Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Lohan Wants to Do Broadway, Replace Sarah Paulson and Have DUIna on DWTS

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 8, 2020 12:07 PM

She would have been perfect for Scream Queens. I hope she worked with Ryan in the future.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2020 12:27 AM

She tried doing theatre in the West End. Disastrous reviews, missed performances and had trouble with lines. Stick to film, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2020 12:31 AM

Did anyone see The View interview with her from a couple of years back? Whoopi spend the whole time kissing her ass. It was nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2020 12:38 AM

R1, I agree she’d be great on a Ryan Murphy show.

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote]The 34-year-old Mean Girls veteran

Dear Lord...she looks 57.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2020 12:41 AM

Dina Lohan is one hot cougar and could still pass for forty five.

Who's eaten that pussy?

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2020 12:43 AM

I would definitely pay to see her in a Broadway show, half because I always am hoping she'll manage to do something great to deliver on her early potential and half for the potential train-wreck.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2020 12:43 AM

Lindsay is a phenomenally talented actress. The problem was never her acting. It was her substance abuse issues, which she has kicked.

Whose to say what she could be doing at this point? It's time for a little Lohan again. The world is in need of a nice pick me up. It's not like people haven't been missing her.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2020 12:45 AM

She's a threat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2020 12:45 AM

R6 Dina get off DL and put down your car keys. You're drunk

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2020 12:45 AM

R8 lolllll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2020 12:47 AM

Are they making pretty good money hooking?Or is it called yachting?

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2020 12:50 AM

Her own life could provide the template for a whole season of "American Horror Story."

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2020 2:38 AM

I loved her work in I Know Who Killed Me. If it starred another actress, the critics wouldnt have been so cruel. It was a really entertaining movie.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2020 2:44 AM

She should do a limited series about a former child star who descends into a life of drugs and prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2020 2:49 AM

Wasn't she in talks to replace Emma Stone in Cabaret a few years ago? That seems like a role she was born to play. She can sing well enough for it, do the British accent, and she pretty much is Sally Bowles in real life, so the only problem would be getting her to learn her lines and show up, which seems to be the biggest issue with her.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2020 3:01 AM

Lindshay : call me if you play Shally Bowlesh and I'll give you a few pointersh!

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2020 3:09 AM

R14 it was a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2020 4:00 AM

Wasnt she in some play called Plow the field or something and she never showed up?

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2020 4:01 AM

Ever since she got that DUI and said "the black kid did it" after basically kidnapping him, I have hated her. The only thing she'd be good for is an autobiography but she's a liar and probably has no memory

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2020 4:06 AM

'La Lohan' wants do do a lot of things. She will never get her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2020 4:06 AM

Yeah it all sounds like coke talk.

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2020 6:36 AM

She has (or had) talent at some point, but if you saw the last few things she's been a part of, you'd never know it. Is it possible to lose a talent like acting? Surely, one can lose their singing voice or dancing talent as they grow older, but acting always seemed like something that only had the potential to get better over the years.

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2020 5:51 PM

She doesn't have the consistency to do Broadway, or anything else for that matter. Bless her heart. She needs to convince one of her many johns to marry her and be done with it. The ship has sailed on any kind of legitimate career.

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2020 5:59 PM

R23 plenty of child actors lose their "It Factor" as adults, even the ones who aren't cracked out prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2020 6:01 PM

She changed her face. Ruined it with lip/mouth stuff. Until she reverts to her old face, I’m out.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2020 6:02 PM

The old whore is back!

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2020 6:05 PM

She can star in 'Firecrotch: The Musical', produced by Brandon Davis and Paris Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2020 6:05 PM

She's a broke mess.

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2020 6:06 PM

DL Fave Melissa Beth Miller now has a better shot on getting on those shows before any Lohan does

by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2020 6:08 PM

R26, she was replaced.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2020 6:17 PM

I totally think you can lose acting talent. You have to be able to open up and project a private part of yourself without self-consciousness in order to be good, and if one's mentality changes with age well there that goes. She seems like she lost confidence in her actual talent as she got older -- no doubt a lot of demons getting in her way.

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2020 6:23 PM

She likes to talk a good game, and I agree with R22, it's coke talk.

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2020 10:22 PM

She is NOT “phenomenally talented”, LOL. She was good in one movie.

She used to be a good model, though.

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2020 10:29 PM

Shouldn't this discussion be in the 'Celebrities you're surprised are still alive" thread?

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2020 10:40 PM

I can’t believe she’s doubling down on DUIna's lies about being a Rockette. This whole family is a bunch of co-dependent enablers.

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2020 10:41 PM

R30 I miss Melly Beth

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2020 10:47 PM

I think the world has moved on, and she should also.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2020 10:48 PM

Lohan was a decent child actress whose limitations became profoundly clear as she got older. She was only so-so in Mean Girls--the script and supporting cast carried her. She did have charisma, a unique look, and big tits, and those would have carried her far if she wasn't a bipolar headcase with substance abuse issues.

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2020 10:52 PM

So, selling her ass to the towel heads not working out for her anymore?

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2020 11:05 PM

Im genuinely surprised that her trying to kidnap those refugee children wasn't the last straw for the "Give her another chance!" crowd. She tried to grab people's children!

And I love the yelp she makes at the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2020 11:17 PM

The most surprising thing about this is "The 34-year-old Mean Girls veteran." I was positive she was going to be the next member of the 27 Club. I always picture her passed out on the floor with an empty bottle of Xanax in her hand, bruises up and down her body from the rough sex and jewelry she stole shoved up her ass.

by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2020 11:32 PM

Oh hon, that ship has sailed, was torpedoed, and now is a wreck at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2020 11:36 PM

It would appear that Lohan's last great shot was the "Lindsay Lohan Beach House" , which failed miserably. Much of that was all "coke talk" as well, and a farce.

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2020 11:43 PM

R41 I still can't get my head around what that was all about. Was she procuring for a trafficker? (but she said the parents were the ones doing it?) And was she actually speaking legit comprehensible Arabic to them? I had forgotten how deep and hoarse her natural voice is.

Her shock at the end....did she expect a couple of beleaguered immigrants to surrender their children to some raving Pyrrha without a word?

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2020 11:58 PM

You have to wonder what happened to these child actors because it's so many that end up a wreck. I'd love to know the success rate for child actors and wouldn't be surprised if almost half end up with substance abuse issues.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2020 12:14 AM

On the Mean Girls reunion, she looked great and wasn't attention whore-y. She put out two pop songs in the last year (I think still unreleased?) that were good.

She's only 34, so she's got another 40+ years in the entertainment business if she wants it. Honestly, she needs to just shut the fuck up about her problems/drama/addictions and be professional, turn in good performances, and get a good reputation in Hollywood again.

An HBO max prestige drama with her in a supporting role with good reviews could jump start stuff for her.

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2020 12:19 AM

R46 If you look at the child actor trainwrecks, most of them came from sketchy backgrounds. Hollywood made it worse, but no child of DUIna and Michael Lohan was ever going to be a functioning adult.

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2020 12:22 AM

R47 can you introduce me to your dealer? You're on some good shit.

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2020 12:23 AM

R49 - yes, darling. Her name is alledgedly Dina.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2020 12:32 AM

The only threat La Linds poses, is to herself. I still find it a bit sad. "Mean Girls" will never be "Heathers", but she was genuinely funny, & likeable in that.

That being said, regarding lost career potential: Brittany Murphy is one that I mourn more often. I really think she could've had a chance at a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award at some point, given time and the right part.

by Anonymousreply 51November 19, 2020 12:34 AM

Because Broadway is doing so good now. Tumbleweeds.

by Anonymousreply 52November 19, 2020 12:36 AM

R51 excuse me?

by Anonymousreply 53November 19, 2020 12:37 AM

Finally.....we have a MAME!!!

by Anonymousreply 54November 19, 2020 12:39 AM

I'd love for an interviewer to ask her plainly what the hell she was doing in that video. How could she ever begin to explain it? The weird made up language, the bizarre accent when she said "don't fuck with Pakistan", trying to take the kid...

Honestly, I don't think Lohan is very bright at all, and I think she's lost her mind a bit. On that Lohan Beach House reality show she didn't seem high, but also didn't seem to be living in the real world and had absolutely no normal interactions with anyone.

She really is this generation's Barbara Payton.

by Anonymousreply 55November 19, 2020 1:17 AM

Finally.....we have a MARGO!!!

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2020 1:20 AM

Unlike Adele, Linds Loho is a triple threat. Broadway should be so lucky!

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2020 1:21 AM

Where's *her* Franchot Tone, r55?

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2020 1:24 AM

Don’t fuck with Pakistan!

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2020 1:42 AM

She may be troubled but I did find her likeable and entertaining on her beach club show.

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2020 1:42 AM

She's shifting from annoying to likeable, which is one of the keys to getting work on tv/film.

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2020 1:45 AM

I think of her as more of a Susan Cabot than a Barbara Payton.

by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2020 1:46 AM

Too tall.

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2020 1:48 AM

She's now a lot closer to appearing on an OnlyFans channel than appearing on a TV channel

by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2020 1:55 AM

R53 Everything in every facet of her life post-"Mean Girls" was absolutely cringe-inducing.

And if she were genuinely interested in helping that woman and her child, she'd have done so, without filming it.

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2020 2:03 AM

If she got sober and turned in several good strong performances,she'd be right back on top. Everyone loves a good comeback story .

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2020 2:04 AM

R30 Be careful with mentioning her. She had another frau meltdown and got another thread about her deleted today.

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2020 2:09 AM

Did you guys not see the Netflix series she did with Rupert Grint? She looks like a more attractive version of Emma Stone in it. She is in season 2. It's called Sick Note.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2020 2:23 AM

I have no particular animosity towards her, she's more a figure to be pitied than hated at this point. But I don't understand the idea that she was some sort of squandered talent. Lohan was a competent and decent actress in her early movies but not especially memorable.

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2020 2:29 AM

Acting requires concentration. It should surprise no one that someone who has difficulty even showing up to work might have little/no powers of concentration.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2020 2:30 AM

On the slim chance a studio was stupid enough to invest in her again, she'd end up right back in the gutter. She hasn't made the most important change, dumping her family of parasites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2020 2:35 AM

R71 I love the Carvel story! What low lifes the Lohans truly are. Dina is all about dining at The Olive Garden, and Outback Steakhouse. She's been papped drunk in the parking lots of both chains. But, hey, she was a Rockette!

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2020 2:40 AM

R68 that's nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2020 3:08 AM

Emma Stone walked away with the career Lindsay might have had if Lindsay had stayed sober, remained reliable, and worked hard to improve her craft.

Thirty-four is young in people years but ancient in actress years, particularly when the actress hasn't taken care of herself. Lindsay will never be more than a reality show freak act at this point. Occasionally a talented, beloved actor will get a second (or even third) chance, but Lindsay ain't no RDJ. She's not that talented, she's anything but beloved, and, perhaps most importantly, she's not male.

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2020 3:13 AM

How many comebacks was she offered between 2009 and 2015? She torpedoed each one.

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2020 3:18 AM

Lindsay faded into the background in "Mean Girls." If Emma Stone played the role, that would not have been the case. Lohan's only real unqualified success was the "Parent Trap" remake.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2020 3:19 AM

R76 Don't forget my role as Woman in Airport!

My favorite thing about Dina is her delusion that she's on a level with Kris Jenner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2020 3:33 AM

[Quote] Lohan's only real unqualified success was the "Parent Trap" remake.

I liked LiLo in Freaky Friday.

[Quote] You have to wonder what happened to these child actors because it's so many that end up a wreck.

Stage parents + mental illness + drugs + sexual abuse

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2020 10:01 AM

She's thinking Broadway could be a stepping stone for a comeback, but for her it would be the most difficult, since it requires commitment and dedication to do 8 shows a week over and over.

by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2020 12:53 PM

[quote]Lindsay Lohan is full of ambitions.

Ambition is fucking becoming a serious actor and taking acting classes and honing your craft.

I’ll make a sammich and wait, Linds.

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2020 12:56 PM

[quote] Lindsay Lohan is full of ambitions.

What's the old saying? The mind is willing, ... but the craving for crack is stronger? Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2020 1:06 PM

Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope.

It's tough work. Doing the same thing for 8 shows a week isn't for light weights. Film and stage both have their issues. On film sets, you're sometimes called to set hours before they actually need you and makeup doesn't really take that long, so it can get super tedious just waiting around forever. Stage requires a lot less waiting around, but so much more energy and you actually do have to show up. They can't shoot around you with your stand in while you sleep off a hangover.

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2020 5:53 PM

Dina has a Dancer's body. It's possible she could have worked as a Rockette at one point. Has Radio City ever come out and said she wasn't? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 83November 19, 2020 9:42 PM

R83 They did actually... several times. Someone linked to such an article.

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2020 9:47 PM

If I recall correctly, the spokesperson said it was as shameful, and as ridiculous as someone claiming he went to Harvard when he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2020 9:49 PM

[quote]It's possible she could have worked as a Rockette at one point. Has Radio City ever come out and said she wasn't? I don't think so.

It’s written right in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2020 10:01 PM

Just cast Dina and Lindsay in a revival of Gypsy. Neither will have to act and they can work on their demons every night. It's cheaper than therapy.

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2020 11:52 PM

R83 is that drunk Dina, drunk posting as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 88November 20, 2020 12:10 AM

Maybe Radio City misplaced her file? She's tall enough to be a Rockette. Nobody told me personally that she was never a Rockette.

by Anonymousreply 89November 20, 2020 12:33 AM

Put the Two Buck Chuck down, Dina/R89. You're heading toward alcohol poisoning.

by Anonymousreply 90November 20, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote] Lindsay is a phenomenally talented actress

This can’t be sincere.

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2020 12:47 AM

[quote]Dina has a Dancer's body.

If having a cirrhotic liver qualifies as a Dancer’s body, then yes.

by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2020 5:22 PM

I guess she's an official scat queen now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 27, 2020 7:55 PM

Dear God, those fillers are awful!

by Anonymousreply 94November 27, 2020 8:09 PM

I saw her in Speed the Play on the West End. I swear she was on book and cracked up laughing at least once. The theater was 1/2 empty.

by Anonymousreply 95November 27, 2020 8:26 PM

Yes, r95 Speed The Play up so we can all get out of here faster. Forget about the Plow now!

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2020 1:09 AM

They made Keanu Reeves' 94 movie about a runaway bus, Speed, into a stage production? Did LL play the Sandra Bullock part?

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2020 1:22 AM

That little bitch from IT is taking all my roles these days.

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2020 8:49 PM

Dina is such a narcissistic mother. She brainwashed all of her kids from birth to worship her like a goddess. That's why they all heap praise on Dina despite her having no talent, being a shitty manager and a deadbeat mother who put all of them to work young and takes all their money to spend on herself.

by Anonymousreply 99December 7, 2020 12:38 PM

Imagine the glory of being a Rockette who went to Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 100December 7, 2020 12:51 PM

So this is how the drunks who hang out at the end of the bar swap bullshit in the COVID era...

by Anonymousreply 101December 7, 2020 12:53 PM

Poor Dina. She got upstaged by Kris Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 102December 7, 2020 1:20 PM

Lindsay Lohan actually would have been better in Ratched than Sarah Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 103December 7, 2020 2:11 PM

She could MAYBE play Hooker Corpse #3 on SVU

by Anonymousreply 104December 7, 2020 9:52 PM

No. Kate Winslet would have been more interesting than Paulson.

Lohan ruined her looks. (Or grew out of them?)

by Anonymousreply 105December 8, 2020 4:49 AM

I'd have liked to see Andrea Riseborough as Ratched.

by Anonymousreply 106December 8, 2020 12:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!