Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fag Hag-sploitation

I want to hear stories of how your Fag Hags betrayed and abandoned you. I had one who used to be a really cool & fun smoker/drinker/cocksucker back in the day, become a Jesus Freak Mommy, who’s trying to have the perfect image on Instagram and sells Energy Patches, tell me that her rich hillbilly husband wasn’t comfortable with me being around the kids because of my “lifestyle”. Um excuse me, Bitch! Isn’t this the same fucking slut who willingly got gangbang’d by 7 guys in High School and giggled about it, while also revealing their cock sizes. Like fuck you, you cum-guzzling cunt slut. Needless to say I’m done with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 29, 2023 4:27 PM

Every single one! It’s too painful to recount during a pandemic! I hate being entertainment for repressed bitches who throw you under the bus the minute their man feels uncomfortable! It’s not gratifying that they are all now single or in bad relationships! It’s just sad they aren’t who they claimed to be!

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2020 10:46 PM

Fakest people since republicans

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2020 10:49 PM

If I could go back in time: 1. I’d of went to a more gay-friendly HS, a performing arts. 2. Much more cautious with girlfriends, been friends with way less of them and focused on establishing more male friends.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2020 10:50 PM

FAKE NEWS.

OP is just the Misogynist Troll looking to get cheap jollies and feel superior at women's expense again.

It doesn't have friends, let alone fag hags.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2020 10:53 PM

R4 is the “never speak ill of perfect, precious women” troll Frau.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2020 10:55 PM

R4 Not OP, but the issue is a fact and not misogyny! Women are not all fucking angels, you myopic cunt!

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2020 10:56 PM

I’m at the point with mine where they’re consumed with kids under 5 and their idiot husbands. I’m really looking forward to when the kids are in their teens and the hubby is fucking the neighbor lady, they’ll want to hang out and I’ll sternly reject them.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2020 10:57 PM

FF R4

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2020 10:58 PM

One of mine enjoyed using gay as an insult! When you don’t have self respect you’ll take love from literally anyone! Enter fag hags!

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2020 11:01 PM

R9 one of mine was talking about a guy from high school we always suspected to be gay and she literally called him a “faggot” (insult, derogatory usage; PS she fucked him too) like “he’s such a faggot” in fucking Stonewall Inn one night.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2020 11:05 PM

R10, many of the have no concept of gay men as actual people! We are fucking window dressing to make them look cool! They think we are the Rhoda’s even though most of them weigh 400 lbs! Literally zero sensitivity! Can you imagine saying the N word to a friend who is a POC? It’s gross!

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2020 11:08 PM

There was a co-worker who kept trying to become my hag recently and this quarantine has actually been a bit of a godsend because of that. She gives me bad vibes. Married, no kids, pushing 40, and was insanely wanting to friend me on Facebook and asking me way too many questions too early. She's a bit much and I get the feeling like she's one of those people who uses any information you give her to find a way to use it against you one of these days. She's also insanely handsy and gropey and talking about how her husband's friend likes to stick his fingers in her underwear and smell them or something. It was pretty gross.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2020 11:18 PM

And you tolerate these people because...? We have no such equivalent in the lesbian world, as far as I know, but the types you describe are everywhere.

R12, TMI revealed too fast is an attempt to gain similar information about you for salacious gossip with her less 'cool' friends. There are a lot of malignant types out there who have no ideas of their own and rely upon gossip for social cachet. You are doing well to avoid her.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2020 11:23 PM

[quote] I’d of went to a more gay-friendly HS, a performing arts.

You went to high school? I never would HAVE guessed.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2020 11:24 PM

We tolerated them because they were the only people who claimed to accept us, r13! When you start gaining self respect you see them for who they are!

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2020 11:24 PM

Fag-hagsploitation is the name of my next series! Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2020 11:26 PM

[quote] We have no such equivalent in the lesbian world, as far as I know, but the types you describe are everywhere.

I like being friends with lesbians because they actually care about women.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2020 11:27 PM

Avoid these types. If you must be friends with a woman, a well-educated and intelligent woman may be a better friend than these fair weather losers who want to "get the wild out of their system" before settling down into an ordinary life and look at gay men as accessories and not human beings. I for one would not be friends with anyone, no matter how "cool" it made me look if I didn't feel a connection on an intellectual and spiritual level. I have a gay male friend and we have been friends since I was 14 and even when married (I am now widowed) my late husband was also able to be friends with him. What I am saying is, look for a friend that befriends you for your mind and because you have things in common, not some bimbo who will turn Republican and marry some moron who doesn't like gay people. Ffs self-respect. These are women who come and go, but friends of any gender and orientation stay for life.

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2020 11:30 PM

That's a great statement, R15. Not having a fuck to give is liberating.

It's gratifying to hear so much confidence where fear used to rule. Maybe the days of 'fag hags' are finally over. Who needs to wonder if you're actually accepted or just being played?

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2020 11:31 PM

R19 I demand we call freedom from fag hags “The Emancipation of Mimi”! Never heard the album, but it has a nice ring to it!

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2020 11:35 PM

r13 is wrong.

Lesbians have the "lesbro," "dutch boy," or "dyke tyke."

Straight guys and lesbians share a lot of interests. I've known lesbros who are really into outdoor recreation, camping, music and barbecuing with lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2020 11:41 PM

R21 Lesbro and Fag Hags are such unimaginative names! Please tell me breeders gave birth to these atrocities!

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2020 12:00 AM

Lesbro is pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2020 12:18 AM

R19 It’s sad gay people have to learn that contempt and conditional love is not acceptance r19

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2020 12:19 AM

I don't think it's just gay people who have to learn that R24. We all want to be loved and, sometimes, we'll settle whatever we can get. Only being able to learn from past mistakes can get us to find the friendships and relationships we need and deserve. The truly insane ones are the ones who keep doing it over and over again, hoping that it'll be different this time.

by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2020 12:28 AM

I've had wonderful female friends in my life who are far from the "fag hag" stereotype, but there have been a few that seemed like the moment they met me, they wanted to collect me like a fucking doll or purse or something. It was never for me, but for them.

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2020 12:49 AM

R26 is empathic! You’re good people! I can tell by your post!

by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2020 12:53 AM

All of my female friends have been lovely, but I had a fag hag whose treachery was astounding. A long time ago (mid-80s) I had a big circle of friends across many different groups and DF was always at parties I'd go to. I was popular and people talked about me positively. She would constantly try to hang out in our group, laugh loudly at our in-jokes, and always wanted to hang out with me. She'd drop by my house and sit around. After much begging, I got her a job at the happening spot where I was working, making tons of money. Everyone wanted to work there. She started as "Bob's friend" but soon made her own way. The staff changed quickly so it wasn't "my gang" anymore. One night at the end of the night and a few drinks in, she just turned to me and said, "You're just a drunk fag who nobody likes. Why don't you just get lost?" Even typing those words stuns me--I still have not run into anyone (even virulent homophobes) who spoke to me with such contempt and such venom. I was a good-time guy, not really a drunk, but I've always wondered why she would use all her wiles to get a freaking restaurant job.

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2020 1:02 AM

R28 sums up the experience nicely

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2020 1:04 AM

R28 sounds like an experience my boyfriend had once. Sorry you had to go through that.

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2020 1:39 AM

R28, Your very regrettable experience with a jealous, resentful woman is exactly why some females prefer to hang out with gay men ie common interests without the jealousy and pressure for sex.

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2020 2:05 AM

R28 Hags use you up until they no longer need you.

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2020 2:59 AM

My high school and college years just flashed before my eyes

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2020 3:04 AM

Every one of my gay friends that has a hag has more drama and difficulty than any straight man I know has with his wife. Why subject yourself to this? You don't need her for anything.

At least the ones who are married and/or mothers have something else to focus some attention on. Those of you with unattached hags are really masochists.

by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2020 3:05 AM

OP, you sound fucking mental.

If you're cool, cool men (straight and gay) will like you. If you're cool, cool women (straight and gay) will like you.

Stop trying to embody some Tennessee Williams, Edward Albee misogynistic bullshit that's dreary. Maybe you're part of the problem in your relationships.

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2020 3:05 AM

My friend group from my early 20s was chaotic and people would come and go. One staple was this one overweight girl. She was the constant around which all others rotated. She was charming, helpful, a good listener, and just seemed like a sweet person. She helped some of my friends get jobs, she helped people when they were down and out, and she basically was like the mom of the group.

Found out later she would slip a mickey into drinks of guys and then act all motherly and insist they stay the night at her place. It was only after she got pregnant by one of the guys we figured out what she was doing. We all pretty much cut ties with her after that. She went back to live with her parents in another state and didn't even contact the father when the baby was born.

Last I heard they guy and his partner are still trying to find the kid because she put it up for adoption without his consent.

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2020 3:49 AM

R35 I can tell from your “read”, Ms. Kweeny Thang, that you are definitely not little Miss Drama-Free.

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2020 5:04 AM

R36 now that is beyond fucking crazy. We need that on these threads that are slightly so critical of women that the Fraus charge into to claim women are saints. Yeah, men can Rape but to bring a kid into the mix and just give it away that’s up there with pedos and sex slaves.

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2020 5:08 AM

Some of my best friends I've had for almost 20+ years since my sophomore year in high school. My best friend is among then and she's a married woman of means. I assumed she would change when she married into her fancy family, but our bond is as strong as ever. The most dramatic up and down friendships I've had have been with other guy men. I wish it weren't so, but it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2020 5:18 AM

Had a friend for 20 years, the day my Dad Died and had to have my Mother institutionalized. The FAT Cunt calls and says she can't go because her soon to be white trash Crawford County Husband hates Fags. I could buy a new car with all the money I spent buying that hefer food .

by Anonymousreply 40April 27, 2020 5:19 AM

GOD, that woman in OP's photo looks like Trisha Paytas who would the last person on Earth you'd want as a fag hag. Not to mention she's the kind of person who's mental enough to do what the fag hag referenced in R36 would do to gay guys.

While we're at it, let's talk about fag stags which are rarer than a quadruple rainbow on Leap Year Day.

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2020 5:24 AM

R17 Why do straight people always have to invade this site? Can gays/lesbians have anything to themselves?

by Anonymousreply 42April 27, 2020 5:39 AM

R28 Hopefully she’s dropped dead since then.

by Anonymousreply 43April 27, 2020 5:43 AM

R42 she’s in quarantine and celebrating her Bachelorette Party on here tonight.

by Anonymousreply 44April 27, 2020 6:24 AM

Nothing killed the energy faster of any 90's gay gathering of note, than an invasion of nelly Asians or throngs of overweight, cigarette smoking, loud mouthed fag hags invading the dance space. Whipping their hair in your face and constantly bumping into you and all the while being smug in the regard that YOU needed to be glad they were so accepting of your lifestyle and having graced you with their toxic obnoxiousness.

by Anonymousreply 45April 27, 2020 10:30 AM

Lesbro? Who knew....not me, but I don't trust men all that much to begin with. I've learned that you can't be 'friends' with them because the overriding libido wants to believe it has a chance, however slim.

If I had a dollar for everytime some straight 'friend' bro' type would hit on me back when I was young and naive, I wouldn't be waiting for a gov't check.

by Anonymousreply 46April 27, 2020 2:36 PM

I had a friend from high school, not really a fag hag at all, but a friend. We both ended up moving to a city up north and kind of hung out more together. She was smart, a lawyer, but more on the plain side. Not sure she would ever get married. Then she met a guy and got serious with him. She invited me over to dinner with him and he was so outwardly hostile to me, I knew that I would never see her again. They have kids now. I’ve always wondered if that asshole husband was gay.

by Anonymousreply 47April 27, 2020 3:06 PM

Advice to younger gays: Don’t get too deeply involved in friendships with women. They WILL abandon you.

by Anonymousreply 48April 27, 2020 3:11 PM

R48 I agree. Single (straight) women will just use you to pass the time, but as soon as they land a BF or husband, their personality changes real fast and they drop out of sight just as quickly too.

Madonna is the perfect example of this. She had all these gays worshipping her, and then as soon as she married Guy Ritchie, she dropped them all like a hot rock because she wanted to play English lady of the manor and didn’t want to be associated with that “lifestyle” anymore. Then as soon as she got divorced, she wanted to pick up where she left off and couldn’t understand why “the gays” were no longer interested in her.

It’s always all about them - you are nothing more than an accessory to most straight women.

by Anonymousreply 49April 27, 2020 5:18 PM

The other thing is the ones that are eternally single are usually fucking nuts and will attach to you like super glue and become huge cockblocks.

by Anonymousreply 50April 27, 2020 5:47 PM

The straight, male version is just as bad. These are usually sardonic, quasi-hipsters from an upper middle class background; the amateur stand-up comedian types that suck all the oxygen out of the room. They’ll go on-and-on about being an ‘ally’, yet constantly make remarks that indicate how much they look down on gay men and don’t take them seriously. You simply exist to underscore their freethinking awesomeness. They regard gay men alternately as helpless & fey victims or evil cunts (if you dare to disagree with Mr. Straight-but-o-so-down-with-the-gays.)

by Anonymousreply 51April 27, 2020 5:52 PM

R51 this species is usually widely found in LA, NYC and other liberal hotspots. They can also be found in conservative, metro areas too where they use there “acceptance” of fags to score pussy. Fuck them too.

by Anonymousreply 52April 27, 2020 6:05 PM

I know this is a site for pointless bitchery but I appreciate the kind responses from R29-R32. All these years later I am astounded at how awful she could be. My best friend is a woman but by no means is she a fag hag. We just clicked.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2020 1:47 AM

The worst ones in High School were always the repressed Lesbians, I was outed by like 5 Dykes... one came out in HS, another in college and the other 3 are married to men. It was like they were on a mission to out me. “Hey don’t you all notice what a big, Butch pussy-muncher I am... look at that fag over there!!!“

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2020 11:59 PM

In my next lifetime, I hope to spend/waste a lot less time on female friends. With rare exception, they prove to be worthless.

by Anonymousreply 55April 29, 2020 12:01 AM

"Don’t get too deeply involved in friendships with women. They WILL abandon you."

Or WORSE. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 56April 29, 2020 12:03 AM

I was friends with one who got mad at a gay in our group and spread a false rumor about him getting gangbanged. I knew another psycho bitch who got pissed about something petty & spread a rumor a gay guy had HIV... he did not.

Don’t be friends with straight women.

by Anonymousreply 57May 9, 2020 12:47 PM

My best female friend has been my buddy since we were both 12 years old. We shared secrets and dreams and ambitions. She's married now, has a couple of kids, but we're as close as we ever were. We always remained in touch, even when we were both at college. We have similar interests. She's a wonderful singer, and frequently takes part in amateur theatre. If I was straight, I would have married her.

by Anonymousreply 58May 9, 2020 1:53 PM

R58 That's a childhood friend. Not to be confused with the thread topic. They're different.

by Anonymousreply 59May 9, 2020 1:58 PM

Rancid whores. They basically use you up for the fun years from High School to post-college and once they husband- & especially baby- up they dump you so they can fit in at the PTA with all the other cunt mommies. My biggest advice to younger gays is DO NOT put effort into Fag Hags. Come out and move away to a place with a good gay scene and put efforts into good relationships with other gay men. The women will betray you.

by Anonymousreply 60May 12, 2020 10:43 PM

Oh yeah r60 because the gays will not betrayyou EVER!

by Anonymousreply 61May 12, 2020 11:47 PM

Contrary to popular belief, straight men don't care if their women were "sluts". They fear the opposite more: a frigid frump.

by Anonymousreply 62May 12, 2020 11:58 PM

R61 crazy gay men are pretty easy to spot. Women will slither in and hang out for 5 years and then you’re like oh shit she’s nuts.

by Anonymousreply 63May 13, 2020 12:31 AM

We stick around when fags pay our salary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 14, 2020 3:56 AM

I always wondered if there was some term for this experience. Sometimes, my friend Jess is talking, then all of a sudden her voice drifts away and I have a vision of her spiraling helplessly into spinster-hood. She is alone and helpless and it pleases me. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 65May 15, 2020 3:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2020 8:54 AM

R66 - you think she wasn't having sex with Cedric and just kept him around for nothing? Women have sexual urges too.

by Anonymousreply 67May 21, 2020 10:12 PM

R65 - hate to break it to you but most of us could get married tomorrow if we settled because there are LOADS of men but women just don't want to settle. Sometimes having all your money and property to yourself vs sharing it to "get a husband" is ok. I learned that after my divorce. Thank God I never put anything in both our names.

by Anonymousreply 68May 21, 2020 10:15 PM

Fag Hags are the plague. If you want a girlfriend find a dyke, they won’t go out past 9pm but they’ll stick around for years.

by Anonymousreply 69July 10, 2020 2:42 PM

It's not the females who abandon their gay friends who are the real problem. Based on stories I've read here, the gay men are lucky they moved on. The real problems are the broads who move in on a gang of gay friends, pretend to befriend every one of them when they are really obsessed with one member of that group and go out of their way to claim them as their own, pushing everybody else aside. I realize that a lot of gay groups of friends don't last too much longer than the party when it finally ends, but friendships would have a greater chance of lasting if scheming interlopers (both male and female) didn't come in and create a bunch of shit and smile grimly as former friendships turn into vicious enemies.

by Anonymousreply 70July 10, 2020 2:57 PM

R70 Sociopaths?

by Anonymousreply 71July 10, 2020 3:02 PM

This obese, bipolar mess of a gay guy in my building (Nyc) has a bevy (“stable”, “swarm”, “pod”, “gaggle”???) of fag hags. All of them are 50 plus years old. Fat. Unmarried. They literally constitute his entire social circle. They are petty, bitter, unhappy people consumed with trivial crap like making complaints against neighbors for bullshit things. The obese dude is on disability. None of the hags work. Invariably, one or more of them are on his shortlist for some childish spurn or drama. It is sad I guess. For all of them.

by Anonymousreply 72July 10, 2020 3:11 PM

You should consider yourselves lucky that hags who got married and calved decided to erase you from their lives - would you really want to listen to them complaining about their brats and husbands 24/7?! I sure wouldn't. I'd rather be friendless than have a bunch of self-important fraus for friends.

by Anonymousreply 73July 10, 2020 3:34 PM

ive seen the scunt in the op's pic on u tube....she the queen sow of skank.

by Anonymousreply 74July 10, 2020 3:56 PM

Lots of younger Women are fucking horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 75July 26, 2020 5:18 PM

If you’re familiar with the demon-possessed women of today. You know this look. She’s fun while she says rude, degrading jokes to you but dare to fire back and this is the glare you receive...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 26, 2020 5:25 PM

My circle of girlfriends all ended up getting married.

I did the engagement parties, the dress shopping, the fittings and the planning of ceremonies and receptions. I was the "maid of honor" several times.

Then the babies came and it was all over. They go baby crazy. My once cool and fun friends became "Karens".

Now most hate their lives and their husbands. I'm getting the "It's been too long, let's get together and catch up" bullshit.

Never, ever again. Get a dog and a good lawyer. I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 77July 26, 2020 5:43 PM

When all the former fag hags get together, decide that they need a night away from their hubbies and children and choose to invade your favorite gay hangout, that's when you realize how lucky you are that either they dumped you or that you never hung out with women like that or that most women don't really know how to behave in public. If I had a drink for every time my ear started ringing with their drunken "woo's" or their intoxicated proclamation of "OMG! You gays are so fabulous!", I would never be sober!

by Anonymousreply 78July 27, 2020 12:45 PM

R28, now that’s a CUNT.

And we love u, R28. Fuck that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 79July 27, 2020 1:09 PM

Do faghags who sacrifice their love lives and stay fiercely loyal to their gay friends until the very end exist or are they a myth?

by Anonymousreply 80July 27, 2020 1:56 PM

R80 They exist. I see them at my hang-out spot, having been with the same group for well over a decade. Their loyalty remains steadfast, but the energy they had a decade ago has turned into a bit of a sadness. I don't think they have other female friends, only gay men, so they aren't part of a hen party. After a while, women like that are gay men simply with female parts.

by Anonymousreply 81July 27, 2020 2:05 PM

R81 yeah good fag hags are NOT a Girl’s Girl.

by Anonymousreply 82July 27, 2020 2:22 PM

R82 I've seen major stank eye from these "good fag hags" to the hen parties who come into my establishment. They are the Queen Bee, and no one will take over her throne.

by Anonymousreply 83July 27, 2020 2:42 PM

Dumb, stupid, fake plastic bitch. Her stupidity isn't going to age well either.

by Anonymousreply 84July 27, 2020 2:50 PM

R28 how did she get pregnant if he was gay? Even with mickes?

by Anonymousreply 85July 27, 2020 2:58 PM

I get this r15 "We tolerated them because they were the only people who claimed to accept us,"

This has happened to me when I've moved into a new place or a new environment. You don't want to come across as creepy by declining invitations off the bat but, yeah, soon enough, you need to move away.

Interesting thread. Haven't read all yet though.

by Anonymousreply 86July 27, 2020 7:58 PM

Infamous gossip columnist and out lesbian, Liz Smith, on Jackie O.’s younger sister—socalite and wannabe actress—"Princess" Lee Radziwill, and her homophobic shit stirring between Truman Capote and Gore Vidal:

“She was always a close friend of Truman Capote’s. But then Capote got embroiled in that ridiculous libel suit with Gore Vidal over his claim that Vidal had been drunkenly kicked out of the White House,” Liz said. “Lee is the one who told Capote the story, but when it ended up in court, she threw him to the wolves. All she had to do was tell the truth. But she refused, and Truman lost the lawsuit, which devastated him. During the trial, as a last-ditch effort, he asked me to call her and beg her to testify. And you know, Truman had done everything for her. He even tried to help her start an acting career. But when I called her and said, ‘Lee, you really testify for Truman,’ she said, ‘Oh, Liz, what do we care; they’re just a couple of fags! They’re disgusting.’ I was so stunned, I just hung up. I’ve never spoken to her since.”

by Anonymousreply 87August 2, 2020 4:00 PM

Dump the Fag Hags!

by Anonymousreply 88August 27, 2020 1:50 PM

Women are scum.

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2020 8:49 PM

R87 Well of you look up the word "Cunt" in the dictionary you'll find a large portrait of Lee. She's burning in Hell now where she belongs anyways.

by Anonymousreply 90September 4, 2020 5:02 AM

Have any Fag Hags went on drunken benders and ranted about how “all fags are deviant pedos who want their precious babies!” yet due to QAnon brainwashing?

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2020 5:20 PM

All of them just eventually got married, having kids, moved to suburbs etc. Gays are a convenient way to have fun for them but eventually they all turn into suburban fraus.

That’s why the reboot of Will and Grace never rang true. She’d have married and moved on in that 15 year interim.

by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2020 5:27 PM

Fag Hags want to drain your soul dry. Give me an Old Maid any day. Better yet, don’t be friends with women... they’re fickle as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2020 5:33 PM

OP, are you from the Deep South?

by Anonymousreply 94September 21, 2020 5:46 PM

I love when the older ones drop their guard and use a limp-wristed gesture to characterize you as a "pansy". I hope they all die of cunt cancer!

by Anonymousreply 95September 21, 2020 7:05 PM

R95 “Is he... you know...?”

by Anonymousreply 96September 21, 2020 9:20 PM

I have several close female friends and they are the best. However, if any of them began to venture into fag-hag territory, I'd have to end the friendship.

by Anonymousreply 97September 21, 2020 11:35 PM

R97 your post poses the question: Where is the Fag Hag line? Like where do they cross it?

by Anonymousreply 98September 22, 2020 2:25 AM

R96 Trying on my Panama hat sitting opposite me in a restaurant, she wanted to know if it looked sexy on her. Before I could say anything, she said "Well, you can tell me if I look sexy wearing it, but you don't want to fuck me" as she let her wrist drop. She was in her early 70s then and very rich and very stupid.

Another woman in my building, when commenting on things I say to her, routinely goes limp-wristed while saying "I'm with you".

by Anonymousreply 99September 22, 2020 3:34 AM

R99 it’s definitely either fag-flagging or a dismissive move that they’d never do to a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 100September 22, 2020 4:30 AM

It may simply be by chance, but I don't believe I have ever met or seen a "fag-hag" of the type described above. Is it perhaps a generational thing?

I had one girl at college who asked if I would be her gay friend. I did not take the question well, but in her defense she came out of a political and social straight-jacket and had no idea how to even broach the topic of sexuality at all. I saw her years later and she was perfectly nice. And I had plenty of girl friends at college and am still in touch with most of them.

A lot of my friends who have married and had kids have become less present in my life but I don't take that personally. Some people move, some people have to care for parents, some people change careers and have to re-prioritize.

Life happens.

by Anonymousreply 101September 22, 2020 6:32 PM

R101 you’re probably well-adjusted and didn’t have an oppressive mother. Your not mentally broken, so vibes don’t magnetize psycho fag hags who feed on the souls of gay men. Count yourself lucky.

by Anonymousreply 102September 22, 2020 7:51 PM

OP’s Hag is a fat pig.

by Anonymousreply 103October 2, 2020 3:22 AM

I don't know why FH/Gay relationships go south, and feel sad about mine.

He was younger, worked in my profession, and we laughed a lot together. I had a young family at the time, and he couldn't seem to get that sometimes I was emotionally exhausted from them, and didn't want to deal with him.

He was protective and kind to me, almost possessive. We broke up because I wouldn't run some trivial errand for him. True, he had done many things for me, but he had more time because he was single with no kids.

We are no longer friends because ultimately we had very little in common. And I think that is what happens to many FH/Gay relationships.

Moral of the story: be realistic about the limitations of your friends.

by Anonymousreply 104October 2, 2020 3:54 AM

R104 is a former homely, chunky party girl turned boring, fat Frau who is sure that motherhood makes someone a Saint.

by Anonymousreply 105October 2, 2020 4:20 AM

Studies have shown that women choose friends based on the stages of their lives and men choose friends based on common interests/hobbies. That fag hag doesn't just dump her gay friends, she dumps her single female friends too if said fag hag has gotten engaged/married/had kids.

by Anonymousreply 106October 2, 2020 5:11 AM

R105 Well, we know your mother was a saint. She would have to be with a bitter queen like you for a son.

by Anonymousreply 107October 2, 2020 8:45 AM

I have one "girlfriend" that survives. My best friend actually and I know that it's rare.

Once they're married off and the kids start to arrive they just seem to fade away.

Beware though, once they get sick of their husbands and consider divorce, they come sniffing around again.

I've been unreceptive and I highly recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 108October 2, 2020 1:36 PM

R104

What a cunt you must be in real life. With zero self-awareness.

[quote] We broke up because I wouldn't run some trivial errand for him. True, he had done many things for me, but he had more time because he was single with no kids.

by Anonymousreply 109October 2, 2020 2:34 PM

R109

No. It takes a lot of self awareness to raise children.

My former friend is somewhat stuck. Wants a relationship, but too picky when it came to looks. So he leaned on me for emotional support, and was too self-centered to understand that my children came first.

That is the problem with some people. They get resentful when a child's needs come before theirs. Almost as if they haven't grown up. But they have.

by Anonymousreply 110October 3, 2020 4:02 AM

I do agree with R110 that people without children have to realize that parents will almost always put their children first. If you can't handle that as a friend then you have to move on.

by Anonymousreply 111October 5, 2020 10:22 PM

There a few Trump supporter ones that I’m about to dump.

by Anonymousreply 112October 6, 2020 4:00 PM

My hag married a Republican! And when asked about whom she votes for, she says, "I don't pay attention to politics. I vote for whomever my husband tells me to."

by Anonymousreply 113October 6, 2020 8:13 PM

R113 did you nominate her for a guillotine?

by Anonymousreply 114October 6, 2020 8:44 PM

No one tells you this as a young gay. I’m surprised the Eldergays don’t give an Orientation on this subject.

by Anonymousreply 115November 23, 2020 4:03 AM

I’ve also been betrayed by fag hags. I’ll never give them the support again that they were so flippant from removing from me for whatever sick reasons.

by Anonymousreply 116November 23, 2020 4:11 AM

R116 once they’re past 25-30 they drop us like hot potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 117November 23, 2020 4:48 PM

This time of year is when their cuntiness really comes out. The competition of the Christmas cards and who’s husband gave them the biggest ring. GOOD RIDDANCE!! Fag Hag free for 5 years and counting.

by Anonymousreply 118December 11, 2020 1:06 AM

Gays drop fag hags at the first sign of mediocre delivery dick.

by Anonymousreply 119December 11, 2020 1:12 AM

R119 what is mdd?

by Anonymousreply 120December 11, 2020 1:18 AM

WOW!! I haven't thought about Fag Hags for years. My Fag Hags(well the one Helen) now that is a story.

by Anonymousreply 121December 11, 2020 4:49 AM

R121 let’s hear it

by Anonymousreply 122December 11, 2020 5:06 AM

They’re all fucking pigs.

by Anonymousreply 123December 26, 2020 10:14 PM

DUMP THE HAGS!!

by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2021 10:28 PM

R104 is the lowest of the low, but the typical fag hag. My experience is with cunts like her. As the gay friend, you listen to them go on and on about boy/man problems (my hags had to be hot once out of jr. high), are there for them whenever you need them, and are their cheerleader when they are down. When it comes time for payback, say asking her to "run a trivial errand" (can you come pick me up, I lost my keys), it's already wine-o-clock in her house and she's exhausted from her long day with the kids. Why are you even here, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 125February 21, 2021 3:57 AM

They’re temporary friendships.

by Anonymousreply 126February 21, 2021 5:40 AM

I've been left to dry when many close female friends get boyfriends.

I had one of my best friends from my youth email me a few years ago, apologizing for literally dumping me when she met her husband. I thought about emailing her and reminding her that her twin sister had done exactly the same thing a few years before, but I refrained.

However we are all on a train journey with different stops, journeys and destinations.

It's best to let go and not hold judgement.

Of course I am more discerning in my older age when it comes to letting people get close.

by Anonymousreply 127February 21, 2021 6:10 AM

The thing I hate about being friends with women is they are so bipolar. Say you are friends with two who are also friends, they’ll get their periods synced up and get into a fight, they’ll want you to side with each of them, if you pick you’re fucked, if you don’t you’re fucked. During the fight, they’ll entice you to talk shit about the other, if you engage then once the fight is over they’ll pair back up, better Besties than ever and go against you for “talking shit”. I dealt with this histrionic bullshit all through high school & college. As men, gay men, whatever, we’ll never be part of the girls club, at the end of the day unless you’re 100% their minion and play by their narrow worshipping rules they will always pick to support another woman over you. I realized years ago that straights are just animals, incapable of higher thought. They’re programmed to find the perfect mate, conform and keep status quo. As a gay man, straight women see you as no more than a pet hamster or just plan disposable, unless she’s your mother. My best advice to young gays: drop the hags, love your fags!

by Anonymousreply 128February 21, 2021 7:24 PM

[quote]"You're just a drunk fag who nobody likes. Why don't you just get lost?"

PERFECT subplot for Carrie and Standford in Sex And The City 3.

by Anonymousreply 129February 21, 2021 8:25 PM

Most modern women are sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 130March 27, 2021 10:55 PM

Fag hags are usually fat and unloved

by Anonymousreply 131March 27, 2021 11:16 PM

Knew a fag-hag who hung out with 3 gays exclusively, from the mid 80s to early 90s, going on AIDS marches, supporting the gays always. Then Daddy died and left her a portfolio of shares in medical companies. She bought an apartment on 5th Ave and was never seen again.

Her name was Ledley I believe.

by Anonymousreply 132March 27, 2021 11:21 PM

R132 bet she’s a fat Ol cunt now

by Anonymousreply 133March 27, 2021 11:23 PM

My main fag hag married a guy who was never really comfortable hanging out with me, so she stopped.

Like her husband, she started voting Republican too

by Anonymousreply 134March 27, 2021 11:28 PM

I’m sorry, R134 I hope she has a terrible, painful bout with cunt cancer.

by Anonymousreply 135March 27, 2021 11:31 PM

I’m content with knowing women as acquaintances rather than as friends.

by Anonymousreply 136March 27, 2021 11:57 PM

What you have to come to understand about nearly all women is that they’re animals who think only biologically. They pretend to be higher thinkers, but that’s all bullshit. Their main goal in life, whether conscious or subconscious, is to see their spawn proliferate. If someone doesn’t go along with the “family agenda” women want that person eliminated. They’re basically into sociological Genocide. It’s why 9/10 times when cuts come around in the office the gay will have to go over the breeder. Women are truly evil and they all function like an intertwined amoeba, communicating back & forth to each other. If they’re keeping a gay around it’s because you’re a servant, as soon as the money man comes along, you’re gone. I do think there is a shift and embrace for LGBT, because women on a biological level know the planet is in trouble and see the need to stop explosive population growth as the only chance for survival. So, even your allegedly woke girlfriends are really just trying to “THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 137March 28, 2021 12:21 AM

R137

I predict you will commit an act of road rage soon.

by Anonymousreply 138March 28, 2021 12:42 AM

What I'm hearing here is good, old fashioned male chauvinism.

It's ok for gay men to drop other men like hot potatoes, to be changeable and superficial, but when a woman decides she's moving to a new phase of her life, it's the ultimate insult. Could you just be the typical man who refuses to be rejected by a woman because, gulp, she's inferior to you, and how dare she hurt you?

Yes, people (men and women) grow and change. Yes, you will get dropped by friends. It doesn't really mean anything.

The egos you men have. Really. GROW UP.

by Anonymousreply 139March 28, 2021 12:46 AM

R139 go fuck your Dad, again.

by Anonymousreply 140March 28, 2021 12:54 AM

R139 lots of gay men deify women growing up and the disappointment is more severe and hurts worse when a woman does it.

by Anonymousreply 141March 28, 2021 12:57 AM

R141

Well, I do feel an iota of compassion for you there. But look at it from the POV of our little fag hag. Here she thought she had found the perfect man, with a beautiful balance of male and female qualities, and then you go and spoil it all by being stubborn and inflexible and short-tempered like the typical straight guy when she wants to grow in a different direction.

Talk about disappointment!

by Anonymousreply 142March 28, 2021 1:26 AM

The problem is the relationship is one-sided all along. The Hag is the one using the Fag.

by Anonymousreply 143March 28, 2021 1:49 AM

I dropped mine when she went full QAnon. She was kind of a selfish bitch anyway. She tricked me into going to New Orleans so we could spy on her boyfriend and I had no idea what she was doing until we were headed out of Houston on I-10.

by Anonymousreply 144March 28, 2021 2:05 AM

R144 she probably thinks you’re a Pedo

by Anonymousreply 145March 28, 2021 2:12 AM

I wouldn't doubt it, r145. I knew she was going to be a problem when she voted for Trump. I love how high and mighty these bitches get about some issues even as they cheat on their alcoholic husbands.

by Anonymousreply 146March 28, 2021 2:35 AM

Men & women don’t mix. They’re only fun every so often and by mid to late 20s they’re total buzz kills. They like to make gay men into eunuchs, total cock blocks.

by Anonymousreply 147March 28, 2021 3:13 AM

[quote]My main fag hag married a guy who was never really comfortable hanging out with me, so she stopped. Like her husband, she started voting Republican too.

Most straight women are so weak and spineless. As soon as they find a “man,” they become his slave, lose their own identity, do whatever he tells her to do, and pretends to love everything he does just to keep him happy. Even women who think of themselves as being strong feminists end up doing this shit - look at Madonna when she was with Guy Ritchie.

I gave up trusting straight women long ago. I learned a long time ago that gays are nothing more than amusing toys to them that they get rid of as soon as they find a man and/or have children.

by Anonymousreply 148March 28, 2021 3:23 AM

R148 the pendulum swings both ways as usually the women are only doing that to entrap the man and later destroy him, jus’ like a spider.

by Anonymousreply 149March 28, 2021 3:46 AM

I love this thread. Mine were usually fat sluts who couldn’t make other friends or angry, repressed lesbians who thought that being around me would make them look less dykey. All cunts in the end.

by Anonymousreply 150April 27, 2021 6:02 PM

Avoid these types. If you must be friends with a woman, a well-educated and intelligent woman may be a better friend than these fair weather losers who want to "get the wild out of their system" before settling down into an ordinary life and look at gay men as accessories and not human beings.

I don't especially seek out well-educated people, I don't know what that proves. Getting a better, or longer, education, doesn't make you a better friend or nicer person.

by Anonymousreply 151April 27, 2021 6:15 PM

Mine was a super talented actress in Texas. She went QAnon/MAGA so I stopped communicating with her and eventually blocked her when I saw the ridiculous Facebook messages about Pizzagate and Satanic cabals.

by Anonymousreply 152April 27, 2021 6:17 PM

You’re better off. Who wants to be a pet anyway?

by Anonymousreply 153April 27, 2021 6:18 PM

It’s sad to see the younger generation of gays who are so bitchy to each other and worship these girlfriends, who will leave them high & dry. The hags will disappear and none of the other fags will want to play with you.

by Anonymousreply 154April 27, 2021 6:18 PM

I never had a hag. My best friend, who was much more gay-acting than me, had a whole group of them. But he wasn't a flamboyant gay, he was more of a nerdy gay, so they were nerdy hags.

by Anonymousreply 155April 27, 2021 6:33 PM

R36 there’s an after school special in there somewhere

by Anonymousreply 156April 27, 2021 7:42 PM

R155 Star Trek and Pokémon hags are entirely different and more loyal. We’re talking about boyband, slutty skirt-wearing, drunk hags.

by Anonymousreply 157April 27, 2021 7:42 PM

R157 Oh. I did have one of those come to think of it. lol Always trying to get me to go down on her, one time she succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 158April 27, 2021 7:54 PM

After the dopamine and youthful hormones start to dry up, straight women are just boring procreating animals. The fun part is that they drop you, but you get to live a life of freedom while they age gracelessly and have kids and husbands that hate them.

by Anonymousreply 159April 27, 2021 8:28 PM

Eldergay here. I went to gay bars and gay parties to be with men. I had no interest in palling around women in a gay environment. Usually, I found hags to be pushy, presumptuous, flaky and flighty. I couldn’t trust them and I avoided them.

by Anonymousreply 160May 6, 2021 1:03 AM

I had one get mad at me and start a rumor that I had HIV, needless to say I cut off that homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 161September 24, 2022 1:56 PM

LMAO at this thread

by Anonymousreply 162July 29, 2023 4:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!