Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays Who Serve Trumps Proudly

What sayest thou, Data Lounge?

This gay guy is showing off that he does Ivanka’s and Tiffany’s hair. They are more than happy to let him post their photos together on his Instagram. Some of his friends/followers are critical, but most support him—and most appear to be gay. The excuses they give are that in an industry like hair cutting, people have to put differences aside, and “kudos to you for making that money.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 8, 2020 6:35 PM

Vichy Gay.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2019 9:30 AM

Any Richmond, VA DLers around here?

How about that vile queen John Reid on morning radio. He makes me want to vomit!

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2019 9:45 AM

Uh the Trumps employ a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2019 9:45 AM

We sayest that Datalounge is one word.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2019 9:48 AM

[quote]Vichy Gay

We "progressives" support and defend the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2019 9:52 AM

Gays who serve homo-hating cultures.

Gays who serve political organisations, parties and candidates that have long ceased to be gay-friendly.

Gays who serve the bus that's running over them.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2019 9:58 AM

So it sounds like the opinion so far is, “meh, who cares?”

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2019 9:58 AM

I don’t see any meaningful difference between someone who cuts Ivanka’s hair knowing how corrupt and destructive this family is, and Aaron Schock voting against his own civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2019 9:59 AM

They sayeth do we really need another Trump thread? They wonderth if offline, in every conversation you participate in, if you find a way to try and make it a Trumpeth thread.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2019 10:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2019 10:42 AM

Sad and embarassing

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2019 11:18 AM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2019 11:20 AM

One of the DC gays ignited a bit of a firestorm yesterday on local social media by publicly announcing that he wouldn't attend the annual Progressive Dinner in a few weeks because one of the participants is Michael Ahrens, the openly gay communications director of the RNC. The Dinner raises money for LGBT youth.

He's right, of course. Ahrens is actively aiding an administration and a party that is openly hostile to the LGBT community. They want to restrict our benefits at every turn, strip away and protections that Obama put in place, and are appointing judges who want to take away our rights. I say kudos. The fucking collaborators need to be shunned. As one person noted, we will happily take their money, "but showing their faces to enjoy the benefits of the institutions they're working to destroy really takes some fucking balls."

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2019 1:28 PM

I call them normal sane people, OP, as opposed to hysterical nitwits like you.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2019 1:39 PM

They can always pipe: "I'm not a political person" (as if that makes it all OK).

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2019 1:45 PM

I think it's great. They're showing that gays can equal straights in being thickheaded, avaricious, and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2019 1:54 PM

[quote]They can always pipe: "I'm not a political person" (as if that makes it all OK).

Or "being gay is only a small part of who I am."

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2019 1:55 PM

Let's not forget groups like Gays for Trump, as well as the Dataloungers who voted for the Pussygrabber in Chief.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2019 1:59 PM

Any gay person who supports Trump is a vile evil person.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2019 2:26 PM

What exactly did Trump do that is anti-gay? I hear this a lot, but I haven't gotten a specific reason.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2019 2:33 PM

I hope he rubs hobo cum in her hair every morning

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2019 2:35 PM

R20 are you a troll or just very poorly informed? both options are sad though.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2019 2:37 PM

[quote]What exactly did Trump do that is anti-gay? I hear this a lot, but I haven't gotten a specific reason.

I really, really hate using this word, but are people like you fucking retarded? Like are you that out of it that Trump himself has to literally bash a gay person for you then to conclude he's homophobic, you fucking imbecile?

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2019 2:41 PM

Whoopsy daisy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2019 2:48 PM

[quote]What exactly did Trump do that is anti-gay? I hear this a lot, but I haven't gotten a specific reason.

The level of willful stupidity in this statement is just jaw-dropping... as if packing the courts with ideologues and anti-gay judges isn't "anti-gay". Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2019 2:48 PM

Allow me to go further: You know how you had never heard of ISIS BEFORE the Iraq war? You see how things take time to "reap" after being sown? Trump is putting people in place who are anti-gay. How stupid are you to think that he would ever be adamant in his support of gays? He is in support of anything that keeps him in power. He couldn't give a shit how that happens. The people around him are not your fucking friend, half-wit. And they know he's an idiot who just signs things put in front of him. You better fucking hope Dems still have enough power in the future to fight off what the Republicans have waiting for you given the opportunity to take full-control of this country and no thanks to Ivanka's fucking "pets" who then get to benefit from what Dems fight for.

I wish these fuckers never get to benefit from what Dems fight for. What a selfish group of assholes. Truly selfish.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2019 2:48 PM

"Proud" lol as if that clown knows anything about actually being proud. I can only assume he grew up with deplorables and has lots of internalized homophobia. We don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2019 2:52 PM

He’s a hairdresser. A HAIRDRESSER! He’s not working for the White House, for any part of the administration; he’s not working for the RNC, GOProud, Log Cabin, or raising money for Trump. He cuts hair, period.

One of my best friends, his partner is a fairly well known (and sought after) hairdresser here in NYC. He has worked at one really high class, ultra discreet, and very pricey salon for about 20 years now. Over the years he has had some interesting clients, (both NYC’rs and out of towners), that would probably trigger quite a few on DL. I do remember a few years back, we were out and he was late meeting us. When he showed, he was bitching about this one client who kept him late. She was a well known socialite at the time, with known abhorrent views, (thank you Page Six). One friend asked how could he do her hair knowing who she was. Our friend the hairdresser replied he could because he had a mortgage to pay.

That’s how I’m looking at this Ivanka hairdresser. It’s a job, and posting her on his IG will probably get him a few more DC clients. Good for him, I say.

Just because you cut someone’s hair, or sell them clothes, or drive them, or any of dozens and dozens of service/retail type jobs does not make you a supporter. I’ve had to suck it up and deal with clients I found odious throughout my career in finance. Just like everyone here, just like this hairdresser, I have bills to pay. So, I cut this guy some slack.

by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2019 3:46 PM

Lol "it's a job". I guess we have to forgive Kelly Ann Conway, Sarah Sanders and every other sum bag that submits to the pieces of shit. As if there are no other jobs. Let alone, gloating about it on social media and celebrating them. r28 wouldn't know integrity if it hit him in the face. Useless.

by Anonymousreply 29March 27, 2019 4:02 PM

When the Trumps are deposed the can be rounded up and have their heads forcibly shaved, while people throw rotten vegetables at them.

by Anonymousreply 30March 27, 2019 4:53 PM

R28 Yes, he is a hair cutter. He can cut Tiffany’s and Ivanka’s hair, take their money, and be done with it. Instead, he chooses to post “cute” pictures with them on Instagram, boast about the “pleasure” of serving her, and call her a “beauty bomb” with gratuitous sparkle emojis. Or doing a Snoopy dance “boomerang” photo with Tiffany to show off that he is at her service.

There is a huge difference between providing a service to a person you don’t respect and flaunting your relationships with irredeemable people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2019 11:24 AM

Did they pay him or is he doing it for free to build his portfolio?

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2019 11:34 AM

LOL R32 It would be SO like an alleged billionaire Trump to find someone poor to cut her hair without pay, and who would make her look gay friendly as her crime family attacks LGBT rights.

They’re so gross. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2019 11:38 AM

It's his life, he knows them personally and none of the rest of us do.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2019 11:54 AM

Scumbags. Traitors. Vile opportunists. They should be publicly mocked and shunned at every turn. Pariahs for life.

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2019 12:04 PM

Fuck that, R30. I want to see them all guillotined.

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2019 12:05 PM

I’m relieved not everyone here so easily excuses it. I really view the Trump family as being as greedy and ruthless as any dictatorial regime, and to imagine anyone gleefully servicing Pol Pot or Himmler or Goebbels or anyone of that ilk makes me sick. Fucking amazing how many people are natural born sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2019 12:07 PM

Indeed, R37. It is the insidious rationalization of the abnormal that has allowed dictators and thugs to flourish and prosper when it would seem that otherwise smart, intelligent people would rise up and rid themselves of the cancer these bastards represent.

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2019 12:11 PM

“May I cut your hair once more before boarding the cargo train? It would be mine honour, Führer Frauvanka.”

by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2019 12:14 PM

R29 - re-read what I posted. I specifically carved out people like Sanders and Conway and the whole cabal who actually work for this administration and/or the RNC. They by their support, and yes, complicity deserve whatever comes their way. I just don’t think this hairdresser is anywhere near the same category or deserving of the hate he’s getting on DL.

R31 - most service professionals in the hair and makeup fields use IG to promote themselves, their skills, show who they’ve worked with, etc.. To me, they seem to use IG like others use a CV. Like it or not, there will be those who see his IG with Tiffany or Ivanka that will want him to cut their hair because of it - especially in a town like DC. I don’t know his personal politics or if he even has any, but he’d be stupid not to try to capitalise on having these two as clients.

by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2019 12:23 PM

R40 Yes, and those people who will gravitate to him after seeing him with the Trumps will be deplorable Trumpsters. Possibly some very wealthy people. Possibly Betsy DeVos and other millionaires, and Kellyanne and Sarah. And he should not be proud to serve them, but to some people even working against one’s own interests is worth doing if it makes you a buck. See also: Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2019 12:27 PM

There’s no fixing stupid.

by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2019 12:28 PM

Scumbags. Traitors. Vile opportunists. They should be publicly mocked and shunned at every turn. Pariahs for life. R35

You are talking about Gays who say Islam is ok for Gays ? Totally!! Oh you mean Trump .... oh ok walking away from the obvious hypocrisy slowly

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2019 12:32 PM

That married flamer Matt Schlapp-my-ass who does his bidding regularly on Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2019 12:36 PM

Miss Linzey Gray-hum

by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2019 12:36 PM

R41 - I guess I just don’t see what this hairdresser does, and who he has as clients as working against one’s own interests. Schock most definitely - but you can’t really think a hairdresser who posts pics with Tiffany and Ivanka is the equivalent of Schock promoting and voting for anti-gay legislation when he was in Congress.

Honestly by that logic, and speaking only about gays, if one were gay and working for Emirates Airlines, or in one of the Dorchester hotels, or for Fox Media or Sky networks, or Aramco or Exxon, or Catholic Charities or CAIR, or just some small business run by a conservative, et al. , that you are working against your own interests and should therefore quit. That’s just silly - you are not doing harm to these companies/entities. All you’re doing is harming yourself.

I get I’m in the minority with this opinion, but I just don’t see the logic in condemning a guy who cuts hair with the same vitriol as we use when deservedly condemning Sanders, Conway, deVos, et al who are the real enemies - not some random hairdresser.

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2019 12:49 PM

[quote] he’d be stupid not to try to capitalise

A New York financier, you say?

What's your favorite colour?

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2019 12:52 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2019 1:20 PM

R20 - I am with you - you asked a question, I have heard it asked before and NO ONE is ever able to answer. It's all Trump Derangement Syndrome. I heard Trump say he supports gay marriage on 60 minutes, I heard him say at the SOTU that he intends to wipe out HIV. I heard Kavanaugh say laws enacted form precedent and that gay marriage would not be impacted. Just like ALL Democrats don't want to be associated with elimination of farting cows, ALL Republicans are not anti-gay. There will always be a small uninformed population that is ignorant towards gay rights just like there will always be a portion of the population that is racist. It's unfortunate, but it's a reality. We all need to figure out a way to support one another despite differences and stop lumping an entire groups together when there are some idiots among them.

by Anonymousreply 49March 29, 2019 1:30 PM

[quote]ALL Republicans are not anti-gay

But all anti-gay people are Republican.

by Anonymousreply 50March 29, 2019 1:32 PM

R49, you're aware Trump is a proven pathological liar and nothing he says really means anything, right? I mean, this is the guy who insisted Mexico would pay for the wall and then held nearly a million Americans hostage trying to get taxpayers to fund it.

You're a fucking moron. Seriously. "I heard Trump say..." has got to be one of the most meaningless justifications & rationalizations there is. He's said everything. He contradicts himself daily. Nothing he says means anything. He's a liar and a con man. Wake the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 51March 29, 2019 1:33 PM

Yes, ALL Republicans are anti-gay. How can you claim otherwise? THEY VOTE FOR ANTI-GAY POLITICIANS AND POLICIES EVERY SINGLE TIME. THEY OPPOSE ALL LGBT-FRIENDLYI LEGISLATION AND POLICIES. You're fucking nuts if you think all Republicans aren't anti-gay.

by Anonymousreply 52March 29, 2019 1:34 PM

LGBT Workers At The Justice Department Said They’re Quitting Amid “Declining Morale,” “Discrimination,” And “Bro-y” Standards.

The Justice Department has grown increasingly hostile toward its own LGBT workers, causing top talent to quit as they experience discrimination and “declining morale,” according to a group of LGBT employees who confronted Attorney General Bill Barr in a letter this week.

“I understand that elections have consequences and that I work at an institution that at times takes positions with which I personally disagree,” says one comment in the employee survey quoted in the letter to Barr. “That’s nothing new. But, as the administration’s positions on LGBTQ issues emerged, it would have been a sound management practice for DOJ leadership to take conciliatory actions with LGBTQ employees.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 29, 2019 1:41 PM

R52 - I am a proud REPUBLICAN and anything but anti-gay. You are doing exactly what I said above - you are lumping all people in to a group that isn't true. There are some uninformed people that do vote for anti-gay candidates - but not ALL. Just stop it.

R50 - I would challenge that position - congresswoman Omar was outed by USA Today as being homophobic. She is a Muslim, and most Muslims (not all) love to throw gay people off of roof-tops.

by Anonymousreply 54March 29, 2019 1:41 PM

[quote]I am a proud REPUBLICAN and anything but anti-gay. You are doing exactly what I said above - you are lumping all people in to a group that isn't true. There are some uninformed people that do vote for anti-gay candidates - but not ALL. Just stop it.

I'm sorry that my pointing out the truth bothers you, however anti-gay people are all Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 55March 29, 2019 1:44 PM

R55 - then how do you explain Congresswoman Omar? She is a Democrat

by Anonymousreply 56March 29, 2019 1:45 PM

People usually tell hairdressers things they wouldn’t tell other people, Hope he gets to sell some of their trivial bullshit to the rags at least.

by Anonymousreply 57March 29, 2019 1:48 PM

How do you explain Aaron Schock, she's a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 58March 29, 2019 1:49 PM

He's an all-in Gay for Trump, so fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 29, 2019 1:51 PM

[quote]congresswoman Omar was outed by USA Today as being homophobic.

Is this what you're referring to:

USA Today printed an article in which it quoted a tweet from Republican S.E. Cupp that call Omar homophobic because Omar said Lindsey Graham is secretly gay and the GOP is blackmailing him.

I don't agree with that theory -- but there are a hell of a lot of DLers who do. If Omar's a homophobe, so are they. (SPOILER: They're not.)

Last week, Omar rallied LGBTQ youth in support of a Minnesota bill to ban gay conversion therapy for minors or vulnerable adults. How many Republican congresspeople are advocating for similar laws?

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2019 1:58 PM

R49 You COULD read a newspaper like the rest of us , or you could switch from TrumpTV/Fox to virtually any other network and find out for yrself. Allow me to expose yr willfull ignorance:

Trump Day 1- removed the LGBT.Gov website from .Gov information services. Included was health information on STD’s, HIV, PREP/Medical counseling and health centers. GONE IN LESS THAN the first 24hrs of his administration.

Trump now removing career military officers from the Armed Services that have undergone sexual reassignment surgery - lives lived in distinguished service - SNUFFED OUT, PENSIONS DENIED,

Trump now Dept of State no longer recognizing previous Passport policy which accepted/issued passports to Americans in thei gender in which they identify. New Policy is strictly based on BIRTH GENDER IDENTITY. Unfortunately there are 4%/thousands of children born with mixed gender sexual identity - only to be determined later.

Grifter has supported the FREAK Betsy “Amway Pyramid Scammer” Heiress policy of REFUSING TO ENDORSE CURRENT REGULATIONS THAT PREVENT HARASSMENT OF LGBT STUDENTS IN PUBLIC OR CHARTER SCHOOLS. Bullying is no longer recognized as something to be challenged, students are free to commence the beatings of LGBT kids.

Similarly the Dept of Justice is refusing to prosecute Hate crimes, or are simply “too busy,” to pursue these crimes in Federal courts.

Trump has defunded CDC -Centers for Disease Control research for HIV/AIDS development, at the same time he magically has plans to “eradicate HIV” with a budget of ZERO.

So what is it the GOP Troll doesnt get about why Trump is death to us all.

by Anonymousreply 61March 29, 2019 2:00 PM

I'm glad he's removing government enforcement of the gender cult. They should never have been humored by any government agency.

Don't care about a website. All of that info is easily available elsewhere, in places people are more likely to look.

Iffy on the hate crimes, need more info to have an opinion.

Very concerned about the HIV research funding cut.

Thank you for actually answering the question, even though you were a sanctimonious dick about it.

by Anonymousreply 62March 29, 2019 2:08 PM

I am researching your claims R61 - some of which seem to come from Buzzfeed so I will immediately toss. I did find on NBC News is that Trump asked for 291 million to eradicate HIV - so that claim of yours is false

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 29, 2019 2:12 PM

Gay Quisling.

by Anonymousreply 64March 29, 2019 2:16 PM

I can't find anything about the Dept of Justice not prosecuting hate crimes other than an article from Mother Jones. I would classify that with Buzzfeed and automatically discount as FAKE NEWS. Other sites were .gov sites saying the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 65March 29, 2019 2:17 PM

2.28.18 - Following Billy Graham's death, Trump overlooks his anti-LGBTQ record and praised the work of Franklin Graham who has used the legacy of his father to advance extreme anti-LGBTQ messaging including attacking LGBTQ families and claiming that Satan is behind LGBTQ advocacy.

2.12.18 - The Department of Education officially confirms they will not investigate or take action on any complaints filed by transgender students who are banned from restrooms that match their gender identity.

1.19.18 - Reporting reveals that Trump administration appointee Carl Higbie had made extreme racist, sexist, anti-Muslim and anti-LGBTQ comments on the radio. He was removed from his White House position but then hired by "America First Policies," a nonprofit created by six of Trump's top campaign aides to back the White House agenda.

1.18.18 - The Department of Health and Human Services created a new department that shields healthcare workers who refuse to treat LGBTQ patients or those living with HIV by calming moral or religious objections.

1.16.18 - President Trump promotes anti-LGBTQ religious exemptions in his Religious Freedom Day proclamation.

12.29.17 - President Trump fires the entire White House Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS.

12.22.17 - President Trump sings the GOP tax bill, which targets low-income and LGBTQ communities, into law.

12.15.17 - Staff at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at were instructed not to use the “transgender,” “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “fetus,” “evidence-based,” and “science-based” in official budget documents.

12.5.17 - White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders tells reporters that President Trump backs the position that businesses owners should be able to put up signs saying they won’t serve gays.

12.5.17 - The Department of Justice argues in support of baker who denied service to a gay couple during the Supreme Court oral arguments for the case Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission.

12.4.17 - President Trump endorses Roy Moore, who has a violently anti-LGBTQ record and multiple well-documented accusations of sexual assault, abuse, and assessment, in the Alabama special Senate Election.

12.1.17 - President Trump leaves the LGBTQ community and people of color out of his World AIDS Day Proclamation.

10.17.17 - President Trump delivers the keynote address at the anti-LGBTQ Heritage Foundation President’s Club annual meeting.

10.16.17 - In a profile on Vice President Mike Pence that ran in the New Yorker, President Trump reportedly joked of Pence when asked about LGBTQ rights: “Don’t ask that guy—he wants to hang them all!”

by Anonymousreply 66March 29, 2019 2:24 PM

I guess you could say Jared serves Trump proudly, though maybe entitledly would be more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 67March 29, 2019 2:25 PM

R66 - source(s) please?

by Anonymousreply 68March 29, 2019 2:26 PM

R68 here check the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 29, 2019 2:27 PM

Reminder of the anti-gay language in the 2016 Republican Party Platform Trump ran on:

Marriage is between “one man and one woman” (pg. 31), and Republicans “do not accept the Supreme Court’s redefinition of marriage and we urge its reversal, whether through judicial reconsideration or a constitutional amendment returning control over marriage to the states.”

“We oppose government discrimination against businesses or entities which decline to sell items or services to individuals for activities that go against their religious views about such activities” (pg. 32). That includes adoption agencies, and doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals (pg. 37) who “should not be forced to choose between following their faith and practicing their profession.”

“Every child deserves a married mom and dad." (pg. 31).

“We support the right of parents to consent to medical treatment for their minor children,” (page 37).

by Anonymousreply 70March 29, 2019 2:29 PM

[quote]“We support the right of parents to consent to medical treatment for their minor children,” (page 37).

That specifically refers to the rights of parents to subject their children to gay"conversion" therapy.

by Anonymousreply 71March 29, 2019 2:30 PM

So he’s the idiot who lets her walk around with that dated, ugly hairstyle? The Trumps can have him.

by Anonymousreply 72March 29, 2019 2:31 PM

I would never hold anyone's means of making a living against them. Ats some point we wouldn't be able to function if we allowed politics to invade every cell of our lives. He's a hairdresser, not stacking the courts with conservative justices or writing bad policy.

by Anonymousreply 73March 29, 2019 2:43 PM

What a sad little uncle tom gay. I think he needs to stick his shears in his eye.

by Anonymousreply 74March 29, 2019 2:44 PM

Oh, God, DL has been invaded by Russian Trumpsters again in advance of the next election. We’re fucked.

by Anonymousreply 75March 29, 2019 3:16 PM

R23 I've always wondered this-are you homophobic if you make no outward gesture to harm a homosexual person? In law, you must have the thought or intention (mens rea) + an outward action. So you can hate gay people all day long, but if you never do anything outward, is that a homophobe?

Converse thought I've wondered about since I read a headline about a fight in a parking lot that read "White supremacist attacks black woman." And apparently he'd posted something "white supremacist-y" on Facebook years ago, but if the fight started over her blocking his car in, is that a "hate crime" like people were calling it to be? Meaning, if he'd have gotten into the same altercation with a white woman, is that a racist crime?

Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 76March 29, 2019 3:41 PM

Any gay that voted for or cozies up with Dump or any of his vile spawn should be shunned.

by Anonymousreply 77March 29, 2019 4:03 PM

[quote]So you can hate gay people all day long, but if you never do anything outward, is that a homophobe?

A closet case who lusts over gay men all day long, but never actually has sex with one, is still a homosexual, so yeah.

by Anonymousreply 78March 29, 2019 4:18 PM

My gay stepbrother has worked at EPA for over 20 years without being harassed about his sexuality. But within the last two years he’s had to deal with people coming in to work there who giggle and yell ‘Faggot’ at him in the hallways, and three times he’s found a dildo and lube on his desk when he came in to work. The Trump Administration thinks this is cute and funny.

by Anonymousreply 79March 29, 2019 4:19 PM

So in addition to being a hair-burning Trumptard, this trick is a trashy A-gay wannabe who takes thirst-trap glamour shots of fellow Instahoes. You know he's probably a big old sloppy cumdump.

Must be exhausting to compartmentalize one's life this way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 29, 2019 4:19 PM

Ugh, on the Xmas insta-ho photo "took me and mom to the White House Christmas party". He's no Mensa candidate that's for sure.

He and his mother (or as he would say "him and mom") have that vacant, blank stare that defines right wing christians everywhere. And it looks like some sad affair for the help, not any official event. They were likely tossed hamberders and cofefe before being herded out like cattle so the next round of sad idiots could trot through.

by Anonymousreply 81March 29, 2019 4:42 PM

Servile right-wing toads.

by Anonymousreply 82March 29, 2019 5:06 PM

R49, Trump, when we was running, specifically said he was against gay marriage and would name SCOTUS judges to over turn it.

He named America’s biggest homophobe governor Pence as VP.

Trump banned Trans from the military z

Trump’s DOJ turned in amicus briefs in court cases against gays would wanted the baker to bake a cake and against gays fought to not be fired because they are gay.

He claims wants to eliminate HIV but then is working hard to kill ACA and Medicaid expansion, which provides healthcare to thousands, if not millions, of gays.

Trump hates gays

by Anonymousreply 83March 29, 2019 5:40 PM

Sadly there are literally TONS of gays who work directly with the administration. My job has me cross the paths of many administration officials. While the top officials aren’t gay, may of their handlers (the people who do their scheduling and accompany them on trips) are gay

by Anonymousreply 84March 29, 2019 5:51 PM

The Republican party is full of repressed and delusional gays. The self-hating repressed ones do the most damage because they present themselves as the ultimate wholesome family men, get elected and create policy to decimate gay rights. The gay republicans are just a special breed of delusional.

by Anonymousreply 85March 29, 2019 6:23 PM

Collaborators should be shunned.

by Anonymousreply 86March 29, 2019 6:37 PM

Foul.

by Anonymousreply 87March 29, 2019 6:38 PM

Good for them. We are not beholden to any political party. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 88March 29, 2019 6:42 PM

[quote]The self-hating repressed ones do the most damage because they present themselves as the ultimate wholesome family men, get elected and create policy to decimate gay rights.

As repellent as they are, I [italic]really[/italic] don't understand the ones who are not only out but do sex work and peddle their asses on social media. Don't they know their fellow deplorables find them disgusting?

by Anonymousreply 89March 29, 2019 6:44 PM

[quote]R28 Just because you cut someone’s hair, or sell them clothes, or drive them, or any of dozens and dozens of service/retail type jobs does not make you a supporter.

So true! And regularly delivering the bricks to build Auschwitz was “just a job,” too.

by Anonymousreply 90March 29, 2019 6:46 PM

The "proud Republican" troll isn't gay, I am almost positive he's the one who got mad on a thread a few days ago when someone called him part of the community.

Probably never a good idea to waste time talking to anyone on DL saying they are a "proud Republican."

by Anonymousreply 91March 29, 2019 6:47 PM

I legitimately feel badly for people who are in a position to need a job and have to work for some heinous Repug or corporation, but the (fake) example above of a hairdresser who has been working in a high-end salon for decades is not one of those people. They made the choice.

by Anonymousreply 92March 29, 2019 7:01 PM

I’m sure he tells everyone how “sweet” she is, too.

#SuchGoodFriends

by Anonymousreply 93March 29, 2019 8:34 PM

These kinds of people are ok as long as the anti-gay right wingers are going after other gays. It never occurs to them that they will also get caught up in whatever anti-gay policies right wingers come up with.

And invariably, these people contribute nothing to advance gay equality, claiming just being out is their contribution while not realizing that their being out is because people braver than them fought for the right to be out.

by Anonymousreply 94March 29, 2019 8:41 PM

[quote]Just a thought.

Just a troll bot toilet monster is more like it R76. Are you for fucking real posting that garbage? “If a white supremacist falls on a black woman in the woods, aren’t we the real Nazis??” Just STFU, Boris.

R75 is correct. We’re in for quite a ride from now until Nov. 2020. Be smart about what you read here. People are NOT what they seem.

by Anonymousreply 95March 29, 2019 9:49 PM

Thank you to the people actually posting links and information regarding Trump's scorecard on gay issues.

by Anonymousreply 96March 29, 2019 11:22 PM

[quote]These kinds of people are ok as long as the anti-gay right wingers are going after other gays.

They think they're exempt because they're craven kiss-asses, they're "non-scene" and "straight-acting," or they're just special for some nebulous reason.

by Anonymousreply 97March 29, 2019 11:29 PM

R71 "medical treatment" can also mean hormones, puberty blockers, and cosmetic surgery on genitals.

by Anonymousreply 98March 29, 2019 11:30 PM

[quote]I am a proud REPUBLICAN and anything but anti-gay.

I'm sorry, R54, but what makes you PROUD to be Republican? Voting for anti-gay politicians and laws? Voting for anti-woman politicians and laws? Voting for racist politicians and laws? Voting for exploding deficits and debts? Voting for collapsing economies and worsening inequality? Voting against science and education? Voting against the environment and for polluters?

Seriously, If you're republican, you are BY DEFINITION anti-gay. If you weren't anti-gay, you couldn't possibly vote for Republcians.

But seriously, answer the fucking question: Why the FUCK would you be PROUD to be a member of the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-education, anti-environment, anti-healthcare, criminally corrupt party?

by Anonymousreply 99March 29, 2019 11:46 PM

I don't get it either. I know the gay sibling of the man who cuts Melania's hair. Says M is lovely. I say fuck that. No, she isn't.

by Anonymousreply 100March 29, 2019 11:49 PM

Gays for Trump are like Jess for Hitler.

Gay Republicans are like Jewish Nazis.

No difference at all.

Fuck all you self-loathing selfish ignorant quislings and collaborators.

by Anonymousreply 101March 29, 2019 11:49 PM

And you know Ivanka brags to whatever creatures that pass for her friends about how woke she is. Being friends with the gays and all.

by Anonymousreply 102March 29, 2019 11:55 PM

R102 She definately does. Supposedly she votes democrat and considers herself a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 103March 29, 2019 11:59 PM

Gays For Trump = Jews For Hitler

by Anonymousreply 104March 30, 2019 12:01 AM

Complicit trash.

by Anonymousreply 105March 30, 2019 12:09 AM

[quote]I know the gay sibling of the man who cuts Melania's hair.

I call EST!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 30, 2019 12:16 AM

I'm black and I learned a lesson a long time ago that I wish I could teach gay republicans. But I think you have to learn it for yourself.

I thought if I dressed a certain way, acted a certain way, spoke away and carefully selected my friends so that I would remove any trace of stereotypical black, that white people would love me and accept me and bring me into the club. What I learned was that most of them just liked me and race had zero to do with it. But I also learned that for the ones who are really racist, that no matter how white you may act or how white you may dress, you're still an n-word.

For some reason, I know quite a few gay white republicans and they all say they vote republican for fiscal issues. But they all try their best to assimilate. They look down on flamboyant and femme gays. They look down on pride parades and other gay cultural events. And they like to say that being gay is only part of who they are. And they distance themselves from most things gay. And what they really don't understand is that the people they're sucking up to and think they're friends with call them the f-word behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 107March 30, 2019 1:43 AM

[quote]I know quite a few gay white republicans and they all say they vote republican for fiscal issues.

They approve of fiscal irresponsibility, ballooning deficits, massive debts, and utter corruption caused by excessive money in politics and excessive inequality?

by Anonymousreply 108March 30, 2019 2:14 AM

The turncoat at R80 is a repulsive disease riddled skank, there are photos online of him showing his blown out hole for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 109March 30, 2019 12:06 PM

R80 - the hairdresser or the guy in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 110March 30, 2019 1:00 PM

Until you can tell me how Gays can support Islam and say Trump is worse than that I will keep saying Hypocrites.

Before you say that it doesn’t affect you in US, given the obvious Global Agenda of the Left explain how that fits in with Gay Rights .

by Anonymousreply 111March 30, 2019 1:06 PM

R108, but he lowered taxes on the 1%. That's all they hear when sane people point how crazy they are.

by Anonymousreply 112March 30, 2019 3:27 PM

[quote]Until you can tell me how Gays can support Islam and say Trump is worse than that I will keep saying Hypocrites.

Every muslim member of Congerss supports LGBT rights and equality. You can't say the same about the Christians in Congress.

And yes, Trump is worse than any Muslim in this country. If you can't see that, you're fucking blind.

by Anonymousreply 113March 30, 2019 4:20 PM

R110 The old fart with the ridiculous contact lenses and the hole that could swallow a barstool.

by Anonymousreply 114March 30, 2019 5:05 PM

Here’s his nighttime skincare routine. So you, too, can glow like Ivanka and Tiff!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 3, 2019 1:10 AM

Here he gives the location of his spa, in Logan Circle. Does Ivanka go there or does he travel to her to service her luscious Trumpy hair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 3, 2019 1:24 AM

Is he responsible for this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 3, 2019 1:31 AM

R117 Only if he is the human personification of inbreeding.

by Anonymousreply 118April 3, 2019 1:33 AM

Her eyes!? What happened to her eyes!?

by Anonymousreply 119April 3, 2019 1:34 AM

Fuck this family and their collaborators

by Anonymousreply 120April 3, 2019 5:07 AM

I don't think he hates us. I don't think he cares. He has two concerns, his ego and his wallet. Pandering to the Christian Taliban gets his ego fluffed, so he throws us under the bus and reminds the deplorables he's driving.

by Anonymousreply 121April 4, 2019 8:50 AM

There are gay men involved in million dollar business deals with countries that put gay men in prison or execute them, but yeah, let's focus on a guy cutting Tiffany Trump's hair.

by Anonymousreply 122April 4, 2019 8:56 AM

R122, we can do both. It's not a zero sum game.

by Anonymousreply 123April 4, 2019 12:51 PM

I have enough hate to go around R122.

by Anonymousreply 124April 4, 2019 12:55 PM

Look at this ancient lifetime democrat with a dead ferret on top of his head pretend to be ... just another typical democrat with ludicrous hair pretending to be an republican

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 4, 2019 1:06 PM

First thing I thought when I saw this guy is, 'fetal alcohol syndrome.'

by Anonymousreply 126April 4, 2019 1:29 PM

The guy pictured in the original post had posted pictures of himself with both Tiff and Ivanka...now the Ivanka picture is off his IG. Her people must have told him to take it down.

It’s not MAGA to be seen with a gay.

by Anonymousreply 127April 7, 2019 11:01 PM

Chris Rushton? He's a self-loathing gay motherfucking sycophant.

by Anonymousreply 128April 7, 2019 11:20 PM

R128 You know him?

by Anonymousreply 129April 7, 2019 11:23 PM

Just love a good witch hunt, we should bring back the Red Guards too.

by Anonymousreply 130April 7, 2019 11:55 PM

Funny how the "Witch Hunts" keep finding so many damn witches.

by Anonymousreply 131April 8, 2019 12:10 AM

Seriously, there are three angles to witch hunts:

1. Identifying and trying to eradicate evil in a community. (Eg, going after Trump & family, Schock, et al.)

2. Falsely accusing people of evildoing. (Eg, Trump and associates going after any critic.)

3. In the case of any actual witches, an opportunity to sharpen knives and make more potent potions once their enemies self-identify as witch hunters.

by Anonymousreply 132April 8, 2019 12:19 AM

R129. No, I don't know him. But that's what he gets for licking the Trumps' holes. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2019 12:20 AM

R132 - you sound pretty worked up, what in your life disappointed you so much?

by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2019 12:44 AM

Oh, please, a witch hunt. This queen serves afacsist with no obvious snese of style. No one wanted to buy her clothes before they became toxic and she wears a hairdo that nayone at the Hair Cuttery could produce. I'm sure the hairdresser is what a colleague used to describe as a "tud sniffing queen". If he's going to serve clients who'd happy promote discrimination agaist him, fine, but don't make it easy on him.

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2019 12:51 AM

R132, doesn't sound "worked up" at all.

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2019 12:52 AM

Wit bothers weak-minded people, R136. Pay 132 no attention.

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2019 12:55 AM

Perhaps it is subterfuge? Her hair is pretty ridiculous. They all look like the fanciest white trash Nevada could produce.

by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2019 1:53 AM

Fuck them. Not literally.

by Anonymousreply 139October 8, 2020 5:11 PM

Ivanka and Tiffany drop him inside of a month.

by Anonymousreply 140October 8, 2020 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!