Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is the lack of Armie Hammer threads since he was accused of rape proof that Armie's PR team started most of them?

Until recently there were 3 threads on average being recycled to discuss the mental midget. Now hardly any. They don't want you to discuss him because they probably fear it will be used against him.

by Anonymousreply 62April 22, 2021 10:14 AM

This thread was a good one. His mental health was finally called into question and hilariously post 77 predicts his downfall in 2 years (that was 2018).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2021 11:13 AM

There's no news, ergo no new threads. All the current threads about him are being used to monitor the nuttiness of a few LSA stans.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2021 11:14 AM

R2 no news didn't stop the onslaught of previous threads in the past.

Besides the current news is much more salacious, the fact no one is discussing it is equally suspect:

1. Andre Aciman, the author of Call me by your name just snubbed him 2. Effie, his accuser says James Corden just snubbed him.

These two items would have lead to days of discussion and numerous threads.

Let's face it, his PR team wanted him famous with DL posters. Why? Wanting the alleged pansexual actor to be so famous with gay men?

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2021 11:19 AM

R2 so you admit his PR team run these threads?

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2021 11:20 AM

It's interesting that in March 2017 you could see Armie starting to be indiscreet and liking bdsm openly. This was a month before the alleged rape. He was starting to get visibly messy and he was also starting to fight with internet trolls. His mental health was taking a nosedive.

See thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2021 11:28 AM

Don't most stans idealize their fave? The recent allegations have thrown a spanner in the works for that. Thus, no/fewer threads.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2021 11:40 AM

R6 His fans are still talking, just not on DL. They've moved to reddit and twitter mostly. There's a handful of twitter accounts all with the same narrative discussing everything Effie posts and tagging her, the LAPD and her lawyer. Just check the #houseofeffie and you'll see who I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning to revive the chatter just wanted to point out how much of the DL chat was driven for his own publicity and full of PR.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2021 11:47 AM

^^ I think they've moved off DL because they can't control the narrative as much as they can on those other forums.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2021 11:48 AM

R7 Twitter accounts that just started when the case dropped in February and March 2021. They've taken over LSA too.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2021 11:50 AM

OP is an obsessive Charmie, just block her.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2021 11:54 AM

These twitter accounts, who are currently harassing openly anyone involved who they see as a threat to Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2021 11:54 AM

Lack? There's been a constant flow of them, this one being the most recent:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2021 11:58 AM

Thanks for starting ANOTHER thread OP you blown out cunt flap.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2021 12:15 PM

And what are you, OP? A better kind of troll?

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2021 12:50 PM

I have not now, nor have I ever seen, actual evidence beyond the fevered rantings of conspiracy loons that Muriel actively engages in paid PR activity in managing these threads.

Get grip people.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2021 1:19 PM

The Armie Hammer stans and the Jon Hamm stans are a special brand of pathetic frau.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2021 2:54 PM

Ex-actor Armie Hammer does nothing

More at 11

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2021 3:36 PM

If that is proof of anything to you OP, I hope you never serve on a jury.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2021 3:37 PM

So will he ever go to prison and do guys still get turned out in prison? I’d sign up for guard duty to see Arnie get his ass fucked hard. He might like it.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2021 3:38 PM

Possibly a lack of interest killed it.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2021 3:41 PM

Well, all this drama and not a single cock picture came out. Women suck at revenge.

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2021 3:42 PM

She completely destroyed him. An object lesson in revenge.

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2021 3:47 PM

R16 Says the "pathetic frau" running a Jon Hamm stan account as a shine to herself. Hello, Hamm Gramm. We see you.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2021 6:45 PM

I hope Taika Waititi's "Next Goal Wins" doesn't get held back from distribution because the Marquis de Sad is in it.

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2021 6:50 PM

R16 Is Jon Hamm's PR cleaner. 'Sup, cunty!

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2021 7:33 PM

R16 Are you salty that Deuxmoi posted in their stories today that Jon Hamm was spotted with his arm around Lindsay Shookus in Toronto in September, 2019? That's more affection than he's shown on any of your pathetic staged pap strolls.

You can take your lying bullshit and your garbage Instagram account and go back to your home on whore island now. We're done here.

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2021 7:45 PM

Popcorn is popped folks. Keep the threads going!

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2021 9:30 PM

These women are nuts.

Interpol for fucks sake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 16, 2021 5:06 PM

Bwahahahahahaha! Does she really want to do that, as it will expose all the other Charmie doxxing, stalking, and bullying?

by Anonymousreply 29April 16, 2021 5:19 PM

R28 I hope someone doxxes that nut. She's probably a hired troll paid by the Hammer family.

by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2021 7:02 PM

Lol i see Hammer stans are still doing the most. Carry on, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2021 2:35 PM

Look at this bunch of desperate minges

Pick me Armie!!! Pick me!!!

Beggar mating to get Simpi a pity fuck LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2021 6:41 PM

Worst part is those accounts are probably simpi

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2021 6:43 PM

R32 lol she deserves something alright.

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2021 7:02 PM

R34 A kick in the cunt

by Anonymousreply 35April 17, 2021 7:06 PM

Who is this weirdo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2021 10:42 PM

So, any Armie Hammer news?

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2021 6:23 AM

R37 nope, and i'm still disappointed in cayman people, no pics or fresh goss from that end.

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2021 8:25 AM

I did lol at liz' stories about prince Phillip today. The dude was cheating all the time and pretty much lived with his mistress for the last 30 years and she sees them as marriage goals. It says a lot about Liz lol.

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2021 8:25 AM

I was doing a twitter search just to see what people are saying about Armie and 99% it's about him being a cannibal LOL. I wonder if he has the balls to ever post anything again cause you know the responses will be hysterical. The only people still defending him are either insane stans with zero contact with reality like that Michael Middleton guy on twitter or poor charmies living in lalaland like this one:

"u know I used to think what Armie did was beyond embarrassing, his choice of women & the circus he played along for months before finally ending up in a catastrophe of shitshow is simply bizarre. Now waking up to the youngest Oscar nominee being in gossip for buying an ugly 120$ dress which in turn being sold using his name for 30% discount, advertised by the same gossip site...is beyond my imagination.. why timmy? it seriously can't be you doing this sort of stupidity... please no.. 🤦🏻‍♀️"

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2021 2:24 PM

*is *response

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2021 2:25 PM

Lmaooooooooo the content I love to see on a Sunday. Thank you R40

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2021 2:27 PM

Been released from every role he was going to do. Even his play. He’s done. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2021 2:31 PM

Simpi has just posted a 5 page pseudo-legal disclaimer on Instagram.

What's the matter bitch? Worried you might get sued for being a lying cunt?

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2021 2:31 PM

Oh oh oh! Simpi brings even more entertainment. Sunday afternoons really are marvelous for popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2021 2:44 PM

Shall we soon see her name in a related slander suit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2021 3:12 PM

R46 classic Simpi

by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2021 3:17 PM

Seriously, Armie is a lost cause, no way he can come back from this. His remaining (crazy) stans should go fight for Depp instead if they’re that bored because he can bounce back with time at least. Armie is over. The fact that his only defense is "it was consensual" proves everything except the rape is real otherwise he would've denied the DMs long ago. And those DMs are enough to cancel him for good. What studio will want to hire an actor who is either a cannibal meme or someone who makes the general public’s skin crawl?

by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote]Now waking up to the youngest Oscar nominee being in gossip for buying an ugly 120$ dress which in turn being sold using his name for 30% discount, advertised by the same gossip site

What's this about?

by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2021 4:52 PM

Chalamet was spotted buying a dress for LRD. The Charmies, who can’t stand the thought of him being anything but a raging queen riding big manly men, wearing makeup and women’s clothes are shitting on him because of it. Either his PR is responsible for it or he must’ve bought the dress for himself lol. Y'know, the usual Charmies shit.

by Anonymousreply 50April 18, 2021 5:26 PM

[quote]His remaining (crazy) stans should go fight for Depp instead if they’re that bored because he can bounce back with time at least.

Depp has become way too weird to bounce back with time.

by Anonymousreply 51April 18, 2021 5:43 PM

I wouldn’t be so sure. Look at the amount of supporters he still has on ig, twitter, yt etc. For reference, he opened up his ig account last spring and he already has 10 mil followers. For comparison Chris Evan, with his big Marvel following and his sparkling image, opened it around the same time and he has the same number. And if we compare him to Armie, he got 10 mil followers after his scandal and long after his heyday whereas Armie managed to get 1.6 mil before his snafu. Even his peak (CMBYN) didn't do much for him. People just like Depp and with Heard's crazy shit coming out in court, the tides are turning. And if he’s going to be in Burton’s Adams Family show for Netflix I can see him starting to bounce back. Of course, it will never be like it was at the height of POTC but still.

by Anonymousreply 52April 18, 2021 6:09 PM

R50 Hilarious, I love how they always expose that deep down they know their little ship is bullshit. After all, if they were so sure he's actually gay, why wouldn't they think he was buying it for/as a friend, etc.

The women have always been the tell for these people. If they're just beards, why do you crazies hate them so much?

by Anonymousreply 53April 18, 2021 6:15 PM

(R52) if I was Burton, I would not be putting him in any of my movies. He’s been struggling lately with his own movies. It’s been while since I seen a decent Burton movie.

by Anonymousreply 54April 18, 2021 6:16 PM

Hey R16 can you do us all a favor and call the media the day you finally snap and boil the bunnies living in Hamm's front yard? Then you'll finally get the media attention you so desire.

by Anonymousreply 55April 18, 2021 10:28 PM

(R55) I blocked (R16), that crazy ass muppet while ago.

by Anonymousreply 56April 18, 2021 11:11 PM

R22 and r28 are the same author. Come on. These hired PR accounts have exactly the same format. My guess is someone has a full time job posting on various platforms. Maybe it’s Simpi?

by Anonymousreply 57April 21, 2021 4:39 AM

Speaking of Simpi, it’s interesting she’s the number one freedom fighter for Hammer. I’ve always suspected she was a paid troll for him. Wouldn’t it be interesting if it transpires that Armie and his friends have been the main people pushing Charmie? She conveniently deleted her tumblr account when she started doing her detective work on this case. Maybe to hide the incriminating evidence that would undermine her effort and expose her not only as a Charmie but Thee Charmie queen. The one other Charmies went to for “insider” information that she said was fed to her from various sources including Armie. And delusional as that sounds, some of her information was so obviously insider that I don’t doubt, though manipulated to delude the pions was originated from an inside source. Ask yourself why creepy Hammer was so keen to push the Charmie delusion? Was his obsession with Timothee jealousy, passion or a combination? Was Charmie just a smokescreen to hide his real predilections? But let’s not delude ourselves, Armie is somehow linked to this group of nutters. They’re constantly rallying the troops to keep him linked to Chalamet which has come very in handy when the rape allegations leaked because many of his fans thought he was gay so by default in this situation, innocent.

by Anonymousreply 58April 21, 2021 4:47 AM

r58 I know its hard to believe, but Simpi is truly just an obsessed fan. Armie's friends definitely lead Charmies on for fun, probably because it provided him with such a great cover. Charmie's were able to sniff out the divorce and they let them believe it was all for his precious Timothee and not because he loves to keep girls in cages.

by Anonymousreply 59April 21, 2021 9:45 PM

Speaking of shady friends, whatever happened to Tyler “Hot Tub” Ramsey?

by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2021 2:15 AM

R60 Tyler announced he was taking a break from instagram the week Effie went public with her allegations. Not at all suspicious 👀

by Anonymousreply 61April 22, 2021 5:52 AM

R61 Nope not suspicious at all. And no suspicious accounts appeared on Twitter around that time either.

by Anonymousreply 62April 22, 2021 10:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!