Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Trump releases a statement.

And makes it about herself.

From the statement:

"Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain."

Note that she mentions Ashli Babbitt before others, then finally the Capitol police. Then she goes on to air her personal grievances. Bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 7:29 PM

"Salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations ... – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda."

Is she talking about her husband's statements over the last 10 years? Fuck this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 5:40 PM

Whore! Get out of the people's house, whore!

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 5:44 PM

Original thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 5:48 PM

Best be going.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 5:55 PM

#BeGone

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 5:56 PM

That tells us a lot!

Her whole staff quit the day after the insurrection, and now we know it took her THIS long to find a new ghostwriter. And she couldn't get a good one.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 6:01 PM

Will she send best wishes to the 9/11 terrorists' families next?

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 6:24 PM

FF for the duplicate thread.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 6:27 PM

Who cares?

Melanoma is in my rear view mirror and I ain't looking back no more!

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 6:39 PM

She plagiarized her own speech this time.

Oh and she’s a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 6:44 PM

She references the dead cops in the same sentence as the domestic terrorists, so basically she’s parroting what fucking Trump said about the protests in Charlottesville when a young woman was killed:

“There are fine people on both sides”

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 6:59 PM

She really should just stick to showing off her snatch.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 7:22 PM

Trump is using ALL of this for personal gain.

He's still raising money off his white trash army of suckers!

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 7:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!