Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brandon Straka - another not-so-adorable deplorable

What is it with gay hairdressers nowadays and far-rt extremism? Looking a bit rougher than her avi. Is she back on drugs? Just Walk Away, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2021 1:30 AM

This is why you get an education. So you don’t become a deplorable hairdresser!

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 12:42 PM

the fumes

Just like in Alice in Wonderland "Mad as a hairdresser"

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 12:53 PM

"My message today...."

To me, this seems fascinating, sad, self-important and pompous. Does he have a message everyday? Everyone thinks their words are so important and meaningful and urgent. His message is so urgent he couldn't wait to get out of the car to tell everyone his deep and meaningful thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 12:55 PM

She got his "Walk Away" Twitter account deleted in the recent purge. No account means no money coming in. It was actually a mercy killing which Brandon will understand eventually when he reverts back to liberal or wherever he can make a buck,

BTW, he must have about 3 or 4 different GoFundMe scams running all the time.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 12:58 PM

There have been several threads about this cunt over the past few years.

Basically a grifter who latched onto the homocon movement.

Was recently trying to t a charity designation for his movement. Hopefully that dream will end with Democrats controlling all three chambers.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 1:08 PM

I think I’m lucky that the sound didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 1:38 PM

This thread reminded me of Chris Rushton, MAGA hairburner and pet gay of the Sisters Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 1:43 PM

This bitch is a hair burner and she goes out in public looking like that?

Tsk. Tsk.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 1:43 PM

[quote]What is it with gay hairdressers nowadays and far-rt extremism?

1. They've been deluded into thinking that gay people have "equality" and are mostly mainstream and protected.

2. Therefore, they are now subject to all the inbred biases, petty envy and jealousy, and entitlement to live fabulous lives.

3. Since they don't live fabulous lives, they need an "other" to blame for holding them back - whether conspiracies by the government or minorities.

4. They believe they're not getting their "fair share" of the pie and are entitled to have better lives than their meager talents and work ethic provides.

5. In short, they succumb to the same derangement that other deplorables do since they no longer identify with the oppression and hatreds usually directed at gay people, so can now indulge their inner deplorable - they've gotten theirs and now want yours.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 1:44 PM

He's kinda cute when he doesn't have the COVID. Beautiful eyes.

I hope he doesn't die of whatever is ailing him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 1:51 PM

Racist grifter

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 1:53 PM

I hate you R10.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 1:54 PM

Two gay hating cunts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 2:01 PM

Where did he post this? His rant is inflammatory.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 2:19 PM

Well, that wasn’t up for long. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 2:28 PM

Did u see the message from Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 2:28 PM

“We were targeted for being effective," says Brandon Straka on Big Tech's crusade against opposition voices.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 4:57 PM

Deleted the video, but still hitching her skirt to the Trump train. But as someone noted, Straka's little empire is crumbling. She'll be back to bobs and mullets in no time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 6:10 PM

Was she slamming meth at one time?

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 6:49 PM

I watched the entire video before it was removed and yes. Yes he was R19.

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2021 10:53 PM

Too fucking good. This putz got arrested. Shoulda walked faster, Brandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2021 1:16 AM

case #5001 why white gays are disgusting

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2021 1:23 AM

Big smiles. Nebraska? Was he on the “run”?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2021 1:29 AM

That ass of his gonna be TORE UP in prison.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2021 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!