Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Frau websites filled with posts about gay men?

Do you see posts like

[italic] • Names Gay Men Give Their Cats

• Music Gay Men Listen To At Work

• Cars Gay Men Drive

• Things You'll Find In A Gay Man's Kitchen

• Let's Be Gay Men At A Mall [/italic]

Or is it just a one-way thing?

by Anonymousreply 4204/07/2021

If the gays were invading their space like the fraus do ours, then they would.

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2021

Which space are they invading R1?

Datalounge?

Aren't the vast majority of posts from females on here confined to the weird Hammer/Ben Barnes/British Royal Family and other easily avoided stalker threads?

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2021

"Frau" is misogynistic term, and I am offended when you guys use it. I don't understand you palpable hatred of women, especially when we have proven to be your allies. Frankly, my gays would never talk about me or other women so insultingly just because we have a vagina, so maybe it's a subset of the gays who post here. My gays and I have mutual respect for each other. I wish you guys could respect women. I know I'd feel a lot less triggered posting here if you showed some respect.

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2021

[quote] I know I'd feel a lot less triggered posting here if you showed some respect.

See, that’s the problem. This assumption that we have to post to meet your sensitivities.

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2021

Many tend to lust after closetcases, so, yes, probably.

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2021

How is Frau misogynistic, R3? It is just the German word for woman. Is it only in German that it is problematic?

What about:

Femme (French)

Mujer (Spanish)

Vrouw (Dutch)

Virino (Esperanto)

Donna (Italian)

Mara (Maltese)

Wahine (Hawaiian)

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2021

I'm triggered by "my gays", you stinky gash @R3. We are not your pets, so kindly fuck off and try to have a conversation with DH.

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2021

R2 - gay bars (the few that are left) are the spaces many gay men feel have been invaded by straight women; part of the SITC cultural fallout, along with artisanal cupcakes and overpriced footwear.

R3 “my gays” is arguably more offensive than “frau” - were not a monolithic group that lives to be your human Birkin Bag.

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2021

For all their complaining about trans invading their spaces they certainly have no problem invading ours.

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2021

Given that no one's been to a bar, let alone in a gay bar in the past year R8.....

by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2021

This problem predates covid

by Anonymousreply 1103/27/2021

Women are fucking users and cunts. Fuck OP and R3

by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2021

Read through this thread to understand why we don’t glorify your gashes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1303/27/2021

Not all women are Fraus. It doesn't mean woman, it's a specific kind of woman.

by Anonymousreply 1403/27/2021

Specifically, the kind that comes to a gay website and complains that we’re not posting with enough sensitivity for her

by Anonymousreply 1503/27/2021

It's hilarious how you guys didn't clock R3 as a very lazy and obvious troll.

by Anonymousreply 1603/27/2021

"my gays" was the tell, r16. yes, r3 has angried up the blood here.

by Anonymousreply 1703/27/2021

Inday

by Anonymousreply 1803/27/2021

My fags are very loved. I always treat my fags as my equal, as long as they do my hair and mix up a mean Cosmopolitan.

by Anonymousreply 1903/27/2021

Troll or not, R3 looks like she washes with Comet.

by Anonymousreply 2003/27/2021

Thinking R3 is a troll. No woman says "my gays" these days.

by Anonymousreply 2103/27/2021

“Outfits Gay Men Wear When They Fist 🤜 🤜 🤜 “

by Anonymousreply 2203/27/2021

Yes, R3 was cleverly rehashing every DL stereotype of "fraus" and "hags" and the issues some DLers have with them.

The fraubsession on here though is baffling.

by Anonymousreply 2303/27/2021

Lesbians are man-hating. They don't like gay men. I don't like them.

by Anonymousreply 2403/27/2021

I am a gay man with many lesbian friends.

They don't all hate men, they are not about drama the way many gay men are and they love going to basketball, football and baseball games.

And the ones I'm friends with don't have teenage boy's haircuts or wear tank tops and flannel shirts and eat nutloaf or any other DL stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 2503/27/2021

You can't tell me that a frau didn't start this particular thread, for example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2603/27/2021

Frau websites are filled with posts about fraus. No other subject is tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 2703/27/2021

R25 Ugh football games. Are you amusing and pettable?

by Anonymousreply 2803/27/2021

If you believe that all gay men hate "sportsball" it's not surprising you believe that all lesbians hate men.

DL attracts some severely damaged homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 2903/27/2021

OP is an attention seeking obese alcoholic middle age slut. She talks like she smokes a carton of Pall Mall's per day.

by Anonymousreply 3003/27/2021

No, I'm getting a very friendly, Millennial vibe from OP.

by Anonymousreply 3103/27/2021

The fraus have taken over this site, which is the largest gay site on the internet. I remember them being a problem even back in the day when I started posting here in the mid-2000s. Fuck them and their feelings.

by Anonymousreply 3203/27/2021

OP is tiresome, whom ever she is. Can’t gay guys get some time alone?

by Anonymousreply 3303/27/2021

[quote]No woman says “my gays” these gays.

I do!

by Anonymousreply 3403/28/2021
by Anonymousreply 3504/06/2021

Nothing you can do can make me untrue to my gays...my gays...

by Anonymousreply 3604/06/2021

Don’t let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, snowflake frau R13.

by Anonymousreply 3704/06/2021

Good one, r36. Took me a minute, but good one.

by Anonymousreply 3804/06/2021

Who would ever go to a frau website to find out? Nobody cares what fraus talk about.

by Anonymousreply 3904/06/2021

Hey, OP, you cunt, how about checking out our "(Gay Guys) Dialing the Phone with a Pencil." No, it didn't actually start with those two words, but that is what it is about. Why did we not have say so? Because this is a gay site, and lesbians are more likely to cut the tree down to make the pencils, as they pounded the Touchtone as soon as it was developed.

AND, Miss "I See A TREND!" Pusspot, it also is because gay men, unless provoked, do not intrude on Lady Bullshit forums and sites. BECAUSE we're not the kind if idiot, intrusive Frauen cunts and their catphish sisters who DO intrude.

Now fist yourself until the dry roughness ignites in sulfurous sparks and you start a fire.

by Anonymousreply 4004/06/2021

R39 DL cares why fraus talk about. There are a shitload of frau posts here. That is what this whole stupid thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 4104/07/2021

Fraus are tedious and exhausting. How did they ever think they would be welcome on a gay board?

by Anonymousreply 4204/07/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!