Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer is a whiny baby

His latest embarrassment? Starting a fandom war on Timothée Chalamet's Instagram. Why do people take him seriously?

by Anonymousreply 607September 29, 2018 9:59 AM

For a guy whose got $200,000,000, he sure has a thin skin.

And don't me started on his try hard wife.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2018 5:16 AM

Beats me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2018 5:30 AM

Ok, seriously, I love him but what the hell is his problem. His 1st and 2nd meltdowns I could get over cause yea stans are annoying, but now he literally took it to someone else's, in this case Timmy's, page (who ironically I don't care as much about but I am wincing so hard at the thought of Timmy seeing those under his IG post) to unnecessarily fight fans while on a vacation in a beautiful place with his lovely wife??? Wtf is he that bored? HOW COULD HE BE. Again, on VACATION with his lovely wife! Jfc what gives!

Yea, yea, blah blah don't speculate, but there's seriously something wrong with him. I don't meant that dramatically like he's deranged, I just mean he's not at his 100%. I'm sorry but anyone who behaves that way (in almost manic, quarterly outbursts) isn't happy, they just aren't! But whether it's anxiety or depression he truly needs to grow up. He's a rich, grown ass man, and his obsession with lashing out/calling out fans (especially in relation to Timmy/CMBYN, which seems to be his big focus) is SO fucking weird. And again I say this as someone who is a FAN of his. Whatever is going on in his brain though isn't other people's problem, especially not Timmy's, so take control of your life please! So childish.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2018 6:11 AM

I didn't really look at the comments or Armie's replies because he gives me way too much second hand embarrassment when he gets like this so, i don't get what was he doing looking at two week old posts and comments on Tim's Instagram while on vacation with his wife? Did the loonies tag him?

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2018 10:38 AM

R4 Yes! They tagged him, also he’s the best lurker out there. Stop putting vitriol on him.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2018 10:43 AM

Is Armie still following ig accounts dedicated to hardcore bondage? I can’t imagine his wife engaging in it, she’d snap at every joint

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2018 10:51 AM

R6 Yes, he’s still following them. Why? He likes bondage, what’s so wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2018 10:53 AM

R7 does he like to be tied or is he the one doing the tying?

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2018 11:12 AM

I don't think anyone's actively hating on him, at least here. Tumblr/Twitter is a whole different matter. Personally I'm just tired of him constantly looking so hard for ways to come off as dumb, immature and insanely bored. I like him, and he's a 32 year old grown ass man so it's frustrating to see him act like a whiny baby.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2018 11:13 AM

R8 he appears to like the Dom aspect. Which is weird considering his wife seems to be so meticulously in control of EVERYTHING I doubt she'd be up to give up control by being tied up or "submitting" in any way.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2018 11:16 AM

R9 Okay. I agree with you, but what can we do?

Also, why did the OP open another thread about him? We already have one.

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2018 11:20 AM

To answer the OP’s question, NO, people do not take him seriously. He greatly damaged his career during CMBYN by exposing his massive thirst and allowing his wife to announce to the world that she was going to be a professional parasite. As such he has floundered in getting a significant follow up project while Chalamet is flourishing. Despite giving his strongest performance in years in Sorry To Bother You.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2018 11:21 AM

[quote]Personally I'm just tired of him constantly looking so hard for ways to come off as dumb, immature and insanely bored.

He is dumb, immature and insanely bored. Find another crush if you can’t live with that. He will never change.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2018 11:23 AM

R12 Because ( and this was already talked about plenty) he does these things: fighting with trolls on SM. What other respectable actor does that? He’s not the only who is being dragged or whose wife is a “whore” ( fans’ words). That’s his main flaw.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2018 11:24 AM

Me thinks Armie is simply not happy with life. That's why the tiniest thing sets him off and he resorts to picking fights with total strangers on social media. Which is sad. He is a goodlooking, healthy guy, married to a pretty woman and blessed with beautiful children. Though he didn't even graduate from high school, we all know that he will never worry about being homeless or buried in debt, even if he never work another day for the rest of his life (Hammer fortune and all). He is (or was) on vacation with his wife in a great location, one where a lot of us can only dream about. I am pretty sure everything was first-class all the way for the Hammers. Yet instead of enjoying the beautiful location by visiting places or doing activities or even just spending time with his wife, he is just staring at his phone, going through other people's SM and reacting to the comments posted by anonymous people who--to be brutally honest---should not really matter to Armie at all. Why does he really care about what they say about him/or his wife? I know some are Liz haters. But he knows his wife best and must know that she is a good person (after all, he married her!). So why be so affected by their negative opinion of his wife (if they are not true)? What's more, why did he have to engage these people on Timmy's IG account? To make sure more people get to read about it? Does he just want the attention?

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2018 11:24 AM

"does he just want the attention?". I'm starting to think both him and the wife do.

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2018 11:27 AM

R15 He’s an attention whore but at the same time he has thin skin. Why do you think he always answers to negative comments and not to the positive ones?

Again, this has already been talked about.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2018 11:27 AM

To me he comes off as a wealthy dilettante, he wants to be an actor but with limited talent but has great ambition.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2018 11:27 AM

[quote]Starting a fandom war on Timothée Chalamet's Instagram.

Where?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2018 11:28 AM

What great ambition r18? He seems lazy af as an actor to me, stuck in the same type of roles and seemingly uninterested in changing that.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2018 11:31 AM

R18 I think that his main issue is the following: he’s always been left behind career wise. All his costars have gone and made bucks, got awards, Oscars etc. And Armie....nothing. He’s back to square one. His performance in CMBYN was the only one that most critics didn’t buy. All the othet characters: great! In HM again, from what I read, many are unsure about his performance...AGAIN. This is what depresses Armie, he can’t break the ice....yet.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2018 11:31 AM

[quote]his wife seems to be so meticulously in control of EVERYTHING I doubt she'd be up to give up control by being tied up or "submitting" in any way.

People who have control in one part of their life usually like to give up control in other parts of their life. Think of all the powerful politicians and CEOs who like going to dominatrix's for fun.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2018 11:33 AM

r19 Second post

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2018 11:36 AM

I want Armie to be a dom over me. I'll get on the floor and worship his feet while he jacks off and tells me what a fag I am.

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2018 11:36 AM

I would disagree he's a lazy actor, he does work with regularity and does try new things, but given his size and permanent WASP asshole facade he's simply hard to cast.

But nevertheless, I would be reluctant to cast him in anything but character roles given his determination to suck the air out of any project with his and his wife's incessant social media whoring. I wouldn't even put him in streaming which is where a lot of male stars in his peer group are going (Chris Evans, Henry Cavill).

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2018 11:39 AM

R25 He doesn’t need a superhero movie right now. Please, he needs to do niche ones.

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2018 11:40 AM

Fangirls are so pathetic and so is he, for engaging with them.

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2018 11:42 AM

R12 Maybe Armie is --deep inside--a little bit resentful/envious of TC's career right now. Timothee is by no means an A-lister. But he nabbed an Oscar Best Oscar nomination in his first leading role in a major film, he is now obviously more popular than Armie (it must have been painful for him when people were cheering more for Tim in that Texas event where Armie was supposed to be the Guest Of Honor as he was the one being given an honorary award) and since the Oscars, he has been offered leading roles (The King, Dune). He might not be the title role in LW, but he is part of an all-star cast. What did Armie get after CMBYN? He did not get an Oscar nod, he was definitely not the lead in HM, OTBS,STBY. He did star in a Broadway show, but it hardly created a blip on the radar (not a huge box-office hit, not in talks for Tony noms). Tim have a chance to be really big in Hollywood if he plays his cards right. I think Armie-- inspite of his insistence that he loves doing indie movies---still want to be a Hollywood star. Boy must feeling so insecure/frustrated, so he lashes out at any negative comment made against him or his wife.

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2018 11:43 AM

r22 he already said in an interview he doesn't do the things he likes in bed (choking, hair pulling etc) with his wife because he respects her too much so that's not the case. Maybe his frustration with life in general has to do with his sexual frustration. A happy man would be too busy screwing his wife while on vacation not lurking on the internet starting fights and posting quotes from existentialist books.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2018 11:45 AM

R25 This. I think people are starting to parrot the narrative out there that he plays the same kind of character all the time. His character in CMBYN, MINE, Birth of a Nation, STBY were all varied and different. I don't know what's really holding him back. And I don't really know if Hollywood directors and casting agents are really looking at people's twitter habits to determine if someone is right for a role or not. Every director who works with him likes him and he does well in interviews and stuff. The twitter instagram stuff I think is more annoying to fans than anyone who matters. But I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2018 11:46 AM

They've been together for a lot of years and they've got 2 kids, their sex life was never going to be so active and great anymore R29

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2018 11:48 AM

I want him so badly I can literally taste him. wtf.

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2018 11:50 AM

r26 I said STREAMING, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2018 12:36 PM

Well the wife is at least partially holding him back if, like he's said, she doesn't let him do sex scenes and gets jealous about him being intimate with other people on screen. I genuinely think she has some control over his career and some of his choices directly relate to what she allows him to do. Plus, frankly, after seeing Elizabeth's attention seeking behavior on social media and real life, I wouldn't be surprised if some directors/ production teams were simply turned ff at the prospect for having to deal with that sort of thing or ending up becoming a fucking movie related cookie at her bakery.

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2018 12:44 PM

This thread is filled by retard fangurrls and pussy ass pedos.

AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2018 12:45 PM

He is a decent actor, but will never manage to carry a film on his own. He is thin skinned and has never been as popular as CMBYN has made him, including deranged fans, and he cannot cope. He is thirsty while Timmy is hungry, big difference between them.

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2018 12:58 PM

I don't blame him one bit for sounding off. Instastans and tumblerinas are beyond ignorant. If they said to him in person what they say online he'd laugh in their baby faces and tell them to fuck off and grow up. Being famous doesn't automatically mean you must put up with bullshit in silence.

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2018 1:23 PM

It's when I'm on vacation that I have more time for social media. While the wife might be reading a book next you at the pool, you open your phone to check out twitter, instagram, or facebook. With the amount of things we do throughout an 8 hour work day, we can slip in a few minutes for some social media arguments on our days off.

Armie seems lost. His parent's threatened to cut him off (big joke) for dropping out of HS to become an actor. They knew that their son was a slightly unstable individual (see too lazy to finish HS) and were trying to reign him in. He will have stories come out about his crazy antics in about 50 years when some current twink turned elder gay makes a DL post about "old Hollywood" from the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2018 1:25 PM

I just read his comments. He asked for a list of people to block? wtf? Just block the haters and move on. At this point is easy to see he just loves the drama and attention. His mind works similar to other privileged rich people who don't have much to loose if people start closing doors at his face.

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2018 1:27 PM

If you would take the time to for additional acting classes someone can help him with his tone. He sounds like kid reading a book report every time he speaks in his movies. Yes, he comes from a waspy background but he's from California not New England, he needs to lighten up the speak pattern. He was the WORST part of CMBYN. He has won the genetic lottery in every single way, unless he has a micro penis, so he needs to get over himself.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2018 1:28 PM

^ I need to learn how to proof read my comments. For shame I take everything back.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2018 1:30 PM

Apparently he has almost no schooling and book knowledge. I wonder if he his dyslexic.

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2018 1:46 PM

Does Armie have mental health issues? Have we speculated on this already? He seems rather up and down.

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2018 1:47 PM

Check out this video was taken three days ago. He looks so out of it. Maybe he is taken antidepressants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2018 1:54 PM

Maybe the ubercunt wife is poisoning him.

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2018 1:57 PM

YOU ALL NEED TO GET OFF DL!

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2018 2:00 PM

R46's rage is the same rage I've seen in the Timothee threads. Prepare yourselves for an onslaught of vaginal gifs.

by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2018 2:03 PM

Most likely he has some kind of learning disorder, I have seen examples on his IG where he struggles to understand context.

by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2018 2:07 PM

If he is not okay can someone take away his social media before he ends up resembling the orange at the white house?

by Anonymousreply 49September 26, 2018 2:08 PM

R47 Well, once he/she starts posting those awful gifs again, just click the block icon. Each and every time. She/he will use different devices to post. Just keep on blocking this poster.

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2018 2:10 PM

What exactly did Armie's wife do to make everyone hate her so much? I see bits and pieces here and there on DL about what a cunt she is, but I'm curious to know the full reason. There are too many Armie threads so it's impossible to search for the initial story.

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2018 2:27 PM

R51 She didn’t do anything. She simply exists and is an attention fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2018 2:40 PM

She is the classic Hollywood wife, all white teeth and long hair, botox and clotheshorse. The problem is that stans think that Armie is deep and sensitive, so they think she is wrong for him. She is actually perfect, the only problem is that she likes attention more than he does, but that is something for them to work out.

by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2018 2:45 PM

I think all of you all need to get off SM. None of you all would be half as annoyed or talking shit about these actors if you quit looking at their SM. I only hear about their issues cause everyone in datalounge is always bringing up this crap. We would all be better off if we didn't know all this stuff about these people. I only wanna see these people in their films. I dont need to know what they had for fucking breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 54September 26, 2018 2:45 PM

[QUOTE]I only hear about their issues cause everyone in datalounge is always bringing up this crap.

[QUOTE]I dont need to know what they had for fucking breakfast.

Sounds like you need to get off DL then.

by Anonymousreply 55September 26, 2018 2:48 PM

R55 NO, that user is right.

by Anonymousreply 56September 26, 2018 2:51 PM

Wasn't there a blind item [that a lot of DL queens said couldn't possibly be true] that implied that Armie was very depressed during the final leg of the CMBYN tour in Europe after the Oscar nominiations had been announced?

by Anonymousreply 57September 26, 2018 2:52 PM

R54 Okay that is not happening, and that would be bad for business. They have social media to make money and get attention , but Armie is too dumb to know how to use it favorably. Or actually, he is just trying to bring shit to keep still generate some buzz? What is gonna happen with his career? Maybe even he doesn't care anymore.

by Anonymousreply 58September 26, 2018 2:53 PM

I don't follow them on social media and I'm not a fan. Its simply fun to shit on them while passing through. They seem to deserve it. Even be asking for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 26, 2018 2:53 PM

R57 Nobody said that it couldn’t have been true. It sure left a bitter taste in his mouth. What did you expect?

by Anonymousreply 60September 26, 2018 2:56 PM

*he is just trying to bring shit to still generate some buzz?

Oh and the wife is just trying to be famous cause her journalist career went to shit.

by Anonymousreply 61September 26, 2018 2:57 PM

R55 This! I really don't get it when people complain that they don't want to hear about stories on celebs, that they only wanna see these people on films, yet they still click (and care enough to comment!) on threads like this on DL. What does one expect to read on a thread entitled "Armie Hammer is a whiny baby"? Deep discussions about Hotel Mumbai?

by Anonymousreply 62September 26, 2018 3:02 PM

I doubt it's about attention because lbr he doesn't generate enough no matter what shit he pulls and he gets more hate than anything when he goes off his rockers. I think there's really something wrong with him. Look at that video and tell me he's not out of it. The man has some issues for sure.

by Anonymousreply 63September 26, 2018 3:04 PM

^rocker

by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2018 3:04 PM

Well what I see is someone hooked on appearing in comments by celebs. But if he's got issues, if he truly lost it, then he has to let someone else manage his accounts cause all this shit is just gonna make things worse.

by Anonymousreply 65September 26, 2018 3:08 PM

R58 I didn't say they (Hammers)should get off. Obviously it's a new world and a necessary evil for promotion. I am just saying that if people are tired of their antics, it's best to not even read any of their SM. I don't have SM and don't want to hear about it cause it is always so inane for me. Still, I guess some poeple don't care. But I personally don't want to go seeking out reasons to get annoyed, and that possibility is high with social media. But to each their own. If people want to look at it and get annoyed and talk shit more power to them. In the end I guess it's not that big a deal anyway. The less I know about celebs the better.

by Anonymousreply 66September 26, 2018 3:08 PM

R63 Welcome to Earth! Armie is dissatisfied with his career and that’s simple, my dear.

by Anonymousreply 67September 26, 2018 3:09 PM

If he was smarter he would have a better career, but I guess he should feel lucky he is already rich and good looking.

by Anonymousreply 68September 26, 2018 3:15 PM

I'm surprised nobody has commented on the size of Armie's feet. Wow!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 26, 2018 3:16 PM

R44 It's my first time watching that video. It does look like he was out of it. Like for a moment he had this dazed/blank expression, especially noticeable since wifey was so "on" and camera-ready beside him. But then again, maybe he was just sleepy, or more likely, bored out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 70September 26, 2018 3:18 PM

He’s boredddddddddd! Girls, he has nothing booked!

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2018 3:21 PM

Everything on datalounge is always a worst case scenario most of the time when it comes to celebs. I think he was just tired/out of it too. But that's why I like DL. The outrageous nature of it. I like the snark and bitterness cause there are enough vanilla forums about celebs.

by Anonymousreply 72September 26, 2018 3:25 PM

His wife's waist is so scary in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2018 3:28 PM

"Look how happy and relaxed we are in beautiful Italy!"

Reality: blocking randos on Instagram all day

by Anonymousreply 75September 26, 2018 3:30 PM

[quote]His wife's waist is so scary in that pic.

Downright unsettling.

by Anonymousreply 76September 26, 2018 3:30 PM

W&W R72

DL predictions: he is doing drugs and will have mental breakdown in the next two years.

And honestly based on what we see Armie would fit nicely with the DL crew. Drama bitches unite Armie! That's why we love you!

by Anonymousreply 77September 26, 2018 3:31 PM

She has lost a lot of weight in the last few years. Her thigh is smaller than his arm. That's the way it works if you want to wear free designer clothes.

by Anonymousreply 78September 26, 2018 3:33 PM

Armie's gonna end up in this thread soon.

by Anonymousreply 79September 26, 2018 3:38 PM

Does Armie know how popular he is on DL?

by Anonymousreply 80September 26, 2018 3:39 PM

R66 So fuck off out of this thread. Utterly pathetic that you try and stop other people discussing something just because you don't want to. If I see a thread discussing something I'm not interested in, I skip it, whereas you apparently feel the need to post in it, criticise others, and then add the thread to the watcher, and then come back to it and respond a further two times.

by Anonymousreply 81September 26, 2018 4:04 PM

Andddddddd......I guess our dear LSA girls are in here as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 26, 2018 4:04 PM

R81 Relax. You all can talk about what you want. I am not a fucking moderator or your parent. I said bitch away. It's fucking datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 83September 26, 2018 4:08 PM

[R15] I agree. I just think Armie isn't really happy with his life. That combined with undiagnosed anxiety and/or depression just makes him manic like every couple of months -shrugs-. Which is really not a good look from an outsider's perspective considering how privileged he is. Dude should just go to therapy or something.

by Anonymousreply 84September 26, 2018 4:37 PM

The face of a man that spent a delightful couple of days with the beloved wife. He is so miserable, but of course everything is fine. Perfect wife and perfect husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 26, 2018 4:46 PM

R85 He’s tired, you motherfucker! Also, no movies!

by Anonymousreply 86September 26, 2018 4:48 PM

He's staring down a paparazzo.

by Anonymousreply 87September 26, 2018 4:48 PM

Tired from what? Reading stupid comments on Instagram? He is miserable for a lot of reasons and the façade more clearly everyday.

by Anonymousreply 88September 26, 2018 4:51 PM

is showing.

by Anonymousreply 89September 26, 2018 4:52 PM

R88 What facade? He’s miserable because he hasn’t upgraded. He’s still stuck where he is, with no interesting roles in his future. That’s why he’s depressed and fed up with all of it.

by Anonymousreply 90September 26, 2018 4:56 PM

Yes but aren't they the perfect successful couple? According to their social media? Maybe he can't get the help he needs cause they have to keep appearances. Really how hard is to take a few days to actually enjoy time with your spouse and come back more relaxed.

by Anonymousreply 91September 26, 2018 5:00 PM

There are three people in that relationship, Armie, Mrs Hammer and Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 92September 26, 2018 5:01 PM

You arm chair psychologists are hilarious-divining a person’s mental state through their social media posts, some pictures which were snapped by the paparazzi, and what they’re “supposed” be doing.

by Anonymousreply 93September 26, 2018 5:05 PM

And the more Armie stupidly responds to randoms in social media the more that's gonna happen sweetie. Quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 94September 26, 2018 5:13 PM

I would like to try my psychological skills on the 10 people writing in this thread. Who knows what will come up? Let’s try it. So, first of all, what’s your name and job?

by Anonymousreply 95September 26, 2018 5:32 PM

Armie really is just dumb.

by Anonymousreply 96September 26, 2018 5:36 PM

Why are like 3 threads about this man rn

by Anonymousreply 97September 26, 2018 5:51 PM

R97 There aren’t. This one was made only for the haters to hate on him.

by Anonymousreply 98September 26, 2018 5:58 PM

Well I don't hate him, but I'm starting to see he is just drama and I can't comment on his intelligence. Okay, maybe he's turning me into a hater, but I was a fan.

by Anonymousreply 99September 26, 2018 6:04 PM

[R96] Armie, don't be so hard on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 100September 26, 2018 6:07 PM

r98 Well yes they are, and even if this one is for 'haters' is still a thread about him

by Anonymousreply 101September 26, 2018 6:15 PM

R101 No, the only thread about Armie is this. The one you’re currently writing was opened by a troll overnight and as you can see is written by trolls or LSA girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 26, 2018 6:19 PM

r102 It doesn't matter who opened it or what for, we're still here talking about him aren't we?

The 3 currently threads are: "Armie Hammer's Family Jewel", "Armie Confirms, CMBYN Sequel is in pre-production" and this one. All active

by Anonymousreply 103September 26, 2018 6:28 PM

R103 The second you mentioned is focused on the SEQUEL! Not on Armie.

Also, if you don’t like this thread, I’ll spam it for you and you can go back to the main one I already mentioned. There are few posts on there till we reach 600.

by Anonymousreply 104September 26, 2018 6:38 PM

So he got fed up people send hate to the wife, and now the hate is gonna multiply x100. And I think he and the mrs are really affected, but they can't let it go. They are as hooked in the whole drama as the Charmie shippers.

by Anonymousreply 105September 26, 2018 6:48 PM

R105 No, they don’t care, they just want attention. There.

by Anonymousreply 106September 26, 2018 6:51 PM

I do think they like the drama. Armie is like a freaking time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 107September 26, 2018 6:52 PM

He is a hypocrite and he deserves every bit of hate he gets. All he needs to do is stfu about cmbyn and go back to kissing his wife's skinny ass. And leave Timmy out of his fucking mess of a life.

by Anonymousreply 108September 26, 2018 6:55 PM

He is a hypocrite and he deserves every bit of hate he gets. All he needs to do is stfu about cmbyn already and go back to kissing his wife's skinny ass. And leave Timmy out of his fucking mess of a life.

by Anonymousreply 109September 26, 2018 6:55 PM

about the picture of R69 : tell me the high leg swimsuits from the 80s are not coming back!? That's really something I could live without, hated it back then, still hate it nowadays. The 80s were not into skinny girls, she needs to eat a bit more to fill it.

Who took the picture?

by Anonymousreply 110September 26, 2018 6:56 PM

Photo by nikiwonder

by Anonymousreply 111September 26, 2018 6:59 PM

R108 GO AND FUCK YOURSELF!

by Anonymousreply 112September 26, 2018 7:01 PM

R108 R109 Again, just for the record. GO AND FUCK YOURSELF!

by Anonymousreply 113September 26, 2018 7:10 PM

Why didn't he show his ass in a movie? I thought some directors would be quick to objectify him like they did Ryan Philippe or Ryan Gosling etc

by Anonymousreply 114September 26, 2018 8:20 PM

R69 Even while they are supposedly on vacation, the Hammers still have to stage photos (get someone to take their pic while they are "relaxing" under the sun) and constantly posting pics of what they eat for breakfast, the beautiful views from their room, etc. To prove to people they have the perfect marriage/life? Then they complain they want fans to respect their privacy--there is a new pic of Armie angrily staring down papparazi for daring to take his photo while they are on vacation-- yet it is ok for them to overshare on SM supposedly private personal photos (ie Armie wearing just his robe, as if he just got up from bed, eating his breakfast). They crave for attention/validation from fans, yet the moment someone comments negatively (which you have to expect when you post anything on the internet. There will always be haters just as there will be admirers. You will never please everybody), they --esp Armie-- just have to engage with the haters.

by Anonymousreply 115September 26, 2018 8:20 PM

Is this thread going to be a copy/paste of all the first comments? Just asking.

by Anonymousreply 116September 26, 2018 8:22 PM

R114 He showed his ass in CMBYN, didn’t you watch it?

by Anonymousreply 117September 26, 2018 8:23 PM

They are both borderlines. Crave attention and validation and can't take criticism.

by Anonymousreply 118September 26, 2018 8:23 PM

Oh I will post this here as well. Just move on people. There are far more interesting actually gay men to drool over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 26, 2018 8:24 PM

R119 I can’t comprehend why you’re posting in 2 threads the same things...Why?

by Anonymousreply 120September 26, 2018 8:31 PM

Why not?

by Anonymousreply 121September 26, 2018 8:34 PM

R121 Because there’s already a thread you already posted that AND where the same people writing here (me included) posted their reactions. Do I have to copy/paste my post in this thread as well? How many people do you think are writing in this thread or even better in the Armie threads? 1000? No, 15 people at most. We’re the same people who write in the Armie Jewels thread as well. That’s why, let’s end that thread and then we can move on with the new one.

by Anonymousreply 122September 26, 2018 8:39 PM

I think he wants to be a matinee idol but because of his size and acting ability he would;d be better as a character actor.

by Anonymousreply 123September 26, 2018 8:51 PM

Just now reading this thread. I find it fascinating that someone can post this:

[quote]Ok, seriously, I love him but what the hell is his problem. His 1st and 2nd meltdowns I could get over cause yea stans are annoying, but now he literally took it to someone else's, in this case Timmy's, page (who ironically I don't care as much about but I am wincing so hard at the thought of Timmy seeing those under his IG post) to unnecessarily fight fans while on a vacation in a beautiful place with his lovely wife??? Wtf is he that bored? HOW COULD HE BE. Again, on VACATION with his lovely wife! Jfc what gives!

[bold]AND[/bold] this:

[quote]Yea, yea, blah blah don't speculate, but there's seriously something wrong with him. I don't meant that dramatically like he's deranged, I just mean he's not at his 100%. I'm sorry but anyone who behaves that way (in almost manic, quarterly outbursts) isn't happy, they just aren't! But whether it's anxiety or depression he truly needs to grow up. He's a rich, grown ass man, and his obsession with lashing out/calling out fans (especially in relation to Timmy/CMBYN, which seems to be his big focus) is SO fucking weird. And again I say this as someone who is a FAN of his. Whatever is going on in his brain though isn't other people's problem, especially not Timmy's, so take control of your life please! So childish.

...and be utterly oblivious to the reality that the person exhibiting "manic outbursts" here isn't Armie Hammer, but rather the person in R3's mirror (an obvious "stan" despite his assertion that stans are annoying). All the standard-issue traits of OCD fangurls are evident: the 4am rants on anonymous message boards. Use of an actor's nickname (Timmy) as if the two were BFFs or lovers. Extreme overreactions - even full-on rage - to matters as silly as Instagram comments, despite the plain reality that it's often impossible to derive context solely from a comment made on the interwebs. Comments such as, "I love him but OMFG HE HAS DONE MY MAN TIMMY WRONG ON INSTA SO I SHALL POST ALL NIGHT LONG ABOUT IT. WHERE'S MY METH???"

While R3 may not be the fangurl Armie purportedly tweeted (though the tweet could readily be a fake), it certainly describes him to a T.

by Anonymousreply 124September 26, 2018 9:03 PM

WW for R124

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. A person with brains! Yes! Can you post kitty pics?

by Anonymousreply 125September 26, 2018 9:06 PM

R69 Staged or not, that really is a beautiful photo of Armie's feet.

by Anonymousreply 126September 26, 2018 9:31 PM

R126 these are the things that matter.

by Anonymousreply 127September 26, 2018 9:34 PM

And meanwhile Timothée Chalamet is in no hurry to delete the comments or the thread itself to stop the fighting. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 128September 26, 2018 10:05 PM

You can delete the comments on your own Instragram? I didn't now that.

by Anonymousreply 129September 26, 2018 10:06 PM

I think he can´t delete the comments made by others but he could delete his own post and therefore the comments that go with it and end the drama.

by Anonymousreply 130September 26, 2018 10:28 PM

[R124] Ok? I didn't realize I sounded so stupid? I just didn't feel like spelling out Timothee's full name and I feel like if you don't state you like Armie or something you get in trouble so I prefaced my comment with that. I do really like him. I think he did good movies this year/last year.

I didn't think the way I type would be such an issue...sorry? If I sound so dumb that's it's pissing people off then I won't post. Sorry...

by Anonymousreply 131September 26, 2018 10:28 PM

R131 You need thicker skin. Keep posting if you want. It's datalounge. It's supposed to be a bitchfest like the tag says.

by Anonymousreply 132September 26, 2018 10:36 PM

132 posts of shit posting drivel

by Anonymousreply 133September 26, 2018 10:52 PM

Sucks that this will probably affect whatever relationship Armie and Tim had. They seemed to genuinely like each other and looked really happy when they were together, especially Tim. Now, with all the drama they'll either stop hanging out in public or maybe even stop being friendly. I doubt things will stay the same. I can't imagine filming a potential sequel to be as comfortable if Armie is too worried about some brazilian and japonese randos calling his wife an anorexic slut or whatever they are saying today.

by Anonymousreply 134September 26, 2018 11:50 PM

This is the best thing that can happen. That sequel was going to be a disaster. Sorry Armie, gotta find something else to do.

by Anonymousreply 135September 26, 2018 11:59 PM

[quote]And meanwhile Timothée Chalamet is in no hurry to delete the comments or the thread itself to stop the fighting.

Deleting the thread (or any comments) would give it the imprimatur of legitimacy. Which, despite R1/R3's misread of the situation, it wholly lacks. It'd also accomplish nothing but furthering stangurl delusions about it all.

by Anonymousreply 136September 27, 2018 12:33 AM

Yeah, I agree. The best course of action is to just ignore all the drama and act like he's above all of that. Which is something Armie and Elizabeth should have done too but they're both too dumb, bored and thirsty for attention to do it.

by Anonymousreply 137September 27, 2018 12:38 AM

He could end up deleting later on. He does random shit, he never does what people expect, he has this mysterious presence that sells really well cause you want more but you never know what you are going to get. He's way ahead intellectually than Armie et wife.

by Anonymousreply 138September 27, 2018 12:50 AM

OP wants to fuck him sooooo badly. Bitch, no amount of tugging on his pigtails will get him to mount you. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 139September 27, 2018 12:51 AM

R139 Armie is that you? Wanna mount you so hard bitch. Gonna gag you nice and tight to muzzle the fucking whines.

by Anonymousreply 140September 27, 2018 1:10 AM

How come Armie has never come to DL to drag us?. He has to be aware of this site and the many threads about him and his wife, but he ignores us. It´s not fair.

by Anonymousreply 141September 27, 2018 1:40 AM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 142September 27, 2018 1:49 AM

^Much easier and more socially acceptable to bully squealing little fangurls. Can't piss off "the gays" when his best role yet has been in a gay movie.

He really is just throwing punches in the air at this point. Doesn't he have any younger friends who can 'splain the internet to him? A publicist?

by Anonymousreply 143September 27, 2018 1:53 AM

He would not be so pissy if he had the one thing he is missing. Dick. He has everything but Dick. Ole Boy needs some D time.

by Anonymousreply 144September 27, 2018 2:03 AM

R143 Even though he looks 45, he's just 32, a millennial, he shouldn't need anyone to 'splain' the internet to him

by Anonymousreply 145September 27, 2018 2:14 AM

R144 you mean because his insatiable bottom wasn't available.

by Anonymousreply 146September 27, 2018 2:15 AM

R144 you mean because his insatiable bottom wasn't available.

by Anonymousreply 147September 27, 2018 2:17 AM

Timmy just liked Elizabeth’s newest pic. He definitely knows what’s up and is sending a message yet again.

by Anonymousreply 148September 27, 2018 2:38 AM

He's dummy but yummy.

by Anonymousreply 149September 27, 2018 3:18 AM

Timothée is a good friend to the Hammers. Who knows what they are going through, but he should advise them to stay away from social media cause they are making things worse.

by Anonymousreply 150September 27, 2018 4:28 AM

R119 I don't believe Armie wrote this, It seems something made by Elizabeth's fan or some anti shippers, I don't know, but Armie doesn't read DM, if Elizabeth shows something weird she received, Armie puts it on his storie, but he never answers

by Anonymousreply 151September 27, 2018 4:42 AM

Well now he has time and is fed up with all the messages they get. So I think it is him. However the one that is gonna get the hate is Elizabeth. They are really better off closing those accounts for a while.

by Anonymousreply 152September 27, 2018 4:53 AM

I’m gonna write it in this thread as well.

There are many people who think that screenshot is fake. The main source “ the charmie shipper” has stated some untrue facts. Also, it’s very easy to make a screenshot nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 153September 27, 2018 6:53 AM

R134 Don’t worry because their friendship won’t be affected. Armie doesn’t take orders well.

by Anonymousreply 154September 27, 2018 6:55 AM

Wow she is totally not over her eating disorder

Her poor legs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 27, 2018 9:43 AM

Anyhow I will opine that CMBYN had the effect of ruining Armie Hammer’s career because the social media phenomenon exposed his and his wife’s massive thirst and there’s no putting that genie back in the bottle. Before the movie he was very charming on SM, always walking around in his newsboy cap with the terrier, and the wife was lowkey and elegant. Now they are both tacky attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 156September 27, 2018 9:48 AM

Wow they really hate the wife. She should stay away Tim's social media or she is gonna be crucified. And as you can see, they can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 157September 27, 2018 1:19 PM

Fucking clown. He can't let go can he? Defending the wife my ass. He's just a fucking drama queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 27, 2018 5:05 PM

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 159September 27, 2018 5:06 PM

Oh well, that fan is up for a 3some hahahahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 160September 27, 2018 5:09 PM

He just want the attention? Is that the best he can aspire at the moment? Nothing else going for him?

by Anonymousreply 161September 27, 2018 5:12 PM

Well, I see that you guys eat that up anyway. You posting that is giving him attention.

by Anonymousreply 162September 27, 2018 5:13 PM

Yeah, but disenchantment more than anything else. He became an internet troll now.

by Anonymousreply 163September 27, 2018 5:15 PM

what the fuck am I looking at in the screenshot?

by Anonymousreply 164September 27, 2018 5:17 PM

I honestly don’t know why you give him so much time. It’s the usual thing. Same shit, different day. There’s nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 165September 27, 2018 5:19 PM

R158 And the screen shot was taken... July the third!!!

by Anonymousreply 166September 27, 2018 5:21 PM

He's losing it and it has nothing to do with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 167September 27, 2018 5:22 PM

R166 No benefit of the doubt anymore.

by Anonymousreply 168September 27, 2018 5:23 PM

He only ever seems to share the mean comments and never the positive ones. It's so annoying. I have a friend who sent him a message about how much watching Call Me By Your Name meant to him and how it helped him accept himself.

No response to this day since all he ever focuses on are the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 169September 27, 2018 5:25 PM

There's no way to prove that that is Armie replying to that IM.

by Anonymousreply 170September 27, 2018 5:25 PM

R170 that was Armie's IG story dear. It's him posting a message he got back in July, cause he is to much caught up in the drama to let go. Don't expect this to end nicely.

by Anonymousreply 171September 27, 2018 5:32 PM

Seems to me like he wants to stir though. Why post that dm from July now, why go in Timmy's post from 2 weeks ago to start shit? I only follow him since Feb. Was he always this batshit?

by Anonymousreply 172September 27, 2018 5:37 PM

He is annoyed with insane fans who can't let the stupid movie go. It reminds me of when 50 Shades fans kept pestering Matt Bomer even after that film had already been cast.

If Armie was smart (and I honestly believe he is not), he would publicily disown CMBYN. He could say something like, "In the wake of Asia Argento, I regret my involvement in a film that glamorizes adult/teen relationships" yada yada yada..

by Anonymousreply 173September 27, 2018 5:37 PM

R173 are you crazy? That would give James Woods (yes, that horrible bigot) the upperhand.

by Anonymousreply 174September 27, 2018 5:41 PM

Armie sounds like a baby who needs to be burped my mommy.

by Anonymousreply 175September 27, 2018 5:41 PM

R173 That would kill his career. He has nothing going on for him anymore. He tried and failed. This is him throwing a tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 176September 27, 2018 5:43 PM

r173 if he's so annoyed why does he talk about CMBYN in every interviewer, why does he always talk about texting and facetiming Timmy in interviews. If he doesn't want people to associate him with CMBYN why doesn't he just stop talking about it? All he needs to do is keep his mouth shut and not mention it every two seconds and fans will move on, these days fans are fickle. No one's forcing him to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 177September 27, 2018 5:46 PM

R177 true

by Anonymousreply 178September 27, 2018 5:50 PM

R173 OMG he will never denounce CMBYN because really it's the pinnacle of his career. It is to date, and likely for the rest of his career, the nearest he has ever come to an Oscar nomination, and it's one of the few films he's done that will maintain a following for a long period of time. Also, he genuinely seemed happy making the film and had fun on the press tour afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 179September 27, 2018 5:52 PM

Watching your co-star in San Sebastián campaigning for his second Oscar nomination while you are attending fashion shows in Milan, has to hurt too . Where are the tracksuits?.

by Anonymousreply 180September 27, 2018 5:56 PM

Jesus. Armie has to have some serious mental or emotional issues. It's kinda worrying tbh. I agree this has nothing to do with the wife. He's just incredibly bored and angry and stirring shit to both entertain himself and as like a form of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 181September 27, 2018 5:57 PM

Wow another one? In the same week? And it's from July....jfc I guess he's bored. He needs a new hobby.

by Anonymousreply 182September 27, 2018 6:01 PM

This is what happens when rich, privileged men don't get what they want. If Armie shits in CMBYN he is done.

by Anonymousreply 183September 27, 2018 6:01 PM

I disagree with it hurting his career. Many people in Hollywood were uncomfortable with his role in the film, it was even the producer's criticism in Hollywood Reporter's secret Oscar ballot (which you can google if you like).

A soft denunciation, something like, "I greatly respect the artists who made this film but in retrospect and in light of #MeToo I think that my casting was inappropriate and should have gone to a younger actor" would be the perfect separation statement.

by Anonymousreply 184September 27, 2018 6:01 PM

I'm lowkey hoping he does something like that so he finally kills his career for good. What a way to go.

by Anonymousreply 185September 27, 2018 6:03 PM

That dm isn't from a shipper though, it's from a crazy Timmy stan that wants him to fuck off so it doesn't have anything to do with the shippers and his wife. So he's only stirring with this. The fuck is wrong with him?

by Anonymousreply 186September 27, 2018 6:10 PM

R180 Tim is naked steely ambition, he went all out from the start — he really wants it. Armie has much more than Tim: the money to support himself even if anything goes pear shaped or to take all the risks in the world; the looks; the quiet charm of someone who has frequented certain circles since he was young, and yet he's not really hungry. Armie would not do what it takes, you could even see it in his performance in cmbyn, it was tentative.

by Anonymousreply 187September 27, 2018 6:11 PM

^But I would feel bad for Luca who actually he gave this guy a chance.

by Anonymousreply 188September 27, 2018 6:11 PM

Why are you all so mean to him? Seriously. You think your lives are better? Give this man a slack.

by Anonymousreply 189September 27, 2018 6:12 PM

Why are you on DL if you can't take it? Thick skin is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 190September 27, 2018 6:13 PM

R190 It’s not that. I can perfectly take it. Don’t have a problem with that. But, you guys are too much. Why are you still focusing on this stuff? It’s basically the same rodeo all over again? What’s so interesting? You already posted about his antics and his attention whore complex, what’s more to say? The same things you have all written in the first 100 replies?

by Anonymousreply 191September 27, 2018 6:16 PM

Why does anyone do anything?

by Anonymousreply 192September 27, 2018 6:18 PM

R192 You’re reaching and you know it. That was not the point of my discussion. I guess you’re dumber than that motherfucker you’re all laughing at.

by Anonymousreply 193September 27, 2018 6:20 PM

R193 We are devastated.

This just confirms what that Buzzfeed article foretold. They were right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 27, 2018 6:26 PM

Wow he deleted the story! He normally leaves his stuff up. Wonder what made him take it down, but GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 195September 27, 2018 6:28 PM

R194 You surely are. Devastated and fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 196September 27, 2018 6:29 PM

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 197September 27, 2018 6:30 PM

Yikes. What an unnecessary mess. I'm genuinely thinking he's either bipolar or has like a borderline personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 198September 27, 2018 6:30 PM

R198 He doesn’t have anything. He’s just frustrated and needs attention and you dumb fuckers give him that.

by Anonymousreply 199September 27, 2018 6:31 PM

R197 You’re welcome. Also, go out from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 200September 27, 2018 6:32 PM

R200 Promise I will try.

Well if this is it for Armie I wouldn't mind seeing him on DL fighting with people, maybe he should open a YouTube channel?

by Anonymousreply 201September 27, 2018 6:34 PM

R201 Hmmmm....I take it back. You need therapy.

by Anonymousreply 202September 27, 2018 6:35 PM

He needs dick in his life. He should get fucked properly.

by Anonymousreply 203September 27, 2018 6:36 PM

See how you can't take your own advise? If you think it's so stupid why are you talking to me? Is it gonna trigger you?

by Anonymousreply 204September 27, 2018 6:36 PM

R204 Go to a good psychiatrist, mind you. I want you out and about in less than a week, sunshine.

by Anonymousreply 205September 27, 2018 6:37 PM

R203 Lmao maybe he actually wanted lil Timmy's dick and is frustrated he couldn't get it

by Anonymousreply 206September 27, 2018 6:38 PM

R203 He needs a dick as much as I need a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 207September 27, 2018 6:38 PM

R206 in your charmie fantasies yes.

by Anonymousreply 208September 27, 2018 6:39 PM

Personally I think Armie is having an early mid-life crisis. His career hasn't gone where he wants it to, he got married too young, etc.

by Anonymousreply 209September 27, 2018 6:40 PM

R209 Yeah sure, and this is the 135677645678999th time we’re talking about this. Sure,mate.

by Anonymousreply 210September 27, 2018 6:41 PM

R205 Thank you darling! I love when you take good care of me.

R209 He has those every time a film flops or he gets no work.

by Anonymousreply 211September 27, 2018 6:42 PM

R211 Well, you never know. You might find yourself dead in a ditch....or in a well? You choose. Better prevent that from happening.

by Anonymousreply 212September 27, 2018 6:43 PM

Hahahaha this is hilarious!

Gotta love Armie for all the drama he brings!

by Anonymousreply 213September 27, 2018 6:45 PM

R213 Or even better you could lose your job...do you have a job, my dear? Mental issues should really be taken seriously. I’m worried about you.

by Anonymousreply 214September 27, 2018 6:49 PM

I love it that you are worried.

by Anonymousreply 215September 27, 2018 6:50 PM

And I love it that you love it. Let’s carry on, shall we?

by Anonymousreply 216September 27, 2018 6:52 PM

We shall :) :) Hugs and kisses

by Anonymousreply 217September 27, 2018 6:55 PM

You see...I think you should have answered differently here.

by Anonymousreply 218September 27, 2018 7:01 PM

I know...

by Anonymousreply 219September 27, 2018 7:02 PM

Or maybe you don’t?

by Anonymousreply 220September 27, 2018 7:06 PM

Maybe...

by Anonymousreply 221September 27, 2018 7:07 PM

Stop shitposting, you stupid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 222September 27, 2018 7:08 PM

Hahaha...

by Anonymousreply 223September 27, 2018 7:10 PM

Disowning CMBYN would also hurt his wife's social media.

It will be hilarious to watch!

by Anonymousreply 224September 27, 2018 7:10 PM

Disowning his best performance and the only project that has made him seem human would be professional suicide, but he seems to be in a pretty kamikaze mood. I wouldn't be too shocked if he ends up doing it and dedicating the rest of his life to real estate and Republican fundraisers with the wife.

by Anonymousreply 225September 27, 2018 7:16 PM

He was awful in CMBYN. His only excellent performance so far has been Sorry to Bother You. Fantastic performance.

by Anonymousreply 226September 27, 2018 7:22 PM

R222 Shitposting is what YOU are doing here, in this thread, right now.

I’m analysing my buddy here who needs help.

R223 Your “hahaha” is too short. Usually it’s “hahahahahaha”. You see, you’re depressed.

by Anonymousreply 227September 27, 2018 7:26 PM

Well his awful performance got the thumbs up from plenty of critics and gave him a golden globe nomination which a more than many would expect from a guy like him. I'm not defending him, just saying his performance in CMBYN has been his most "successful" one.

by Anonymousreply 228September 27, 2018 7:26 PM

Armie looked far too old for the part. They needed someone who actually looked 21 not someone who looked like he could have been Elio's father.

by Anonymousreply 229September 27, 2018 7:29 PM

Anddddddd here we’re repeating the same old shit for the 456464453735267383th time. I swear that you all need to go out and enjoy your lives than shit on others.

by Anonymousreply 230September 27, 2018 7:32 PM

Oh yeah he's disowning CMBYN until he starts talking about it in his next interview. lmfao are y'all for real?

by Anonymousreply 231September 27, 2018 7:34 PM

R231 No, they are simply dumber than Armie, the person they shit on.

by Anonymousreply 232September 27, 2018 7:35 PM

R226 And not even STBY is getting him decent work.

by Anonymousreply 233September 27, 2018 7:40 PM

He has already committed to the Anthony Mackie film which is probably going to film soon.

by Anonymousreply 234September 27, 2018 7:47 PM

That's probably the worse he has done in a while. Nothing after that.

by Anonymousreply 235September 27, 2018 7:53 PM

Don't most actors have personal assistants to weed though their social media?Someone to delete and block the creepy stuff. It just doesn't usually look good for rich and famous actor to be getting in these kids of fights. Didn't he also get all pissy on Twitter about that buzzfeed article? He just got more people to read a mildly unflattering article.

by Anonymousreply 236September 27, 2018 7:55 PM

Why did the bitch wife just repost the same stupid Italy pic from a few days ago?

by Anonymousreply 237September 27, 2018 8:02 PM

Can't wait to see what he'll do tomorrow *popcorn.gif*

by Anonymousreply 238September 27, 2018 8:32 PM

At this point I just hope he leaves Tim out of his Hammer Family drama.

by Anonymousreply 239September 27, 2018 8:43 PM

Tumblr found a replacement for Oliver and he's hotter and looks younger than Armie. Tom Farrelly. And he appears to be gay. I just wonder if he's tall and hot enough for Tim to want to crawl over him like he wanted to with Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240September 28, 2018 2:19 AM

People think Armie Hammer is a golden boy worth hundreds of millions. First of all, he's covered with horrible stretch marks and has severe eczema. He suffers folliculitis and incurable jock itch and funguses in his nails. He carries all STIs that can be carried except HIV. Also, his inheritance is uncertain and his IQ hovers at 100. Finally, he has a disgusting coin slot ass, skin tags, and a 6 inch average cock.

by Anonymousreply 241September 28, 2018 2:26 AM

R240 Well that was fast.

by Anonymousreply 242September 28, 2018 2:30 AM

Fuck me! He is gorgeous. Is he really gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 28, 2018 2:38 AM

Tumblr are idiots (then again what else is new) because Luca would first replace Timmy before Armie and this is coming from a Timmy stan. As for that guy unless he has weirdly disproportionate hands to the rest of his body, I don't think he's tall. For reference, Armie's hands are huge. So no, I'm afraid he won't do for Timmy's tall tree climbing taste lol.

by Anonymousreply 244September 28, 2018 2:41 AM

Nevermind I got my answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 28, 2018 2:43 AM

Yeah so I looked thru the guy's ig and he looks pretty short to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 28, 2018 2:45 AM

He is 184.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 28, 2018 2:47 AM

Okay I'm gonna go and stalk him now.

by Anonymousreply 248September 28, 2018 2:48 AM

r247 maybe but models/actors lie all the time about their height. He looks average height to me, maybe as tall as Timmy also he's too gay looking (sorry) to pair him up as Oliver with Timmy. Or maybe I'm too used to a manly Oliver? Either way Luca's not dropping Armie so the point is moot. The sequel will probably not happen anyway the way Armie's going.

by Anonymousreply 249September 28, 2018 2:55 AM

Are you stupid? You think I'm thinking about that stupid sub-par sequel?

by Anonymousreply 250September 28, 2018 2:58 AM

Not tall enough for Timmy to climb but he's super hot. Maybe even Luca would be okay with that replacement lmao. Also, i don't find him too "gay looking" at all.

by Anonymousreply 251September 28, 2018 3:05 AM

R69 did his bony, no-ass-having, pushing-40 wife seriously wear a thong swimsuit, and then force some poor schmuck to take a picture of her strategically posed to show it off?

The wife is proof that straight women shouldn't marry men much better-looking than themselves. I wonder if a lot of the ostentatious perfect wife/mommy shtick is actually just overcompensation on her part. Is she still forcing the little girl into creepy frilly dolly dresses 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 252September 28, 2018 3:11 AM

Just 2 days ago. HOT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253September 28, 2018 3:13 AM

He has huge feet damn. His wife is bony af yikes no wonder he was more interested in starting fights on Timmy's ig than banging that bag of bones.

by Anonymousreply 254September 28, 2018 3:22 AM

Yes R252 she still dresses up the daughter as a Baby Jane doll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 28, 2018 8:26 AM

LOL I just realized how "posed" that lawn chair photo is

Does anyone actually think Armie Hammer is smart enought to do a crossword puzzle?

by Anonymousreply 256September 28, 2018 9:24 AM

R256 Yes. He is. But he’d rather go party.

by Anonymousreply 257September 28, 2018 11:25 AM

I want to get between Armie's lawn ornament legs and suck for hours and hours. I'm over here wilting.

by Anonymousreply 258September 28, 2018 11:34 AM

He should go the Mads Mikkelsen route. Than man is sex on legs.

by Anonymousreply 259September 28, 2018 11:41 AM

R259 I'm pretty sure it's too late for Armie to become Scandinavian

by Anonymousreply 260September 28, 2018 11:51 AM

R260 Nah, he already has the physique. I was talking about his career. If he shows dong with coke he’s in.

by Anonymousreply 261September 28, 2018 12:03 PM

R241 Where are you getting your information? Links please

by Anonymousreply 262September 28, 2018 12:17 PM

R262 They can’t give you links because they’re back to Bethlem.

by Anonymousreply 263September 28, 2018 12:25 PM

R241 gave his own bio and said it was Armie.

by Anonymousreply 264September 28, 2018 12:35 PM

oh, so that's where Timo got his chlamydia r241

by Anonymousreply 265September 28, 2018 1:07 PM

Interesting pic. No kids?Armie bored as fuck working a crossword puzzle like a retired old man. They are both tanning? Who tans today? That is not a very country club Hammer Foundation appropriate swim suit on Armies wife. Who is taking that pic and posting such a private moment on social media? They should be fired. I mean she is putting her ass out there for the world to see like a Kardashian at Burningman. Mom cover up please. No self respecting guy wants his mother's ass out there like that. Mrs Hammer think about your boys.

by Anonymousreply 266September 28, 2018 5:54 PM

R266 You need therapy as well.

by Anonymousreply 267September 28, 2018 6:25 PM

shows dong with coke?

by Anonymousreply 268September 28, 2018 6:28 PM

R266 is an unfuckable shut in.

“Who tans today?”.....snort

by Anonymousreply 269September 28, 2018 6:59 PM

R240 he seems perfect, but we'll have to see him in action. His acting skills should be on a par with Tim's.

by Anonymousreply 270September 28, 2018 7:08 PM

Ninguno de los tres a decir verdad puede seguir adelante con sus vidas. Timothèe Chalamet saca a colación a Armie en cada entrevista, y como él mismo dijo en una de ellas "tienen una relación muy extraña". No es que a mí me gusten las discusiones y menos aun cuando se trata de peleas estúpidas en redes sociales, pero se puede decir que vivimos en un periodo muy entretenido con esta historia, como acabara no lo sabemos, y tampoco sabemos cuando ya que como acabo de decir ninguno de los tres esta dispuesto a dejarlo marchar. Un cotilleo muy interesante, resulta que en San Sebastian una fan se acercó a Tim y dijo que el olía "literalmente" a rosas.. digo interesante porque si Elizabeth y yo compartimos un gusto común y resulta ser cierto lo que leí en una entrevista, ella usa el perfume Chloe,¿ y a que no sabéis a que huele susodicho perfume? Si, lo habéis adivinado.

by Anonymousreply 271September 28, 2018 8:52 PM

I eat tacos and burritos.

by Anonymousreply 272September 28, 2018 8:59 PM

LOL have you seen their engagement photo? They appear to have gotten it done at Glamour Shots at the mall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 28, 2018 10:07 PM

Armie should thank his Grandad for depositing one million$ into his checking account every month forever. Yes I am jealous of my trust fund friends that never have to worry the money.

by Anonymousreply 274September 28, 2018 10:22 PM

R273 LOL I've actually never seen that! Looks like a TV Guide promo pic for some shitty soap opera.

[quote]I mean she is putting her ass out there for the world to see like a Kardashian at Burningman.

Ugh, that reminds me of the time she actually POSED WITH KIM K at some "LA business moms" event (or some other equally insipid shit) and shared the pic on Insta.

by Anonymousreply 275September 28, 2018 11:26 PM

Holy shit that engagement photo is so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 276September 28, 2018 11:57 PM

I think the glamour shots and dressing the kids like kewpie dolls is all part of that weird Texas beauty pageant culture. Creating the illusion of a happy, beautiful, wholesome Christian family. Everything's just perfect. Not a hair out of place--like Stepford.

by Anonymousreply 277September 29, 2018 12:13 AM

That's why I don't buy their perfect marriage at all. No happy person wastes as much time and effort as they do to broadcast how happy they are.

by Anonymousreply 278September 29, 2018 12:23 AM

Hi Elizabeth @241! Armie must have ticked you off for you to spill the beans so.

by Anonymousreply 279September 29, 2018 1:12 AM

This entire thread is retarded

by Anonymousreply 280September 29, 2018 1:16 AM

So are you.

by Anonymousreply 281September 29, 2018 1:19 AM

R271 Ay, par favar...

by Anonymousreply 282September 29, 2018 2:29 AM

She has had some serious work done, don't you think? Lightening the hair is only the tip of the iceberg.

Nose job? Lips?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283September 29, 2018 3:32 AM

Ok! THe spamming comes.

by Anonymousreply 284September 29, 2018 9:16 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 285September 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 286September 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 287September 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 288September 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 289September 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 290September 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 291September 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 292September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 293September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 294September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 295September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 296September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 297September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 298September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 299September 29, 2018 9:19 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 300September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 301September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 302September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 303September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 304September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 305September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 306September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 307September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 308September 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 309September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 310September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 311September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 312September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 313September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 314September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 315September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 316September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 317September 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 318September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 319September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 320September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 321September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 322September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 323September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 324September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 325September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 326September 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 327September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 328September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 329September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 330September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 331September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 332September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 333September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 334September 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 335September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 336September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 337September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 338September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 339September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 340September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 341September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 342September 29, 2018 9:24 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 343September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 344September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 345September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 346September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 347September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 348September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 349September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 350September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 351September 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 352September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 353September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 354September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 355September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 356September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 357September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 358September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 359September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 360September 29, 2018 9:26 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 361September 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 362September 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 363September 29, 2018 9:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 365September 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 366September 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 367September 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 368September 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 369September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 370September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 371September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 372September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 373September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 374September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 375September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 376September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 377September 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 378September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 379September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 380September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 381September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 382September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 383September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 384September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 385September 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 386September 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 387September 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 388September 29, 2018 9:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 390September 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 391September 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 392September 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 393September 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 394September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 395September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 396September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 397September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 398September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 399September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 400September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 401September 29, 2018 9:31 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 402September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 403September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 404September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 405September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 406September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 407September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 408September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 409September 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 410September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 411September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 412September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 413September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 414September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 415September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 416September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 417September 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 418September 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 419September 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 420September 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 421September 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 422September 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 423September 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 424September 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 425September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 426September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 427September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 428September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 429September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 430September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 431September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 432September 29, 2018 9:35 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 433September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 434September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 435September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 436September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 437September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 438September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 439September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 440September 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 441September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 442September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 443September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 444September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 445September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 446September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 447September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 448September 29, 2018 9:37 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 449September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 450September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 451September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 452September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 453September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 454September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 455September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 456September 29, 2018 9:38 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 457September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 458September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 459September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 460September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 461September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 462September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 463September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 464September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 465September 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 466September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 467September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 468September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 469September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 470September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 471September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 472September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 473September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 474September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 475September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 476September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 477September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 478September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 479September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 480September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 481September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 482September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 483September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 484September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 485September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 486September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 487September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 488September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 489September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 490September 29, 2018 9:43 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 491September 29, 2018 9:43 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 492September 29, 2018 9:43 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 493September 29, 2018 9:43 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 494September 29, 2018 9:43 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 495September 29, 2018 9:43 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 496September 29, 2018 9:43 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 497September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 498September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 499September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 500September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 501September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 502September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Good morning ATC!. which device are you using this time?

by Anonymousreply 503September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 504September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 505September 29, 2018 9:45 AM

R503 My phone while waiting for the train to come. GM to you too, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 506September 29, 2018 9:45 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 507September 29, 2018 9:45 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 508September 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 509September 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 510September 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 511September 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 512September 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 513September 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 514September 29, 2018 9:46 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 515September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 516September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 517September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 518September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 519September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 520September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 521September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 522September 29, 2018 9:47 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 523September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 524September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 525September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 526September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 527September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 528September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 529September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 530September 29, 2018 9:48 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 531September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 532September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 533September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 534September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 535September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 536September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 537September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 538September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 539September 29, 2018 9:49 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 540September 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 541September 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 542September 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 543September 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 544September 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 545September 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 546September 29, 2018 9:50 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 547September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 548September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 549September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 550September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 551September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 552September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 553September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 554September 29, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 555September 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 556September 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 557September 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 558September 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 559September 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 560September 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 561September 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 562September 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 563September 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 564September 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 565September 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 566September 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 567September 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 568September 29, 2018 9:53 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 569September 29, 2018 9:54 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 570September 29, 2018 9:54 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 571September 29, 2018 9:54 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 572September 29, 2018 9:54 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 573September 29, 2018 9:54 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 574September 29, 2018 9:54 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 575September 29, 2018 9:54 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 576September 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 577September 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 578September 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 579September 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 580September 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 581September 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 582September 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 583September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 584September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 585September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 586September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 587September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 588September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 589September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 590September 29, 2018 9:56 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 591September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 592September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 593September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 594September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 595September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 596September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 597September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 598September 29, 2018 9:57 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 599September 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 600September 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 601September 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 602September 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 603September 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 604September 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 605September 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 606September 29, 2018 9:59 AM

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 607September 29, 2018 9:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!