Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie covers British Vogue- says she’s still “healing” from all that’s happened to her

Also acknowledges Brad Pitt for the first time singe her divorce.

I’m still team Brad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2021 2:15 PM

Her!!

What about us? What about what she did to us? The public? We didn’t ask for that onslaught of Brangelina publicity.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2021 9:53 PM

The only happening she is healing from is her own heroin addiction, which she did to herself, and with great zeal.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2021 9:57 PM

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2021 9:59 PM

Unless she's making a new Tomb Raider movie or Hackers. I don't care about her. She had her time in the spotlight and needs to bow out like Cameron Diaz or Bridget Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2021 10:01 PM

She’s just a broken record at this point. “Brad, my mom, my kids. My kids, Brad, my mom.“

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2021 10:18 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2021 10:21 PM

Glad Brad is away from her.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2021 10:23 PM

She's still healing from the trauma of marrying the co-star she stole away from his wife.

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2021 10:36 PM

She's still weird, besides that, with all those kids who would want to get involved with her?

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2021 10:37 PM

Who cares about this freak?

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2021 10:39 PM

It’s called karma, you man-stealing cunt. Team Jen all the way.

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2021 10:41 PM

She's looking forward to her fifties because that pack of brats will finally be grown and she can freebase in peace.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2021 10:46 PM

Beautiful woman but so mentally ill. Brad is the biggest idiot for not being able to see it

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote]. singe her divorce

Well, she did play Maleficent.

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2021 10:52 PM

R8 Brad made a choice. You can't steal someone. It takes 2 to tango.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2021 12:28 AM

Fuck this home wrecking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2021 12:45 AM

I loathe her so much.

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2021 12:48 AM

The skeleton talks...amazing.

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2021 12:48 AM

She's basically a lady who lunches: obsessed with charitable works for refugees and various brown people overseas but lives in a gated community does no advocacy for the multitude of Californian issues concerning the environment, homelessness, drug addiction, social inequality, and yes, refugees in her own community.

Fuck this phony.

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2021 1:01 AM

How Mia Farrow. I wanted all these kids but now that I have to like, stay home and take care of them--gross! And I don't even have one golden child I can lavish all of my attention on. And who'da thunk that luring a known pothead drunk away from his wife wouldn't work out? I was duped I tell ya!

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2021 1:04 AM

You can’t “steal” someone away who doesn’t want to leave. He wanted out and fell for her on set. Sadly he had a substance abuse issue and her kids were more important than letting him continue around them. She was dealing with her own medical issues and early onset menopause probably made him drink more since most women are very difficult during it and sex is usually lacking. I feel they were deeply in love but her kids are her love first and her lack of family structure growing up is why she tries so hard to be earth mom of the century.

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2021 3:25 AM

Mia Farrow is ALWAYS home, R20.

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2021 3:29 AM

Stupid Brad might have impregnant his summer fling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2021 4:07 AM

I'm offended. I actually read that whole stinking article and not even a comment from Ms James Haven!

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2021 12:30 PM

She's a home-wrecker who should be ashamed of herself.

by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2021 2:17 PM

Well, Brad was with Jennifer for 7 years, married for 5. He was ready and wanted kids, she kept putting it off. Angelina was all in on a huge clan, so I could see the attraction.

Life is too short - particularly when you want to have a family. You have to make some decisions quickly.

And Jen never had the urge to have kids. So, in one way, it did work out for him.

Nobody would say anything if Brad didn't want kids and Jen did, so she had an affair and left him for someone willing to go down that road. No one.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2021 2:26 PM

Weren't there rumors he also impregnated Marion Cotillard during a set fling? Wrap it up, Buddy.

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2021 3:09 PM

Yawn. She is like so many divorced women I know except she isn’t suffering financially. I see it all the time with straight couples:

They hit a rough patch and rather than try harder than anything to weather it and work through it, she pushes and he withdraws. Eventually nothing exists between them but bitterness and resentment. She usually creates a lot of drama because she doesn’t want to be the one who finally calls it, she wants to be the victim when he files for divorce. Whoever files ultimately doesn’t matter. When the dust settles she realizes she probably made a huge mistake, especially financially.

by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2021 4:53 PM

Anyone ever notice how Angelina has always put forward this persona for the media that she is this really strong, fierce, independent, do it all super woman, and then stepped back to see that who she really is, is a woman who is profoundly codependent, which is why was ever rarely single and adopted and gave birth to a bunch of children at such a fast and furious pace?

I don’t believe that Angelina is a loner. I’m a loner, and I am OK without a husband or partner or kids, and I am able to chill without finding another adventure to chase or a new struggle to overcome, because those opportunities come no matter what, wanted or unwanted, as they may be.

But I don’t believe that her references to her recent struggles all pertain directly to Brad. I believe that she is very lonely in “progressive and very liberal” Hollywood, because it is not as liberal and progressive as everyone says it is, and in her industry, you must play my certain rules that are reasonable, including the ones you do not get to create yourself as your rules that others live by in your own world frame and perspective. This does NOT make her a bad person, but it might make her a person who others don’t easily relate to, and the problem is not that they do mot relate to her, but that she has a probable resistance to relating to THEM.

I understand this. I moved from liberal Hollywood onto the very conservative, and literally, morally bankrupt, corrupt South. And while I choose to be a loner presently due to the common in which I live, trivialising this current pandemic we are in, and blaming it all on “evil” and expecting God’s will to prevail, I realised BEFORE this pandemic, that rejecting my community entirely was MY choice and my responsibility. And that it sucks to be lonely without friends. And that while I may not be able to discuss art, literature, philosophy or music or politics with MOST of my peers, I’d be missing out on the richness offered here by rejecting those HERE, who are always rejected HERE, my African American brothers and sisters, with whom I share zero culture with, but DO share genetic ancestry with, being that I am Afro-Latina.

I certainly do not wanna hang out with a bunch of crazy racists of any ethnicity or heritage or culture or race, but I would be an asshole and a fool to not see that good, loving, and kind hearted folks do not need to be involved in the UN and Global Affairs, on order for me to appreciate their company.

Lastly, I hope to find common ground eventually, with the white community here to some extent. Shutting them out leads to misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and resentment that could be eradicated or at least curbed, when people of all races start meeting one another again on things that matter to us all.

Hollywood resents Angie because she refuses to come clean about herself. Her opiate dependency and her eating disorders and the shit she pulled all over the place, while globe trotting around the world into some inappropriate conflict zones with little kids and dragging Pitt with her, whenever he acquiesced. This was selfish on behalf of them both, because this is NOT what raising a healthy family is all about. Like Tom Petty sang, “ You don’t have to live like a refugee”, yet Angelina and Brad both did. None of us from Tinsel Town are stupid enough to not truly “get” why they BOTH made those choices. We know the score. The problem is that Angelina decided to make the father of her children the fall guy for all of it and that whole Schick does not vibe with the other REAL storyline that was going on behind the scenes. .

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2021 10:51 PM

Continued from R29-

Her pride and yes, her fear, is holding her back from participating in her community. Not far from her, as a matter of fact, VERY close to her historic HW estate, are throngs of homeless people living in tents that look just like those refugee camps she is so committed to visiting.

Kids are going hungry all over LA. Parents cannot afford a new jacket for their child because they have to fill up the gas tanks of the cars they are forced to live in. Los Angeles is a PEAK and red alarm crisis, and people need real help and they need it now.

She can now get the UN involved where it counts and matters, too, right around the corner from her house, without her children, Brad, 20 armed security guards and a fleet of SUVs followed by paparazzi, and be of service where it ALSO is desperately needed: her very own neighborhood- LITERALLY.

I have always, always, genuinely liked Angelina. I still do. But as someone who doesn’t fit in and gets that feeling of trepidation and fear, I also believe that things like posing for British Vogue in fancy pants and cashmere and silk, and expensive parfum, all in expensive designer handbags, in a over the top mansion, while posing in caftans as the alternative shot, are just silly and meaningless, for a woman who is always seeking meaning and purpose. And yes, all of the things she loves, are the things I own and love too, and appreciate, minus the mansion and the exclusive high ticket items- so no shade for enjoying really nice stuff...

But what do any of those things matter, when you cannot wear them out because no one invites you to their parties that you would loathe to attend, and meanwhile... LA River will soon be filled with the homeless encampment it hosts, or these people will be scattered elsewhere, just like the refugees she rightfully cares about.

It’s easier to grow your own roses when you have a garden right outside your door. No need to order them from abroad, or fly 10,000 miles away to save other rosebuds before they wilt, when the fact is: THOUSANDS of rose bushes covered in thorns grew wildly in the garden which was ignored, while daydreaming about those gardens in far away places.

This is what Angelina does not get, and I hope she finally does, because she is a strange duck with a GOOD heart when she allows it to beat authentically, as we all must do eventually, when we realize that we are right here right now, and living in a plane or abroad is not gonna do jack shit to make you happy, because running away from owning one’s self and one’s purpose, no matter where one stands, is what makes us happy.

Gurl... Get your head back out of those clouds, lower that chin, and look at your feet. Feet don’t fail you, as they tell you the truth about where you are, no matter where you wish you could be or ought to be, or were, or cannot be, or will be again.

Be here, and be here with US, now.

Being alone sucks. But sweetheart, it truly is a choice and that choice can be changed whenever you choose

Sorry, I had to say it. I loathe to see this woman being called a cunt and to to shreds. She is very misunderstood and feels alienated, because let’s be HONEST, Hollywood is full of the REAL cunts who care nothing about refugees in Syria or the homeless their own backyard.

I believe she does care. And I believe she is lonely and that her loneliness is not all her doing, completely, which is why she hates Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2021 10:55 PM

Nobody is interested in her anymore. She is yesterday’s news.

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2021 10:57 PM

Jesus R29/R30, in all the time you took to write that poor Angie screed, you never noted the incredible hypocrisy of the self-anointed savior of refugees never ever saying a single word about what was and is happening on the southern US border. Certainly never while she has Disney movies to sell.

But tell us again how it's really "Hollywood" that doesn't care. As if she wasn't born, raised, and squarely in it.

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2021 12:37 AM

bitch,,,,

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2021 1:49 AM

The capacity of white women to play the victim even when evidence mounts against them never ceases to amaze me.

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2021 1:52 AM

Another privileged, narcissistic, minimally talent celeb! So out of touch and so all about her.

by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2021 2:09 AM

She's such a rancid cunt, ugly inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2021 2:19 AM

the g damned $ and energy she sapped from brad....fukker !

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2021 2:19 AM

This whole group is in the twilight zone. Normal people can't even understand this group. They are so delusional how can we understand any of this.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2021 2:34 AM

It is interesting that this is the first time Shiloh did not participate in the photoshoot and she has also been looking feminine lately...I wonder if this is her way of rebelling from her mother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2021 5:04 AM

According to Pax’s instagram stories the kids despised their father and are scared of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2021 11:23 AM

Ultimately, Brad will end up with relationships with the 4 youngest children. Maddox always resented him (he was there before Brad), and Pax has hated Brad since the story came out that Brad initially didn't want the adoption to go through, since he and Angie already had 2 adopted children and Shiloh had recently been born. Given how unattractive and entitled Maddox and Pax seem, no great loss.

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2021 1:21 PM

We'll see how Pax's claims that the four youngest are terrified of Brad play out. That post linked at R40 is so over the top it automatically makes me question how truthful it is.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2021 1:45 PM

How can we prevent her from directing another shitty movie? Can you impeach an actress?

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2021 1:48 PM

She's a monster. How much longer is this witch going to play the victim? Brad seems to have handled this with class and dignity. She just won't let it go. Narcissists hate it when they are grey rocked and no longer able to control their victim. Sorry hun. We see you.

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2021 1:52 PM

R42 - I'm with you. Look at the track record - who has had anything bad to say about Brad Pitt in the last 30 years? Surely something would have come out.

However, it was just Pax and Angelina for the first 4 years of his life, then entered Brad. And Pax was 16 when they split - which we all know is when young men are at their most rational and charming stage.

I could see her turning the kids against Brad. I just don't see him being this monster she claims. He just probably stood up for himself and wanted to parent differently than her 'grand plan'.

Women don't really want men to have too much say in a family - just bring in the paycheck and stay in your lane as 2nd place parent.

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2021 2:17 PM

I bet Pax has some deep mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2021 6:31 PM

R45,You meant Maddox,right?

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2021 9:08 PM

R42, i think it is authentic since that account is followed by Brad pitt’s side of the family same with Shiloh’s private instagram.

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2021 9:40 PM

She looks like a praying mantis.

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2021 11:46 PM

She’s the new Mia Farrow. A succubus.

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2021 12:01 AM

After she hacked off her tits, did she mount them on the wall?

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2021 12:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 4, 2021 12:26 AM

Brad doesn't need to bother about the 2 ugly, short Asian kids. He has his bio kids and the black one to dote on.

The Asian ones will stick to their mommy like glue and will probably live with her until she dies.

by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2021 1:55 AM

Team Jennifer

by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2021 6:59 AM

Amazing after all the abuse, people still take Brad’s side in this lmao.

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2021 7:54 AM

Hey Angie! We have eyes dear. We can easily see the real abuser in that relationship and it sure wasn't Brad.

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2021 8:30 AM

She turned those kids against Brad like her mom did to her and her brother against Jon Voight. Vile woman.

by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2021 9:02 AM

"happened to"

Says the crazy bitch who starts drama constantly.

by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2021 10:09 AM

R26 I always wondered about Aniston and kids. Did she want kids and change her mind? Or did she never want any? Because Brad Pitt has always been pretty open about wanting kids. I remember when he and Goop announced their engagement, I thought she was pregnant because he kept talking about how excited he was to "start a family."

by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2021 10:28 AM

Maddox got a tattoo and it is a dragon just like his mother’s first tattoo. Angelina’s kids really is a extension of herself.

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2021 10:30 AM

The pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2021 10:31 AM

R59 Jennifer once said something like “it’s hurting to see how magazines and people want you to be pregnant so badly when they are not aware your my life or the medical problems you face” (not literally of course). So she once implied that she can’t have kids.

This theory is the most convincing for me because of that awful “By the sea” movie which Angelina wrote and directed, where she plays basically a bitch (surprise!) who bitches because she is sterile. I immediately thought “this is Angie being Angie focusing all her life into hurting someone who has probably forgotten about her”.

Brad played his part, is hard to scape a sociopath’s manipulations but it’s not like we can’t blame him. He was an adult and he stood that evilness for too many years. Now he is the victim, and Angie uses their kids like she used him to harm the person she thinks is the problem. Nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2021 11:20 AM

Sorry for my English, not native, but I love DL, the effort is worthy 😘

by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2021 11:22 AM

This is the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2021 11:26 AM

Oh, I'm sure that's Pax's actual account r48, I just don't think his claims are truthful. If Brad's family follows that account it makes me even MORE suspicious of what he said, he sounds like a petulant teen hoping to hurt a bunch of people out of spite.

by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2021 11:31 AM

Pax sounds smart.

by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2021 8:03 PM

The other private account that brad’s niece/nephews and his siblings follows on instagram is his bio daughter who now calls herself “Shiloh Jolie”. I guess the parantial alienation got to her as well..

by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2021 8:07 PM

umm R67 proof, do you have any? I think that's just a crazy rumor going around between Angelina Jolie's obsessed fans. Every time I ask somebody to show me evidence that it's actually Pax's/ Shiloh's account (or that Brad Pitt's nieces and nephews are following them for that matter), nobody has anything to say. It all seems like 3rd-hand information (at best). Like that photoshopped instagram post from "Pax" that uses a picture from fucking google images, lol. Where are you getting your information?

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2021 10:54 PM

R67, and what i mean by proof is the names of these supposed instagram accounts WITH screenshots. It should be easy for you to do, since you speak with such confidence.

by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2021 11:09 PM

Oliver Crane the son of Angelina’s long time friend and stunt coordinator Simon Crane also follows Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 70February 5, 2021 12:03 AM

R70 did i stutter. You're throwing all this shit around with nothing to back it up. You afraid to give the name of the accounts? lol

Tell me, Muriel, where did you come from? Celebitchy, Lipstick Alley, or some equally pathetic place that's infested with Jolie's frau cult members?

by Anonymousreply 71February 5, 2021 12:17 AM

Angelina Jolie is becoming quite tiresome. From her nonstop moaning you'd think she was the only woman who couldn't hold a man.

by Anonymousreply 72February 5, 2021 12:28 AM

Very Joan Crawford old hollywood vid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 5, 2021 2:42 AM

I can’t see the Pax insta -was it removed? It’s kind of gross how Maddox acts around His mum, like it’s his wife. I know he was protecting her when drunk Brad went nuclear on the plane (which ended the marriage ) but the picture of her doing his hair felt gross to me. He has a weird mommy fetish for her and she’s not deterring it. Her and Brad seemed like they had an intense love but his substance abuse and her frigidness post early onset menopause was a bad combo. She was right to take the kids away from him if he was being abusive. Now that he’s sober and trying to be the best dad, it’s sad they can’t make the family unit work and maybe those two end up together again if she would get some therapy for her eating disorder and relationship issues from childhood.

by Anonymousreply 74February 5, 2021 4:09 AM

Here is Pitt’s niece public insta they are at Pitt’s place and she tagged her sister Reagan and cousin Joslyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 5, 2021 8:57 AM

R69, Brad’s neice and his mother and father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 5, 2021 9:04 AM

R68, update: Shiloh’s secret instagram acc has now been confirmed by Us Weekly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 5, 2021 9:25 PM

Brad and Angie will never get back together. Too much bad blood, too many public tantrums. Brad will marry a nice, uncomplicated woman (who isn't a celebrity) within a couple of years and possibly have another child or two. Angie will be a pain in the ass to Brad until the twins are 18. I wouldn't be at all surprised if once the children are true adults (over age 25), that at least some of them realize what a manipulative monster their mother is and end up cutting her off.

by Anonymousreply 78February 5, 2021 9:33 PM

She's borderline: she'll never be done "healing".

There is research right now to determine if weak full agonist opiates (e.g. codeine) or partial agonist opioids (e.g. buprenorphine) could be used for people with BPD. It actually came from the realization that so many patients with BPD tend to self medicate with opiates. Angelina certainly did.

by Anonymousreply 79February 5, 2021 9:46 PM

R79, I've always wondered about the connection between BPD and Munchausens and drug use. Using self inflicted illness as attention seeking, including drug addiction.

by Anonymousreply 80February 5, 2021 9:50 PM

R80, Angelina certainly has munchausen and munchausen by proxy.

by Anonymousreply 81February 5, 2021 10:03 PM

Pretentious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 6, 2021 4:46 AM

She’s ridiculous and tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 83February 6, 2021 5:14 AM

She certainly knows how to use PR. I've seen a lot of people gushing on social media about how gorgeous the pics are, what a great mom she must be, etc.

I just hope they don't all turn out to be has fucked up at the Farrow-Allen clan.

by Anonymousreply 84February 6, 2021 5:42 AM

So why did they split up? Did either ever talk about it?

by Anonymousreply 85February 6, 2021 6:52 AM

brad is the one who needs healing from this vicious mean old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 86February 6, 2021 9:12 AM

R85,according to the tabloids Angelina was ready to move to the Uk to advance her political ambitions while Brad did not because his career is in LA and he also wanted a stable life for his family. Angelina hated the idea of giving Brad joint custody because her uk plans with the kids in tow wouldn't go through so she went out of her way to destroy Brad ‘s reputation thinking he would give up his rights as a father to put a stop on ruining his hw image even further. There are rumors Angelina and her team set up the plane incident and called child services because she already rented a house to escape with her kids months in advance.

Here is a great behind the scenes article in the months prior to why they split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 6, 2021 9:43 AM

SHE IS A SICK WOMAN, but what can brad do, he loves those kids....

by Anonymousreply 88February 6, 2021 12:49 PM

He probably had wanted to leave for some time and her ego couldn't handle it, thus, the plane incident. She thought she would be lauded as a 'survivor' but it blew it in her face.

She should have just agreed to the divorce. They could have done that conscious uncouple bullshit and the story would long forgotten.

I just wonder why Brad didn't go dirty, why he didn't leak her mental health records or the herion and fentanyl abuse. Did she have something on him she could hold over his head or was he truly concerned for the kids sake?

by Anonymousreply 89February 6, 2021 1:48 PM

Brad’s skeletons in his closet would be much more shocking to the public than Angelina who has been an open book since she was young.

by Anonymousreply 90February 7, 2021 12:19 AM

Crazy, uneducated Angie fancied herself as a MP - she was planning to move to the UK and run for office. Would she have become a Tory? Like her beloved (and gay) BFF William Hague...Or perhaps Labour would have welcomed her into their fold...

She is quite delusional.

Glad Brad put a kibosh on moving the kids to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 91February 8, 2021 10:27 AM

Still healing? Still?

She’ll be wringing this out for decades, just like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 92February 8, 2021 10:34 AM

aw the poor victim....how many millions has she fleeced brad of? she is a low life who needs her kids given to brad or someone who really cares.

by Anonymousreply 93February 8, 2021 1:44 PM

Bitch augmented her jaw and chin too much. She is looking like a super hero. Cray.

by Anonymousreply 94February 8, 2021 1:54 PM

R68, OK magazine is the latest to confirmed Shiloh’s instagram and the report that she dropped his last name after a falling out with her him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95February 8, 2021 9:57 PM

[R21] Was displaying the children non stop in photo ops and discussing them at length in media interviews an example of a wounded, protective loving earth-mother with the children's best interest at heart?

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2021 1:11 PM

Yep I think the widely publicized Cotillard story set the whole thing off. Ego smashing. But I suspected it was over long before the surprise engagement.

And Jennifer did want kids, it was Brad who didn't.

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2021 1:16 PM

[R48] Was there a link to the IG post? Only link I see is to a Twitter account tweet. The account has since been made private so I couldn't read it. Did they create a screen cap? altho even that can be photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2021 1:54 PM

What happened to the brother she was rumored to be sleeping with back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2021 2:06 PM

wonder what Jenn Aniston thinks about all that has happened to her?

by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2021 2:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!