Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is it true that gay guys are embarrassed about being seen shirtless?

Ever since I was a kid people have said that and I wanted to know if there was any truth to this.

Has anyone else heard this?

by Anonymousreply 385February 12, 2023 2:46 AM

It's called self-awareness, Rose — something the straights don't possess

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2021 8:56 PM

Not me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2021 9:01 PM

I always have been, but that's probably because I always had a few extra pounds as a kid. I'd wear a t-shirt to go swimming for years. Even though I can look at myself now and see I'm no longer that fat kid, I have a hard time going shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2021 9:05 PM

OP must have never been to gay parades. Just drag yourself out of the convent, sister, and gawk at shirtless gay guys!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2021 9:06 PM

Because nipple rings.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2021 9:13 PM

I've hated my body as far back as I can remember. I would rather swallow cyanide than go publicly shirtless. I have very prominent gyno that no working out has ever fixed and birthing hips. Even before puberty set in my body was very feminine and curvy for a boy. Maybe it's not PC to say this, but I'm sure there's a connection, whether hormonal, psychological, or both, with me turning out gay.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2021 9:25 PM

I think you’re sexy and gorgeous, R6!

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2021 9:30 PM

R3, you and me are sympatico.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2021 9:30 PM

Thank you, r7. But I know that not to be the case. I'm one of those people that others joke that there's no safe place to rest their eyes when looking at me. I have a lot of rage over my lack of physical masculinity, especially since masculine beauty is so prized in the gay world.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2021 9:38 PM

[quote] I'm one of those people that others joke that there's no safe place to rest their eyes when looking at me.

I know where to stop: your eyes. I’m guessing you have exceptionally kind eyes.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2021 9:56 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2021 10:05 PM

I get it - I am 6’9, and my torso is shorter than my legs, so I have super wide hips as a result (even when I had the lauded 6 pack I still had love handles just because of how my skeleton is). Honestly, when I turned 35 I just stopped caring and when I went to the beach I took my shirt off... and no one cared (I got looks for my height and a few women flirted with me... not my thing and that’s okay). I learned then that it’s ok to not be perfect (and I am a 40 year old elder gay now), so I might as well just say to hell with it. I mean, I got the long blonde hair, am 6’9 with love handles, and I can get some if I wanted. To all the guys on here- just take the shirt off, have fun, and I promise people will respond in better ways than you can imagine.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2021 10:47 PM

R12 Oh I am going to hunt down the gays that agreed to make 40s elder status without any council. 50s is a legit elder. 40s is still ripe.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2021 10:56 PM

Hell, r13, around here you’re an Eldergay at 30.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2021 11:04 PM

If it doesn't look good, don't put it out on the front porch.

by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2021 11:16 PM

I’m gonna deep dive into this. I think that many gay men in adulthood hold onto a kind of paranoia about physical exposure of their bodies that is connected to paranoia about the exposure of their sexuality in youth. It’s signaled to us at a young age that certain things about our bodies, our voices, or how we throw a ball, or the kind of hobbies we engage with etc. are auspicious, this is not necessarily directly explained. Gay children/teens go to great lengths to camouflage this, or distract from it, and it’s always somehow related to trying to hide something about our personality that can’t really be properly hidden. I think this results in a clumsiness about how our bodies are displayed in some gay people thru to adulthood. I felt weird in short sleeves until I was 23 or so. And it was nothing to do with my body in a way that I didn’t like how it looked, I am proportionate and was never unaware of it, but I felt exposed in less clothing in some way that I didn’t like. Over that now but all that stuff from youth can really do a number on you.

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2021 11:37 PM

R16, well put

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2021 12:52 AM

I don't think I have seen a photograph of me before age 12 during the summer with a shirt on. Then in junior high, when I realized that I was a gayling and started growing hair in my pits, I became self conscious. Shirts v. skins in PE, marching band practice in August when it was 90° and humid, it seemed nobody else had trouble going shirtless, so I did it. During eighth grade, a fat boy in my class was teased about being fat and not yet having started puberty. Plus, his nipples were inverted, for lack of a better work. They were small slits rather than nubs. The PE teacher/coach was relentless with him, yelling up close to run faster, do faster sit-ups, and he always chose who was shirts/skins, and it was always Eddie's team. I felt so sorry for him, but what do you do without bringing the negative attention on yourself? I told my mom about it, and she called Eddie's mom, and together they went to the principal to let him know about this abuse. Well, that backfired, because the next PE class, Eddie and I had to run laps around the field.

I don't think it is a gay thing at all. I think it is more to do with one's formative years, e.g., urban v. rural, sibling influence, friends. Throughout college, my roommates and I sat around shirtless if it was hot. I never wear a shirt while swimming or in the sauna or steamroom. I get grossed out when shirtless guys sweat all over gym equipment, even if they wipe down afterward.

by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2021 1:11 AM

First, my mini nipples have historically attracted big, fat, pinchy folk who think they’re funny.

Second, I sweat a lot and need something to keep that disgusting shit from rolling down my torso.

Third, the stench annoys me so I have white antiperspirant blocks under my pits and it looks silly.

Fourth, I talk with full hands and arms; my skin is aging rapidly and you don’t want to see any of this in motion.

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2021 1:11 AM

With the very occasional exception of swimming, it just ain't gonna happen. I stopped wearing shorts a few years ago too. The party's over for me.

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2021 1:18 AM

Uh, if anything, it's the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2021 1:54 AM

R21 how so?

by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2021 2:26 AM

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2021 2:47 AM

Have you never been to pride, OP?

75% of the guys have their shirts off.

by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2021 2:59 AM

When I was young I hated Shirts vs Skins. I was a scrawny kid.

Even now, I hate taking my shirt even though I work out alot

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2021 3:14 AM

Every gay I know loves to be shirtless. I am surprised at the responses. I always felt good shirtless growing up and as an adult, I feel good about it now. I work out so that I can feel good at the beach or pool, which are I places I really enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2021 5:48 AM

I haven’t worm a shirt since March 17 when I started working from home.

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2021 5:58 AM

R27 - like around the house or even when you go out? I have been hanging out in my bathrobe or boxers and shirtless in the summer.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2021 6:38 AM

Never heard that before OP. It's probably the exact opposite.

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2021 3:59 PM

Around the house , exercising outdoors, walking dog etc r28. I am exaggerating for effect as I occasionally have go to the grocery store and have occasional videoconference calls. But I rarely wear a shirt at home and have spent 99 percent of my time here since my employer sent us home for Covid. Also gyms have been closed here since March. As to the subject of the thread, I have no prob being shirtless in public

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote] When I was young I hated Shirts vs Skins. I was a scrawny kid. Even now, I hate taking my shirt even though I work out a lot

Sort of reinforces r16’s point I guess. Amazing what youth can do to you for the rest of your life.

by Anonymousreply 31February 11, 2021 4:36 PM

[quote]Ever since I was a kid

How old are you now?

[quote]people have said that

What people? Who told you this? It's laughable stupid. Gay men are actual known for taking their shirts off at dance clubs and parties so whoever told you that was a bigger moron than you.

by Anonymousreply 32February 11, 2021 4:48 PM

[quoter][R21] how so?

What...? Do you not know what "the opposite" means? In this case, the opposite of OP's moronic take is that gay men are more likely and eager to be shirtless than the average man.

Are you okay?

by Anonymousreply 33February 11, 2021 4:52 PM

[quote]I am surprised at the responses.

Well, DL is hardly a perfect cross-section of gay people. It's more of a cross-section of conservative elder-gays who never fully embraced their sexuality or a gay identity.

by Anonymousreply 34February 11, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote] It's laughable stupid. Gay men are actual known for taking their shirts off

[quote]a bigger moron than you.

Irony.

by Anonymousreply 35February 11, 2021 4:55 PM

I hate taking my shirt off. Very tough for me and I look *fine* but R16 is on to something. I hate my body, frankly. I've gained 10 pounds during quarantine and I'm feeling a lot of shame over it. I'm 46 and youthful and handsome, but I feel like I should look like something else when I take my shirt off. I'm pale, too, and smooth skin. So I just don't feel manly at all and never have, really. Except when I wear a tux or a suit!

by Anonymousreply 36February 11, 2021 4:56 PM

R33, what makes you so confident that’s what he meant and not “the opposite,” as in straights are loath to go shirtless?

So the question is, are YOU alright?

by Anonymousreply 37February 11, 2021 4:56 PM

I don't give a shit. I didn't worry at 17 or 27, but I grew up at the beach so it was part of daily life and never a concern.

And I don't worry about it at 70. Who cares?

One of the great things about reaching Jurassic Gay status is freedom from even thinking about silly shit because there's too much serious shit, stuff that matters, going on.

by Anonymousreply 38February 11, 2021 5:15 PM

Well, I am. I've talked about it here before, but the short story is that I have an odd upper body. (I'm actually pretty good waist down, so I DO wear shorts.) I hate taking my shirt off and I very, very rarely do. I've tried not caring (especially at my age, now) but I'm just too embarrassed and uncomfortable.

The ubiquitousness these days of amazing male bodies everywhere one looks has only made my discomfort greater. That's on me, though.

by Anonymousreply 39February 11, 2021 5:17 PM

Hot topless vaccinations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 11, 2021 5:36 PM

Not true at all.

by Anonymousreply 41February 11, 2021 6:34 PM

Maybe for some it's true.

by Anonymousreply 42February 11, 2021 11:41 PM

I'd think just the opposite, OP. So many gay men are exhibitionists who enjoy being objectified for their masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2021 12:07 AM

Not true at all.

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2021 5:35 PM

Those with some self-awareness know when the appropriate time is to take their shirt off.

There are those with great bodies and those with horrible bodies, gay or straight, who have never learned the difference.

Funny enough, most of the people who don't take their shirt off have just a few pounds to lose and aren't really that bad.

Straight men? RELEASE THE TITTAYS!! Straight men over 45 haven't grown up with having their bodies criticized, so of course they think they are fine at all times.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2021 5:41 PM

I can say this. Guys, even teenagers, in the midwest, where I grew up, have no problem running or playing games shirtless outdoors. I lived in California for 25 years and didn't see it there. Always wondered about the difference.

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2021 4:16 AM

^except at the beach, of course.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2021 4:19 AM

If my old gay took his shirt off in public, some woman would rush up stick her sqawling spawn on his very large breasts so she wouldn't have to feed them, so no, he wouldn't take his shirt off in public. He could feed a calf or two with those things.

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2021 7:15 AM

Why do many gay men have feminized bodies and soft facial features, and lesbians manly bodies and hard facial features? Is it the same hormonal process gone wrong that also caused them to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2021 12:25 PM

I live in Florida and have always gone with few clothes, and loved it. I never cared much about skin care and just wanted to be beautiful, brown with blond hair. And I was, until the skin thing crept in. My family has a lot of moles on their body and it is genetic. Ever since they appeared around 40, I have worn a shirt into the pool and stay out of the sun more. But, the damage is done. It is sad to feel yourself wearing out your body from the inside out.

by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2021 12:50 PM

Not true

by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2021 12:20 AM

True

by Anonymousreply 52February 14, 2021 11:18 PM

Don't know

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2022 5:18 AM

Yes it's true

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2022 7:03 AM

Never felt great about my body when I was younger (name calling from your classmates- and your own father - can do that to you) so I definitely stayed undercover. Not obsessively so, but preferred to keep my shirt on. Sad, when I look back on it, because my body was nice then. No, not muscular or worked out, just nice and slim. But I didn’t realize it. And didn’t believe men when they told me I looked good. Talk about childhood complexes!

As I got older I got much more at ease with myself and gradually just wore as much or as little as I liked. But now, in my mid-60s, while still slim I sometimes get a shock in the mirror at what’s become of my body. I walk and bike a lot. But gravity is a motherfucjer!

The weird thing is, I don’t know if I can explain this clearly, but remember that episode of Seinfeld where he was dating the woman with “man hands”? One minute her hands looked nice, feminine. The next minute it looked like the hands of a gorilla. I feel like that with my face in my body. Sometimes I look at myself and I look just fine; other times, it makes me sad to look at myself. The strangest part of that is, for some reason I seem to look best in restaurant bathroom mirrors. Odd!

by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2022 8:08 AM

^^^^^^^ “...my face AND my body”

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2022 8:09 AM

Are you unfamiliar with the epidemic of gay insta-hos? Gay guys are only embarrassed about being shirtless if they don't have thick arms, juicy pecs and a six pack - otherwise, you can barely get them to keep a shirt on!

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2022 9:16 AM

Not true

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2022 4:08 PM

I think it all depends on the environment you were raised in. I've known guys who had absolutely no body awareness at all and would gladly prance around in little or nothing, even if they had far less than fit bodies. And I've known guys who had beautiful bodies who are very timid about displaying too much skin. It all boiled down to how they were raised. If your parents weren't shy about displaying their bodies you probably aren't either, and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2022 4:42 PM

I can see your dirty pillows.

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2022 4:48 PM

[quote]Ever since I was a kid

Which was when, precisely? 2018? 1918?

[quote]people have said that and

Who? What people? I'm 50 and I've never heard this in my life.

I'm curious what other things these "people" said to you about gay men, since they sound pretty ignorant and backwards.

[quote]I wanted to know if there was any truth to this.

Really? You wanted to know if there's any truth to the idea that gay men are afraid of being shirtless in public?

Have you ever met a gay man?

Have you ever even left whatever backwards shithole you come from?

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2022 5:12 PM

R39, I'm there with you. I have an odd upper body. I will never go shirtless in public again. Not at a pool, not at the beach, not in my backyard with friends. I don't even walk around shirtless in my house. I'm just too uncomfortable.

From the waist down, all is good, I have great legs.

From the waist up, I'm afflicted with both pectus excavatum and flared ribs, which have only gotten worse as I age. I am fairly thin - people used to call me Biafra Baby - so the deformities are even more noticeable. It wasn't visibly as bad when I was younger.

I'm lucky I have a partner that loves me the way I am. If I ever had to be on the market again I'd be dead in the water; my body would never get me any interested men, and would probably get a lot of derision on apps and in the gay community.

Forget the ubiquitous incredible bodies in the gay community; I couldn't even compete with normal or fit/fat bodies. Or bears.

The body counts. I just don't have one.

by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2022 5:45 PM

Oh good grief. I just responded to myself. I'm R39. Completely forgot I wrote that. Not even a vague recollection.

What a fool.

Age is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2022 5:47 PM

I’ll be 58 in a couple of months and when I turned 50 I stopped going shirtless outdoors.

I also stopped wearing shorts outdoors

by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2022 9:57 PM

Probably true for some

by Anonymousreply 65February 25, 2022 2:23 AM

I refuse to take off my shirt in a room full of gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 66February 25, 2022 3:29 AM

[quote]Probably true for some

Of course it's "probably true for some." It's also "probably true for some" straight men.

This thread is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 67February 25, 2022 11:07 AM

Years ago I was driving home from work and saw a straight man without a shirt on - and his belly was so big that it looked liked he was about 8 months pregnant. If he can go shirtless anyone can!!!

by Anonymousreply 68February 25, 2022 1:35 PM

Never heard this

by Anonymousreply 69March 6, 2022 6:26 PM

I was a fat kid and hated taking my shirt off. To this day, even though I lost the weight and look decent in a square cut, I prefer to be shirt-on unless laying out. Even when I get up I throw on a shirt.

by Anonymousreply 70March 6, 2022 6:52 PM

No.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 6, 2022 6:58 PM

I also have an odd upper body with wide hips and I’m very tall (6’7”). Legs are fine, but building muscle in the upper body is extremely hard. And yes, the body type makes me self conscious about taking my shirt off.

I’ve always wondered if there is some connection between this kind of slim, tall, sort of feminine-like body and being gay.

by Anonymousreply 72March 6, 2022 7:51 PM

R71

That's quite a self selecting group, so I'm not sure it answers the question.

But it's funny just the same!

by Anonymousreply 73March 6, 2022 7:56 PM

I'm one of those whores who's usually shirtless within 10 minutes of arriving at the Eagle.

by Anonymousreply 74March 6, 2022 10:31 PM

One of the reasons gays goes overboard with working out is because of the shame we felt about ourselves when younger.

by Anonymousreply 75March 6, 2022 10:33 PM

R75, good point

by Anonymousreply 76March 16, 2022 3:06 AM

This thread has touched me (honestly). So much body dysmorphia that I identify with. Guys, we are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 77March 16, 2022 3:30 AM

R77, what don't you like about your looks?

by Anonymousreply 78March 17, 2022 2:02 AM

Hey - Kim at r61 - Give it a bone, ploise!

by Anonymousreply 79March 17, 2022 2:21 AM

I had gynecomastia as a teen & didn’t get surgery for it until I was 30. After that I didn’t have a prob going shirtless, but am extremely hairy & would be a bit nervous about it, but far less so than I was before my surgery.

by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2022 6:22 AM

True for some

by Anonymousreply 81March 26, 2022 10:45 PM

Average shirtless man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 27, 2022 1:08 AM

I never heard this before. I have a pretty good body and it looks youthful. It's above the shoulders that's the problem. Since hitting 60 My neck looks saggy and I look old in pictures. Not a lot of wrinkles, but just gravity dragging my face down. And balding. But weirdly, from the neck down, I have basically the same body as I had when I was 40 or 45.

by Anonymousreply 83March 27, 2022 2:37 AM

Yes. Just gays. And fags.

by Anonymousreply 84March 27, 2022 2:41 AM

^

by Anonymousreply 85March 27, 2022 2:42 AM

My eight pack has droopy bits of chicken-like skin under each ravioli, but you do get crotch veins!!!

by Anonymousreply 86March 29, 2022 4:34 AM

R2 I didn't know that Freddy Mercury had such big feet.

by Anonymousreply 87March 29, 2022 4:00 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2022 3:41 AM

We were scarred being smacked on our naked chests in 'skins v. shirts' games of dodgeball when we were kids.

by Anonymousreply 89April 2, 2022 3:42 AM

The OP has never seen Instagram gays, apparently. Or Grindr or Scruff or any pride festival. Gay guys seem to love nothing more than being as naked as possible.

I'm always covered up. I have weird health issues and my skin is marred and scarred as a result, so there's that. I also probably have some kind of sensory issue because I am one of those people who feels a lot more comfortable under heavy blankets, sweaters, etc.

by Anonymousreply 90April 2, 2022 3:56 AM

Crotch veins?

by Anonymousreply 91April 2, 2022 4:05 AM

Not sure

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2022 10:40 PM

Gay guys who are also whores do. not exhibit this proclivity.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2022 10:46 PM

I’m so self-conscious about my skinny arms that I avoid wearing short-sleeved shirts to the office.

I’ll get completely naked at the gay nude beach, but shirtless elsewhere? Never.

by Anonymousreply 94April 5, 2022 1:24 AM

R94, it don't bother you showing off your dick and ass?

by Anonymousreply 95April 8, 2022 10:03 PM

Don't know

by Anonymousreply 96April 12, 2022 5:42 AM

Justin Bieber is gay. Hope this answers the question.

I had low confidence as kid and never took shirt off or wore short sleeved shirts. I'm hairy now so need to keep clothed

by Anonymousreply 97April 12, 2022 6:11 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 98April 13, 2022 9:19 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 99April 16, 2022 1:16 AM

You're confusing gay guys with fat guys. You must be a fat whore. But that's ok. You're among friends.

by Anonymousreply 100April 16, 2022 1:18 AM

Yes!

by Anonymousreply 101April 17, 2022 2:27 AM

Yepppp

by Anonymousreply 102April 17, 2022 6:26 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 103April 18, 2022 11:55 PM

Anyone who says no is a fatass recluse who has never been to pride. Gay guys are shirtless all the time. All the gays you make fun of on the cruises are shirtless 24/7. Even nasty button dicked fattasses like you are shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2022 3:29 AM

R104 = fat and fem

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2022 4:50 AM

Ans.

by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2022 11:01 PM

No it’s not true. Are you 12 OP?

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2022 11:11 PM

R107, u r 6

by Anonymousreply 108April 20, 2022 6:05 AM

Things were different back in those days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 20, 2022 6:13 AM

R109, what do you mean? Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 110April 20, 2022 6:14 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 111April 22, 2022 2:01 AM

This has nothing to do with being gay it has to do with R105s being fatasses.

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2022 2:11 AM

Dunno

by Anonymousreply 113April 23, 2022 7:52 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 114April 23, 2022 8:21 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 115April 23, 2022 8:21 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 116April 23, 2022 8:24 AM

Shirtless? Heaven's no.

Only my prominent gentleman callers get to see me without attire. And that's when each removes my lingerie in private settings.

by Anonymousreply 117April 23, 2022 9:04 AM

Yes it's true.

by Anonymousreply 118April 23, 2022 10:35 PM

Don't know

by Anonymousreply 119April 25, 2022 6:03 AM

Yes it is true OP.

by Anonymousreply 120April 26, 2022 3:52 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 121April 28, 2022 1:10 AM

Yeppp

by Anonymousreply 122May 1, 2022 2:41 AM

Okay

by Anonymousreply 123May 1, 2022 10:07 PM

I've never heard that before

by Anonymousreply 124May 3, 2022 3:14 AM

by Anonymousreply 125May 3, 2022 11:04 PM

Probably, since gay men feel like women.

by Anonymousreply 126May 6, 2022 3:34 AM

I was a scrawny kid in high school, I would skip gym class just so I wouldn't have to take my shirt off in front of the others. When I started college I worked out with the weights at the recreation center. I had great results, and I became very muscular in my 20s. I took my shirt off everywhere I could. Guys didn't talk about muscles so much, but they loved my nipples. They were spongy and grew wider as my pecs got bigger.

I got naked at nude beaches, and I kept my thick bush natural; I stood out in that way, as well.

A big change from those stressful days in high school. I never in a million years thought I would be so open with my body.

by Anonymousreply 127May 6, 2022 3:49 AM

[quote] I mean, I got the long blonde hair,

Is that some sort of prize?

by Anonymousreply 128May 6, 2022 5:11 AM

Patty

by Anonymousreply 129May 8, 2022 12:13 AM

You're going to get a lot of people agreeing with you OP considering how many fat whores are on DL.

by Anonymousreply 130May 8, 2022 12:47 AM

Fphat

by Anonymousreply 131May 9, 2022 1:12 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 132May 15, 2022 12:32 AM

by Anonymousreply 133May 24, 2022 5:23 PM

Never

by Anonymousreply 134May 27, 2022 9:32 PM

Yezzz

by Anonymousreply 135July 11, 2022 11:07 PM

The good-looking fit guys, absolutely not. They look for the first opportunity to take off their shirts.

by Anonymousreply 136July 12, 2022 12:03 AM

It is true.

by Anonymousreply 137July 12, 2022 1:11 AM

True

by Anonymousreply 138July 13, 2022 7:31 AM

Yezz

by Anonymousreply 139July 13, 2022 9:03 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 140July 14, 2022 9:51 PM

Truth hurts

by Anonymousreply 141July 15, 2022 2:17 AM

Yez.

by Anonymousreply 142July 15, 2022 6:01 AM

I haven't heard about this ever lol. In high school I liked taking my shirt off while playing dodge, rugby, tennis, etc.

When I was a freshman I was a bit skinny but puberty hit and I started taking workouts more seriously. Maybe in those "skinnier" days I didn't show skin that much, compared to when I was a senior.

Another consideration also is that I went to an all-boys school lol so there's not really that much malice or shame about being shirtless. I think it just depends on the person, OP.

by Anonymousreply 143July 15, 2022 6:11 AM

None

by Anonymousreply 144July 15, 2022 8:01 PM

Uytf

by Anonymousreply 145July 16, 2022 4:48 AM

Fook

by Anonymousreply 146July 17, 2022 11:27 PM

My bf would go shirtless but he was embarrassed by being so hairy. In high school, he would occasionally get called Eddie Munster. For me that only added to his raw animal magnetism. I would always boost his confidence by telling him it makes him a REAL MAN! Still, he was selective where he went shirtless. For myself, are you kidding me I'm a fat whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 18, 2022 8:50 AM

John

by Anonymousreply 148July 19, 2022 9:35 AM

Neva

by Anonymousreply 149July 20, 2022 10:00 PM

Gaylings are, when they are still trying to figure all this shit out.

Once they grow up and come out and hit the gym, NFW. Then, you can't get a gurl to put her shirt ON.

by Anonymousreply 150July 20, 2022 10:02 PM

No. I do not mind being seen shirtless at all.

by Anonymousreply 151July 20, 2022 10:03 PM

Yazz

by Anonymousreply 152July 21, 2022 2:02 AM

Sum r

by Anonymousreply 153July 22, 2022 12:18 AM

None

by Anonymousreply 154July 24, 2022 2:35 AM

All of them are embarrassed about it

by Anonymousreply 155July 25, 2022 2:25 AM

Truth

by Anonymousreply 156July 26, 2022 9:45 PM

When I was a teen I had a hairy chest and hated being shirtless because of it. When I got older, I worked out and had muscles and didn't mind the hairy chest then. Now I am old and fat and wearing a shirt makes me think I am wearing an invisible shirt and that you can't see that I look pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 157July 26, 2022 9:51 PM

^ grrrr, I love hairy chests

love to rub my face in them

by Anonymousreply 158July 26, 2022 10:46 PM

Yesser

by Anonymousreply 159July 28, 2022 4:14 AM

[quote]Except when I wear a tux or a suit!

R36 I love a man in a tux or a tailored suit, shiny shoes and silky socks. I hope we meet up somewhere. You don't have to show anything. I'll get it off of you in time.

by Anonymousreply 160July 28, 2022 4:50 AM

Yetter

by Anonymousreply 161July 29, 2022 1:27 AM

Yhujh

by Anonymousreply 162July 30, 2022 3:15 AM

Yes OP

by Anonymousreply 163July 30, 2022 9:57 PM

What? No.

Fat gay guys maybe but applies to all fat guys; not all gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 164July 30, 2022 10:01 PM

R164, yep it applies to all gay guys

by Anonymousreply 165July 30, 2022 11:05 PM

Most are

by Anonymousreply 166July 31, 2022 2:56 AM

All are

by Anonymousreply 167August 1, 2022 5:13 AM

4 sum

by Anonymousreply 168August 1, 2022 4:19 PM

Yygft

by Anonymousreply 169August 3, 2022 2:29 AM

Some

by Anonymousreply 170August 3, 2022 11:58 PM

Yetr

by Anonymousreply 171August 4, 2022 3:03 AM

Yrgh

by Anonymousreply 172August 4, 2022 6:03 PM

Ggguu

by Anonymousreply 173August 5, 2022 12:35 AM

My nipples never have seen sun.

by Anonymousreply 174August 5, 2022 12:40 AM

Yess

by Anonymousreply 175August 5, 2022 4:35 PM

Most

by Anonymousreply 176August 6, 2022 12:54 AM

Tyyyy

by Anonymousreply 177August 6, 2022 5:26 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2022 5:29 AM

Maybe

by Anonymousreply 179August 9, 2022 2:16 AM

[quote] Is it true that gay guys are embarrassed about being seen shirtless?

No, OP, it isn't true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 9, 2022 3:26 AM

Itz tru

by Anonymousreply 181August 9, 2022 10:33 PM

Not all

by Anonymousreply 182August 10, 2022 4:12 AM

Yezz

by Anonymousreply 183August 10, 2022 5:15 PM

It seems that men were going shirtless far more often when I was a teenager in the 1970s than they do these days. It was pretty common to see men shirtless in the summer then.

by Anonymousreply 184August 10, 2022 5:18 PM

Yes, R184, we didn't have air conditioning then. It was the easiest way to keep cool. Construction workers were the best; it's a stereotype but it was true.

I was shirtless when I mowed our family lawn when I was a teenager. Our school's music teacher lived around the corner, and he always walked down his driveway to get his mail while I was mowing, no matter the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 185August 11, 2022 12:38 AM

[quote] he always walked down his driveway

Was he shirtless too?

by Anonymousreply 186August 11, 2022 1:15 AM

Hoty

by Anonymousreply 187August 11, 2022 6:13 PM

Why, what they need then is a Boomer like myself to tell them they should be PROUD of their nudity, just as I was when I tell my never-tedious stories about what sexuality was like in the Seventies! They need to boldly flaunt their shirtlessness on the street, especially when I'm around!

Um, if they're hot, that is.

Otherwise, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 188August 11, 2022 6:18 PM

Some r

by Anonymousreply 189August 12, 2022 2:33 AM

Hhgghj

by Anonymousreply 190August 12, 2022 4:36 PM

Hyhjj

by Anonymousreply 191August 12, 2022 11:55 PM

Yyyhh

by Anonymousreply 192August 13, 2022 4:07 AM

OP asks dumb questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 13, 2022 4:49 AM

Tfhhh

by Anonymousreply 194August 13, 2022 2:53 PM

Nips

by Anonymousreply 195August 14, 2022 12:46 AM

Hghjj

by Anonymousreply 196August 15, 2022 12:48 AM

Some

by Anonymousreply 197August 15, 2022 6:13 PM

2 many

by Anonymousreply 198August 16, 2022 10:39 PM

Ugghi

by Anonymousreply 199August 17, 2022 1:40 AM

R150, trying to figure what out? Just wondering

by Anonymousreply 200August 17, 2022 9:23 PM

Not me!

by Anonymousreply 201August 18, 2022 3:14 PM

Ytuki

by Anonymousreply 202August 19, 2022 12:01 AM

All of the ones that I have met are.

by Anonymousreply 203August 19, 2022 9:15 PM

Those who have nipples we all drool for have no problem taking off their shirts. They may even know we're looking at them.

by Anonymousreply 204August 20, 2022 12:52 AM

Dunno

by Anonymousreply 205August 21, 2022 3:31 AM

Yez.

by Anonymousreply 206August 22, 2022 2:10 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 207August 22, 2022 6:39 PM

99.9% of them are.

by Anonymousreply 208August 23, 2022 9:59 PM

Maybe

by Anonymousreply 209August 24, 2022 10:21 PM

I was a little bigger growing up. I graduated high school at 215 lbs. I am built very wide shouldered. I have had weight gains up and down during my 68 years but fortunately am still in reasonable shape, but I totally understand the fat shaming from family and friends. I know how the gays worship beautiful men so if you don't measure up it is on you. Great thread!

by Anonymousreply 210August 24, 2022 11:53 PM

Possibly

by Anonymousreply 211August 25, 2022 5:53 AM

Uyuii

by Anonymousreply 212August 25, 2022 10:28 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 213August 26, 2022 5:39 AM

Hdhj

by Anonymousreply 214August 26, 2022 4:41 PM

R2 he was a bisexual

by Anonymousreply 215August 26, 2022 4:43 PM

Hfgu

by Anonymousreply 216August 27, 2022 2:58 AM

Yyhuj

by Anonymousreply 217August 27, 2022 4:53 AM

Nipz

by Anonymousreply 218August 27, 2022 11:26 PM

Titz

by Anonymousreply 219August 28, 2022 1:53 AM

Nopers

by Anonymousreply 220August 28, 2022 7:54 PM

Fool’s gold pecs

by Anonymousreply 221August 28, 2022 11:38 PM

Matt Brill has the best body

by Anonymousreply 222August 30, 2022 1:02 AM

Hghj

by Anonymousreply 223August 31, 2022 2:17 AM

Hghjj

by Anonymousreply 224August 31, 2022 4:42 AM

Gghhj

by Anonymousreply 225August 31, 2022 7:46 AM

Tyuug

by Anonymousreply 226August 31, 2022 7:58 PM

Atomic

by Anonymousreply 227September 1, 2022 2:59 AM

Titomic

by Anonymousreply 228September 1, 2022 4:06 AM

Jfhu

by Anonymousreply 229September 1, 2022 8:12 PM

Yfyuu

by Anonymousreply 230September 1, 2022 9:32 PM

Notta

by Anonymousreply 231September 2, 2022 9:48 PM

Hjjjg

by Anonymousreply 232September 3, 2022 1:17 AM

Ghhhj

by Anonymousreply 233September 4, 2022 1:27 AM

Hgghh

by Anonymousreply 234September 4, 2022 4:29 PM

First I heard of it. If anything, gay men are more exhibitionistic as long as they're fit. Gay men work out to get more guys, after all.

by Anonymousreply 235September 4, 2022 4:33 PM

Mebbe

by Anonymousreply 236September 5, 2022 1:23 AM

OP has never been to Pride or any gay event, ever.

by Anonymousreply 237September 5, 2022 2:18 AM

Post some pictures of shirtless fat gay men

by Anonymousreply 238September 5, 2022 3:06 AM

Denny

by Anonymousreply 239September 5, 2022 4:48 PM

Huyt

by Anonymousreply 240September 5, 2022 11:49 PM

Gffhg

by Anonymousreply 241September 6, 2022 6:07 AM

Hdhj

by Anonymousreply 242September 6, 2022 10:39 AM

Huuhh

by Anonymousreply 243September 6, 2022 8:23 PM

Huyg

by Anonymousreply 244September 7, 2022 1:43 AM

Toot

by Anonymousreply 245September 8, 2022 2:17 AM

Tyuui

by Anonymousreply 246September 8, 2022 6:28 AM

Ytyjk

by Anonymousreply 247September 8, 2022 6:49 PM

Tyihh

by Anonymousreply 248September 9, 2022 2:29 AM

Ytyuu

by Anonymousreply 249September 9, 2022 6:02 AM

I feel exposed if I take my top off in public. Just like in high school, when they made me wear my wrestling costume.

by Anonymousreply 250September 9, 2022 6:34 AM

R250, did you ever get hard when wrestling other guys?

by Anonymousreply 251September 9, 2022 7:51 PM

Butt

by Anonymousreply 252September 10, 2022 12:53 AM

Everything made me hard. I couldn't even take showers in high school because of the turn on. Even in my early thirties, my partner would have to go ahead of me in stores because the vibration from the car would get me hard as a rock. I'm in my fifties now and don't have that problem. I wish I still had that problem.

by Anonymousreply 253September 10, 2022 1:56 AM

In my late 90s party boy/circuit party days, it took me a while to get up the courage to do it. I had a fit body, but pecs, cuts, abs? No. But I sweat a lot, and quickly, so it was just more comfortable when I finally took it off. And I noticed that everything I feared would happen did not happen; everything was exactly the same all around me, except I was shirtless. I saw it as a Rite of Passage; I had crossed over.

My dancing buddy and good friend Tom was another story. He's my age and it took MANY parties after I did it for him to finally take it off. We'd be at those late night, druggy South Beach/NYC parties where EVERYONE was shirtless except for Tom. He wanted to but just couldn't do it. "I'm not ready." And I would say "Tom,, everyone in this room wants you to go shirtless. They would rather you were, ok? You say you're not ready? Everyone here is ready for you. You'll see."

And I don't recall exactly, but he probably remarked on how liberating it was. He loved that song 'You're free' by Ultra Nate btw.

by Anonymousreply 254September 10, 2022 2:25 AM

Are there any overweight gay guys who are not embarrassed about being shirtless in front of people?

Please post pictures if you can find any!

by Anonymousreply 255September 10, 2022 6:01 PM

Pecs

by Anonymousreply 256September 10, 2022 9:52 PM

Fat ones won’t take their shirts off. But the Insta hose will let you see everything.

by Anonymousreply 257September 10, 2022 10:29 PM

Some overweight guys are hot

by Anonymousreply 258September 11, 2022 1:50 AM

Gutz

by Anonymousreply 259September 11, 2022 5:30 AM

Hairy

by Anonymousreply 260September 11, 2022 11:22 PM

My man titties make me hot. Does that mean I'm straight? I appreciate an attractive women, but just as an observation. An acknowledgment.

by Anonymousreply 261September 11, 2022 11:35 PM

Does anyone think guts on men are attractive?

by Anonymousreply 262September 12, 2022 7:23 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 263September 15, 2022 11:17 PM

Pot bellies are sexy.

by Anonymousreply 264September 16, 2022 12:52 AM

There are ways around it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 16, 2022 2:27 AM

True

by Anonymousreply 266September 18, 2022 2:05 AM

Belly button

by Anonymousreply 267September 18, 2022 5:45 AM

Hairy

by Anonymousreply 268September 18, 2022 6:43 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 269September 19, 2022 12:17 AM

Ghhhh

by Anonymousreply 270September 19, 2022 4:23 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 271September 19, 2022 5:24 PM

Who likes moobs?

by Anonymousreply 272September 19, 2022 8:49 PM

Smooth

by Anonymousreply 273September 20, 2022 4:55 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 274September 20, 2022 10:44 PM

Yesser

by Anonymousreply 275September 21, 2022 6:19 AM

Mebbe

by Anonymousreply 276September 21, 2022 6:32 PM

Hjihu

by Anonymousreply 277September 22, 2022 12:02 AM

Yezz

by Anonymousreply 278September 22, 2022 5:37 AM

Depends

by Anonymousreply 279September 22, 2022 5:48 PM

Only if they don't have a good body

by Anonymousreply 280September 23, 2022 2:23 AM

Maybe the hairy ones are self conscious

by Anonymousreply 281September 23, 2022 8:42 PM

Troll

by Anonymousreply 282September 24, 2022 5:42 PM

by Anonymousreply 283September 25, 2022 5:19 PM

Yezs

by Anonymousreply 284September 26, 2022 4:34 AM

Gay porn stars aren't

by Anonymousreply 285September 27, 2022 5:23 PM

Bareback

by Anonymousreply 286September 27, 2022 8:02 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 287September 29, 2022 10:18 PM

Probably

by Anonymousreply 288September 30, 2022 7:47 PM

Dreams

by Anonymousreply 289October 5, 2022 7:13 PM

Pecs

by Anonymousreply 290October 7, 2022 7:46 PM

Hair

by Anonymousreply 291October 9, 2022 12:39 AM

They all are...

by Anonymousreply 292October 9, 2022 5:18 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 293October 11, 2022 7:45 PM

They used to force us to take our shirts off to play sports in high school PE class. I was beat red with embarrassment. I hated PE.

"Shirts, skins. Shirts, skins."

by Anonymousreply 294October 12, 2022 12:59 AM

[quote]Ever since I was a kid people have said that

Really? Who? When? In what context? How does this even come up? And you've been hearing this since you were "a kid?" People say this around children? Did your parents really sit around discussing gay male body fascism in front of you during your formative years? Or was this the hot topic at recess in 3rd grade? What the hell?

by Anonymousreply 295October 12, 2022 1:08 AM

[quote]I was beat red with embarrassment.

Oh dear! That must have hurt! Did you press charges?

by Anonymousreply 296October 12, 2022 1:09 AM

No, those thoughts were the reason I was embarrassed. Boner embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 297October 12, 2022 1:17 AM

In high school, I was the skinny, geeky kid who was always picked last for a team. I hated being a skin, but I was never called to play in the game. Instead I was able to gawk at the bare chests of the football players who were in the class.

In the last week before graduation, I told one of them I was attracted to him. He brought me home, took off his shirt, and let me play with his puffy nipples. I worked my way to giving him a blow job. I didn’t need reciprocation. I accomplished my goal.

This was the time before manscaping, I was pleased to see his bush was prolific, biggest I have ever seen. I never saw him again after graduation. I knew I had nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 298October 12, 2022 4:35 AM

r298 WHORE!!

by Anonymousreply 299October 12, 2022 5:24 AM

298 made my nipples hard till mentioned the big bush. I'm getting a hairball gag thinking about it in disgust.

by Anonymousreply 300October 13, 2022 3:29 AM

Back in the 70s, every man had a bush. There was a variety in density and color and breadth. You rolled the dice when you picked a guy up. I don’t recall anyone back then complaining about a guy’s bush.

Playgirl featured men with larger than average bushes.

Wearing a shirt unbuttoned to the navel was only noticed if you had a lot of hair on your chest and wore a few gold chains around your neck. Hair equaled masculinity.

I fantasized about this guy for three years. He maintained my attention because he wore tee shirts which allowed his nipples to look like anthills, very sexy to me. Having some muscle added to the sight.

When he gave me permission to unzip him, his large bush was a surprise to me. I had never had a gym class with him, so I never saw him in the showers. Having seeing so much pubic hair on the men in Playgirl, it was far from distasteful. It tickled my nose as I went down on him, and I loved it. I don’t recall any time before it when my cock was so rock hard.

I replied because I still get butterflies about that encounter. It was my awakening to sex with men. We went to college 2000 miles apart. It’s too bad I never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 301October 13, 2022 5:10 AM

You've got skills, your reply sounds like a letter from Penthouse Forum. I can take or leave a man with hair, but my nipples are hard again.

by Anonymousreply 302October 14, 2022 1:51 AM

That makes me happy. Will you let me play with them?

by Anonymousreply 303October 14, 2022 5:38 AM

Not sure if that is true or not. I'm curious to know though.

by Anonymousreply 304November 5, 2022 12:59 AM

I think it's more that we don't go shirtless as easily and so unnawares as our hetro brothers. They have zero problem with it..where as we gays will have had prior thoughts and whether we fair well within the standards of the event. I think a str8 guy walking along with his wife and kid has way less thought process gone into it..and zero thoughts while shirtless. I think we gays plan prior and are always in our heads that we need to stand tall, suck in....etc..

by Anonymousreply 305November 5, 2022 1:13 AM

I don't think the majority of straight men think their nipples are sexual, some don't seem to consider them at all.

For many gay men, though, they're one of the first body features we look at. Believe me, when I was lifting weights, I wanted to show them off wherever I could.

by Anonymousreply 306November 5, 2022 2:59 AM

Are fems embarrassed about it?

by Anonymousreply 307November 5, 2022 4:48 AM

I don't see 2 many fat gay guys shirtless in public.

by Anonymousreply 308November 5, 2022 6:41 AM

Not true at all but it makes the fraus wet to think so

by Anonymousreply 309November 5, 2022 6:56 AM

Hot.

by Anonymousreply 310November 5, 2022 4:20 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 311November 5, 2022 9:32 PM

Yezzz

by Anonymousreply 312November 6, 2022 3:44 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 313November 6, 2022 3:02 PM

Skinny ones are

by Anonymousreply 314November 6, 2022 7:47 PM

Fat ones are

by Anonymousreply 315November 7, 2022 12:46 AM

Maybe if they are out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 316November 7, 2022 6:18 PM

Mebbe

by Anonymousreply 317November 7, 2022 9:58 PM

Yesx

by Anonymousreply 318November 8, 2022 7:09 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 319November 9, 2022 4:42 PM

Interesting question actually.

I'm not sure what the answer would be though.

by Anonymousreply 320November 10, 2022 2:03 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 321November 10, 2022 6:46 PM

Hots

by Anonymousreply 322November 11, 2022 7:46 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 323November 12, 2022 6:53 PM

Possibly

by Anonymousreply 324November 14, 2022 5:45 PM

I think the fems are embarrassed about it.

by Anonymousreply 325November 14, 2022 9:12 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 326November 15, 2022 3:32 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 327November 16, 2022 3:27 PM

Montgomery Clift was embarrassed about being seen shirtless in front of people.

by Anonymousreply 328November 17, 2022 1:43 AM

Joey Stefano was embarrassed about it.

by Anonymousreply 329November 17, 2022 8:42 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 330November 18, 2022 5:44 AM

It's the same as straight guys. Some are body-conscious, some are more confident.

by Anonymousreply 331November 18, 2022 10:53 AM

Yep I agree with R331

by Anonymousreply 332November 19, 2022 5:00 PM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 333November 20, 2022 5:45 PM

None

by Anonymousreply 334November 21, 2022 3:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 335November 21, 2022 9:07 PM

Troll

by Anonymousreply 336November 22, 2022 4:32 PM

Butt

by Anonymousreply 337November 23, 2022 5:20 PM

Huhs

by Anonymousreply 338November 24, 2022 10:20 PM

Nott

by Anonymousreply 339November 25, 2022 6:57 PM

Yazz

by Anonymousreply 340November 27, 2022 1:52 AM

Kyle wasn't

by Anonymousreply 341November 27, 2022 5:46 PM

Only when you have tits

by Anonymousreply 342November 27, 2022 5:59 PM

R342, true

by Anonymousreply 343November 29, 2022 9:09 PM

Gay porn stars aren't

by Anonymousreply 344November 30, 2022 3:05 PM

Not hardly

by Anonymousreply 345December 1, 2022 5:56 PM

If they are overweight

by Anonymousreply 346December 3, 2022 2:19 AM

3 nipples is maybe because why some are

by Anonymousreply 347December 4, 2022 7:52 PM

R347 is the 3rd one wired like the other two?

by Anonymousreply 348December 4, 2022 7:57 PM

Mine are way to sexy to share with everyone. I know they turn me on. I'm afraid I'll stop traffic and be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 349December 4, 2022 10:56 PM

Montgomery Clift supposedly was embarrassed about it.

by Anonymousreply 350December 5, 2022 11:54 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 351December 6, 2022 6:00 AM

Speaking of men being embarrassed about being shirtless in front of people, are there any famous men that are against it, regardless of sexual orientation?

If so, then who?

by Anonymousreply 352December 6, 2022 6:02 AM

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 353December 7, 2022 1:09 AM

Odd.

by Anonymousreply 354December 8, 2022 12:58 AM

Why won't this stankin ass thread reach 600 comments already so it can disappear from my feed. Good Lawd.

by Anonymousreply 355December 8, 2022 1:03 AM

R355, never

by Anonymousreply 356December 8, 2022 4:40 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 357December 15, 2022 2:28 AM

Mike

by Anonymousreply 358December 21, 2022 7:31 PM

Has OP never been to a gay club where 500 sweaty guys are dancing shirtless?

by Anonymousreply 359December 21, 2022 7:33 PM

R359, those guys are not gay

by Anonymousreply 360December 21, 2022 7:35 PM

Of course, R360

They just haven't found the right woman yet.

by Anonymousreply 361December 21, 2022 7:40 PM

Yes they have

by Anonymousreply 362December 21, 2022 9:26 PM

Hair

by Anonymousreply 363December 22, 2022 4:04 AM

Don't agree 👍

by Anonymousreply 364December 23, 2022 6:10 PM

Yeppers

by Anonymousreply 365December 26, 2022 11:47 PM

What

by Anonymousreply 366December 28, 2022 8:30 PM

Yes,

by Anonymousreply 367December 29, 2022 5:32 PM

Hungry

by Anonymousreply 368December 30, 2022 5:11 PM

Not tru

by Anonymousreply 369January 17, 2023 12:03 AM

No. Maybe a couple of fatties.

by Anonymousreply 370January 17, 2023 12:04 AM

Nope, I’ve never heard this.

by Anonymousreply 371January 17, 2023 12:42 AM

Gay porn stars are not

by Anonymousreply 372January 17, 2023 9:03 PM

Truth

by Anonymousreply 373January 18, 2023 11:36 PM

Gay

by Anonymousreply 374January 19, 2023 4:39 AM

Inner or outer?

by Anonymousreply 375January 19, 2023 11:57 PM

I think if we have tits yes, if it’s just a stomach yeah still but not as much.

by Anonymousreply 376January 20, 2023 12:04 AM

Any famous guys who were/are embarrassed about it?

by Anonymousreply 377January 21, 2023 12:50 AM

Picked a nose yet, R377?

by Anonymousreply 378January 21, 2023 1:14 AM

George Santos is

by Anonymousreply 379January 22, 2023 12:00 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 380January 22, 2023 7:25 PM

my goal is this summer to take my shirt off on Pride day. I may not GO to Pride b/c of COVID and such but maybe I'll go to the beach and take my shirt off.

the clock is ticking...

by Anonymousreply 381January 22, 2023 7:39 PM

Truth

by Anonymousreply 382February 8, 2023 9:27 PM

r378

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Is it true for any guys on here?

by Anonymousreply 384February 10, 2023 10:36 PM

Say what?

by Anonymousreply 385February 12, 2023 2:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!