Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Formula 1 2021 - Gather round for a hopefully COVID-free season, F1 fans

Our new anthem has arrived ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Look at the size of Mazepin’s head 🤯

Alonso is still the hottest 🇪🇸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2910 hours ago

Anger Management Mazepin is sponsored by Moscow State University because he is a 4th year student. Studying International Relations, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 103/25/2021

FP1 in Bahrain is about to start and Jenson Button is sporting some moose knuckle on Sky.

by Anonymousreply 203/26/2021

The blue zebra stripe Williams looks uglier every time I see it. I wonder if they threw James Middleton a bone and allowed him to design the livery. I can't explain it any other way.

by Anonymousreply 303/26/2021

Quali about to start!

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2021

Wow! That was the best Lewis Hamilton - Max Verstappen - Valtteri Bottas podium in ages.

by Anonymousreply 503/28/2021

R5 yes, meanwhile, Alonso/Vettel/Sainz did a good couple of laps changing place. It's the first race I watch in the last 10 years outside one last year (I can't be bothered to pay for it, too expensive). I forgot how boring it could be. It's like watching ice skating, and wait for the dancer to fall...

R1 Mazepin study International relation?! I hope he never work in diplomacy, or it will end up in war.

by Anonymousreply 603/28/2021

Videos cringe af. But mazepin, apparently, is a son of a russian oligarch. Well, had i been the whore on his ig video, i would’ve willingly let myself be assaulted by him. Who wouldn’t want to be rich instantly?

by Anonymousreply 703/28/2021

Of course Alonso is the hottest. Spanish men are hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 803/28/2021

Baby Bottas refused to come out for the team photo and was bawled out by Toto Wolff, who made the throat-slitting “cut it out” gesture. Poor Toto. Must be having flashbacks to the Rosberg days.

by Anonymousreply 903/28/2021

Ahahaha!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1003/29/2021

Mercedes admin is a savage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1103/29/2021

For those wondering, Cyril has a new job as a consultant for Mecachrome, the co who provide renault, sorry Alpine, with parts for their engines. Very little chance that we should be able to hear his accent any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 1205/04/2021

R12 I really miss seeing him on the grid. Any new developments on that tramp stamp?

by Anonymousreply 1305/05/2021

After Ricciardo's quali performance, Cyril may be pretending not to know him.

by Anonymousreply 1405/05/2021

R13 I think Ricciardo mention it at the beginning of the season, that's it was not yet done, but it was definitely happening!

by Anonymousreply 1505/05/2021

Zak was smart enough not to make any such bets with Danny Ric. Can you imagine? lol

by Anonymousreply 1605/05/2021

Zak Brown will let Ricciardo drive a car once belonging to Dale Earnhardt Sr in his collection - if he gets a podium.

Which given the way Ricciardo is driving might happen next year some time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1705/05/2021

Toto Wolff promised Grosjean in his hospital bed he will give him the chance to have one more drive in an F1 car. He'll be driving the 2019 Merc at Circuit Paul Ricard and has already gone to Brackley to be fitted in a race suit, a seat and to have a go on the sim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1805/05/2021

"Mazepin will never change". LOL, you tell him Charles!

by Anonymousreply 1905/07/2021

Lewis gets 100th pole. Superman can give me his pole anytime.

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2021

It’s stunning that Lewis Hamilton is 36 and driving his best when Kimi and Vettel certainly peaked in their early 20s. Obviously the car is great but he rarely puts a foot wrong and when he does he makes up for it at the. His overtakes the past 2 GPs were textbook.

It actually gets depressing to see Seb’s performances these days and I hope he gets a podium, ditto Alonso too, but Ocon is out-driving him beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 2105/08/2021

R21 Lewis' technique of screaming "blue flags!" when taking over seems to work...

by Anonymousreply 22Last Sunday at 12:47 AM

Kudos to Lewis, but I'm getting tired of seeing the same person win every bloody race. Can't wait to see podiums without HAM/BOT/VER.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Sunday at 1:18 AM

[quote] Lewis' technique of screaming "blue flags!" when taking over seems to work..

He should scream a bit louder at Mazepin.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Tuesday at 1:03 AM

Who is the Deux Moi troll? Someone has blind-itemed a Daniel Ricciardo Trevor Noah threesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25Last Tuesday at 1:04 AM

R25 this is so random, that I think it's actually true.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Tuesday at 6:31 AM

Turkey cancelled for a double Austria.

by Anonymousreply 2721 hours ago

R27 I hope they can modifie the track in Austria, it's pointless to have the same race twice.

by Anonymousreply 2819 hours ago

I enjoyed both Austria and Styria last year because the track is so beautiful and the racing was fierce. I think ought to make the racing more interesting to have the drivers revisit and improve their racing week to week. Not to mention it rained, which we gotta love.

Then again, I utterly loathe Silverstone.

by Anonymousreply 2910 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!