Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mighty Joe Biden is Running for President Again in 2024

Before you know it DL, we’ll be back on the road to 270.

Offsite Link
by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 2405/05/2021

Glad Trump is gone, but 81 is too old.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 103/27/2021

I think 81 is old, too, but I don’t see what other answer Biden could give without there being controversy.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 203/27/2021

We need someone under 55 as President.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 303/27/2021

“Oh he’s just so old. He’s too old!”

😂 This is exactly like the first posts in my thread from 2018.

Offsite Link
by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 403/27/2021

I can’t believe we have midterms next year ugh. It’s exhausting.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 503/27/2021

Good. Let Joe run again. For right now, he's the best option.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 603/27/2021

[QUOTE] I can’t believe we have midterms next year ugh. It’s exhausting.

It’s not so exhausting when you’re on the winning side, R5. Joe will lead us to victory in the midterms and then cruise to re-election two years later.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 703/27/2021

2024:

Offsite Link
by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 803/27/2021

He had no other choice than to say he'll run again. Who the fuck asks that question after less then 3 months in to a four year term anyway? It was a stupid question by the press; as stupid as asking if Harris would again be his running mate.

Imagine if he had said no? All hell would have broken loose and he would then become a lame duck President.

It was the right answer. Whether or not he was telling the truth is anyone's guess.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 903/27/2021

It's only been a couple of months since the start of this Administration and the beltway media is ALREADY talking about 2024.

It's like the media are hyperactive children, never satisfied. I'll be mommy in the tub with a glass of wine, the door locked, and something loud on the ipod to ignore the children.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1003/27/2021

It’s not just the media. It’s the nature of politics in general. Trump registered his re-election campaign the day he became president so he could start raising money for it. The hustle never stops.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1103/27/2021

The Reason Joe Biden is So Popular

Offsite Link
by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1203/29/2021

[QUOTE] President Joe Biden has kept his public focus on combating the pandemic and passing his infrastructure plan. But privately the president’s political operation has started preparing for 2024, including the Democratic party’s main committee.

[QUOTE]The Democratic National Committee has quietly assembled a core team that is focused not just on the 2022 midterms but on the next presidential cycle and the expected Biden re-elect, according to Democratic officials in and outside the DNC.

[QUOTE]Weeks after the inauguration, the committee’s research team, led by Nick Bauer, started gathering “oppo” on over 20 Republican politicians and has identified 49 GOPers who could run.

Offsite Link
by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1305/04/2021

81 is not too old. Remember, you’re only as old as you look.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1405/04/2021

Trump accomplished lowest unemployment in 50 years, lowest minority unemployment in history, tax cuts for the middle class, increase in wages, USMA, trade deals, Middle East peace deals, increased military strength, no wars, Space Force, reduced the danger of conflict with North Korea, China tariffs, secured the border, 400 miles of new border wall, decreased illegal immigration, no domestic terror attacks, low gas prices, energy independence, lowered America’s greenhouse gas emissions while growing the US economy, brought back manufacturing, Three Supreme Court appointments, hundreds of federal judge appointments, championed the 1st and 2nd Amendments and delivered COVID 19 vaccine in record time, and that’s just a partial list. Suck on that China Joe!

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1505/04/2021

Then I hope he keeps taking vitamins and supplements for memory! He’s gonna need them to run a country at the ages of 82-86.

Offsite Link
by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1605/04/2021

He should run and he must serve a second term. He's doing better than younger Clinton or Obama and he is only three months in.

So obviously age is not the issue. It's the quality of his work. He will go down as one of the greatest presidents - to my surprise I might add, as he was not the candidate I supported.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1705/04/2021

Go Joe! I hope he can run again. He’s great for America and a genuinely nice person.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1805/04/2021

Funny how Making America Great Again required getting rid of the idiot former guy. Lol

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 1905/04/2021

When SNL does a🤣 Biden, they must have him wear a blue Made America Great Again cap.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 2005/04/2021

R15 had to stop bathing his pet unicorn to post all that.

Get back to your unicorn now, defacturd.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 2105/04/2021

I’m barely recovered from the last one — sheesh,

Anyway, I hope he does! He kicking all sorts of ass so far. Clearly, age hasn’t been an issue for him up to this point.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 2205/04/2021

Youth is overrated.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 2305/04/2021

Youth is wasted on the young.

by Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsinreply 2405/05/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!