Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos Thread 4: Niall Hogran and Lewis Fataldi

Paywalled again. Gemma continues to insist that Niall looks hot and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2021 9:34 PM

Here's another British singer who's packed on 100 lbs this year. Pete Doherty - formerly reed thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2021 3:34 AM

Why do they always paywall our threads! These are hilarious. Gemma needs to go to the opticians because Niall does not look healthy at all! Neither hot. She probably loves Peter Doherty’s body too and is hoping Niall Hogran and Lewis Fataldi will transform into that, too!

And I think that transformation might actually happen. Niall and Lewis both are putting on more weight and looking unhealthier than ever.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2021 5:59 PM

I can't understand why they paywall our lardo threads yet allow the awful racist Meghan Markle threads to flourish in their thousands. It sometimes feels like DL has been invaded by the KKK these days.

Niall posted an ugly pic taken from about 2 foot above his face to minimise his double chins. He's wearing heart shaped sunglasses and looks as if he's trying to look edgy like Harry Styles, but he just comes across as stupid and doughy.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2021 3:21 AM

You’re right! The lardo threads are hilarious. But, we will continue creating new ones.

I have just seen that ugly picture of Hogran. I think he believes he looks very cute. He is leaning forward to hide the double chin. Doughy and scary look.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2021 7:01 AM

Gemma’s greasy dinner yesterday: “fish&chips and scampi for dinner 😌”

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2021 7:11 AM

Fish and chips AND scampi? It's no wonder that she's the size of a house.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2021 2:55 AM

Those portions are typically massive! That is so much food. A huge helping of chips, that big chunk of greasy fish AND a mountain of scampi. Who eats all that? And it’s all deep fried!

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2021 4:52 AM

Aaand, that is yet another meal worth of over 1000 calories. Will she ever stop?

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2021 7:06 AM

She can't resist cataloguing all her high calorie meals. All she thinks about is Niall, Fataldi, and FOOD.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2021 8:54 AM

She is always writing them down! And probably counting the calories too. It would be funny to know what’s the most calories she’s eaten in a day. I think it’s a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2021 9:26 AM

She really doesn’t seem to be thinking about anything else, R9!

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2021 9:33 AM

“The size of a house”

She must be a big girl.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2021 8:01 PM

5ft and size XL so she's probably around 200lbs herself. She'd be more if she wasn't so short.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2021 12:57 AM

5ft? So, she’s like a bungalow. 5ft and 200lbs is massive.

Her highest amount of calories for a day will be around 15 000 or something similar.

I would be worried if I was her and if I was so obese. Why isn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2021 6:51 AM

G is really excited by her latest purchase of an ugly pink mug in the shape of a PIG! Clearly reminds her of Hogran.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2021 7:13 AM

Of course it is a PIG! That mug looks a lot like Hogran. I think no one is surprised she purchased it and is over the moon about it. She is screaming how cute it is.

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2021 10:12 AM

Everything she buys is childish and food related. Remember that giant plushie in the shape of a croissant?

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2021 12:19 AM

She loves her food related items. Croissant plushie? Is she a child? Does she think she can eat those food plushies?

by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2021 12:46 AM

That is so hilarious R17. She is so overweight and thinks nothing of it. Food plushie, pig mug! She should be embarrassed about the extra poundage but she just seems to be proud of her chub.

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2021 4:04 AM

I thought we agreed to call them “lardasses?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2021 6:09 AM

Lardo is a common slang term and we prefer it. More contemporary. But nobody is stopping you from calling them 'lardasses'.

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2021 6:53 AM

I agree that Lardo is a better word. Although, Lardass is a perfect one to call these fatsos, too.

That’s true she is just reinforcing the idea of her being a greedy hog by buying piglet mugs and croissant plushies. She is embarrassing. Why is no one stopping her?

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2021 7:03 AM

“Lewis with a fan in mcdonald's in glasgow!”

This is from Gemma’s blog. She was so excited and said she wanted to go eat McDonald’s with Lewis Fataldi.

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2021 7:18 AM

“Lardo” is not a widespread thing and the OP of the Part 3 thread agreed to keep up the tradition of lardass.

You ungrateful whippersnappers are going to miss slang words when they’re gone.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2021 7:55 AM

What is the problem? Lardo, lardass, same thing. All of them are massive fatties.

R20 video is a great demonstration of the three fatsos eating pies!

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2021 5:28 PM

Gemma is ecstatic today because her solid chocolate Finnish Easter egg arrived! They are on Amazon for only 9.99 but of course Gemma made her poor mom send one over and fill in a customs form too.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2021 1:27 AM

Link to Easter egg post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2021 1:28 AM

Lardette Gemma got this message:

Are you sending that yummy egg to Niall or keeping it?

Her reply:

keeping it obv (it’s 4 eggs not just one), but hey i would love to send some to niall too i’m sure he’d love that ! 😍😍

FOUR eggs! All solid chocolate so probably about 2k calories eacb.

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2021 6:21 AM

Four eggs all for herself! Always eating like a hog.

Of course she wants to send them to Niall. Maybe she will get another packet of four eggs and sending it to lardo Niall. She is right though, that Niall would love them.

I don’t understand why her mother and friends are sending her chocolate, when they must know she is very overweight?

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2021 8:25 AM

The other link to the greasy easter egg post didn’t work so here is a working link. Look how excited she is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2021 8:33 AM

2k calories in one egg is a lot! Is she planning to eat all of them herself?

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2021 9:13 PM

Her family are probably fat too. She was furious when she couldn't get hold of those eggs in the UK. They are dairy free so all the taste comes from fattening nuts.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2021 5:38 AM

That explains why her mother is sending her more fattening treats! If all of them are fat, then they don’t understand what healthy means. Gemma’s 4.5k calorie deficit still makes me chuckle. Someone should educate Gemma about obesity and what it does to you. It is not a good look on anyone.

Dairy free eggs?! Nuts are so fattening so that’s definitely even worse than regular dairy eggs. No wonder why she loves those so much. So desperate for wanting them so her mother has to send them to her. Greasy Gemma probably didn’t give her any other options.

It’s so hilarious to see her ranting about food! Just like her idols, she is clueless and will continue gaining more weight. Hogran and Fataldi can definitely relate to that.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2021 5:56 AM

Why do you think her family are fat too? Because they send her chocolate eggs?

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2021 10:25 AM

A new pic of Fataldi in Scotland with a face like a butter ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2021 10:52 AM

He looks so overweight. How much does fatso Fataldi weigh? How tall is he anyway?

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2021 10:54 AM

His face is so round! Such a fat lard ball. He definitely eats junk food and junk food only.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2021 10:57 AM

Fataldi is 5ft 9.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2021 10:58 AM

How much does he weigh? 250 lbs?

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2021 11:20 AM

I think he could be even more than that. He is pretty fat.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2021 11:27 AM

‘Lardette’ 😂

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2021 1:17 PM

So are these lardos stuffing their faces with chocolate and Easter roast?

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2021 11:46 PM

Niall will serve up a massive roast dinner that his chef has cooked. He'll definitely break lockdown and get a party round. He'll have a whole pantry full of giant chocolate eggs.

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2021 12:40 AM

Niall will have bought this giant egg from luxury chocolate shop Hotel Chocolat. It's 1.1kg of chocolate and costs eighty pounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2021 12:44 AM

Niall has a personal chef?! He looks like the kind of guy who loves a massive greasy roast dinner! Chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

That egg is massive and Niall will love that! Imagine how much weight he will put on just because of the Easter feeding.

I think Lardo Fataldi will have a massive takeaway for his easter meal! He seems to be loving his McDonald’s and other fattening fast foods.

Not sure what Lard ball Gemma would eat for Easter. We know she will have those fattening nutty eggs, but what else?

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2021 12:52 AM

'Easter feeding' LOL

She's bound to wolf down all FOUR of the solid chocolate eggs tomorrow and no doubt her 'Host Mum' (whatever that is) will cook some mega feast for the family. At 26 Gemma seems too old for a Host Mum arrangement but she does come across as very childish.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2021 1:01 AM

The type of eating these lardasses do sounds more like feeding to be fair!

She will have those fattening chocolate eggs throughout the day and other high calorie chocolate treats. She really seems to indulge in chocolate. She will wolf down about three platefuls of that mega feast and of course, have pudding too. I don’t really get that host mum arrangement either but maybe she needs someone to cook for her? All those mega meals and takeouts.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2021 1:08 AM

She managed to cook that weird seafood 'sandwich' on her own and also some brownies I think? For Easter day in England, people have a traditional roast dinner - often roast lamb or chicken and all the trimmings such as balls of greasy onion stuffing, roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips, sausages wrapped in bacon and lashings of fatty gravy. This is followed by an apple pie served with double cream.

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2021 1:18 AM

Wow, so she isn’t completely lost when it comes to cooking! But it actually makes sense as she loves all those fattening foods so she wants to be able to bake and cook more treats for herself.

So, a greasy roast dinner for Gemma with a massive slice of apple pie drowned in double cream, just like she LOVES it. She is a big cream lover with all those Christmas foods, and seafood sandwiches smothered in cream. She will be stuffed to the brim! I can imagine her pouring a whole jug of greasy gravy on her plate too.

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2021 1:27 AM

Yes, she even had cream with her Christmas herrings! Gross.

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2021 2:17 AM

Exactly! She loves her cream for some reason! Cream is packed with calories so she really should avoid it. It’s going to add more blubber around her body. Can you imagine how much cream and chocolate she will have just on Easter?

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2021 4:52 AM

Paywalled once again. Here is a new thread. Let’s continue the fattening Easter feast discussion there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2021 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!