Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nomadland

Sublime movie, now streaming on Netflix.

Kow key, calm. Loved it.

Frances McDormand is laying claim to another Oscar by taking a crap in a bucket, laying naked in a stream (and showing her tits and pubic hair, and being a grumpy, old curmudgeon.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 4:07 AM

Discussion:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2021 7:49 PM

On Hulu, not Netflix

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2021 8:18 PM

i liked the movie. i have lived in a car for 6 months so i know what it's like. she worked real jobs, i just lived off of trades and people giving donations. but i know how it is to live out of your car and i didn't even have a proper van...just an SUV with no privacy and had my vehicle broken into twice while out on the road. it's a rough life. i did it because i was sick of the bullshit around just working to pay rent in northern calif. there was no real purpose anymore to me.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!