Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stepsof2Foreigners

Does anyone watch the YouTube videos of this hot couple (Adam and Bernardo)?

Sure, they're cute and in love, but after about 3 or 4 videos, my main thought is "I kind of don't care."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2021 9:48 PM

We've talked about them before. They seem kind of dim and oddly asexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2021 8:13 PM

I find guy on the left/front good looking but the other one not at all. Weird. No, haven’t watch their videos but youtube puts them to my front page daily.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2021 8:24 PM

The white guy has grown more handsome as time has gone on but, when he talks, PURSES!

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2021 9:15 PM

Their content is so curated for views. It seems so fake and scripted most of the time. Every thumbnail has some degree of nudity to get clicks but the video barely even shows the thumbnail scene. Similar to OP, I watched a couple and then was bored.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2021 9:18 PM

They do seem like they are totally in love with each other, which I live seeing.

It's funny; there's another Youtube couple that's constantly commenting on their videos like "We live right near you!" and "We should get together!"

The second couple is not nearly as attractive so I guess this couple doesn't want to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2021 9:20 PM

Bernardo is the shorter, brawnier Brazilian guy. Adam is taller and leaner.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2021 10:00 PM

[quote]It's funny; there's another Youtube couple that's constantly commenting on their videos like "We live right near you!" and "We should get together!"

That's Husband and Husband. I actually think they're cuter.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2021 10:01 PM

R6, Adam hasn’t been lean in a long while

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2021 10:41 PM

Every time I hear the Brazilian speak, I think of Rodiney from the A-List

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2021 10:42 PM

No, but he's been dealing with mental health and addiction issues. Dunno if they've had a video with him shirtless in a while.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2021 10:43 PM

R10, which one?

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2021 12:14 AM

I find them very cute together—but kind of boring

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2021 12:14 AM

[quote][R10], which one?

Adam. They had planned to spend six months traveling around the world (well before COVID) and got as far as Mexico when he had kind of a breakdown. He also went to rehab a few months ago.

He's actually got kind of a sad story. His parents put him through conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2021 12:19 AM

R13, I love the broken ones. They cling on to whomever comes along

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote][R6], Adam hasn’t been lean in a long while

So, I see in their most recent video, Adam is only shirtless from a distance and has love handles and a small spare tire.

It kind of makes him more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2021 12:30 PM

Do they have real jobs or do they make enough money on their videos to keep traveling all over the world?

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2021 6:36 PM

So is Adam the bottom and Bernard the top?

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2021 7:04 PM

I could be convinced they don't actually have sex. There's a surprising lack of sexual heat between the two.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote]Do they have real jobs or do they make enough money on their videos to keep traveling all over the world?

They're closing in on 500K subscribers, and more importantly, get a ton of views for their videos. That's probably into 6 figures a year, and likely well into it to boot. By contrast, DL Fave MarkE Miller has more subscribers, but very few of them are still watching his videos, so unless he has sponsorships, he's hurting.

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2021 12:26 PM

Are they influencers?

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2021 3:49 PM

I honestly don't know if I've ever see then with a sponsored video.

I also don't know why I know so much about them. I don't even follow a lot of gay YouTubers, but they're recommended to me a lot.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2021 3:52 PM

Do they get any part of the money raised by commercials that precede videos?

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2021 3:59 PM

Yes, that's how it works.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2021 4:05 PM

I don't know how lucrative that is, as it seems like more YouTubers go for the sponsored content or Patreons.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2021 4:06 PM

“Steps of 2 Foreigners”? Steps of?

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2021 4:32 PM

It has something to do with them being a binational couple. They lived in Brazil when they met, and came to the US (for obvious reasons) after they got engaged.

They do have a Patreon, apparently. That's another couple thousand right there.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2021 6:03 PM

I just don’t understand the phraseology. “Steps of 2 Foreigners.” A head-scratcher, awkward.

But who cares anyway.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2021 6:23 PM

Meaning: walking in the steps of 2 foreigners.

It’s not that hard

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2021 7:23 PM

Isn’t it usually “walking in the footsteps” of somebody? No one says “walking in the steps”, so it wasn’t clear just from that title. Thanks anyway.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2021 12:27 AM

R29, the Brazilian likely came up with it. His English isn’t that great

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2021 12:43 PM

[quote] I honestly don't know if I've ever see then with a sponsored video.

ALL their videos are heavily sponsored, including in-your-face product placement. The demonstrate and recommend the products in their videos.

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2021 1:00 PM

So what drugs did the American succumb to and how many men were involved?

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2021 4:25 PM

[quote]ALL their videos are heavily sponsored, including in-your-face product placement. The demonstrate and recommend the products in their videos.

What the hell are you talking about?

This is their most recent video. There's no tag for paid promotion and no link for anything in the video description, which is how such things work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 31, 2021 9:07 PM

R32 Supposedly marijuana

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2021 9:13 PM

At least they both have very sexy feet.

by Anonymousreply 35March 31, 2021 9:16 PM

[quote]—Why oh why am I still following this thread

In a very real sense, the habits of gay YouTubers have replaced MichFest threads as an arcane world we can have no part of.

by Anonymousreply 36March 31, 2021 9:19 PM

Well, then maybe they've changed in recent videos, R33. Look at this one from 2 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2021 12:05 AM

Paid promotion in that video

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2021 9:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!