Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pentagon confirms validity of UFO videos

The Pentagon has said that the recent leaked photos and videos of UFOs are genuine.

Why now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 7:19 AM

We're here, we're queer (in the odd sense) , get used to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104/16/2021

[quote]UFOs are genuine

UFO just means they don't know what it is; it doesn't mean aliens.

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2021

Why now? To give FOX news a bigger story to cover than, Trump is a traitor- Collusion Collusion Collusion.

Look a UFO!

by Anonymousreply 304/16/2021

Well where’s the pics?

by Anonymousreply 404/16/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504/16/2021

as if

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2021

R3 yes

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2021

Not going to be spending billions in Afghanistan anymore, so we have to funnel money to military contractors in some other way — like devising defenses against non-existent aliens.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2021

Government agencies have 6 months to release all info they have about UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 904/16/2021

More info...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2021

I heard that Trumps first trip on Air Force One was accompanied by ufos and it really freaked him out.

by Anonymousreply 1104/16/2021

Too late. I did not believe them when they denied the existence of UFO's. I do not believe them now.

by Anonymousreply 1204/16/2021

The last administration spent a couple of weeks in the middle of their term peppering different media outlets that UFO stuff was going to be revealed. Simultaneously Trump made some leading statements that he would be discussing the topic.

Then it all stopped. I bet there’s a reason Trump was muzzled.

by Anonymousreply 1304/16/2021

I think Elon Musk or Richard Branson blasted something off, something they are experimenting with.

by Anonymousreply 1404/16/2021

That’s not a UFO, it’s just that car that Elon launched into space.

by Anonymousreply 1504/16/2021

After all my younger years of watching inebriated queens literally flying around the lounges and dancefloors at gay bars weekend nights in and out, I can personally say that I've always believed firmly in the existence of unidentifiable areal phenomena and extraterrestrials existing here on earth. They always seemed to at Chaps and Metro bars in Boston in the '90s, anyway!!

by Anonymousreply 1604/16/2021

They're out there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1704/16/2021

Girls, you know what to do! Line up and bend over for your anal probes! 👽👽🛸🛸

by Anonymousreply 1804/16/2021

This example, I think, is really rather interesting to watch..

For those vids that have such images that might seem more "authentically appearing," the supposed flying objects in those seem to me to be -- I can't really explain it -- but actually more so as if what we're seeing flying isn't really a nuts-and-bolts "vehicle," but rather some sort of "living object" so to speak. As if it's some special interdimensional physics-laws-defying phenomena.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1904/16/2021

Pretty cool, r19

by Anonymousreply 2004/16/2021

I told you it was a UFO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2104/16/2021

Watch d see one of Steven Greer’s videos on YouTube. They guy is pretty full of himself but has some interesting thoughts on this topic :)

by Anonymousreply 2204/16/2021

Doty =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2304/16/2021

Aliens ships are alive (they use their own DNA) =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2404/16/2021

One of Italy's best documented cases =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2504/16/2021

The E.T. battle going on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2604/16/2021

Part 2 of Abductee Jones interview =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2704/16/2021

S.D.I. & E.T.s =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2804/16/2021

People who don’t believe life might exist outside of earth perplex me. They remind me of the people who still believe the earth is flat.

by Anonymousreply 2904/16/2021

R19 Wow. That looks eerie, insane, and... beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3004/16/2021

Has Pentagon commented on the authenticity of this shocking extra terrestrial footage yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3104/17/2021

A terpsichorean welcome...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3204/17/2021

Joan Rivers take on UFOs @ 2:21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3304/17/2021

Do you all remember the about face this Arizona

governor did with the "Phoenix Lights" event back in 1997?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3404/17/2021

[quote]The last administration spent a couple of weeks in the middle of their term peppering different media outlets that UFO stuff was going to be revealed. Simultaneously Trump made some leading statements that he would be discussing the topic.

He also peppered the media that they were going to address infrastructure, build a wall and repeal & replace the ACA.

Trump was nothing but pepper.

by Anonymousreply 3504/17/2021

The government is releasing this stuff because they want to cover something else up, probably our own or another country’s advanced tech. Same sorry as with Roswell.

by Anonymousreply 3604/17/2021

Not ufo specific but related...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3704/18/2021

R1 I am actually intrigued by that landing page. Is this a cult? Are they introducing us to Trisolarians in an easy-to-understand way?

by Anonymousreply 3804/21/2021

I welcome our new Overlords if they can fix our problems and push us to the next stage of our evolution. Why do humans need to muck around in space anyway?

by Anonymousreply 3904/21/2021

Has Guido Sarducci commented?

by Anonymousreply 4004/21/2021

Are there really no beautiful extraterrestrials?

by Anonymousreply 4104/21/2021

[quote] UFO just means they don't know what it is; it doesn't mean aliens.

Well, they say these vehicles appear to defy the laws of physics as we understand it. So...

by Anonymousreply 4204/21/2021

Im not really into blondes, but if I have to give a blow job to an alien I hope it's one from the Pleiades .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4304/21/2021

[quote]Why do humans need to muck around in space anyway?

To be better than the Russians. It was called the space race for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 4404/21/2021

Oops wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 4504/24/2021

The US government is actually gearing up to share information about the “reality” of UFOs with the public — and not a moment too soon, says the man who claims to have run the Pentagon’s UFO program for 9 years.

Former President Donald Trump’s $2.3 trillion appropriation bill for 2021 contained a mandate that the Pentagon and spy agencies must file a report about “unidentified aerial phenomena” or UAP. Most of us just call them flying saucers or UFOs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4604/24/2021

R46 The linked sources in that article are wild!

by Anonymousreply 4704/24/2021

Aren't these experimental hypersonic missiles that the Air Force is developing? They have a very high-security clearance and have been photographed by Navy pilots that do not. Maybe this revelation cautions the Russians against any attacks on their "near abroad" like UKR or BLR. I doubt the UFOs contain aliens.

by Anonymousreply 4804/24/2021

They could be, Marie. So we’ve developed vehicles that totally defy the laws of physics as we understand them? That would be very impressive.

by Anonymousreply 4904/24/2021

Also interesting that none of our adversaries would be aware that we were developing them. We all spy on each other. They would have to either not be very good at spying on us, or be willing to not say a word about what they know of our new, physics-defying air- and sea-craft... which would be odd. Either scenario is as unlikely as the UFOs being operated by extraterrestrials.

by Anonymousreply 5004/24/2021

They're on the way....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5104/24/2021

Inside ‘Skinwalker Ranch’ UFO hotspot probed by the Pentagon where cows are found ‘inside out’ & the soil is radioactive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5204/28/2021

Verificatia of alien size meat?

by Anonymousreply 5304/28/2021

[quote]So we’ve developed vehicles that totally defy the laws of physics as we understand them? That would be very impressive.

Maybe they aren't defying the laws of physics from an uninformed observer's viewpoint.

[quote]They would have to either not be very good at spying on us, or be willing to not say a word about what they know of our new, physics-defying air- and sea-craft... which would be odd.

They all know. Russia had an explosion in 2019 that was never explained. Trump later crowed - well, our missile is working; theirs isn't. At this point, we don't know who has what. However, given the US willingness to "share UFO info," I'm assuming the US holds an incredible edge.

by Anonymousreply 5404/29/2021

Interesting, R54.

by Anonymousreply 5504/30/2021

UFOs are flying over the US, the military doesn't know what they are or who is behind them, and we can't stop them, an ex-Pentagon investigator revealed.

Luis Elizondo, who headed up the secretive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), told The US Sun strange "provocations" reported in a slew of footage by the US military are real - and the question is now simply "what are they?".

And while not wanting to get into specifics, when asked whether Russia and China are also studying UAPs, he said: "We have every reason to believe that foreign adversarial countries are equally - if not more - interested in these topics than we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5604/30/2021

There was along discussion in the New York Times a few months ago. Some experts believe these 'ships' are moving between dimensions using technology from their dimension/universe. One expert claimed that he believed the famous miracle at Fatima was created by these beings. The miracle at Fatima was witnessed by a big crowd of people and is an unexplained event. These experts believe the military is primarily interested in the propulsion engines. It looks like Roswell really happened...

by Anonymousreply 5704/30/2021

R57 If this turns out to be true, it will turn both science and religion upside down.

by Anonymousreply 5804/30/2021

Yes, it will truly be 'earthshaking'. What will our alien visitors do once it is public? Will it be like First Contact - the Star Trek movie.

by Anonymousreply 5904/30/2021

I went to Fatima and all I saw was...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6004/30/2021

R59.

by Anonymousreply 6104/30/2021

R59 Or Independence Day…?

by Anonymousreply 6204/30/2021

oh, no- read this.... published today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6304/30/2021

Operation Blue Beam, baby, and the ignorant masses will be none the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 6404/30/2021

Interesting... never heard of the Miracle of Fatima until now, I went to go read about it.

Personally, I remember seeing a UFO when I was very young on a summer vacation in the 80's. We had driven to New Mexico and I was just looking out the window of the car on a mostly clear blue sky day, when I saw a dark, silvery, triangular shape just floating fairly high-up in they sky but very noticeable. It wasn't moving but somewhat reflective and looked like it was slowly rotating in the air.

We were in the middle of no where at the time, but these days, I chalk it up to some nearby military base that was probably flying some crazy thing. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 6504/30/2021

R41 The ones referred to as "Nordic aliens" believe themselves to be the most beautiful of all the different alien species in this galaxy and a few species in the Andromeda galaxy.

by Anonymousreply 6604/30/2021

Yes, The Sun is such a reputable news source. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 67Last Saturday at 6:24 AM

Occam's Razor ( he was shaving when he came up with it). The simplest explanation is most likely true. Earth is not special and neither are we and we're not as advanced as other species both here and on other planets.

For all of recorded history, in every culture since cave drawings people have reported UFO's and experiences with other beings. Currently we have military, govt officials and pilots from all over the world reporting thousands of incidents. There are videos of aircraft going into and leaving volcanos. There are videos of UFOs at the space station. And all of these are just in the last few years. Plus, we have ex-officials from around the world admitting they were part of a global disinformation campaign to deny it. If it wasn't true, they wouldn't waste resources to deny it.

My husband and I are both experiencers. Check out People of Earth on Hulu, it's EXACTLY like that.

I can't understand the average Trump voter I doubt I could do much better with an alien.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68Last Saturday at 8:18 AM

Thank you - I have just started watching it.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Saturday at 8:37 AM

[quote]My husband and I are both experiencers.

No you aren't.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Saturday at 8:40 AM

[quote] Maybe they aren't defying the laws of physics from an uninformed observer's viewpoint.

Okay...? Or maybe you’re the one who’s uninformed, Marie?

by Anonymousreply 71Last Saturday at 10:14 AM

[quote]Well, they say these vehicles appear to defy the laws of physics as we understand it.

"As we understand it" is the key.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72Last Saturday at 10:18 AM

Aliens are probably already here. They are not in the form we expect them to be.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Saturday at 2:32 PM

The octopus, yes, we already knew that, R73.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Saturday at 2:34 PM

Found this at theDaily Fail. Wonder if the report will be a sanitized nothing or really informative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75Last Monday at 6:05 AM

Oh hell no, R75.

[quote]'There is something in our skies, we don't know its intentions, and there isn't a damn thing we can do': Pentagon whistleblower warns failure to address UFOs could be America's biggest spy failure since 9/11

by Anonymousreply 76Last Monday at 6:39 AM

I had never seen the pyramid-shaped UFO footage from the Pentagon before. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 7:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!