Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC - Part 22

It's a new dawn.

It's a new day.

It's a new life.

And I'm feelin' good...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 27, 2021 1:06 AM

I haven't tuned in since inauguration day, because everything has been relatively peaceful.

It's so nice not to have to witness the "atrocity of the day," but I guess it's bad for MSNBC since viewership must be down.

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2021 12:08 AM

AT least Maddow remains the most watched cable news host (12th day in a row as of today - Jan 26)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2021 12:14 AM

The other thread is paywalled. :o(

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2021 3:21 AM

I can't believe that the Morning Joe panel i still talking about Trump. lol

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2021 12:41 PM

Well, they're talking about the continued and inexplicable shadow of Trump over the Republican party.

One of the topics this morning, for example, was how GOP members in Massachusetts are seeking to censure Charlie Baker over his support of the Trump impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2021 4:11 PM

Jen Psaki on Rachel tonight!

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2021 8:19 PM

Rachel has been killing it with high profile interviews lately.

What’s Clint Watts’ story? Gay?

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2021 8:21 PM

Here we go again. Ari is asking Bill Gates about Lil Wayne.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2021 10:35 PM

I want someone on SNL to impersonate Ari.

Just bring random stuffy old white politicians in and demand they provide their thoughts on WAP or something.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2021 10:40 PM

I always thought that Clint (so hot!) Watts was gay. He, at least, seems like the perfect metrosexual. But I just started following him on Instagram and his home and surroundings look so.....straight guy in a man cave. I was really surprised and a little disappointed. I guess he might still be gay but he's not giving any hints on Insta.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2021 10:41 PM

DAVID HOGG on with Joy tonight!

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2021 11:01 PM

What in the hell was Jen Psaki wearing today???

It was FLAMING pink!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2021 12:25 AM

With huge turquoise beads, R12! Redheads have to be careful with colors, but she should have learned how by now.

by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2021 12:29 AM

Sexy daddy Jason Crow is coming up on Lawrence’s show to talk shit about Marjorie Taylor Greene and discuss her expulsion

by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2021 2:06 AM

Rep. Jason Crow is fucking hot! He has a nasally voice but damn he looks like he could deliver a nice hard fuck.

by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2021 2:26 AM

Rep. Crow dragging pencil neck hillbilly Tom Cotton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 29, 2021 2:31 AM

Would someone post on the Part 21 thread that they are paywalled and please fill out the last 16 posts and move here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 29, 2021 4:10 AM

What’s a paywall?

by Anonymousreply 18January 29, 2021 7:02 AM

Thank you r 585 on the 21 thread.

R18:

Data Lounge 101

Data Lounge/Mediaopolis is a for profit subscription website.

It allows us poor, old Paleo Gays to generally post for free except for two occurrences.

1] An entire thread is placed on member only posts. The circumstances for a particular thread being PAYWALLED change but only paid subscribers can post.

2] During periods decided by Red M, only subscribers can post. Practically all of last week was PRIME TIME.

by Anonymousreply 19January 29, 2021 7:45 AM

Also, r18, when a thread goes behind the Mediaopolis PAYWALL, there are some nonpaying members who can START THREADS.

This is how a MSNBC Part 21 thread that is paywalled, begets a MSNBC Part 22 thread. Sometimes it is a 21A thread that is up until the original thread hits 600 and we all move to a new Part 22.

Just ways of dealing.

by Anonymousreply 20January 29, 2021 7:50 AM

Gad, r 586 on the other thread does not know that you have to post brief posts to use up the 600 to end the thread.

Thread Closed is a Karen move.

by Anonymousreply 21January 29, 2021 2:20 PM

Omg, Jen Psaki's press briefings are over an hour long!!!

So boring.

I can't believe that MSNBC would devote over an hour of air time to a lot of "filler" information.

Jen always seems to be "winging it" on her answers.

by Anonymousreply 22January 29, 2021 3:50 PM

I don't normally like Stephanie Ruhle, but her CNBC creds really do come in handy when talking about news like the GAMESTOP story.

She really knows her business "stuff."

by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2021 4:01 PM

I would love to see George or Kellyanne Conway become commentators for MSNBC.

That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2021 5:44 PM

How can you not like Stephanie Ruhle? She's sharp and good at questioning guests.

by Anonymousreply 25January 29, 2021 7:10 PM

[quote]Jen always seems to be "winging it" on her answers.

Jen Psaki is a big fan of saying that she’ll “circle back” when she doesn’t know how to answer something.

by Anonymousreply 26January 29, 2021 7:18 PM

[quote]I would love to see George or Kellyanne Conway become commentators for MSNBC.

No. Chronic liars like Kellyanne belong on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 27January 29, 2021 7:19 PM

No. Chronic liars like Kellyanne belong under the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 28January 29, 2021 7:27 PM

If Jen Psaki seems like she's "winging it" it's because she is. She's not reading from a script. She doesn't know what questions will be asked, though I suppose some of them are predictable. Nevertheless, she's doing it in real time in front of the world watching. I can't believe how poised and composed she is.

And I love that she and the Biden administration are not hiding anything in these press conferences. When she doesn't know an answer or is unable to confide or reveal something, she admits it. It's about as transparent as can be.

by Anonymousreply 29January 29, 2021 9:20 PM

[quote]Rep. Jason Crow is fucking hot! He has a nasally voice but damn he looks like he could deliver a nice hard fuck.

Jason is my dream man. His wife is so fucking lucky.

by Anonymousreply 30January 29, 2021 9:56 PM

Fine, R29.

But Jen should at least try to get some of the questions in advance so that she can research them, and won't look so ill-prepared.

by Anonymousreply 31January 29, 2021 11:13 PM

Rachel is doing a great show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 32January 30, 2021 1:31 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes! I’m loving Rachel read what the DC judge said about that hillbilly who sat in Nancy’s office chair, smiling, while wearing a stun gun attached to a walking cane.

Love that the DC judge reversed the Arkansas judge’s decision to release this prick on his own recognizance.

The DC judge threw them in jail today until his trial date. Sayonara, fuck-face. LOL

by Anonymousreply 33January 30, 2021 4:39 AM

R33, I also love that 200 Congressional staff members wrote a letter to the Senate urging them to convict Dump. That should be getting as much attention as the media is giving to that Q psycho cunt, Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 34January 30, 2021 4:52 AM

Funny, I switched Rachel off. What the judge said in one guy’s bail hearing just isn’t that important.

by Anonymousreply 35January 30, 2021 4:54 AM

Fuck off, Deplorable QMAGAT R35.

You should be in jail, yourself. ASSHOLE!

by Anonymousreply 36January 30, 2021 5:08 AM

Though I'm not a huge fan of "reader's theatre".. Rachel's reporting on the bail revocation was "must-see" TV. That judge really let the defendant and his attorney have it. I love it when Rethuglicans get served a big hot steamy plate of comeuppance, with a side of "you're so fucked."

by Anonymousreply 37January 30, 2021 12:40 PM

I never understand the love for Rachel. I can't watch her. She is SO pretentious. All she does is reads what is on screen accompanied by long, pseudo-dramatic, pauses and eye blinking for effect. I also don't think she is a particularly good interviewer. Both Anderson and Brianna Keilar over on CNN are far better.

by Anonymousreply 38January 30, 2021 2:21 PM

Has big and buff Chris Hayes fixed his hair yet?

by Anonymousreply 39January 30, 2021 2:29 PM

Tiffany Cross is awful She just laid into Tony Scaramucci for being an opportunist, which is two years too late and a dollar short. She provoked a fight and he seized the bait and it was just cringy. Her fan base saw this as "you go girl" but I need another Saturday morning talk show while I sit in bed sipping coffee.

by Anonymousreply 40January 30, 2021 2:37 PM

Stephanie Rhule, on air, questioned if Lindsey Graham was being blackmailed by Trump/Russia. That was a couple of years ago. Right-wing and Russian publications attacked her as being homophobic.

She nailed it, though. I like her show. She is very good on economics reporting.

by Anonymousreply 41January 30, 2021 2:41 PM

R38, as a long time fan who has watched her less and less these days, I would blame her editor.

I will forever long for MSNBC pre-Trump. When Rachel was at her best. Creative freedom, niche journalism, and tough questions. The arrogance was funnier when it was unique satire....

by Anonymousreply 42January 30, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote]But Jen should at least try to get some of the questions in advance so that she can research them, and won't look so ill-prepared.

Many of the questions are stupid, especially all of the ones that come from FOX.

by Anonymousreply 43January 30, 2021 4:44 PM

Jen Psaki is not ill-prepared. She's not an actress regurgitating a pre-approved script.

by Anonymousreply 44January 30, 2021 5:43 PM

Tiffany is just another race baiting protege of Joy Reid. She was also pretty rude to Tim Ryan this morning in regards to his potential senate run. Bringing everything back to race, implying a white man shouldn’t run, and asking why he thinks it’s smart to try to appeal to white working class voters. BITCH. He put her in her place tho and destroyed her argument.

by Anonymousreply 45January 30, 2021 5:49 PM

Yasmin is fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 46January 30, 2021 7:25 PM

Saw the Mooch segment again. She set up an ambush but he did not handle himself well. Nicole Wallace had Chris Christie on and devastated him by saying he was trying to wash the Trump stink off of himself. It was not a set-up. She spoke her piece and the interview moved on. Tiffany was doing a ratings grab that she and her producers obviously dreamed up. She could have attacked the Trump defectors MSNBC regularly has on and lionizes but that wouldn't wash. . She could have had on Omarosa and tried that tactic, but Omarosa would have ripped her a new one. Scaramucci is low-hanging fruit. Also, he's eager to appear on TV to promote his new cryptocurrency hedge fund. He'd show up for the opening of an envelope, as they say.

I think hiring her was as bold a move as giving a show to Melissa Harris Perry. Both women have very little use for white people and are more comfortable communicating to a Black, primarily female audience. I respect MSNBC's programming choice and will turn the channel off as soon as Ali Velshi is done and back on for Rev Al, Alicia Mendez and Joshua Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 47January 30, 2021 8:32 PM

It’s about time that someone drags The Mooch for the exact reasons that Tiffany did. He’s full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 48January 30, 2021 8:37 PM

Yeah, I was gonna say....are we now defending The Mooch? If Tiffany has scared him off from any more MSNBC appearances, I'd be fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 49January 30, 2021 9:44 PM

She was incredibly rude to him. Like R47 said, it was a set up for her to pander to the “yas queen” Twitter crowd. She came off as immature and a poor interviewer. I won’t be watching her show again. She’s extremely combative with any white man right off the bat.

The Mooch is no hero, but Tiffany’s behavior was uncalled for and her subsequent tweets just prove that her and her team cooked the whole thing up ahead of time.

by Anonymousreply 50January 30, 2021 9:53 PM

I also don’t think it went the way she wanted it to go. I’ve seen far more support for him than her on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 51January 30, 2021 9:57 PM

me too. they saying she is crass and unprofessional. agreed even before this segment. She hates White People.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2021 12:23 AM

Who doesn't hate White People?

by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2021 1:51 AM

Have to change my opinion now that I've watched the clip. Tiffany was incredibly rude to Scaramucci. And she really wasn't able to make whatever point she was trying to make. But I especially disliked how she wouldn't listen to him and answer his sincere questions.

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2021 2:25 AM

The worst possible thing she could do to him is speak. Her voice should be registered as a deadly weapon. She could torture people in Guantanamo Bay with that thing.

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2021 2:31 AM

Agree, R55.

The voice alone is the stuff of nightmares! I bailed five minutes into her first show. No, thanks, I have a better use for two Saturday morning hours.

by Anonymousreply 56January 31, 2021 1:03 PM

how long before TIF gets let go?

by Anonymousreply 57January 31, 2021 2:14 PM

Tiffany and to a lesser degree, Joy Reid, are primed to do battle with many white males who are not woke enough to suit. Sometimes uncalled for, usually unprofessional. Joy, overall, is a better interviewer and manages to control herself. Tiffany is all "black girl magic" and that just doesn't cut it.

However, the treatment many black political figures have gotten for decades is just not being given an opportunity to speak. They were not even given the opportunity to be challenged. Think back over the prior ten years, black guests were usually those who passed the acceptable to whites test. The networks trotted out big names in civil rights, who knew not to antagonize whitey.

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2021 2:24 PM

Jonathan Capehart has Alex Padilla on. He's so handsome!

Jon also had La Belle HOGG on earlier, looking casual in blue.

Awesome show this morning!

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2021 2:24 PM

Is Jonathan having issues reading the teleprompter or what? His verbal stumbling on today’s show was too much.

by Anonymousreply 60January 31, 2021 9:40 PM

I think that Jonathan was dickmatized by having the very cute David Hogg on his show this morning.

by Anonymousreply 61January 31, 2021 11:13 PM

Is Maddow still crying?

by Anonymousreply 62January 31, 2021 11:39 PM

Well r61, that makes sense. After all, David Hogg is white.

by Anonymousreply 63January 31, 2021 11:46 PM

Adam Kinzinger was on with Katy Tur today, and he looks like shit!

The Deplorables must be taking a toll on his looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 2, 2021 12:31 AM

Chris is irritating.

by Anonymousreply 65February 2, 2021 12:33 AM

Someone please tell me what in the fuck is in the background of NBC's Kerry Sanders house?

Look at it!! It looks like a fucking junkyard!

I'm assuming that he has a collection of "antiques" that he's trying to show off, but it looks like crap.

Absolute CRAP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 2, 2021 12:43 AM

Why is Rachel broadcasting from her home? Lord, has she been exposed to COVID again?

by Anonymousreply 67February 2, 2021 1:51 AM

r67, she was snowed in.

by Anonymousreply 68February 2, 2021 2:10 AM

R67, she said she was snowed in, which is why she did her broadcast from home.

by Anonymousreply 69February 2, 2021 2:14 AM

Thank you r68 and r69.

by Anonymousreply 70February 2, 2021 3:15 AM

I know Rachel Maddow lives in Mass, but I thought she stayed at an apartment in NYC during the week while broadcasting from NBC's studio. I did see on DL that the apartment was for sale recently, so maybe now she commutes to/from Mass daily and was snowed in at home in Mass? If she was snowed in at NYC, those blizzards are worse than I realized.

by Anonymousreply 71February 2, 2021 3:33 AM

Does the job really require that Rachel be in studio?

by Anonymousreply 72February 2, 2021 4:28 AM

She could have come back to New York before the storm. It was not a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 73February 2, 2021 5:13 AM

Is it now considered appropriate to wish people “Happy first day of Black History Month” as a guest did on the 11th Hour? Do we wish others happiness on every day of the month? Or just the first, the ides and the last?

by Anonymousreply 74February 2, 2021 5:23 AM

Mittens is just another American oligarch just like Shady Godiva from Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 75February 2, 2021 7:23 AM

Peter Alexander is so fine to me, I wanna be his dirty little secret...

by Anonymousreply 76February 2, 2021 4:33 PM

Wow, seems like viewership for MSNBC has gone WAY down ever since Biden was inaugurated.

by Anonymousreply 77February 3, 2021 9:51 PM

I couldn't find anything about MSNBC's ratings drop, but I did find this . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 3, 2021 10:19 PM

Everybody’s number 1: CNN overall, Fox in prime time, MSNBC in weekday prime time.

Rachel #1 overall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 3, 2021 10:22 PM

[quote] It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life. And I'm feelin' good..

Hallelujah!

I'ze a born again!

by Anonymousreply 80February 3, 2021 10:24 PM

why is jason johnson on all the tome?

by Anonymousreply 81February 4, 2021 5:29 AM

Cabinet Minister Pete will be on The Reid Out tonight! Please watch so we can then discuss and analyze possible hostilities on Joy's part.

by Anonymousreply 82February 4, 2021 1:29 PM

Will be interesting to see how Joy joins the Secretary Pete train. Will it be graceful and gracious, or awkward and self serving?

by Anonymousreply 83February 4, 2021 1:52 PM

Suck it, haters:

"Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnell Continue to Eviscerate Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 4, 2021 2:00 PM

R83, she doesn't have to join his train.

She just needs to ask pertinent questions and be professional.

It's an interview, not a rally.

by Anonymousreply 85February 4, 2021 2:35 PM

I think everybody thought that CNN and MSNBC would see a drop in their ratings post-Trump, but it's been just the opposite. It's surprising that Fox is the one who saw the big drop. In the past, Fox saw an increase in viewership during the Clinton and Obama presidencies.

I think were seeing a cultural realignment across cable news and social media.

by Anonymousreply 86February 4, 2021 2:57 PM

Fox viewer are tuning into Newsmax and OAN.,,,how low budget

by Anonymousreply 87February 4, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote] why is jason johnson on all the tome?

Does he actually teach any courses at Morgan State? Or is he a professor in name only? What's the deal with all of the "professors" who seem to spend all their time talking on the cable news shows?

by Anonymousreply 88February 4, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote] Cabinet Minister Pete will be on The Reid Out tonight!

Why in the hell would one of his first interviews as Cabinet Secretary be with this DISGUSTING homophobe????

Of all the shows on MSNBC, he goes on THIS ONE?

Did MSNBC force him to do it?

There are so many other shows he could have appeared on, whose hosts have actually treated him WELL, and who have not made bigoted comments about gays.

Somehow, I knew that with MSNBC's "new leadership" (you know what I'm talking about), that Joy would get preferential treatment over veteran hosts.

I'm so fucking sick to hear about this. She doesn't deserve this interview.

by Anonymousreply 89February 4, 2021 5:14 PM

I really don't think Pete could be "forced" to appear on any particular news show. In any case, I admire him going on with a host who isn't perhaps enamored of him. It will certainly make for a more lively discussion.

And I'd be embarrassed for Pete appearing with Ari and not getting Ari's rap references.....at least Pete knew not to appear there, lol.

by Anonymousreply 90February 4, 2021 5:59 PM

[quote]Does he actually teach any courses at Morgan State? Or is he a professor in name only? What's the deal with all of the "professors" who seem to spend all their time talking on the cable news shows?

This is not a fair criticism to make against Johnson or any of the other professors unless you're also going to make it against all the newspaper reporters from WaPo, NYT, Axios, Politico, etc. who also appear on these shows regularly. How can Ashley Parker, Phil Rucker, Michael Schmidt, Carol Leonnig, Jake Sherman, David Corn, etc. ever find the time to research and write stories for their respective news outlets when they're always showing up on MSNBC and CNN every day and night? They all must have ghost writers who cover their real jobs so they can constantly be on TV.

by Anonymousreply 91February 4, 2021 6:31 PM

Joy isn’t a homophobe. Just because she (correctly) called Pete out for not knowing or caring about black people doesn’t make her a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 92February 4, 2021 6:36 PM

I love Jonathan Lemire but he's on MSNBC so much I'm surprised they haven't offered him his own show.

by Anonymousreply 93February 4, 2021 6:36 PM

r92, a lot of queens are stuck on some homophobic tweets she made years ago. She has owed up to it and apologized, ON AIR. Most diverse minded people, and the LGBTQ+ community, has forgiven her, including me and her openly gay good friend Jonathan Capehart. Some queens, including some of these DL bitches, can’t let it go.

by Anonymousreply 94February 4, 2021 6:40 PM

Dear homosexuals,

I am so sorry that someone hacked into my blog and edited my past writings to suggest that I believe you are child-predators. I hope the FBI tracks down the bastard. I’m also sorry if those words (which were not mine) offended anyone. In any case, now that I have this gig on a progressive network, some of my best work friends are homosexuals. And, even though I never said it, rest assured thatI don’t think that way any more.

So—we’re good?

Love, Joy

by Anonymousreply 95February 4, 2021 7:41 PM

R95 is EXACTLY the way it happened.

That's not a fucking apology.

by Anonymousreply 96February 4, 2021 7:45 PM

Tim Miller, BABY, please do something about that hair. It’s a mess. Do better! Shower maybe?

by Anonymousreply 97February 4, 2021 8:13 PM

It's Nicolle's birthday today. Claire McCaskill holds up a slice of cake with a single lit candle. Claire admits that the cake was for her husband's birthday this past Monday.

by Anonymousreply 98February 4, 2021 8:14 PM

Who manages still to have any cake left on Thursday that was baked on Monday?!

by Anonymousreply 99February 4, 2021 8:39 PM

Pete was on Joy's show in the past month. I was a very civil interview. I think it is good for Pete to be seen regularly on shows that slant to the Black/African American population. He has his OWN work that needs to be done.

by Anonymousreply 100February 4, 2021 9:10 PM

If Pete can go on Fox, h can go toe-to-weave with Joy.

by Anonymousreply 101February 4, 2021 9:28 PM

Since when is Angela rye on msnbc? Is joy inviting all her racist friends on? Good lord

by Anonymousreply 102February 4, 2021 11:26 PM

R95 nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 103February 4, 2021 11:29 PM

I've been gazing at that cake on Claire's cake stand each day as it gets eaten up. Looks like there's still one slice left for tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 104February 4, 2021 11:30 PM

You all losing your minds yet-Pete is being interviewed by Joy shortly.

by Anonymousreply 105February 4, 2021 11:33 PM

Joy is already making Transportation all about race.

by Anonymousreply 106February 4, 2021 11:39 PM

Fugly Pete getting airtime. Y'all should be thanking Joy.

Ungrateful old bitches.

by Anonymousreply 107February 4, 2021 11:40 PM

[quote] This is not a fair criticism to make against Johnson or any of the other professors unless you're also going to make it against all the newspaper reporters from WaPo, NYT, Axios, Politico, etc. who also appear on these shows regularly. How can Ashley Parker, Phil Rucker, Michael Schmidt, Carol Leonnig, Jake Sherman, David Corn, etc. ever find the time to research and write stories for their respective news outlets when they're always showing up on MSNBC and CNN every day and night? They all must have ghost writers who cover their real jobs so they can constantly be on TV.

The difference is that the reporters like Ashley Parker, Michael Schmidt, etc., go on the cable news shows to talk about the stories they spent all day writing and researching. As for the professors who spend all their time on cable news, I wonder if any of them actually do things like grade papers or reply to student emails. I imagine that they delegate a lot of that work to their TAs or junior faculty colleagues so that they can be cable news stars.

by Anonymousreply 108February 4, 2021 11:47 PM

Wow, I did NOT expect Joy Reid to say "You ain't it, Miss Thing!" to Pete Buttigieg! But I'm glad that he laughed it off.

by Anonymousreply 109February 4, 2021 11:48 PM

She really is a hateful cunt, R109.

This bitch should have been fired YEARS ago. Fucking homophobic bigot.

I absolutely refuse to watch her show, so I get my information from you guys posting here.

by Anonymousreply 110February 4, 2021 11:50 PM

As a college professor at an Ivy League, let me tell you, I teach 6 hours a week (3 classes) provide 4 hours/week of individual student meeting time and I have plenty of time for other activities.

by Anonymousreply 111February 4, 2021 11:54 PM

I have questions about some of those doctors that are on every day virtually the every hour. The two Indian women. Do they practice any medicine? They basically live on MSNBC and are always camera ready.

by Anonymousreply 112February 4, 2021 11:57 PM

[quote] The two Indian women. Do they practice any medicine? They basically live on MSNBC and are always camera ready.

Rofl! They're THIRSTY!

by Anonymousreply 113February 4, 2021 11:58 PM

Do you all not get it? These professional doctors are zooming in from their offices. Stepping away tom sit at their computer for 10 minutes 2 or even 3 times a day is not hard.

by Anonymousreply 114February 5, 2021 12:01 AM

[quote] I imagine that they delegate a lot of that work to their TAs or junior faculty colleagues so that they can be cable news stars.

As a former TA, let me tell you profs don't need cable news contracts to offload all grading of term papers, midterms and finals to us grunts.

by Anonymousreply 115February 5, 2021 12:29 AM

So good to see Angela Rye on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 116February 5, 2021 12:50 AM

Trump impeachment #1 prosecutor Dan Goldman was just on MSNBC on ALL IN from his NYC apartment. His apartment is huge, this is a similar shot from earlier that doesn't do it justice, it looked much larger in the interview he did today. Still looks huge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 5, 2021 12:56 AM

Goldman is definitely gay. And his apartment is worth many millions.

by Anonymousreply 118February 5, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote] Goldman is definitely gay.

Does his wife and five children know?

by Anonymousreply 119February 5, 2021 1:24 AM

I don’t know if Daniel Goleman is gay, but I’d like him to be.

by Anonymousreply 120February 5, 2021 1:34 AM

*** Goldman

by Anonymousreply 121February 5, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] So good to see Angela Rye on MSNBC.

She has been on CNN on Don Lemon's show quite often.

by Anonymousreply 122February 5, 2021 1:52 AM

Dan Goldman has 5 kids? Yikes...

by Anonymousreply 123February 5, 2021 3:05 AM

[quote]Does his wife and five children know?

His wife and children are hired actors paid by Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 124February 5, 2021 3:23 AM

Have you seen Goldman when he's interviewed by Katie Tur or Nicolle? He is not gay!

by Anonymousreply 125February 5, 2021 4:54 AM

[quote] Have you seen Goldman when he's interviewed by Katie Tur or Nicolle? He is not gay!

Why, was he staring at Katy's huge tits?

by Anonymousreply 126February 5, 2021 4:57 AM

I would love the scoop on Andrew Weissmann. Can't find any info on his personal life online.

by Anonymousreply 127February 5, 2021 5:04 AM

Mika just mispronounced the word irreparably. Really. Why is she allowed to read - poorly - every morning? She’s like the dim third grader, standing next to her desk struggling through a poem. The other students roll their eyes. The teacher grimaces, then says sadly, ‘Thank you Mika, you may sit down.’

by Anonymousreply 128February 5, 2021 10:47 AM

Andrew Weissmann has a different room and a different colored turtleneck for every zoom appearance. He is the very picture of effete. But he's smart, I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 129February 5, 2021 2:24 PM

Mika really is a horrible reader, R128.

Is it because she's Polish?

by Anonymousreply 130February 5, 2021 2:29 PM

Dan Goldman's mother was the grand niece of Levi Strauss. His parents were very well known philanthropists in SF. Must be lots of family money there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 5, 2021 2:42 PM

JARED BERNSTEIN is a HOT daddy!

by Anonymousreply 132February 5, 2021 5:33 PM

Weissman is married and straight. I went to school with his son. Andrew is a very private person. With his job he has to be.

by Anonymousreply 133February 5, 2021 6:34 PM

Daniel Goldman’s wife is scary looking. Annorexic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 5, 2021 6:35 PM

While Daniel Goldman looks big, muscular, strong and sexy in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 135February 5, 2021 6:55 PM

R135 - does that sentence have a independent clause?

by Anonymousreply 136February 5, 2021 7:28 PM

Is Nicolle a tad over-the-top these days? I think so.

by Anonymousreply 137February 5, 2021 9:00 PM

I like Nicolle's passion. These are such treacherous times and we need newscasters like her with informed opinions.

by Anonymousreply 138February 5, 2021 9:56 PM

Daniel Goldman is fucking rich.

by Anonymousreply 139February 5, 2021 11:18 PM

I know this is the MSNBC thread, but I want to happily report that Erin Burnett from CNN just reported that Lou Dobbs’ show has been canceled. You can die now Lou. Just die you scummy Fox News conspiracy theorist.

by Anonymousreply 140February 5, 2021 11:29 PM

Please don’t die before coughing up your share of the $2.7 billion libel claim.

by Anonymousreply 141February 5, 2021 11:34 PM

Maria Bartiromo and Judge Jeanine need to be shitcanned too.

by Anonymousreply 142February 5, 2021 11:35 PM

Nicole is getting annoying, I agree. Her show is the same discussion every day with the same guests. We get it. You’re really sad about what the Republican Party has become. But: spoiler alert Nicole, it was that way when you were in it and lying daily to Americans about the Iraq war and feeding talking points to Sean Hannity. Nicole first pitched her show as the policy wonk with insider experience on how the white house functions. I wish she’d get back to that now that we have a functioning government. Why couldn’t she have devoted a half hour of her show to Biden’s foreign policy speech instead of MTG? Instead it’s the same parade of former republicans trying to grift liberals and lament about the good ol’ days when the GOP used to be about screwing over poor people and perpetual war with Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 143February 5, 2021 11:45 PM

I wish she'd do something about her limp, lifeless tresses.

by Anonymousreply 144February 5, 2021 11:59 PM

If I were married to Daniel Goldman, five kids would not be enough. You would not be able to pry me off his penis.

by Anonymousreply 145February 6, 2021 12:25 AM

interesting trump was good for msnbc.

now these hosts: ari, nicolle, rach are failing.

by Anonymousreply 146February 6, 2021 12:32 AM

R146 - Failing?

What part of R78, R79 & R84 went over your head?

by Anonymousreply 147February 6, 2021 1:08 AM

Dan Goldman’s on Rachel’s show right now

What an apartment!

by Anonymousreply 148February 6, 2021 1:52 AM

It’s 9:52 PM and Daniel Goldman is on Rachel!

Go for guys

by Anonymousreply 149February 6, 2021 1:53 AM

Rachel Maddow Sells Manhattan Apartment for $2.3 Million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 6, 2021 12:17 PM

While I don't think these net worth sites are real reliable this one says that Goldman is worth $4 million. Daniels middle name is Sachs as is his mothers. Sachs Goldman, Goldman Sachs. It doesn't say if there is a connection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 6, 2021 12:22 PM

Per the link, Goldman's paternal ancestors include Walter A. Haas (pres. of Levi Strauss & Co.) and Abraham Haas (a founder of Smart & Final groceries) -- but no background is given for his mother (whose maiden name was Sachs). The site also says that he's been married twice: "In 2002, he married Olympic diver and Canada native, Anne Montminy; they divorced in 2004. In 2013, he married Corinne Levy. They have had five children as of 2019."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 6, 2021 1:41 PM

It’s time for cable news to die and be replaced by actual news. MSNBC can’t live 24/7 on what shit Trump did today and should hire hire more actual reporters.

They also will have to cover Biden in a more balanced way. Once the Trump revolt is finally done.

by Anonymousreply 153February 6, 2021 1:53 PM

It also could be Sachs Fifth Avenue money.

by Anonymousreply 154February 6, 2021 4:23 PM

Mike Memily is a STAH!

He's not the go-to guy for news on President Biden, and is camped outside the 'Wilmington White House."

What has Mike been doing all this time? I never really heard his name mentioned before this, and now he's everywhere on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 155February 6, 2021 4:26 PM

Alex Witt is such a frau.

I can't stand her sing-songy voice.

She's hosting on MSNBC right now and had Congresswoman Val Demings on, talking about Trump being denied security briefngs now that he's out of office.

And Alex Witt asked her, "but what if his wife needs protection when they travel? There might be security threats out there!"

FRAU!

She reminds me of this lady...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 6, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] It also could be Sachs Fifth Avenue money.

No, it could not.

by Anonymousreply 157February 6, 2021 4:37 PM

Goldman’s apartment is not a “net worth of $4million” apartment. I’m sure his net worth is more in the tens of millions.

by Anonymousreply 158February 6, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote] Alex Witt is such a frau.

I've posted this before, but of all the MSNBC hosts, I find Alex Witt to be the most fascinating. She's been at MSNBC longer than anyone else -- since 1999, when Bill Clinton was president. Other hosts have come and gone, but Alex Witt has always remained. But she's almost never featured in MSNBC promos and publicity, and she never substitutes for any of the other hosts. And I don't think she does any reporting or anchoring for NBC News (maybe she did in her earlier days). She just breezes in on the weekends to read the news for a few hours, then disappears until the next weekend. A nice gig, I guess.

She's had a long but thoroughly unremarkable career in TV news. There's almost nothing about her on the web, except that she was sued for not repaying a loan from a friend. And apparently she was in a band of suburban hausfraus who called themselves the "Mrs. Robinsons" back in 2001.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159February 6, 2021 5:21 PM

Perhaps Goldman's wife has a wealthy family. She was a U of Penn law school grad.

by Anonymousreply 160February 6, 2021 5:25 PM

I noticed Goldman’s huge apartment too.

When I do these Zoom things, I always have a neutral/all white background. Have some modesty people!!

by Anonymousreply 161February 6, 2021 8:27 PM

I think Dan Goldman is hot af. Would love to know what else he has that's huge.

by Anonymousreply 162February 6, 2021 8:43 PM

Jason Johnson is a chunk.

by Anonymousreply 163February 6, 2021 9:09 PM

I wish they’d hire some new pundits. The same people over and over again is getting obnoxious. I don’t need to hear from Donna Edwards six times a day.

by Anonymousreply 164February 7, 2021 3:35 PM

I hope we will be seeing more of Jill Wine-Banks and her lovely pins during the impeachment trial in the Senate this week.

by Anonymousreply 165February 7, 2021 4:27 PM

R128 I heard Mika mispronounce ridicule last week as ree-dick-yuled. Damn, she's dumb.

by Anonymousreply 166February 7, 2021 4:46 PM

I would love to see more of Jill on MSNBC, as well as Jonathan Swan. And WEHT Mrs. Betsy Woodruff Swan who used to be a regular talking head?

by Anonymousreply 167February 7, 2021 7:10 PM

Alot of this people lose their contract to be contributors.

Think Betsey did.

by Anonymousreply 168February 7, 2021 8:31 PM

i'm moist as a snack cake every time Hakeem Jeffries is on

by Anonymousreply 169February 7, 2021 9:04 PM

How did Kasie Hunt land the 5am?

Also, thought she was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 170February 7, 2021 9:07 PM

Still no love for Mike Memily?

How is Phil Rucker talked about here, more than Mike?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 7, 2021 10:10 PM

Well, his last name is Memoli, for starters, R171...

by Anonymousreply 172February 7, 2021 10:28 PM

Mike definitely has the insider scoop with President Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 7, 2021 10:31 PM

Mike has been covering Biden since his 2007 bid for president. He’s basically the authority on all things Joe.

by Anonymousreply 174February 7, 2021 11:10 PM

is mike straight?

he is nerdy cute.

by Anonymousreply 175February 7, 2021 11:19 PM

Mike Memoli needs to take the wooden hanger out of his suit coat before he puts it on.

by Anonymousreply 176February 7, 2021 11:22 PM

Mike barely has a neck in the pic @ R173

by Anonymousreply 177February 8, 2021 12:06 AM

Lol R176.

I was thinking the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 178February 8, 2021 11:01 AM

You're mean, R177.

by Anonymousreply 179February 8, 2021 1:45 PM

There’s been a handful of CNN pundits who have been appearing on msnbc the past week or so. What’s up with that? Tara Setmayer is on with Nicole right now. Angela rye has been on a few times as well.

by Anonymousreply 180February 8, 2021 8:30 PM

Kornacki and his baggy brown dockers at “The Board”on Nicole right now. He’s reporting on the impeachment convict/acquit polling. It looks dismal for a conviction, but in a separate poll, 57%of Americans favor trump being barred from holding any federal office in the future.

Buy some new pants Steve. Geeze....

by Anonymousreply 181February 8, 2021 9:45 PM

Those are new pants.

He just happens to have a half dozen others exactly like that pair.

by Anonymousreply 182February 8, 2021 9:49 PM

R182 - 😂

by Anonymousreply 183February 8, 2021 10:06 PM

R180–if they have books out they can make the rounds

by Anonymousreply 184February 8, 2021 11:10 PM

R181 - Ms. Kornacki is not wearing Dockers - those are Gap Palamino Brown jeans (same color as Carhartt jeans) and are all the rage for the budget conscious non-fashion oriented geeks. I think he is just adorable regardless of the jeans/pants/slacks he is wearing.

by Anonymousreply 185February 8, 2021 11:24 PM

I was wondering if Steve is a boxers or briefs kind of guy but my guess would be boxers all the way.

by Anonymousreply 186February 9, 2021 1:45 AM

Where has Jennifer Rubin been? Saw her tonight on Chris Hayes' show, which was the first time in a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 187February 9, 2021 1:46 AM

Axios Alexi Mccammond was engaged in June.

By November she is dating a Biden aide.

Something don’t seem kosher about this timeline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 9, 2021 5:54 AM

If you’re up for rubbing one out to DL hottie attorney Daniel Goldman, now is your chance. He’ll be commenting on the trial all day, and I assume all week.

by Anonymousreply 189February 9, 2021 6:53 PM

Why the fuck did that ugly ass Chuck Todd have that racist drunk hag Peggy Noonan on earlier today. Did that old bitch apologize for that racist column she wrote about VICE PRESIDENT Kamala Harris during the presidential campaign? Chuck Todd is the worse. Why hasn’t MSNBC President Sister Girl Rashida Jones fired his ass yet? She has to know that he’s the most unpopular host on MSNBC and has been for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 190February 9, 2021 7:04 PM

Lawrence was way too upbeat about the chances of enough repubs to convict Trump last night. He was making it seem like there's a chance it could happen. While I do think it could be more than 5, I will be absolutely shocked if it's more than 7-8 of them

by Anonymousreply 191February 9, 2021 7:30 PM

Honorary DLer Michael Beschloss:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 9, 2021 9:10 PM

Tim Miller and his long luxurious locks, for God’s sake girl what are you thinking???

by Anonymousreply 193February 10, 2021 3:40 AM

Wow, the camera just took a wide shot of Katy Tur and she is already VERRRRRRY pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 194February 10, 2021 2:04 PM

Tim Miller needs to wash his ass.

by Anonymousreply 195February 10, 2021 2:11 PM

I'm surprised no one mentioned that earlier on Morning Joe, Mika misread "expletives" as "explicatives."

by Anonymousreply 196February 10, 2021 3:36 PM

R196 - Yeah... Mika has been stumbling through a number of common words lately. Is she reading off a teleprompter or handwritten notes. I limited my time watching MJ as I can't stand Joe Scarface borough - at all! The show does have some good commentators/guests namely Mike Barnicle & Michael Beschloss and to a lesser extent Claire Mikaskil. When Joe S. starts one of his diatribes about 'when I was in Congress' I switch to CNN! Who gives a flyin' Fuck what he did nearly 30 years ago - obviously nothing much since then.

by Anonymousreply 197February 10, 2021 4:50 PM

Oh yeah - what's with the 1960's furniture/decor on the last several John Heilemann segments on MSNBC? He is usually in an ultra-contemporary environment. Does he have a time machine or maybe visiting with family/someone who has one of those velvet-roped living rooms that looks brand new but way out of date. Over and out for now!

by Anonymousreply 198February 10, 2021 5:02 PM

An MSNBC drinking game could be take a drink every time you hear "that is exactly right" it must be said on MSNBC 100 times a day.

by Anonymousreply 199February 11, 2021 12:26 AM

daniel goldman-oh soo sexy.

by Anonymousreply 200February 11, 2021 12:35 AM

I want Phillip Mena inside me quite deeply. I just rubbed one out while watching him.

by Anonymousreply 201February 11, 2021 8:39 AM

The news (to me, anyway) that creepy Josh Hawley defeated DL saint and honorary Mom Claire McKaskill is highly disturbing. Wassup Missouri?!?

by Anonymousreply 202February 11, 2021 1:50 PM

R202 look at the whole area of states. Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Arkansas and Iowa. The white majorities there are mostly AWFUL people. Those states have some of the worst congress members

by Anonymousreply 203February 11, 2021 8:41 PM

Why is Chuck Rosenberg given a role to voice his opinion on MSNBC? Rosenberg who swore up and down that William Barr could be trusted to be an honorable and decent man?

Stop all the big happy-faced gales of laughter, Nicolle and Joy. Enough! There is nothing funny in these proceedings. CNN strikes the correct notes of reverence and professionalism, MSNBC's girly-girls not so much.

by Anonymousreply 204February 11, 2021 8:59 PM

[quote] look at the whole area of states. Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Arkansas and Iowa.

Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Arkansas are Republican shitholes. But Missouri and Iowa used to be swing states. Obama won Iowa in both 2008 and 2012.

by Anonymousreply 205February 11, 2021 9:45 PM

Horse faced hypocrite Josh Hawley decked himself out in a pair of pressed jeans and a flannel shirt and presented to the voters as a honest, aw shucks country boy, while his campaign roasted Claire McCaskill for (gasp!) gallivanting around in a (horrors!) PRIVATE PLANE! And as we now know, Hawley sucked up to Repug establishment figures like former Senator John "Saint Jack" Danforth, who brought in the big donors.

And the easily led morons of Missouri fell hook like and sinker for this line of crapola. Missouri, once solidly blue (not to mention a longtime history of being a Presidential bellwether state (long gone now!) The rest of the state is chock full of Bible thumping, Walmart shopping, chain smoking, meth cooking Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 206February 11, 2021 9:57 PM

When is MSNBC going to put Andrea Mitchell out to pasture? She is awful. She can't finish half of her sentences in a coherent manner. She is just a dinosaur, not because of age, but because she is so locked in to the past and can't seem to grasp it is 2021, not 2001.

by Anonymousreply 207February 12, 2021 3:27 PM

Out to pasture?

She should be sent to the knacker's.

by Anonymousreply 208February 12, 2021 6:56 PM

WTF is up with Rachel, twice this week she has featured the prayer from the Senate Chaplin. I don't need to see that crap.

by Anonymousreply 209February 13, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote] WTF is up with Rachel, twice this week she has featured the prayer from the Senate Chaplin. I don't need to see that crap.

She made a big deal of thanking people for their prayers when Susan had COVID and said she believes in prayer.

by Anonymousreply 210February 13, 2021 1:17 AM

I was surprised to see Morning Joe run a decent length clip from Maddow's show last night when she interviewed Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

I've been watching MJ for a few years - or at least the first hour of it - and never do I remember their referencing Rachel's show, especially given the smack-down she gave Joe a number of years back.

by Anonymousreply 211February 13, 2021 1:22 AM

josh is a fat mother fucker

by Anonymousreply 212February 13, 2021 1:39 AM

Yes, Josh is a big boy. They're obviously shooting his segments from the Hubble Telescope.

by Anonymousreply 213February 13, 2021 1:52 AM

R207 I switch to John King at noon. Andrea is too anxiety inducing. I've given up on Joy Reid too. She's obsessed with race. My partner can't stand her either. If she is on the screen, he will leave the room.

by Anonymousreply 214February 13, 2021 1:57 AM

Josh is so fat his belt size is Equator

Josh is so fat his blood type is Rocky Road

Josh is so fat......

by Anonymousreply 215February 13, 2021 2:02 AM

Josh who?

by Anonymousreply 216February 13, 2021 2:08 AM

Josh Dawsey Washington Post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 13, 2021 2:55 AM

I love how diva Lawrence only works Friday nights when something big is happening during the weekend or following Monday lol. Otherwise he's just too big and Velshi or Tur can fill in

by Anonymousreply 218February 13, 2021 5:15 AM

Lawrence may be a bit pompous but he's always on our side. I find him and Rachel to be a good contrast in presentation. I like watching one after the other.

by Anonymousreply 219February 13, 2021 1:18 PM

Where did you see Philip Mena, R201??

I haven't seen him on MSNBC in ages!

by Anonymousreply 220February 13, 2021 1:48 PM

Lawrence lives in LA. He wants to go home for the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 221February 13, 2021 5:05 PM

DANIEL GOLDMAN.

the jewish man of my dreams.

by Anonymousreply 222February 13, 2021 10:22 PM

I do not want to see or hear Stuart Stevens on MSNBC again saying how Rob Portman is such a good guy etc. No, he's a piece of shit like the other 42 repub senators who voted to acquit Trump. There is no redemption for any of those 43. This infamous vote will be their legacy

by Anonymousreply 223February 13, 2021 10:26 PM

[Quote]Lawrence lives in LA. He wants to go home for the weekend.

Eh? Because satellites between the east and west coasts on MSNBC are as bad as their audio? One fuck up after the other - even in controlled studio environments. It looks like NBC refrains from upgrading MSNBC even on Rachel's coattails

by Anonymousreply 224February 13, 2021 11:07 PM

Ari lost his razor again.

by Anonymousreply 225February 13, 2021 11:09 PM

Ari always lets it go on the weekend and holidays.

by Anonymousreply 226February 13, 2021 11:10 PM

Ari is going to have to worry about going bald soon

by Anonymousreply 227February 13, 2021 11:11 PM

Ari just said McConnell was crying Turtle Tears.

by Anonymousreply 228February 13, 2021 11:12 PM

Ari said earlier today that he thought the Dems "blew it" on the witnesses. I'm not sure I agree but hope he will expand on this opinion later.

by Anonymousreply 229February 13, 2021 11:14 PM

ari + steph

by Anonymousreply 230February 13, 2021 11:15 PM

Ari looks hot as hell today...well, most days, but especially today.

by Anonymousreply 231February 13, 2021 11:19 PM

Ari's wrong. The Dems could have brought in the ghost of Dump's mother to talk shit about him and those Repugs still would have acquitted. The acquittal had NOTHING to do with the trial and you all know it.

by Anonymousreply 232February 13, 2021 11:29 PM

Ari is a lawyer and a cable news host, of course he'd want the witness drama to go on so he could fill his show and lawyer around it.

by Anonymousreply 233February 13, 2021 11:38 PM

Any gossip on Ari's love life? I'd love to know what lucky girl got that call from him asking her out for Valentine's night. (Of course, I'd love it more if it was some lucky guy.)

by Anonymousreply 234February 13, 2021 11:47 PM

Ari's furry arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 13, 2021 11:53 PM

Ari was married to a writer, but then they divorced.

He then dated “actress” Alexandra Dadario.

by Anonymousreply 236February 14, 2021 6:20 AM

R235 wow he looks so old there

by Anonymousreply 237February 14, 2021 6:26 AM

[quote] He then dated “actress” Alexandra Dadario.

From Maze Runner?

by Anonymousreply 238February 14, 2021 6:57 AM

What’s up with that forehead @R235. Christ, you could land a 747 on it. Ari, bubby.

by Anonymousreply 239February 14, 2021 7:04 AM

Snoop Dogg wine, $12 a bottle at Walmart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 14, 2021 2:58 PM

I agree that that's not a flattering photo of Ari at all. Imagine if he was just some guy you were chatting with online and he sent you that pic. You might turn him down not knowing what a truly gorgeous man you're giving up.

by Anonymousreply 241February 14, 2021 2:59 PM

He looks like he just woke up and is having wine for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 242February 14, 2021 4:26 PM

I want to run my hands over Chris Hayes' chiseled chest, huge biceps, and fluffy styled hair.

by Anonymousreply 243February 14, 2021 4:31 PM

That picture of Ari at R235 is my cup of tea really...

by Anonymousreply 244February 14, 2021 9:12 PM

Is that a bottle of Thug Rapper red?

by Anonymousreply 245February 15, 2021 12:38 AM

ari was cute in 2017 and now what? he used to be the up and coming super star and now he is at the kiddie table for special events. what happened?

by Anonymousreply 246February 15, 2021 7:26 AM

[quote] he used to be the up and coming super star and now he is at the kiddie table for special events. what happened?

Wokeness and SJW's happened.

All the young white guys got bumped for AA's and females.

Chris Hayes, Ari Melber? Gone. Replaced with homophobe Joy Reid, Tiffany Cross and Jonathan Capehart.

Now that a black lady is in charge at MSNBC, it'll get even worse.

All black issues, all the time.

I'll probably end up watching CNN from now on. I can't take all this SJW/Woke shit.

by Anonymousreply 247February 15, 2021 9:20 AM

Ari may be handsome, but he just doesn't come across as serious journalism to me. He is too enthralled with celebrities to be taken seriously in my opinion. Maybe he would do well as a journalist for Entertainment Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 248February 15, 2021 12:07 PM

Ari Melber has "Little Brother Desperate For Attention" energy. His eagerness to be liked and considered cool by the cool kids is hard to watch.

by Anonymousreply 249February 15, 2021 12:43 PM

Wigger with a JD energy.

by Anonymousreply 250February 15, 2021 1:51 PM

r247, Bye Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 251February 15, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote] Ari may be handsome, but he just doesn't come across as serious journalism to me.

And Joy Reid does?

ROFL!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 252February 15, 2021 6:07 PM

joy thinks every white person is a racist.

tiff does too!

by Anonymousreply 253February 15, 2021 6:51 PM

I’ve noticed that Joy and her protégées have slowly started to take over msnbc. Just an endless parade of race baiters tying absolutely every single thing back to race.

Ari is the chief legal analyst for NBC. During impeachment coverage he was given a few 2 or 3 minute segments. The rest of the coverage was Joy and her 10 minute monologues about how this was all about black people, Nicole Wallace lamenting about how much she misses the Republican Party of days past, and the same handful of woke “contributors” who say the same thing every time they’re on.

MSNBC is becoming unwatchable, especially during special coverage. The Chris-Rachel-Lawrence block is still great, and they have some great on the ground reporters, but other than that it’s becoming tedious.

And don’t even get me started on Tiffany Cross. Her voice could cut thru steel, and that’s the least of her problems.

by Anonymousreply 254February 15, 2021 7:01 PM

plus jason johnson!!!!!!

wasn’t he banned from contributing for awhile & now he is hosting/on every show.

by Anonymousreply 255February 15, 2021 7:28 PM

R255 yes he was banned for making racist comments about black women who were Bernie supporters. As soon as Joy Reid got her primetime show he was back on the air full time. Mrs. Reid is clearly pulling some strings behind the scenes. Why and who is listening to her?

by Anonymousreply 256February 15, 2021 7:32 PM

The 3pm slot with Ayman M is good as well. He is a great interviewer and it’s nice to have the perspective of a Muslim immigrant. He does a lot of stories other anchors won’t go near-including shining a light on Palestinians.

by Anonymousreply 257February 15, 2021 7:34 PM

Joy is pulling the woman & woc card...

Why do you think she got that spot and not Steve K?

by Anonymousreply 258February 15, 2021 7:45 PM

I turn the channel when Joy and Jason Johnson are on with their racial victimology messaging. That's their prime focus. Frankly, it hurt Democrats in plenty of the 2020 races. Recognize and support peaceful protests, but justifying or not condemning looting, arson, and vandalism, is going too far. And this "defund the police" rhetoric played into Republican hands. They can't be espousing "fairness is demanded" for certain political candidates while trashing Pete Buttigieg when he's not on the show or represented by a supporter or campaign staff member.

by Anonymousreply 259February 15, 2021 8:00 PM

Angela Rye has begun popping up on Joy’s show the past few weeks. Another racist for Joy to invite on to bash any and every white person.

I know they don’t like to admit it, but Biden won because enough white people-particularly white men-were able to stomach him enough to hold their noses and vote for a democrat. Not every democrat needs to pander to black people. When Tiffany Cross had Tim Ryan on to discuss his potential senate run she attempted to shame him for focusing on the white working class when he was running for president, and asked him how that would be a winning message in Ohio. In Ohio, where democrats are bleeding support from white people.

Insightful political analysis is rare these days on msnbc. Nuance is out the window.

by Anonymousreply 260February 15, 2021 8:06 PM

Joy kisses Nicolle & Rachel’s asses when on air...

by Anonymousreply 261February 15, 2021 8:06 PM

Ari Melber trying to look tight with black entertainers, i. e. rappers, music producers, sports figures, etc., is too obvious, frequent, and has gotten silly. If it is pertinent news, yes; if it is opinion on politics and culture, not so much. There's plenty of sports talk and music/entertainment channels on cable for all that.

by Anonymousreply 262February 15, 2021 8:14 PM

I am disappointed to report that while reading a news report on air a couple of minutes ago, the previously unimpeachable- hah- Nicole Wallace clearly pronounced asterisk, ‘ asterick.’

It will take some time for me to sort this al out and begin to heal.

Oh dearest!

by Anonymousreply 263February 15, 2021 8:33 PM

lol at the triggered racist kweens in this thread. So sad.

R260 every vote counts but you are wrong. Biden wouldn't have won had more black and young people of all backgrounds come out to vote for him in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia and then Arizona was thanks to Hispanic and younger votes. The vast majority of white people over 40 voted for Trump yet again. So it gets you nowhere to pander to people who are never going to vote for you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 264February 15, 2021 9:40 PM

Courage, r263.

by Anonymousreply 265February 15, 2021 10:05 PM

Olbermann's latest YouTube video faults the Democrats for "folding" as well. Calls for Pelosi and Schumer to make way for new blood. He irritated me.

I wouldn't turn down Ari in that wine photo, not for a SECOND.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 15, 2021 10:51 PM

For Andrea fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 15, 2021 10:52 PM

I understand respecting the office but it annoys me that most people in the media still refer to Trump as if he's a normal former office holder. He should just be called Trump. Not "president", "former president" or "45th president". Just call him Trump. He's a piece of shit who doesn't deserve any honorifics

by Anonymousreply 268February 16, 2021 12:57 AM

Or better yet call him Dump. We'll all know who that is.

by Anonymousreply 269February 16, 2021 1:04 AM

I'm not black but if I was I would be grateful for Joy for representing a point of view that's never been permitted to be expressed as widely and openly as she has. Privileged white people can be so blind and insensitive and not even realize what they sound like with their uninformed opinions..

by Anonymousreply 270February 16, 2021 1:07 AM

AMEN r270!

by Anonymousreply 271February 16, 2021 1:53 AM

R270 we're seeing the white grievance bullshit even in a thread like this. Sad to see that even some alleged Democratic voters here share bigoted views and get triggered by discussions of race and racism. The repub party is now basically a lawless white supremacist terrorist party. You can't discuss the repubs without bringing up racism or misogyny at this point

by Anonymousreply 272February 16, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote] Ari Melber trying to look tight with black entertainers, i. e. rappers, music producers, sports figures, etc., is too obvious, frequent, and has gotten silly.

Ari claims to be an expert in all things rap, but he can't even pronounce Wylcef Jean's name correctly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 16, 2021 2:27 AM

There hasn't been a lot of news to report on lately with the Biden Administration.

I guess no news is good news.

by Anonymousreply 274February 16, 2021 2:05 PM

The Biden town hall will be on CNN and in the opposing time slot MSNBC is going with a Rachel discussion about Trump. Each week there has been a one topic that takes up airtime like Biden's executive orders, Marjie Q Greene, or the 2nd impeachment. Maybe this week there will be more covid relief bill talk as Biden sells his plan to the public. VP Kamala Harris is also doing an interview with Savannah Guthrie for the Today show.

by Anonymousreply 275February 16, 2021 7:03 PM

Chris Hayes' face is rounder and his hair is flatter and greasy looking. What is up with that? Too much product? Hopefully his muscles are still big. They seem to fill out his jacket nicely.

by Anonymousreply 276February 16, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote] VP Kamala Harris is also doing an interview with Savannah Guthrie for the Today show

At least she's keeping busy.

by Anonymousreply 277February 16, 2021 7:40 PM

Joy serves a purpose we need Black people and PoC to remain on the D side. Her perspective is her perspective and it is good to have someone of color who speaks to our base.

by Anonymousreply 278February 16, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote] Joy serves a purpose we need Black people and PoC to remain on the D side. Her perspective is her perspective and it is good to have someone of color who speaks to our base.

I'm sure there are better Progressive/Democratic representatives for African American females than Joy HOMOPHOBE Reid.

Plus, she's just not smart. Everything on her show is based on opinion, and not fact. I have no respect for that.

Rachel can be long-winded and boring, but she does her homework and her research so you know that at least what she's reporting is factual.

Joy is all opinion, and most of the time her opinion is wrong when checked against the facts.

I would love to see someone like that lady on CNN (I don't know her name) come over to MSNBC. She's AA, and she is usually on election night panels. She's so well spoken and professional, and 100x better than Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 279February 16, 2021 11:02 PM

Joy loves Angela Rye

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2021 11:10 PM

I cannot STAND Joshua Johnson.

His face is so damned smug.

I caught him on MSNBC over the weekend, and he acts like such a know-it-all. I wanted to punch him in his stupid face!!

I wish that MSNBC would put Phillip Mena on weekends, but of course that will never happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281February 16, 2021 11:13 PM

Joshua Johnson and former Navy SEAL Jocko Willink.

Hmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282February 16, 2021 11:28 PM

Well, I love Joshua Johnson and think he's very smart, well-informed and sexy. So there!

by Anonymousreply 283February 16, 2021 11:50 PM

John Heilemann has new glasses. That's all I've got.

by Anonymousreply 284February 17, 2021 12:07 AM

Poster up thread was right.

MSNBC struggling for news these days....Impeachment and Trump are over!

by Anonymousreply 285February 17, 2021 12:27 AM

Rachel needs to just retire and become a college lecturer. Her show this evening is half over and she has spend all of it lecturing and asking questions she will never answer.

I think I have figured out why she has so few guests, they would cut into her screen time.

by Anonymousreply 286February 17, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote] ... Nicole Wallace clearly pronounced asterisk, ‘ asterick.’

I share your pain, R263. I felt this same way when Kamala Harris used "infer" instead of "imply" while interrogating Wm. Barr during his confirmation hearing. At least Wallace isn't running for V.P., so I don't have to struggle with deciding whether to vote for someone guilty of such a lapse.

by Anonymousreply 287February 17, 2021 3:18 AM

Rachel's show tonight is on criminal and civil proceedings against Trump and his associates -- she's doing what she and her team do, laying the groundwork and bringing in relevant participants for "the interview" portion of her program. I find it helpful.

by Anonymousreply 288February 17, 2021 4:17 AM

I enjoyed Rachel’s show tonight. Trump will have no peace. He’ll be tied up in litigation, with no immunity from State charges.

Bring it on Georgia. Bring it on New York.

by Anonymousreply 289February 17, 2021 4:58 AM

lmao all this bitching. So it seems certain posters here hate all the female and black hosts. So you only want to see white males. Got it. That's not how things work anymore thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 290February 17, 2021 5:14 AM

Stephanie Ruehl is so irritating. She is always speaking loudly and in a shrill tone. She also seems to jump on bashing Biden. She acts as if the Biden Administration has been in place for months and done nothing. She is another one of MSNBC's pundits who takes herself way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 291February 17, 2021 1:09 PM

I like Ruehl. She has great business and financial insights. She is just keeping Biden's feat to the fire.

But, Biden needs to start delivering now that the trial of the rotting, fetid former is over.

by Anonymousreply 292February 17, 2021 2:34 PM

Maybe my bias is showing, but I think Biden has been delivering since 1/20 at noon.

Personally, I think it's going to take at least 4 years to clean up the mess of the last 4 years, but we shall see.

by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2021 2:43 PM

At least Biden is facing people's questions in townhalls. Trump just wanted to bloviate at rallies like a fuhrer and have the crowd chant back Lock [her, him, them] Up.

by Anonymousreply 294February 17, 2021 3:24 PM

Biden promised $2000 checks to everyone “immediately”

Now he’s saying we’ll get $1400 checks “soon” but only if we were living in poverty before the pandemic hit. And you all can forget about that minimum wage increase I ran on.

Rhule correctly points out that so far Biden has been a lot of talk and no action. What’s taking so long?

by Anonymousreply 295February 17, 2021 3:36 PM

^gets his news from Russia Today.

by Anonymousreply 296February 17, 2021 3:43 PM

[quote]And you all can forget about that minimum wage increase I ran on.

Clearly it's hard to push it through as part of this particular legislation but he hasn't said at all that he's giving up on it forever.

by Anonymousreply 297February 17, 2021 3:44 PM

Andrea Mitchell still struggles with calling Biden President Biden. In the last 14 minutes alone she’s called him “Joe Biden” “former Vice President” “Vice President”

Someone out that woman out of her misery. It’s just sad at this point.

by Anonymousreply 298February 17, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote] Andrea Mitchell still struggles with calling Biden President Biden. In the last 14 minutes alone she’s called him “Joe Biden” “former Vice President” “Vice President”

[quote] Someone out that woman out of her misery. It’s just sad at this point.

Funny. She had no problem queefing out the words "President Trump."

Fucking old whore bag.

by Anonymousreply 299February 17, 2021 5:28 PM

Mmmmm....Beto is back, baby!

by Anonymousreply 300February 17, 2021 8:29 PM

Beto looks better than ever

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2021 8:31 PM

Beto... mmmmmm. I gladly nestle up to his crotch and keep his junk warm till this deep freeze passes over.

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2021 9:16 PM

Cuomo investigation is heading up the 10:00 a.m. hour.

Uh oh!

by Anonymousreply 303February 18, 2021 2:05 PM

Now that Trump is gone, I wonder if Rachel will bring back her Friday Night Quiz segments and her cocktail segments.

by Anonymousreply 304February 18, 2021 2:06 PM

^^ Perhaps. She already deed a Geek moment yesterday or the day before. ^^

by Anonymousreply 305February 18, 2021 2:16 PM

[quote] She already deed a Geek moment yesterday or the day before.

Oh, DEAR.

She already DEED? Wow, that's really bad.

by Anonymousreply 306February 18, 2021 2:18 PM

Last summer when he had all that goodwill and everyone was saying that Cuomo should be either running for President or put on the ticket with Biden, I knew it wouldn't last.

by Anonymousreply 307February 18, 2021 2:22 PM

I always enjoy it when MSNBC has Congresswoman Katie Porter on. She reminds me (not physically) of a younger Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I wouldn't be surprised if someday she became a Supreme Court Justice or Attorney General Who knows maybe even President or VP. You did good California in electing her.

by Anonymousreply 308February 18, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote]the previously unimpeachable- hah- Nicole Wallace clearly pronounced asterisk, ‘ asterick.’

Okay, let me know when the “Reverend” Al Sharpton learns how to pronounce the word “ask”. Mmmkay, thanks.

HINT: It’s not “Axe”.

by Anonymousreply 309February 18, 2021 7:17 PM

Anyone who was worried about MSNBC losing viewers with Dump out of office, need not worry. Ted Cruz is here and ready to be rightfully lambasted.

Covid : Dump = Texas Ice Storms : Cruz

by Anonymousreply 310February 18, 2021 8:19 PM

Joy going off on Cruzie.

by Anonymousreply 311February 18, 2021 11:11 PM

Mitchell needs to retire. NBC forced Chris Mathews to do so.

by Anonymousreply 312February 18, 2021 11:12 PM

Andrea is in a midday harmless time slot. easy to avoid. Maybe it's a good hour to take a break in the day from MSNBC if she bugs you so much, r312.

by Anonymousreply 313February 19, 2021 12:50 AM

I like Andrea R313, but she really is horrible hosting her own show.

She was so much better reporting from the field.

by Anonymousreply 314February 19, 2021 7:51 AM

Mika continues to misread the teleprompter this morning, saying that the catastrophe in Texas will end up costing more than Hurricane Harvey, which, she said cost "$19 million" in insurance claims.

The actual amount, as the newspaper headline was showing viewers, was $19 BILLION.

by Anonymousreply 315February 19, 2021 11:54 AM

Is Jason Johnson gay?

by Anonymousreply 316February 19, 2021 2:34 PM

R316

what’s the verdict?

by Anonymousreply 317February 19, 2021 10:53 PM

Jason Johnson is NOT gay.

Joshua Johnson IS gay.

by Anonymousreply 318February 19, 2021 11:00 PM

r318, it doesn’t matter either way. Both are fugly and full of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 319February 19, 2021 11:04 PM

Jason is the fat one who's a prof and appears (seemingly constantly) as a pundit -- Joshua is the thin one who used to work for NPR and is now a weekend morning host on MSNBC. They both wear glasses but Joshua has a mustache and his ears stick out.

by Anonymousreply 320February 20, 2021 12:26 AM

That Colin Allred (former pro-football player) is a big bohunk of eye candy. Watching him on The Cross Connection right now. Hey...hey....MSNBC... Give Jason Johnson the old heave-ho and bring us more of this piece of man-flesh.

by Anonymousreply 321February 20, 2021 2:13 PM

What’s the story on Vin Gupta? Gay?

by Anonymousreply 322February 20, 2021 4:27 PM

I enjoyed seeing both Castro brothers on Lawrence's show Thursday night

Julian is better looking

by Anonymousreply 323February 20, 2021 6:34 PM

Vin Gupta is married to a woman, one child.

by Anonymousreply 324February 20, 2021 7:40 PM

Vin is so handsome.

You can tell he's ambitious too. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as Surgeon General or even in congress some day

by Anonymousreply 325February 20, 2021 8:12 PM

Who is the swarthy guy with the Brit (Estuary) accent and the Arab-sounding name who subs on the weekends and holidays?

He's pretty "in your face" and left of center.

by Anonymousreply 326February 20, 2021 8:22 PM

So sick of Michael Steel, the former RNC Chair. He's a Republican so all he says is nonsense. They need to dump him.

by Anonymousreply 327February 20, 2021 8:23 PM

R326 Mehdi Hasan. He's a Muslim Indian from the UK

by Anonymousreply 328February 20, 2021 8:26 PM

I find Mehdi curiously hot!

by Anonymousreply 329February 20, 2021 9:24 PM

I can't watch MSNBC on the weekends. It's only about black issues.

Starting with Ali Velshi, then Tiffany Cross, then Joshua Johnson.

It's too much.

I'll bet I'm not the only one turned off by it.

by Anonymousreply 330February 20, 2021 10:09 PM

I really like American Voices With Alicia Menendez.

by Anonymousreply 331February 20, 2021 11:04 PM

Vin is straight? Well, bummer.

by Anonymousreply 332February 20, 2021 11:07 PM

but he is awful

by Anonymousreply 333February 20, 2021 11:10 PM

r330, I feel for you......but can you just imagine how black people have felt tuning into television for the past 70 years and barely seeing themselves and their point of view represented at anchor desks on news programs? Even though black peoples issues have figured quite prominently in the content of those programs?

Why don't you just take a step back and think about that?

by Anonymousreply 334February 21, 2021 12:16 AM

Ali Velshi used to cover economic issues -- which are boring, but he explained them well and I appreciated that. His early morning show now conflicts with the local news shows that I watch on weekend mornings so I don't see him except when he's filling in for someone at night. Last week, he did Rachel Maddow's show one night and his face looked fat -- I hope he's well.

by Anonymousreply 335February 21, 2021 5:25 AM

ali took david gura’s cool show.

ali was better during the week, he is not meant to have 4 hours on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 336February 21, 2021 7:11 AM

[quote] can you just imagine how black people have felt tuning into television for the past 70 years and barely seeing themselves and their point of view represented at anchor desks on news programs? Even though black peoples issues have figured quite prominently in the content of those programs?

[quote] Why don't you just take a step back and think about that?

Black people make up only 12% of the US population.

They shouldn't get an entire weekend of programming on a national cable news channel.

There are other people in this country, too.

by Anonymousreply 337February 21, 2021 9:38 AM

R337 we get it. You're a racist as you've proven in multiple posts complaining about all the black anchors and commentators. MSNBC does not "only talk about black and race issues" on weekends but clearly you are triggered every time because you are a racist. The problem is not with MSNBC expanding its coverage to be more diverse; the problem is you for viewing the perspective of other backgrounds as offensive. Check your privilege

by Anonymousreply 338February 21, 2021 9:44 AM

I just realized why this thread goes nowhere on the weekends.

Thanks, R338!

by Anonymousreply 339February 21, 2021 12:30 PM

Did you really just write “check your privilege” without ironic intent?

by Anonymousreply 340February 21, 2021 4:43 PM

MSNBC should just go back to showing "Dateline" and "Lockup" all weekend long.

I'll bet their ratings would go up.

by Anonymousreply 341February 21, 2021 9:34 PM

R341

The good ‘ole days!

by Anonymousreply 342February 21, 2021 9:36 PM

That would be "the good ol' days."

by Anonymousreply 343February 21, 2021 10:04 PM

It's Monday!

"And now, back to our regular programming..."

by Anonymousreply 344February 22, 2021 12:52 PM

r330, stuck on my watcher.

by Anonymousreply 345February 22, 2021 1:08 PM

Ahh, a blocked racist.

by Anonymousreply 346February 22, 2021 1:08 PM

I was amused by Morning Joe this AM when Joe said, "Sometimes government is not the problem; government is sometimes the solution." And calling the situation in Texas, "Reaganism in its most extreme, twisted version," and then later in the show compared the Republican Party to the jet that fell apart over Denver.

by Anonymousreply 347February 22, 2021 3:30 PM

R346 it's unfortunate those types are trying to ruin this thread with the same trolling, racist garbage.

by Anonymousreply 348February 22, 2021 6:45 PM

really enjoying Jonathan Capehart's new show. He's a good host

by Anonymousreply 349February 22, 2021 6:48 PM

Joy.

That’s all I’m going to say.

by Anonymousreply 350February 22, 2021 11:24 PM

With Neera Tanden looking sadly and unfairly unlikely to be approved for Joe's Cabinet, I do hope she returns to MSNBC as a major contributor and becomes even more outspoken about Repug hypocrisy. And she can add idiot Dem Joe Manchin into the mix. I always enjoyed her intelligence and wit.

by Anonymousreply 351February 23, 2021 1:53 AM

What is sad or unfair about that, R351? There are other qualified candidates. It won't make one bit of difference to the country. Why are you so invested? I'm just glad to have her horrible voice out of hearing range.

by Anonymousreply 352February 23, 2021 3:09 AM

Watching Tim Miller on Brian Williams' show. He always reminds me of Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters.

by Anonymousreply 353February 23, 2021 3:40 AM

Is Tim Miller going to declare that his name is Jethrine now? I can’t think of any other reason for that tragic weave. C’mon Tim, you must have a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 354February 23, 2021 3:41 AM

R351 She’s a toxic hyperpartisan bitch. Karma came back to bite her.

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 355February 23, 2021 3:41 AM

Is anything known about Tim's personal life? Does he have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 356February 23, 2021 3:46 AM

R355 nothing she has said or done remotely compares to what Manchin and the repubs allowed for the last 5 years with Trump and his mostly unqualified, offensive nominees

by Anonymousreply 357February 23, 2021 3:47 AM

Never mind my question at R356; I just googled and Wiki says Tim lives in CA with his husband and their child.

by Anonymousreply 358February 23, 2021 3:48 AM

*4 years

by Anonymousreply 359February 23, 2021 3:48 AM

And Joe Manchin voted for Betsy.DeVos.

by Anonymousreply 360February 23, 2021 5:31 AM

Tonight Rachel had a segment on the same Senators happily voting not only for hyperpartisan but also utterly sexist and offensive twitterers like Richard Grenell, and of course Twittler himself.

Same hypocrisy on dispaly at the Garland hearing today by Rethugs who suddenly remember the AG should be independent and not POTUS's lapdog.

by Anonymousreply 361February 23, 2021 5:51 AM

No surprise to see some DLers here who are threatened and/or offended by Neera Tanden's aggressive criticism of the Dump regime. Personally, I think the Biden Cabinet could use a rabble rouser or 2 like her.

Those DLers need to be punished with forced listening of audio tapes of Neera and Tiffany Cross debating BIPOC issues, lol.

by Anonymousreply 362February 23, 2021 12:55 PM

People really just don’t get Joe Manchin. All the cabinet officials in the Trump admin that he voted to confirm we’re going to be confirmed with or without his vote. He was “allowed” to vote to confirm them so he could go back home to West Virginia and tell people “see I vote with the republicans a lot!” which is why he’s able to keep winning there. When it comes down to it, on the important stuff he always votes with the dems and always will.

by Anonymousreply 363February 23, 2021 1:04 PM

R356

Miller graduated from Regis Jesuit High School in 2000 in Aurora Colorado. Graduated The George Washington University in 2004 with a BA in Political Science.[22] Miller is openly gay. He attributes his decision to take the risk of coming out in 2007, while still working on Republican campaigns, in part to the Larry Craig scandal.[4]

As of 2020, Miller lives in Oakland, California with his husband and their child

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364February 23, 2021 1:58 PM

Tim with short hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 23, 2021 2:05 PM

^^ Unfortunately his face is the same. ^^

by Anonymousreply 366February 23, 2021 2:42 PM

He's earned my respect for this alone.

[Quote]ollowing a 2016 South Carolina GOP primary debate, Miller followed Trump around the spin room heckling him until Miller was "hip-checked" by Trump campaign strategist Corey Lewandowski.[8]

by Anonymousreply 367February 23, 2021 9:01 PM

R362, the calculation shouldn't be the same when Senate is 50-50. But Manchin clearly likes flexing muscle.

Susan Collins does the same on the Rethug side. In this case, it seems personal - she was namechecked in some of Tanden's past tweets, which aren't anything more than what everyone and their cat says about Susan Collins's 'balancing act'.

by Anonymousreply 368February 23, 2021 9:15 PM

Beto on with Chris Hayes looking HAWT! Love the scruff

by Anonymousreply 369February 24, 2021 12:36 AM

Love Beto’s gray.

by Anonymousreply 370February 24, 2021 12:46 AM

Rachel’s show is a technical disaster tonight. Where is she?

by Anonymousreply 371February 24, 2021 1:53 AM

Love Beto's everything.

by Anonymousreply 372February 24, 2021 4:49 AM

Who is this hottie on Hallie's show???

His name is Sam Brock and he's reporting from Miami Beach.

This guy is SEXY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 24, 2021 2:59 PM

Damn, Sam!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374February 24, 2021 3:01 PM

We need to talk about Andrea. Seriously.

Andrea Mitchell is a walking, talking "Oh, Dear."

by Anonymousreply 375February 24, 2021 4:47 PM

R373/R374, you need to get around more. Sam reports on NBC Nightly News nearly every evening. He's a giant, married, and lives in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 376February 24, 2021 5:15 PM

[quote] He's a giant

Does he have a giant cock, too?

by Anonymousreply 377February 24, 2021 5:19 PM

Tanden should just be placed as Acting head of OMB

by Anonymousreply 378February 24, 2021 6:44 PM

r378, might be the reason Biden is holding off on the direct appointment. Get all he is going to get the traditional way, see how people vote on the Covid/Recovery Bill and then do what he has to do.

Can't wait for the Garland vote!.

by Anonymousreply 379February 24, 2021 8:21 PM

Did any of you see Brian Williams' show tonight? A total clusterfuck. Apparently, there was a complete meltdown in the MSNBC control room. Milissa Rehberger had to step in and take over spur of the moment. They aired about 5 minutes of commercials. Then she did a few minutes of news headlines. Then about 5 more minutes of commercials. Then Lawrence O'Donnell reappeared and did a segment. Then more commercials, before they were finally able to get Brian up and running.

by Anonymousreply 380February 25, 2021 4:26 AM

Here's video of the opening for Brian Williams' show last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381February 25, 2021 4:52 AM

It was weird. The first few seconds of the show, after the drumbeat intro was just Brian looking down at something. Then the Melissa person appeared and said “technical difficulties” and went to commercials.

by Anonymousreply 382February 25, 2021 4:57 AM

I saw it, too, R380. At first didn't know what the fuck was going on.

by Anonymousreply 383February 25, 2021 5:29 AM

Fantastic news! Glad to see MSNBC is finally starting to give progressives a vocal platform

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384February 25, 2021 2:53 PM

If Mehdi gets a show Sundays at 8 p.m., that will eliminate the first hour of Joshua Johnson's weekend show on Sunday. I'll bet Joshua Johnson will soon be gone from MSNBC. The network hasn't given him very much to do. He probably thought he was going to be the "black voice" on MSNBC, but Joy Reid (and, to an extent, Tiffany Cross, Jonathan Capehart and Jason Johnson) have filled that role.

by Anonymousreply 385February 25, 2021 3:31 PM

Speaking of whom, last night notwithstanding, WHET Milissa Rehberger? She hasn't been on-camera in ages.

by Anonymousreply 386February 25, 2021 3:48 PM

R385 it eliminates Joshua Johnson’s Sunday show entirely. It runs from 8-10

by Anonymousreply 387February 25, 2021 3:50 PM

I’ve never been a Craig Melvin fan-his gravelly voice is annoying to me-but he looks hot this morning without a tie.

by Anonymousreply 388February 25, 2021 3:54 PM

Meh, R384.

He's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 389February 25, 2021 6:40 PM

that's a mistake. Americans don't want to hear an hour long opinion show of a British guy. I think Mehdi is fine as a commentator but there's no need for him to have an opinion show. Remember the CNN Piers Morgan disaster? Obviously Mehdi is much more reasonable and likable than Morgan but the British accent giving opinions on the US will turn off viewers. Why can't the show just be a news show anyway?

MSNBC needs to give a show to an Asian American, maybe a woman since Richard Lui no longer has a show anymore. If not that, then a non-white Hispanic male would be good too.

by Anonymousreply 390February 25, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote] Americans don't want to hear an hour long opinion show of a British guy

Exactly.

Two words: Piers Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 391February 25, 2021 7:17 PM

I never mind listening to Jonathan Swan's Australian accent giving advice to Americans.

by Anonymousreply 392February 25, 2021 10:27 PM

R390 Mehdi is very popular, his show on Peacock is popular and he gets some high profile guests with a lot of viral interview clips, and he’s Asian American. So every part of your post is wrong lol

by Anonymousreply 393February 25, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote] MSNBC needs to give a show to an Asian American, maybe a woman since Richard Lui no longer has a show anymore. If not that, then a non-white Hispanic male would be good too.

How about an albino trans woman in a wheelchair?

by Anonymousreply 394February 25, 2021 10:32 PM

R393 East Asian is not the same as south Asian .

online streaming popularity is not the same as being popular on tv either

by Anonymousreply 395February 25, 2021 10:34 PM

Morgan was insufferably ignorant yet chose to be pedantic without a scintilla of that brilliant sense of humor and irony Brits are lauded for. He was a primetime bulldozer of elitist smarm without a least bit of charm or self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 396February 25, 2021 10:36 PM

^ I forgot to mention pompous.

by Anonymousreply 397February 25, 2021 10:38 PM

R380 At first I thought Brian was throwing a hissy fit over Lawrence going overtime with that congressman who wouldn't shut up.

by Anonymousreply 398February 25, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote]Andrea Mitchell still struggles with calling Biden President Biden. In the last 14 minutes alone she’s called him “Joe Biden” “former Vice President” “Vice President”

She obviously has short-term memory loss due to Alzheimer’s Disease.

by Anonymousreply 399February 25, 2021 11:35 PM

Medhi said some rather bitchy and misogynistic things about MVP Kamala Harris during the campaign. Fuck him and I don’t mean that in a good way. On the other hand, he is MUCH easier on the eyes than Joshua Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 400February 26, 2021 12:28 AM

Medhi is popular with young progressives, a demographic msnbc would like to capture. The only other progressive they have is Chris Hayes

by Anonymousreply 401February 26, 2021 12:31 AM

Richard Engel is so cute.

by Anonymousreply 402February 26, 2021 1:12 AM

Why aren’t we talking about Phil’s apartment?

by Anonymousreply 403February 26, 2021 2:39 AM

Richard Engel is the best field reporter in the business.

by Anonymousreply 404February 26, 2021 3:11 AM

I'm madly in love with Jonathan Lemire. He's sexy af, a great reporter, and I get the impression he has a fun personality.

by Anonymousreply 405February 26, 2021 3:18 AM

[quote]In this case, it seems personal - she was namechecked in some of Tanden's past tweets,

It's personal in Joe Manchin's case too. Neera Tanden (rightly) went after his daughter for moving her pharmaceutical company to the Netherlands to evade US taxes and for raising the price of epi-pens by about a billion percent.

by Anonymousreply 406February 26, 2021 3:23 AM

Neera Tanden. Instead of apologizing during the hearings, I wish she'd do like the Repugs and just double down. Can you imagine? Like when that southern bigot John Kennedy asked about her Ted Cruz tweet, saying "a vampire has more heart than Ted Cruz", she should have just said, "I'm trying to be transparent. It's what I believe. Do you disagree?" or comparing Mitch McConnell to Voldemort, she could have said, "yes, that was awful. I apologize to Voldemort."

I mean, seriously, she's not gonna win any of them over, anyway. If she does get in, it'll be by one vote, so why not make the hearings memorable and she might win more in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 407February 26, 2021 4:29 AM

Senator Kennedy, how much heart did it take to abandon Texas for Cancun?

by Anonymousreply 408February 26, 2021 6:59 AM

I saw the ratings chart for the Super Bowl week and Rachel had three of the Top 25 programs.

by Anonymousreply 409February 26, 2021 8:09 AM

Any news this morning?

by Anonymousreply 410February 26, 2021 2:26 PM

[quote] it eliminates Joshua Johnson’s Sunday show entirely. It runs from 8-10

Not according to this article. Mehdi's show will run for an hour (8 to 9 p.m.), eliminating the first hour of Joshua's show. Still, Joshua must be pissed, especially since his show just started a few months ago and is already being scaled back. I'll bet he wishes he hadn't left "1A."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 26, 2021 5:27 PM

Katy Tur got her hair did today.

by Anonymousreply 412February 26, 2021 6:43 PM

[quote] Katy Tur got her hair did today.

What about Zoey Tur?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413February 26, 2021 6:48 PM

Zoey Tur is a hot bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 26, 2021 6:49 PM

Tony knocked Katy up again.

Always thought she swam in the lady pond.

by Anonymousreply 415February 26, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote] Tony knocked Katy up again.

If Tony were my husband, he could knock me up every night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 26, 2021 7:10 PM

I wish Tony would come back to MSNBC.

He moved to CBS, but we hardly get to see him any more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417February 26, 2021 7:50 PM

Tony looks like David Tyler Muir.

by Anonymousreply 418February 26, 2021 8:50 PM

Joshua Johnson must not test well. He's been moved around a lot since joining MSNBC and he's rarely (if ever) a guest on anyone elses show and I've never seen him fill in the anchor desk. Seems like a nice guy though.

I like Mehdi. His interview with John Bolton is gold. Bolton couldn't wait to get out of there.

by Anonymousreply 419February 26, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote] Joshua Johnson must not test well

I've been saying this way back in post R281!!!

Then I was labeled a racist by R345/R346.

Joshua Johnson is SMUG and CONDESCENDING, and nobody wants to watch that. Plus, he's just fucking annoying.

So suck it. I was right, and R345/R346 are reactionary cunts!

by Anonymousreply 420February 26, 2021 9:14 PM

Chris Hayes did the 👏clap 👏 between 👏 each 👏word👏 - thing yesterday, and I swear I wanted to punch my television.

Which cringe-lord is more embarrassing to the network at this point, Chris or Ari?

by Anonymousreply 421February 26, 2021 10:14 PM

I love Chris.

Wigger Melber is hard to take.

by Anonymousreply 422February 26, 2021 10:22 PM

At least Ari is very attractive. Chris, on the other hand, is grown-up Charlie Brown (even if he does have his own stalker stan here).

by Anonymousreply 423February 26, 2021 10:29 PM

Chris’ wife is not a looker, but they have been together since college. She is a law contributor on ABC and they have 3 kids. He seems to live a boring, rich life.

by Anonymousreply 424February 26, 2021 10:31 PM

love fauci 💕

ugh JOY, and that hair ain’t doing you favors, girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 425February 26, 2021 11:50 PM

They're taking away an hour of Joshua Johnson on Sunday to make room for Mehdi Hasan. But they're adding an hour of Joshua on Friday nights on Peacock. Joshua is trying to spin it as good news ("Adding a third night!"). But clearly they're trying to scale back his MSNBC presence and relegate him to the streaming service while giving Mehdi more airtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426February 27, 2021 12:18 AM

Ari is sex on a stick. Chris is getting puffier and puffier by the day.

by Anonymousreply 427February 27, 2021 12:28 AM

Is Chris a Wino?

by Anonymousreply 428February 27, 2021 12:46 AM

OK, you don't like Joshua Johnson!

We get it!!

Enough already!!!!

by Anonymousreply 429February 27, 2021 12:50 AM

R429 I don't mind him either.

the one who's most smug is Brian Williams. He can go and they can get someone younger in his place

by Anonymousreply 430February 27, 2021 3:29 AM

I don't understand the hatred for Chris Hayes on this thread. If I can only catch one show in the evening these days, I choose his. He was doing important stories on the Post Office, and Q-anon weeks before other shows, even on MSNBC. His monologues have been killer. I think he's really been hitting it out of the park.

As for smug, Rachel has been the Queen of smug ever since the Insurrection. But I agree with her so I'm totally fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 431February 27, 2021 8:35 AM

Funny, but has Joy Reid stolen Amber Ruffin's mojo?

The mugging, the laughing, the stinkeye?

by Anonymousreply 432February 27, 2021 9:50 AM

Joshua Johnson is an annoying know it all

by Anonymousreply 433February 27, 2021 12:31 PM

Since their shows are on directly opposite one another, I wonder whose ratings are better, Chris Hayes or Anderson Cooper? I mostly watch Chris but do switch over to Anderson from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 434February 27, 2021 5:23 PM

I switch to CNN/Anderson while Chris is on. Then switch back to MSNBC in time for Rachel. Chris and Ari annoy me with their pretentious attitudes. A couple of lightweights when it comes to credibility.

by Anonymousreply 435February 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Queen Rachel is by the #1 in terms of key demo and total viewers

Anderson almost always beats Chris in the demo but Chris usually wins with total viewers

sadly Fox's ratings have returned in the last 2 weeks. For whatever reason, Carlson finished #1 the other night. just ahead of Rachel

by Anonymousreply 436February 27, 2021 5:33 PM

I think Chris has been hitting the weights and working out. He looks bigger and his suits appear to be somewhat tighter...which is a sure sign he has been working out.

by Anonymousreply 437February 27, 2021 5:47 PM

....or a sure sign that he's been eating too much and sitting on his couch all day long.

by Anonymousreply 438February 27, 2021 6:16 PM

Did Yasmin get her lips done?

by Anonymousreply 439February 27, 2021 7:06 PM

Chris Hayes is fantastic. Rachel’s show is a bore now. She spends the first 20 minutes just reading the audience NY Time articles. You can tell she’s lost without a Russian conspiracy theory to promote or a way to scare her audience into tuning in every night. Her ratings tanked after the Mueller Report was released.

by Anonymousreply 440February 27, 2021 7:10 PM

Rachel's deep dive into the history of arcane occurrences and how they impact today's corrupt Republicans is brilliant.

She has inherited the mantle of Paul Harvey...now you know the REST of the story.

by Anonymousreply 441February 27, 2021 7:24 PM

I like Chris' show but there's a reason why Rachel is the Queen and #1.

and no for fuck's sake, Chris is not muscular or hot. He's fit-fat. Whatever his workout is, his diet overtakes it.

by Anonymousreply 442February 27, 2021 7:57 PM

The Chris-Rachel-Lawrence block is fantastic. The three are different enough that you don’t feel like you’re watching three straight hours of the same news. Chris tends to highlight “lesser known” or “up and coming news with a progressive slant, Rachel is great at deep dives and corruption, and Lawrence is a charming angry old man who is an expert at the senate and loves personally ranting about Republicans. I watch those three every night.

The 8-11 block on CNN is horrible. Three drama queens and attention whores who spend their hour trying to one up the other ones.

by Anonymousreply 443February 27, 2021 8:02 PM

Anderson/Chris Cuomo/Don Lemon block is sensational.

by Anonymousreply 444February 27, 2021 8:09 PM

Brian Williams should be replaced at this point. They can find someone who's younger with snark.

by Anonymousreply 445February 27, 2021 8:18 PM

What does age have to do with it? Williams isn't senile, like Larry King and Chris Matthews seemed to be sometimes/often. How would younger be better?

by Anonymousreply 446February 27, 2021 9:10 PM

If they ain't getting rid of Andrea, they ain't getting rid of Brian.

by Anonymousreply 447February 27, 2021 9:25 PM

Get rid of Chuckie & Andrea!

by Anonymousreply 448February 27, 2021 9:28 PM

[quote]Did Yasmin get her lips done?

Her lips did look like she may have enhanced them.

by Anonymousreply 449February 27, 2021 9:30 PM

What r448 said! It’s astounding that they haven’t fired Chuck Todd’s closet Republican ugly ass.

by Anonymousreply 450February 27, 2021 9:37 PM

used to finger myself to ari, now he repulses me.

by Anonymousreply 451February 27, 2021 9:55 PM

R445, I think you undervalue the snarkability of Brian Williams. He is a master. Not just anyone can do that. He even makes his guests laugh consistently.

And Anderson is far and above the better host compared not only to Chris Hayes but also to any other prime time host, including Rachel who is annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 452February 27, 2021 10:00 PM

[quote]The Chris-Rachel-Lawrence block is fantastic.

[quote]Anderson/Chris Cuomo/Don Lemon block is sensational.

Do some of you really watch three hours of this stuff every night? Five minutes of Chris Cuomo is enough to make me swear off television news forever.

by Anonymousreply 453February 27, 2021 10:03 PM

[quote]Do some of you really watch three hours of this stuff every night?

Sometimes I get up at 2am PT to watch Kasie Hunt and the three hours of Morning Joe, followed by an hour of Stephanie Rhuel. I don't miss YV though.

LET'S GET SMARTER!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 454February 27, 2021 10:07 PM

[quote]Rachel’s show is a bore now. She spends the first 20 minutes just reading the audience NY Time articles. You can tell she’s lost without a Russian conspiracy theory to promote or a way to scare her audience into tuning in every night. Her ratings tanked after the Mueller Report was released.

Don't you get tired of repeating these lies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455February 28, 2021 1:08 AM

Brian Williams is a master of snark because he so perfectly underplays it. If you're not listening carefully you can almost miss the irony and sarcasm. I think he's great and balances Rachel and Lawrence beautifully. He's a great steady reassuring voice before going to bed .

And to the Joshua Johnson naysayers, who the fuck is going to do any better bringing in multitudes of viewers on Saturday and Sunday nights? Was there ever an MSNBC anchor on those nights who was wildly popular? Joshua is great and I wish they'd have him start subbing for missing hosts during the week. Of the black hosts, he's far more intelligent and engaging than Joy, Jonathan and Tiffany put together.

by Anonymousreply 456February 28, 2021 1:39 AM

[quote] And to the Joshua Johnson naysayers, who the fuck is going to do any better bringing in multitudes of viewers on Saturday and Sunday nights?

Joshua Johnson is fine, but the fact that they've relegated him to Saturday and Sunday nights, when few people are watching cable news, shows that he's not exactly a rising star at MSNBC.

[quote] Was there ever an MSNBC anchor on those nights who was wildly popular?

No, because any MSNBC anchor on Saturday or Sunday night who was wildly popular would be quickly moved to a weekday slot.

[quote] Of the black hosts, he's far more intelligent and engaging than Joy, Jonathan and Tiffany put together.

And I'll bet he'd be the first person to tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 457February 28, 2021 1:45 AM

R445 R452 R456 Is “snark” something you want in a newscaster? I find it tiresome, immature and unprofessional and it’s gotten really old really fast.

by Anonymousreply 458February 28, 2021 2:56 AM

Yassss, my Congressman on television!

Pete Buttgieg, who???

Excellence! 💅🏾

by Anonymousreply 459February 28, 2021 3:18 PM

R458, you must be too young to remember David Brinkley, champion of "snark" before that term had been invented. My family got a TV when I was 5 and my parents watched the dinnertime news on NBC because they got such a kick out of Brinkley. So I grew up watching him and paying attention to catch his subtle reactions to what he was reporting, sometimes just his extremely agile eyebrow. Williams would probably be the first to admit that he's not up to Brinkley's standards, but he's got the right approach and that attitude can be more effective than straightforward "sincerity" that seldom comes off right.

Brinkley would have demolished Trumpy, with style -- wish I could have seen that.

by Anonymousreply 460February 28, 2021 5:18 PM

Thank you for explaining to the youngsters, r460.

If they want sincerity at MSNBC, they need look no further than Steve Kornacki and his khakis. Except he no longer has his own show. MSNBC loves snark. And I love MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 461February 28, 2021 8:57 PM

So someone said Kornacki jumped to NBC to do Sunday night football? Because he's completely vanished from MSNBC (at least as far as I've seen).

by Anonymousreply 462February 28, 2021 9:27 PM

Kornacki used to fill in for the anchor desk all the time. Almost every Monday for Chuck Todd and frequently for Brian Williams and when Hardball was still on. But he hasn’t done that in months. I assumed it was because he was focused on the election but he hasn’t been back since. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 463February 28, 2021 9:33 PM

Kornacki will be back for the whiteboard during elections. He is a miserable fill in host, awkward, uncomfortable with POC and women. He has a narrow lane, nerdy obsessive election stat analysis.

by Anonymousreply 464March 1, 2021 2:15 PM

Totally agree r464, especially regarding women of color. Just look up the clip when Zerlina Maxwell snatched his ass. Classic!

by Anonymousreply 465March 1, 2021 2:18 PM

Kornacki was bad at his own show but he wasn’t too bad filling in. He’s socially awkward tho and no “woke” enough for the current msnbc run by Joy Reid

by Anonymousreply 466March 1, 2021 2:22 PM

Haha Brian Williams ended his broadcast last night with another snarky Trump remark.

You guys are right. It's totally low-key snark, and very hilarious!

It starts right at the 40 minute mark in the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467March 2, 2021 8:57 PM

Brian is hilarious at R467, regarding CPAC:

"A festival of worship, and a political party that now exists in service to one man - a twice impeached private citizen in Florida."

Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 468March 2, 2021 9:06 PM

Speaking of Zerlina, why did they give the Saturday Joy Reid slot to helium-voiced YassGirl Tiffany, and not to her?

by Anonymousreply 469March 2, 2021 9:11 PM

Because r469, I like Zerlina but she was almost as bad as Andrea Mitchell in her delivery.

by Anonymousreply 470March 2, 2021 9:20 PM

Neera Tanden will get another job in the Biden administration if she isn't confirmed by the Senate, Chief of Staff Ron McClain said.

by Anonymousreply 471March 2, 2021 9:33 PM

^ who, now?

by Anonymousreply 472March 2, 2021 10:30 PM

Ratings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473March 2, 2021 10:33 PM

Rachel just announced msnbc was #1 in the ratings for ALL of cable, not just cable news. Wow

by Anonymousreply 474March 3, 2021 1:02 AM

unfortunately Fox has rebounded with Carlson and Hannity. It's truly maddening. How many old white pieces of shit are there in this country? They watch Fox relentlessly. Being pumped with propaganda is their version of crack

Rachel dominated January and February but sadly I'm not sure that will continue in March

by Anonymousreply 475March 3, 2021 2:11 AM

I'll be honest, I'm taking a much needed break from news the past few weeks. Now that Dump is gone, I need to decompress. How can anyone watch cable news for hours on end, anyway? It's so repetitive and boring. If something major happens, Twitter will alert you.

by Anonymousreply 476March 3, 2021 12:03 PM

I always enjoy following the daily diminution of the homemade lemon cake in Claire McKaskill's kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 477March 3, 2021 12:24 PM

I hate Stephanie Ruehl's voice and her histrionics. She gets so loud with her opinions.

by Anonymousreply 478March 3, 2021 1:29 PM

I love smart strong loud women.

by Anonymousreply 479March 3, 2021 1:32 PM

R476 - Why would anyone watch cable news for hours on end in the first place when one can watch in moderation?

I watch an hour in the morning (the first hour of Morning Joe) and an hour at night (Maddow), plus the NBC Evening News.

I DVR them and watch about 15 minutes after they start so I can zip past commercials.

It ends up being about an hour & a half of news & commentary (as well as Claire McKaskill's desserts)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480March 3, 2021 1:42 PM

Hate Jake Sherman.

What a little turd.

by Anonymousreply 481March 4, 2021 7:14 PM

R481 same. He runs a glorified gossip blog but acts like an authority on congress and he always, always frames shit as being sympathetic to the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 482March 5, 2021 1:03 AM

R482

100%!!!!! Its like he is always protecting the Trumpers.

That little mother fucker.

by Anonymousreply 483March 5, 2021 1:33 AM

A new thread was started when this one is over. Don’t bitch at me for posting it so early I’m not the one who created the goddamn thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 5, 2021 3:01 PM

It is time for Muriel to acknowledge that her threadlocking strategy is a failure. It only encourages those locked out to start a new thread. Since they can’t alert people in the old thread, the discussion gets split up. Poor forum hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 485March 5, 2021 5:10 PM

Rachel was talking about her brother-in-law but I didn't think that Rachel and Susan were married. She said her brother-in-law and Susan's mother went to get vaccinated together.

This link says they aren't married. All the articles about Rachel says that Susan is her partner, not her wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 9, 2021 1:09 AM

Can we talk about hygiene, R485?

by Anonymousreply 487April 20, 2021 4:21 PM

I saw Phil Rucker at the dog park and I told him about the Datalounge obession about where he lives. He looked at me like I had 2 heads.

by Anonymousreply 488April 20, 2021 4:25 PM

I am pretty sure, I was half asleep it was at 5:55 AM, on Way Too Early this morning the Axios reporter referred to the Rodney King Murder Trial, Hint: Rodney King wasn't murdered he was beaten by police, no correction on either Way Too Early or Axios.

by Anonymousreply 489April 20, 2021 4:31 PM

What the hell happened to Superman wannabe, Chris Hayes? Besides his usual annoying manic delivery, he’s presenting puffy blowfish face, and an extra helping of greasy hair. Fugly on steroids. They’re paying you millions Clark; get your shit together.

by Anonymousreply 490April 27, 2021 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!