Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 6 - Niall Hogran and Lewis Fataldi

Another thread to discuss the Lardos and their super fan Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 52April 25, 2021 8:56 PM

So, Gemma is drooling over Lardo Niall Hogran’s belly now?

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2021 6:47 PM

Yes, she captioned it 'tum tum' and even got an anon telling her off. Sick of being paywalled!

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2021 3:28 AM

Telling her off? It’s so funny how she continues posting about bellies and food. Even when people tell her off! Shows she really loves her blubber boys and junk food.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2021 6:23 AM

‘Tum tum’! I wouldn’t call that greasy roll of fat a ‘tum tum’.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2021 6:43 AM

Gemma has a new post up about a gargantuan lunch she consumed today! Cookie dough, champagne, masses of high calorie, creamy dishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2021 8:47 PM

SPAZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2021 8:49 PM

Anon asked: Why is Niall's forehead so round and greasy? He should have a fringe at all times.

Gemma replied: lmaooo round forehead? idk what you’re talking about ... i mean , look at this handsome man right here 😙 now go cry somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2021 9:12 PM

R5 And again so much food for a short girl like her. But she is so fat her belly can handle all of that with no trouble. That cookie dough looks so greasy and fattening.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2021 9:22 PM

What is that drink on the table? Some smoothie? Milkshake? Coffee? It looks very creamy!

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2021 9:25 PM

Is that cheap fizzy wine or high calorie super sweet cider? Always guzzling alcohol like her drunken idols.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2021 10:36 PM

Someone should ask her. Probably something very high in calories!

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2021 10:39 PM

Why does everything she eats look so greasy and unhealthy?

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2021 10:42 PM

I wonder if she gets as excited about her own ‘tum tum’ as she gets about Hogran’s as she is a lardo too.

All of these fatties are gross.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2021 10:52 PM

Those bottles on the table seem to be Magners cider.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2021 11:47 AM

High calorie alcohol, of course.

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 10:55 PM

Yep! It seems like she’s had a massive feast of pizza, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 11:37 PM

She just eats all the time and is so proud of herself that she can't resist posting all her meals on her blog! What a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 1:38 AM

And all that food she eats is unhealthy! I don’t understand why she is showing off her sickening diet. Constant disgusting calorie rich snacking and feasting. Does she want people to think she is a massive lardo or why does she post all of it on her Tumblr blog?

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2021 1:43 AM

I think she does it as a way of identifying with/supporting disgusting Hogran. He posts food too and is renowned for loving massive meals.

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2021 1:51 AM

Are all lardo Hogran fans foodies too? She wants to be just like him! I think she will soon realise that her greedy feasting is going to make her massive. She is literally obsessed. But maybe Niall Hogran would approve?

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2021 1:54 AM

Maybe she can’t stop herself! We don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2021 1:57 AM

Lard Horan goes to the gym so he doesn't get as big as Fataldi, but I never see Gemma mentioning that or any kind of exercise.

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2021 2:19 AM

Lard Horan must be eating a lot if he goes to the gym and is still fat. And Lewis Fataldi is just worse. He is mega plump. Gemma is probably similar size to Lewis, maybe slightly bigger as women tend to gain weight easier. Nothing surprising about Gemma not doing any exercise either. I don’t understand who can live their life that way. She must know that eating like a pig won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2021 6:07 AM

Do we know what her body looks like?

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2021 10:05 AM

She's 5 ft 2 and size XL.

by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2021 1:35 PM

Yes, she is very fat and wide.

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2021 1:45 PM

We don’t even need to see a picture to know how obese she is.

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2021 1:47 PM

I don’t think you can just predict someone’s size like that

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2021 12:08 AM

Gemma is depressed today and said that one of her friends is so toxic that 'I'm scared to eat with her'. Why does every single thing come down to FOOD with this lardette?

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2021 2:00 AM

This is hilarious!

Anon asked -You’re scared to eat with your friend? Why? You don’t have to elaborate if you don’t want to.

gemma replied - yeahh i know it sounds dumb tbh but lately whenever we’ve met up she goes ‘haha i haven’t eaten today’(literally every single time. today i saw her at 6pm and she said that was her first meal) and then we go eat somewhere and she orders something small like a plate of nachos and if i order something bigger than her it makes me feel guilty loool especially when i’ve eaten before meeting her tooo. and sometimes she says dumb comments(about eating or clothing sizes and stuff) and i take them to heart soo easily and i just don’t feel comfortable eating with her anymore. like she is my really good friend but it makes me feel uncomfortable and idk what i should do. sorry this probably sounds so weird and not bad at all but it’s weird to me bc she wasn’t like this before

also i don’t understand how she’s gonna keep herself going with like 400cals a day

i’ve tried to hint that maybe that’s why she is tired all the time

----------

LOL sounds like one of her friends is calling her out for being a greedy sow, doesn't it? Teasing her for having large portions when she's already obese and wearing XL clothes at 5ft 2.

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2021 2:04 AM

Why is she scared? Would think her friends know she is a piggy.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2021 2:05 AM

Sounds like her friend is trying to tease her! Maybe to make her eat less? ‘Dumb comments about eating and dress sizes’! I think she deserves that.

She thinks her friend is toxic because she is scared to eat with her? LOLZ! She only thinks about food. And talks about it 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2021 2:10 AM

Why is she concerned about her friend’s calorie intake when she should be worrying about her own? Maybe she should cut down by a few thousand calories to lose some pounds.

Why is she so upset? Do you think she realises how fat she is? Perhaps she is in denial?

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2021 2:19 AM

In that post greedy Gemma says she still has 'a large portion' even if she's already eaten before meeting the friend. She really does seem to be on a gainer regime and is actively trying to lard out.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2021 2:23 AM

Do you think she is trying to gain weight? You might be right. She keeps eating so much junk food and God knows how much weight she has put on recently!

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2021 2:27 AM

It’s not unheard of. Some people are ‘gainers’ and want to gain weight. I don’t know if she is like that. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2021 9:24 PM

Niall was known as 'gainer Niall' in the 1d fandom for a while because of how much weight he put on between 2015 and 2019 but he seems to have stayed the same since then.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2021 11:31 PM

Maybe that’s what he wants to be like but he has the pressure of being well known singer. It wouldn’t be acceptable to get mega fat. He is quite plump anyway and I wouldn’t be surprised if he ballooned all of a sudden.

Gemma might be the same?!

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2021 11:59 PM

The difference is that Gemma isn’t famous so she can lard out as much as she wants.

Lewis Fataldi has been a fatty for years and it’s part of his persona now. He might get bigger still.

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2021 12:02 AM

She could easily be the same and is definitely defending her right to gorge on big meals on her blog. Her friend tried to give her advice and got yelled at for being toxic.

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2021 12:02 AM

I feel bad for the friend. She only tried to help. Sometimes you have to be cruel to get your message through. Gemma doesn’t even want to try. Just keeps stuffing her face with pizzas and burgers. And alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2021 12:05 AM

That friend is going to give up soon and Gemma will continue gorging on those fattening meals she posts on her Tumblr blog. She is trying her best to defend herself.

A recent take from her blog: “i’m not saying i would have food right before going to eat somewhere . but also even if i did how is that your business at all? and of course i want my dinner to be a proper meal and not just some nachos with sauces ?”

Is it just me or did she just admit that she basically eats two meals or dinners?

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2021 12:16 AM

'but also even if i did how is that your business at all? '

Lol she is mad MAD yet again! I love all these anons she gets questioning her gluttonous lifestyle. It's clear from what she posts that her life revolves around massive meals out and takeaways, or cooking something fattening for herself and her Host Mum.

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2021 12:19 AM

It’s hilarious when she gets mad! She knows the anons are speaking the truth and she is just a sad lardo. I bet she can’t stop herself. Just constant eating like R43 said. Let’s hope those anons keep up because they’re super funny!

Do you think she goes for meals out every week? I think she has takeaways at least once a week! She also seems to enjoy baking and cooking and everything she has made so far is very fattening, too!

by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2021 12:30 AM

She is also very gross for shaming her friend for her smaller meal! ‘Not just some nachos with sauces’

We know that would be a quick snack for her but not everyone is a fat sow like she is.

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2021 12:32 AM

At least once a week, R45. She got really depressed when London was in a strict three month lockdown from Jan-March and all the restaurants were closed.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2021 12:35 AM

At least! Once a week! She probably ordered lots of takeaways during the lockdown. Now she will be unstoppable, eating her way round London.

She seems like the kind of girl who will buy multiple chocolate bars and bags of crisps for her snacks and top up her calorie intake with those.

What must her parents think? Her friends are already getting worried!

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2021 12:41 AM

Her mother must be okay with it - she sent her four solid chocolate eggs for Easter! All the way from Finland.

by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2021 4:51 AM

So her mother is just encouraging the bad diet! Weren’t they high in calories too? All the people around her are fine with her getting bigger. I wonder if more of her friends will start pointing out her fattening diet and forever growing girth? She deserves to get shamed for her fatness.

by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2021 6:06 AM

Each solid chocolate egg was about 1000 cals.

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2021 10:36 PM

So about 4000 calories in one go. I am pretty sure she had all of them in one go! What else does the hog eat?

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2021 10:52 PM

Here is a new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 25, 2021 8:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!