Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 5: Niall Hogran and Lewis Fataldi

Discussion about the fat best friends Fataldi and Hogran and their fat, blubber lover fan, Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 52April 15, 2021 6:46 PM

Let’s continue here!

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2021 10:04 PM

Thanks for making a new thread!

I wonder if Niall will post pics of his giant Easter feast.

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2021 11:39 PM

It would be hilarious if he did! Chocolate eggs and a massive roast dinner.

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2021 11:41 PM

Fataldi’s Easter feast would be worth seeing too!

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2021 11:44 PM

Greasy Gemma captioned this photo of an Easter egg and a pack of chocolate rabbits - OMG Easter Bunny came! She posts as if she's ten years old - and now has FIVE big chocolate Easter eggs to scoff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2021 12:19 AM

Oh no, poor Gemma will be packing on the pounds! So much chocolate to eat for a short fat girl like her. I don’t think she cares though.

How quick is she going to devour all of that chocolate? A day or two? She has probably been stuffing her face with those treats all day.

Did she end up having a massive roast too?

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2021 12:44 AM

That Salted Caramel egg alone contains over 1000 calories!!!

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2021 12:47 AM

The eggs combined are probably over 10 cals as those solid chocolate ones are 2000 cals each. What a greedy hog she is.

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2021 10:43 PM

* probably over 10k cals

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2021 10:46 PM

10K!!! 3.5k calories equals 1 pound of fat, so that means her Easter chocs worth 10K calories are bloating her already fat figure about 1,5 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2021 12:24 AM

Gemma answered a fat anon about her Easter feeding -

Noooo I ate way too much over the four day Easter holiday and it's a diet for me tomorrow. Did you have any traditional roast dinners? I ate a whole Quality Street egg and the chocs inside yesterday.

by Anonymous

omg nooo don’t feel bad about it ! enjoy ,you’ve deserved it. i mean everyone eats lots of chocolate and other stuff on easter ! i’ve had so much chocolate too and the past few days we’ve been eating sooo good ! that quality street chocolate egg sounds soo yummy i wouldn’t mind getting one haha! don’t feel bad for eating the whole thing they’re so good it’s hard to resist loool

we actually had an easter barbecue! it was super nice and the weather was great 👏🏼

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2021 3:16 AM

Gemma’s Tumblr blog is the place to be for all the Fatties! She is encouraging them to eat more and more because they ‘deserve’ it.

Gemma had a massive Easter feeding too. That barbecue must’ve been massive. Does anyone want to guess what she ate?

She admitted she has been eating heaps of chocolate and is still wanting more of those chocolate eggs, like the Quality Street one. She is super gross, let’s hope her greedy ass will put on more weight!

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2021 7:26 AM

I wonder if Gemma is going to diet after that fattening Easter feeding.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2021 7:49 AM

Gluttonous Hogran posted a plate of brownies on his IG. Probably 400k a slice, and we know he ate all of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 6:37 AM

It is unbelievable he keeps posting his greasy snacks! Disgusting Hogran!

Of course he ate all of them. He probably doesn’t realise how fat and unhealthy he is. Do his fans enjoy his food content he posts?

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 6:51 AM

New pic of blubbery Fataldi looking massive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 10:51 PM

Holy crap, he has definitely put more weight on. I feel like he has never looked this big before! He has a problem. Do you think he realises how bad it’s getting?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 11:14 PM

His double chin looks big. And his face is very round. I don’t know if he has gained any weight though?

by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2021 1:11 AM

He has! Look at how happy Gemma is in her tags, describing him ‘so cute’.

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2021 10:49 AM

Niall and Lewis are both pretty cute. Especially Niall! I always thought he’d look even hotter with some extra weight on him.

by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2021 9:47 PM

They're the opposite of cute. Fat, greasy and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2021 11:37 PM

Very true. And both oh them getting fatter by the day.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2021 11:38 PM

It baffles me that some people find these guys attractive.

by Anonymousreply 23April 9, 2021 9:34 AM

Gemma is raging yet again at an anon who asked if she stanned Liam Payne now that he's put on about 30lbs.

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2021 3:56 PM

Gemma posted a photo of some greasy pasta she ate today in the park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2021 4:47 PM

Liam Payne larded out too? Would think she is thrilled! Why is she so angry?

That pasta definitely has heaps of cream in it! And it’s a massive portion too. Looks like she has given up on her calorie deficit diet.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2021 5:27 PM

Of course Gemma had a greasy pasta dish! She said she’ll go shopping later this week so she’ll probably have another feast too.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2021 11:18 PM

What did Niall Horan ever do to you cunts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2021 11:20 PM

You can eat outside in restaurants in the UK from today so no doubt she's planning some bottomless lunches. Not very comfortable though as the temps are only in the 40s and 50s still.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2021 11:29 PM

Yes, Liam has larded out during lockdown. He said in a recent interview that the fridge is his 'medication' so has been comfort eating. Check out how much fatter his face is. He looks like a grizzly blubbery clown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2021 11:39 PM

R28, that's a lardy picture of NIall. Look at that greasy shining moon face. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2021 11:43 PM

Woow, Liam really got fat too. He used to be pretty fit!

Gemma will certainly plan multiple LUNCHES like R29 said. The temperatures are not going to stop that greedy pig!

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2021 11:44 PM

Yep, the cold weather will make her want to eat MORE! With plenty of cider to wash it down and warm her up.

by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2021 11:46 PM

Niall’s face is glistening with grease! He has gained that double chin that looks like it’s not gonna go away ever again.

by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2021 11:46 PM

Ew, she is going to get that beach body for the summer in the shape of a beach ball! She will be stuffing with deep fried dishes and big breakfasts and dinners over the weekend and the coming weeks. And gallons of alcohol to keep her warm.

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2021 11:49 PM

Two members of 1d are now fat and two are junkie thin, leaving only Harry to be normal sized. He won't lard out as he needs to keep slim for his acting jobs.

by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2021 11:57 PM

She really should be careful if that’s the way she eats? I would imagine that she is gaining more weight all the time. Eating out constantly cannot be good for anyone. Her favourite meals are quite high in calories, too? Unbelievable greediness! What are her favourites?

by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2021 11:58 PM

Would’ve never thought they end up that way R36. Louie and Zayn are the skinny ones? They both are heavy smokers too. And then we have our favourite fatso Niall Hogran and the secondary hog Liam Payne.

Harry seems to be taking his career seriously.

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Yep, Zayn and Louis are scrawny with no muscle tone. Probably only weigh about 140lbs. Both very heavy smokers and smoking speeds up the metabolism.

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2021 12:19 AM

Liam Payne should be renamed Liam GAIN but he did talk about weighing more than he ever had before in a recent interview, so at least he's aware and will probably try to lose some of it. Niall on the other hand thinks he looks incredible.

by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2021 12:20 AM

Liam Gain! 🤣 Does Liam smoke too? That might support his weight loss process. If he knows and has talked about his weight gain that probably means he is already planning on diet and hard gym sessions.

It would be hilarious to see Fat Niall Hogran next to Louis Skeletonson these days. The weight difference is shocking.

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2021 7:14 AM

'Louis Skeletonson'!! 🤣🤣

Bully Louis used to think it was funny to slap Niall round the face or twist his nipples when they were both in 1d and Niall was small. He wouldn't dare try that now Niall weighs 60 pounds more than Louis and could flatten him in a fight.

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2021 7:34 AM

That would be a fight that would be hilarious to witness! Louis twisting Niall’s nipples these days would cause a lot of jiggling! In all those shirtless photos Niall has shared his nipples and chest area look super soft. I would like to see that Lardo making Bully Louis crumble.

by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2021 7:58 AM

Cold weather will make her to want to eat more? How does that work?

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2021 8:42 AM

Of course it works.

by Anonymousreply 45April 13, 2021 10:52 PM

Butter ball! His face is so round. Like a balloon! Gemma is very excited about that blubber flabber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 14, 2021 9:36 PM

Lewis looks the opposite of 'cute'! He looks like a fat woman in her 60s, not a man in his 20s.

by Anonymousreply 47April 15, 2021 8:34 AM

He does! It is very hard to believe that he is only 24 years old. And at least 80 lbs overweight. Probably more.

by Anonymousreply 48April 15, 2021 9:14 AM

Gemma thinks he is ‘cute’ because he is so fat.

by Anonymousreply 49April 15, 2021 9:21 AM

You are weird for thinking that her finding him cute has something to do with his weight.

by Anonymousreply 50April 15, 2021 11:24 AM

Gemma posted a pic of blubbery Niall in a pub and captioned it 'his tum tum'! Gross.

by Anonymousreply 51April 15, 2021 6:39 PM

Oh course she loves his belly! Seems like this thread got paywalled again so here is a new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 15, 2021 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!