Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Seuss is CANCELED

Liberals have canceled Dr. Seuss now for being racist. True story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2021 7:29 AM

Lmao “Dr Seuss is racist”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 2:13 AM

Already covered.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote] True story.

And yet you’ve linked to Fox News. You’ll have to pardon my skepticism.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 2:14 AM

Mein F.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 2:15 AM

"Wade B. Byard, a spokesman for the school district, informed the Washington Post that the author’s literature had [bold]not[/bold] been banned from the school despite what other reports may have stated."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 2:23 AM

I never got the Dr Seuss appeal. I hated the creepy illustrations. I preferred Enid Blyton (Mary!).

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 2:37 AM

Your source is Faux News. Not credible.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 2:38 AM

I thought Seuss was an anti-semite

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 2:49 AM

Stop with the Faux News links.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 2:56 AM

OP I'm pretty sure you're the author of several other linked posts that proclaim that something's been CANCELLED by THE LEFT and you use all caps to EMPHASIZE your loony STATEMENTS.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 2:56 AM

It's still not over.

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 3:17 AM

Seuss was heavily involved with the Cult of Cthulhu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 3:47 AM

If you're always looking for racism you'll find some (or think you have). Some people are looking for it 24/7.

Others might never have noticed.

Where is this continuing focus (obsession?) going to end?

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 4:21 AM

It will end when the friend goes round the bend never to be heard from again, that's when.

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 5:05 AM

This place is a cesspit of useless right wing trolling. I'm glad its irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 5:14 AM

questioning hysteria is not "right wing trolling"

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 5:15 AM

I would love to know what the actual numbers of RWNJs around here are.

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 5:20 AM

Is there a reason they can't just replace the offensive lines and pictures? It's not like it will interfere with the intricacies of the plot. It's fucking Dr. Seuss.

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2021 6:30 PM

Right.

My belief is Michigan will resemble the Florida governor election in 2018 with Gretchen Whitmer narrowly losing (in an even slimmer margin) to a Trump Republican.

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2021 6:37 PM

Is this the republican post of the day? We need to start rating these on creativity. Points for outrage and Fox fodder.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2021 6:41 PM

Democrats seem to love Trump Republicans winning. They do crazy shit like this it just encourages them more and more. Datalounge LOVES Trump and his supporters, I know that. Billions of threads on them.

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2021 6:45 PM

You're a Star-Belly Sneetch, OP.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2021 7:37 PM

It keeps getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2021 7:39 PM

These black people who are requiring that everyone be ultra-perfect are the same black people who called me a “white motherfucker” because they were blocking the subway turnstiles having a conversation and I said excuse me so I could get into the subway. True story by the way.

Can we just admit that all human beings sometimes make unflattering generalizations about people who are different, and black people are absolutely not excluded from that, and move the fuck on?

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2021 7:47 PM

You're lucky you weren't stabbed, R24.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2021 7:58 PM

Seuss is evil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2021 7:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!