Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lizzo has no shame about her body anymore and will continue to share it with the world

She has nothing to hide anymore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 10, 2021 3:24 PM

Nothing to hide *behind*

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2021 9:37 PM

Sometimes a little shame is not a bad thing

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2021 9:38 PM

Newsflash Lizzo-no one wants to see this.

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2021 9:39 PM

I’d rather not see it, but I can’t hate on her.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2021 9:40 PM

Please. someone, bring back shame.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2021 9:41 PM

Wasn't she topless in that stripper movie with J-Lo?

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2021 9:51 PM

Her being obese has no impact on my life. Maybe being a BBF gets her quality dick. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2021 9:53 PM

r7 she has a crush on Chris Evans and has sent him messages but he is not going to want that

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2021 9:59 PM

That condition and attitude has spawned a huge weight increase in young black women these past few years, believing a super phat twerking of flabby hundred pound buttocks is just fine, doing zero exercise at all while they instead gorge on donuts and pizza laying all day on the couch painting their nails. Little do they know it's the beginning of an obese generation of diabetics, heart disease, stroke and an early death.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 10:09 PM

R9 in young WOMEN

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2021 10:09 PM

[quote]That condition and attitude has spawned a huge weight increase in young black women these past few years, believing a super phat twerking of flabby hundred pound buttocks is just fine

The epidemic of morbidly obese young black women has led to an out of control mortality rate in black women during childbirth. Yet nobody will acknowledge the truth, and instead blames “systemic racism”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2021 10:16 PM

It’s fine. I don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2021 10:18 PM

Oh my eyes! I’m blind!

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2021 10:22 PM

Enough, Lizzo. Some things are better left unseen.

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2021 10:24 PM

I'd hate to be her flute! 😂

by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2021 10:26 PM

Cover it up bitch. Ain’t nobody wanna see that shit.

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2021 10:27 PM

Body positivity is generally a good thing. But Type 2 Diabetes in this country has the potential to bankrupt our health system. It's a terrible drain and we all pay the cost. The rising prevalence of morbid obesity isn't confined to young Black women.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2021 10:40 PM

[quote] That condition and attitude has spawned a huge weight increase in young black women these past few years

Link.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2021 10:45 PM

She’s still thinner than 99% of DL.

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote] Body positivity is generally a good thing. But Type 2 Diabetes in this country has the potential to bankrupt our health system. It's a terrible drain and we all pay the cost. The rising prevalence of morbid obesity isn't confined to young Black women.

Nice try. How many bareback loads did you take last night, dear?

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2021 10:45 PM

Pleasure eating/gluttony is big business in the US! Every other television commercial is selling food. If they want the public to buy the food, then they need to be prepared to pay the health care bill!

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2021 10:48 PM

R20 Smell the fatty getting upset. Fat people should be fat shamed, covid wouldn't take as many lives if there was less fat people.

by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2021 10:49 PM

But we don’t want to see Jabba the Huts twin sister naked in every magazine online. She is sloppy and gross. Her butthole is stained from being unable to properly wipe.

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2021 11:14 PM

Send her to me. I’ll take the starch out that fat broad. We’ll see how empowering she is on 1,200 calories a day....

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2021 1:54 AM

But don't forget, to criticize bodies like hers, or Cardi B's, is to be old, out of touch, WHITE, and worst of all [italic]effeminate[/italic]!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2021 2:07 AM

Beautiful face

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2021 2:09 AM

Black men like their woman SUPER MORBIDLY OBESE.

by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2021 2:11 AM

I just can't wait until her and fellow heifers have to own up to blown out knees, kidney issues from the beetus and hypertension and losing toes from the beetus. Amongst other things.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2021 2:11 AM

I think she's tremendous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2021 2:12 AM

She will eventually go the way Rebel, Adele, Sam, Melissa, and pretty much every other overweight celebrity who gets some money. Chrissy Metz is the only one, I think, that is beyond redemption.

by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2021 2:12 AM

R30- Look what happened to the FAT people from What's Happening!- Mabel King, Shirley Hemphill and Fred Berry are all long gone.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2021 2:15 AM

Good for her confidence. But what's wrong with having discretion AND class? Why are the only 2 choices feeling shamed about the size of your body or equating body confidence with flaunting tasteless nudity? Really, these last 2 generations have relinquished all agency over their self-esteem to the opinions of the masses.

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2021 2:22 AM

Lizzo, dear, I love you but there is a difference between having nothing to hide and not being able to hide what you do have.

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2021 2:28 AM

Give me a break!

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2021 2:30 AM

Lizzo, where is the new music? Also, we get it! You love being fat and nobody cares. Most American adults are obese nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2021 2:32 AM

I enjoy her music when I encounter it. Catchy. Honestly, fat (or ugly or female) people don't really gross me out - I'm not interested in them sexually but seeing them/their bodies is just kind of a non-event, like going to a beach. Haha bodies I'm attracted to cause me much more 'distress'.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2021 2:44 AM

Bankrupt our multi billion - probably trillion - dollar healthcare system. Ok

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2021 2:51 AM

That's the thing. I really don't give a crap if somebody is fat or not. It has nothing to do with me and while I do see it as an unhealthy lifestyle. It's a still a choice that people make and I'm not going to shame them. I definitely feel bad for kids who are obese because the fault lies with the parents and it's abuse. But back on topic, I'm not impressed by overweight celebs like Lizzo acting like being fat is something to be proud of, that they must vocalize their fat pride and that we must acknowledge fat people as beautiful. I think it's wrong to bully and mock people for fat but I don't think we should have to praise them and find them beautiful either. It's just as ridiculous as how extremely skinny people were presented as beautiful. I think beauty is a personal opinion at the end of the day and people have the right to find themselves beautiful but we should not be pressured to call people beautiful if we don't find them to be beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2021 2:55 AM

But when did she ever have shame, OP??

by Anonymousreply 39April 22, 2021 3:11 AM

I think it is good that she is not ashamed of her body, but it doesn't mean she has to show it off to everyone. I think the photos she shares has more to do with her wanting attention. Obesity is not healthy--and it is not cute. This is more about "look at me" and getting attention/followers.

by Anonymousreply 40April 22, 2021 3:19 AM

She was topless in Hustlers, so this doesn’t surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 41April 22, 2021 3:24 AM

sow....pig....cow.....was her mommy a hippopotamous?

by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2021 3:38 AM

Oh dear. She has plenty to hide.

by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2021 3:39 AM

There's nothing wrong with not hating yourself, even if you're fat. However, loving your body does actually entail providing healthy food in healthy amounts and engaging in exercise most days of the week. Unlike poor, fat people Lizzo can afford healthy food and a trainer. If she's got those things covers and still looks like that, she needs to see her PCP. There's something not right, perhaps she's hypothyroid or has that ovarian cystic disease that younger ladies get that make them sterile and heavyset.

by Anonymousreply 44April 22, 2021 3:41 AM

You know how some obese people can still have a pretty face? She's not one of them. Her face is just as fat as her body.

by Anonymousreply 45April 22, 2021 3:44 AM

How is this beast a celeb???? what does she do????

by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2021 4:14 AM

...Hasn't that always been her schtick?

by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2021 4:24 AM

She looks like Sumo wrestler in the first pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2021 4:28 AM

She’ll die young.

by Anonymousreply 49April 22, 2021 4:39 AM

Forever young.... FORRRR Everrr young!

by Anonymousreply 50April 22, 2021 4:40 AM

Hey, I don't mind rolls...when they come with my pasta and salad!

by Anonymousreply 51April 22, 2021 4:40 AM

any pussy pics? delish!

by Anonymousreply 52April 22, 2021 4:42 AM

I enjoy her music and I think she does have talent. But these attention-grabbing antics are exhausting. Doesn't she have an identity outside of just her external appearance? It just makes her seem so insecure that she has to constantly prove she's beautiful and proud to be fat to others. What about your personality, intelligence, hobbies or sense of humor? Inner-beauty is important too. If you're confident then you wouldn't need to prove anything and wouldn't have the need to guilt people into finding you beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 53April 22, 2021 4:57 AM

She's posted photos of her workouts. There's just too much of her. If she loses a lot of weight, she'll need body surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 22, 2021 5:07 AM

She can and does “own” her body. Doesn’t that go without saying? But I’m sorry that doesn’t mean she owns peoples opinions about it. It’s swollen, grotesque and deeply shameful.

by Anonymousreply 55April 22, 2021 5:14 AM

Fat acceptance is being pushed by the health care system, they rake in billions every year from fatties who have health issues.

by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2021 5:18 AM

Diabeetus

by Anonymousreply 57April 22, 2021 5:26 AM

[quote] But I’m sorry that doesn’t mean she owns peoples opinions about it.

That's issue especially in our social media age. Nobody can voice an opinion anymore without being lectured on how "problematic" they are. Yeah, society has always pressured people into conforming to popular opinions. But social media takes it to a whole other level in which unpopular opinions are now getting forced onto people.

by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2021 5:38 AM

I don't believe people should be shamed about their bodies, but this whole "body positivity" movement seems to be just a sham so that overweight women can deny that obesity negatively affects their health. I remember Drew Barrymore doing an article about her fitness regime and these women were losing their shit online and calling her fatphobic for wanting to lose weight.

Fat is not healthy, no matter how many overweight "influencers" scream about it online. By all means be comfortable in your own skin, but don't try and pretend you're healthier than a person of normal weight.

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2021 6:09 AM

^^^ or shame other people who are trying to make healthy choices by losing weight

by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2021 6:13 AM

She seems fat.

by Anonymousreply 61April 22, 2021 6:19 AM

Her weight doesn't bother me. But I don't want to see anyone that fat without their clothes on. I'm 40 pounds overweight and I don't want to see myself naked and damn sure no one else wants to.. Dignity and self respect goes a long way and always ages well.

by Anonymousreply 62April 22, 2021 6:26 AM

This is just nauseating

by Anonymousreply 63April 22, 2021 6:33 AM

Omg I agree r62. I don’t want to see you naked either.

by Anonymousreply 64April 22, 2021 6:34 AM

Well the big issue here is that the woke have conflated 'body positivity' with universal truths about basic nutrition and biochemistry. Meaning that you can't critique or comment on anything without someone screaming "you're fat shaming!". Now I don't think anyone should be ridiculed for their weight or physical appearance. But to deny that obesity doesn't have a profoundly negative impact on your health and wellbeing is ignorant and reckless. But in this era, the 'body positive/anti-diet' activists nullify these hard truths by dismissing them as "fat phobic" or at their most desperate "racist and rooted in white supremacy". It's academia run amuck. This does NO ONE any favors in the short or long term. It simply perpetuates a lie that empowers them in the moment, but only hurts them down the line.

This doesn't mean every woman needs to be a size 0 or even size 10, but every person needs to know there ARE consequences to carrying excess weight (fat) around vital organs. Beyond developing autoimmune issues (like diabetes), your entire system has to work that much harder. That's not so noticeable when you're young (like Lizzo)- but after 40, that's when it all starts to implode, particularly if you're remotely genetically predisposed. But culturally (at least as prescribed by the woke left) we're in a cycle of enabling behaviors: "You're enough! Don't change! Don't improve yourself. You're fine the way you are." It's a self-centered POV that expects the world to change around them. Everyone gets a trophy.

Body positivity is an important, wonderful thing, but it can't exist without a cold hard counterweight rooted in science. And no, not BMIs (or the usual 'problematic' dreck they counter it with) but basic biochemistry that applies to every single human on this earth. Yes, love your body for what it is, but also make sure you understand the risks inherent in your choices. These two concepts CAN exist at once. This is why I'm really torn on Lizzo. I'm happy she's happy, but I worry it's only glamorizing half the story here.

by Anonymousreply 65April 22, 2021 6:35 AM

Yeah r65. Is she a great big fat person?

by Anonymousreply 66April 22, 2021 6:39 AM

She’s tiresome. Her music isn’t very good, and showing off her giant blubber ass is the only way she can get attention.

by Anonymousreply 67April 22, 2021 6:46 AM

I’m sure she types fat.

by Anonymousreply 68April 22, 2021 6:51 AM

[bold]Lizz-Oh![/bold] Lizzo, the Oscar-winning pianist hailing from the Texan regions of the American South's district of Houston, put on a jaw-dropping display whilst on this morning's coffee run. The fresh-faced starlet flashed a come-hither glance whilst draping her ample assets over the counter with both arms bent at the elbow and strategically positioned to protect her modesty whilst flaunting not one, not two, but three tantalizing side cleavages!

The fingernails at the ends of the fingers of her left hand appeared to graze her bare face but it is not known whether she was scratching an itch or expertly employing a perfect manicure to draw attention to the branché dusting of stubble on her right cheek, the crowning glory of the genderfluid set.

Finally, the Canadian chanteuse punctuated her style statement by subtly accenting her peachy posterior with next season's must-have sumo thongpant in the on-trend colour known to trendy TikTokkers as 'off-white', soon to be the rage of the high street!

by Anonymousreply 69April 22, 2021 7:46 AM

It seems the far left are moving even further away from science, just so they don't hurt their feels.

by Anonymousreply 70April 22, 2021 8:06 AM

R70 Yes and sadly this is where we find ourselves. But here's the thing: Facts don't care about feelings.

Here's a fact: the CDC reported in March that 78% of those who had been hospitalized for COVID were either overweight or morbidly obese. Now there's nothing positive about that stat. It's tragic. Made all the more tragic by the fact that so much of it is preventable. And while we can agree there are a variety of reasons why people become (and remain) overweight (genetic, socio-economic, cultural) no one can deny the dire consequences. But rather than begin a difficult (if no less empathetic) dialogue about all of this, it gets swept under the rug for the sake of feelings. How does this help anyone? Oh right, it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 71April 22, 2021 9:02 AM

Why is she leaning in a stack of tires?

by Anonymousreply 72April 22, 2021 9:05 AM

R27 that is true, black guys love big women.

When I was in my deepest depression as a College freshman, my weight ballooned thanks to meds and a shitty diet (though I never made it to morbid obesity, thankfully). Of course, this rendered me socially and sexually invisible to fellow Caucasians and to Asians, but suddenly black and Arab guys started paying attention to me. Like, following me around salivating the way dogs do with meat. As a homely virginal girl (not that into men), it really freaked me out and wasn’t something I knew what to do with. When a couple of years later I recovered my sanity, got off pills and ate better/exercises, I dropped about 30-40lbs, suddenly the poles flipped back again, and white guys showed interest where black men lost it. It was so crazy, that had it not happened to me I wouldn’t have believed it.

by Anonymousreply 73April 22, 2021 11:15 AM

I don't body-shame, primarily because it's insulting and wrong on a moral level, and secondly... because body-shamers and critics are destined to become hideous and/or struggle with severe weight problems themselves.

You reap what you sow. I'll stay hot, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 74April 22, 2021 12:03 PM

I find her triggering!

by Anonymousreply 75April 22, 2021 12:17 PM

R11

Systemic racism actually IS the main reason for black obesity. Black people are by far the poorest in this country. The racial wealth gap and inequality in this country are terrible. For some reason, people like you don’t want to address that.

And yes, being poor and marginalized IS connected to obesity.

by Anonymousreply 76April 22, 2021 12:31 PM

How can the poor afford to eat so much ?

by Anonymousreply 77April 22, 2021 12:33 PM

R77

Are you serious? It’s cheap, processed, high-sugar food that is a huge problem.

by Anonymousreply 78April 22, 2021 12:38 PM

In addition to putting herself at risk for metabolic disorders she is destroying her knee and hip joints by dancing/performing with all that extra weight on her. I can't imagine she wants to end up like Prince.

R76 get real, Lizzo is not marginalized, she's a famous millionaire who secured a record contract and endorsement deals in a cutthroat industry before she turned 30. She spent her teenage years studying the flute and classical music. She did not attend segregated schools nor she was forced to toil as a domestic. Her obesity is the product of poor choices, which she continues to make by drinking excess alcohol and eating fried foods.

by Anonymousreply 79April 22, 2021 12:40 PM

Heifer just hasn't found anything big enough for her to hide behind.

by Anonymousreply 80April 22, 2021 12:42 PM

R79

R11 was talking about all black people, not Lizzo. Celebrities/wealthy people like Lizzo make up a very, very tiny portion of black people. Most black people are incredibly poor, the poorest race in this country.

Also, she probably grew up in the same poor and marginalized conditions most black people.

by Anonymousreply 81April 22, 2021 12:44 PM

Most flautists tend to thin or at least slim & trim, so she’s rather odd in that respect. Breath control and fitness is vital to producing and sustaining tone when playing the instrument, not to mention dynamics and all the complex ornamentation that the music demands.

Really, she’s letting Hubert Laws down as well as herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 22, 2021 12:49 PM

She’s still too thin...

by Anonymousreply 83April 22, 2021 12:49 PM

Looking at her pic made me realize how much I miss Sea World. I miss seeing actual whales.

by Anonymousreply 84April 22, 2021 12:56 PM

The thing people do for attention.

by Anonymousreply 85April 22, 2021 1:00 PM

No, R81, Native Americans are the poorest ethnic group in the US. And, incidentally, the group with the highest rate of fatal confrontations with law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2021 1:01 PM

R86

My point still stand because it’s very close between black people and Native Americans. Native Americans are just a little less wealthier than black people overall.

by Anonymousreply 87April 22, 2021 1:13 PM

*stands

by Anonymousreply 88April 22, 2021 1:15 PM

She is so fucking mistaken. She's a fucking blob of fat. I hope I keep down my lunch today.

by Anonymousreply 89April 22, 2021 1:21 PM

No shame.

No bathrobe either...

by Anonymousreply 90April 22, 2021 1:40 PM

She can't hide it even if she wanted.

I have no problem with body positive messages. Not everybody can be skinny (or it's even healthy), the problem here is Lizzo is morbidly obese and that's an illness (that cause a lot of problems)

by Anonymousreply 91April 22, 2021 1:43 PM

In the 1930s and 40s people this big were freaks in the circus. It used to be called gluttony. There have always been fat people but not 45% of the population.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 22, 2021 2:27 PM

R76, what’s Oprah’s excuse?

by Anonymousreply 93April 22, 2021 2:31 PM

I think it’s a shame. She has so many worldwide fans (not me) and this is normalizing her size. When I was doing clinical education classes in the hospital I saw several patients her size that had lost one or both feet to diabetes amputation, which is 100% preventable.

by Anonymousreply 94April 22, 2021 2:35 PM

Normalizing? Come on. She doesn't have that power.

by Anonymousreply 95April 22, 2021 2:38 PM

R93 She's too FABULOUS to be fat. lol Its mostly ego.

by Anonymousreply 96April 22, 2021 2:47 PM

R30 - Agreed. It's only a matter of time. Every obese famous woman who is all about body positivity and accepting themselves eventually loses the weight. Chrissy Metz is an outlier - but she's not going on and on about how beautiful and fine she is either.

These women have access to personal trainers, chefs, healthy food, coaches, psychologists. Lizzo can lose the weight - she's just being stubborn.

Eventually - in just a few years - that weight will be harder to carry. She'll get tired of having few wardrobe choices and not looking good in pics.

And no - the weight is not always some sign of former trauma or abuse. A lot of people have no understanding of nutrition and just have bad eating habits. Hell, it's a daily battle in America to fight against all the high-calorie food options.

by Anonymousreply 97April 22, 2021 2:48 PM

It's so funny that Raven-Symoné was considered "fat" and even talked about being shamed for it. But by today's standards she's just thick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 22, 2021 3:39 PM

Just how many people are inside that fat suit???

by Anonymousreply 99April 22, 2021 4:19 PM

R98 - Ive always considered her fat. She’s just enormous looking to me with those big thighs, boobs, butt, and arms. I can just imagine her huffing and puffing up a flight of stairs.

by Anonymousreply 100April 22, 2021 4:39 PM

Lizzo is just flab. It’s not even like she was ever toned and just gained some weight. She’s probably eaten like shit her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 101April 22, 2021 4:49 PM

Her weight isn't simply poor nutrition. Overeating is a big part of it.

by Anonymousreply 102April 22, 2021 5:03 PM

Yes I find most obesity is a result of overeating and also eating processed, sweets and drinking sugary drinks. And even if you exercise and dance, it won't make the problem go away. You have to change your diet and cut back on your eating habits. Many people overweight due to depression and it's a sign of a mental problem. In general, it's very difficult to have discussions on this nowadays because people accuse you of being a "fat shamer".

by Anonymousreply 103April 22, 2021 5:08 PM

*overeat due to depression

by Anonymousreply 104April 22, 2021 5:09 PM

This is why I eat sparingly and don’t exercise lol

by Anonymousreply 105April 22, 2021 5:11 PM

And plus Lizzo is rich and has all the time in the world. She can hire the best nutritionists and personal trainers who can find a diet and routine for her to lose weight and be healthy. Most people don't have the time or money to invest in their health compared to a famous celebrity. Which is why it seems her refusal to get healthy and need to prove herself as beautiful as a fat woman stems from something psychological.

by Anonymousreply 106April 22, 2021 5:17 PM

Fat is her gimmick, now. There are plenty of black females trained in professional classical music, even more jazz players. How else is Lizzo going to stand out?

by Anonymousreply 107April 22, 2021 6:21 PM

Way too much flesh out of control.

She is appealing to the fetish market now.

by Anonymousreply 108April 22, 2021 6:31 PM

She’s Empress of the Ample!

by Anonymousreply 109April 22, 2021 6:33 PM

I saw her last music video and it made me so uncomfortable and upset I had to FaceTime with my psychologist, Dr. K.

by Anonymousreply 110April 22, 2021 6:33 PM

I don't think she has to be ashamed but why advertise that you look not great? Honey --put a tarp on it.

by Anonymousreply 111April 22, 2021 6:39 PM

I for one owe her a debt of gratitude. I nearly forgot to feed my Shar-pei.

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2021 7:08 PM

Somewhere Josh Peck is seething, and sweating as he eyes the kitchen cabinet in which his stash of Hostess cakes are padlocked.

by Anonymousreply 113April 22, 2021 7:26 PM

Is she auditioning for the Michelin Woman?....

by Anonymousreply 114April 22, 2021 7:42 PM

The gimmick of obesity is not lasting .

by Anonymousreply 115April 23, 2021 7:01 AM

For those asking how poor people afford food to get fat, When I was poor starting out and wanted to pig out I could get a box of Little Debbie’s, chips, 2 liter pop, and Totino’s party pizza for a few bucks. Empty calories like that is easy to gain weight.

by Anonymousreply 116April 23, 2021 7:28 AM

R113 = Drake Bell

by Anonymousreply 117April 23, 2021 12:28 PM

R116 It's very easy to understand, unhealthy food is cheaper, so unless you are so poor you don't have money for food, there are more chances to get fat being poor than being rich

by Anonymousreply 118April 23, 2021 3:03 PM

I don’t think their poor diet is due to being poor, I think it’s cultural. We grew up very poor and yet we always had a well balanced meal daily. Even if it was a baked chicken, green beans, and rice, we never ate all the junk that these people claim is cheaper. Mother must have paid only a couple dollars for that chicken, rice, and veggies. So sad that they think this simple task is not possible.

by Anonymousreply 119April 23, 2021 3:07 PM

Walrus!

by Anonymousreply 120April 23, 2021 3:14 PM

Also if you live in a very rural area or in a spread out city. It's harder to get fresh fruits, vegetables and meat. Farmer markets are getting scarce and superstores have driven out a lot of smaller chains out of business. So the only available options are corner stores and convenience stores that sell a lot of processed junk foods.

by Anonymousreply 121April 23, 2021 5:28 PM

Where's the ham sandwich for Lizzo?

by Anonymousreply 122April 23, 2021 8:34 PM

She looks like an exploded can of biscuits.

by Anonymousreply 123April 23, 2021 9:10 PM

Custom made Spanx is what she needs.

by Anonymousreply 124April 23, 2021 9:19 PM

her stomach looks like two pigs fighting under a blanket.

by Anonymousreply 125April 23, 2021 9:25 PM

Aggressively displaying her body does not make it beautiful or her, sexually alluring. It does telegraph extreme neediness and a very thin skin . She has a problem. She wants to pretend the problem is bodyshaming, not her inability to stop eating. Taking weight off and keeping weight off is hard. Food is one of life's great pleasures. Body positivity is good if it stops bulimia and anorexia but lousy if it provides a justification for metabolic syndrome. I think her audience is teenaged girls and that's her level of maturity. That doesn't mean bodyshaming is okay anymore than slut-shaming is. Probably it's a source of power to the men here whose lives were a living hell in grammar school and high school. You don't have to be that angry person anymore. Neither does Lizza.

by Anonymousreply 126April 23, 2021 9:31 PM

R125 - Her stomach looks like two *walruses* fighting under a blanket.

by Anonymousreply 127April 23, 2021 9:32 PM

It's just sad. She's extremely talented and has a pretty face, at least at r54.

It's a shame she has to resort to gimmicks like this to get attention.

Kind of like Billie Eilish looking like she stinks and hiding her huge rack under $5,000 Gucci hoodies.

by Anonymousreply 128April 24, 2021 1:32 AM

Until recently, I didn't understand how someone like her could afford Gucci and all the food to nourish all of her.

Today I was at the Simon Desert whatever mall near Cabazon - WITH A FRIEND (I shop once a year, pay retail, glad for a sale, don't go near dumpster fires). She wanted a Gucci bag and a YSL purse. We picked today because it was a weekday and weather was in the 70s.

YSL was great. the line was short, everyone was professional.

Gucci - OMG - what happened? Everyone in line was Black or Asian or Russian and complaining about everything. They had to shut the women's department down because someone fatter than lizzo was trying to put several bags into an empty baby carriage (?@!). When told by a black man they would hold the items up front where she could pay she made a stink that it was because she was black. That was the policy everyone was following - and she had 4 black guards around her.

I can't. Sales aren't even worth it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 129April 24, 2021 5:12 AM

r122 check under one of her folds

by Anonymousreply 130April 24, 2021 5:22 AM

[quote]Where's the ham sandwich for Lizzo?

I ate it...

by Anonymousreply 131April 24, 2021 2:20 PM

gross

by Anonymousreply 132April 24, 2021 3:26 PM

This beached whale doesn’t just have rolls of fat. Those are tsunamis.

by Anonymousreply 133April 24, 2021 5:16 PM

I'm surprised she can catch her breath to play the flute!

by Anonymousreply 134April 24, 2021 5:18 PM

Noble beasts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 24, 2021 5:24 PM

Her theme song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 24, 2021 5:30 PM

She's fat and lazy. I am too. Don't make excuses for us and talk about how expensive healthy food is. That's complete bullshit and we all know it.

by Anonymousreply 137April 28, 2021 4:41 AM

I’m overweight. I swim a mile 5-6 days a week. It takes me an hour. However, I take medication that causes weight gain. It also messes with my ability to feel full.

by Anonymousreply 138April 28, 2021 5:55 AM

She couldn't hide THAT if she tried.

by Anonymousreply 139April 28, 2021 6:04 AM

She's udderly delightful.

by Anonymousreply 140April 28, 2021 6:08 AM

She's so fat it would take 3 chubby chasers to hit it.

by Anonymousreply 141April 28, 2021 12:58 PM

What if Willie Spence, the large, but adorable and talented American Idol singer decided to do that same pose as Lizzo's above?? OMG.

Showcasing your rolls is not showcasing your talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 28, 2021 3:30 PM

R97 Despite the obsession with her among some DLers, I find Metz the least annoying fat celebrity for this reason.

by Anonymousreply 143April 28, 2021 3:30 PM

R138 Then why don’t you do visual portion control? Or the classic trick of filling up with water first? When you’re on your third plate of fried chicken, doesn’t it occur to you that you’ve had enough?

by Anonymousreply 144April 28, 2021 3:44 PM

R119 It’s all about poor choices. A poster above said when they were poor, they ate Little Debbie’s and Totino’s. Okayyyy, but the $5 you spent on junk could have been spent on a bag of lentils and a pack of chicken legs, which could easily get you through 7-8 meals. But you’d actually have to put a little effort to cook it and that’s the difference between the fats and fat-nots.

by Anonymousreply 145April 28, 2021 4:13 PM

Diabeetus ain’t no joke!

by Anonymousreply 146April 28, 2021 4:32 PM

I wonder if she owns her own Popeye’s franchise now that she has money.

by Anonymousreply 147April 28, 2021 4:33 PM

R146, I know so many obese people who don’t have the beetus. It runs in my family and nobody who has it is remotely fat.

I have a friend whose father just turned 80 and he is absolutely gigantic. His kneecaps are the size of a bread plate, he’s fat as anything. He has bad joints, but his heart is fine and no diabetes. My late father was a hardcore alcoholic and his liver was in remarkably good shape. The booze destroyed his pancreas, though.

It’s all about the genes.

by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2021 4:49 PM

I can’t help but like Lizzo. She’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 149April 28, 2021 4:50 PM

When is BET going to make "It Cost Me an Arm & Two Legs: The Mabel King Story?" The beetus awareness needs to overshadow the fat body positivity.

by Anonymousreply 150April 28, 2021 4:57 PM

She's fat and she doesn't care that she's fat. Why are we talking about this?

by Anonymousreply 151April 28, 2021 5:01 PM

I hope she shows off that dialysis catheter once the Beetus wrecks her kidneys.

by Anonymousreply 152April 28, 2021 8:05 PM

TWEEN HER BODY ODOR AND HER FARTS, SHE IS SAID TO BE A GROSS HEIFFER.

by Anonymousreply 153April 30, 2021 7:15 AM

I feel sorry for her. She had undeniable music talent but took the instragram route of showing more and more skin in an attempt to maintain her popularity. Now she's locked into the freak show circuit for life.

Hey, that could be the synopsis of a Black Mirror episode.

by Anonymousreply 154April 30, 2021 8:00 AM

they call her Lard Ass when she in the recording studio.

bitch caint git no respek.

by Anonymousreply 155May 2, 2021 5:27 AM

What's the deal with her and Chris Evans?

by Anonymousreply 156May 3, 2021 1:50 PM

HE SAID TO PALS HE FEELS SORRY FOR SUCH A UGLY TUB OF SHIT

by Anonymousreply 157May 4, 2021 6:55 AM

who in fuk is lizzo????

by Anonymousreply 158May 6, 2021 4:56 AM

R158 - “Who in fuk is Lizzo????”

Trust me she’s no one you want to know.

by Anonymousreply 159May 6, 2021 7:49 PM

This bitch looks like she's gained even more weight. She's going to be in Chrissy Metz territory soon.

by Anonymousreply 160May 6, 2021 7:56 PM

Its said she eats one large pizza per day. and a gallon jug of ice cream.

Pizzo is her porn name

by Anonymousreply 161May 7, 2021 3:30 AM

Mare of butch easttown is now miss Lizzo's physical trainer. its a vision to behold them training closley, like 2 men.

by Anonymousreply 162May 10, 2021 2:52 PM

Her white cousin is a movie actress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 10, 2021 2:54 PM

R158 An obese pop star who likes to pose for pictures in lingerie.

by Anonymousreply 164May 10, 2021 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!