Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie accuses Brad Pitt of domestic abuse during their marriage.

The older kids want to testify against him apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554July 24, 2021 7:31 PM

Does she still share a bed with Maddox?

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2021 10:24 PM

le snore

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2021 10:25 PM

Not to dismiss her claims -- I have no way of knowing one way or another -- but we've agreed she's a borderline, right?

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2021 10:27 PM

He never hit Jen.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2021 10:27 PM

I agree r2 but I felt I should post it anyway,

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2021 10:29 PM

R3 I'm sure she has many diagnosis

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2021 10:31 PM

Of course she did. Because she knows she looks crazy and hasn't come out ahead and now in the cancel culture we have, an accusation can destroy someone with no proof whatsoever. I hope Brad still has the good lawyers on retainer.

Heroina strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2021 10:31 PM

That fucking bitch. I am done.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2021 10:34 PM

Anything to stay in the media. Heroin whore

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2021 10:36 PM

Brad admitted he was drinking too much and probably did lose his temper with the family.

However, I see parallels between Angelina and Mia Farrow (kids end up choosing sides). AJ has more money than Mia seemed to have, though. Also, I can't see AJ going into frump mode the way Mia did.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2021 10:41 PM

Having trouble believing this unless Pitt's public persona is a fake the likes of which we've never seen.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2021 10:42 PM

Why bring it up now instead of when divorce proceedings began?

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote] He never hit Jen.

She seems like the type to instigate abuse.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2021 10:49 PM

Every guy I've ever known to beat a woman was always charming, laid back and helpful. Like you hear how likeable psychopaths can be.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2021 10:51 PM

Is he cowardly?

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2021 10:52 PM

I knew two attorneys who were never married but had kids together. They each hired an attorney and then fought it out (child custody) in court. End result: 50 / 50 custody.

I'm guessing that the end result of Angelina's & Brad's custody dispute will be ... 50 / 50. Only problem is that it will drag on for so long. I think, at age 13, kids get to choose who they want to live with, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2021 10:53 PM

[quote] Is he cowardly?

Well, he did show his prowess.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2021 10:53 PM

He never hit any of the other women he was with, so I’m skeptica.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2021 10:53 PM

You don't know that, R18.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2021 10:54 PM

He drank a lot...and the kids probably drove him crazy.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2021 10:54 PM

"Domestic abuse" could mean hitting children, not just hitting the spouse. Why did they get married, anyway? Seemed like they were on the rocks already by the time they got married.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2021 10:55 PM

I’m a lifelong teetotaler but if I had to cohabit with that many kids I would be an alcoholic, too.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2021 10:56 PM

The fact she’s still dragging this divorce on almost 5 years later says it all really. She can’t stand he left her, and now she’s making him pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2021 10:56 PM

She won't quit until she has dragged her kids down with her. She's seriously mentally ill. She's [italic]sick[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2021 10:57 PM

R10 difference is I actually believe Mia Farrow. People defend Woody Allen because for some reason they like his godawful films. Same with Roman Polanski. They are sexual predators and people just choose to look the other way. I don’t know that I believe Angelina or Amber Heard, though.

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2021 10:58 PM

It’s sad that people here attack the victims. Angelina Jolie is literally on top of the world, why would she lie about this?

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] Angelina Jolie is literally on top of the world,

She’s at the North Pole?

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote]It’s sad that people here attack the victims. Angelina Jolie is literally on top of the world, why would she lie about this?

Perhaps because during the entire marriage she said nothing but wonderful things about Brad.

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2021 11:02 PM

I haven't been to a Woody Allen film in 20 years and I'm not buying the accusations against him.

This is different. If Brad Pitt actually hit his kids and her, he is worse than scum.

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2021 11:02 PM

I don't understand why they got married at all. They were together for 9 years before they got married, and then split up 2 years later. The divorce is taking longer than their marriage lasted. He could have just dumped her and been done if they hadn't married.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2021 11:02 PM

Alcohol can turn some good people into monsters.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2021 11:02 PM

I do not believe this.

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2021 11:03 PM

[quote] Perhaps because during the entire marriage she said nothing but wonderful things about Brad.

Abused women often defend their abusers while still in the relationship before they realize the full extent of the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2021 11:03 PM

Wait, the divorce proceedings are still ongoing? By the time it's settled, all the children will be adults.

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2021 11:04 PM

She's crazy and drove him to drink.

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2021 11:05 PM

I don't believe a word out of her husband (and fiancée) stealing mouth.

by Anonymousreply 36March 17, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote] Alcohol can turn some good people into monsters.

IMO, alcohol brings to the surface what's already there.

by Anonymousreply 37March 17, 2021 11:08 PM

I'm sure it would be hard not to abuse Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 38March 17, 2021 11:09 PM

"By the time it's settled, all the children will be adults." [R34]

By the time it's settled, all the children will be dead.

by Anonymousreply 39March 17, 2021 11:10 PM

It’s over for Brad he has been canceled on twitter. Its time for him to let it go and give Angelina full custody of the kids , this will severely damage his reputation in Hollywood especially during awards season were his movie Minari has been nominated.

by Anonymousreply 40March 17, 2021 11:12 PM

Hi Angie PR person paid to lie at r40

by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2021 11:21 PM

She's crazy, he was an alcoholic at the time, so everything is possible. Addictions and being in difficult situations can change people and bring out the worst in them. But to drag the kids even further into it? To make them testify? I don't know, this doesn't seem that healthy for them. As Brangelina kids they'll already be fucked up enough without all of this.

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2021 11:29 PM

She will not win in the media. She isn't well liked. Brad is loved and still very popular. She is lying. If he was violent and hit those kids that is the FIRST thing her lawyers would used against him in the divorce. A mother doesn't wait years,and this far into a divorce to suddenly accuse a man of abusing her children. Not even believable. A mother in those circumstances would have sounded the alarm immediately and not stoped. She is full.of shit. And heroin. And desperation.

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2021 11:29 PM

He must have such a damaged liver.

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2021 11:31 PM

Hi, desperate Frau Brad stan at R41.

by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2021 11:33 PM

There has been reports for months that Angelina is ready to released audio clips from 2016 of Brad shouting at his kids.

by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2021 11:34 PM

It is interesting that now he is in a position in our culture where accusation equals truth and all, absolutely all, women are to be believed. If she was waiting for the right timing she couldn't have done better.

by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2021 11:35 PM

[quote]There has been reports for months that Angelina is ready to released audio clips from 2016 of Brad shouting at his kids.

Newsflash: Everyone shouts at their kids.

by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2021 11:36 PM

Team Brad

by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2021 11:37 PM

She said she has proof.

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote]She will not win in the media. She isn't well liked. Brad is loved and still very popular.

Actually, the public loves Jen Aniston and wants her to get back together with Brad, now that psycho Jolie is out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 51March 17, 2021 11:40 PM

[R48] Just about to say the same. Kids can be little whiney assholes and every human being yells sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2021 11:40 PM

She came out swinging hard long ago, and we're supposed to believe now that she was actually pulling punches? I don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2021 11:48 PM

R46 Even if that is true, who cares?! Who says you can’t shout at kids when they’re being bad? FFS, less than 50 years ago kids getting spanked with a switch or a belt was normal when a kid was bad, and now you can’t even yell at them???? No wonder so many kids are bad as hell. You can’t discipline them in any way without it being considered abuse.🙄

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2021 11:49 PM

Sigh. This is the age of cancelled culture (proven guilty without evidence) so i dont think he can escape this one. I’m just glad he had a great 30 + years run in Hollywood esp for a midwestern guy with only 50 dollars in his pocket and absolutely no connections in the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2021 11:51 PM

He'll be okay. Women on the whole don't like Angelina Jolie, and they do like Brad. Men will back Brad for obvious reasons.

I agree that if she had real proof that he was abusive back in 2016, she would have used it. This is about shaking more money out of him and getting custody of the kids. Which is stupid, as all of the kids are old enough to decide who they want to live with.

She must have sold that Churchill painting a few months ago in order to pay legal fees for this last push.

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2021 11:56 PM

A normal woman would have settled the divorce and custody years ago. Borderlines never let anything go, though. I hope all that hot sex back in 2005 was worth it, Brad.

by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2021 11:59 PM

US magazine article on it:

[quote]A source close to Pitt tells Us Weekly the filing is nothing more than an attempt to “hurt” the actor. “Over the past four and a half years there have been a number of claims made by Angelina that have been reviewed and not substantiated,” the insider says. “The children have been used by Angelina to hurt Brad before and this is more of that behavior. This leaking of documents by her fourth or fifth set of lawyers has been done to hurt Brad.”

Four or five sets of lawyers? That tells you everything you need to know.

[quote]A second source said in September 2020 that Pitt was seeking “50/50 physical and legal custody of the kids.” The Ocean’s Eleven star got to spend Christmas Day 2020 with Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne after the kids had the chance to “the night with him on Christmas Eve,” a source told Us in December. The initial plan was for the whole family to come together, however, the insider said, “egos have once again derailed the original idea.” The source continued, “Brad and Angelina are equally responsible for the never-ending drama.”

It sound like this stems from Brad pushing for 50/50 custody. It seems like up to now he saw the kids sometimes, but now he wants full and equal rights. This really sounds like it's about the three bio kids, though. The oldest three are either of age or so close to it that the court would let them decide.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2021 12:03 AM

Of course a woman who cut off both her breasts would say that.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2021 12:07 AM

Brad should’ve stuck to the Ganga. If this happened I am surprised that she didn’t bring this up when releasing the tidbits about Brad’s rage on the private plane she trotted out a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2021 12:09 AM

Two supporting winners fighting. See what I mean about the supporting awards being a cease pool?

I think I'll put my Kramer Versus Kramer one on ebay.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2021 12:11 AM

No one should dare deny her her truth!

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2021 12:13 AM

Not a good look for Ms. Jolie. As others have mentioned, she waited YEARS before trotting out the domestic abuse claim, Why?

I wish she'd let this go. It does nothing beneficial for the children.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2021 12:19 AM

Brad seems too laid back to be the abusive type.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2021 12:19 AM

He only cares about the kids he made himself not the ones out of the Asian/African Catalog.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2021 12:20 AM

He seems reasonably close to Zahara. There doesn't seem to be any relationship between Pitt and the two oldest boys.

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2021 12:21 AM

I know Brad is extremely popular in Tinsel Town with many Hollywood “friends” but those “friends ”can still throw him under the bus. Brad can’t win esp with his reputation and career as a power player. I predict that he will finally give up because there is too much at stake. He is to weak and has too much of a midwestern mindset to destroy Angelina in her own game.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2021 12:22 AM

If he lived with GOOP without abusing her, this claim seems very flimsy. Even a straight woman would want to flatten GOOP after a couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2021 12:22 AM

Nah, Brad has money and power on his side. Angelina's claims coming 5 years after the initial split smell fishy as hell. I don't think this will get her anywhere.

I agree, though, that Brad would have done well to give Angie what she wanted and find a new woman to make more kids with 5 years ago. Angie fucked up this bunch anyway.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2021 12:24 AM

I'm surprised it's domestic rather than imported.

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2021 12:25 AM

[quote] I know Brad is extremely popular in Tinsel Town with many Hollywood “friends” but those “friends ”can still throw him under the bus. Brad can’t win esp with his reputation and career as a power player. I predict that he will finally give up because there is too much at stake. He is to weak and has too much of a midwestern mindset to destroy Angelina in her own game.

He parlayed the post-plane marriage breakdown into a barely deserved an Oscar. Brad Pitt can play the game just fine.

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2021 12:28 AM

Told you so.

Hilary Baldwin will do the same thing.

And Meghan Markle.

Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2021 12:32 AM

I'd like to know more about this alleged abuse. When I grew up, in the 90s (black family), my parents got the belt out when necessary. It wasn't abuse as in welts but it taught me to act right. Now they would call this child abuse (rolling my eyes). If any child needs discipline, it't the children of the wealthy and powerful.

So what he wants to see his kids, I think that's great. Brad has the money, I'd side with daddy and his millions. I also find it funny how angry the celebrity orphans get. Look at Madonna's kids and the Pitts. The girls seem fine but man do some of the boys have anger issues. You lucked up from a third world country to the child of a million or billionaire. Sure, they are bat shit crazy, but your credit card is limitless and you can decide to give back anyway you see fit, as long as mommy and daddy don't mind. Beats the life of an orphan, yet so many of them are just ungrateful and angry.

I'd trade places because working my 9-5 sucks. Give me a mansion in Beverly Hills or a gorgeous apartment in NYC. Please note most of them are great but I'd be thanking my lucky stars if a rich person adopted my ass.

Arnold's rag to riches son played things right. he looks happy and grateful for his unearned windfall.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2021 12:34 AM

THE STRAIGHTS ARE EXHAUSTING

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2021 12:36 AM

Jolie is a freak who forces her kids to be trannies. There’s no telling how brainwashed those kids are. Sick woman.

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2021 12:37 AM

Brad team

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2021 12:39 AM

R73 You have to have some frame of reference to be grateful. Non-famous non-wealthy people know what this feels like and can compare. Kids already growing up in wealth and privilege might know intellectually that they have it better than most, but since they never experienced anything else, they can't feel it. All they feel are the downsides they experience (as you said: the crazy parents, but also the constant attention of the media, the lack of freedom to live a normal life etc.). To expect kids that grew up in such a stunted environment to be able to reflect on their circumstances like an adult that grew up in very different circumstances is asking a lot.

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2021 12:39 AM

According to the tabloids Brad is the disciplinarian of the two, he would take their stuff away if they did something bad and he wants the kids to do their chores.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2021 12:40 AM

That's what it is: Angelina was raised with absolutely no boundaries, and she wants to raise her kids the same way. Brad probably yelled at them or took away a toy and Angie is now saying it's domestic abuse. From her perspective, it is, but it's not the perspective of most people. If she releases footage of Brad yelling at the kids for being brats, the whole world is going to roll its eyes at her.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2021 12:47 AM

What if her proof is pics of her black and blue after their S&M sex?

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2021 12:47 AM

Angelina has done well but she doesn't have Friends money.

Jennifer will willingly fund Brad to fight this shit. I think Courtney would throw inn a few of her millions to help out. Reese would throw in a few as well.

Angelina is hated that much.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2021 1:03 AM

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2021 1:04 AM

Well, on the one hand, I think she’s batshit crazy. Like, Mia Farrow crazy.

On the other hand, as Judge Judy would say: You married her.

by Anonymousreply 83March 18, 2021 1:08 AM

Money related. AJ is boring. Always seemed crazy. Hollywood showed it’s on Brad’s side. People will turn their backs on her. She’s so premeditated. So old lady-ish. So brittle. Surrounded by all of their frowning neurotic kids. Who is her audience any more? She’s got a shrunken head with a throbbing forehead vein. Fucking with Brad is a fools errand. He’s beloved at this point.

by Anonymousreply 84March 18, 2021 1:16 AM

J’accuse!

by Anonymousreply 85March 18, 2021 1:17 AM

She's speaking her own truth.

by Anonymousreply 86March 18, 2021 1:19 AM

Angie gurl, call me!

by Anonymousreply 87March 18, 2021 1:20 AM

I’m shocked to find out it seems Angie is worth less than both Brad and Jenn

by Anonymousreply 88March 18, 2021 1:21 AM

2 things can be true: she's cray-cray and he was abusive.

by Anonymousreply 89March 18, 2021 1:22 AM

Gently slapping the back of La Junkie Jolie's head whenever (every single day) she nodded off at the dinner table is hardly abuse.

by Anonymousreply 90March 18, 2021 1:23 AM

She's really losing her tits over this divorce.

by Anonymousreply 91March 18, 2021 1:26 AM

Believe women... are fucking nuts

by Anonymousreply 92March 18, 2021 1:27 AM

The wokes and zoomers on twitter are cancelling him.

by Anonymousreply 93March 18, 2021 1:27 AM

I don't believe either parent. I just hope the kids are doing OK.

by Anonymousreply 94March 18, 2021 1:37 AM

Zoomers on twitter are always cancelling someone. Half the time they don't even know who exactly or why. Not sure what made that generation more prone to grab the pitchforks than an ergot poisoned Medieval village.

by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2021 1:37 AM

[quote] She must have sold that Churchill painting a few months ago in order to pay legal fees for this last push.

Agree r56, and that selling that painting was Jolie's latest public "Fuck You" from her to Pitt. I think it was her way of embarrassing and humiliating him, the old, "here's what I think of you and your gifts" kinda thing.

Man, even now, it's obvious to an astronaut currently in orbit that Jolie still has real, simmering to boiling resentment for Pitt.

I'm not absolving Pitt. If he did engage in physically abusive behavior to her and/or the children, that's domestic violence. I don't justify that.

I'm just saying that the passage of five years usually mellows and cools the heat, hurt and anger of the worst moments and you come to some sort of truce with your ex, that is, if you believe that them having a healthy relationship with both parents is in their best interest.

Also, it's always, ALWAYS about the dough-ray-mee, too.

That has to be part of why she's still at Defcon 1 with Pitt. I'll bet she's cash-poor compared to him and this is a shakedown/blackmail attempt.

Maybe she should try asking him nicely, and privately, for more money. Sugar usually catches more flies than vinegar.

by Anonymousreply 96March 18, 2021 1:42 AM

Isn't it a general consensus that he is never the one wearing pants in any of his more serious relations (Goop, Aniston, Jolie)? He pretty much adopts the persona of whatever woman he's shacked up with. I just can't see him having an upper hand in that particular marriage and abusing her. Of course, I could be wrong but it just doesn't seem particularly congruent with either of their personalities.

by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2021 1:46 AM

r76 = Soon-Yi

by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2021 1:47 AM

I’m a woman and a parent and I say WTF? How long have they been divorced and she’s pulling this crap? If your ex-husband was at least somewhat OK , you figure things out. Because that’s what best for he kids.

And! You married the person. What does that say about you if you willingly selected them?

by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2021 1:55 AM

What do they call him?

by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2021 1:56 AM

Brad pitt had a bit of resurgence a fews ago after the zoomers “discovered” Brad Pitt on tiktok with numerous and viral tribute vids of him when he was young and hot not to mention the BTS members have name check him in their interviews . The accusations of DV from Angelina is a complete shocked to the youngsters as they were just little kids/toddlers in 2016 and had no idea of A/B divorce saga. This is the perfect timing for Angelina in the era of believe all women this time she will win the PR game.

by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2021 1:56 AM

I don't buy into the idea that someone accused of abuse must have abused other SOs in order for the claim to be true. *That said* I don't believe Angelina. This reeks of a plot to fuck him over for thriving after leaving her.

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2021 2:00 AM

Help Angelina's efforts so she doesn't have to sell another painting. Donate to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

Oops. Make that The Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2021 2:05 AM

Pitt left Jolie? Huh? I thought it was always the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2021 2:09 AM

Angie vs. Brad back on! I love it. I hope they tear each other apart.

Can't wait for the HBO documentary series "Pitt v Jolie"!

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote] Wait, the divorce proceedings are still ongoing? By the time it's settled, all the children will be adults.

That's her plan, to drag this out until they're adults

He knew what he was getting into when he got into a relationship with this crazy woman. I'd never be in a relationship with someone who has john voight for a father

by Anonymousreply 106March 18, 2021 2:19 AM

[quote] Can't wait for the HBO documentary series "Pitt v Jolie"!

More like a Ryan Murphy "Feud".

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2021 2:29 AM

It's interesting when people automatically side with Brad and brand her as a husband-stealer; I think he had a little something to do with the affair...

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2021 2:31 AM

R108, if you are talking about me, you're wrong. They are both trash. They both knew what they were getting

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2021 2:42 AM

THis is from a BS gossip site. This has to be BS. if not, MOVE ON ALREADY. How is Angelina trapped in an abusive, dependent situation? She's not the kind that would tolerate BS, let only abuse. Moreover, she is wealthy. I really surprised. If this is true, she is making it harder for real abuse victims.

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2021 2:49 AM

R110, PR approved Entertainment Tonight is also reporting it

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2021 2:52 AM

I would not be surprised to learn that she was the one who was likely to take a swing at him.

She's fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2021 2:54 AM

While it's good that they broke up. It is over. Move on already.

by Anonymousreply 113March 18, 2021 2:57 AM

I thought he divorced her because she was adopting kids like they were collectables. Something is wrong with this. People who have too many children are batshit. It is usually the case.

by Anonymousreply 114March 18, 2021 3:00 AM

Why do Black women on Lipstick alley worship her so much?

by Anonymousreply 115March 18, 2021 3:10 AM

I used to like her. You can be self destructive single. If you are destructive and you have children, I do not like this at all. This has been years already.

by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2021 3:13 AM

I believe you Brad, I know what you're going through mate

by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2021 3:28 AM

Oh Maleficent, can't you just let this thing GO??????

We're sick to death of you, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2021 3:41 AM

She desperately wants everyone to hate Brad. If she’s got proof, release it. Otherwise this is just making her even more unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2021 3:47 AM

If she had proof, she'd have released it 5 years ago. What she's done is poison the minds of those 2 oldest boys until they are willing to testify against their father. It's gross.

by Anonymousreply 120March 18, 2021 3:50 AM

I could see the youngest children fleeing to Brad in a few more years. Especially Shiloh, whom Angelina has tried her best to make into a boy. Probably because Shiloh will be more beautiful than Angie when she grows up, without all the plastic surgery Angie has had.

by Anonymousreply 121March 18, 2021 3:56 AM

She's also mad because Brad put a stop to Angelina dragging those kids all over the world. Soon after the divorce she wanted to take them to England to live, and Brad put his foot down.

I think Brad will fight her tooth and nail on this. He's made his money, has his Oscar, and is pushing 60, so he doesn't have much to lose career-wise (assuming Hollywood didn't back him, but I think they will). What he does stand to lose are all his children, and he won't let his ex-wife get away with that.

by Anonymousreply 122March 18, 2021 3:59 AM

Is Oscar voting still open? What does this do to Minari’s chances? Has this already cost Minari the O & him another O? If so, this is indeed devious on her part. Timing is everything.

The accusations may or may not be true but they may have have already cost him dearly, I think. The timing is brutal

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2021 4:10 AM

I think Brad is ready to throw in the towel his lawyers usually repond when Angelina does this type of stunts but this time nothing. Its been 5 years he is finally done . He can be close to them again once they are adults

by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2021 4:14 AM

Brad already has two Oscars, one for producing and one for acting. Would he really be all that devastated if he doesn't get another one?

by Anonymousreply 125March 18, 2021 4:18 AM

R123, yes the timing is suspect because oscar voting is still open.

by Anonymousreply 126March 18, 2021 4:18 AM

The moral to the story; Don't ever stick your dick in Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 127March 18, 2021 4:21 AM

This gives me an idea.

by Anonymousreply 128March 18, 2021 4:21 AM

Call me when the four part HBO docuseries comes out and not a day before.

by Anonymousreply 129March 18, 2021 4:24 AM

It will be interesting to see what Angie does in 5-10 years when she's in her 50s, no longer anybody's idea of a sex symbol, and can't stir up the custody battle for more drama. I can see her having serious mental health issues when she's cut off from the attention and praise that have fueled her since she was a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 130March 18, 2021 4:29 AM

R125, he would be devastated for the cast, crew and everybody else who worked hard for this film to be made. Awards season is usually where Hollywood is in their best behavior or it would lead to James Franco

by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2021 4:32 AM

[quote] She won't quit until she has dragged her kids down with her. She's seriously mentally ill. She's sick.

Didn't a judge slap her with "parental alienation" (basically indoctrination by one parent against the other)? The amount of photo ops she does with the kids guarantees they'll never be able to live fully independent lives. Too recognizable. Plus they're like employees, there to boost their parents image. Then having competent lawyers quit on her. Last minute trying to have judge removed. She doesn't want her shit to be exposed in a trial but she's making a trial inevidable.

I think she's vindictive but also she hasn't had the screen appeal she had early in her career for a long time. She needs attention all the time. Which is sad but its tragic when kids are involved.

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2021 4:36 AM

The gossip was that she had a screaming meltdown when they told her she was too old to be considered for the new Cleopatra movie anymore. That was a dream part she'd been trying to snag for years.

by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2021 4:39 AM

In a year of so much highly publicized violence against Asian people, it seems unlikely Hollywood will torpedo one of the nominated Asian-centric projects just because it was produced by Pitt's company. Angie may find herself swimming against the tide on that one.

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2021 4:40 AM

Positive anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 18, 2021 4:44 AM

[R133] Thought her hopes for Cleopatra died with the Sony leaks. Basically described her as a terror to work with.

by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2021 5:06 AM

People like him. They don't like her. All her efforts to smear him haven't worked so she's gone nuclear.

Skeletor and Amber Heard strike me as the kind of women who love drama, drugs, screaming fights and the kind of pushing, shoving and taunting that can often lead to hot sex, so it wouldn't surprise me if she's taken a swing at him and he's swung back. Women don't like to hear this but it does happen.

I also think the son - Maddox? - dislikes Brad and is maybe sowing discord. She should have let Brad keep his pot.

by Anonymousreply 137March 18, 2021 5:42 AM

Angelina has gotten everything she's ever wanted since she was 15 years old because of the way she looks. I'm not surprised she's getting crazy in her 40s, as her primary identity and source of power ebbs away.

I wonder if Brad has a low-key girlfriend? That could also help explain this latest tantrum from Angie.

by Anonymousreply 138March 18, 2021 6:31 AM

R121, Shiloh got rid of the last name Pitt in her secret instagram account. The acc is legit because her cousins and family from her dad side follow her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 18, 2021 6:35 AM

Angelina Jolie is Woody Allen is a dress (just not nearly as talented).

by Anonymousreply 140March 18, 2021 8:43 AM

People called this years ago. Angelina is a well known loon. All of this could have been avoided if Jen allowed Brad to use a surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 141March 18, 2021 8:52 AM

Brad should definitely have gotten a surrogate to bake babies for Jen. It would have been expensive and annoying but much less expensive and annoying than divorcing Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 142March 18, 2021 9:01 AM

[quote]Positive anymore.

Has anyone ever told you that you are fascinating r135?

by Anonymousreply 143March 18, 2021 9:09 AM

Wow twitter is at him right now!

by Anonymousreply 144March 18, 2021 9:10 AM

What I think is amazing is that Angelina hasn't even released any proof. She just SAID that he's abusive and the Twitter mob is ready to cancel Brad.

by Anonymousreply 145March 18, 2021 9:18 AM

Ready? They already canceled him as of today.

by Anonymousreply 146March 18, 2021 9:48 AM

^ That's all you need these days. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 147March 18, 2021 9:56 AM

He's not "cancelled" and people need to stop taking what a bunch of whiners say on Twitter as reality.

He was investigated once, they found nothing, she demanded he be investigated again, the FBI closed its investigation, and here we are nearly five years later and suddenly NOW she has proof?

This isn't anything like the Depp or Woody Allen situations because there is literally no proof. There are no witnesses, there is no video, there are no texts, nothing. Maybe they'll turn up but even then, at this late date, I'd have to wonder why she sat on the evidence for so long.

by Anonymousreply 148March 18, 2021 10:38 AM

R147, and then the journalist will follow and soon the celebs will chime in on twitter because they need to be on the bandwagon and score cool points.

RIP Brad Pitt career and legacy 1990- 2021

by Anonymousreply 149March 18, 2021 10:40 AM

The Twitter results seem mixed to me. A lot of people are defending Brad in replies to the big threads.

by Anonymousreply 150March 18, 2021 10:40 AM

[quote]Then having competent lawyers quit on her. Last minute trying to have judge removed.

Interesting, I knew Laura Wasser quit because Jolie wanted to make this as public as possible, but I didn't know a second attorney, Priya Sopori, also quit.

Also completely missed that she tried to get Judge Oudekirk removed.

by Anonymousreply 151March 18, 2021 10:40 AM

Will she be successful in California family court? Any lawyer here?

by Anonymousreply 152March 18, 2021 10:50 AM

R151, She also tried to get the custody evaluator removed

by Anonymousreply 153March 18, 2021 10:59 AM

This custody thing is so stupid. At 14, the California courts give kids a large say in which parent they live with. The youngest of the Jolie-Pitt brood, the twins, are 13 this summer. By the time this is all settled, they'll be 14 anyway.

by Anonymousreply 154March 18, 2021 11:06 AM

God, that woman is horrible. I am sorry, I never found her beautiful or remotely appealing and she has always looked like a total mental case. The biggest mistake Brad made was leaving Jennifer. If he had stayed with her he would have been fit and had a far more successful career. Hell if he had stayed with Gwyneth it would have been better. Maybe she is annoying but I don't think she is malevolent based on how she talks respectfully (albeit with silly Hollywood tripe words) about her ex.

He kicked two women who had his back (Jen STILL supports him) to the curb and chose this nut. Typical hetero male behavior. I swear, WE as gay men need to start a service of picking wives for these idiots...we would make a fortune.

by Anonymousreply 155March 18, 2021 12:02 PM

R155 I wish Brad was married to Clooney

by Anonymousreply 156March 18, 2021 12:04 PM

I think there's a lot to what r138 wrote.

Hell, even for another-face-in-the-crowd, average-looks folks, hitting that age really brings it all home. Imagine if you were super-gorgeous and the reality hits that the hot days are done. Turn the oven to OFF.

Accepting aging is a blessing. It spares you from humiliating yourself.

Add in that Pitt may have a girlfriend and here we are.

I wonder how much salary Jolie is receiving for her role in Marvel's "The Eternals".

by Anonymousreply 157March 18, 2021 12:06 PM

[quote]I wonder if Brad has a low-key girlfriend? That could also help explain this latest tantrum from Angie.

That wouldn't shock me. Page 6 reported Angelina hired a PI to investigate Brad in France while shooting a film with Cotillard. There was a suspected affair between them. Also paternity rumors. Marion had just gotten pregnant. It was then that she filed for divorce. Timing too perfect.

I don't think Shiloh has a social media account that story might have been planted by AJ.

by Anonymousreply 158March 18, 2021 12:09 PM

I think Brad got swept up in the massive amount of press they got at first, all the talk about how they were the hottest couple ever and practically Hollywood royalty. Angelina definitely did, and she still buys into the whole Old Hollywood thing, from adopting children to charity work to living in DeMille's old mansion.

They didn't expect people to get tired of them as quickly as they did, and I'd bet they had no idea of the stress of raising a bunch of kids, even with nannies.

by Anonymousreply 159March 18, 2021 12:13 PM

R156 - can't be. Apparently, Brad isn't hairy enough for Gay Clooney so he had to marry Anal who has a heavier beard and hairier chest.

by Anonymousreply 160March 18, 2021 12:22 PM

When they got married 9 years into the relationship, I figured it was the last gasp of Brangelina. They wrung everything they could out of the relationship at that point, and a divorce soon afterwards was inevitable. I WAS surprised at how ugly the break-up was and has continued to be. Jolie always marketed herself as the ultimate cool girl, but she's been anything but cool since 2016. Her age, her craziness, and the 6 kids explain why she hasn't been able to catch another A-lister.

by Anonymousreply 161March 18, 2021 12:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 18, 2021 12:30 PM

R10 as a black man, i must say I know the lies of a crazy white woman when I see one. And mia farrow is a typical crazy white entitled woman from Manhattan. She might as well be screaming at gay bird watchers in Central Park and calling the police. These types of women get hysterical when you don’t believe them and will scream bloody murder until someone does no matter how many lives they ruin.

by Anonymousreply 163March 18, 2021 12:38 PM

However they feel about her now, in years to come Angelina's children will realize how toxic she is and how much damage she did to them.

Well, the younger 4 might. The older boys seem thoroughly brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 164March 18, 2021 12:40 PM

Both mia and Angelina’s kids seem like vanity projects.

Women who consistently steal other women’s men have holes so big inside they need to fill it by convincing themselves that they are that amazing - to get someone to fall out of love with someone else and in love with them. That leads to buying children who are then forced to live them.

by Anonymousreply 165March 18, 2021 12:50 PM

If the entertainment media is any indication, Maddox probably grew up being told Angelina chose him over her marriage, because Billy Bob didn't want to adopt but she was so desperate to adopt Maddox she did it despite her husband's objections.

For a while there was a huge push to brand Angelina as a wonderful person who was lucky to get the despicable Billy Bob out of her life, because of his terrible treatment of Maddox.

Kind of weird that it's happening again with the most recent husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 18, 2021 12:52 PM

I think Angie needs to start a relationship with Charlize. They would be power lesbians raising their Trans brood.

by Anonymousreply 167March 18, 2021 12:58 PM

Brad has a history of being in a relationship with women who he thinks needs be be save: Jennifer- from her estranged mother, Angelina-father, Gwyneth-Harvey, Juliette-teenage wildchild, model chick-born into Eastern European poverty with no father and has a baby with 60 + yr old man when she was a teen...he wants to rescue them because he has a normal and stable upbringing with a very close knit traditional family.

by Anonymousreply 168March 18, 2021 1:13 PM

[R166] I think Billy Bob also knew it wasnt a legal adoption (though some notorious adoption fast-tracker, criminal Galina something) and Cambodia shut the doors on Western adoption after that. 100 well-off ppl got kids through Galina. Not that I think of Billy Bob as being an ideal parent either.

by Anonymousreply 169March 18, 2021 1:19 PM

Angelina told Pax that Brad didn't want to adopt him. Which was true, but not out of anything personal to the boy: He just wanted to slow down the acquiring of children, as they'd adopted or birthed 5 kids in the space of just a couple of years. Of course, Angie turned that against Brad later on.

by Anonymousreply 170March 18, 2021 1:37 PM

Between publicly saying her husbands didn't want to adopt certain children and the judge admonishing her for not allowing Brad to see his kids, plus all the time that has passed since she first had Brad investigated, this just doesn't really pass the smell test.

by Anonymousreply 171March 18, 2021 1:41 PM

Angelina may marry again, but it won't be to an A-lister or to a billionaire. She's proven too unstable in the past few years, there are all those kids to consider, and she is pushing 50. If she marries again, it will be to a man lower in status and probably younger than her. She's rapidly approaching her Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone stage.

by Anonymousreply 172March 18, 2021 1:45 PM

Like Mia Farrow...likes to collect kids and is relentless in going after their exes. They can't move on...

by Anonymousreply 173March 18, 2021 1:51 PM

Mia wasn't relentless against Frank or Andre, though. They both remained on good terms with Mia.

by Anonymousreply 174March 18, 2021 1:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 18, 2021 1:56 PM

[R170] I don't know where you heard that but assuming its true (and I think anyone with a drop of common sense would want to slow down) it fits the judge's evaluation that Angie is guilty of 'parental alienation'. Twisting facts to make villain. Into a villian.

Also its not advised to change a 3-4 yr olds name- Thien to Pax - unless their name would be ridiculed. Thien wouldn't be. Self absorbed idiots.

by Anonymousreply 176March 18, 2021 1:56 PM

Come to think of it, Angelina never went after Billy Bob Thornton or Jonny Lee Miller, either....

by Anonymousreply 177March 18, 2021 1:59 PM

Angelina had her eyes on Prince Andrew next but thanks to Brad’s refusal for her and the kids to move to the UK she was save from public scrutiny and his controversies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 18, 2021 2:00 PM

R176, I'm not R170 but it was in the news. I do agree that the judge most certainly had some thoughts about Angelina's choice to go public with that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 18, 2021 2:03 PM

R177, I think that person was saying that Angelina revealing BBT didn't want to adopt Maddox was "going after" him. Not sure it was, they pretended to still be friendly for a while after the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 180March 18, 2021 2:04 PM

Jonny and Billy Bob didn't have any kids with her. Angie was also younger and more than capable of snagging another man. She was at the peak of her acting career and making plenty of money. A very different situation from the one with Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 181March 18, 2021 2:11 PM

[R178]Ian Halperin revealed himself to be a full of shit back in 2009. He knew there was a market for women who hated Jolie and he ran with it in outrageous blinds. His stories are weak, Im surprised anyone is quoting him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 182March 18, 2021 2:26 PM

[quote]Believe women... are fucking nuts

No. Aging women are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 183March 18, 2021 2:39 PM

I don't believe all aging women are nuts. But it's true that women who have been known mostly for being beautiful and sexy their whole adult lives sometimes go crazy in their 40s: See also Moore, Demi; Locklear, Heather; Dickinson, Janice . . . etc.

by Anonymousreply 184March 18, 2021 2:55 PM

[quote] less than 50 years ago kids getting spanked with a switch or a belt was normal when a kid was bad

Trying to figure ot what you mean by a switch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 18, 2021 3:02 PM

It's hard for any woman to lose their youthful looks when they age...the more beautiful, the harder it is though. I always thought being average, or a little above average in looks..nice looking ,is the right balance. Extreme beauty seems to get in the way of other talents and other good aspects to shine though..which is more important. Those talents aren't always developed, especially if the person is lazy, because looks would be enough...for now. Talents would also be overlooked by other people, in general. The more beautiful the person, it's really all most people see...and want to see. Example: Beautiful people are believed more and can get away with more, even with terrible deeds. It never lasts...and it's a really hard fall for some people.

by Anonymousreply 186March 18, 2021 3:12 PM

It was rumored that Brad and Jen split because he wanted kids and she didn't. (And she's held firm about that.) So Brad joined AJ's ready-made family of two babies (one whom had previously been considered the adopted son of Billy Bob Thornton). They adopted another baby and popped out three more. (Since they had a set of twins, they may even have had fertility treatments.)

And where is he now? The oldest two adopted kids are rumored to be furious with him, all the kids are rumored to be ready to testify against him in court as part of the divorce, and one kid is being raised trans, which allegedly caused conflict with Brad's mother. Six kids, but does he ever get to see them?

Right now, he could have been enjoying the childfree life with Jen on a beach somewhere, doing charity work. But instead, he wanted the excitement of an edgy woman who had publicly bragged about wearing her boyfriend's blood in a vial around her neck. What could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 187March 18, 2021 3:43 PM

It's amazing how many people around here see everything in simplistic, either-or terms. Brad good, Angelina bad.

by Anonymousreply 188March 18, 2021 3:46 PM

I agree R187 and children can also lead to alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 189March 18, 2021 3:47 PM

There is a third alternative, R187: If he wanted children so badly, he could have married a woman who wasn't crazy to have them with. Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 190March 18, 2021 3:52 PM

Yeah. There were red flags popping up all over the place with Angelina but he dove in anyway,

by Anonymousreply 191March 18, 2021 3:59 PM

Brad wanted the "power couple" thing with Angelina. He wanted the large, "exotic" family. Enough with the "man stealer" stuff. Robert Redford said that Brad was bedazzled (forgot his word(s)) by Hollywood, whereas RR grew up there.

by Anonymousreply 192March 18, 2021 4:11 PM

[R187]I believe that rumor is incorrect, and probably standing on its head. Brad publicly said at least twice he was too selfish to have kids. One quote is even published in an interview with him less than a yr before he hooked up with AJ. Of the 2 Jen was more inclined to want to start a family. Possibly had fertility issues.

He'd also admitted pairing with star power gave him even more shine. Jolie and kids showed him kids could be used as a publicity magnet- all those photo ops- a rep for being a nurturing power duo, and nannies came in handy.

by Anonymousreply 193March 18, 2021 4:17 PM

Brad was already part of the most celebrated power couple when he was with Jen. AJ was the only person who could have made him part of an even bigger power couple at that time.

AJ's pursuit of Brad revealed her to be the type of frau she rebelled against. She was purposely trying to be this weird woman, deep kissing her brother in public, dating weird Billy Bob Thornton. In an interview on one of the morning shows, she bragged that she wore BBT's blood in a vial on a chain around her neck because she was desperate to have him with her every minute of the day. It sounded like something a 14-year-old girl would say to try to look cool and dangerous. Then she adopted an international baby. Going after Brad was like chasing after the Hollywood equivalent of the quarterback of the high school football team.

I wonder if Brad is one of those guys who thinks it's going to be cool to be a dad...up until the kids are right there begging for your attention, throwing tantrums for toys and their favorite foods, and talking back to you. Surely, they could have afforded nannies. AJ seems like she might be a helicopter mom though.

by Anonymousreply 194March 18, 2021 4:23 PM

BP will always come ahead, people love him too much. AJ doesn't know what she really wants so she's throwing a temper tantrum. I totally do believe Brad was sick & tired of being the tough parent. 6 kids is a lot to raise when you don't feel supported.

by Anonymousreply 195March 18, 2021 4:24 PM

I believe BP has reached the of his cycle. Over the years, I wondered when it would happen because he's had quite a run.

by Anonymousreply 196March 18, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote] Surely, they could have afforded nannies. AJ seems like she might be a helicopter mom though.

Yes, they had nannies and still have nannies. When the kids were little, probably more than one nanny per child (different shifts). I don't see AJ being a helicopter mom at all.

by Anonymousreply 197March 18, 2021 4:28 PM

Yeah Brangelina acknowledged the fleet of nannies when pressed but didn't advertise it.

by Anonymousreply 198March 18, 2021 4:40 PM

[R195] I think the straw that broke the camels back was when the story about the affair with Marion Coltillard hit the news. Her ego was shattered.

by Anonymousreply 199March 18, 2021 4:44 PM

Why did they even marry? They both looked miserable that day. It was obvious that their were at the end of the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 200March 18, 2021 4:58 PM

R200 edit- They were at the end of their relationship. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 201March 18, 2021 5:22 PM

R200, I think maybe they thought making it official could save their relationship which seemed to be falling apart. It's kind of like when straight people have a baby as a last ditch effort to save their marriage. At least they were smart enough not to bring another kid into that mess.

by Anonymousreply 202March 18, 2021 5:31 PM

Meh, let them go to trial and have all their ugly shit come out. They'll both end up tarnished, just like Johnny and Amber. I'm in the "they're both assholes" camp. If it's true that the conflict was in part due to Brad finally demanding more stability and full time school for the kids, it came way too late. It's very possible he was the irresponsible asshole who left Angelina to make decisions for years, things got way out of control, and then he tried to bully his way into taking charge. Which of course would spectacularly backfire. I can absolutely see him drinking too much and getting belligerent, even abusive. I can also see Angelina as they type of entitled asshole who would see any attempt at reigning in her spoiled bratty children as "abuse," and manipulating her children to see it that way as well.

by Anonymousreply 203March 18, 2021 5:32 PM

R200/R202 they got married because they were both pushing hard Oscar campaigns that year, including Angelina making a run for directing a movie with a built in evangelical audience. At that point they had just about exhausted all other PR options. A big silly wedding complete with a puffy princess gown was about all they had left, and it failed.

by Anonymousreply 204March 18, 2021 5:37 PM

[R200]Why did they even marry? They both looked miserable that day. It was obvious that their were at the end of the relationship.

I believe AJ is a jealous former goddess. I think they found out Jen/Justin were going to announce their engagement and decided to beat them to the punch by about a minute. Also about the same time as the Clooney engagement.

In other words pettiness...and I agree most likely the relationship was already in tatters.

by Anonymousreply 205March 18, 2021 5:50 PM

I would be pleased to offer Mr Pitt (even the current one) the opportunity to abuse me over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 206March 18, 2021 6:08 PM

Why us this coming out now? I thought the divorce was final?

by Anonymousreply 207March 18, 2021 6:29 PM

I think it’s so Angelina can have full custody.

by Anonymousreply 208March 18, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote] Angelina making a run for directing a movie with a built in evangelical audience.

What movie was that, R204?

by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2021 7:21 PM

R142 If Jen let Brad concieve with her eggs via a surrogate then his kids also wouldn't have Jolie's crazy genes. I mean her father is John fucking Voight.

by Anonymousreply 210March 18, 2021 7:27 PM

It's beyond me why celebrities can't keep their personal lives private.

by Anonymousreply 211March 18, 2021 7:29 PM

What took the skeleton so long to make this announcement.

by Anonymousreply 212March 18, 2021 7:37 PM

[quote] I mean her father is John fucking Voight.

Has anyone asked Jon how HE feels?

by Anonymousreply 213March 18, 2021 10:20 PM

[R208] yes [R212] and yes. She was humiliated by the way too Cotillard gossip. If she can't get her youth back she will do what she can to destroy Brad.

She's been expoiting those kids from birth. They were interviewed by experts who concluded she was manipulating them - parental alienation. Can't imagine she would have withheld evidence of abuse before now.

She just wants those kids to live a narrow life dominated by her pov. They're so recognizable now they will never live a normal, healthy life. By design.

by Anonymousreply 214March 18, 2021 10:21 PM

Sorry should have read "She was humiliated by the way too *public* Cotillard gossip."

by Anonymousreply 215March 18, 2021 10:23 PM

"the skeleton" you bitches are so mean

by Anonymousreply 216March 18, 2021 10:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 18, 2021 10:41 PM

The article above doesn't add anything new. It just says that Maddox testified against Brad at some point during the divorce proceedings and he wants to drop the Pitt name. We already knew Maddox hates his father. The court knows it too.

by Anonymousreply 218March 18, 2021 11:41 PM

Maddox was the one child that AJ already had when she got together with Brad. Makes sense that Maddox is more closely tied to his mother. Also, he probably got way more one-on-one attention from AJ than the other kids did, due to him being an only child for a while.

by Anonymousreply 219March 18, 2021 11:46 PM

The "timing" is new imo

by Anonymousreply 220March 18, 2021 11:47 PM

Maddox always saw Brad as the interloper. I doubt they'll ever have a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 221March 18, 2021 11:48 PM

R209, Unbroken.

by Anonymousreply 222March 18, 2021 11:51 PM

I doubt Brad is counting on any relationship with Maddox or Pax at this point. He should rightly focus on the four youngest children: Even if they're estranged now, they might come back to him as adults. Especially as Angie's post-menopausal psychosis becomes more and more acute.

by Anonymousreply 223March 18, 2021 11:52 PM

Plenty of men have kids in their late 50s. He should find a new baby mama and start over.

by Anonymousreply 224March 18, 2021 11:53 PM

Is Angelina trying to blackmail him to get what she wants? I know Brad’s image and career in HW is extremely important to him and his film is nominated for an oscar . If the other kids also want to testify against him will he not get the 50/50?

by Anonymousreply 225March 19, 2021 12:48 AM

This is definitely a shakedown. She wants money and she wants full custody. It's not like her film career is going to go anywhere but down, and in six years the child support will be gone, too. She has to make bank while she can.

by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2021 1:19 AM

You said to believe women so I believe Angie. Fuck you if you don't.

by Anonymousreply 227March 19, 2021 1:23 AM

R226, will Brad back down?

by Anonymousreply 228March 19, 2021 1:26 AM

Fuck you if you do. If there was anything to find, CPS would have found it five years ago. I don't support a woman just because she is a woman, not when there is plenty of evidence that she's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 229March 19, 2021 1:26 AM

R210, Jen didn't want kids. It wasn't a matter of disrupting her body, so a surrogate wouldn't have been a solution. It was a matter of not wanting to raise children. Some women have dreams that don't involve reproducing and child raising. Also, I think she had a difficult relationship with her own mother.

by Anonymousreply 230March 19, 2021 1:27 AM

Then you better question Dylan Pharoah's lies about Woody Allen, R229.

by Anonymousreply 231March 19, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote]Jen didn't want kids.

Good. Some people shouldn't reproduce. She's one of them. Danny Pintauro is another.

by Anonymousreply 232March 19, 2021 1:29 AM

I do, R231. I think Allen is a massive sleaze, but I don't think he molested Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 233March 19, 2021 1:35 AM

Dunno, R228. It depends on which he values more, his reputation or his kids. If he fights for them, Angie will pull out every dirty trick in the book and do her best to finish him in Hollywood. Despite the support he's gotten, in these uncertain times, you just don't know how it will shake out. Even if he fights, he could still lose them if she's won their hearts and minds: He can't make them have a relationship with them. It's a shitty situation all around.

Some men would say fuck it at this point, find a new wife, and have a couple more kids: He's got just enough time to do that. Not every man will take the easy road, though.

by Anonymousreply 234March 19, 2021 1:37 AM

^^have a relationship with HIM

by Anonymousreply 235March 19, 2021 1:37 AM

[R230] It was Brad who didn't want kids and said in interviews he was too selfish. But he craved a massive spotlight. AJs way of having children involved a load of nannies and using the kids for photo ops since they born giving the parents extra attention.

by Anonymousreply 236March 19, 2021 1:39 AM

You talk about her like she's Joan Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 237March 19, 2021 1:43 AM

He should NOT have more kids with a new wife. Obviously something went wrong the last time he had kids. I know that AJ has more influence over the kids now, but if he was a great father, they will come back to him eventually. He'll alienate the kids even more if he replaces them instead of waiting for them.

Besides, no 60-year-old man should be starting a new family.

by Anonymousreply 238March 19, 2021 1:45 AM

Hopefully Pitt has more sense than Alec Baldwin, but you just never know. That said, Pitt could be a better father the second time around, with age and experience behind him. Particularly if his basic values match better with his next wife's. That happens sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 239March 19, 2021 1:52 AM

AJ is bad with money. She should’ve been socking away money during her prime acting years. Agree that splitting ways with her attorney (Wasserman?) is a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 240March 19, 2021 1:57 AM

R239, he can be a better father the second time around...with his already-existing kids. He doesn't have to start a new family to do that. He just needs to go to therapy, reflect on what he could have done better, and use that new knowledge to work on his relationships with kids.

by Anonymousreply 241March 19, 2021 2:01 AM

Hasn't he been doing that? I thought I read that he'd been in a lot of therapy over the last few years.

Whatever their private problems, Angie and Brad should focus on what's best for the kids. I don't know if either one is doing that. She certainly isn't.

by Anonymousreply 242March 19, 2021 2:02 AM

He's the more stable parent. She is a mess and always has been. Past heroin & coke use, suicidal ideation and actual attempts, cutting for gods sake, trying to shock people with her melodramatic antics. During this divorce she seems to have made every attenpt at her disposal to alienate those jkids frm their father. When Brad finally took her to court three years ago when a judge for the first time was asked to rule on custody she had already alienated those kids so much that the judge had to order her to immediately stop her alienating behaviors.

That court order was very detailed and quote shocking in what it revealed she had been doing to interfere with Brads relationship with his kids. Brad should have dragged her ass into court way before that and before the alienation became auch a stranglehold. He listened to too many people telling him that fighting in court over custody only hurt the kids. That is what he said in that interview but this is one of the situations where you have to fight this kind of mother in court. Brad learned the hard way not to trust her when she pretended that she was working with him toward a fair custody agreement. I think she just pretended to get that money from him to buy that house and have more time to alienate the kids.

Thankfully he has a lot of money and is willing to fight for his kids. She is too unstable to be the primary parent and she has shown she will do whatever she needs to do to get her way without regard to the best interests of th children. What happens when she doesn't and the judge gives Brad equal custody as the law actually requires.

This trial started in December and has been having court days for the last three months. I suspect it is over and that this recent flurry of court filings are for the record so she can appeal and they need to be filed before the judge files his written judgment. There filings also appear to be repeats of her past filings which were denied. I also suspect the judge has told the parties which way he will rule and these are her last grasps and filed in a way to try to damage Pitt.

She is burning her bridges in the industry cause they know she is lying and just trying to damage Pitt. She is once again trying to rehash the original accusations made against Brad by trying to redefine child abuse which is a part of Domestic Violence. This judge is very savvy and smart. She is not going to win. In fact, her repeated attempts to get the kids to testify which is useless testimony in a case where parental alienation has been found as it was here is just more evidence of her continuing parental alienation. I had no idea she was this crazy. She is not putting those kids first, but I think Brad has done that by how he has handled this entire past four years plus.

by Anonymousreply 243March 19, 2021 2:12 AM

Good post, R243.

Hollywood will back Pitt because he is the real moneymaker, more for his producing than acting these days, but still. Hollywood follows the money.

Angie is an aging bombshell who won't have any kind of career in 10 years. She's got a reputation for being a demanding cunt and won't be missed.

by Anonymousreply 244March 19, 2021 2:16 AM

R234, wow he is in a tough situation, Twitter is such a huge influence in public opinion in the media even though its only a loud minority. I wish reporters/journalists who also have twitter accounts would search up other sm where the opinions on him are way different thn on on twitter which are 100% negative and everyone is woke and extremely young.

by Anonymousreply 245March 19, 2021 2:18 AM

R243,I thought the court trial haven’t started yet and it was delayed because of covid in cali?

by Anonymousreply 246March 19, 2021 2:27 AM

R245, I have read quite a bit of the twitter world about this and there is a lot of support for Brad outright, that is, not believing Jolie, and many realizing these accusations were investigated and found unsubstantiated years ago. There are also more tweets asking for evidence and for people to withhold judgment on accusations during a bitter custody case.

Jolie does have a kooky fan base that is all over twitter telling lies and kissing her ass like repeating that crazy airport tarmac story that the airport officials there absolutely denied ever occured as soon as some tabloid published it. LOL! Though the fuel truck rumor was a great one.

I noted some odd new opinions around the internet I've been seeing that are trying to deny that parental alienation exists at all. I am embarrassed that there seem to be some feminist groups touting this nonsense thinking they are supporting women. I am glad to see people pushing back this crap and sharing their own experiences with parental alienation and that includes its child-now-adult victims and both father and mother victims.

by Anonymousreply 247March 19, 2021 2:34 AM

R246, no it started in December. It's a virtual trial. Jolie kept trying to delay it though with all kinds of maneuvers but they all failed. LOL!

One of the most interesting things revealed in the pretrial motions and replies was that something seemed to have gone wrong with Jolie's deposition. Or Jolie wasn't happy with it. Brad's attorney raised some issues and I can't remember exactly how it was phrased but I took it to mean she lied and they wee able to show it. There aren't many reasons why a witness/party is afraid of their own deposition. Of course I can't be sure exactly what it is.

by Anonymousreply 248March 19, 2021 2:40 AM

Strange: Lainey, who is one of Jolie's few remaining dedicated media sycophants, hasn't touched this story yet. Usually she pounces on any chance to herald Jolie and trash Pitt. Even Celebitchy, one of the other remaining sycophants, has only done a pretty dry post about this and included a not very flattering pic of Jolie as a header. Either they haven't received marching orders from the Jolie camp about how to frame this, or Lainey at least is concerned that there's something significant missing or misleading about this story.

by Anonymousreply 249March 19, 2021 3:07 AM

He was a drunk and drug user. She was going through early onset menopause and is borderline. I’m sure they were arguing and Maddox (who clearly has a weird sexual thing for his mother, the way he looks at her isn’t normal) told the dad to cut the shit but he went all domestic violence on him and in front of the others. Speculation here but Brad isn’t an angel either

by Anonymousreply 250March 19, 2021 3:07 AM

He smoked pot. For pity's sake. That's actually legal where I am. And while he admits to drinking too much, he was able to stop immediately and completely once she filed for divorce. That isn't my experience with people who are real alcoholics.

I also have to say that an old close friend and lover drank a lot and I thought was an alcoholic but this person was never violent or angry in any way. The mood was more depressed. So while some people may become violent that is not true for every alcoholic or person who drinks too much,

by Anonymousreply 251March 19, 2021 3:12 AM

R249– Maybe they’re too busy sycophanting for their other obsession...

by Anonymousreply 252March 19, 2021 3:20 AM

I have a feeling this is going to leak soon..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253March 19, 2021 3:22 AM

If this story dropped a week ago, I'd assume they were too busy squeezing every last story out of the Markles vs. the Royals. But there's a bit of a lull in that story now, so perfect time to give their original object of bizarre worship some PR.

by Anonymousreply 254March 19, 2021 3:22 AM

R248, she does have a kooky fanbase the strangest ones are black women on Lipstick alley who worpship the grounds she walks on...

by Anonymousreply 255March 19, 2021 3:25 AM

Well some people consider yelling mental or emotional abuse so that suddenly qualifies as domestic violence?

by Anonymousreply 256March 19, 2021 3:28 AM

r249 God, It's sad what's become of Lainey. Constant fucking posts about the Royals, Katie Holmes (seriously? WHO GIVES A FUCK?!), Goop, etc. She's now even resorts to occasionally posting about the Kartrashians, despite previously priding herself on never mentioning/posting about them.

by Anonymousreply 257March 19, 2021 3:36 AM

R256, she wants negative public opinion to hurt Brad.

by Anonymousreply 258March 19, 2021 3:38 AM

[Quote] Hell if he had stayed with Gwyneth it would have been better. Maybe she is annoying but I don't think she is malevolent based on how she talks respectfully (albeit with silly Hollywood tripe words) about her ex.

Who would want to stay with one of Harvey's girls??

by Anonymousreply 259March 19, 2021 3:43 AM

I hope he doesn’t give up like other parents in the same situation.

“The time for compromise is over. He is done and won’t be manipulated by her ever again.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260March 19, 2021 3:52 AM

If he is only spending Christmas with the youngest 3, as the article notes above, it seems like those are the relationships he's concentrating on. Maybe Angelina has succeeded in alienating the older children. The fact that they are the adopted ones makes them more vulnerable: She probably told Sahara that Brad didn't want her either.

by Anonymousreply 261March 19, 2021 3:59 AM

She needs to move on with her life.

by Anonymousreply 262March 19, 2021 4:09 AM

That's the problem: She wants to move on and move the kids out of LA and away from Brad altogether. She wants to take them abroad. Brad is fighting her on that, and it seems as if he'll continue to fight her on that. She'll make Brad's life miserable until all of the children are grown unless he lets her have her way.

by Anonymousreply 263March 19, 2021 4:12 AM

R263, exactly she wants to move to the Uk and be on a top position over there..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 19, 2021 5:03 AM

I think some of the worst things about Jolie is she was able to adopt after an admitted suicide attempt not long before. That's when she and a bunch of westerners used that corrupt baby broker leading to Cambodia banning adoptions. Her Ethiopian adoption and what they did to the mother was heartbreaking.

Add to that all the photo ops shes done with these kids and her talking non stop about them in interviews made her suspect years ago. I never considered this good, ethical parenting. Brad seemed to support this for years as well altho assuming he's with the kids part time now he seems to have stopped.

I think Hollywood stars are twisted, egotistcal fame whores and its alarming that stupid women, with no real insight into these relationships encourage them to procreate.

by Anonymousreply 265March 19, 2021 8:25 AM

[quote]The time for compromise is over. He is done and won’t be manipulated by her ever again.

I believe he had already decided to go to court and had his own witnesses. This is why she was continually stalling and changing lawyers and is now doubling down with damning leaks.

by Anonymousreply 266March 19, 2021 12:55 PM

I read this thread just to see comments dragging AJ. She is the biggest Hollywood phony ever next to Bill Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 267March 19, 2021 2:21 PM

The classmates of Maddox outed him on Korean tv for going to the bars/clubs everyday drinking and not putting an effort to his classes to study.

by Anonymousreply 268March 19, 2021 2:40 PM

Screencap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 19, 2021 2:43 PM

I had never heard that about Maddox, and I'm honestly more surprised that he goes to a real school than I am that he's already a heavy drinker at his age. It's obvious some of those kids needed therapy and I'm not sure they got anything but pap strolls.

by Anonymousreply 270March 19, 2021 3:05 PM

Yonsei University is a prestigious university in south Korea but Maddox is actually attending Yonsei University Underwood International College basicaly a type of satellite school of that university where they teach classes in english, far easier to get in and people with money can get their kid a degree with a the prestigious school’s name on it.

by Anonymousreply 271March 19, 2021 3:45 PM

Why school in Korea?

by Anonymousreply 272March 19, 2021 3:51 PM

Let’s not forget how “violence” is defined these days. It’s anything a person does that hurts our feelings in any way.

by Anonymousreply 273March 19, 2021 4:02 PM

R272, because Maddox can’t get in any Ivy League or college in America with his scetchy home schooled education and Angelina is all about image.

by Anonymousreply 274March 19, 2021 4:10 PM

Probably, like most US kids, he did the study abroad for the lower drinking age, so if he going out all the time it’s most likely because he legally can. A large percentage of US students would if they could.

by Anonymousreply 275March 19, 2021 4:11 PM

[quote] Maddox is actually attending Yonsei University Underwood International College

That's right, R271. Underwood College has literally no entrance requirements at all. No need for test scores or even good grades. The only requirement is that you have proficient use of the English language.

It was just opened in 2006. I think it was created to get some more Western money. It has separate everything from Yonsei - separate faculty, classrooms, other facilities, administration, residences. I believe that in the upper years if you can prove proficiency in Korean then you can take some classes at Yonsei. Not sure which classes.

by Anonymousreply 276March 19, 2021 4:12 PM

Sure, but if your obviously troubled and incredibly angry kid is going around drinking all the time to the point that people are going on TV to say something about it, then it doesn't look great when you and that same kid try to ruin the life of your ex husband for drinking too much, too.

by Anonymousreply 277March 19, 2021 4:13 PM

I saw this absolutely batshit insane comment at Celebitchy, basically saying they always had a bad feeling about Brad so he was guilty, and that you should always believe a celebrity you get a bad feeling about his guilty of...Well, something I guess?

I mean, I don't know where to start with that. People get bad feelings about others for all sorts of reasons- they might take against them because that person is mentally ill, dresses in a way they don't like etc.

The finny thing is, I like Angie. But I'm not stupid, and can see an obvious pattern in her behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 278March 19, 2021 4:13 PM

R276, exactly isn’t interesting how Angelina can manipulate and tricked the media and public into believing Maddox is attending a top notch school because he is a “genius”......

by Anonymousreply 279March 19, 2021 4:22 PM

If they would have never bought and pissed out children, they wouldn't be in the situation they are now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 19, 2021 4:52 PM

[R255] I was reading the comments under a Lorry Hill utube video about her plastic surgery and I’ve never seen so much defensive outrage about a celebrity in my life. Her fans are insane. They have to believe that she’s an all natural beauty, which no one in Hollywood is. AJ has a cult like following, people who worship movie stars are weird.

by Anonymousreply 281March 19, 2021 5:11 PM

So Maddox slammed Brad Pitt? I still don’t believe Maddox and remain Team Pitt,

by Anonymousreply 282March 19, 2021 7:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 20, 2021 3:48 AM

The article says the video may be from the plane incident in 2016. Why wasn't it admitted back then? Surely CPS must have seen it, and they've cleared Pitt.

This still sounds fishy.

by Anonymousreply 284March 20, 2021 4:18 AM

according to the article “American family law expert Evie P Jeang said this week of the filing: ‘If Angelina has more documentation to prove domestic violence towards her or the children, she can submit it as a supplemental offer to prove in trial.

‘She can say these are the documentations in addition to what she already presented. This could mean it’s a more recent instance of domestic violence, or further documentation related to what was presented before.”

So how the judge rule on this? Do they have to start over or will it be delayed?

by Anonymousreply 285March 20, 2021 5:26 AM

The trial started in December. It has been ongoing since then. This is not trial by ambush. All the evidence gets vetted before trial or before the judge allows it in as evidence. There were tons of depositions of witnesses including Brad and Angelina. I guarantee that she has nothing new.

If she had "documentation" or videos or other proof then she would have had to present that before now. Seriously how believable is it that all of a sudden there is some new domestic violence committed by Brad when there has been none before - remembering he was cleared of any prior accusations. That's patently absurd.

No. She is just trying to somehow redefine domestic violence. In her interviews and articles she has been claiming she felt smothered and now she can breathe and other similar crap. One of her big complaints was that she was chained to LA and her huge estate since the children's father chooses to live in LA. LOL! She just can't fly free all over the world and take her kids with her away from their father. That monster wants his kids to go to school and I think the educational and psychological experts he hired agree with him. I think the judge does p, too. She has also been trying to sell the narrative that the judges, experts, therapists, psychologists know nothing about custody or trauma to children and, I guess, to her. Nobody understands these things except her.

If that judge can read people at all then he'd give Brad primary custody to make the big decisions for those kids and veto her boundary free child rearing once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 286March 20, 2021 6:25 AM

Where does it say the trial started in Dec?

by Anonymousreply 287March 20, 2021 8:09 AM

I don't understand how anyone with an individual net worth of 120 million dollars can feel "smothered". She could hire the Los Angeles Rams to open a path for her and still have 119 million dollars left.

by Anonymousreply 288March 20, 2021 9:14 AM

The trial has been going on since December? No wonder AJ had to sell her Churchill painting, I thought she was doing it out of spite, not that the two can’t be mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2021 10:44 AM

R289, she probably needs the money to pay for the vid so she can leak it.

by Anonymousreply 290March 20, 2021 11:08 AM

Another problem I see is since Maddox is the eldest he may hold most sway with the younger kids. Especially if has been postioned as caretaker as often I've seen happen in large dysfunctional families. If they feel allegiance to him they may feel disloyal gunning for dad. At best this could cause a tragic rift between the kids.

by Anonymousreply 291March 20, 2021 11:53 AM

Well, at least Brad didn’t become lovers with Maddox and run off and marry him.

by Anonymousreply 292March 20, 2021 12:01 PM

I'd like to add if what has been exposed here is true, and Maddox is attending a school that has very low requirements to get in (just fluent English & rich parents) and its simply attached to a school with far higher standards- Maddox himself is not a great model for the younger kids. Image/esteem thru title not substance.

by Anonymousreply 293March 20, 2021 12:05 PM

[quote] Maddox testified against Brad at some point during the divorce proceedings and he wants to drop the Pitt name. We already knew Maddox hates his father. The court knows it too.

Like mother, like son.

by Anonymousreply 294March 20, 2021 12:37 PM

The other kids will deff be in their dad side once they are grown and find out their mother cut them out of her fortune and give it all to Maddox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 20, 2021 12:40 PM

Pax relationship with Brad is also non existent but he was spotted at Brad’s place when his couins were there for a few days during new years while Brad was out of town with his buddy flea and Pax also follows them on instagram. Maddox doesnt have a relationship with any of Brad’s fam at all.

by Anonymousreply 296March 20, 2021 12:48 PM

"Besides, no 60 year old man should be starting a family." That's harsh..why not?

by Anonymousreply 297March 20, 2021 12:58 PM

R238^

by Anonymousreply 298March 20, 2021 1:05 PM

Like Alec Baldwin, Michael Douglas, Richard Gere and a host of others, Brad will probably have more kids.

by Anonymousreply 299March 20, 2021 1:41 PM

If there's even a kernel of truth in that tabloid article, the younger kids would do well to suck up to daddy. Otherwise they may end up completely left out in the cold inheritance-wise.

by Anonymousreply 300March 20, 2021 3:48 PM

[quote] Maddox doesnt have a relationship with any of Brad’s fam at all.

That’s interesting.

by Anonymousreply 301March 20, 2021 4:55 PM

I thought Brad's parents were following Maddox when he posted that big rant about Brad being evil incarnate, the one on Father's Day, I think? I'm actually asking, I don't know and can't find the screen capture of it anymore.

There are articles from several months ago saying Maddox has no relationship with Brad's family, I wonder if that's a relatively recent development, though.

by Anonymousreply 302March 20, 2021 5:05 PM

Not saying my memory is great but wasn't the start of this a year or so ago and didn't it have to do with Brad wanting to begin imposing more discipline and structure into the kids lives? I thought he wanted to actually do more parenting and Angie was against making any changes and that is where the major friction started. Then Maddox got involved and basically told Brad "You aren't my father you can't tell me what to do." This went on for a year? or so then the airplane incident happened with Maddox.

Now the story is being spun that Brad is a shitty father that didn't want to parent the kids but he's the one who wanted to bring more sanity and structure in the family.

Yeah LSA ladies are riding hard for Angie. I'm having a difficult time understanding why anyone would immediately believe Angie, her past is fucked up but now that she's a mother she some kind of good parent? Why? How? When?

by Anonymousreply 303March 20, 2021 6:04 PM

I remember some gossip item waaay back when they started dating that they were at a store or something and Maddox was running wild. Brad was like, you shouldn’t let him do that, but he’s your kid so...

My point is the differences in their parenting styles was probably obvious from the beginning. Angelina doesn’t believe in any sort of discipline and this should have been yet another red flag to Brad.

by Anonymousreply 304March 20, 2021 6:08 PM

So according to that Radar article Angie's health is failing and she has left all her coin to Maddox.

Betta sleep with one eye open Ange, that kid is going to knock you off and run away with that cash.

by Anonymousreply 305March 20, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote]Another problem I see is since Maddox is the eldest he may hold most sway with the younger kids. Especially if has been postioned as caretaker as often I've seen happen in large dysfunctional families. If they feel allegiance to him they may feel disloyal gunning for dad. At best this could cause a tragic rift between the kids.

This right here.

by Anonymousreply 306March 20, 2021 6:15 PM

R302, that was Pax and he follows the neice and nephews of Brad.

by Anonymousreply 307March 20, 2021 6:27 PM

A pax upon your house!

by Anonymousreply 308March 20, 2021 6:35 PM

Thank you r307, that explains why I couldn't find anything.

by Anonymousreply 309March 20, 2021 7:02 PM

Why is she leaving everything to the adopted son? What about all the others? This bitch plays cruel games. As far as her health, when has this hypochondriac not had health problems? Years of heroin abuse has consequences. Her relationship with that son is sick and incestuous.

by Anonymousreply 310March 20, 2021 7:02 PM

I don't think that Radar Online story about her leaving all her money to Maddox is true.

by Anonymousreply 311March 20, 2021 7:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 20, 2021 7:18 PM

I doubt the Radar story about the inheritance is true. Or that he can take over film company. I thought Maddox was studying microbiology or something like that. That takes a lot of time and attention.

by Anonymousreply 313March 20, 2021 7:36 PM

Borderlines like Jolie always play favorites, and the favorites change over time. It keeps everyone off balance except for them, leaving them in control.

That's why I think that long-term, Brad will end up with good relationships with most of his adult children. The older they get, the more they'll understand the games their mother plays and resent her for them. Brad will seem like a beacon of goodwill and stability compared to Angelina. He'll probably never win Maddox over, but the rest will see the light.

by Anonymousreply 314March 20, 2021 8:42 PM

Where is it publicized that Pax ranted against Brad in a post? All that came up is something in a court document where she stated Brad was against another adoption at that time. A sentiment shared by the general public, probably for the same reasons. They already had too many kids still in diapers (who does that?), it was nothing against this particular boy.

This is making Jolie look bad and Brad not much better for supporting this nonsense, including displaying the children for pubic consumption in thousands of photo ops & way too many interviews. Hollywood parents are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 315March 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Isn't Brad's family a bunch of Trumpers? It seems I read that a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 316March 20, 2021 8:54 PM

Did Jolie do the J’accused?

by Anonymousreply 317March 20, 2021 8:56 PM

They’re republicans. Whether they’re trumpers is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 318March 20, 2021 8:56 PM

Attention seeking vampire ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 319March 20, 2021 8:59 PM

If Angelina is leaving lol her money to Maddox that is some Joan Crawford level cuntery. Will the others get nothing “for reasons that are known to them”?

by Anonymousreply 320March 20, 2021 9:15 PM

I have the impression Brad Pitt was raised in a regular mid-western home with standard American discipline and structure. His parents are still married, and his childhood was happy, stable, organized with mealtimes and a schedule. Anglelina Jolie had the opposite, so it would stand to reason that raising a family would be very challenging for them. You do what you know. He would’ve been better off with someone from a similar background. Every marriage counselor would say this.

by Anonymousreply 321March 20, 2021 11:06 PM

Pax was noticeably absent in the vogue photoshoot with the other kids.. i wonder if it was punishment for hanging out with his cousins on Brad’s property?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 21, 2021 1:36 AM

[R322]This person seems like a Brad Pitt Fanatic, I wouldn't attach much importance to his interpretation of photos.

by Anonymousreply 323March 21, 2021 4:12 AM

Im surprised this article flew under the radar all this time. It's by a legit journalist, Brooks Barnes for the NYT, NOT a gossip. Tells you loads about Jolie including back door deals with the press including PEOPLE MAGAZINE where her team supplied them with positive content about hers and her family's life. Literally controlling editorial content.

Controll is the name of the game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 21, 2021 4:18 AM

[quote]Maddox wants to legally change his last name to Jolie, which Angelina has said she doesn’t support.

She learned from her mother's playbook.

by Anonymousreply 325March 21, 2021 4:46 AM

Wait? I don’t believe Angelina doesn't support Maddox changing his name he probably got the idea from her because she legally changed her name from Voight to Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 326March 21, 2021 5:24 AM

Maddox will now be know as Roan Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 327March 21, 2021 5:29 AM

If Angelina accused Brad of sexual abused with the kids esp Zahara than it is over for Brad no matter if its true or not. It is blackmail and she will win.

by Anonymousreply 328March 21, 2021 6:23 AM

R320, if she even tries to go there she will lose custody. Period. This judge already has her number. He's already admonished her for parental alienation and threatened to transfer cautody from her to Brad if she didn't stop. That was back in 20018. It's her who could end up being charged with a crime.

Not one person would believe it. Except the crazies out there who believe every bit of nonsense with no evidence. The entire industry would unashamedly rally around him like you have never seen. Even her prior attorneys could be used to debunk her.

It would be over for her.

by Anonymousreply 329March 21, 2021 6:40 AM

Did they get a new judge? I heard his contract was up last November and it’s up to to both Angelina and Brad to bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 330March 21, 2021 7:12 AM

R330, after giving her deposition Jolie started trying to get people tossed from the case in some frenzy - the judge, the custody evaluator, other experts. Pitt's attorney noted in one of the court filings that there was some "problem" with her deposition but no details were given.

None of Jolie's attempts were successful. The motion to disqualify the judge was denied and he started the trial in December. As were the other attempts with the others. Once you start a trial the parties have no choice, they have to continue with that judge. It didn't matter that technically his appojntment was up at the end of the year. The Court Order appointing the judge sets the conditions. For instance, this judge will also handle future issues on the case until the children are no longer under the court's jurisdiction and including future financial issues.

by Anonymousreply 331March 21, 2021 7:32 AM

When will we get his decision?

by Anonymousreply 332March 21, 2021 7:40 AM

“The Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services cleared him of any child abuse allegations almost immediately,” the insider tells Us. “The case remained open out of an abundance of caution because the department took the matter seriously, and in the almost two years of monitored visitation, there was not one instance that caused any alarm bells to go off“

The case remains open? 2 year monitored visitation?

by Anonymousreply 333March 21, 2021 9:12 AM

r324 Interesting NYT piece. Always thought she was a phoney.

She's a canny famewhore whose PR skills far outweigh any acting or directing talent. You were a prop, Brad, just like those kids.

by Anonymousreply 334March 21, 2021 11:22 AM

The NYT article may describe her as “scary smart” but everyone has blind spots and I think she has overplayed her manipulative hand.

by Anonymousreply 335March 21, 2021 11:53 AM

Yes [R335] I'm surprised more people don't refer to it when discussing Angelina Jolie. This wasn't written by a tabloid journalist.

He even exposed the well timed UN visits as something other than "humanitarian". Basically more photo ops to deflect bad press. And the pictures of her playing with Maddox in the park from the time he was a baby was arranged by Jolie herself with the tabloids, designed to make her appear to be a good mother.

The actual story is opposite to the image she trying to spin.

by Anonymousreply 336March 21, 2021 12:44 PM

R315, someone posted a link to a screenshot of Pax's IG post at #40 here in the linked thread, but unfortunately I can't see it anymore, it may not be there or it may be because I'm not logged into Twitter. But we discuss it in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 21, 2021 12:59 PM

Hmm i see why she leaked it....she is prepared to head back to the Uk soon to direct a movie starring Tom Hardy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338March 21, 2021 1:03 PM

[R337] the Twitter link is still there but the account limits who can see it. A direct link to the IG account would be best..no chance of doctoring the post.

by Anonymousreply 339March 21, 2021 1:59 PM

R336- A heroin pipeline for her, perhaps? I agree that she has played this very badly and has lost all credibility with most of the public, except her loony stans, and how many of those aren't just paid PR and bots?

by Anonymousreply 340March 21, 2021 2:12 PM

Are there anymore Brad gifts she can auction off to humiliate him and raise more money to pay lawyers?

by Anonymousreply 341March 21, 2021 2:19 PM

Actually I hadn't considered the Heroin(would not shock), the article describes the UN visits as emergency, not that she's needed politically but timed 2 to deflect pr flaps in the West. Operative terms Image and PR, like the endless prearranged shots of the kids.

by Anonymousreply 342March 21, 2021 2:23 PM

Angelina's mistake was thinking that Hollywood valued her and Brad equally. But an actress over 40, particularly one who made it on her looks, will never be as valuable as an actor over 40 who also produces moneymaking content. Angelina directs and produces, but her projects don't make any money. A lot of women still don't like her because they see her as a homewrecker: The famous version of the sexy slutty girl who stole their boyfriends in high school. The public at large liked her better when she was married to Brad, but once she blew up their marriage AND started to take his kids away from him it was all over.

She won't win this. What will be interesting to see is how long it takes her to realize that.

by Anonymousreply 343March 21, 2021 3:40 PM

She still loves those planned pap pics of her with one of the kids going shopping. It used to be toy stores and now it’s shopping at high end clothing shops. I find her super transparent and I do not get why she isn’t to almost everyone. But she has her devoted stans for sure.

by Anonymousreply 344March 21, 2021 3:41 PM

[R344]Yeah shamelessly expoiting the children in interviews & pics is a way of life for them. These kids don't know any other way so they won't, condem it or rebel the way healthy children with more freedom would. On top of that they were dragged around the world in a herd since birth so they've lived in a cult like situation with a limited interactions & flow of information. Seeing mostly what the parents wanted them to see.

by Anonymousreply 345March 21, 2021 4:04 PM

Deuxmoi said jen and brad were hanging out as they were filming next to each other. Wonder if that's why she brought this now. Or brad had a another serious girlfriend coming out soon?

by Anonymousreply 346March 21, 2021 4:18 PM

I don't think it will happen, but I would die laughing if Brad and Jen got back together after all this time. The press would go nuts, and Angie would look pathetic, a failed homewrecker on top of everything else. If Brad and Jen are seeing each other, even just as friends, no wonder Angie is losing her damn mind.

by Anonymousreply 347March 21, 2021 4:20 PM

Maybe Brad and Jen have a pact that if they’re both single at a certain age they’ll settle down for the duration?

by Anonymousreply 348March 21, 2021 4:27 PM

Now that Brad is older, has gotten the having-kids thing out of his system, and matured past the point of needing someone who is INTERESTING (i. e., high-drama), he might appreciate what he had with Jen.

by Anonymousreply 349March 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Nah Brad and Jen ovah. He may regret saying publicly the root of his problems & pot smoking was marriage w Jen (that didn't age well) but he's clearly into young, hot women. Please don't become like the deluded Jolie stans. Blissfully ignoring decades of child exploitation.

by Anonymousreply 350March 21, 2021 4:50 PM

Nicole Poturalski looks like a mash-up of Jen and Angie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351March 21, 2021 8:34 PM

r351 Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 352March 21, 2021 8:40 PM

She does here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353March 21, 2021 8:52 PM

Angelina is a known bitch. She probably needed a good ass whoopin once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 354March 21, 2021 8:55 PM

Morph of Jen and Angie. The resemblance to Nicole is marked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355March 21, 2021 9:01 PM

Face morphing aside the biggest feature that leaps out about Nichole is her youth. Like it or not his exes have both aged out of Brad's lust range.

by Anonymousreply 356March 21, 2021 9:09 PM

If Brad marries again, and he probably will, to a woman in her late 20s or early 30s, he'll definitely have more kids. Trophy wives always want at least 1 baby to give them leverage.

by Anonymousreply 357March 21, 2021 9:35 PM

I want Brad to continue to fight but Brad is soooo weak esp when it might ruin his reputation and image and angelina knows that, he even broke up with Nico after a few months because it was made public and it didnt make him look good.I want to know if the trial will be delayed after the new filings?

by Anonymousreply 358March 21, 2021 10:35 PM

If there is new evidence that the court, CPS etc.. havent yet seen then I assume there could be another delay. If this is seen as another attempt to delay, create leaks to humiliate dad in the court of public opinion, or manipulate the children, then no.

by Anonymousreply 359March 21, 2021 11:02 PM

Jolie’ Cuse!

by Anonymousreply 360March 21, 2021 11:04 PM

New article and update from a Brad pitt source:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 21, 2021 11:10 PM

Was Brad fucking that model?

by Anonymousreply 362March 21, 2021 11:31 PM

According to the page 6 article the trial will conclude next month and the reports of Maddox testifying aginst brad is false?

by Anonymousreply 363March 21, 2021 11:53 PM

Page Six puts Pitt quotes in the article and acts like they are recent when they are from spring 2017 when Jolie was fooling him into thinking they "were on the same page" working together to share 50-50 custody because she was convincing him to give her $8 million cash to buy that huge house of hers. Generosity she never mentioned in all the interviews she gave including a tour of her house where she threw him under the bus and publicly claimed he wasn't giving her enough money.

I wonder if she ever really loved him or just loved the idea of winning Brad Pitt and the fame and fortune that came with him.

by Anonymousreply 364March 22, 2021 6:18 AM

I’m curious if it’s new allegations since Brad has monitored visitation for over 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 365March 22, 2021 6:38 AM

I thought the Page 6 piece might be a mix of old and maybe new information. The new being old info Jolie leaked herself recently to stir up the shit.

If the kids have domestic violence allegations why didn't it come out earlier, remember they were interviewed 4yrs ago by CPS. In the years that followed what is known is AJ has been accused of parental alienation.

People might want to read the NYT article at [R324]. It describes how back from 2008 Jolie was described as a "scary smart" master manipulator. It will explain a lot. The delays I suspect are purposeful and so are the leaks & endless photo ops with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 366March 22, 2021 11:09 AM

This bitch can not get over the fact that her junkie ass was dropped. End of. So she uses his children against him to punish him and will try to punish him for the rest of her life. My abusive x did the same to me. He could no longer hit me so he hurt me in the worse way possible- my child. He hurt and damaged her for life to get his revenge on me for daring to escape him alive. What she is doing reminds me so much of him. These people care not one fucking bit about their children. Everything and I mean everything is only to feed their ego and sick revenge. I was so relieved when the toxic motherfucker burnt himself alive with diesel fuel. Only decent thing the monster ever did. That you Bank Of America for calling in his house loan.

by Anonymousreply 367March 22, 2021 12:40 PM

Thank you BOA, Edit. @R367. If I had been able, I would have had a drink at the still smoldering site and lit a fucking Marlborough Red from the embers while blasting Highway To Hell

by Anonymousreply 368March 22, 2021 12:52 PM

R315, the rant on Brad was on his father’s day instagram story, basically it stated that he is an asshole, he ruined their life, his younger siblings deathly afraid of him and he can’t wait untill the truth comes out. I believe one of his classmate that he follows on insta and attend public high school with came out and said she was the one who screencap it and others think it is photoshopped..

by Anonymousreply 369March 22, 2021 1:05 PM

[369] its highly unlikely these kids attend public school. So either you misunderstood the poster or its a scam. They now limit their Twitter account.

I don't doubt the kids have problems with their dad (and likely their mom) but unless there is a direct link to the IG post suggesting BP's a monster, there is no way to determine if its photoshopped or real.

And again why didn't this come out 4 years ago when all the kids were interviewed or when Brad was observed during visits?

by Anonymousreply 370March 22, 2021 1:24 PM

Anyone who has been through hell from a real abusive ex-husband knows what bullshit this is. After the incident on the plane and an open investigation of Brad for allegations of child abuse, no family court anywhere would allow Brad anywhere near those children if true. Just the allegations alone would have required a close watch be kept on him, even after being cleared from the plane incident. The judge has her number. He has already warned her once. She is on very shaky legal ground here and it would not surprise me at all if she lost primary custody. Jolie , in her fucked up mind probably equates much needed rules and structure as child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 371March 22, 2021 1:42 PM

I feel like that post by Pax would have been big news and posted everywhere but this is the first I have heard of it. And since when does Pax attend public high school??

by Anonymousreply 372March 22, 2021 1:46 PM

Jolie is one of those women who, if they feel a man is no longer any use to HER, wants them erased from her life. When there is beneficial reason for her such as financial, publicly, ego, they want the man and every trace of his existence wiped out. They feel any children between them are now her children alone. Everything is about her and her wants and needs, not her children . Toxic parenting. Very selfish and petulant.

by Anonymousreply 373March 22, 2021 1:55 PM

I don’t understand Brad’s refusal to expose her, she threw him under the bus several times now and he let her. Brad is such a typical midwesterner with his stoicism and politeness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374March 22, 2021 1:59 PM

R374- Only a guess from my experience, but that is very damaging to the children as well. Especially with famous parents and one leaking damaging lies to the media. Even though Brad would be correct, she would twist it to her favor with the young ones to make him look like he is hurting her.

by Anonymousreply 375March 22, 2021 2:28 PM

The divorce is longer than the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 376March 22, 2021 2:30 PM

[R374]If you read last 2 paragraphs they mention the movie premier of Allied from 2016. Plus this is quoted from the Sun, a rag. I think BP was trying to avoid mud slinging bc of how it hurts kids. Also he was on the defensive bc even he admitted his alcoholism.

Jolie reignited her campaign when she saw she was losing the battle. Now Brad will allow mom's dirty laundry to be aired. He may even leak 2 the press too. Fight fire with fire.

by Anonymousreply 377March 22, 2021 2:37 PM

R376- Wasn't that the most unhappy looking wedding?

by Anonymousreply 378March 22, 2021 2:37 PM

[376]In time the divorce will be longer than the relationship. She won't let go, her mission is to destroy Brad.

by Anonymousreply 379March 22, 2021 2:52 PM

I agree. She will eventually be the cause of much resentment from her younger children, at least the bio ones. Nine times out of ten they only destroy their own relationship with the children, as has been pointed out here. The fact that decent, mentally sound parents can not adopt children and this bitch adopted a field of them is very disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 380March 22, 2021 3:01 PM

I wonder who could this be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381March 22, 2021 3:03 PM

Countdown to Shiloh screaming, "I am NOT one of your FANS!!!"

by Anonymousreply 382March 22, 2021 3:18 PM

Angelina’s stans believe The DV claims are true because he has monitored visitation for over 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 383March 22, 2021 3:20 PM

Pax is alleged to have been attending Norte Dame, over in the Valley, the past couple of years. Not sure if its true, that's a private Catholic co-ed high school.

by Anonymousreply 384March 22, 2021 3:21 PM

[R380] She has 2 bad adoptions- the 1st 2. These kids as "global citizens" are brought up 2 have no respect for poor people like their own mothers who were tricked in2 losing their babies. The UN does little to punish the rich.

No way would a person with Jolies drug and mental health history including a suicide attempt- be allowed 2 adopt in the world most of us live in. Nor should they.

by Anonymousreply 385March 22, 2021 3:23 PM

In 2020 Brad wanted the kids to attend public school, before the custody agreement Pax was the only one who requested to go since he is older..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 22, 2021 3:32 PM

He agreed to the monitored visitation but I'm sure he didn't expect it to go on this long. I really do wonder why it has.

My dad's family is from the Springfield area and my dad and grandfather vaguely knew Brad's dad through work. Neither liked him, they were put off by his big Southern Baptist act and overt far-right beliefs, which the Pitts apparently still have, since Brad's mother wrote that letter to the Springfield News-Leader that was incredibly homophobic and had a racist rant against Obama, too.

Happened across this article about Brad's brother which mentions the brother and their dad are both "stand-offish," which they blame on people bugging the family about Brad, but my experience is that's the way they were before Brad was a superstar.

Still, it's the height of hypocrisy for Angelina to act like she's a better person and Brad shouldn't have access to his kids at all, in part because of his parents. It's not like HER dad isn't a far-right lunatic, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 22, 2021 3:40 PM

Here's info on the homophobic letter Brad's mom wrote to the local paper.

But again, is it any different than the crazy that Jon Voight spouts off with?

Those poor kids have a lot of crazy in their family to deal with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 22, 2021 3:40 PM

I think their cousins in Brad’s side is much more liberal. Judging by Sidney Pitt’s insta she supports BLM and doesn’t support trump.

by Anonymousreply 389March 22, 2021 3:53 PM

I wasn't able to see much of Sydney's IG but her profile is a Psalm, so I'm guessing they're all still Southern Baptists.

by Anonymousreply 390March 22, 2021 3:57 PM

So, might part of Jolie’s perseverance be about keeping these kids away from vile grandparents?

by Anonymousreply 391March 22, 2021 3:57 PM

Brad’s fam seems fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392March 22, 2021 3:59 PM

It might be her excuse r391 but as already mentioned, her own dad isn't any better, and is in fact probably worse.

by Anonymousreply 393March 22, 2021 4:09 PM

Her brother James is a born again Christian and a youth minister for the Baptist Evangelical Rick Warren founded megachurch: Saddleback Church

by Anonymousreply 394March 22, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote]Los Angeles has several large private schools where many celebrity children attend, and in some cases, the Jolie-Pitt's wouldn't be the most famous kids at the school.

The couple shares six children, but its really only pertaining to Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Vivienne and Knox. Maddox, the oldest, has already started college.

[186]I could find nothing in article relating to Pax in public school, it just mentions private traditional education.

by Anonymousreply 395March 22, 2021 4:44 PM

R391, She didn’t seem to care when she hired James as her kid’s nanny for a year.

by Anonymousreply 396March 22, 2021 5:10 PM

I doubt its the grandparents both she and Brad fully support LGBTQ rights. She just wants to live as an imperialist pretending to be a humanitarian, just look up what they did in Namibia. The kids heads are completely twisted politically.

by Anonymousreply 397March 22, 2021 5:21 PM

When you are dealing with a narcissist bpd and possible sociopath you cannot fight a retaliatory fight. The strategy is long term and slow, letting them hang themselves on their crazy defamatory spinning and out themselves as what they are - goblins with no empathy comprised of Id and Ego, with no self awareness. Usually they move on to a mew target eventually but due to the kids Brad is tied to this succubus forever.

by Anonymousreply 398March 22, 2021 5:44 PM

I think Brad is going to walk away it’s too much especially when he is accused of DV and the kids want to testify against him. The “Believe all women” campaigned is very powerful nowadays and Brad just can’t win.

by Anonymousreply 399March 22, 2021 11:41 PM

Lainey on the lastest developments...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 23, 2021 12:52 AM

R400, so not looking good for Brad? His chances of 50/50 is 0?

by Anonymousreply 401March 23, 2021 1:37 AM

It's actually looking very good for Brad to be getting 50/50 or better, considering that Jolie only leaks nasty negative shit when she's cornered or losing. And she must be losing big here, to be leaking years-old crap charges about Brad and child abuse, during Oscar voting season no less (he exec produced Minari).

by Anonymousreply 402March 23, 2021 1:42 AM

Lainey does have a point that the Huge media outlets haven’t covered this latest developments and have been unusually quiet. Its like TPTB/ power players pick and choose who they want to destroy and if that particular person burn enough bridges ( Harvey,Johnny Depp) in H-town it seems like they are not done with Brad yet...

by Anonymousreply 403March 23, 2021 1:55 AM

[R400]I don't bother with Lainey, her bias is insane and there is only one conclusion she will ever come to. Angie is okay. She will ignore • long history of exploitive child photo ops and unending further exploitation of them in interviews. • the NYT expose on AJ by a real investigative journalist Brooks Barnes done ages ago. A must read see [R324] • the fact that Pitt who might have gone after her with both barrels (heroin use, mental disorders, illegal adoptions) didnt. No doubt bc he knew the affect it would have on the kids • just bc Brad has a serious drinking problem doesn't mean Angie is ok. She was slapped with a "parental alienation" judgment. If you read Barnes article, you'll see how this all ties together. How this will be perceived by the public is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 404March 23, 2021 1:55 AM

Lainey got her marching orders: cast suspicion on the idea that Jolie is behind this leak. The major media outlets also glossed over the court order that raised concerns about Jolie's behavior and said she was at risk of losing custody, but Lainey had no problem insisting Brad must have been behind that "leak" (even though it wasn't a leak--that particular order was not sealed). Lucky for Jolie, Lainey has no problem making a fool of herself for her favorites.

by Anonymousreply 405March 23, 2021 2:07 AM

Basically it is Ms Jolie that has gotten a free pass with the press for years. The twins deal with People behind the scenes that was exposed exposed alone explains why. Most of the battle for image is controlling the press.

This is why pictures of celeb kids won't go away. Profitable for tabloids, profitable for celebs. The public never sees how calculated they are and stans don't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 406March 23, 2021 11:46 AM

Ten years from now there will be a 4 part HBO documentary about this relationship. Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 407March 23, 2021 2:36 PM

1. I don’t believe that any of the Pitt-Jolie brood can read or write 2. Lainey cannot be trusted. She takes turn licking Angie’s shitter or Meghan’s.

by Anonymousreply 408March 24, 2021 3:59 AM

Lainey's site is a rancid, tepid hot tub stewing in its own cunt juice.

by Anonymousreply 409March 24, 2021 5:41 AM

Video from ET

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410March 24, 2021 6:27 AM

Brad has good advisors: The gentler and more devastated he plays it, the more ridiculous her claims appear. Angie just looks like a giant bitch trying to alienate children from their father. Her stories convinced a few people on Twitter, but the general public is still on Brad's side. So is Hollywood.

She really ought to look at what happened to Halle Berry's reputation when things blew up with Gabriel Aubry: The whole world branded her a crazy, vindictive bitch. And Aubry isn't a tenth as famous or beloved as Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 411March 24, 2021 6:56 AM

[R410] I take it this new evidence of DV is really repackaged old evidence. But of course no one, including ET, is looking at these public displays of the children that went on for over a decade & continues today, where they've been romping around the world under their parent's tight control, and the damage it likely caused.

by Anonymousreply 412March 24, 2021 7:19 AM

According to page 6 Maddox is set to head back to South Korea next month. The media still thinks he is attending Yonsei University and not the international one.

by Anonymousreply 413March 24, 2021 7:55 AM

If called on it Maddox would most likely say that he had to go to the school with few entrance requirements bc he didn't speak Cambodian & figured that was a way to learn it. Hed add after he became fluent he'd transfer to the real University.

by Anonymousreply 414March 24, 2021 8:39 AM

It seems like Boomers and gen x are team Pitt while zoomers are team Angelina and Millennials are mixed.

by Anonymousreply 415March 24, 2021 10:29 AM

Sane individuals who can think critically tend to support Pitt. They can sort through his wrong doings and faults while maintaining he's the victim of a borderline narc ex with an agenda.

I wonder if this trial is already over and Pitt won his 50/50, and that's why we're getting this sudden drip of negative leaks and stories now. Custody battled don't take months and months.

by Anonymousreply 416March 24, 2021 12:20 PM

There was a report from a Brad source that it will end next month.

by Anonymousreply 417March 24, 2021 1:07 PM

Hmmm Scientology was also preparing to blackmail/extort him. Good thing he left, i hope these spa tapes doesn’t get in the hands of Angelina..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418March 24, 2021 1:56 PM

Speaking of Scientolody he was involved with Juliet Lewis when he was 27 and she was 17. He always liked them young, even Paltrow was a lot younger tho not a teen. I doubt that will be brought up in court or relevant to this case.

by Anonymousreply 419March 24, 2021 3:07 PM

If the judge were considering their behavior prior to their relationship and having children, Jolie is the one who'd be screwed.

by Anonymousreply 420March 24, 2021 10:29 PM

Here is a photoshoot of her kissing her brother just after the kissing controversy at the oscars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 25, 2021 1:37 AM

Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 25, 2021 7:50 AM

[R422] People here have pointed out the delay. Whether its about new or old allegations, its not like Angie has been shy about going after Brad "for the health of the family" in the past. Why hesitate about domestic violence? And Maddox hasn't seen Brad in almost 5 yes, so its not him.

by Anonymousreply 423March 25, 2021 10:00 AM

Brad’s PR mistakes is him admitting that he drank and smoke weed in a magazine now others think he really did abused his kids.

by Anonymousreply 424March 26, 2021 1:23 AM

Oops wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 425March 26, 2021 1:55 AM

Why do they ask for opinions from people who clearly have no idea what is going on? The trial is probably over and this flurry of filings is just housekeeping - as in the jusge tells them if they have further arguments to make over motions he previously denied then he will leave the record open until he issues his written ruling. That's for appellate purposes.

In cases like this, the judge has probably already indicated to them how he intends to rule. He just needs to write it up.

Trust me, she has nothing new. She just keeps digger herself deeper.

by Anonymousreply 426March 26, 2021 2:22 AM

Great post [R426] it makes sense. Whether she's accepted the "new evidence" boat has left the dock or not, Angie is nothing if not about media. Whether its the abundance pics of her & the kids or pics of herself on UN romps she's about public image.

At this point it may well be solely about destroying Brad's image.

by Anonymousreply 427March 26, 2021 8:48 AM

Why is TMZ and other media outlets silent about this report?

by Anonymousreply 428March 26, 2021 9:45 AM

It seems like brad’s PR is working overtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 26, 2021 12:58 PM

[R428]First off no one knows what AJ's allegations consist of? New ones? Old ones? If the latter wasn't this thoroughly investigated and wasn't he cleared of being a danger?

And the press *has* reported shes attempted legal action. But remember the court also threatened to take her kids away from her after the alienation ruling. Theres also what was described as a "Hail Mary" move, common when a parents feel they're losing the case.

Without any specific info what do sites have to report?

by Anonymousreply 430March 26, 2021 1:30 PM

Are we sure all of this isn’t Jen pulling strings from behind the scenes as her ultimate revenge? I wouldn’t put it past that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 431March 26, 2021 1:37 PM

^^^ haha! I assume this was meant as a joke, but it wasn't JA who the NYT piece described as a major manipulator with alarming control of the press it was AJ- who also got an unflattering review in the Sony leaks.

by Anonymousreply 432March 26, 2021 1:52 PM

Brad Pitt is working his “concerned and hapless” look, he’s so transparent. What a loon that Angelia Jolie is, though. He must have been miserable.

by Anonymousreply 433March 26, 2021 2:14 PM

Any updates? I saw new pics of her and some of her kids and they look protective of her, i think it’s time for Brad to give up they are too far gone.

by Anonymousreply 434March 30, 2021 6:27 AM

J’accuse, the new fragrance from Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 435March 30, 2021 6:34 AM

If Brad beat Angelina it's because she liked it. She misses it too.

by Anonymousreply 436March 30, 2021 6:35 AM

There's been a bunch of headlines about Brad doing stunts for his new film. Obviously an attempt to drown out the latest noise.

by Anonymousreply 437March 30, 2021 7:02 AM

[quote] J’accuse, the new fragrance from Angelina Jolie.

Blood Vial, new by Jolie.

When kissing you brother is not enough to repulse the public.

by Anonymousreply 438March 30, 2021 7:27 AM

I wonder if the studios and agencies are going to drop him like they did with Kevin Spacey, Armie Hammer and James Franco and other actors that have been accused?

by Anonymousreply 439March 30, 2021 7:42 AM

r73

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440March 30, 2021 7:47 AM

It looks like Brad’s agency CAA dropped Marlyn Manson and shia labeouf after they were only accused...

by Anonymousreply 441March 30, 2021 8:25 AM

Dude, CAA is not dropping Brad Pitt. That is laughable. Putting him in the same sentence as Manson and Shia is a joke.

He's one of the most liked, respected and lauded film makers working in Hollywood right now. He could drop Angelina out of helicopter at 40 stories, and he's still be repped by Kevin Huvane.

by Anonymousreply 442March 30, 2021 11:48 AM

What r442 said.

Pitt is currently one of humanity's luckiest people.

True, he hurts and has problems just like any other human being. It's just that being a wealthy, hetero, famous, handsome man give you those hurts and problems on a more comfortable scale, but they're there.

What I mean by "lucky" is based on my own subjective reaction to his presence ever since he became famous: Pitt is duller, more charisma-free than the 10lb bag of powdered cement now resting in the corner of my garage.

by Anonymousreply 443March 30, 2021 12:52 PM

[R441] Mansons, Shias, Stacey's, Franco's abuses have been described in detail. Pitt on the other hand has long been cleared of being a danger to the kids where as the court accused Angie of alienating the kids and threatened she'd lose custody if she continued. Also that she continually makes bogus moves to delay the trial. There are exceptions like the Afflecks where victims spoke out and sued but there was was no penalty from Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 444March 30, 2021 9:16 PM

[R434] Some of whats peddled as new pics or old ones. There's one with AJ & Shiloh where they looked dressed too warm for LA in spring, it had accompanying video. At the end they get into car & an attendant says Happy New Year!

by Anonymousreply 445March 30, 2021 9:32 PM

Why can’t a judge put a stop to this? I just read a recent article from an LA based lawyer that she believes it will continue for another year.

by Anonymousreply 446March 30, 2021 9:41 PM

I think it takes a while once a motion is filed an she keeps new filings going. Her aim is to leak nuggets into the press to destroy Brads reputation/career. Given her M.O. I can't imagine if she had compelling evidence she wouldn't have already used it. Its Brad that has new ammo he withheld & she doesn't want to go to trial...otoh she doesn't want this settled either.

by Anonymousreply 447March 30, 2021 9:49 PM

She's exactly what she appears to be: an evil witch.

by Anonymousreply 448March 30, 2021 9:55 PM

She has no humility. Which leads to an impossible existence for a deteriorating beauty.

I pity her.

by Anonymousreply 449March 30, 2021 10:03 PM

I dont think Brad can destroy her she is an open book with her drug used and mental illness. The only one who revealed her lies and manipulation was Vanity Fair.

by Anonymousreply 450March 30, 2021 10:14 PM

Yes but the presumption is the mental illness drugs etc...stopped. She counts on people not leaking her own recent behaviors. The adoptions alone if looked into are dodgy. The press has helped her tremendously. And she has helped sell their product with decades of disclosure (designed to make her look good) of personal details and selling the children for image- sometimes to the highest bidder. The Sony leaks told a story that VF, PEOPLE etc... somehow missed.

by Anonymousreply 451March 30, 2021 11:08 PM

Angelina looks smug as fuk in her latest pics, she prob search her name and Brad on twitter and now truly believe she won the public’s opinion.

by Anonymousreply 452March 31, 2021 12:57 AM

I tried to watch Mr. And Mrs. Smith a few weeks ago...painful and had to turn it off.

by Anonymousreply 453March 31, 2021 4:58 AM

They do look really good in it.

by Anonymousreply 454March 31, 2021 6:01 PM

Yikes! Jon Voight just called out Brad pitt on his struggles with alcoholism when they asked him about the custody. I didnt know he is working for angelina....

by Anonymousreply 455April 2, 2021 9:32 PM

Filtered

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456April 2, 2021 10:04 PM

Christ, my heart. He was beautiful R456.❤️

by Anonymousreply 457April 2, 2021 11:01 PM

Is anything going to actually happen with this or should I just drop this thread?

by Anonymousreply 458April 2, 2021 11:02 PM

I want this all to end War of the Roses style.

by Anonymousreply 459April 2, 2021 11:03 PM

R458, i guessed we have to wait what the judge decides?

by Anonymousreply 460April 3, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote] I want this all to end War of the Roses style.

Who would end up on the throne?

by Anonymousreply 461April 3, 2021 1:33 AM

Which is white and which is red?

by Anonymousreply 462April 3, 2021 2:24 AM

Even with all the delays engineered by Angie, doesn't the divorce eventually have to be granted? It's been going on for 5 years now: This is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 463April 10, 2021 6:34 AM

So its April did the judge make a decision yet or is extended because of the dv proof and Maddox testimony?

by Anonymousreply 464April 10, 2021 6:40 AM

Brad and Angie are really fighting over Knox and Vivienne. Of the 5 minor children, Pax turns 18 this November, Zahara just turned 16, and Shiloh is 15 in May: The judge would probably let them decide where they wanted to live, anyway. And if this goes on much longer, the twins will be in that position, too. California law explicitly permits children 14 and older to express a preference about which parent they will live with, and the twins turn 14 in July 2022. Maybe that's what Angie has been waiting for: Drag this out so long that the kids all declare they want to live with their mother full time and the judge decides in her favor.

by Anonymousreply 465April 10, 2021 6:48 AM

The kids probably want to live in the uk but then miss the weather in California.

by Anonymousreply 466April 10, 2021 7:16 AM

Pulling out all the stops to keep the public on his side!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467April 15, 2021 7:10 PM

Is there a plastic surgeon in that dental office?

by Anonymousreply 468April 15, 2021 7:18 PM

Well 2021 is just not his year... both personally and professionally it’s all falling apart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 27, 2021 10:06 AM

In my mind’s eye, I always see her as Lady Vengeance. She’s got a bare scrawny arm in the air and she’s snarling. Mia Farrow is waifing, hugging herself on a green velvet sofa. Meghan Markle is smirking with her arms crossed.

Their victims are astonished that such viciousness could be wrapped in such pretty packaging.

by Anonymousreply 470April 27, 2021 11:15 AM

That "dental work" he got was definitely plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 471April 27, 2021 3:29 PM

So it didn’t end in April?

by Anonymousreply 472May 12, 2021 9:22 AM

Finally an update:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 26, 2021 1:02 AM

This is really about the bio kids. By the time it's all sorted, the three oldest will be 18 and not subject to a custody hearing.

by Anonymousreply 474May 26, 2021 2:01 AM

This bitch is so fucking evil. It's truly a miracle he hasn't offed himself ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 475May 26, 2021 2:08 AM

All Brad has to do is wait a little while. In another few years, his kids will all be over 18 and he can woo them back then. The important thing is that he's keeping her from yanking them off to Europe where they'll live like vagabonds, get no decent schooling, and be beyond his reach. That's what she wants to do and what's he's prevented her from doing. It's driving her nuts.

by Anonymousreply 476May 26, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote]In response to Jolie’s filing, Pitt’s attorneys said, “Ouderkirk has conducted an extensive proceeding over the past six months in a thorough, fair manner and reached a tentative ruling and order after hearing from experts and percipient witnesses.” Pitt’s filing said the judge found Jolie’s testimony “lacked credibility in many important areas, and the existing custody order between the parties must be modified, per Mr. Pitt’s request, in the best interests of the children.”

So, mystery solved? She leaked the story about the kids testifying to get ahead of the judge's ruling. She wants the narrative to be "she has proof but the judge wouldn't hear it" as opposed to "the judge thinks she's full of shit."

by Anonymousreply 477May 26, 2021 2:14 AM

So did Brad finally get 50/50 someone on twitter said he did because of Angelina’s recent fillings and her appeal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478May 26, 2021 2:19 AM

Of course he got 50/50, he was always going to get that. It was only his delusional ex that thought that could be stopped. And she certainly did everything she could to try to do that, sparing no expense and none of her children's' stability.

The judge has issues a 'tentative' custody order, which will become permanent in a short matter of time, say three to six months. It's over, Brad 'won' (if you call getting his fair 50% custody of his alienated kids "winning" after spending a small fortune). Jolie is getting ahead of herself, as usual, and already setting up an appeal. Which she will very likely lose, btw, after spending another small mint.

I admire the judge in this case. He stayed on and finished it off, despite public attacks on his credibility by Jolie. He took a long time - six months - to complete this custody trial, hearing every detail from both sides and leaving no stone unturned. He needed to do so to stave off Jolie's inevitable scorched earth appeal, which he knew would come. It sounds to me like he's taken care of heading that off.

Best of luck to Brad, his family, and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 479May 26, 2021 2:42 PM

This is something I've seen in real life and in the celebrity news, still don't understand: Straight man gets involved with a batshit crazy woman, who takes over his life and who gives him a foretaste of hell when the relationship ends.

Straight men see the crazy, they know it's there, but they don't care! They get involved anyway!

They really don't seem to think it's a problem, or that it won't be a problem for them, that a MAN can always keep his woman in line or control her behavior. Anyone got any theories on this?

by Anonymousreply 480May 26, 2021 4:53 PM

If I were BP I would be very afraid of a sexual abuse accusation from one of his daughters. You know she has poisoned them against him. Parents should face jail time for alienating their children against the other parent. It is nothing less than child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 481May 26, 2021 5:33 PM

If the custody order comes through in 6 months, it will only apply to the youngest 4. Pax is 18 this fall.

If the girls were younger I'd worry more about sexual abuse allegations. It's harder to convince a teenager or tween that they were abused when they know they weren't.

by Anonymousreply 482May 26, 2021 5:37 PM

As the kids become adults, my guess is that Brad will permanently lose the oldest two boys. Maddox always resented his presence and Pax has hated him since Angelina told the boy that Brad didn't want to adopt him. Brad will maintain good relationships with Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne, and eventually, those 4 will see what a nutcase their mother is. Especially the bio girls, whom Angelina will hate more and more as they grow into their youthful beauty while she continues to age.

by Anonymousreply 483May 26, 2021 5:39 PM

She just always wants that light shining on her doesn't she. I have never liked her and have always thought of her as a lunatic that was pretty so she got away with so much.

by Anonymousreply 484May 26, 2021 5:42 PM

If I were aniston, I'd revel in brads suffering. Its perfect karma and it won't end until he acknowledges his wrongs towards jen and truly regrets and apologises.

by Anonymousreply 485May 26, 2021 6:03 PM

Jen got over that years ago. She and Brad are friendly now.

by Anonymousreply 486May 26, 2021 6:06 PM

Do you think she will accept this or do you think she will try something evil? I am curious about how much mental controll she actually has.

by Anonymousreply 487May 26, 2021 6:16 PM

"Jen got over that years ago. She and Brad are friendly now."

Perhaps she likes to enjoy watching him suffer at close range.

by Anonymousreply 488May 26, 2021 6:38 PM

Not so sure about the theory that Pax "hates" Brad. He's the one child who currently goes to regular HS, over in the Valley allegedly. This was what he wanted to do, that would have come about from Brad's pressure to allow it, since Angie has always been so dead set against anything that isn't home schooling.

by Anonymousreply 489May 27, 2021 1:37 PM

She's gonna piss through all her money in legal fees with 6 kids to support. Better keep those Disney movies coming.

by Anonymousreply 490May 27, 2021 5:08 PM

She's desperate to take those kids to the UK. It's what she wanted from the beginning and a lot of her ire at Brad comes from him putting his foot down and making her and the kids live in Los Angeles. She's a spoiled bitch who can't stand to be told no.

by Anonymousreply 491May 27, 2021 7:07 PM

Brad and Jen 4eva!

by Anonymousreply 492May 28, 2021 10:06 AM

Brad better keep one eye open till July 7 Angelina is going to go all out and destroy him completely.

by Anonymousreply 493May 28, 2021 10:53 AM

She will only destroy her relationship and legal rights to her children. This bitch hasn't been subtle, the court is aware of how toxic and vengeful she is. She has an unhealthy and controlling relationship with her children that must concern all involved in this case.

by Anonymousreply 494May 28, 2021 12:31 PM

If it were physical she would have exposed him when it happened. Do arguments count as domestic abuse?

by Anonymousreply 495May 28, 2021 12:53 PM

This may be the first time Jolie has ever publicly not gotten her way or what she wanted. Idk what kind of dad Brad is (good or bad) but I commend him for taking the high road while Jolie just seemed to cement herself as an unhinged bitch through this process.

by Anonymousreply 496May 28, 2021 1:27 PM

She’s got her supporters and the time is ripe, culturally speaking, for her to play the victim, but Brad’s got as much support, if not more. It’s a losing situation for both which is one reason why it’s so pointless of her to keep dragging this on and on.

by Anonymousreply 497June 2, 2021 2:36 PM

YES!!! LA gossip reporters finally doing their jobs.

Jolie is appealing the decision that denied her motion to disqualify the judge she hates. LOL! This is a lower appellate court. It is not California's highest court.

APPELLATE COURTS CASE INFORMATION

Jolie v. Superior Court of Los Angeles County et al.

Division 7 Case Number B308958

07/06/2021 Request for Media Coverage filed. by Christopher Liss on behalf of EXTRA

07/06/2021 Order filed. Extra's media request is granted.

07/06/2021 Request for Media Coverage filed. by Kelly Agnes on behalf of Entertainment Tonight

07/06/2021 Order filed. Entertainment Tonight's media request is granted.

earlier Docket Entries

05/25/2021 Ruling on request for judicial notice deferred. Real Party in Interest's May 21, 2021 request for judicial notice will be determined by the panel hearing the merits of the case. The court currently anticipates placing the matter on its oral argument calendar for Friday morning, July 9, 2021. 06/08/2021 Calendar notice sent electronically. Calendar date: July 9, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.

07/01/2021 Email sent to: All counsel - BlueJeans oral argument instructions

I thought about requesting participation in the Zoom audience because anyone can but I decided I wasn't interested in giving my real name.

by Anonymousreply 498July 7, 2021 2:37 AM

R498, interesting! What do you think about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499July 7, 2021 3:05 AM

R499, she's been playing games since she first filed for divorce back in 2016. Games with Brad, games with the court, games with her own attorney causing her to withdraw from her case. Maybe saddest of all is that she has been playing games with her children and with their relationship with their father.

She hates this judge cause after a long hearing in 2018 where evidence was presented and experts (psychologists, therapists) were heard from, the judge - the judge she now hates - saw through what she had been doing and called her out on her alienating the kids. He named many of the alienating behaviors she had been engaging in and ordered her to stop immediately. He ordered her to stop immediately telling the children their father was a danger to them. In fact, he ordered her to read to them a script that included specific things she had to tell them like "their father was not a danger to them" and "that having a good relationship with their father was healthy for them" and a few other things. He also ordered that she tell them this twice in the presence of court appointed experts to ensure she did it. The judge also said that if he saw that the relationship between the father and his children did not show signs of improve then he would consider limiting her time with them and giving Brad primary custody.

This is the only reason she has tried to get rid of the judge. She also tried unsuccessfully to get rid of the custody evaluator, a respected LA child & family psychologist.

Her appeal has little chance of success. The judge is a respected and tough judge who before his lengthy family court experience handled the worst of the worst cases in LA County court. So he's used to dealing with sociopaths. LOL!

Just as a side note Brad's lawyer said in a motion that Angelina had a problem with her pre-trial deposition - it wasn't spelled out what it was - but the attorney noted that after that "troublesome" deposition is when she started to try to disqualify the judge and the psychologist. Later after the judge made his tentative ruling (like a draft ruling) and issued it to the parties deciding that 50-50 joint custody was the decision, Jolie complained publicly and Brad's attorney replied something about the court finding Jolie "less than credible."

by Anonymousreply 500July 7, 2021 5:28 AM

I think she is going to make some type of noise to the public..I don't know if this might be bad timing for Brad with the whole Britney/Cosby fiasco and the legal system.

by Anonymousreply 501July 7, 2021 5:48 AM

Don't worry, R501. It's never a bad time for Brad. Anyone still believing her is one of her crazy stans. And Ronan Farrow. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 502July 7, 2021 6:52 AM

This will only end for brad if he publicly and privately apologises to jen. I mean we're literally seeing karma bite him in the ass and he needs to learn his lesson.

by Anonymousreply 503July 7, 2021 11:56 AM

Brad's been raked over the coals by Angie for the last five years, and it's cost him millions in legal fees and, potentially, his relationship with his kids. How much more is he supposed to be punished for having an affair?

For all we know, he HAS apologized to Jennifer privately. The public doesn't need to hear the apology: It's not our business.

by Anonymousreply 504July 7, 2021 4:47 PM

Wow this is Baroness Helic who is Angelina’s bff and British advisor’s belief on parental alienation and she is an MP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505July 7, 2021 5:15 PM

R505, OMG that bitch is one of those parental alienation deniers. Jolie pays her to work on her issues for her British based foundation - something like $350k per year.

Shame on her. She is about to lose any credibility she once had. There are no baseless and debunked theories. In fact, they are finally beginning to address the very serious issue of parental alienation for the child abuse it is.

by Anonymousreply 506July 7, 2021 7:36 PM

She now wants out of the wine business. Hmm I wonder what is her real intentions on this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507July 7, 2021 10:10 PM

She wants to ruin Brad's work turning Miraval into a paradise and successful business. He has been working to make it an artists' colony (she wanted that once upon a time, too).

She tried to lie and say she wanted the temporary restraining orders on their property and assets (they are placed when a divorce is begun so no one can mess with assets before there is a financial assessment and distribution). At first they lied to Brad's attorney and said she wanted them lifted for her future estate planning and then when pressed by Brad's lawyer if this lifting involved Miraval, her lawyer had to fess up and say that yes she had a 3d party buyer for her part of Miraval but she couldn't tell Brad who it was cause she agreed to a non-disclosure agreement as to the identity of prospective buyer and the terms of the sale. LOL! AND that the buyer was insisting on an immediate purchase of her interest in Miraval or the deal was off.

So now because Brad refused her demands for her price for selling her interest to him, she intends to sell to some anonymous buyer to be part owner of their home and their business. and she has to do it NOW.

She just wants to ruin anything he loves. His relationship with his kids. His successful wine business and the property he has turned into an incredible estate.

She is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 508July 8, 2021 12:58 AM

R508, will she be successful on this? It looks like another PR thing and her fans are creating a narrative that Brad is controlling and keeping her financially hostage trying to trend #freeAngelina similar to Britney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 509July 8, 2021 1:53 AM

R509, I don't know. But the court denied her emergency motion to lift the hold on the properties and assets owned by the couple, together and individually. They set a hearing for late September. Yea you could be right. She wanted PR that tries to make Brad look bad before the appellate hearing this Friday.

She has a few fans on twitter who just outright lie about things and try to smear Brad continually. They're nuts.

Someone needs to try to trend #StopParentalAlienation

She is full of venom for Brad and don't tell me she hasn't filled the heads of those kids with it. She is really in sociopath territory.

Her latest trick about selling her shares in Miraval and the wind biz all sounds so fishy that it probably set off alarms for the court. She can't tell her co-owner of the estate (her ex-husband and the one who has totally rehabbed and grown that place to be what it is today) as well as the other party in the wine biz with them, a renowned French winemaking family, who this new partner is going to be? Seriously? Besides having to be done anonymously it also has to be done NOW? Why? Are they afraid they'll find out who the prospective buyer is? Who is it? Donald Trump? A drug cartel? LOL!

How is anyone keeping her financially hostage? Brad has been very generous with her. He gave her a fabulous life for 14 years and upped her stardom to enable her to command high income - though those days are probably over now. Before she got with him she was in decline and not making that much per film.

He quietly gave her $8 million cash to buy that overpriced DeMille mansion and then she gave interviews in it as the lady of the manse without ever uttering a word how she bought it. Rather she just kept shading him. We didn't know the facts until she filed some stupid motion saying Brad wasn't giving her enough money and Brad's lawyer responded with a motion detailing the millions he had given her in the 18 months since she filed for divorce which included the $8 million for the house.

The money details were in the motion wherein she lied about seeking a bifurcation so the divorce could be granted before the other issues in the case were resolved (custody and financials). She claimed she was demanding a bifurcated divorce and Brad's lawyer set the record straight in his reply motion where he said No, Lady. It was Brad who suggested they bifurcate and get the divorce done asap. When brad's lawyer asked her lawyer to consent to Brad filing for a bifurcated divorce her lawyer asked Brad's lawyer not to file and to wait a week and she'd get back to him with her answer. Brad, ever the nice guy, agreed. Then behind his back she filed the next day for a bifurcation herself complaining she wanted to be free and acting like it was her idea. LOL!

You know judges see when lawyers and/or their clients pull fast ones and are less than honest. That judge knew from then on not to trust either Angelina or her new lawyer (after Laura Wasser withdrew) .

By the way, buying that place was Angelina's idea cause she wanted a French home to honor her mother. Brad went along I'm sure to please her and then Brad really took to it and totally rehabbed it and created the wine company and did everything to build it up and partnered with a fine old established wine family nearby. That was all Brad. He recently created a separate company apart from her to make champagne. That place was supposed to be a legacy to leave the children. They both said that. Same with that painting by Churchill Brad gifted her and she recently sold for many times what Brad paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 510July 8, 2021 4:05 AM

why is it going through oral argument stage isn't that kind of unusual? Why is it going that far?

by Anonymousreply 511July 8, 2021 6:42 AM

[quote] why is it going through oral argument stage isn't that kind of unusual? Why is it going that far?

it's an appeal from a lower court's denial of her request to disqualify the privately paid judge presiding over their divorce case (now just limited to custody and financials). Oral arguments are par for the course for most appellate cases.

Angie no like him. She also tried to disqualify the custody evaluator. Angie no like him either.

Angie also try to disqualify Brad as daddy. She no like him either.

by Anonymousreply 512July 8, 2021 7:11 AM

T512, but isnt the petitions for writ of mandate rarely granted so why is it going to the next stage?

by Anonymousreply 513July 8, 2021 7:23 AM

Now another media outlet wants to "attend" the remote arguments.

Court TV is requesting to hear the oral arguments tomorrow: 07/08/2021 Request for Media Coverage filed. by Jessica Thill on behalf of Court TV Media, LLC

Court TV, EXTRA!, and Entertainment Tonight. Court TV can be overly woke and I hope they don't try to portray Angelina as some poor victim. Just the facts. Ma'am.

I guarantee that Angelina's lawyer will start spouting crap suggesting Brad is a monster - not actually saying what makes him a monster, mind you, just Angelina's word for it - which will be totally irrelevant to the appellate argument but will be sound bite material for the gossip media.

This should be good.

by Anonymousreply 514July 8, 2021 7:32 PM

R513, sorry I don't really understand your question.

Following her disastrous pre-trial deposition last summer and the depositions of the other witnesses including child psychologists, the custody evaluator (another psychologist), eye witnesses to the Jolie Pitt life, Brad Pitt and maybe others, Angelina filed a motion to disqualify the presiding judge (Judge Ouderkirk who married them) from the case.

That motion to disqualify (it has a more formal name) was sent to a judge in another jurisdiction (outside LA) to handle and rule on. That other judge denied Jolie's motion and so as a result the denial of her attempt to remove him from the case, Judge Ouderkirk stayed on the case and started the trial back in December 2020. Numerous trial dates were held over several months intermittently and there were maybe 15 or so total days of trial during that time period. After the trial, Judge Ouderkirk issued a tentative ruling recently and that gives both parties a chance to see if they want to object to parts of it and respond back with suggestions before he files the final version. The tentative ruling was exactly what everyone knew it would be back in the fall of 2016. Each parent gets 50-50 legal and physical custody. These rulings are usually very detailed about custody time and procedures especially when one parent refuses to cooperate with co-parenting as Jolie has done repeatedly since 2016. Jolie will mostlikely appeal that ruling as well once it is formally filed with the court. LOL!

However, the appellate hearing tomorrow (Jul 9) is about Jolie appealing the fact that her motion to get rid of Judge Ouderkirk was denied. No new facts or evidence can be introduced - it is about the law and procedure.

Probably too much info but I hope that answers your question.

Appealing any higher up is what is extremely rare and difficult to do. The Supreme Court of California takes very few cases. This is not the Supreme Court of California, this is one of the lower appellate courts - this one covers LA and environs.

by Anonymousreply 515July 8, 2021 7:49 PM

R514, yup I predict there will be a soundbite to ruined Brad Pitt in the media.

by Anonymousreply 516July 8, 2021 8:14 PM

Well, the soundbite can try. Most people have been sick of Angie's shit for years now and don't believe a word she says.

by Anonymousreply 517July 9, 2021 3:39 AM

Wait? So the oral just took place and I read on twitter that the deadline for the decision is in 3 months and Angelina can asked for a rehearing if it's not dismissed with prejudice? So basically Angelina got her way??

by Anonymousreply 518July 9, 2021 10:03 PM

Update:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519July 9, 2021 10:10 PM

How much longer can she drag this out? At one point do the courts say "We've made a decision and that's final"?

by Anonymousreply 520July 10, 2021 1:55 AM

R515 I read on twitter that the judge disclosed to Wesser (jolie’s former attorney) that he wouldn’t work with Brad’s attorney but he still did?? If true isn't this a problem?

by Anonymousreply 521July 10, 2021 2:37 AM

[quote] So the oral just took place and I read on twitter that the deadline for the decision is in 3 months and Angelina can asked for a rehearing if it's not dismissed with prejudice? So basically Angelina got her way??

You misunderstand. The longest the Court of Appeals has to decide is that 3 month deadline. They can decide Monday if they want. This will probably be a quick decision. The grounds are very, very weak and unsupported by the facts and the law.

Jolie can ask for a rehearing by the entire Court of Appeals ( this was a 3 judge panel of the Court of Appeals as usual ) but hearings en banc are very rarely granted. Similarly with any appeal to the California Supreme Court. Calif Supreme Ct accepts only a tiny percentage of applications for appeal.

In the meanwhile the Judge's custody order remains in force.

Same with appealing the actual final custody order. Those appeals are rarely granted. And while she is wasting her time and money appealing, the custody order stays in effect. The court is not going to grant any stay of the order while she appeals. Not happening.

So she is not getting her way. Unless her way is just to stay in the news.

by Anonymousreply 522July 10, 2021 4:12 AM

[quote] I read on twitter that the judge disclosed to Wesser (jolie’s former attorney) that he wouldn’t work with Brad’s attorney but he still did?? If true isn't this a problem?

That must have been some Stupid Jolie fan misrepresenting the situation.

Because these are privately paid judges they disclose what law firms and lawyers who have hired them in the past - that is, who has appeared before them as attorneys in these family cases. In the very beginning of his appointment (early 2017) this judge disclosed the prior court cases he had with BOTH Pitt's attorney AND with Jolie's attorney. Both attorneys had hired him as a privately paid judge. This was not some one sided things. as you probably know, attorneys repeatedly appear before the same judge all the time especially in specialty areas for both attorneys and judges.

This judge in early 2017 disclosed 12 cases he had earlier handled with Pitt's lawyer or other attorneys in his law firm. There was no objection to him with that disclosure from either side.

Even after a case is closed out and finished if there are later issues with custody, for instance, that same judge will handle that issue. Years after the cases closed but during the pendency of the Jolie-Pitt case, this judge had two of those 12 clients revive the custody matter due to some new dispute so he handled the matters. One required something like 4 hours of court time to resolve and I'm not sure what was required of the other revived case. I believe these matters occurred in 2018. The judge did disclose this work but Jolie in late summer 2019 first claimed that the disclosure was not done in a "timely manner". That is what she has based her motion to disqualify the judge on. No one is buying that. No attorney who has commented on this in the media thinks she has a basis to disqualify the judge over this. All the lawyers commenting seem to understand this as nothing more than a delay tactic. Even the judges questioning the attorneys during the oral arguments seemed to understand this is a pretty baseless reason to disqualify. Plus there is a factual dispute because Jolie via her attorney falsely claimed she was never in receipt of any disclosure. Demonstrably disproved by documents.

by Anonymousreply 523July 10, 2021 4:28 AM

R523,thanks! Here is were they got it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524July 10, 2021 11:46 PM

R524, further on in that discussion.

bluedots @bluedots11 · Jul 9 lol right? I hope the decision comes out soon. I have to read back but the only roadblock I can see is that Ouderkirk was still taking cases involving Pitt's lawyer. If Ouderkirk told Wasser he wouldn't work with them anymore them I guess that could cause problems.

Ls89la @Ls89La Replying to @bluedots11 Wasser left in 2018. IIRC two of the cases were old cases that were brought before him again as he'd still be the judge to settle any new items/disputes that came up in those cases. In no filings has Wasser been mentioned, I'd think that would have been. 10:14 AM · Jul 9, 2021·

If that judge handled the original custody matter in a case and there was something new in that old case that needed his decision then he would handle that as well. They don't put a new judge on for new motions or requests for amendments to custody orders down the road. I think there was also a debate about whether they should be characterized as new cases or not. In any event the allegedly "late" disclosure of 2 cases that came back to him for further work was not seen as a real issue by the judges or by any attorney I heard or read commenting on it. Actually the organization that handles disclosure matters for the groups of retired judges who work as privately paid judges does the disclosing pretty automatically. Because it was a revived case it may have gotten lost in the mix for a short period of time.

I wish I had seen the entire arguments. It was pointed out by one of the attorneys that the female judge actually commented skeptically on why those 2 revived cases would make any difference in determining a judge's impartiality if all the prior cases had not caused Jolie to raise the issue back in 2017 at the first disclosures and not until 2020.

R524, thanks for finding that.

by Anonymousreply 525July 11, 2021 12:27 AM

R524, what about this part :ARC did not alert Angelina’s lawyers in 2019-2020? Will that be enough to disqualify the judge because of technicalities?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526July 11, 2021 4:02 AM

R526, no.

She is grasping at straws. She was aware in 2017 that both HER attorney and Brad's attorney had cases with this judge. How would 2 cases that required more work make it more likely the judge would be partial to one or the other. These are judges. They have the same attorneys appear before them all the time.

She has tried to recharacterize this in the worst possible light so somehow uninformed people will think the judge is some grubby man trying to make more money and hiding it. That isn't what happened. She also phrases it as if the judge is in business with Brad's legal team rather than that they simple used him as a judge. Just like her attorney used him as a judge.

I have never had an opinion of someone drop so precipitously as it has with Jolie since this divorce started. Her behavior of unforgivably alienating the children from their father, interfering with his custody time, lying about him like suggesting he hasn't been giving her money, and trying to smear him as some kind of abuser when he was cleared 5 years ago. She's trying to destroy him and anything he cares about. That takes a level of sociopathy I had no idea she had.

by Anonymousreply 527July 11, 2021 4:14 AM

I can't believe that one altercation with Maddox was the cause of this much rage on her part. Was he getting ready to leave her? DID he father Marion Cotillard's child? She really is acting like a woman scorned.

by Anonymousreply 528July 11, 2021 4:27 AM

I wonder when Maddox will find out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529July 11, 2021 5:14 AM

Playing armchair psychiatrist I just think she’s projecting all the anger she has/had towards her father onto Brad. Her mother played victim to Jon V until the day she died so Angelina probably has a very distorted perception of how things are going down versus reality. I have no doubt she feels very righteous in her quest to do whatever it is she is trying to accomplish.

by Anonymousreply 530July 11, 2021 10:43 AM

This could also be fed by her narcissistic rage at not being the hottest woman in the world anymore. She's still attractive but not the bombshell she was 15 years ago. She'll only get less attractive with time, no matter how little she eats or how much plastic surgery she has. Losing Brad is emblematic of the fact that her time at the top is over.

by Anonymousreply 531July 12, 2021 2:01 PM

Serious question: Do they have the authority to order psychiatric counseling/ evaluation on her? This is abuse of the court, or whatever the legal term is.

by Anonymousreply 532July 12, 2021 2:11 PM

R532, yes the court could order certain conditions for parents - he can't actually make her do it but he can make compliance with counseling etc a condition for her getting custody time, or not losing what custody she had, etc. A normal parent would want to show the court that they were cooperating with it.

They did do counseling as a couple I assume for co-parenting - some paps got pics of them during a counseling session - the paps were in a building opposite the psychologist's office and you could see the interactions through the windows. The paps had previously followed both of them to the building garage and I guess figured out what offices were in the building. This psychologist was the custody evaluator and later after he had given 3 or 4 depositions pre-trial last summer Jolie tried to get him disqualified like she tried to do with the judge. The photos are probably online somewhere but you can see Angelina does not look happy and in some pictures Brad is handing the doctor his phone like he is showing him something - maybe texts. In the court order that preceded these pics where the judge ordered her to stop alienating the kids one of the findings was that she controlled the only phone she allowed Brad to use to talk with his kids and that she withheld messages from them. That order also ordered her to give Brad the phone numbers for all the kids' phones and to not monitor or interfere with the communications between father and kids. There was more but I don't remember now.

by Anonymousreply 533July 12, 2021 4:20 PM

This bitch is going to end up like the Marquise de Merteuil.

by Anonymousreply 534July 12, 2021 4:39 PM

[quote]I can't believe that one altercation with Maddox was the cause of this much rage on her part. Was he getting ready to leave her? DID he father Marion Cotillard's child? She really is acting like a woman scorned.

^Angelina's PR people in a desperate attempt to paint Brad as the bad one. It won't work, honey. We can all see through her for what she is. Maleficent incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 535July 12, 2021 4:45 PM

I'm not Angie's PR, doofus. I was literally asking if there is a real source for her narc rage, as her actions seem so out of proportion to the only reported incident, which is Brad and Maddox getting into it on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 536July 12, 2021 5:24 PM

Oh, a person with NPD goes into a narcissistic rage if you tell them "no", refuse to go away when they're done with you, make them look bad, tell the truth about them, etc. Don't go looking for a legitimate offense.

And a person with full-blown NPD wouldn't really give a rat's ass if you hit their kid, to them the kids are nothing but props in the eternal drama that is their lives.

by Anonymousreply 537July 13, 2021 2:57 AM

The plane incident: Brad and Angelina were arguing on the plane and Maddox verbally defended his mom by getting right on Brad’s face and there was some contact. I wonder if it was a shoved?

by Anonymousreply 538July 13, 2021 3:30 AM

A teenager who gets in his father's face needs to be shoved out of the way or back in his seat.

I have always thought that a good mother when confronted with that kind of a father-teenage son dispute should have sent them up to their country home with a counselor or coach or someone to work it out. That's what good parents do. They resolve that kind of parent-child conflict asap. Those conflicts are universal and part of growing up. They do not let them fester or fuel them which is what Jolie has done for 5 years. She used whatever happened to essentially to try to destroy him and his relationships with his children. She didn't succeed in destroying him though she probably hurt her own career with a good segment of the industry. But I think she may have succeeded in the short term with his kids.

by Anonymousreply 539July 13, 2021 3:40 AM

R533,Lawyer Kelly who watched the proceedings and commented on Entertainment tonight is now saying the ruling will be a “month or so” before she said it will take only a day.

by Anonymousreply 540July 13, 2021 10:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541July 16, 2021 4:57 PM

Now quiet from the Jolie media blitz I noticed.

by Anonymousreply 542July 19, 2021 10:29 AM

Win for Angie! What a twist.She's coming (and cumming?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543July 23, 2021 8:06 PM

She'll blackmail him now. She demand more money from him or she'll drag this out rather than settle custody at 50-50 as she should. She'll continue to hold the kids hostage.

It's a technicality and the experts and therapists aren't going to change their mind with another judge. The new judge can just review all the findings by the experts who opined on the best interests of the children and that gave Brad 50-50. The new judge will undoubtedly come to the same conclusion. Jolie just wants to deny that happening until the kids age out of custody. Brad needs to go to court to seek a temporary change in custody that gives him at least 50-50 based on the evidence already before the court.

Damn who knew she could be so evil and, quite frankly, such a selfish parent.

by Anonymousreply 544July 23, 2021 8:49 PM

I'm sure Brad has already resigned himself to putting up with the crazy bitch until the day the twins turn 18. I bet he wishes more than ever that he'd just porked her on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and then gone home to Jen.

by Anonymousreply 545July 23, 2021 8:53 PM

Brad's PR team must be panicking now. Let's see how they'll respond.

by Anonymousreply 546July 23, 2021 9:02 PM

I'm not sure if there's cause for panic. If Brad's case is solid, the next judge may rule very much like the current judge. Angie can't try to get THAT person removed too.

by Anonymousreply 547July 23, 2021 9:03 PM

Can the kids testify now?

by Anonymousreply 548July 23, 2021 9:06 PM

They call it a win for Jolie. But who's pointing out what a loss it is for the kids?

by Anonymousreply 549July 23, 2021 9:15 PM

If the kids testify and they all say they want to live with their mother full-time, Brad should let them. Pay child support until each kid turns 18, then put money in a trust to pay for each kid's college education. After that, let them go and see if they come back to him when they realize how nuts their mother is.

You can't force a relationship, and Brad shouldn't try. He can leave the door open for his kids but they have to make the decision to walk through it once they are adults.

by Anonymousreply 550July 23, 2021 9:16 PM

"She'll blackmail him now. She demand more money from him or she'll drag this out rather than settle custody at 50-50 as she should. "

I disagree, I think that even if he increases the child support payments, she'll keep dragging out the custody case out of sheer spite.

by Anonymousreply 551July 24, 2021 12:35 AM

[quote]You can't force a relationship, and Brad shouldn't try. He can leave the door open for his kids but they have to make the decision to walk through it once they are adults.

No he can't force a relationship but until the twins turn 18 and the fat lady sings he should continue to make every effort to keep his 50% custody and parental rights intact. And fight like hell every step of the way, not out of spite toward Jolie but because he wants to show the kids later that he cared enough to fight for them.

It will matter later on, trust me.

by Anonymousreply 552July 24, 2021 2:53 AM

What a nightmare for the kids. I wonder if they'll be forced to testify. Didn't the therapists agree doing so would be traumatizing for them?

by Anonymousreply 553July 24, 2021 5:42 PM

Angelina may win custody, but in the long run, her adult children are going to resent her for what she put them through. By trying to deprive Brad of his children's love, she may ultimately sacrifice the children's love for her.

by Anonymousreply 554July 24, 2021 7:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!