Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 7: Lewis Fataldi, Niall Hogran and their food fanatic stan

Covidiots Niall and Fataldi attended an illegal private party with over 20 guests last night and Gemma copied them by having her own indoor gathering. She bragged that she was 'very drunk' and posted a photo of them all sharing a mammoth bag of greasy crisps. You can see her lard laden arms.

by Anonymousreply 51April 30, 2021 4:40 AM

Anon said: Drunk yet again and mixing households at 2am inside, against all covid protocol. What an immoral person you are, Gemma.

G replied: yeah i was very drunk and what about it ? i said we’ve been tested and the others don’t really go out so .. anyway we had a good time.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2021 3:39 PM

Thanks for the new thread!

Which photo was that where you can see lardy Gemma’s massive doughy arms? Of course she was very drunk and everyone knows by now that she definitely ate throughout the whole evening too. Of course sharing crisps too. Gemma probably ate the most of them though.

She keeps talking about her calorie deficit diet but it really does seem like it’s just talking and she isn’t actually following it. And she is just growing fatter.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2021 8:54 PM

I am getting more and more convinced that Gemma actually wants to lard out and get massive. She is all about food, eating and drinking! Doesn’t seem to care what she puts in her mouth (except for it has to be fattening and high in calories)!

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2021 9:04 PM

And of course Niall Hogran and Lewis Fataldi attended an illegal party! Both of them were probably really drunk too.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2021 9:12 PM

Fataldi and the Hog deserve to get covid the way they're behaving. Gemma is breaking the law too by mixing with five different households INSIDE. I hope someone reports her. She's getting lots of critical anons.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2021 12:11 AM

They deserve to get covid after that party. It would be quite amusing. Preferably bad covid so they will lose their smell and taste so they will suffer when they’re stuffing their faces. Not being able to taste anything.

Gemma is just like her idols and it is sad that she wants to be like them. Breaking the law, eating like a hog, getting very drunk.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2021 12:23 AM

Is Gemma the fat one in the top left corner? Bursting out of her XL top! The crisps on the table are so on brand fo her too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2021 12:27 AM

'Not being able to taste anything.' OMG those lard boys would HATE that!

Agree that Gemma's life is all about slavishly emulating Hogran and Fataldi. Bragging about being really drunk, posting high calorie meals, copying the gaps he puts before punctuation marks.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2021 12:27 AM

She's the one with the long thin dark hair on the left and the fat arms.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2021 12:28 AM

They would be so mad about it! I can imagine them eating more and more, just so they would taste something.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2021 12:29 AM

Gemma is just getting fatter! Last time someone posted that picture of her arm she looked slimmer. That shirt is probably from her XL wardrobe. Soon she will have to get a bigger size. The sleeve looks tight.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2021 12:31 AM

I have never understood why people brag about getting really drunk? Embarrassing. People should be ashamed that they don’t know their own limits.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2021 12:34 AM

Gemma brags like a teenager, not a 26 year old woman. So irresponsible. No wonder she has to live with a 'host mum' instead of living independently like most people her age.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2021 8:01 AM

Imagine the absolute chaos if she lived on her own!

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2021 8:10 AM

Empty cans and bottles everywhere and greasy takeaways boxes.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2021 8:12 AM

True! I bet the long suffering Host Mum is always cleaning up after Gemma's messy takeaway feasts and nursing her through terrible hangovers.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2021 8:14 AM

I feel bad for everyone around Gemma! Her host mum must be regretting taking Gemma to her house. I would hate to be her friend or even know her in real life. She seems super gross.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2021 8:23 AM

Massive Lewis Fataldi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2021 9:36 AM

He is so fat, R18!

I love the anons Gemma is getting, questioning her weird calorie deficit diet and unhealthy lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2021 3:22 PM

Why does Gemma call that lump of lard 'baby boo'? His weight gain has aged him and he looks more like 46 than 26.

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2021 2:36 AM

He is definitely not a ‘baby boo’. His belly is round like a beach ball and his head looks tiny compared with the rest of his body. Is he trying to hide that wobbly double chin behind his chubby hand? Lewis Fataldi is so fat.

I don’t get why Gemma thinks that lard ball is cute? Most people will think he looks gross.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2021 2:51 AM

Seriously! Is Lewis Capaldi not concerned about his forever growing belly?

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2021 7:10 AM

R20 Did Lewis even gain weight? I thought he has always been chunky.

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2021 8:34 PM

I think he used to be thin

by Anonymousreply 24April 28, 2021 10:55 PM

Niall is doing an ad campaign for a gym wear brand called Gym and Coffee. Of course they've had to heavily edit the pictures as he looks the opposite of toned and healthy. He still has a beetroot red face.

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2021 11:47 PM

No way! Edited pictures too?

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2021 11:50 PM

Why did the gym wear brand decide to do that? If they even have to edit his pictures?! He always looks red and unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 27April 28, 2021 11:52 PM

R25 That sounds so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 28April 28, 2021 11:57 PM

Pictures. Niall said in an inteview that he and his backing band visited the gym everyday and then headed out to drink ten pints a night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 29, 2021 12:00 AM

It's an Irish brand which must be why they chose him.

by Anonymousreply 30April 29, 2021 12:01 AM

What does he do when he goes to the gym? He looks like he doesn’t work out. 10 pints is a massive amount. Ten pints EACH?

by Anonymousreply 31April 29, 2021 12:04 AM

Is Gemma mad that Niall Hogran is pretending to be healthy?

by Anonymousreply 32April 29, 2021 12:06 AM

Ten pints each, as confirmed by his guitarist Jake Curran. When Lard Horan broke his foot, he told the media that he 'was only six pints deep' - implying that wasn't very much! Niall most likely does shots too.

by Anonymousreply 33April 29, 2021 12:06 AM

He has a problem. “Only six pints deep” and he broke his foot! Why did he tell that to the media? What a strange guy he is. He does shots too. Of course he does.

by Anonymousreply 34April 29, 2021 12:12 AM

And then heads to the fast food restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 35April 29, 2021 12:14 AM

He tweeted about his foot and of course the media picked up on it. He seemed to think it was funny but the public were shocked in the comments below articles and accused him of being an alcoholic. Then there was that blind item on CDAN that said Niall had gone to rehab for his drink problem over Christmas 2020. If he did, it didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 36April 29, 2021 12:19 AM

I think he is an alcoholic. I can’t believe he thought that was funny. Hard to believe he went to rehab as he is still drinking every day and night. And didn’t he do that video with Guinness too on St. Patrick’s Day?

I also think he is a FOOD addict.

by Anonymousreply 37April 29, 2021 6:51 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 29, 2021 7:59 AM

Did you see an anon confronted Gemma about her Calorie counting diet? She tried to claim her Bubble Tea is actually ‘only’ 400 calories.

And then this:

‘.. the idea of calorie deficit is that you eat less calories but basically it doesn’t matter what you eat . i don’t wanna restrict so if i ever crave something i’ll go for it .’

I don’t think she knows how calorie deficit diet works?! If she is craving a massive burger meal worth 2000 calories she will go for it?

by Anonymousreply 39April 29, 2021 12:53 PM

'I don't wanna restrict' - yet she claimed to be limiting calories?! What a liar she is. Whale Gemma's idea of a calorie deficit is probably 9000 cals a day instead of 10000. As for that Irish gym wear brand, they should have thought more carefully before signing up a known alcoholic, the face of Guinness.

ALL those Daily Mail comments R38 linked are saying he has a serious problem with booze and they don't speak like that about any of the other men.

by Anonymousreply 40April 29, 2021 1:42 PM

400 calories for a cup of tea! Most teas are healthy and barely 40 cals a cup.

by Anonymousreply 41April 29, 2021 1:43 PM

“Whale Gemma” and all the other names are absolutely hilarious!

Yes, it’s so weird how she says she is limiting calories but she doesn’t want to restrict? I honestly would not be surprised at all if R40 was right and she consumed 10000 calories a day. Or 9000 now that she is limiting calories. The whole time she said she has been dieting, she has probably been putting on more weight.

Does Gemma think 400 calories is a small amount? That’s just a DRINK!

by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2021 6:14 PM

Irish gym wear brand is going to regret that they signed with Hogran. He is definitely an alcoholic and all of those comments are really bad. It’s bizarre how he posts about these drunken accidents on his social media pages? He doesn’t seem to have many working brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 43April 29, 2021 6:17 PM

Niall is actually really dumb and barely literate. His messy tweets look as if they've been written by a 7 year old.

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2021 7:16 PM

He seems very clueless and dumb. No one shares that kind of information on Twitter. Especially if you’re in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2021 7:26 PM

Those names are kind of funny but is it fair to call her a whale?

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2021 7:28 PM

Why not? She looks like one.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2021 7:48 PM

I think Gemma is just trying to lie to herself that she is following a calorie deficit diet so she doesn’t feel too guilty about eating 9000 calories a day!

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2021 9:37 PM

Guys, our threads are usually paywalled around 50 replies so here's the new thread for when we're cut off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 30, 2021 12:17 AM

Gemma the whale captioned this gross new picture of bulbous Fataldi 'cutie pie'. He looks disgusting with his triple chins and raw pizza dough complexion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 30, 2021 12:42 AM

Thanks for creating a new thread in advance, R49.

Of course Gemma the whale thinks Fataldi is a cutie pie. His face is round and that double chin looks soft and jiggly. He is very wide and takes up so much space. How does fat Gemma find him cute? Just like R50 said, he looks like he is made out of pizza dough. He will only get softer and rounder now. But if I am not wrong, Gemma will love his weight gain so much.

by Anonymousreply 51April 30, 2021 4:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!