209April 29, 2021 10:18 PM

Oh, one can only imagine the warm conversation that ensued as the Harkles congratulated the Cambridges on their 10th anniversary. Really, William most of all, overflowing with reciprocal fraternal jollity to a woman whose very guts he hates, who is so petty she tried to trample on his 3 year old son's birthday photos, and who vomited all over his grandparents' last weeks on earth together.

Harry: Hey, Wills, so you and the missus made it to ten years. Well, uh, that's great, brohim. Nice snaps too. So, er, are you and Kate going to tune into Vax Live? Gonna be a great show, Megs is really the brains behind it. William: How did you get this number?

by Anonymousreply 210April 29, 2021 10:24 PM

I'm sure it was all very polite. And then done.

by Anonymousreply 211April 29, 2021 10:26 PM

Harry and Meghan: Happy Tenth Anniversary!

William and Kate: Thank you for the good wishes.

Harry and Meghan: So, are you going to watch VaxLive . . .

William and Kate: 'Click.'

It was probably more like that.

by Anonymousreply 212April 29, 2021 10:31 PM

Meghan's white relatives are all out of Jerry Springer. Everyone's estranged from everybody. But Doria's family have all either kept their mouths shut or said nice things about her.

by Anonymousreply 213April 29, 2021 10:40 PM

R196 While I don't believe Harry was the mastermind behind the Oprah interview, he had messed his bed and now he has to sleep in it. As the article says, Harry is hot tempered and petulant and often leaps before he thinks. Charles and William also are known to have bad tempers, but have wives who reel them back in and not encourage them (cough *meghan* cough). Someone else pointed this out, but Harry is basically a lost man-child who needs someone to tell him what to do.

BTW I've heard a rumor that Oprah's new book is underselling.

by Anonymousreply 214April 29, 2021 10:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 29, 2021 10:56 PM

William had to be a parent figure to his Borderline mother. She admitted it on her interview, he’d bring her little presents to make her feel better and put tissue under the bathroom door hoping she’d stop crying and probably begging her not to kill herself

by Anonymousreply 216April 29, 2021 11:01 PM

Rumor is she not only sets up the photos but has a deal to file a suit that gets both sides even more publicity and then there is a settlement. She did this in the UK too. It is striking that Thomas, Doria and MeAgain ALL use BACKGRID for their photo needs even in different countries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 29, 2021 11:33 PM

What is the mindset of a person who is constantly looking to have their picture taken? Does she think she looks so good that it would be a tragedy if everyone didn't see her?

by Anonymousreply 218April 29, 2021 11:47 PM

The mystery of why Meghan did not have a single relative from her mother's side of the family at the wedding has been asked but not answered. They have mostly kept their mouths shut, although a couple of years ago one of the aunts or uncles did a little interview for the DM - they sounded mostly sad. For the bride to have but one relative a wedding of this calibre spoke volumes. And not all her father's family were out of Jerry Springer: his brother worked for the Diplomatic Service and got her the internship in Argentina after she flunked the exam - he had enough clout to call the Argentinian ambassador to get her in.

There are nice photos of her surrounded by her mother's relatives as a youngster. My guess is, Meghan felt underneath it all that she didn't belong with those black folks. Remember, this is a woman who never dated a man of colour, straightened her hair, narrowed her nose, joined a white sorority, and put Caucasian on her acting CV.

Then there was that terribly disturbing Christmas card they sent out that looked like an illustration out of an English children's book, showing a little boy who looked more like one of the kids in the Cambridge video released today, than it does her own son.

She's always leant white, she's always wanted to be white, she wanted white hair, a white husband, and white children.

Those are the things she really hates Kate for: Meghan feels in her heart that she came close but not close enough, and no matter what she does, she's still the Wannabe and Kate's still the Real Deal.

by Anonymousreply 219April 29, 2021 11:55 PM

I think Meghan was at least close to a late uncle and grandmother on Doria’s side.

by Anonymousreply 220April 29, 2021 11:59 PM

Netflix right now: "I think we went with the wrong couple."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 30, 2021 12:05 AM

the half brother who got her the internship, has he spoken to the media like Sam did? Also, apparently Doria was a homewrecker and that’s why the white Markle kids hated her. The referred to her as ‘the cleaning lady’ LOLLLLLL

by Anonymousreply 222April 30, 2021 1:07 AM

R222 I could be totally pulling this out of my ass so forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't their claims that Meghan told her college friends that Doria was her family's "help." Allegedly Meghan didn't start referring to herself as biracial until she started her acting career.

by Anonymousreply 223April 30, 2021 1:47 AM

r222 It was an Uncle not half brother who got her the internship.

by Anonymousreply 224April 30, 2021 3:27 AM

R224 222's whole post is a mess

by Anonymousreply 225April 30, 2021 3:41 AM

Remember when Newsweek was a respectable news magazine? Now just an outlet for Sunshine Sucks. They really are pumping out the stories today but nothing can compete with the video of the Cambridge family. Lol. Sorry Harkles, most people have no idea who you are and the ones who do know you for merching a funeral wreath and think you are human trash people. Whoever it is whose millions are going to Sunshine Sucks, your image gets more negative all the time. Your paid "supporters" bots and trolls are a JOKE, just like your "careers."

You told people you watched and IDENTIFIED WITH The Little Mermaid when you did not even have children. The HASH in Nott Cott had to be the good stuff. Freaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 30, 2021 3:47 AM

WTF? Harry yanking Meghan's ponytail two years ago is newsworthy now?

by Anonymousreply 227April 30, 2021 3:50 AM

Meghan actually has some half-nieces she was on good terms with for a period of time. She seems to have ghosted them as well.

Dora's half- brother sold a number of family photos just a few years ago. It was Thomas Markle's brother, Michael Markle, who was the diplomat assisting Meghan to get the job in Argentina. She dumped that to run off with a guy for some fun times. Now the story is the unsettling political situation cut her internship short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 30, 2021 3:52 AM

The prior story was that she took off to Greece with some older guy, R228. Always looking for a come up due to someone with a dick. The suitcase job - Daddio. Suits - Trevor. "The Little Mermaid" - Hazbean.

by Anonymousreply 229April 30, 2021 4:00 AM

For all that we bash her, Meghan must be a pretty good lay. She's sure fucked her way up the ladder successfully enough.

by Anonymousreply 230April 30, 2021 4:57 AM

tossed salads scrambles their eggs

by Anonymousreply 231April 30, 2021 4:59 AM

R220 - I believe you're right. Meghan knows what men like and she had, according to the blog she erased quickly once she reeled Harry back at Tom Inskip's Jamaica wedding, she's had plenty of practice. I remain of the belief that that sex tape of an alleged younger Meghan giving some dude a rim job for money does exist, but that no one, ever, will be able to trace the owner. The reason I believe it exists is that Harry was photographed heading into the offices of BILD, in Berlin, shortly after the paper announced that it had seen the tape and it was absolutely Meghan Markle, that the owner, alleged to be Canadian, had sent only a portion of it to prove its authenticity and was negotiating the price for the full tape.

Who knows what Harry threatened the paper with, but the story disappeared quickly after his visit. If there were no such tape, I doubt he'd have bothered, and I also doubt that BILD would have bothered with the story if it didn't know the story had "legs".

I'm sure both Kate and Meghan used sex to capture their men. The difference was, Kate was only after one man; Meghan was willing to do anything with any man who could get her onto the next rung of that very greasy ladder.

by Anonymousreply 232April 30, 2021 12:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 30, 2021 4:43 PM

That mortgage is not gonna be paid by Hazbean merching e bikes and track suits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 30, 2021 4:54 PM

This is interesting, from almost a year ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 1, 2021 1:09 AM

Omid Scobie who is effectively Meghans spokesperson and conduit to the media says that Meghan may have been wrong and misinterpreted the rules around Archies title . Interesting development.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 1, 2021 2:01 AM

That IS interesting, thanks for posting, R236.

by Anonymousreply 237May 1, 2021 2:09 AM

You are welcome r236

It does make me wonder if this is part of a step in the direction of trying to make some sort of peace or ceasefire with the royal family? I think the wisdom of having better more cordial relations with their family in the UK may be starting to take shape in their minds and hearts?

by Anonymousreply 238May 1, 2021 2:17 AM

Too bad the Sussexes didn't have that idea a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 239May 1, 2021 2:20 AM

Philip may well be alive if they had, R239. It should never be forgotten that he was hospitalized the day after the family was told the Oprah interview was taking place.

by Anonymousreply 240May 1, 2021 2:29 AM

They may soften toward Harry in time, but Meghan is quite rightly, forever verboten.

by Anonymousreply 241May 1, 2021 2:46 AM

Too little, too late. I also believe this is in response to the overwhelming public and media reaction (very negative) since that interview and especially OP's death and funeral. Both of them displayed crass, unfeeling behavior. I don't see any forgiveness coming their way from anyone anytime soon, and in her case, never.

by Anonymousreply 242May 1, 2021 2:59 AM

Prince Phillip, PP, lol. Not OP @R242.

by Anonymousreply 243May 1, 2021 3:01 AM

Can someone shed light on what's going on with Omid Scobie? This was published in Saturday's Daily Mail and then he's now apologizing about being involved in a H&M related documentary on Discovery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 1, 2021 3:31 AM

R244 This is why Omid is apologizing.....he threw cold water on Meghan's claims about Archie being denied an HRH because of his color. He's probably freaking out that his lips are being ripped from Megz ass as we speak. I find it interesting this airing on Discovery which now owns OWN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 1, 2021 3:37 AM

Of course Harry and Meghan knew the truth about the HRH title for Archie, but Megs needed another "racist" knife to throw at the BRF in front of Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 246May 1, 2021 4:31 AM

And that knife has boomeranged back and hit the Sussexes in the face. These are two people who fell ass-backward into fame and money and have done everything they can to fuck up their immense, undeserved good fortune.

by Anonymousreply 247May 1, 2021 7:54 AM

I can tell you what happened with Scabies and the title story: he published a twitter post yet again suggesting that the Queen had shown undue favourtism toward the Cambridge kids who ALSO, he said, weren't "entitled" to the HRHs.

Then people who actually knew something about the rules pointed out that in fact, according to the 1917 Titles act, the "no HRHs for great-grandchildren" did NOT apply to the eldest son of the eldest son son of the Prince of Wales" -in other words, Prince George bloody well WAS entitled to that HRH by the rules. The issued those Letters Patent 1) making the first child of the Cambridges the next in line regardless of gender, and 2) making sure that if that first child was a girl, she too got an HRH despite not being the eldest SON of the eldest SON of the Prince of Wales, yet being next in line for the throne after her father. At that point, it would have been only divisive to give one child the HRH, and not the other anticipated 2 or 3, especially as one would be the Spare.

So Scobie got egg all over his face for passing himself as a RR for a major publication but obviously not knowing a damned thing about his subject, and just robotically carrying Meghan's water for her.

Hence, his hasty correction and lame attempt to hold onto Meghan's favour by adding that meaningless "but there's more to this story than that . . ." There isn't. Harry has known all his life what the deal was with the HRHs and the likelihood that he would die about 13th in line and his kids wouldn't be HRHs until his father became King. The idea that he didn't tell Meghan this is beyond spurious.

As always, in service to her own agenda and reorganised internal universe, Meghan pretended to be shocked, SHOCKED that her kid has to wait till the Queen kicked the bucket to be Prince Archie and Kate's didn't. And Harry sat there and heard her tell a total lie about the whole thing and then wondered why his father and brother weren't taking his calls any longer, and why the two of them are now pariahs in the very landscape to which they owe whatever marketability they possess.

That interview is turning out, as so many predicted, to be Harry's and Meghan's "Diana On Panorama" moment.

by Anonymousreply 248May 1, 2021 12:02 PM

^*The QUEEN issued those Letters Patent . . .

by Anonymousreply 249May 1, 2021 12:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 1, 2021 1:29 PM

^ Love that.

by Anonymousreply 251May 1, 2021 2:05 PM

R251-- Thanks! Delicious, just delicious. I will order that book.

by Anonymousreply 252May 1, 2021 2:23 PM

Would someone explain to me what is going on with the Fanplastic Scabies? I have no idea what it means about his FF addition? Has he turned on TFW & Dim? Or did they turn on him? Sorry, I just do not understand their latest drama.

by Anonymousreply 253May 1, 2021 3:00 PM

It is perplexing, R253, there was an anouncement that FF would be updated, then Scoobie Do seemed to deny it. Could just be doing the usual Sunshine SUCKS push/pull to generate attention. Perhaps others have insight.

I have to say, the Narkles are increasingly boring and a bit seedy, particularly the 1st wife, the Chrissy Tiegan wanna be putting her kid on the stroll like Tori Spelling. One of the biggest bag fumbles in history. Next.

by Anonymousreply 254May 1, 2021 4:09 PM

I’m so excited about Hugo Vickers book! This is the first I’m hearing of it. If the article is any indication it’s going to be fascinating! Do we know if it will be published in the U.S. or will we have to order from the U.K. If so, does anyone have a favorite U.K. bookseller they have ordered from before?

by Anonymousreply 255May 1, 2021 4:12 PM

New from Lady C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 1, 2021 4:22 PM

What do you mean "she comes from nothing," R176? Markle went to private schools, fully paid for university, a car, apartment, traveled and so on. Don't blame her gracelessness on anyone else

by Anonymousreply 257May 1, 2021 4:48 PM

R254-- Fumble number 160 and counting. 🙀 R255-- I am about to go to Amazon and check it out. Girl, right there with you! 😁 R257-- Agree. She earned her ungrateful, crass behavior all on her own. She was given every advantage and this is what she chose to become.

by Anonymousreply 258May 1, 2021 4:54 PM

R257 Yup! Her father was well-off when she was growing up. He paid for all her schooling (she claims to have taken jobs and loans to pay off school, but she didn't). He paid for her first apartment, her car. Then when he began to hit hard times, she starting leeching on to rich men or men who could help her advance her ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 259May 1, 2021 5:16 PM

What's interesting about the Scobie fumble, is that rather than manning up and owning his error, and saying, "My bad, I should have looked up the rule myself," he blamed Meghan whilst at the same time offering an excuse for her. "Misinterpretation" isn't possible in that environment, where anyone, including her husband, would have made it clear why the Cambridge kids were HRHs at birth whilst the Sussex kids have to wait till the Queen dies and the kids turn into HRHs when Charles becomes King.

So Scobie was between a rock and a hard place: if he admitted he didn't look it up, the natural next comment would be, "Yeah, and Meghan didn't, either."

But if he implies that he got it wrong, it follows that he got it wrong because he believed what Meghan said. If he takes that approach, he's throwing direct shade at his patroness.

So he tried to straddle an area between admitting that both he and Meghan got it wrong, but only because Meghan "misinterpreted" the situation, throwing some shade at her, but leaving her some face-saving room that in fact fooled nobody.

Were I Meghan, I would be raging at him for responding to the truth at all and leaving her with egg on her face, as well as his.

This debacle tells you what you need to know about how things work with Meghan. She fucking lied, Omid Scobie tried to support her lie, and when caught out, had a choice between looking like an idiot or a liar.

I'm surprised he was willing to go even this far to save himself from both charges - I wonder if he knew his position as Royal Reporters for Harper's Bazaar might be compromised if he didn't make some gesture toward the truth: the Cambridge kids had a right to those HRHs and titles at birth, and Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor didn't.

by Anonymousreply 260May 1, 2021 5:22 PM

Nobody remind Scobie about the Wessex children

by Anonymousreply 261May 1, 2021 5:28 PM

With Meghan (Scobie), there is always an agenda. What's Meghan's agenda here because anything that comes out of Scobie's mouth is going to be approved if not written by Meghan herself. I think the timing of PP was perfect. Major backlash against the BRF that lasted about 6 weeks post Oprah. Over this period, the Sussexes ramped up their extortion via Gayle and Scobie while the BRF slowly and quietly leaked their poison. Each of Meghan's truths were debunked by experts. By the time PP died, the story had pretty much passed. Philip's beautiful funeral showing a stoic, solitary, elderly Queen, an emotional Charles, and a regal Kate are optic and images that will be in the history books. Meanwhile, Meghan is in Montecito merching and leaking, Harry clearly on the outs. Whenever you think about doing something rash, always look to the BRF. The long, subtle game always pays off.

The last bits of BRF sparkle have faded from Meghan. She wasn't in the family long enough to keep royal status for life. It also seems like with all the projects they are trying to launch, all the interest is in Harry and not Meghan. I've said this before, but I really believe Meghan believed that she would call the BRF racists assholes and they would welcome her back with open arms, issuing a public apology. She blew her load and it's probably becoming clear that there is not way back, which is the death of her brand. It now seems like she is trying to kiss some ass to be let back into the fold.

Meghan always surprises me because she is so type A and I know she does her homework. Her fatal flaw is/was not understanding that the UK and especially the BRF is not Hollywood. She keeps trying Hollywood tactics that keep blowing up in her face. She's also losing fans. I liked Meghan as a new royal and loved her in her progression into the calculating vileness, but the Oprah interview costs people jobs, ratched up the racial tensions and divides in the US and after that, I started hating her. I do want to see this epically blow up in her face now.

by Anonymousreply 262May 1, 2021 5:37 PM

So they are back to milking the titles situation again, for maximum clicks and deliberate misdirection.

Meghan admitted to O that she knew and understood the 1917 LP issued by George V, that restricted HRH/Prince to only the male-line grandchildren of the monarch and the great-grandchild who is heir-in-line. No other great-grandkids are HRH -until- their grandparent becomes monarch. She clearly wasn't happy with that longstanding rule and wanted it modified for her kids. Her intimation was that HRHs were being denied because they would be biracial - so crass, low-end, and untrue.

What I also took away from her anger in that interview, was that there had clearly been discussions about *never* having her children be HRH/Prince-ss. That she'd been made aware that Charles had planned for a slimming of the BRF and a restrictive titles overhaul. The Wessex children were the first 'trial run' of this plan, with Harry's always planned on as next - this idea came about long before Meghan was in the picture, so race was never part of the discussion.

She knew before Archie was born that they never planned on having him or his siblings be HRHs. It's Charles's desire, and his to implement as he sees fit, she and Harry have no say in it. But this really set her off like a firecracker, can't imagine what she was like about it behind closed doors.

I believe the main impetus for her anger, and the Oprah debacle, was regarding this issue.

by Anonymousreply 263May 1, 2021 7:14 PM

She has always raged and threatened to get her way in every relationship she has been in. So has Harry. I think it worked it part because people like her are so very exhausting. They do not care how their tantrums affect the people in their life, not how very bad it makes them look. People give in because they are unable to deal with the never ending drama. It is the worst thing they could do because it enabled her and her bad behavior was basically rewarded, same with Harry. Their family/spouse/boyfriend just wanted peace and for the person to just stfu and stop embarrassing them. She would have never gotten away with what she did in trf if she weren't biracial. Not the first time, not at all. The threat , which turned out to be valid, of being labeled racist put trf in an almost impossible situation. I think it was low and cruel. They also had to yet again fear Harry's explosive reaction. Both of them have treated the people in their life cruelly. The interview really showed everyone their true colors, and it was very ugly. PP's declining heath their cold blooded reaction to both PP and trf at a time of immense sadness and grief was stunning in it's callousness. At a time when TQ should have had what remaining time he had left to spend with her husband of 70 some odd years, they had the stress and betrayal of two greedy, vengeful, cruel , ungrateful monsters to add to their grief and ruin the precious time they had together. As if that wasn't enough, the staggering disrespect they both showed trf and PP during his funeral was the very end for them. Merching a fucking funeral wreath DURING the funeral!!!! Sickening. Harry ruining the progression and then forcing W&K to speak to him. Harry was the only family member who showed absolutely no grief for PP. The rest of the family were gutted. Psychopaths. They truly are. I not only pity their children, I worry about abuse. They both are completely incapable of love, empathy. They have no morals and no conscience. We love our pets more than they love their child. I hope their downfall is irreversible and complete. My wish for them is poverty and to be shunned by society. They both deserve no less.

by Anonymousreply 264May 1, 2021 7:48 PM

^^^ paragraphs, R264 - please!

by Anonymousreply 265May 1, 2021 8:27 PM

TL; DR R264! Take that endless droning to LSA where they love to importantly lecture from on high.

by Anonymousreply 266May 1, 2021 8:37 PM

I applaud the way trf has handled her. Grey rock. It is empowering. It also is the very thing these people can not tolerate because it takes their power away from them. The very thing people like Harry and TFW need as much as we need oxygen is attention. They have to keep their target upset and emotional because that is the weapon they use to intimate and exhaust their victims. When you ghost these people you disarm them . I think it hilarious. I am enjoying watching minge and cringed desperately grasping for attention and fucking up everything just to get trf to acknowledge them. So glad some of their very own treatment of others is being used on them. Makes me smile! 😁

by Anonymousreply 267May 1, 2021 8:53 PM

It is also very effective against the trolls on this thread. 🤭

by Anonymousreply 268May 1, 2021 8:55 PM

Princess Charlotte's birthday photo. Her birthday is tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 1, 2021 9:19 PM

Cute! But how did that photo get through without a Sussex pr drop to accompany it? They are a bit off their game, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 270May 1, 2021 9:25 PM

Her looks are a mixture of TQ and Princess Diana Beautiful little girl. She is absolutely beaming with happiness.

by Anonymousreply 271May 1, 2021 9:27 PM

What a beauty

by Anonymousreply 272May 1, 2021 9:41 PM

GET ME A PAP STROLL!!! STAT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 273May 1, 2021 9:54 PM

Quick, how do you hold a two year old again? He keeps screaming!

by Anonymousreply 274May 1, 2021 10:25 PM

Winning!

by Anonymousreply 275May 1, 2021 10:33 PM

Where the FUCK are my whore shoes!? Get those disgusting sad animals ready and I need my smirking mask. Where is that midget person?! I need to hold-not-hold him for a few seconds. Tell it NOT to mess up my money shot! Keep his face AWAY from mine ! THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME! ME! ME! I will outshine that Cambridge bitch! I will ! Omid, make it happen you fucking freak!! Your plastic surgery addiction isn't gonna pay for itself! This is all about me!! The peasants will learn to worship and obey me!! Harry who? The bald guy? Fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 276May 1, 2021 10:35 PM

Sunshine Sucks getting more threads deleted, petty little tyrants. They have so mishandled the account, they have made Megain even more hated.

by Anonymousreply 277May 1, 2021 11:29 PM

Keep digging MEMEMEMEMEEME and minions, y'all are a JOKE. Harry is testing out the idea of throwing her under the bus, who will Markus "introduce" her to next one wonders?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 1, 2021 11:31 PM

An attempt at distracting from Princess Charlotte's birthday by Harry's 1st wife. Rather lame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 1, 2021 11:38 PM

Hazbean and Scobie turning on her? Good thing Lady A is always there for Harry's 1st wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280May 2, 2021 12:44 AM

Thicker than theives these 2. He introduced her to Corey and to Haz, who will be next for Harry's first wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 2, 2021 12:46 AM

R279 she definitely cut her dad off when she met Harry, but it's clear Samantha was never a real part of her life.

by Anonymousreply 282May 2, 2021 8:33 AM

It must be weird for Meghan to be cut off by the BRF with such finality. She's usually the one doing the cutting.

by Anonymousreply 283May 2, 2021 9:17 AM

Stumbled on this series of photos on Instagram of Princess Margaret’s daughter, Lady Sarah Chatto, whom Charlotte resembles. She seems like such a nice, understated person. Her white outfit in the first photo is perfection. The shot of her with Diana made me imagine Diana with her teenaged granddaughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 2, 2021 12:52 PM

Lady Sarah Chatto is a lovely person, as R284 wonders. My closest friend spent two years in England around 19900 studying painting at the Royal Academy. Lady Sarah painted at the next station to his and, naturally, they became friendly. He told me she was completely unassuming and very focused on learning to paint well. They talked and laughed and struggled with improving. As the Christmas holidays approached, everyone talked about their plans. She reported that she would be staying with her grandmother. Her grandmother was Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.

by Anonymousreply 285May 2, 2021 2:04 PM

R285- Thank you for sharing that . Lovely story and very nice to know that about her. Any gossip on anyone else? 😁

by Anonymousreply 286May 2, 2021 4:00 PM

Sam comes off surprisingly well in the ET clip. I’ve never wanted to watch any of her interviews because I assumed she was a trashy train wreck, but bad frau haircut and outfit aside, she seems to have intelligent things to say.

by Anonymousreply 287May 2, 2021 5:53 PM

It's funny how children of insane or very "over the top" parents often produce the polar opposite. Sarah Chatto is known to be extremely down to earth, avoids publicity, and is the polar opposite of her mom. Then you see photos of her son, who seems like the opposite of Sarah, and more in line with Margaret, at least in terms of attention whoring. The Queen's favorite seems to be ever changing, but it's always been said that Sarah Chatto was the person the Queen loved spending time with. I believe the Queen has a "little cottage" on the Balmoral estate that is her private sanctuary that she likes to take walks to and only Sarah is ever invited to join her there.

by Anonymousreply 288May 2, 2021 6:17 PM

Has anyone seen the documentary inspired by this very thread, "Recollections May Vary" on Discovery Poz? It came out on April 30th. Is it any good?

by Anonymousreply 289May 2, 2021 6:19 PM

Innunful used to date someone else in her orbit, can't recall who, anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 2, 2021 6:35 PM

Enninful, pls Muriel, caould we get an edit button?

by Anonymousreply 291May 2, 2021 6:38 PM

No one fucking cares about the Vogue guy. All this does is remind people that she had her PR bug the shit out of Vogue to let her be guest editor.

by Anonymousreply 292May 2, 2021 7:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293May 2, 2021 9:09 PM

Omid Scabies is still freaking out on Twitter today. The Sussex Sugars are going after him big time. Frankly, now that she's out of the UK, Meghan doesn't really need him any more. She's got Oprah and Gayle acting as her mouth piece.

by Anonymousreply 294May 2, 2021 10:46 PM

R294--It boggles the mind, really. Just like the people who worked with and enabled Trump. They were shocked, SHOCKED! when he betrayed them. Look at her track record. Everyone ghosted, betrayed. Everyone in her life. Why on earth would you not think they will do the same to you?

by Anonymousreply 295May 2, 2021 11:04 PM

You have to wonder if Kensington Palace doesn't wince a little each time that reptile retweets them.

by Anonymousreply 296May 2, 2021 11:05 PM

I rarely feel pity for such privileged people as trf, but I have genuinely felt sorry for them regarding H&M. First of all, Harry's betrayal and disrespect must have been, and still is, so very painful. But to have to endure something so painful and personal publicly would be horrifying for anyone. As if that isn't bad enough, they have had to go through this just as they were losing PP. It really has been awful to see.

by Anonymousreply 297May 2, 2021 11:45 PM

According to a royal expert Prince Charles and Prince William will not open their arms again to Prince Harry as he crossed the line. They both apparently are in full agreement on their strategy regarding the Sussexes and Harry apparently was genuinely shocked by the frosty reception his family gave him last month at Prince Philips funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298May 3, 2021 12:11 AM

Thanks for the link, R298. When he immediately leaked convos again he left them with few choices. Again they will play the victims, no doubt.

The Narkles and their chaos are so boring now. Constant drama and contradictions just to drive PR, remember at the PoW event when William said, "she likes the attention" re: MeAgain? Best to starve Harry's 1st wife of it, and her trolls and their minions that post here.

Zara looks so happy, lovely to see her out and about.

by Anonymousreply 299May 3, 2021 12:28 AM

R299 I remember (snicker).

R288 If Sarah Chatto embodies the best of her parents, it’s no wonder the Queen likes her. The queen clearly likes easy-going people.

by Anonymousreply 300May 3, 2021 12:55 AM

Harry was shocked, huh. Just goes to show us how much inappropriate behavior he has gotten away with if he was shocked that his disrespect for PP and TQ wouldn't be overlooked. That isn't including his behavior toward PC and PW. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 301May 3, 2021 1:15 AM

r301 The mind boggles what he actually was expecting given he was shocked??

r299 You are welcome .If the Harkles were savvy and intelligent they would have realized how counterproductive and smothering of any possibility of future trust their leaking and allowing surrogates to chat about private telephone conversations publicly was to enabling any possibility of a sorting out of and resolution of differences .Gayle King certainly would have understood which makes me question how real a friend she is to the couple. By doing that they literally ensured most of the options and choices the royal family had would have to be taken off the board.Very foolish and short termist a move.

Are you referring to the incident were they turned up uninvited to a jewelry viewing and tried to insert themselves into the event?

Yes I like Zara too but I am also expecting a few more royal pregnancy announcements in the coming months to add to the number of great grandchildren.My prediction is Princess Beatrice and the Duchess of Cambridge will announce pregnancies.

I also think a more distant royal relative will announce a pregnancy. Lady Gabriela Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 302May 3, 2021 1:29 AM

Oh dear, that would bump Hazbean out of that important tier of heirs if they had another. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 303May 3, 2021 2:14 AM

Edo is so sexay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304May 3, 2021 2:25 AM

Eugenie and Beatrice will surely have more pregnancies, but I'd be surprised if Kate did. That severe morning sickness she got with all 3 pregnancies gets worse with age and worse with each pregnancy--she could put her health in serious jeopardy for a 4th baby. Also, in the next few years she and William will be stepping up as Prince and Princess of Wales. It will take effort and planning to be there for the children they already have. I think they're done.

by Anonymousreply 305May 3, 2021 2:33 AM

Haz has NO credibility on mental health issues and we are all sick of hearing him bang on about his own. I predict a ratings disaster. Oprah may rue her own choices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 3, 2021 2:35 AM

They're both trashbags.

by Anonymousreply 307May 3, 2021 2:43 AM

Who was it who said the US does not have tabloids? Or racism, apparently, lmfao. Is Harry's 1st wife drunk or high a lot? She says the most ridiculous things. How long until the 2nd wife? Maybe she will be less of a joke, one can dream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 3, 2021 2:57 AM

Has this vid been discussed?

by Anonymousreply 309May 3, 2021 2:58 AM

Trying link again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 3, 2021 2:59 AM

Babu Diana and Baby Ariel, incoming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311May 3, 2021 3:09 AM

Ahem, but I am HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge, Diana's first-born grand daughter.

Please note that the legacy name of DIANA has already been bestowed upon me.

If 'Archie Harry's son' was the best they could come up with for my American cousin, lord knows what they might name their daughter ..

by Anonymousreply 312May 3, 2021 3:25 AM

I read a comment somewhere… OK, OK, it was on Tumblr… Speculating that the baby would be named Artemis, the Greek version of Diana the huntress. Goes well with Archie. I thought that was pretty clever.And if you want to go deep, it’s an anagram - I, me, star.

by Anonymousreply 313May 3, 2021 3:30 AM

r305 you may be right but dont rule out being surprised! Her Uncle Gary said on twitter in 2015 after Charlotte was born that he thought they would have two more and in 2019 I think Kate said she was broody but William was less keen but that can change in terms of William.

by Anonymousreply 314May 3, 2021 3:37 AM

Keep trying with your “first wife” schtick, R304.

It’s not happening.

by Anonymousreply 315May 3, 2021 3:47 AM

Megs feet in that pap shot w Archie look like Grinch feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 3, 2021 6:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317May 3, 2021 12:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 3, 2021 12:38 PM

Harry looks like a dissolute Muppet. His hair is most unfortunate. And is he getting fatter? Unwise in Cali.

by Anonymousreply 319May 3, 2021 12:43 PM

I forgot that Charlotte already has Diana as one of her names, and it predates First Wife even being on the scene so she can’t act like they did it on purpose in order to prevent her from naming her next baby Diana.

Another excellent example of the Windsor’s practiced hand at the Long Game.

by Anonymousreply 320May 3, 2021 1:36 PM

Was Harry's speech impactful, or did he just whine about the BRF?

by Anonymousreply 321May 3, 2021 1:50 PM

[quote]Haz has NO credibility on mental health issues and we are all sick of hearing him bang on about his own. I predict a ratings disaster. Oprah may rue her own choices.

But does anybody really think of Oprah as a player any more? I mean other than Oprah herself.

I think she's a has been... still rich, still recognisable, but she's more on the verge of losing front row seating if she hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 322May 3, 2021 4:00 PM

Here is the speech, R321.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 3, 2021 4:16 PM

Oh dear! Disloyalty does not pay off - Andrew went up in polls and Meghan dropped even lower. Thin skinned? The Narkles? Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 3, 2021 4:17 PM

I didn't watch the whole speech just saw a clip of it on the news and Harry look so awkward and uncomfortable. You can tell he's use to the more formal nature of royal engagements and not the "hey look at me" nature of Hollywood celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 325May 3, 2021 4:21 PM

just think, he can’t go anywhere alone so he’s trapped with Meghan all day every day.

by Anonymousreply 326May 3, 2021 4:23 PM

“Use to”, R325?

You’re stupid, aren’t you?

But you’re probably “use to” being told that.

by Anonymousreply 327May 3, 2021 4:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 3, 2021 6:19 PM

Perhaps MeAgain will try to move into the orbit of Mr. Gates, what with the news and all.

by Anonymousreply 329May 3, 2021 10:12 PM

R329 Harry's inheritance effectively makes him "third-world royalty," there are far more wealthy men in America...........

by Anonymousreply 330May 4, 2021 1:24 AM

Crowing about a "standing o" when it was a STANDING event shows how completely LAME Sunshine Sucks is and how they are coasting on their prior rep. The image of the Narkles has become more and more negative, how long will they keep paying them a fortune?

by Anonymousreply 331May 4, 2021 1:30 AM

One can only imagine the audience prep to ensure a rousing reception for Harry (who?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 4, 2021 1:49 AM

If the Sussex duo had moved to North America, kept their heads down, and played least in sight, and after 6 months or so, made a few select appearances without the constant barrage of PR releases, their aura would have been noteworthy.

But they themselves have cheapened their own brand.

The Royal Family did not do this to them. Nor did the media.

They did it to themselves.

If the stories about MM not listening to any advice (both before and after the marriage), then it seems likely that that is the source of the trouble.

Quite a stunning fall.

by Anonymousreply 333May 4, 2021 2:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 4, 2021 2:35 PM

Throwing spaghetti at the wall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335May 4, 2021 3:00 PM

I wonder who ghost-wrote that, R335?

by Anonymousreply 336May 4, 2021 3:01 PM

An audiobook? Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. The elephant doc did NOT lead to voice over work for obv reasons plus Disney clearly signalled, not fans.

They really are flailing. And what an unappealing title.

by Anonymousreply 337May 4, 2021 3:02 PM

Me! is cutting into Sarah, Duchess of York’s territory with children’s books. I think Sarah and the York girls are more than capable of leaking unflattering stories to the press about Me! if this book is a hit.

by Anonymousreply 338May 4, 2021 3:25 PM

Well if she's not going to the audio book who will? She's got three children unable to read for God's sake.

by Anonymousreply 339May 4, 2021 3:26 PM

Where is the podcast? That teaser was released last December.

by Anonymousreply 340May 4, 2021 3:35 PM

I was thinking Madonna territory actually.

by Anonymousreply 341May 4, 2021 3:36 PM

The Sun has a photo of the cover. The title is dreadful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342May 4, 2021 3:41 PM

Further photos from inside the book shows a boy being lifted into the air by a dad in military uniform as a woman weeps from the window.

The words accompanying the picture say: "Looking out at My Love and our beautiful boy.

"And here in the window I'll have tears of joy".

Lol. Come on. The writing is pretty basic and the art is quite unappealing. Still pushing that military button while exploiting vetrans for cash for your "foundation." Gross.

by Anonymousreply 343May 4, 2021 3:44 PM

Does anyone know where the profits for this book Megain "wrote" is going to? I'm assuming their foundation which is basically their pockets!

by Anonymousreply 344May 4, 2021 4:19 PM

Has Spotify dropped them? If not, maybe creating content instead of this lame-o book that no one will buy would have been time better spent?

by Anonymousreply 345May 4, 2021 4:25 PM

From the Sun

And Harry last night got a standing ovation as he appeared solo at a Covid concert - with US fans saying "he belongs to us now".

Riiiiiight. And most people in the US were just shown to have NO idea who he is.

Sunshine Sucks is really mis-handling this account. Or maybe the Narkles just do not listen. Harry's 1st wife does have that rep. She will be distracted now, scheming for an invite to Gates, lol. Would be the best thing that ever happened to Haz and those kids if she bounced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 4, 2021 4:29 PM

New from Lady C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 4, 2021 5:03 PM

Does a person 'have' tears?

Pity the editor on that file.

by Anonymousreply 348May 4, 2021 5:36 PM

She really is the next Fergie. And not just 'cause she's so broad in the beam.

by Anonymousreply 349May 4, 2021 5:36 PM

But even Fergie was not so dumb as to spend a king's ransom on PR that only resulted in a more negative image, Harry's 1st wife is one for the books!

by Anonymousreply 350May 4, 2021 5:47 PM

I think this is unlikely re: a Sunshine Sucks event, I think it was likely some kind of stunt to drive chatter, but, quite funny to contemplate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 4, 2021 6:26 PM

Someone has started another thread due to paywall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 4, 2021 7:13 PM

drip, drip, drip

Also Dan Wootton just confirmed Megz has been trying to sell this children's book for some time now. It was allegedly written BEFORE Archie was even born (Wootton first published an article about this book in 2019). Also apparently Meghan's title is incorrectly listed and the Palace could ask her to change it.

Her correct title is "Meghan, Duchess of Sussex" but the book lists her as "Meghan, THE Duchess of Sussex." This is very nitpicky but apparently "THE" is a style used by blood royals OR by royal ex-wives. When Diana was married to Charles she was "Diana, Princess of Wales" but after her divorce, she was granted the title of Princess of Wales by the Queen and therefore was allowed to use "THE" Princess of Wales because she held that title in her own right & not as the wife of Charles. Fergie is also now "Sarah, The Duchess of York."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 4, 2021 10:37 PM

[quote]This is very nitpicky but apparently "THE" is a style used by blood royals OR by royal ex-wives.

Well its likely her future.

by Anonymousreply 354May 4, 2021 10:49 PM

R353 Everything that you wrote in your final paragraph is incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 355May 4, 2021 10:49 PM

When Diana was married to Charles she was “HRH The Princess of Wales”. After their divorce she lost the HRH and was styled as “Diana, Princess of Wales” which is standard for widowed or former wives of peers. She was never granted the Princess of Wales title by the Queen - it was hers as the wife of the Prince of Wales.

You are getting confused about the use of “The”. This is used for children of the Sovereign - therefore you have “The Princess Anne” (aka The Princess Royal) but not “The Princess Beatrice”. Nothing to do with being a blood Royal or a Royal ex wife.

Meghan should really just be calling herself Meghan Markle as she’s such a committed feminist.

by Anonymousreply 356May 4, 2021 11:02 PM

^ yes.

And the The is barely used. It is not incorrect but it's ancient days.

by Anonymousreply 357May 4, 2021 11:09 PM

Meghan actually is "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex" as she's the wife of Harry, The Duke of Sussex. If she were to divorce him, she would be styled "Meghan, Duchess of Sussex", losing the "The" before her title.

by Anonymousreply 358May 4, 2021 11:09 PM

Great find, R353. They really seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel. The IG thing will not be very lucrative, seems that leaves the Diana movie which will be scorched earth, a reality show and the divorce yet to come.

Archie turns 2 this week. He and MeAgain have no discernable connection and Hazbean is a mess. Hope he has someone in his life that loves him although the Narkles do not keep any carers around for long. What drama and acting out will mark the occasion? Hope the swelling on his face has gone down and it was not caused by his mother throwing things.

by Anonymousreply 359May 4, 2021 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360May 5, 2021 12:04 AM

No, R358 - you’re mistaken.

But you keep making it up as you go along.

by Anonymousreply 361May 5, 2021 12:12 AM

Not only has she ghosted her own father and destroyed Hazbean's rx with Charles, look what they did to Philip! May literally have hastened his death, then stunted and merched at the FUNERAL. And of course it was all about MEMEMEMEME's victimization. The Narkles are TRASH shells of human beings. God help those children.

If she has been shopping the book for YEARS what exactly are they doing besides NOT creating content for Spotify? Scoobie Doo updates to Finding Dollars should not occupy MeGain for months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362May 5, 2021 12:22 AM

Would you like to specifically dispute points in my post r361? Or do you just randomly drop in the tell people they're wrong and making things up, without stating corrections.

As I said in r358, Meghan is The Duchess of Sussex. She was previously HRH The Duchess of Sussex until the HRH was "suspended" by TQ.

by Anonymousreply 363May 5, 2021 12:28 AM

This is quite true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 5, 2021 12:32 AM

That’s absolutely not what you said in R358, R363 - but if you can’t read and comprehend what you’ve written it’s not my place to educate you.

by Anonymousreply 365May 5, 2021 12:36 AM

r353 If she has been shopping the book around for a while that suggests she either had no takers because it wasnt very good and or she was asking too much.Me reckons she has had to lower her fee.Considerably.

by Anonymousreply 366May 5, 2021 1:22 AM

R353 is wrong. It’s NEVER ‘HRH Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex’ or ‘HRH Sophie, The Countess of Wessex.’ The correct style is HRH The Duchess of Sussex or HRH the Countess of Wessex.

In the case of divorce, the ladies use the first name and a comma, followed by the title which serves as a surname but without the ‘the’ because the husband could marry again and his wife would be ‘THE’.

So we have Diana, Princess of Wales and Sarah, Duchess of York. No HRH, no ‘the’, they are simply divorced commoners who retained the title as part of their new name. Meghan will be Meghan, Duchess of Sussex after Harry divorces her. UNLESS something dramatic happens as in the case of Tessy of Luxembourg and they write up papers to prevent her from using the former title at all. Meghan won’t be single long as Harry divorces her anyway, she’ll marry again. And when she does, she’ll lose the Sussex name completely. Fergie knew this, and never remarried.

by Anonymousreply 367May 5, 2021 11:15 AM

The elevation of the judge is shady and the DM should have been more cautious in how they handled the letter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 5, 2021 6:31 PM

This is interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 6, 2021 12:39 AM

Changes on Team Cambridge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 6, 2021 1:13 AM

r370 He is likely the inspiration or prompt behind their move to start a Youtube channel.

by Anonymousreply 371May 6, 2021 2:01 AM

I thought so too, video is quite thrifty.

Expect a deluge of PR from the Narkles tomorrow. Hope the little guy has a happy day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 6, 2021 2:02 AM

R372 Sure, just like Meghan called the Queen right after hearing Philip was ill or calling her before the funeral .........

by Anonymousreply 373May 6, 2021 2:28 AM

Horrifyingly I thought there had been some palace confirmation of the Queen speaking to MeGain at some pioint recently, as well as Charles and William speaking with Harry. Narcs like to mix in 2% truth with 98% batshit. I think that funeral weekend was a bit of a test re: further leaking. Might come up in a Google, surprised me too but they seem to be handling her with kid gloves, or were.

by Anonymousreply 374May 6, 2021 3:08 AM

I only believe what the Palace confirms; and not a thing that the Harkles shit out through their PR people.

by Anonymousreply 375May 6, 2021 3:18 AM

Well, yeah, R375. But sometimes there is confirmation of info they put out.

by Anonymousreply 376May 6, 2021 3:20 AM

I had forgotten that in the engagement interview she said that she hadn't given up a thing, but then to Oprah she whined how she gave up everything to join the BRF. Surprised Oprah didn't bring that up. Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 377May 6, 2021 3:40 AM

Halow? Yes, no. I'm afraid - no, I'm afraid it keeps freezing. Yes, awfully sorry. Halow? It's. Freezing. No, I cahn't understand you. Did you say sorry? Money? Well, anyway, this is pointless. Do wish the little one a heppy bethdeh. Must press on then, busy day.

by Anonymousreply 378May 6, 2021 11:18 AM

Anne, it worked. Good idea.

by Anonymousreply 379May 6, 2021 11:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!