Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bill Maher and Megyn Kelly Argue White People Are Being Targeted

And he agrees with everything she says.

The “Real Time” host welcomed the former Fox News anchor turned podcaster onto his program to complain about the supposed culture war against white Americans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2021 5:43 PM

He is a disgusting human being. So is she. He was just trying to fuck her because you know, Bill is hot....in Bill's world.

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2021 2:18 PM

If herpes took human form...these two.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2021 2:24 PM

So they believe that the most powerful destructive and violent group of people on the planet should just be left alone to continue brutalizing whatever group of people they want along with the environment?

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2021 2:30 PM

R3 You know very little about the world.

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2021 2:31 PM

We already had an active thread on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2021 2:36 PM

Worst episode ever. Bill is losing it.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2021 3:38 PM

But he's right.

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2021 3:42 PM

Although I only watch Real Time occasionally I caught this one and the tone of Maher's conversation with Kelly was nauseating. Yes the me too and cancel culture and white guilt does go too far at times, but they lumped it all together as though all of it was bad and that it was an outrage. Bill Maher pretty much agreed with 90% of what she said, so what does that say about him?

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2021 4:06 PM

Jesus fucking Christ. Nobody is "after white people". They want to be victims so bad. They just create nonsense

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2021 4:16 PM

I’m Mexican and even I agree with this. You don’t fix a problem with racism by simply shifting focus to another group of people to attack based on their skin color. People are just people. Some of them are assholes and some of them aren’t. Society will never get this right.

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2021 4:37 PM

I hope Bill Maher fucks her then talks about how great it was... for her

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2021 4:45 PM

Bill is over. He is no longer politically incorrect. He is no longer real, and your time is wasted if you watch this poor excuse for... what? Comedian? Political commentator? Talk show host? No... just another bitter, old, angry white man.

by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2021 6:30 PM

How much longer is HBO going to keep this stupid Boomer on the air?

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2021 9:44 PM

No one should pay attention to what former NBC host and correspondent Megyn Kelly says.

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2021 11:00 PM

hope she gets raped.

also her crooked nose job is the worst.

maher is tired.

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2021 11:10 PM

Forcing white Americans to be take the role of oppressor and villain will only work for so long. Ultimately this type of thing has a backlash and we are seeing the pendulum continue to swing.

by Anonymousreply 16February 27, 2021 11:37 PM

Maher tells the Left truths they don’t want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2021 7:00 PM

R9, it's fascinating how people who aren't victims in a certain situation are so keen to become them. I think they can only view being a victim as being someone who has all eyes on them and this is what they crave. They wouldn't last 30 seconds if they were really being victimised.

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2021 7:15 PM

Bill got canceled ages ago before cancel culture was a thing, which is why he moved to HBO in the first place. The backlash back then must have traumatized him so much that any mention of Cancel Culture is like a red cape for him.

He must loathe his Liberal audience by now.

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2021 7:33 PM

She was so off base with her rant against her children's school---and Bill fed right into her lunacy. Fuck him and his sexual desire to screw awful blonde republican women.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 4:12 AM

Bill has had a thing for skanky girls his whole life. He dated Ann Coulter! After that, how much lower can he go? And what self-respecting woman would ever date him after that, let alone marry him? Skanks is all he's got.

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 5:10 AM

I think Bill let Meghan skate a bit, but there was truth in their conversation.

The left is losing people because of this issue. They feel like they could be cancelled too. And it could very well happen.

The conversations are becoming too extreme. I think it's great that we are reevaluating history through a racial lens, and there are people who really deserve to be canceled. But Chris Harrison? Really? The host of The Bachelor is who we are supposed to loathe now? Come the fuck on.

It's a case of absolute power corrupting, and demonstrating a sheer lack of mercy and empathy.

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2021 6:34 AM

[quote] Bill Maher and Megyn Kelly Argue White People Are Being Targeted

Wait, seriously? Just because those two had a disagreement, now all whites are to be victims?

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2021 6:47 AM

Does anyone else think Bill is closeted even to himself? I think he is frustrated. Sounds like it. No way does he like these blonde witches. For years, he was droning on and on about Edward Cullen...way after "Twilight" was out. I honestly think he is deeply closeted to himself even.

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2021 6:59 AM

[quote]The left is losing people because of this issue. They feel like they could be cancelled too. And it could very well happen.

Yeah..no. Stop watching “The Five.” The right is losing people thanks to your former president and his spineless ball-lickers in Congress.

I mean...why are YOU so comfortable posting bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2021 12:07 PM

[quote]They feel like they could be cancelled too. And it could very well happen.

Oh please, like the right didn't invent cancelling. Don't give me that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2021 12:12 PM

I'm currently jacking off to the imagery of Bill fucking Kellyann Conway's ass while Megan Kelly and Ann Counter violently scissor each other to full completion.

by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2021 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!