Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teenage boy harassed by VisuWell CEO, Sam Johnson, for wearing a dress to prom

[quote] According to Stevens, he was taking pictures with his boyfriend Jacob Geitmann when the couple noticed that a man was being “homophobic.” Johnson then approached the two and questioned why Stevens was wearing a dress.

[quote] “I think I look good in it and that I really like the dress and I want to show that clothing is genderless,” Stevens responded. “And I explained that to him and he continued to just call me names and just follow me.” Along with questioning the dress, Johnson allegedly said to Stevens that he has “hair on your chest, you shouldn’t be wearing a dress.” During the confrontation, Geitmann took out his phone and began recording the encounter. During the clash Johnson was asked if he thought that Stevens looked “disgusting” to which he responded that he does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 30, 2021 9:50 PM

The CEO was the adult in the situation and should have acted like one. Anyway, he has time to think about that now that he’s been fired.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2021 3:12 AM

OP, you get an award for posting correctly

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2021 3:14 AM

What was the CEO doing at a prom? Creep, much?

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2021 3:15 AM

Men can’t be women

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2021 3:16 AM

Sorry but the “teenage boy” looks and acts like a fucking asshole who’s more about getting attention than making some “stunning and brave”statement. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2021 3:17 AM

CEO is a hot daddy. Sizemeat verifcatia ?

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote]During the clash Johnson was asked if he thought that Stevens looked “disgusting” to which he responded that he does.

He did?

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2021 3:25 AM

"Men can’t be women."

Agreed, but the young man in question never said they could. I'm sure he's quite obnoxious, but I'm also sure this CEO is a homophobic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2021 3:26 AM

Of course he’s a fucking Trumpster:

On January 8, after Twitter banned former President Donald Trump from its platform, Johnson tweeted, “I don’t care what your opinion is, America, you just screwed up!” He had previously tweeted about pro-Trump recount efforts in Georgia, writing on December 30, 2020, “Breaking news: GA state legislature has just passed a motion to require Fulton County to release all mail-in ballots cast for the Nov 3rd election for 3rd party inspection @realDonaldTrump @JoeBiden.”

He tweeted on April 9, “What clowns run the @usnavy social account?? There’s a mask on an eagle and on a dude in the middle of the ocean 😂” In March 2021, he tweeted to the TSA, “You can relax about ‘health’ and focus on weapons and such. We don’t care about Covid theater. Not at all.”

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2021 3:28 AM

r6 = Helen Keller

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2021 3:34 AM

Mr. Johnson should stalked, harassed and taught a lesson.

Guys like him are pussies and never pick on anyone their own size, or mouth off when outnumbered.

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2021 3:35 AM

Boy did he get the attention he desperately needed.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2021 3:37 AM

I love the near ending of 'he said, she said' with these phone recording.

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2021 3:37 AM

It is Tennessee so nothing will happen, two weeks ago the police officer killed a black student in the high school restroom then refused to release the bodycam footage, no media coverage, no protests, no accountability... absolutely nothing, and you think the good ol' folks in the volunteer state would support a trans boy wearing a dress, they would agree with the CEO that is stupid!

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2021 3:51 AM

The boy is NOT TRANS, nor does he claim to be. He just was making a statement he said, plus he thought the dress was pretty.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2021 3:57 AM

TN or not. The guy headed up a company that has large, university healthcare systems as clients. He done fucked himself good.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2021 3:58 AM

Why do people feel they need to inject themselves into strangers' lives?

You be you and I"ll be me.

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2021 4:07 AM

He’s hot! I won’t wear a dress for him but we could role play 😘

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2021 4:14 AM

Now let’s compare this thread to the thread about the hotel employee. Where Dataloungers pretended to use anti black racism to defend homophobia. Of course the idiotic fools here showed up like clockwork to demonize all Black people because one black person said something objectionable. So far, in this thread, their already lusting after the homophobe because you know Datalounge cares about homophobia. Dataloungers not only excuse poor behavior from white men; they also praise it and the offenders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2021 4:18 AM

R5 and R12 isn't getting [ideally positive] attention one of the intentions for getting all dressed up for prom? If he thought he looked amazing in the dress (which, I mean, he does--it really suits him) and wore it because he thought other people would appreciate it as much as he did, how is that different from any of the other teenagers there that did the same? For what it's worth, it's actually a freaking gorgeous dress--a real step above what you normally see at proms. Maybe he also happens to be obnoxious, but I've yet to meet a teenager that wasn't, regardless of what they wear.

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2021 4:19 AM

OP is worse than Eva Braun's last minute husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2021 4:46 AM

That CEO guy is NOT hot. He's an ugly asshole. Let the guy enjoy his prom.

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2021 5:36 AM

Jezebel!

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2021 6:27 AM

CEO was fired.

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2021 6:31 AM

Any teenage boy who is stupid enough to wear a dress to a prom is just begging for harassment and/or being roughed up. No it's not right but it's like saying "please kick me!" Shouldn't there be a special teen Darwin Award for such knuckleheads? Face reality doofus.

by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2021 6:57 AM

No the boy was brave.

You're a coward.

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2021 7:03 AM

The boy in the dress has a pathological need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2021 7:46 AM

"We LOVE defending homophobic Trumpers!"

-Datalounge anti-Trans trolls

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2021 7:51 AM

You'd think by now people like this would figure out it's best to keep their opinions to themselves, especially when someone is standing there filming you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2021 12:55 PM

Thanks, r29. The dress was quite pretty, but the same thing in maroon or navy might have looked better on Dalton. I liked Jacob's maroon plaid shirt. I wonder where he bought it.

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2021 1:04 PM

Don’t you bring me down.. OOOOOH HOOOW WHOOOA… today.

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2021 1:05 PM

Well, he certainly looks better than I did at my prom. In hindsight the powder blue tux was a mistake. Luckily I was not harassed by any CEOs.

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2021 1:05 PM

FORMER CEO.

Moral of the story: don't be a raging dick in public, because somebody WILL film it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2021 1:49 PM

[quote] You'd think by now people like this would figure out it's best to keep their opinions to themselves, especially when someone is standing there filming you.

because you will be REPORTED and PUNISHED!

by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote] No the boy was brave.

Don't forget stunning!

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2021 1:58 PM

Harassed? Common sense is now called harassment.

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2021 2:08 PM

R36 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2021 2:12 PM

If the kids were being rude and obnoxious as he claimed, couldn’t he just gone to management to complain.

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2021 2:16 PM

I think the CEO’s comment on the teenager’s “chest hair” is bizarre and a bit creepy:

Cannot imagine a situation where I would comment on an adolescent stranger’s secondary sexual characteristics in public. Ever. Positively or negatively.

by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2021 2:18 PM

[quote]If the kids were being rude and obnoxious as he claimed, couldn’t he just gone to management to complain.

And be labeled a "Karen"?

by Anonymousreply 40April 27, 2021 2:19 PM

[quote]And be labeled a "Karen"?

Oh noes, the horrorrrrr!!!!!!

He actually lost his job for being directly confrontational, so you're a massive idiot, R40

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2021 2:22 PM

This video really pissed me off. Yeah, the kid was extra as hell and that dress was the wrong color. But how could his fellow classmates and more importantly the adults in that courtyard just sit silently. He’s following a teenager around with his bulls hot and everyone else in the video is acting as if nothing is happening.

Is anyone weirded out about the way no one even tries to get the asshole adult to back off. Other adults act like they didn’t hear anything.

by Anonymousreply 42April 27, 2021 2:23 PM

Did the person recording think the kid was “disgusting”? He kept asking and the guy wasn’t biting.

by Anonymousreply 43April 27, 2021 2:28 PM

He's trying to be Jessica Rabbit, but looks more like Helena Hyena.

by Anonymousreply 44April 27, 2021 2:34 PM

R42, apparently other adults did intervene. Some mothers said they were just kids and to leave them alone. The hotel staff confronted him and asked him to leave. They eventually called the cops at which time he finally left.

by Anonymousreply 45April 27, 2021 2:41 PM

He wanted a reaction.

by Anonymousreply 46April 27, 2021 2:42 PM

"Is anyone weirded out about the way no one even tries to get the asshole adult to back off"

He's a wealthy, powerful executive. He needs to be worshipped and fawned over. Anyone in that crowd would eat his ass out for a job.

We just had a putrid President like this for 4 years and everyone looked the other way.

by Anonymousreply 47April 27, 2021 2:42 PM

From his (former) company's "Meet the CEO" page:

[quote] Sam is a career-long healthcare technology innovator and problem solver with beginnings in the early days of electronic claims and scheduling systems.

They forgot: "as well as a problem/PR disaster creator."

by Anonymousreply 48April 27, 2021 2:46 PM

When MAGA deplorables overplay their hand on social media:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 27, 2021 2:47 PM

Life would be so much easier if people would mind their own business.

by Anonymousreply 50April 27, 2021 2:50 PM

Looking at r49, I just don't get how anyone could want to fuck him. Fuck him over, sure. But sex? With that ugly creature? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

by Anonymousreply 51April 27, 2021 2:50 PM

The dress was lovely, but the accessories.... not so much. That being said, I would be surprised if the kid was gay. Looks more like two bros. doing what they did for attention.

by Anonymousreply 52April 27, 2021 2:54 PM

Don’t give these people attention! Ignore them! Let this be a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 53April 27, 2021 2:56 PM

R38, that’s a viable option. An option that has nothing to do w dresses, gender or sexuality. If that was his true point he should have stuck to that.

by Anonymousreply 54April 27, 2021 3:04 PM

I don't want to be a hit stirrer. But about kids wearing whatever they want to a school dance or prom. I'm waiting for when one comes naked and says "I thought I looked pretty. It was a choice" Or comes in dirty underwear, or smeared in shit. "I thought I looked nice." Who's to argue with that? He/she is saying to them it looks good. So you have to allow it? Do you draw the line anywhere? Or draw no line? The guy who harassed them was a dick, of course. That's not my point.

by Anonymousreply 55April 27, 2021 3:18 PM

That man looks like Kyle Chandler so he can harass -- even rape -- me any time he wants.

by Anonymousreply 56April 27, 2021 3:18 PM

[quote]The boy in the dress has a pathological need for attention.

So do Trumpsters.

by Anonymousreply 57April 27, 2021 3:21 PM

That’s why Trumpsters need to ignore. Trumpsters ignore.

by Anonymousreply 58April 27, 2021 3:26 PM

I'm glad his company fired him, but honestly I'd be willing to bet everyone on their board thinks the same way about this kid wearing a dress. The only difference is they would be smart enough to keep their mouths shut and mind their own business. The ONLY reason they fired him was because they don't want to deal with negative publicity against their company that might ultimately hurt their profit margins if they had not fired him.

by Anonymousreply 59April 27, 2021 3:29 PM

[quote]I'm glad his company fired him, but honestly I'd be willing to bet everyone on their board thinks the same way about this kid wearing a dress.

That’s perfectly fine if they feel the same way. However, the difference is this was a grown man bullying a kid. Nobody asked his old ass for his opinion. On top of that, when you work for a company, you are essentially “the face” of the company, especially at that high of a level. When you are doing something that can damage the reputation of a company and/or alienate potential customers, the company has a right to remove you.

by Anonymousreply 60April 27, 2021 3:33 PM

Was this gorilla 🦍 attracted to they guy in the dress 👗 or something? Why does he keep following him with that creepy smile?

by Anonymousreply 61April 27, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote] I'm glad his company fired him, but honestly I'd be willing to bet everyone on their board thinks the same way about this kid wearing a dress.

Do you walk up to everybody on the street whose appearance you don't like? Mind your own fucking business or accept that you mind end up with the short end of the stick.

by Anonymousreply 62April 27, 2021 3:39 PM

might, not mind^^

by Anonymousreply 63April 27, 2021 3:40 PM

Hey, cunts. The boy was making a smart point. Your homophobia doesn't help, and he wasn't trying to be a woman. His reason was that clothing doesn't define who and what you are.

And, yes, R61. I've seen that "straight mature man" grinning leer before and experienced that aggressive chase, with the putdowns and hate speech and persistence. And twice when I was younger it was followed by attempted rape. And that is the truth.

And I wasn't in a dress.

by Anonymousreply 64April 27, 2021 3:42 PM

[quote]I'm glad his company fired him, but honestly I'd be willing to bet everyone on their board thinks the same way about this kid wearing a dress.

My default position on such things is [bold]MIND YOUR OWN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS[/bold], so I'm guessing not.

by Anonymousreply 65April 27, 2021 3:43 PM

i personally think the punishment is harsh for an inconsequential exchange. it only further deepens my distaste for cancel culture . From a broader perspective its all quite frightening.

by Anonymousreply 66April 27, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote]And twice when I was younger it was followed by attempted rape. And that is the truth.

OMG how did you manage to get away?

by Anonymousreply 67April 27, 2021 3:47 PM

Those boys are attention whores. Johnson was too stupid to ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 68April 27, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote] i personally think the punishment is harsh for an inconsequential exchange. it only further deepens my distaste for cancel culture . From a broader perspective its all quite frightening.

Go back to watching Newsmax and OANN. Then come back when somebody harasses you - then you'll be crying for their death in grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 69April 27, 2021 3:58 PM

not really.

by Anonymousreply 70April 27, 2021 4:03 PM

[quote]I'm waiting for when one comes naked and says "I thought I looked pretty. It was a choice" Or comes in dirty underwear, or smeared in shit. "I thought I looked nice." Who's to argue with that?

OOOoooOoohHhhhH, the "slippery slope argument!" SO ORIGINAL. We've NEVER heard that one before!!!!

R55, you are truly a person with thoughts. Incredibly stupid thoughts, but a person nonetheless.

-off to have sex with my Dog/Husband, thanks [italic]Obergefell v. Hodges[/italic]!!

by Anonymousreply 71April 27, 2021 4:08 PM

Oh I'm not here to start trouble, but let me state my strongly held belief in traditional gender roles not this GAY WEBSITE.

Jesus Christ, the trolling here needs to be dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 72April 27, 2021 4:09 PM

Attention whore teen who grew up on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 73April 27, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote]I would be surprised if the kid was gay. Looks more like two bros. doing what they did for attention.

I take it you haven't watched the news report at R29.

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2021 4:12 PM

Just disregard the dress. An adult harassing teens in public is not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2021 4:14 PM

I am sure this is anything but the obvious homophobia that it is. I blame the trans.

by Anonymousreply 76April 27, 2021 4:15 PM

Jacob Geittmann is a huge Republican and Trump supporter himself.

by Anonymousreply 77April 27, 2021 4:15 PM

The “CEO” is an asshole who deserves scorn.

by Anonymousreply 78April 27, 2021 4:16 PM

[quote]i personally think the punishment is harsh for an inconsequential exchange. it only further deepens my distaste for cancel culture . From a broader perspective its all quite frightening.

That’s why people need to not give any attention to this. People today are looking to go viral with this shit and I don’t know if that means money—it might, but 15 minutes most definitely which could parlay into stupid social media “influencer” shit, which means money. You just ignore, even if he’s jumping around in front of you claiming how fabulous he looks and he’s spreading and doing all kinds of things to get you to react. Just ignore them. Don’t even look at them because they want to go viral - that’s it. They want some sort of social media fame. Don’t give them that.

by Anonymousreply 79April 27, 2021 4:17 PM

Guys dressing up in women's clothing is nothing new or gender role breaking. It's a conflict between an adult who should know better and a narcissistic kid who wants attention and to feel special like 99% of the showboating nonbinaries and trans on the internet nowadays.

Team no one.

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2021 4:18 PM

This is just like the hotel employee meltdown, except the victim is trans and the aggressor isn't black, so DL takes the other side.

TBH, this might be a good opportunity to make some GoFundMe coin...

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2021 4:22 PM

The GOP is banking on scaring the Trumpistas with trans rights as a path to take back power in 2022.

Which explains the 2.5 billion anti-trans trolls showing up here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2021 4:23 PM

[quote]Now let’s compare this thread to the thread about the hotel employee.

Hmm, I blocked some trolls on that thread and now this thread has gaps. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2021 4:25 PM

R81–the hotel employee didn’t provoke and pull out his phone—so I’m missing how the two are comparable?

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2021 4:26 PM

The guy was way out of line and being a creep, and I’m glad they called the cops. It was egregious behavior, and he would’ve been a liability at the company if they’d kept him on. Whatever, I’m sure he’s filthy rich and will survive.

That being said, I don’t love the dress. That color is very specific, and very bright. Not easy to pull off.

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2021 4:26 PM

Didn’t I make a movie about this?

by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2021 4:29 PM

Of course the anti-trans brigade supports the homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2021 4:29 PM

Wouldn’t it be transphobe, R87?

by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2021 4:30 PM

I think you're confusing thinking both people are idiots for "transphobia". I'm not sure why one has to unequivocally support this narcissistic tween and think the CEO is Lucifer or they're "taking the other side". It's entirely possible to think BOTH people are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2021 4:33 PM

The black guy provoked the gay hotel employee, (with mental illness); these two gay (or trans) people provoked this conservative guy.

by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote]It's entirely possible to think BOTH people are idiots.

One of them is a teenager. One is a middle-aged man who wouldn't stop harassing a teenager.

It's entirely possible that false equivalence is at play (along with your appeal to ridicule.)

by Anonymousreply 91April 27, 2021 4:39 PM

I’ll say it. He did look ridiculous. The one in the prom dress. The CEO was a douche and should have not been engaging. He looks ridiculous because of it. A man with that lack of judgment should not be a CEO leader of anything.

by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2021 4:48 PM

[quote] The black guy provoked the gay hotel employee, (with mental illness); these two gay (or trans) people provoked this conservative guy.

And what provoked you to come here trolling? Breitbart? Daily Caller?

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2021 4:49 PM

Why is the teenager "narcissistic?"

For wearing a dress??

Can you explain? Because you sound exactly like the nasty old homophobe who got fired.

NEWSFLASH: CLOTHING DOESN'T HAVE A GENDER

UPDATE: [BOLD]YOU[/BOLD] ARE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM IF YOU THINK IT DOES

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2021 4:53 PM

The CEO was a douche bag in this situation (and likely other situations, too).

But I don’t think there will be a time when we don’t have markers or clothing that signals “gender”.

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2021 5:10 PM

He could be related to Sean Hannity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2021 5:11 PM

Datalounge and common sense R93.

by Anonymousreply 97April 27, 2021 5:20 PM

Johnson is 46 years old and is picking a fight with a couple of 18 year old kids? He deserves to be fired. If the kids were loudly tossing around vulgarities, go tell the management of the hotel to tell them to tone it down.

Johnson sounds like a real douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 98April 27, 2021 5:20 PM

“ After investigating the matter and speaking to individuals involved, the VisuWell BOD has chosen to terminate Mr. Johnson from his position as CEO, effective immediately. Gerry Andrady, our President and COO, will lead the company through this important time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 27, 2021 5:23 PM

R71 So you comment on me and my post, and my attempt to think about the issue, because you don't have an original thought in your empty head, or anything to contribute to the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Fuck all of these people. Fuck all of them. Fuck them, fuck them, fuck them, fuck them.

And fuck you too.

by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2021 5:36 PM

Interesting take, R101.

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2021 5:40 PM

[quote]Johnson is 46 years old

46??? Wow, I thought he was like 55! I guess all that hate has really aged him.

by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2021 5:41 PM

"Stevens wanted to make a statement for his senior year, so he decided on bold formal attire."

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2021 5:50 PM

[Quote] "We LOVE defending homophobic Trumpers!" -Datalounge anti-Trans trolls

This is so true. Go to any topic on Black people, or the Oscar ratings, or AOC or Meghan Markle and you'll find them. I don't know how they managed to find this site, but they should kindly fuck off forever.

by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote][R71] So you comment on me and my post, and my attempt to think about the issue, because you don't have an original thought in your empty head, or anything to contribute to the discussion.

And you do? You're the fucking idiot claiming this will lead to...public nudity? Shit smeared underwear?

These are your ideas of "original thought?" You're a fucking moron!

PLEASE keep posting!!

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2021 6:12 PM

R101: “And I’d just like to give a big shoutout to my personal inspiration, Mr. CeeLo GREEN!!!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2021 6:23 PM

Would I be fired from my high paying CEO job if I confronted the kid and said “gurrrrrl. That color is all wrong and the fit is a mess!! It needs to be taken in at the bust and you know your waist isn’t that high. Get thee to a seamstress!! And be thoughtful about accessories. You have nice legs so why not go with a shorter dress? You’re no Angelina Jolie! Think softer colors. And maybe do something about your hair. You LITTLE WHORE!”

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2021 6:39 PM

[quote]these two gay (or trans) people provoked this conservative guy.

How does merely wearing something provoke a stranger? I see outfits all the time that I don't care for, yet I somehow have the impulse control not to share my unsolicited opinion with someone I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2021 7:08 PM

Oh R109–you’re so fun and cute. Are you trans? This “dress” was probably planned. They KNEW what they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2021 7:11 PM

Reminds me of this. “You KNEW what you were doing”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2021 7:12 PM

They KNEW what they were doing and they wanted us all to be a buzz.

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2021 7:14 PM

They clearly plotted to have us create a thread about it. How dastardly!

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2021 7:16 PM

[italic]these two gay (or trans) people provoked this conservative guy.

Yes, they should be hung on the wall for their gender treachery!

Under his eye!

by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2021 7:16 PM

The trans are not having this.

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2021 7:17 PM

Why can’t both be cancelled?

The CEO sucks ass and the kid is an insufferable twat.

by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2021 7:23 PM

No, dumbshit r110, I'm merely a person who minds their own business. You should try it some time. Just because someone wears something for attention doesn't mean you need to respond.

by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2021 7:27 PM

Because logic doesn’t apply today R116. Just name calling like R117. He’s a representation of today. Reactionary and hateful.

by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2021 7:28 PM

I'd think it's more "reactionary" to harrass someone else's kid for wearing something you don't like, r118, but you do you.

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2021 7:31 PM

[quote]This "dress" was probably planned.

I had no idea Sherlock Holmes had joined us. Yes I'm sure the dress was "planned" the exact same way every other outfit is "planned."

WTF is an "unplanned" dress? Like, someone falls out a window into a dress?

Are their accidental dresses in your world?

[quote]They KNEW what they were doing.

uh, yeah...they were going to the Prom. They weren't committing a murder. Playing dress up, taking photos and being teenagers is all part of the ritual, hon. It's not some nefarious conspiracy, actually. It's normal life.

Do YOU know what you are doing? You seem a bit touched.

by Anonymousreply 120April 27, 2021 7:33 PM

"You MUST conform to gender norms or you will be punished like you deserve!"

PhobicLounge

by Anonymousreply 121April 27, 2021 7:34 PM

Was the dress off the rack? If so, the kid deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 122April 27, 2021 7:39 PM

Obviously Sam touched a pee pee other than his own when he was 14 yo and never got over it.

by Anonymousreply 123April 27, 2021 7:43 PM

The MAGA dad is whining to MAGA media about being "cancelled." How predictable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 27, 2021 7:52 PM

Obviously the CEO is in the wrong here, however I find it a bit much that he was fired for his job. He wasn't yelling or threatening, he just quietly expressed his vile opinion. Women get unwelcome and often threatening comments about their appearance ALL THE TIME in public and those men don't get fired from their jobs. I don't understand why the guy in the dress had to throw an attention seeking tantrum about it, there are mature ways to reprimand someone publically.

by Anonymousreply 125April 27, 2021 8:04 PM

I agree r125. Even though I think he should have just left that kid alone, I hate that everything has to end in somebody getting fired these days. It's this weird ritual. The viral video is the foreplay, but the collective orgasm can't happen until somebody gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 126April 27, 2021 8:08 PM

Ok so I watched the video and all I saw was the guy smiling at the kid with his hands in his pocket. When the kid says “I look gorgeous”, the guy says “are you?”.

Is there more than that?

by Anonymousreply 127April 27, 2021 8:13 PM

"He's not a MAGA troll! He's entitled to his opinion!" screeched the resident DL Trump trolls. Meanwhile....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 27, 2021 8:16 PM

Like come on.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 27, 2021 8:21 PM

If he worked in the mailroom, I’d say sure, firing him was inappropriate. But as a CEO, no way. He gets paid huge dollars for very specific reasons. Now he’s damaged goods to his client base and team. That’s the risk of those big jobs and why they negotiate such big severance packages.

It’s like sports. One day, you’re a huge NBA star making tens of millions. The next day, you blow out your knee and you’re no good to the organization. Of course in this case, a he’s the author of his own demise and should have been smart enough to know better. Knocking the camera was a dumb, dumb move.

by Anonymousreply 130April 27, 2021 8:27 PM

Interesting he was still CEO despite the views on his twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 131April 27, 2021 8:30 PM

Reactionary and hateful, R118? Do you not own a mirror?

by Anonymousreply 132April 27, 2021 8:32 PM

We both need to be nicer, R132.

by Anonymousreply 133April 27, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote] Stevens wanted to make a statement

What statement was that?

My dress is the color of menstrual blood discharged from my vagina?

by Anonymousreply 134April 27, 2021 8:43 PM

They both need to be cancelled. Both are annoying, more so Johnson. What kind of adult, let alone a CEO, would do that? A PR catastrophe. But both the boyfriend and Johnson are dumb Trumpublicans, so they can all go to the bin.

by Anonymousreply 135April 27, 2021 8:44 PM

I'm waiting for this teenager's next performance.

by Anonymousreply 136April 27, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote]both the boyfriend and Johnson are dumb Trumpublicans

Where are you reading/hearing this? I have googled and googled, and have only read this on DL.

by Anonymousreply 137April 27, 2021 8:50 PM

We need to support this courageous teen fiancé.

Husband-to-be Jason has chosen this media agency to handle bookings and payments.

Perhaps they will organise the GoFund Me page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 27, 2021 8:58 PM

I don’t if the teen and friend are Trump supporters, but one thing is for sure: they are both Yass Kweens.

by Anonymousreply 139April 27, 2021 9:02 PM

R137 Husband-to-be Jason has been re-tweeting and bad-mouthing Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 27, 2021 9:06 PM

in 2019 r140? So Trumper? Bernie Bro? Pete fan?

by Anonymousreply 141April 27, 2021 9:13 PM

Dear Sam Johnson: Bye-bye, MAGAT scumbag. Nazi power weakens yet again. Good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 27, 2021 9:14 PM

I can’t see the tweet R140.

by Anonymousreply 143April 27, 2021 9:15 PM

Someone critical of Joe Biden in 2019 is not automatically a Trumper. That was weeks before the first primaries. Anyone who follows Democratic politics would know this.

The level of basic ignorance here is staggering.

by Anonymousreply 144April 27, 2021 9:17 PM

He's a homophobic CEO; if you're shedding tears for him, there is seriously something wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 145April 27, 2021 9:18 PM

"The boyfriend, Jacob Geittmann, originally posted the video on TikTok and then on Twitter. He said his boyfriend, Dalton Stevens, wore the dress “for his senior prom to kind of break the stigma around men wearing dresses."

BULL-CRAP. He wore the dress so he'd get his 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 146April 27, 2021 9:19 PM

Hey, Sam Johnson: YOU'RE FIRED!

by Anonymousreply 147April 27, 2021 9:22 PM

This so-called 'homophobic' CEO committed 20 seconds of Face-Crime and uttered once sentence of Word-Crime.

Must be Cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 148April 27, 2021 9:24 PM

^ * HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 149April 27, 2021 9:27 PM

Did it warrant a firing? I don’t know. He did say “you look like an idiot” - which was he wrong? The kid got the attention he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 150April 27, 2021 9:29 PM

not shedding tears for him specifically, r145. I do worry that each time this happens we are more and more buying into the idea that every time somebody gets out of line in any way it is up to their employer, generally meaning their corporate overlord, to punish them. That we are all basically serfs, and everybody's actual rights are really, in practice, governed by our employers. That everyone is always, everywhere "at work" in some sense, and everyone must always answer to their corporate lord for every infraction, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with their job in any way. That is the world I worry about.

by Anonymousreply 151April 27, 2021 9:29 PM

The high school teen seems histrionic. The CEO should have left him alone but all I saw was him chill as fuck and amused by the dress. They both seem like total cunts but the CEO is a grown man.

by Anonymousreply 152April 27, 2021 9:31 PM

[quote] “you look like an idiot”

You chose the wrong bra size which draws attention to your flat chest.

by Anonymousreply 153April 27, 2021 9:32 PM

R137, check his twitter. People he has retweeted include charlie kirk, dave rubin, blaire white, jack posobiec — your alt-right-ish, “im such a centrist,” trump-worshipping crowd.

by Anonymousreply 154April 27, 2021 9:32 PM

R150, he definitely thought the kid looked like an idiot because he thought the kid wearing a dress was faggy. He seems to be disgusted of fags, and for me that warrants a firing.

by Anonymousreply 155April 27, 2021 9:34 PM

Ooooh not good R154.

by Anonymousreply 156April 27, 2021 9:34 PM

"Julie is a spoiled, strong-willed Southern belle who feels she has been wronged and she’s determined to wreak vengeance at the most important social event of the year.

Unmarried women are expected to wear virginal white so she in a fit of pique buys a brazen red satin dress

All her friends are horrified, but no one can convince her to give up her whim.

Her entrance at the ball is met with shock and disgust by all present.

She finally realizes the magnitude of her social blunder and begs here fiancé to take her away, but instead he forces her to dance with him while all others withdraw from the floor and turn their backs"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 27, 2021 9:36 PM

[quote]He seems to be disgusted of fags, and for me that warrants a firing.

What other groups should one be fired for being "disgusted of"?

by Anonymousreply 158April 27, 2021 9:37 PM

[quote]He seems to be disgusted of fags, and for me that warrants a firing.

I don’t condone your use of the f-word, but was he? He seemed smiling and lurchy. But he’s been cancelled. He should have been cancelled based on his twitter alone as a CEO but he never was so, it’s interesting. But based on that Jason’s twitter - it seems they may all run in the same Republicany circles.

by Anonymousreply 159April 27, 2021 9:38 PM

[quote]check his twitter. People he has retweeted include charlie kirk, dave rubin, blaire white, jack posobiec — your alt-right-ish, “im such a centrist,” trump-worshipping crowd.

No Milo?? Hm.

by Anonymousreply 160April 27, 2021 9:39 PM

[quote] it seems they may all run in the same Republicany circles.

They're all Southerners; they do things differently there.

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2021 9:40 PM

I have a flat chest too but I know how to wear a red dress.

(You know Wiilly Wyler told me that Sigmund Freud told him that a woman who wears red is a SLUT!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 27, 2021 9:46 PM

yeah this is funny. it does seem like everyone involved is a wingnut. It's wingnut on wingnut Literal Violence.

by Anonymousreply 163April 27, 2021 10:09 PM

The dumped CEO worked for VisuWell Telemedicine Platform in partnership TeleHealth Solutions™ which offers vendor-agnostic services that allow you to leverage existing resources and identify appropriate technologies.

"Agnostic"?

by Anonymousreply 164April 27, 2021 10:44 PM

Instant Doxxing and Instant Cancellation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 27, 2021 11:17 PM

R164 in this context meaning "not any one in particular" just a vendor that best fits the need. It seems to be a new corporate speak ,"agnostic""

by Anonymousreply 166April 27, 2021 11:25 PM

^. I hate current 'corporate speak'.

It seems uninterested in conveying meaning to the reader.

by Anonymousreply 167April 27, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote]What other groups should one be fired for being "disgusted of"?

That's quite a knot you're twisting yourself into to defend homophobia on a gay website, R158.

He was fired for being demeaning and confrontational with someone over their attire. Not quite the thought crimes you're imagining.

Are you okay? Do you belong here?

by Anonymousreply 168April 27, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote] He wasn't yelling or threatening, he just quietly expressed his vile opinion.

R125 I saw a comment on here yesterday on one of the (many) threads on this topic that was basically “I’ve been in places where these kinda guys have given me this aggressive leery smile / stare and on two occasions it turned into an attempted rape” which I presume was made by a woman. Point being, hes not just staring and smiling, there’s the implication of a threat, violence or more, and while it can be described as “only looking at him with hands in pockets” we all know it’s more than that, but it’s couched in a passive kind of way to protect the aggressor. He’s being threatening to those kids we can all see it. And they are kids, what are they, 15? They’re in a vulnerable position as it is, being in public together as a couple at that age.

by Anonymousreply 169April 27, 2021 11:58 PM

r91 you're deluded. Teenagers are by default idiots. That doesn't excuse them from doing stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 170April 28, 2021 12:00 AM

"Clothes are genderless! I knew that I felt beautiful! And I felt great!”

by Anonymousreply 171April 28, 2021 12:02 AM

and yet, leave the kids alone r170. Nevermind worrying about who is doing stupid shit. The middle aged guy should never step in and argue with the teenager, unless it's his own son (and even then you probably wind up just looking and feeling silly).

by Anonymousreply 172April 28, 2021 12:03 AM

r94 Yes, it's entirely plausible that someone NOT seeking attention would wear dresses in public and claim it's about "gender expression". 🙄 Have you met Alok? You two would get along great!

Here's a bit of wisdom you (hopefully) will learn when you are more mature - just because you CAN do something, it doesn't mean you SHOULD do something.

The kid knew it would get reactions, and he happened to strike gold in this case and got what he wanted, which is - attention. Social media has turned more people narcissistic than I think some people realize or are willing to admit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 28, 2021 12:06 AM

[quote]Teenagers are by default idiots

Okay, Boomer.

by Anonymousreply 174April 28, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote]And they are kids, what are they, 15?

Dalton is an 18-year old senior in high school. Jacob is a college student.

by Anonymousreply 175April 28, 2021 12:08 AM

I can't believe some of you are gay. What damaged fuckheads.

by Anonymousreply 176April 28, 2021 12:08 AM

r172 I'm commenting on the kid's actions, since this thread is about this guy and the CEO. And as I've said, both are idiots. Tweens don't get a free pass just because they're tweens and don't have fully developed brains. In fact, trans teens can make lifechanging decisions and go on puberty blockers and that's seen as okay, so clearly tweens are more intelligent than you're giving them credit for!

by Anonymousreply 177April 28, 2021 12:09 AM

R175 So they're both over 18 and both can sign legal contracts with the two PR agencies Storyful.com AND Usetmx.com.

by Anonymousreply 178April 28, 2021 12:12 AM

Oh, and he's actually 18? Then yeah, narcisstic attention seeker.

His stated goal was to:

[quote]prove that “clothing is really genderless” and “that it has no meaning.”

How groundbreaking. People have been doing that for much longer than he's been alive.

by Anonymousreply 179April 28, 2021 12:13 AM

That’s a man in a dress in Tennessee. I don’t go coal rolling in SF. IJS

by Anonymousreply 180April 28, 2021 12:14 AM

Not really disagreeing with that r177, but still, if you are a middle aged guy, you are going to be the jackass in the situation if you start arguing with some silly teenager.

Even if that teenager is technically an adult, you'll still look and actually kind of be silly for getting into it.

by Anonymousreply 181April 28, 2021 12:16 AM

I feel there are gaps in the story. The teenagers are getting dressed and displaying themselves and being photographed at a hotel.

Is the hotel separate from the actual dance venue?

Is the dumped CEO going to the dance? Is he a father to a teenager going to the dance?

Does he already know the red-dress-wearing teenager?

by Anonymousreply 182April 28, 2021 12:20 AM

r181 yes, as I said, both are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 183April 28, 2021 12:38 AM

R175 yes a high schooler! Crazy. Can u imagine - how embarrassing for that old man.

by Anonymousreply 184April 28, 2021 12:41 AM

r184 is cute - he's obviously still at the age where he thinks anyone 20 years older than him is "old".

by Anonymousreply 185April 28, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote] how embarrassing for that old man.

It might be embarrassing if young Dalton was dating his daughter last year.

And his daughter turned young Dalton into a flaming red homo!

by Anonymousreply 186April 28, 2021 12:50 AM

This modern habit of recording videos is OTT.

Yesterday I saw this car driver use his phone to record a security guard while asking the guard which car park to park in.

It's almost as though the car driver wanted to create "a scene" for his Twitter feed.

by Anonymousreply 187April 28, 2021 1:08 AM

For all of you here rapid-clenching over the horrors of cancel culture-- cool your damn pits. The rich white straight homophobe wasn't arrested. He wasn't fined. He wasn't lynched. He was fired because he was the public face of a company and acted a fool with his homophobia, which in turn, hurt said company (and that's a GOOD thing). That's not fascism, that's capitalism. And he'll be FINE.

by Anonymousreply 188April 28, 2021 1:22 AM

This odd idea that because something is "capitalism" it is therefore perfect and beyond all criticism is a very odd idea for the left to embrace. The left should stop embracing this very odd idea.

by Anonymousreply 189April 28, 2021 1:24 AM

[quote]This odd idea that because something is "capitalism" it is therefore perfect and beyond all criticism is a very odd idea for the left to embrace. The left should stop embracing this very odd idea.

Professional trolls posting from fuck-knows-where shouldn't be test-driving their talking points on gay discussion boards, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 190April 28, 2021 1:28 AM

I'm not embracing capitalism. I'm saying this (most cancel culture) happens because of capitalism, not fascism. Because homophobia and sexism and racism hurts the bottom line of publicly traded companies in 2021....and last I checked, that's not something we frown upon here?

by Anonymousreply 191April 28, 2021 1:28 AM

that is an incredibly stupid response r190. Really phenomenally stupid. Are you always this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 192April 28, 2021 1:29 AM

You may not be embracing capitalism r191, but what happens the more we do this is we more and more embrace the idea that we are all just extensions of our employers, especially corporate employers. I really, really hate that idea, and I want us to stop and think about it once in awhile, rather than always just decide, I don't like this guy so fuck him. That there can never be any other consequence to any action as long as a homophobe gets punished. It's really short sighted and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 193April 28, 2021 1:32 AM

The left embracing Capitalism like BLM is embracing mansions in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 194April 28, 2021 1:34 AM

The smirky-stare thing sort of reminds me of that snaggletoothed jackass Nick Sandmann.

by Anonymousreply 195April 28, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] The smirky-stare thing sort of reminds me of that snaggletoothed jackass Nick Sandmann.

Were you hoping for a fist-fight?

by Anonymousreply 196April 28, 2021 1:37 AM

It's interesting how a certain group of posters that can be easily pegged with the language they use in posts always defend whoever the perceived underdog is in situations like this. If it's black people causing problems like the thread with the mentally ill desk clerk and the sociopath filming him, they attack anyone siding against the black person and call them racist old white men. If it's a situation like this where the punishment - mob justice - does not fit the crime, they're for whoever was the target of the mob justice, and call anyone who doesn't agree homophobic (or transphobic) old white men.

I'm starting to think, perhaps, that some of you have issues with old white men, since it's your go to insult on an anonymous message board where you have no idea who is posting.

by Anonymousreply 197April 28, 2021 3:00 AM

R193 girl that’s not it. He got fired by the rules of the game he was playing. It’s nothing to do with left wing politics embracing capitalism. He’s a representative of the company, he misrepresented them, and he lost his job because there’s no regulation - if anything he’d be more protected with stronger left wing politics with a proper union.

by Anonymousreply 198April 28, 2021 4:01 AM

[quote]This is just like the hotel employee meltdown, except the victim is trans and the aggressor isn't black, so DL takes the other side.

The victim is NOT TRANS! Why are you insisting on trans-ing gay kids?

Quit your Gay Conversion Therapy! Leave gay kids alone!

by Anonymousreply 199April 28, 2021 4:18 AM

Dangerous to whom, R193? The homophobes? I'm sorry if I'm not crying into my pillow for the rich white middle aged assholes that feel so entitled to their bigotry that they think they have the right to harass gay minors in public while surrounded by smart phones and walk away unscathed. I'm okay with capitalism eating itself alive--especially if it means little gay boys can prance around in pretty red dresses at their proms if they goddamn feel like it.

by Anonymousreply 200April 28, 2021 5:42 AM

He got fired for making his company look bad. That's capitalism!

by Anonymousreply 201April 28, 2021 6:15 AM

People "weaponize" whatever they can to accomplish their goal. The ones whining about "Liberal" cancel culture using capitalism as a weapon are the ones who have no issue with people being exploited in the name of capitalism where the few get rich on the backs of the work force while paying minimum wage.

The CEO was a creep and a dick picking on teenagers. Like, that's a good image for a company where your CEO likes to be a creep and a douche in public. The same goes with guys like MyPillow guy Lindell going off in the deep end to pander to the Deplorables. Like that helps the company's bottom line.

Capitalism is about people buying your product for various reasons. Not fighting hard to get people NOT to buy your product for various reasons. Of course, if you pander to one group (say, the LGBT Community) you might lose customers (like the Christian Right Wing and the Deplorables), but then it comes down to which group contributes more to your profit margin in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 202April 28, 2021 6:53 AM

"But what about homophobic white male CEOs??? Who will speak for THEM??? Cancel culture is destroying all of the white male homophobic CEOs!!! Won't SOMEONE think of the HOMOPHOBIC CEOs?????"

-Datalounge 2021

by Anonymousreply 203April 28, 2021 10:10 AM

He was CEO of a 21 person small company. He's not like the Monopoly man chomping on cigars. It's telling that you want to dehumanize him to defend this attention-starved 18 year old.

Again, I think both of the people in this are idiots and I am not defending the CEO's actions. The 18 year old wanted attention and bored Twitter keyboard warriors wanted a trophy for their wall, so it worked out for them just as they desired. Congratulations, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 204April 28, 2021 10:30 AM

[quote] -Datalounge Trolls 2021

Fixed that for you. You're welcome, r203

by Anonymousreply 205April 28, 2021 10:48 AM

[quote]Fixed that for you.

How's the weather in 2010?

by Anonymousreply 206April 28, 2021 11:18 AM

It does not matter that the dress wearer and his boyfriend were foul-mouthed attention whores. I question the judgment of a 46 year old man baiting 18 year olds. And that's what he was doing -- baiting them and egging them on.

Complain to the management of the hotel/restaurant, if their behavior was obnoxious and disturbed you and your party. If that did not work, finish your meal and leave. The next day write strongly worded letters of complaint to the hotel/restaurant owners and the administration of the high school the 18 year olds attend. Their behavior reflected badly on their school, and the school could punish them by denying them the right to participate in graduation, for instance.

Johnson made a very poor decision for the chief executive of a company that deals with the public, as his does. He deserved to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 207April 28, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote] How's the weather in 2010?

Do you even know what's the weather like outside your troll farm?

by Anonymousreply 208April 28, 2021 2:00 PM

If they’re both Trumpers, then fuck ‘em both.

by Anonymousreply 209April 28, 2021 2:11 PM

So a Trumper took down another Trumper? If true than that's even better.

by Anonymousreply 210April 28, 2021 2:53 PM

Sorry, If true THEN that's even better.

by Anonymousreply 211April 28, 2021 2:53 PM

[quote]Do you even know what's the weather like outside your troll farm?

"Anyone who criticizes me in the tiniest way is a troll!"

by Anonymousreply 212April 28, 2021 4:06 PM

[quote] "Anyone who criticizes me in the tiniest way is a troll!"

Bitch, please. Your comment at r203 was the very definition of trolling. Get lost.

by Anonymousreply 213April 28, 2021 4:10 PM

What the hell is wrong with a teenager wanting positive attention for slaying it at prom? I'm sorry that you weren't given that same opportunity, R204. I'm sorry you weren't allowed to wear something like that back when you were a little gayling without someone beating the shit out of you and calling you a faggot. Most of all I'm sorry that someone made you believe that was character building and that the best thing a gay boy can do for himself and society is to make himself as invisible as possible.

by Anonymousreply 214April 28, 2021 7:32 PM

r214 we get it - you're very young. You don't have to keep displaying that.

by Anonymousreply 215April 28, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote] character building

R214 We're eager to see this young man when 'his character' is in full bloom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 28, 2021 11:53 PM

Remember when two boys couldn't even go to a prom together, no matter what they wore?

by Anonymousreply 217April 29, 2021 12:23 AM

[quote] Remember…

That happened in the past. School kids don't know what the past is.

by Anonymousreply 218April 29, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote] What the hell is wrong with a teenager wanting positive attention for slaying it at prom?

R214 But who or what are they slaying?

They might be 'slaying' their reputation.

by Anonymousreply 219April 29, 2021 1:13 AM

R219 Thank you for your contribution, Hank Hill.

by Anonymousreply 220April 29, 2021 1:19 AM

Oh no! Not their reputation!

by Anonymousreply 221April 29, 2021 1:52 AM

r221 Did I miss when reputation stopped mattering? Taylor Swift even wrote a whiny album about it.

by Anonymousreply 222April 29, 2021 2:05 AM

Dalton needs a bustiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 29, 2021 2:31 AM

R215 I suppose if 33 is considered "very young". I'm old enough to have had a prom where no gay male student would have ever felt safe enough to take a boy as his date, let alone whilst wearing a fire engine red gown. I graduated high school in 2006 in a fairly liberal NYC suburb and there wasn't a single out gay student in my whole graduating class of over 500.

by Anonymousreply 224April 29, 2021 11:41 PM

R224 we had a gay couple at one prom in 1979. I guess it was so early it was considered a novelty, not a threat.

by Anonymousreply 225April 29, 2021 11:52 PM

R224 Wow! Where did you live? That must have taken so much courage.

by Anonymousreply 226April 29, 2021 11:55 PM

Whoops, meant R225^^

by Anonymousreply 227April 29, 2021 11:55 PM

r224 Oh, what I meant is that you sounded immature.

by Anonymousreply 228April 30, 2021 9:09 PM

R228 Much better, Mr. Johnson. Thank you for clarifying.

by Anonymousreply 229April 30, 2021 9:33 PM

r229 Pretty lame attempt, but I suppose for you it was a nice try.

by Anonymousreply 230April 30, 2021 9:35 PM

Red dress means sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 30, 2021 9:37 PM

Mr. Johnson will have a high paying gig by the end of the month,and trans boy with his ugly ass Anita Bryant chiffon nightmare will be flipping burgers at Mcdonalds . Miss Thing with his screeching and cursing needs to learn a lesson about not starting something if you cant take the heat. If he would have kept his dignity,laughed at the guy and made jokes,he'd have very well been getting that daddy dick by the end of the night. Queen better look in the mirror and try to do something about the fact he looks 35 and hes only 18.

by Anonymousreply 232April 30, 2021 9:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!