Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Bennett Hadley

And that old country in of his?

If it's still open I'd give it two stars on Trip Advisor! It's the kind of tacky old place that Lucy Walsh might stay! Or worse yet, she'd buy it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2021 9:23 PM

A reminder to block the mentally ill troll that constantly posts about sworn enemies from another message board. Always best to not engage, and enjoy the adult conversation(s) here instead.

by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2021 3:45 PM

R1 I’m here already. Spicen and Serial Mental case all present and accounted for. Let’s go!

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2021 7:06 PM

Who the fuck are Bennett Hadley and Lucy Walsh?

Cool old house, though

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2021 7:16 PM

Lisa, played by toilet plugger Fulton fell in love with Bennett. He dumped her when she took a dump in that creepy house and Hester made her pay the plumbing bills. Lisa shit on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2021 8:30 PM

anyway...

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2021 9:16 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread!

I suspect with that cover photo you're going to get some people thinking this is a mis-named Tasteful Friends thread.

Nonetheless, my compliments to you on finding an obscure name to WHET. I have no fucking idea who Bennett Hadley. Likely many others don't either. So this thread should definitely be flying under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2021 9:59 PM

R6 Hello, dear Liz!

Someone suggested it when we were still on.....the thread before Ballard (which is escaping me right now) - that name and many other obscure characters.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2021 12:24 AM

Aunt Liz and Donna - go eat shit! Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2021 1:23 AM

I'm not a fan of the obscure thread name, but since I already got bitched out for saying so in another thread, I guess I'll zip it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2021 1:42 AM

Bennett Hadley is well remembered. Lisa plugged up his shitter at The Willows and then tried to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2021 1:46 AM

Well I tried, folks, based on someone else's suggestion.

We can abandon this and move to another thread if someone has a better idea.

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2021 8:16 AM

I remember Hester trying to kill Lisa after she plugged up the shitter, again. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2021 12:16 PM

We are abandoning this thread. See new thread attached.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2021 1:10 PM

But but Beverly penberthy’s gay homo nephew is here.........

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2021 2:31 PM

I appreciated the wit of the naming of this thread. But I am a World Turns fanatic.

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2021 9:20 PM

I plugged up the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2021 9:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!