Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm sitting in my car outside my exes house in the middle of the night

I think I'm going insane

by Anonymousreply 41January 25, 2021 12:03 PM

Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2021 4:44 AM

Your ex had noticed, but apparently doesn't realize that it's you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2021 4:45 AM

Go home, take a few shots of whiskey until you pass out before something goes to far.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2021 4:46 AM

[quote]I think I'm going insane

You're already there.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2021 4:47 AM

Your ex is inside, wearing a jockstrap and riding a dildo while his friends watch.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2021 4:48 AM

Op will not be ignored

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2021 4:49 AM

Hide the bunnies NOW!

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2021 4:49 AM

Please spare the rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2021 4:49 AM

Before getting into his car, OP was sitting at home turning a lamp on and off, on and off, on and off . . .

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2021 4:50 AM

What's on your iPod?

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2021 4:50 AM

Just remember there ARE things you can’t come back from.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2021 4:51 AM

G should have won the Oscar for that. I'll admit it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2021 4:53 AM

EWW! i did that once and saw him naked with his new BF.. it was awful

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2021 4:57 AM

I know Op is most likely a troll, but I did that with an ex. I was MADLY in love, crazy in love, and when we broke up, I just lost it. Did things totally out of character. For about six months I was fucking insane. Stalking his house constantly. I still shudder at how far down that rabbit hole I went.

Anyway, have fun OP!

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2021 5:36 AM

Be careful OP, this is verging on mental illness and can become dangerous, you don't want a restraining order on you. Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2021 5:47 AM

He's dialing 911 as you type.

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2021 5:52 AM

I really do expect better from you. This is my level of deranged bullshit. Aim higher. Have him apply for a balloon mortgage.

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2021 5:56 AM

I know you're home, you left the light on...

I know you're alone, I watched the car leave. Your lover is gone; LET ME IN.....

I know your friend, you told her about me; he filled your with fear, some kind of sin.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2021 5:57 AM

Be best!

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2021 6:11 AM

It takes two to tango and he doesn't want to dance with you anymore. Why would you want to be with someone who isn't interested? It's not a match, go find someone better. There are lots of better guys out there who will make you think "WTF was I obsessing over him about?"

It's happened to a lot of us. My lover Francisco has an ass my ex couldn't compete with.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2021 6:19 AM

My middle name used to be “Obsession.”

I’d go by his house.

If the light’s on, who’s he with?

If the light’s off, who’s he with?

There’s just no end to that squirrel cage made of razor blades in my head.

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2021 6:24 AM

I did that with one guy I'd dated, and one I had an unhappy relationship with for a year (2005 - 2006). Drive by their houses; drive by their new boyfriend's houses; call from payphones and hang-up. What was I looking for?

Me. I was co-dependent and had no self-esteem. I needed an 'other half' to be whole.

I just stopped the whole manhunting thing for a long time. I like being alone now, and no longer put relationships on a pedestal.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2021 6:39 AM

Don't be stupid OP. People break up all the time, it's normal. What's not normal is if you refuse to accept it.

Start the engine, turn around, drive home!

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2021 6:47 AM

Op- has DL Icon Betty Broderick taught you nothing??? Dan doesn’t want your old, wrinkled, fat, boring ass anymore. Take the Coral Reef house, use some of the money to rebuild your mess of a body, and start cruising the bingo halls for your next husband!!! Do you really want to end up like this?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2021 6:56 AM

If you were in a lesbian relationship, this wouldn’t be weird. The restraining order is when you know it might be time to suggest couples therapy. Like I told my last ex girlfriend: “I love you, babe...and it’s not over until I say it’s over...”

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2021 7:03 AM

My ex's wife has just announced her/their pregnancy on Facebook. My mum forwarded me the pic. Life is grim.

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2021 7:04 AM

Donald, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2021 7:11 AM

Must be really weird sitting outside staring at a dumpster your mom tossed your blowup doll in.

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2021 7:32 AM

One of the most difficult things is to accept that someone doesn’t love you back the same way you love them. The worst is if they try to “stay friends” and start dating again. My ex met his new boyfriend while he was out in the club with me, walking over and introducing himself in front of me. They were together for ten years.

Take a break to process it, stay away from him and lose contact no matter how friendly the breakup was. Love is blind. Every breakup is a. Lesson towards finding the right one...

But ask yourself why you didn’t see it coming and what you really want for next time.

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2021 7:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2021 8:03 AM

Wait, OP were you in a loving relationship with a good man only to throw it all away by getting fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2021 8:04 AM

R31 I remember watching that movie when I was a teen I might watch it again.

by Anonymousreply 32January 25, 2021 8:24 AM

Today Patty Duke’s “before” looks normal size

by Anonymousreply 33January 25, 2021 8:26 AM

I did that once. Parked outside. He saw my car outside. Called me. Invited me in. And we had great sex!

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2021 9:26 AM

Conchita Ferrell isn’t even that fat in that movie

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2021 10:23 AM

You're a Stalker, Harry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 25, 2021 10:27 AM

I’ve done that. It did not make me feel any better.

by Anonymousreply 37January 25, 2021 10:35 AM

Call on private and just say “please”

by Anonymousreply 38January 25, 2021 10:42 AM

I've done that, too. It's temporary insanity. Awful, miserable OCD. In time, it will pass.

Just don't do anything that will land your ass in the clink.

by Anonymousreply 39January 25, 2021 10:44 AM

So whats your plan BPD OP? It's your first relationship? All ex-couples end up just memories and it's not worth doing something stupid for them. Go home and eat ice cream or something.

by Anonymousreply 40January 25, 2021 10:54 AM

You just have to go through it. I would stay as far away from your ex as possible, eventually you will feel ok again...it's like a death, you have to go through the stages of grief. My ex was actually looking at a condo directly across from mine in the same building for him and his new bf. He told me this when we had a brief try at being friendly exes. I would have had to move out I could barely accept that they lived in the same city, forget the same building. I would keep my distance and go through the painful but healing time that it takes to accept things and move on.

by Anonymousreply 41January 25, 2021 12:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!