Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Frau websites filled with posts about gay men?

Do you see posts like

[italic] • Names Gay Men Give Their Cats

• Music Gay Men Listen To At Work

• Cars Gay Men Drive

• Things You'll Find In A Gay Man's Kitchen

• Let's Be Gay Men At A Mall [/italic]

Or is it just a one-way thing?

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2021 11:55 PM

If the gays were invading their space like the fraus do ours, then they would.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2021 8:11 PM

Which space are they invading R1?

Datalounge?

Aren't the vast majority of posts from females on here confined to the weird Hammer/Ben Barnes/British Royal Family and other easily avoided stalker threads?

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2021 8:14 PM

"Frau" is misogynistic term, and I am offended when you guys use it. I don't understand you palpable hatred of women, especially when we have proven to be your allies. Frankly, my gays would never talk about me or other women so insultingly just because we have a vagina, so maybe it's a subset of the gays who post here. My gays and I have mutual respect for each other. I wish you guys could respect women. I know I'd feel a lot less triggered posting here if you showed some respect.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2021 8:18 PM

[quote] I know I'd feel a lot less triggered posting here if you showed some respect.

See, that’s the problem. This assumption that we have to post to meet your sensitivities.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2021 8:32 PM

Many tend to lust after closetcases, so, yes, probably.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2021 8:35 PM

How is Frau misogynistic, R3? It is just the German word for woman. Is it only in German that it is problematic?

What about:

Femme (French)

Mujer (Spanish)

Vrouw (Dutch)

Virino (Esperanto)

Donna (Italian)

Mara (Maltese)

Wahine (Hawaiian)

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2021 8:42 PM

I'm triggered by "my gays", you stinky gash @R3. We are not your pets, so kindly fuck off and try to have a conversation with DH.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2021 8:45 PM

R2 - gay bars (the few that are left) are the spaces many gay men feel have been invaded by straight women; part of the SITC cultural fallout, along with artisanal cupcakes and overpriced footwear.

R3 “my gays” is arguably more offensive than “frau” - were not a monolithic group that lives to be your human Birkin Bag.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2021 8:49 PM

For all their complaining about trans invading their spaces they certainly have no problem invading ours.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2021 9:08 PM

Given that no one's been to a bar, let alone in a gay bar in the past year R8.....

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2021 9:18 PM

This problem predates covid

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2021 10:10 PM

Women are fucking users and cunts. Fuck OP and R3

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2021 10:54 PM

Read through this thread to understand why we don’t glorify your gashes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2021 10:56 PM

Not all women are Fraus. It doesn't mean woman, it's a specific kind of woman.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2021 11:02 PM

Specifically, the kind that comes to a gay website and complains that we’re not posting with enough sensitivity for her

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2021 11:04 PM

It's hilarious how you guys didn't clock R3 as a very lazy and obvious troll.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2021 11:09 PM

"my gays" was the tell, r16. yes, r3 has angried up the blood here.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2021 11:17 PM

Inday

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2021 11:21 PM

My fags are very loved. I always treat my fags as my equal, as long as they do my hair and mix up a mean Cosmopolitan.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2021 11:22 PM

Troll or not, R3 looks like she washes with Comet.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2021 11:32 PM

Thinking R3 is a troll. No woman says "my gays" these days.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2021 11:48 PM

“Outfits Gay Men Wear When They Fist 🤜 🤜 🤜 “

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2021 11:53 PM

Yes, R3 was cleverly rehashing every DL stereotype of "fraus" and "hags" and the issues some DLers have with them.

The fraubsession on here though is baffling.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2021 1:24 AM

Lesbians are man-hating. They don't like gay men. I don't like them.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2021 1:29 AM

I am a gay man with many lesbian friends.

They don't all hate men, they are not about drama the way many gay men are and they love going to basketball, football and baseball games.

And the ones I'm friends with don't have teenage boy's haircuts or wear tank tops and flannel shirts and eat nutloaf or any other DL stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2021 1:34 AM

You can't tell me that a frau didn't start this particular thread, for example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2021 1:38 AM

Frau websites are filled with posts about fraus. No other subject is tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2021 1:38 AM

R25 Ugh football games. Are you amusing and pettable?

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2021 1:41 AM

If you believe that all gay men hate "sportsball" it's not surprising you believe that all lesbians hate men.

DL attracts some severely damaged homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2021 1:44 AM

OP is an attention seeking obese alcoholic middle age slut. She talks like she smokes a carton of Pall Mall's per day.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2021 1:48 AM

No, I'm getting a very friendly, Millennial vibe from OP.

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2021 1:48 AM

The fraus have taken over this site, which is the largest gay site on the internet. I remember them being a problem even back in the day when I started posting here in the mid-2000s. Fuck them and their feelings.

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2021 1:53 AM

OP is tiresome, whom ever she is. Can’t gay guys get some time alone?

by Anonymousreply 33March 28, 2021 2:01 AM

[quote]No woman says “my gays” these gays.

I do!

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2021 2:15 AM
by Anonymousreply 35April 6, 2021 11:29 PM

Nothing you can do can make me untrue to my gays...my gays...

by Anonymousreply 36April 6, 2021 11:39 PM

Don’t let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, snowflake frau R13.

by Anonymousreply 37April 6, 2021 11:42 PM

Good one, r36. Took me a minute, but good one.

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2021 1:00 AM

Who would ever go to a frau website to find out? Nobody cares what fraus talk about.

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2021 1:06 AM

Hey, OP, you cunt, how about checking out our "(Gay Guys) Dialing the Phone with a Pencil." No, it didn't actually start with those two words, but that is what it is about. Why did we not have say so? Because this is a gay site, and lesbians are more likely to cut the tree down to make the pencils, as they pounded the Touchtone as soon as it was developed.

AND, Miss "I See A TREND!" Pusspot, it also is because gay men, unless provoked, do not intrude on Lady Bullshit forums and sites. BECAUSE we're not the kind if idiot, intrusive Frauen cunts and their catphish sisters who DO intrude.

Now fist yourself until the dry roughness ignites in sulfurous sparks and you start a fire.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2021 2:28 AM

R39 DL cares why fraus talk about. There are a shitload of frau posts here. That is what this whole stupid thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2021 6:02 PM

Fraus are tedious and exhausting. How did they ever think they would be welcome on a gay board?

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2021 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!