Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charlyne Yi wants attention

“I didn’t feel safe on the set of The Disaster Artist!” she decides to tell us four years later for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 12:47 PM

What does she do for a living? How could she just quit like that? Aren’t all roles hard to come by?

by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2021 3:15 AM

Always the ugly or used-up ones.

by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2021 3:38 AM

Brave stance, Charlyne! Franco needs to be drummed out of Hollywood for his repeated predatory behavior and hopefully he will take phony Rogan along with him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2021 3:49 AM

Preying on children. Uhhh ohhh.

by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2021 3:59 AM

Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2021 7:01 AM

He’s barely worked since The Deuce

by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2021 10:00 AM

She's worried about the children......now. Not the last 4 years

by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2021 11:27 AM

R7 Probably because predators normally receive protection and accusers bear the brunt of doubt and retaliation. Professionally, Rogan should have a greater expectation upon him to make sure sh.t wasn't happening on the project than would Yi as a mere actress in the project.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 7:57 AM

Already a thread, started days ago OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 8:00 AM

She's not exactly a stunner, is she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 8:22 AM

ALREADY DONE. 1. Yes she is a nut. 2. That doesn't excuse James Franco is a pervert and creepy predator who's been cancelled for 2 years. NAME HIS NEXT MOVIE COMING OUT. You can't. He's done. But yeah not cuz of this one. Cuz of the women who went to court and settled for $$$$$$$..

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 8:42 AM

I don’t doubt that James Franco is a pig, nor do I doubt Seth is his bro-dawg enabler. However, I can’t shake the feeling that this isn’t really about him being a sexual predator. Why does this goofy looking bitch keep brining up the white thing? If he were a man of color would she be this gung-ho on taking him down? What is her true agenda? This whole thing stinks worse than her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 8:56 AM

This attention seeking cunt is UGLY as fuck!

Why is anyone even listening to this monstrous creature?

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2021 9:36 AM

Convenient to claim “I didn’t feel safe” during the height of the AntiAsian Hate. This fugly boy looking bitch is an attention seeking no talent. She tried to cancel David Cross. Now she’s going after someone who has been in the news , Franco. He texted a girl once who he didn’t realize was 17. Nothing else has been proven. I’ve worked with him a few times, he’s a weirdo method actor who doesn’t even seem like he notices the females on set because he’s so focused. He was nice to everyone and seems goofy. I felt he was asexual to be honest. This chick has been problematic behind the scenes on numerous occasions but she’s such a nobody , everyone’s just ignored and laughed at it.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 12:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!