Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsay Lohan looking pretty good for a 58 year old whore

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 29, 2021 5:58 PM

You can always count on good ol' Daily Mail to backhandedly throw some A-grade shade.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2021 2:15 AM

Yes she doo OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2021 2:16 AM

Dried-up whore, for shore.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2021 2:18 AM

It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2021 2:23 AM

Poor dear thinks she looks good. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2021 2:34 AM

And that's with filters. You can see the neck wrinkles from space on this one.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2021 2:41 AM

There cant possibly be anyone left who would actually pay to fuck her,so how is she living? That acting money is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2021 2:43 AM

She doesn’t look a DAY over 56.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2021 2:45 AM

[quote] The 34-year-old siren let her 8.8M Instagram followers know she was on vacation in the Maldives.

On vacation from what? Whoring?

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote] On vacation from what? Whoring?

Saving immigrant children from bad parents, of course!

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2021 3:27 AM

“Over my dead body she’ll ever play me in a movie!”

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2021 3:32 AM

That’s just how they age.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2021 3:32 AM

She must be a drug mule at this point. Maybe she's the head of the cartel by now?? Nah. Not enuf smarts.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2021 3:34 AM

Is this supposed to be her new calling card for prostituki? Because it's really budget.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2021 3:53 AM

"Great photos, Dina. Cheque's on the way."

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2021 4:41 AM

Father Time is a cruel bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2021 7:14 AM

Father Time, drugs, rough sex, it all adds up. She had a respectable career for about 6 years. She's been a mess for 15

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2021 8:21 AM

I googled "Rode hard and put-up wet" and this exact picture popped up

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2021 9:16 AM

Last time I paid any attention to her was when she was harassing that homeless family on the streets of Paris.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2021 3:04 PM

Looks fat

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2021 3:08 PM

How does she get to vacation in the Maldives??

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2021 3:10 PM

Do Arabs really pay for old hookers like that?

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2021 3:12 PM

[quote]How does she get to vacation in the Maldives??

The Maldives are very expensive. I'm starting to think she is a lot smarter (or has more money) that DL gives her credit for.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2021 3:25 PM

R23 No. And no. Her only skill (which is enviable) is finding rich people to pay her bills

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2021 8:28 PM

How is she only 34?

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2021 8:33 PM

She threw away her career to be a grifter? So sad. She is beyond.

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2021 8:36 PM

[quote]She is a sun worshiper

But apparently the sun doesn't love her back!

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2021 8:36 PM

I like Lindsay, I feel like the Hollywood machine chewed her up and spit her out, but she did take her success for granted. She stopped trying at some point. The addiction got to her. She looks, AT LEAST 10 years older than her real age. If not 15. 10 is generous. Not a hater.

She has a nice body, I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2021 8:37 PM

Watching pics of post-2007 Lindsay always makes me feel like taking a shower afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2021 8:37 PM

Now we know who Justine Bateman's next book will be about.

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2021 8:39 PM

R28 everyone wants to blame Hollywood but she came from TRASH

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2021 8:40 PM

"Lohan has been traveling the world the past few years but has been able to squeeze in acting jobs here and there such as a role on the TV series Sick Note. She can next be seen in the movie Cursed with Mickey Rourke. "

This paragraph has an arched eyebrow.

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2021 8:40 PM

I guess she looks great, I'm not sure, I see mostly fussy shapes and a humanoid lifting up face and arms to disguise lizard skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2021 8:46 PM

Lindsay is a pro. She did these high glamor shots all on her own with a fancy phone that is somehow a computer. In my youth, I had an entire studio of master illusionists to achieve such fresh beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2021 8:49 PM

good lord her skin is creapy.

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2021 8:53 PM

She's thin in the way that Patsy is thin for her age. It's called Cocaine, honey.

by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2021 9:25 PM

It’s weird she’s definitely thin but it’s like she has no muscle tone to her. I knew an ex addict in his 40s with a similar body. Thin but still somehow flabby looking like the skin and everything just hangs off the bones. It must be something about drugs.

by Anonymousreply 37April 17, 2021 5:34 AM

She makes Sarah Jessica Parker at the Met Gala look like a dewy fresh faced 21 year old ingenue. Sorry, CZJ!

by Anonymousreply 38April 17, 2021 5:48 AM

Liver failure. Failure failure. She's not sad or worth putting down either. She gave up nothing. She threw away a lot though. Very fucked up person. She needs YEARS of rehab. But it's too late. She's been given many offers of help and always takes the cash. And the jewelry. And the pill bottles. Loose change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 17, 2021 5:51 AM

Was she ever really that talented? She was a very pretty girl with limited ability. She couldn't sing. And she always came off as very self-conscious to me, calculating. Compare her roles in two remakes:

1) The Parent Trap. In the original, the thing that made Hayley Mills so brilliant was you always knew which twin you were watching, even when one was impersonating the other. There were just certain inflections she gave to each, specifically. (Patty Duke was equally brilliant in her tv show). But in the Parent Trap remake, I could never tell which twin was which. I also noted that script-wise, the situations were much less complicated. It's like they rewrote the script knowing they didn't have as high caliber an actress.

2) Freaky Friday. Jodie Foster was no match for the brilliant Barbara Harris, but she proved she was adept at pratfall comedy, different emotions, etc. Lindsay was just sullen all the way thru. But very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 40April 17, 2021 7:20 AM

She always looks dirty; even in a swimming pool. And she always has random bruises and sores.

by Anonymousreply 41April 17, 2021 10:34 AM

The October 2010 issue of Vanity Fair ran cover story with a fantastic photo shoot. She looked clean and lovely in those photos. Very talented crew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2021 10:37 AM

That shoot was 11 years ago R42, and she looked 35 then.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2021 6:24 PM

In one of those pics you can see a bruise and a cut(?) on her arm? What the fuck does she do that every pic of her shows bruises and abrasions?

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2021 6:55 PM

I can never tell if the DM is trolling or serious with their calling celebs fabulous when the opposite is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2021 6:58 PM

Anyone who has recently cast her in an upcoming film will be lucky if they get that film made 10 years from now. COVID or no COVID.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2021 7:03 PM

Alcoholics bruise like that R44 . Its not even fun to make cracks about LL anymore,shes just that sad.

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2021 11:13 PM

What’s she up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2021 12:04 AM

People don't give Emma Stone enough credit for hijacking Lohan's career. The drugs and all that didn't help, but it was mostly Emma.

by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2021 12:20 AM

Emma is far more appealing and quite a bit more talented. Much brighter than Lohan. But she doesn't have Lohan's once aristocratic nose. Lindsay Lohan has always been trashy, but her beautiful nose helped her out for a few years. Sharon Stone has enjoyed a similar benefit. A beautiful golden triangle nose proportioned face subconsciously makes some people seem smarter and more refined that they may be in real life. See Amber Heard.

Lohan is no one to feel sorry for. She hadn't much talent but all kinds of opportunity. She repeatedly threw it away and constantly lies. She has something much more serious than just a substance abuse problem. She can't really be helped. She's lucky that old Arabs still fuck her in the ass and buy her a watch.

by Anonymousreply 50April 18, 2021 12:30 AM

Lindsay always had too much hair and tits showing, but she had a beautifully proportioned face. This is before lip lifts and fillers, broken noses and capillaries. She's looks like a bruised, beat up and moldy peach now.

But she could have made a stunning impact and obviously had enough talent to stick around. They kept casting her through SO much bad behavior. Lindsay might have been great in Silver Linings Playbook or American Hustle. Even Marie Antoinette. But she not only couldn't keep her act together - she wouldn't let go of the hair extensions and heavy eyeliner and bad whore dresses. On film. Too bad, because just as herself, she was quite stunning. But there's crazy in her eyes for sure. Always.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 18, 2021 1:23 AM

Lindsay was really good as a child actress and showed potential. But as she reached her teen years she got more wooden and flat. She didn't improve her craft and floundered due to choosing drugs and partying over developing into an adult actress.

by Anonymousreply 52April 18, 2021 10:29 AM

And as a poster above mentioned. Lindsay was basically Disney's go-to actress for remakes (Freaky Friday, Parent Trap, Herbie). She got a huge Hollywood push with films like Mean Girls and Georgia Rule but blew it due to partying and her unprofessional behavior.

Shia LaBeouf in many ways was her male counterpart. Another former Disney star who got a huge Hollywood push. Similarly was talented as a kid actor but became erratic as an adult actor. Ruined his career with drug abuse and abusive behavior.

by Anonymousreply 53April 18, 2021 10:34 AM

IMO Lindsay got way more chances than she deserved. Hollywood is usually an unforgiving business. If you make the right people money you get to stay, if you don't make them money, and fuck up, you are out. Of course, guys tend to help other guys out, but that kind of environment doesn't exist for women anywhere. Taylor Swift tried something like that with her "Squad" but that pretty much fizzled out. Oprah tried to help Lindsay (savior complex, Oprah?) but got rewarded with a humiliating defeat worse than being denied entrance at Hermes.

by Anonymousreply 54April 18, 2021 11:07 AM

Hollywood tends to give men more chances then women in general. But they do give women second chances sometimes too.

Take Natasha Lyonne for example. Like Lindsay, she started as a child actress and showed early potential, only to hit the skids at an early age. She was even worse off than Lindsay at one point and was on the verge of dying due to complications of her heavy drug use. Most people wrote her off as a lost cause. The difference was Natasha had some humility and no entitlement once she got sober. She slowly worked her way up, starting with smaller stuff and proving herself once again. Now she works regularly and often gets good reviews for her work once again.

by Anonymousreply 55April 18, 2021 11:38 AM

I agree with the poster above, Lohan DOES always look dirty and scabby. Remember her filthy yellow teeth period, before she got the implants?

Yachting for sure, but god only knows who her clientele would be. Would a Saudi billionaire really brag about bagging a 34-year old has-been?

by Anonymousreply 56April 18, 2021 11:47 AM

R56 She's been photographed with clientele before. Some looked pretty proud to be with her. She clearly would rather be elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 18, 2021 11:51 AM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 18, 2021 11:53 AM

R53, I think being used and exploited at a young age might be the real issue with their adult lives and careers tanking.

by Anonymousreply 59April 18, 2021 2:01 PM

I know that's Lindsay r57 but she looks so much like Rose McGowan in those photos, it's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 60April 18, 2021 2:08 PM

OP, enough about Justine Bateman already!

by Anonymousreply 61April 18, 2021 2:10 PM

[R59] Of course, Lindsay and Shia had stage mothers who used them as meal tickets out of poverty. But they are adults now and need to also seek the appropriate help or retire from the limelight. They both lack personal accountability

by Anonymousreply 62April 18, 2021 2:13 PM

I'm not going to mock her out because it's too sad. Too many young Hollywood women went nuts and you have to wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 63April 18, 2021 3:35 PM

It’s a shame what happened with her. I wonder what she’d look like now if she hadn’t been a hard partier and all around mess. For a while around the Mean Girls era she was stunning and unique looking.

by Anonymousreply 64April 18, 2021 4:00 PM

[QUOTE] For a while around the Mean Girls era she was stunning and unique looking.

as a strawberry blonde, yes. But when they didn’t airbrush her, she looked gross with all those freckles.

by Anonymousreply 65April 18, 2021 4:51 PM

Aren't we gays boycotting the Maldives? Linds is no ally.

by Anonymousreply 66April 18, 2021 5:09 PM

Unless she's whoring I don't see how she affords this jetsetting lifestyle. Is she a drug mule?

by Anonymousreply 67April 18, 2021 5:13 PM

Is she even allowed back in the US now? I thought she fled the US over warrants or possible jail time or something.

by Anonymousreply 68April 18, 2021 5:13 PM

It seems Zendaya will be the only former Disney kid star with a legitimate Hollywood acting career.

by Anonymousreply 69April 18, 2021 6:33 PM

I can't think of anyone who has had more comeback opportunities than Lohan. She's CHOSEN the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 70April 18, 2021 6:36 PM

Serious question did Zendaya have good parents? I wonder if that makes the difference.

by Anonymousreply 71April 18, 2021 6:37 PM

She did have tons of chances and opportunities (career, non-hooking). I remember that photo at R57, obviously with a client.

She hit the wall so early, even considering the freckles and sensitive skin.

by Anonymousreply 72April 18, 2021 6:40 PM

R71 I don't follow her but she seems to. Everyone likes to blame Hollywood but Lindsay came from a toxic family. Bringing a camera crew to see your kid in rehab? Selling audio of your kid crying to you on the phone to TMZ? If she'd never become an actress, she'd still be a mess. Just not a famous one.

by Anonymousreply 73April 18, 2021 6:42 PM

When Lindsay's life was falling apart, this was Dina's priority

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 18, 2021 6:45 PM

Whet Ali Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 75April 18, 2021 6:47 PM

Love you mommy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 18, 2021 6:49 PM

What was the deal with her girl fling with that butch little wannabe dj? Apparently that was all high drama but Lindsay is obviously more into guys.

Dina was a classic dumb cunt who wanted to be friends with her kids instead of being a mother.

by Anonymousreply 77April 18, 2021 6:50 PM

Last I heard Ali went to Asia to be a "model" but that was years ago. Not sure what she's doing now.

by Anonymousreply 78April 18, 2021 6:51 PM

Is she just a whore, or a prostitution whore?

by Anonymousreply 79April 18, 2021 6:52 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 18, 2021 6:54 PM

Lindsay has two brothers as well. They aren't in the spotlight as much and they look like their dad. The younger one like Ali is a "model".

by Anonymousreply 81April 18, 2021 6:56 PM

The ginger brother is a "model" these days. The only kid Dina's never managed to pimp out is the older brother

by Anonymousreply 82April 18, 2021 6:57 PM

Part of Lindsay's appeal during her teen idol stage was she felt like an approachable, confident girl-next-door with a bit of a tomboy edge. Like her role in Freaky Friday and Mean Girls and early music videos. She was redhead with freckles and a comparatively curvy body which made her stick out in a sea of blonde waifs. She definitely had an "it factor".

Then she showed her true self as an attention seeking narcissistic diva. Hanging out with Paris, Brit and Nicole. Dying her hair blonde and losing weight due to her drug habit. Likening herself as an fashion icon comparable to Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe. The public got bored of her because it showed how insecure and a wannabe she was.

by Anonymousreply 83April 18, 2021 7:09 PM

I think part of her problem is she's mentally ill too. Probably bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 84April 18, 2021 7:11 PM

Lindsay was part of the Bimbo Summit, along with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Paris Hilton said LL crashed the summit, wasn't invited (PH really did say that). PH still has negative things to say about LL (Watch What Happens w/Andy Cohen).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 18, 2021 7:17 PM

Paris Hilton is a real life MEAN GIRL. She comes across as a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 86April 18, 2021 7:23 PM

Lindsay's issues stem from her parents. Dina was a typical narcissistic stage mom who used Lindsay to live out her failed dreams and Michael was a deadbeat who was absent from most of Lindsay's life. Lindsay is spoiled and never grew up with discipline or boundaries. She was the family earner. Dina's lazy ass couldn't work a job and provide for her kids. Lindsay is traumatized from overworking as a kid and probably was sexually abused knowing Hollywood. Also drug abuse is a form of self-medication for many. She needs to retire and seriously get psychological help for years of trauma. I can't give Lindsay too many excuses because she has done some shitty things and needs to own up to her faults as well. She's in her 30s and how long can you play the victim?

Also, Paris is a spoiled bitch. I don't feel bad for her. Lindsay was still a kid at the time and Britney was severely mentally ill. Paris was older and ran the show and didn't a give a shit about Brit or Lind. She threw them under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 87April 18, 2021 7:23 PM

Her model younger brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 18, 2021 7:55 PM

“Model.”

by Anonymousreply 89April 18, 2021 8:22 PM

Oy ! That "model" brother looks like a junkie !

by Anonymousreply 90April 18, 2021 9:29 PM

Emma Stone's big breakthrough was in 2010 with Easy A. Lindsay was already out the door by then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 18, 2021 9:49 PM

Just about everyone Paris hung out with around that time seemed to hit the skids - Lindsay, Nicole Richie, Britney Spears, Tara Reid and so on. She's a toxic individual.

by Anonymousreply 92April 18, 2021 10:00 PM

I feel sorry for her, after seeing photos of the old ugly men she had to have sex with for money.

by Anonymousreply 93April 18, 2021 10:01 PM

had to have sex with?

Only because she was a junkie who couldn't earn a living, despite a living being available to her.

by Anonymousreply 94April 18, 2021 10:06 PM

R92, don’t forget Kimberly Stewart. The only one who thrived was Kim Kardashian, probably because she turned her back on Paris and never looked back.

by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2021 10:15 PM

I can't think of anyone in recent memory who was offered as many comebacks as Lohan. She chooses to be a crackhead hooker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 18, 2021 10:15 PM

DON'T FUCK WITH PAKISTAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 18, 2021 11:07 PM

I think the criticism of her is pretty unwarranted. She's not wearing any makeup, her hair is wet and she is making a weird face. I hate the DM cuntily sneering at the fact she's 34 years old. She doesn't look terrible so I'm assuming this is 100% about her age. They can fuck right off with that bullshit. Can you imagine the Daily Mail office? I bet it's a sea of fat, ugly, chain smoking alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 98April 18, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote]They can fuck right off with that bullshit. Can you imagine the Daily Mail office? I bet it's a sea of fat, ugly, chain smoking alcoholics.

Maybe Lindsay could get hired there?

by Anonymousreply 99April 18, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] Can you imagine the Daily Mail office? I bet it's a sea of fat, ugly, chain smoking alcoholics.

I wonder if they'd let me work there. I can start at the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 100April 18, 2021 11:34 PM

Hilary Duff may be a C-list actress but she's richer than Lohan and seems happy. The closest Hilary ever got to a big Hollywood break was being cast as Bonnie in that Bonnie & Clyde remake with Kevin Zegers that likely got shelved after Hilary pissed off Faye Dunaway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 18, 2021 11:35 PM

Is Hilary Duff a C-List actor or is she a former child star?

by Anonymousreply 102April 18, 2021 11:40 PM

Former child star but still active as an actress and still gets a lot of TV roles. She is on the show Younger which has been on the air for years and was going to star in a Lizzie McGuire sequel that got shelved. Unlike Lohan, she's still bankable as TV actress even though she never got a Hollywood career.

by Anonymousreply 103April 18, 2021 11:43 PM

r95, Kim had the benefit of a very savvy business-oriented mother. Almost all the kids are successful, regardless if they're happy or not.

by Anonymousreply 104April 18, 2021 11:49 PM

Dina considers herself in the same league as Kris Jenner. I loathe Kris and her spawn, but LOL. One is an evil genius, the other lives behind a dumpster

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2021 12:03 AM

The only part I can see Lindsay really fitting these days is Barbara Payton. Emma Stone can play the young Payton and Lindsay can play the washed-up version.

by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote]What the fuck does she do that every pic of her shows bruises and abrasions?

Because she was probably paid to be photographed like that, she may be marketing herself as well.

As for the Maldives, backgrounds are easy enough to photoshop in, as are bruises and sores, for that matter. Regardless, she went through a period around 2012 when she began appearing in pap photos with a puffy face and body, with wet tops, bruised legs, etc. I remember DL discussing this marked when she began escorting full-time. However, there's no way to know for sure.

At any rate, beat-up Lilo was more interesting 10 years ago than today.

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2021 12:29 AM

I think the bruises and cuts are from drinking, falling down on the ground, etc. Also, let's face it, she's a prostitute and maybe gets manhandled from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 108April 19, 2021 12:31 AM

^Thanks Sherlock.

by Anonymousreply 109April 19, 2021 12:32 AM

Young love!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 19, 2021 12:33 AM

Queen of the night, under harsh light. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 19, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote] "The 34-year-old siren let her 8.8M Instagram followers know she was on vacation in the Maldives."

"VACATION"...

Are those the two days before or after she gets gang-banged by two dozen sixty year old Saudi men?

by Anonymousreply 112April 19, 2021 12:45 AM

She’s been on the circuit for years. Left America and has been in the middle-east/Eastern Europe/maybe Greece type deal. We all know she hooks out there and that she’s seen the worst of it. She was in Russia?! when the street sleeping migrant mother attacked her. “Don’t fuck with Pakistan?!”

by Anonymousreply 113April 19, 2021 12:57 AM

Yeah the places she frequents internationally are scuzzy. Wasn’t she briefly involved with some giant Korean man?

by Anonymousreply 114April 19, 2021 1:03 AM

I thought Korea was her sister's hooking grounds? Is that poor bitch even still alive? Or was she disposed of, literally?

by Anonymousreply 115April 19, 2021 1:13 AM

I didn’t know that she’s been into Korea. Someone from Brunei?

by Anonymousreply 116April 19, 2021 1:18 AM

[quote]We all know she hooks out there and that she’s seen the worst of it.

With the money they pay over there, the customers want "all the luxuries."

I don't think LiLo ever could name her terms as some of the women who only make one appearance.* Still, this is the first article in a long time where she appears to be marketing herself. Maybe she hasn't landed a gig for this season yet. How did she think this was going to end?

*LiLo, per DL's eagle eye, only got around to escorting after losing her movie contracts -- around 2008 to 2010 (?). If she had put herself out there at the height of Mean Girls, she would set terms, commanded more money.

by Anonymousreply 117April 19, 2021 1:19 AM

He was probably just a John for awhile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 19, 2021 1:21 AM

Why would she put herself out there before she had to R117? There's mean spirits, and then unnecessary cruelty. Your post is the latter. Lohan was 18 years old when she made Mean Girls. As late as 2008, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler met with Lohan and offered her all kinds of help and stern advice. Fonda tried, Oprah tried, even Charlie fucking Sheen tried to help her. Many people have bailed her out financially and gave her so many second chances. She's doesn't deserve much sympathy now, but she didn't plan on becoming a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 119April 19, 2021 1:27 AM

Such a good song and video. Ah, what could have been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 19, 2021 1:35 AM

That really is good R120 ! I was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 121April 19, 2021 2:11 AM

r119 - I didn't mean it out of nastiness. I felt very sorry for her during her downfall. I was explaining how late and used up she was when she entered that horrible world.

Unlike certain reality stars who"visited Dubai" early on to cash in on fame, when they could still set terms and command premiums. No, poor Lyndsay didn't plan on becoming an escort. By the time she did, her addictions had destroyed her physically and mentally. BTW, there is nothing wrong with escorting. Like any other career, there are right times and wrong times, good reasons and bad.

Marie - in memory of my mother

by Anonymousreply 122April 19, 2021 2:26 AM

Poor thing. So this why she doesn't fuck for roles. Because she can't.

by Anonymousreply 123April 19, 2021 2:30 AM

She looks like she has a big floppy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 124April 19, 2021 2:35 AM

8.8M Instagram followers is a paltry amount for a name celebrity, The DM is cunting there.

by Anonymousreply 125April 19, 2021 2:38 AM

I still waiting for her to hold up a convenience store like the girl from Different Strokes

by Anonymousreply 126April 19, 2021 2:38 AM

I hope she holds up a convenience store in a bikini like Aileen Wuornos

by Anonymousreply 127April 19, 2021 2:39 AM

She has to be about washed out of the escort game. She's 34, which is 50 in whore years. She hasn't been Hollywood famous in more than a decade, and her looks are going fast. Let's hope she saved enough money to retire quietly somewhere, or she really is going to end up like Barbara Payton.

by Anonymousreply 128April 19, 2021 3:03 AM

How much does she get paid to put hummus in her hookah?

by Anonymousreply 129April 19, 2021 3:10 AM

Hoohah*** LOL

by Anonymousreply 130April 19, 2021 3:10 AM

The picture of her on that old dude's lap is fucking sad. It's so pathetic it spills over to sad.

by Anonymousreply 131April 19, 2021 3:12 AM

Wow, you're really out to lunch if you think that Lindsay has money saved up or that she's just now aging fast!!! I've never heard of Barbara Payton, but I suspect you are showing your age to be super elder, R128.

I won't speculate how Lindsay ended up where she is, but we all can see that her market value is long gone. Only the perversity of knowing who she once was and what you can DO to her is what keeps her in the game, I imagine.

My apologies to R122. I'm sorry for misunderstanding the intention of your post.

by Anonymousreply 132April 19, 2021 3:13 AM

Actually, she does look haggard to be in the prostitute business. IMO, the novelty factor (actress from the U.S. reduced to hooking) is extended her earning years as a traveling prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 133April 19, 2021 3:20 AM

extending her earning years

by Anonymousreply 134April 19, 2021 3:20 AM

Straights are perverse who knows what they pay for

by Anonymousreply 135April 19, 2021 3:25 AM

Mid-30s is when smart whores become madams. Pimp out the young pussy and give their own hard-worked vajayjays a rest. Linds probably isn't organized enough to get a call girl ring going, though.

by Anonymousreply 136April 19, 2021 3:37 AM

R119 Hi Dina, you old slapper!

This is what happens when you do drugs and drink with your cash cow...I mean dear child until you've sucked them dry.

Now she's far away, likely lying low from god know what legal messes she left behind in the US, and hopefully you as well. In the meantime she is sucking other people dry.

The circle of life...

by Anonymousreply 137April 19, 2021 3:46 AM

how is she only 34? she looks like a leather handbag that somebody left out in the sun for a year and a half

by Anonymousreply 138April 19, 2021 4:24 AM

Sun, smoking, and drinking will age you like crazy, especially when you're born with a redhead's fragile fair skin. Look at Julianne Moore to see a redhead who's taken good care of herself: still luminous in her 50s.

by Anonymousreply 139April 19, 2021 4:36 AM

Isn’t she uninsurable in Hollywood so they won’t hire her for any projects where she had to show up consistently? I seem to remember her being too much of a liability because she’s such a mess. Didn’t she even flake on Oprah who was trying to help her get back on track?

by Anonymousreply 140April 19, 2021 5:23 AM

I'm not sure Lindsey is a hooker these recent years. On the Riviera about 15 years ago, for several years, I saw the high class whores, johns, their hangouts, and I was in the superyacht scene too out of MonteCarlo, Antibes, Saint-Trop and the Greet Islands. The HIGH CLASS whores were flawless glamazons. I can't imagine Dubai being a step down. And I can't imagine it has changed much.

If Lindsey is a whore now, it's pretty far down the ladder.

by Anonymousreply 141April 19, 2021 6:35 AM

R141 Oh she is, she travels out to wherever they’ll pay her.

by Anonymousreply 142April 19, 2021 10:33 AM

Remember when she lost part of her finger? It was when she was “engaged” to that Russian kid, the mobster’s son.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 143April 19, 2021 11:01 AM

I don’t get it. She looks diseased.

by Anonymousreply 144April 19, 2021 11:54 AM

R143 I remember that. She must have been trying to keep the ring. She’s been roughed up more than once I’d bet.

by Anonymousreply 145April 19, 2021 11:59 AM

Yeah she’s just about too old to be doing it but she can’t legitimately work doing anything so what’s her third act? There isn’t one. If she can still sell it somewhere/anywhere she’s going to.

by Anonymousreply 146April 19, 2021 12:03 PM

R141 Any dirt / stories about that scene you'd like to spill? All ears!

by Anonymousreply 147April 19, 2021 12:15 PM

You think at this point, she would try to land a rich husband.

by Anonymousreply 148April 19, 2021 12:52 PM

Maybe it’s because I just binge-watched an entire season of “Shameless” over the last two days, but...

Lohan is a Gallagher.

by Anonymousreply 149April 19, 2021 1:11 PM

R71 i thought so. But that was before all of the Harvey rumours.

R77 well part of the drama was because Sam was fucking Christina Aguilera.

R92 Kimberley Stewart pretty much disappeared after she had a kid with Benicio. And Nicole has her shit together now.

by Anonymousreply 150April 19, 2021 1:37 PM

She used to sound mature for her age and had actual ambitions. She was quite stunning. It's sad seeing her emotionally regress so much.

I think she really was passionate about music at the time of her first album. Thinking back, her stuff also had a bit more substance than a lot of the teen pop at the time. Her raspy voice was distinct (kinda like Miley's) but her singing wasn't the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 19, 2021 4:43 PM

Official story is that LL lost part of her left-hand ring finger in a boating accident.

[quote] The “Mean Girls” actress told fans she lost half of her left-hand ring finger in a boating accident[.] “This is the result of me trying to help anchor the boat by myself,” Lohan said over Snapchat. “My poor finger!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 19, 2021 5:21 PM

R148 who would want her? She's the textbook definition of rode hard, put away wet.

by Anonymousreply 153April 19, 2021 6:43 PM

Whoever’s paid for her company should get a refund.

by Anonymousreply 154April 19, 2021 6:59 PM

Also, I'm sure her work ethic as an actress carried over into her work ethic as a prostitute (unreliable, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 155April 19, 2021 7:33 PM

It’s a miracle she hasn’t given birth. Though I assume there’s no way her carcass could carry life

by Anonymousreply 156April 19, 2021 8:19 PM

I never understood the extreme diva-esque behavior. She idolizes MM so I suppose that she expected that would give her the same cachet. Unfortunately, that seemed to piss off a lot of VIPs.

by Anonymousreply 157April 19, 2021 8:28 PM

R152, yes, that is what she said. Nothing to do with her fights with the Russian mobster’s son and the broken engagement. HAHAHHA.

by Anonymousreply 158April 19, 2021 8:30 PM

Thank God this skag doesn’t seem to be able to carry a child.

by Anonymousreply 159April 19, 2021 8:34 PM

[quote] It’s a miracle she hasn’t given birth.

I give her credit for that. She could be collecting child support right now. One thing I do feel really, really ... really sorry for her about is her parents. Ugh! Both are fucking bottom of the bucket, leeching, grifting POS people.

by Anonymousreply 160April 19, 2021 8:36 PM

How is she supporting herself? Handouts from old men?

by Anonymousreply 161April 19, 2021 8:36 PM

Lindsay sells one important jewel each year at the Sotheby's Geneva auction.

by Anonymousreply 162April 19, 2021 8:45 PM

These pics of her fighting with that ex fiancée she was trying to use for money never get old. Her saggy side tit and ass on full display. Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 19, 2021 9:00 PM

If someone actually did purposely chop off part of her left hand ring finger, that is fucking scary (like Mafia and Yakuza). I would be scared straight; i.e., that would be very sobering for me. I would reevaluate my whole life.

by Anonymousreply 164April 19, 2021 9:03 PM

The video. Keeping it classy Linds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 19, 2021 9:04 PM

The photo is actually worse than the video (of the fight with the BF over the phone).

by Anonymousreply 166April 19, 2021 9:06 PM

Isn’t she making bank off of Cameo?

by Anonymousreply 167April 19, 2021 9:53 PM

Remember when the paps caught Linds in a hotel room with Indian-American millionaire, Vikram Chatwal, doing blow and other questionable activities? Lindsay definitely looked the part (skanky hooker).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 19, 2021 11:08 PM

R168 Why yes I do remember. Because it was posted upthread.

by Anonymousreply 169April 19, 2021 11:11 PM

The Maldives is one of the hardest hit area for COVID in the world. What is she really doing there? LL carries shadiness around with her.

by Anonymousreply 170April 20, 2021 2:52 AM

Are those the only two pics of her with clients?

by Anonymousreply 171April 20, 2021 3:54 AM

Whatever did happen between Linds and her billionaire Korean boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 20, 2021 4:00 AM

Lindsay moved to Dubai for a very specific reason. It is illegal to photograph someone without their permission in the UAE.

Her Greek boyfriend was actually her last chance at a normal fucked up life. His dad may have cut off her finger, but she still had some bounce back to her flesh and a slight curve to her ass. She could pass for a girlfriend.

Now, Lindsay can only appear to be what she appears to be. She showed up in the Maldives and got her pictures taken. The price was right. But just because you don't see pics of her, doesn't mean she's not "working." Dubai protects gay male porn whores too. The in demand ones. Mostly black men. No photos.

No drinking, dancing or drugs are allowed either. Cuz no photos.

by Anonymousreply 173April 20, 2021 4:04 AM

She can never put down her phone. These guys must have low self-esteem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 20, 2021 4:04 AM

Too bad she wasn’t really dating the Korean guy he would have been nicer to her than some creepy Arab or Russian. And Korea is a first world country.

by Anonymousreply 175April 20, 2021 4:09 AM

I bet my gay card that Korean guy has 3 inches,max.

by Anonymousreply 176April 20, 2021 4:16 AM

He looks like a circus freak. And she looks like a circus clown.

by Anonymousreply 177April 20, 2021 4:18 AM

Her mother Dina is definitely evil or incredibly stupid. Likely both. She has no guilt about how fucked up her kids ended up. She only cares about the money train and she thinks she's doing a good job. Lindsay was the only success and her success only was a few years. Now she's a junkie hooker who's obsessed with her teen idol days. The two younger ones, Ali and Dakota look like worn out drug addicts and both had little success in their "modeling" careers.

Dina's up there for worst stage mom ever. See also: Lynne Spears, Jane Carter and Mama June. Kris Jenner is evil too but all of daughters are hugely successful brands and set for life. So Kris did something right.

by Anonymousreply 178April 20, 2021 5:13 AM

Uh, Dina’s just a drug addict. Yeah, it’s mother and daughter pigs- absolutely. It’s never been anything else but Linds has been an adult for a long time now and she’s been offered kindnesses and mentor ship from the likes of Oprah. The ones who never seek help just never wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 179April 20, 2021 5:19 AM

There was a recorded phone call between Dina and Michael L... Dina was saying how Lindsay was so messed up about Heath Ledger’s passing, just nakedly trying to insinuate that he and Lindsay were close. An Oscar nominated hipster? Bullshit anyone with any cache would ever want to be associated with a tacky POS like Lindsay even in 2008.

by Anonymousreply 180April 20, 2021 5:26 AM

Heath was an Aussie surf rat, far from a hipster, and was linked to Mary Kate Olsen. The Olsens and Heath were druggies like Lilo. Just high functioning and professional.

by Anonymousreply 181April 20, 2021 5:30 AM

[quote] So Kris did something right.

I wouldn't put Kris Kardashian up on a pedestal. Yes, she struck gold with several of her children, but there's a dark story behind all of that. I'll be interested to find out what really went on behind closed doors.

Where does Kylie go from where she is? She looked like she was in her 30s from the time she was 19 or so.

All of them with $100,000s in plastic surgery. I'd like to see them as they age.

by Anonymousreply 182April 20, 2021 5:38 AM

R182 Kris and Dina both sold their children to the devil. One family has enough money for several generations, the other is...the Lohans

by Anonymousreply 183April 20, 2021 5:56 AM

FUCK YOU, OP!!!

by Anonymousreply 184April 20, 2021 6:13 AM

R184 would 184 year old whores be less offended by the comparison?

by Anonymousreply 185April 20, 2021 6:14 AM

This whole thread has fascinated me. I didn’t expect to be this enthralled simply by reading about Lindsay’s debauched life of drugs and whoring. I always assumed she was selling her holes to rich old farts and uggos, but now I am more convinced than ever. Honesty, there is no other way she could be paying to live and travel as she does. Cameo ain’t paying her bills.

by Anonymousreply 186April 20, 2021 6:45 AM

This thread and the “Let’s be an Angelina Jolie interview” are on my top 5 most hilarious threads on DL. And like R186 said, also fascinating.

We can’t really deny she has it.

by Anonymousreply 187April 20, 2021 7:18 AM

But the big question is how does a bloated, drug-pallor, unkempt woman keep attracting the kind of money she needs to maintain her lifestyle? Unless it's not much of a lifestyle, with a lot churn among the lower-level clients. I don't know enough about this world to figure out. Why do people think she a drug mule?

by Anonymousreply 188April 20, 2021 7:53 AM

I wonder where she will take her services next? I imagine her packing up a few fancy things that were “gifted” to her by clients, in a large carpet bag. Then with a scarf wrapped around her head and dawning a pair of oversized black Balenciaga sunglasses, she leaves town and goes wherever the wind takes her. Like a slutty Mary Poppins.

by Anonymousreply 189April 20, 2021 8:05 AM

Kris Jenner is a cold and shrewd businesswoman. She treats her own daughters like well maintained properties she can rent out to the highest bidder.

Dinah is a drunk who likes to party and "borrows" money and drugs from her daughter. She has no actual business skill other than slurring "We should do business together" to random men at parties.

Lindsay has never learned to really take care of her own career. Like her mother she's just networking at parties, and who do you meet at such parties? Sleazebags, douchebags, pimps, drug addicts, losers, shameless suck ups, etc. Professional and serious businessmen avoid doing business with such party people, because they are anything but serious and professional.

by Anonymousreply 190April 20, 2021 10:21 AM

Believe you are a mansion not a condo!

by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2021 3:04 PM

R191 "Kris, I gotta couple fixer-upper RVs for you!"

by Anonymousreply 192April 20, 2021 4:22 PM

Never forget that Dina claimed that people call her "White Oprah" because all her kids friends come to her for advice

by Anonymousreply 193April 20, 2021 4:22 PM

Honestly, I don't see how she gets clients. She hardly dresses for them judging by the pics. Maybe she works for drugs, booze and the occasional dinner. High class escorts would be impeccably groomed and dressed.

by Anonymousreply 194April 20, 2021 4:41 PM

In her early escorting days Lindsay could get top-dollar for being a star, a celebrity. Rich people love to brag amongst each other what, or who, they were able to get because they are so rich and powerful. But these days are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 195April 20, 2021 4:51 PM

All you people wondering how she gets clients looking as she does: in their minds, they aren't fucking the 34-year-old alcoholic covered in bruises. They're fucking the cute kid in the Disney movies.

That's how "Kitten" from Father Knows Best made her living for awhile, and she was not an attractive adult. But lots of pervs want to be able to legally bang child stars and will pay to do it.

by Anonymousreply 196April 20, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote]]All you people wondering how she gets clients looking as she does: in their minds, they aren't fucking the 34-year-old alcoholic covered in bruises. They're fucking the cute kid in the Disney movies.

Jesus, that's sad.

by Anonymousreply 197April 20, 2021 5:40 PM

Somewhere, in a parallel universe, Lindsay cut off her parents around the time she did Mean Girls, cleaned up her act and worked on her acting, and went on to have Emma Stone's career. Lindsay was such a sensation when she first debuted, had such charisma and a unique look, that she really could have been incredibly successful. Instead, she decided to do a million lines of coke, fuck a million sleazy guys, and become a sex worker.

A textbook case of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

by Anonymousreply 198April 20, 2021 5:43 PM

Here's the full article (Radaronline). Greece, older man, on a "date."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 20, 2021 5:51 PM

R196 I understand it on a certain level, but how low does she have to sink before the shine wears off? I certainly wouldn't fuck 400 lb Marlon Brando and think I was getting bent over by the Streetcar Named Desire stud.

by Anonymousreply 200April 20, 2021 5:51 PM

The crazy thing is that all of the Lohan spawn praise Dina to the skies as Best Mom Ever. If my mother brought a camera crew to visit my sibling in rehab...Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 201April 20, 2021 5:54 PM

Lindsay enjoys the HIGH life too much to work.

I like R189's scenario. It seems quite close to the truth. I don't think she ever really has a place to live, she doesn't have clothes that haven't been given or "lent" to her. She keeps everything or trades up. She used to have actual boyfriends and guys who she wanted to date or fuck. But she's inherently unstable. If you see interviews of her with people she is always looking off to the side. Pam Anderson does that too. Yes they lie, but it's more a personality disorder and years of drug abuse.

There's not a lot of regular skin care going on there. Sometimes she has to raise her skirt for a falafel and a diet coke.

Other Times, it's high rolling for a week with some chubby creep. If he invites his friends to enjoy her too, it could turn into a new adventure! Another trip! A new dress! I used to feel sorry for her, but now I don't. I think she's a sociopath to be honest. Watch the ways her eyes dart around all the time. Unable to respond to people in direct and meaningful ways. She is however, extremely adept at lying. The Reality Fix My Life thing she did for Oprah really exposed her for who she is. And she was in considerably better shape then.

She could just write the damn book of her life, tell all the dirt about herself and *some* others - do 90 days in rehab and get herself out of this life forever. With $$$. But she is too proud and delusional. Ready for her come back, Mr. Demille.

by Anonymousreply 202April 20, 2021 5:57 PM

Dina is a manipulative mess. I'm sure her kids go through a constant emotional roller coaster between feeling sorry for themselves and feeling sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 203April 20, 2021 5:57 PM

R202 How many comebacks has she been offered though? My sympathy ran out somewhere around 2013.

by Anonymousreply 204April 20, 2021 6:03 PM

[quote]Instead, she decided to do a million lines of coke, fuck a million sleazy guys, and become a sex worker.

And don't forget THIEF. She should've done jail time for grand theft, but only did 35 days of house arrest. This woman is no good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 20, 2021 6:48 PM

R205, That is my dilemma with her. One part of me sees the trash parents she had. No wonder she is a freaking mess.

Then you remember all the stories about her stealing anything that wasn't bolted down. At parties, on movie sets etc. All the people who have tried to help her.

by Anonymousreply 206April 20, 2021 7:04 PM

R181 you’re an Aussie surf rat. He was a hipster in Brooklyn in his beanie hanging out with Michael stripe, Gus van sant, doing a Todd Haynes movie. My point however is that he had cache from doing Brokeback Mountain , even the olsens have cache with all their money and high end line. They were druggists of a different sort than Lindsay. No one admits to getting high with or fucking her. It was dina’s fantasy that Lindsay was high up there

by Anonymousreply 207April 20, 2021 7:44 PM

I hope she writes a juicy af tell all one day and includes names.

by Anonymousreply 208April 20, 2021 7:55 PM

Here's a list of names, check it out. Too much to try and copy and paste for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 20, 2021 8:46 PM

Remember when she was gay? That little boy DJ must have been sending Linds info whiplash every night. Have her skank ass rippin off the sheets in throws of cunnilingus n finga ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 210April 20, 2021 9:11 PM

Haha she did Nico Tortella. Was he getting slammed from the back while he was in her rumplestilskin snatch?

by Anonymousreply 211April 20, 2021 9:18 PM

Some good cock and cute faces on that list. And she doesn't mind bisexuals!

by Anonymousreply 212April 20, 2021 11:21 PM

Who were the redacted names?

by Anonymousreply 213April 20, 2021 11:23 PM

Only real Z listers have admitted to boning her.

by Anonymousreply 214April 20, 2021 11:56 PM

Yes she has shit parents but she's fucking 35 (going on 68). At a certain point, a shitty upbringing isn't an excuse.

I don't think Oprah is super-altruistic, but if Lohan had begged her for help, Oprah would have done it. Imagine the bragging rights of "I fixed the biggest trainwreck in recent memory." Oprah would milk that forever.

by Anonymousreply 215April 21, 2021 12:06 AM

She can still go on Iyanla Fix my life.

by Anonymousreply 216April 21, 2021 12:11 AM

You've got to wonder what she's seen in the years she's been hooking. Those Saudi princes want a LOT for their money. I just learned the term "Dubai Porta Potty" today and sort of wish I hadn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 21, 2021 4:50 AM

Sometimes I forget how awful the world is. Reading this thread reminds me. My mother was a real piece of work, but thinking about Kris Jenner and Dina Lohan makes me grateful to have had her. Dubai Port-a-potty? Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 218April 21, 2021 11:05 AM

[Quote] I wouldn't put Kris Kardashian up on a pedestal. Yes, she struck gold with several of her children, but there's a dark story behind all of that.

Rumours of incest and Kim having athletes run trains on her certainly don't help.

by Anonymousreply 219April 21, 2021 2:29 PM

How low does ones self-esteem have to be to allow some guy to shit on you?

by Anonymousreply 220April 21, 2021 3:51 PM

R220 money talks.

by Anonymousreply 221April 21, 2021 5:14 PM

My god I was looking at that site Tag the Sponsor and some of the stuff those Instagram models are doing is damn sordid. I knew most of those women were hookers but I thought it was mostly just sex. I didn’t think so many women were willing to engage in bestiality or be shit and pissed on.

by Anonymousreply 222April 22, 2021 2:45 AM

One girl on that site bragged that she had a cool million in the bank and is now a retired whore who can fuck whoever she wants. Even if she were smart enough to invest that million well and live the good life forever (and she's probably not), being a toilet for rich Saudis has got to leave a mark on you.

by Anonymousreply 223April 22, 2021 3:30 AM

A stain, I would imagine R223.

by Anonymousreply 224April 22, 2021 3:44 AM

No matter how much money you make by dehumanizing and humiliating yourself, you will never be happy with that money when you know how you got it. That is why so many so-called rich people are so miserable.

by Anonymousreply 225April 22, 2021 4:59 AM

[quote]R40 Was she ever really that talented?

Yes. Very good in GEORGIA RULE, and BOBBY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 22, 2021 5:11 AM

Why do you suppose more men have a scat fetish than women? Is it a power thing? Actually it seems that men have more fetishes than women in general.

by Anonymousreply 227April 22, 2021 12:04 PM

Its how people are being brought up. The more repressed, the weirder they get. If you are not allowed to express certain emotions your mental development gets derailed and makes you do crazy shit to counter the lack of expressing your emotions.

by Anonymousreply 228April 22, 2021 2:48 PM

What ever happened to her criminal father?

by Anonymousreply 229April 22, 2021 2:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 23, 2021 12:38 AM

It was a typo Lindsay. You're actually RADIOACTIVE. Down there.

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2021 12:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 23, 2021 12:48 AM

Forget Lindsay WHET Panos the real star of Lohan Beach Club?

by Anonymousreply 233April 23, 2021 1:24 AM

The thing about big money whoring in the Middle East is that those dumb western girls willing to get shat on by Saudi princes and Emirati royalty are all in their early 20’s, are super fit and frankly quite stunning (looking at the various links in the article that R217 posted). La Lohan is fast approaching washed-up middle age territory, is sagging everywhere, and hasn’t been an A lister for 15 years now. She can’t command big bucks anymore for an entry into her skid marked back tunnel of love. I shiver at the depravity she must be lowering herself to in order to pay for her gram of coke.

by Anonymousreply 234April 23, 2021 3:24 AM

You don't shiver at all R234. You're getting off imagining it. Fuck off. We know what Lohan is. You want to parse who is worthy of getting shit on? What a sick OLD mind. WE see YOU R234.

That telltale use of "La" Lohan has the smell of your grandiose sickness. Thousands of grotesque posts on this site. La Streisand, La Lange AND the La La Land of your diseased and shit obsessed mind. Get lost creep. Gross.

Lindsay doesn't have to get shit on. She's a household name.

by Anonymousreply 235April 23, 2021 3:34 AM

Maybe she is fun at parties. Maybe she is a friendly familiar face for criminals.

by Anonymousreply 236April 23, 2021 3:42 AM

R235 are you off your meds? You sound completely deranged. No, I’m not the fucking scat troll if this is what you’re implying. Geee, what a rancid cunt!

by Anonymousreply 237April 23, 2021 11:14 AM

R226 she was great in Georgia Rule. Don't think she was doing much acting though.

by Anonymousreply 238April 23, 2021 3:35 PM

R238 we remember that shoot differently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 23, 2021 3:44 PM

R239 no, I didn't forget all of the drama.

by Anonymousreply 240April 23, 2021 4:19 PM

R235 is probably Linds or Dina and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 241April 23, 2021 5:08 PM

Lindsay had chances and she blew it each time. Now, she's uninsurable and her looks are gone. There's no chance for a comeback. I do think that Shia LeBeouf got farther than Linds because 1) he's a man, and 2) the drugs fucking up his looks was far less severe. But his career is dead due to the abuse allegations. Zac Efron and Zendaya replaced them as the 2000s Disney stars who transitioned to adult acting careers.

by Anonymousreply 242April 23, 2021 7:50 PM

What happened to DUIna's house?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 23, 2021 8:22 PM

Debonair Daddy Lohan has been arrested for sleeping with addicts and then taking a kickback for convincing them to go to rehab! Win-Win as Lindsay would say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 23, 2021 10:49 PM

R244 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Christ this family is pure garbage. Anyone trusting a Lohan deserves to be scammed.

by Anonymousreply 245April 23, 2021 11:37 PM

Of course he lives in Florida!

by Anonymousreply 246April 23, 2021 11:51 PM

I’m 39!

by Anonymousreply 247April 23, 2021 11:52 PM

I’m 39!

by Anonymousreply 248April 23, 2021 11:53 PM

I'd assume that R235 is Lindsay but the spelling is too good.

by Anonymousreply 249April 24, 2021 12:03 AM

Sorry for the Fucksnews link. I remember hearing that her shitty childhood house was in a shitty location. It appears to be next to a strip mall (no offence to strip malls) or some other commercial building, and this is an aerial view I found. Lovely. Why "struggle" to hang on to something so tacky? Should have just offloaded it from the get go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 24, 2021 11:20 AM

Why didn't all her "successful" kids help save it?

by Anonymousreply 251April 24, 2021 2:42 PM

Yup, Dad is back in jail. Dyed-in-the-wool criminal. Who wants to be a senior citizen serving time.

by Anonymousreply 252April 24, 2021 8:28 PM

Odd to think that if Lindsay had never become a movie star (for that brief shining period in the early 00s), there's a good chance she still would have ended up an alcoholic sex worker. With those parents, college and a stable life seem unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 253April 24, 2021 9:35 PM

Do you all think she’s read this thread? Haha.

by Anonymousreply 254April 25, 2021 3:25 AM

They are all sociopath narcissists. Have they identified a gene for this yet? Surely it's inheritable.

by Anonymousreply 255April 25, 2021 4:23 AM

Where's Dina living now?

by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2021 7:55 AM

That’s what I wonder r256. Does Dina have a day job?

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2021 7:59 AM

Best quote in the DM article:

[quote]'Most of us had heard the word bitcoin, or the term blockchain, but there wasn't much knowledge on the subject,' the Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen actress said.

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2021 10:10 AM

"Honey...daddy needs help"

by Anonymousreply 259April 29, 2021 5:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!