Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Identifies Real Victim of the Deadly Capitol Riots

Herself

People were mean to her.

She ain't seen nothing yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2021 10:00 PM

Bitch, just wait.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 2:00 PM

Paywall.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 2:06 PM

^ Not paywalled for me and I'm not a subscriber

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 2:09 PM

Last week, five people died as rioters incited by President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol seeking lawmakers to lynch. But First Lady Melania Trump has identified the worst thing about the entire horrific spectacle—people saying mean things about her online.

In a deeply weird and jarring farewell statement posted by the White House early Monday morning, Melania first paid tribute to those who lost their lives in last week’s violence carried out in support of her husband, before going on to settle some scores against unspecified people who she claims have “attacked” her over the past few days since the riots.

“I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week,” she began, in a paragraph which, at first, you assume is a condemnation of Trumpist rioters. But she then goes on to say: “I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me—from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.”

It’s not exactly clear what she’s referring to—it’s hard to believe that Melania has really been at the forefront of anyone’s mind since last week’s unprecedented assault on American democracy. It could be a reference to a CNN report that she was doing a photoshoot at the White House when rioters were laying siege to the Capitol on behalf of her husband.

It could also refer to Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who previously served as an aide to the first lady, who condemned her last week. In an article for The Daily Beast, Melania’s former BFF wrote after the Capitol riot: “It was an assault on human life and our great democracy. Unfortunately, our president and first lady have little, if any, regard for either.” Her chief of staff, Stephanie Grisham, resigned on the day of the insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 2:10 PM

Elsewhere in her decidedly odd statement, Melania offered her first condemnation of the riots, five days after they happened. She wrote that she “absolutely condemn[s] the violence that has occurred on our Nation’s Capitol,” and added: “I implore people to stop the violence, never make assumptions based on the color of a person’s skin or use differing political ideologies as a basis for aggression and viciousness.”

However, she also seems to praise Trump’s supporters—hitting entirely the wrong note in the wake of last week’s violence. “It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence,” she wrote.

It’s also been noted that the statement paid tribute to the pro-Trump rioters who died last week before she mentions deceased Capitol Police Officers Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. Sicknick was struck by rioters with a fire extinguisher, while Liebengood died by apparent suicide on Saturday, days after responding to the destructive siege.

The statement also misspelled the surname of Ashli Babbitt, the Trump-supporting Air Force vet who was shot dead during the riot.

Melania signs off with an apparent farewell message to the American people, saying that serving as first lady has been “the honor of [her] lifetime.” She adds: “I want to thank the millions of Americans who supported my husband and me over the past four years and shown the incredible impact of the American spirit... Most importantly, I ask for healing, grace, understanding, and peace for our great Nation.”

So there goes Melania, signing off exactly as she served: Complaining about people being mean to her, completely misjudging the mood of the nation, and spouting trite soundbites about morality and good behaviour while saying nothing about the deranged actions of her husband.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 2:10 PM

I was arranging porcelain for my book, you Philistines!

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 2:10 PM

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff: Melania Has Blood on Her Hands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 2:11 PM

This cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 2:13 PM

Such a whore. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 2:17 PM

Feckless cunt

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 2:19 PM

Cheap fuckin' skeeza.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 2:20 PM

Back to the pole, dear

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 2:23 PM

Is this about the rugs? It must be about the rugs.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 2:26 PM

#BeBitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 2:26 PM

No pity for her.

- John Ford c.1630

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 2:28 PM

Such a waste of perfectly good plastic.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 2:28 PM

What a doofus.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 2:29 PM

ByeBitch

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 2:32 PM

She can forget about getting a cameo in the SATC reboot.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 2:41 PM

Maybe when two narcissists breed and one of them is cumming dust, it creates whatever Barron is.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 2:51 PM

And this is why whores should only open their mouths to swallow dick & cum.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 2:56 PM

Be Gone

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 2:58 PM

She's dumb and insensitive. And so is whatever poor employee who wrote that.

I wouldn't ask her to condemn her husband. But she could just stick to the events. She could write a farewell thank you at another time.

Brazen? Craven? Both?

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 3:03 PM

It reads as if she actually wrote it herself.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 3:05 PM

She looks like a blonde wigged whore. Because SHE IS.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 3:06 PM

Do they make wigs with the roots showing?

You know, for that natural look.

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2021 3:12 PM

R26 Of course.

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2021 3:15 PM

This witch deserves nothing, zero empathy. She’s a fucking layabout and liar. A whore’s heart of stone. I hope she is degraded for years to come. She did fucking NOTHING for the United States, I find her criminal, I’m sorry. A slap in the face to real women.

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2021 3:17 PM

This little detail from Stephanie Winston Wolkoff's piece made me laugh:

[quote]In her free time she took up “albuming” and made scrapbooks filled with photographs of herself.

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2021 3:42 PM

PS Fook Creasemoose!

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2021 3:50 PM

What happened to her hair?

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2021 4:30 PM

Poor Barron.

His father is a psychotic with NPD, and his mother is really THIS selfish and shallow. He's doomed.

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2021 4:47 PM

Instead of plagiarizing Michelle Obama she's plagiarizing herself:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2021 5:06 PM

A lot of Republicans were fine with the riots:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2021 5:07 PM

There's a reason she's been the least visible First Lady of the media age.

Not even the world's best spin experts can make it look like there's anything under the fake hair, fake face, and fake tits.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2021 5:12 PM

Have you heard the one about Marie Antoinette and the guillotine?

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2021 5:16 PM

Couldn't be bothered to intercede

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2021 5:33 PM

I finally understand how annoyed the Nazi Boomers are about PC SJWs when the youngsters get mad at you for pointing out that she's an old hooker with big cockeyed fake tits. I've been banned from FB groups for "shaming sex workers".

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2021 5:36 PM

R33. Duh. Mel don't give a fuk

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2021 5:39 PM

A US Army Captain resigns her commission after leading a group to the riots. The Army is looking into other people who may have been involved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2021 5:43 PM

Melania's grammar remains puzzling.

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2021 5:51 PM

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, R38, and I can see why you've been banned from certain groups.

Comparing, decent, honest, skilled sex workers to that worthless plastic sociopath? That is SO WRONG!!!

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2021 5:58 PM

Do you recognize these neckbeard MAGA shitstains?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2021 6:00 PM

Be kind 🤡

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2021 6:02 PM

One of the zip tie guys claims he just found those zip ties on the floor, and was waiting to give them to a police officer.

Uh huh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2021 6:03 PM

Republican AGs group sent robocalls urging protesters to the Capitol. GOP officials now insist they didn’t know about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 11, 2021 6:04 PM

#44 AFO is already in custody

by Anonymousreply 47January 11, 2021 6:05 PM

Can’t people find it in their hearts to leave her alone. By all accounts, she was upstairs washing and blow drying his toupees.

Someone has to make sense of that lemonade cotton candy bouffantine. Would you really rather see that blubbery hot mess bald??

by Anonymousreply 48January 11, 2021 6:05 PM

Buh-bye, whore!

by Anonymousreply 49January 11, 2021 6:07 PM

I wonder how many people are sending the names of Trump, Hawley, et. al. to the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2021 6:24 PM

This is about what I'd expect of her, though I am a bit disappointed she didn't take the opportunity to throw Vanky under the bus (My Donald under the influence of hussy daughter (not the fat one))

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2021 6:32 PM

A spectacular WHORE

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2021 6:48 PM

So, when's the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2021 6:55 PM

Before the coffee table book she was working on last Wednesday comes out, R53

She'll need the money since he's broke.

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2021 6:59 PM

This bitch.

After Donald, Ivanka, and Jared... she is the next one who needs to be dragged through the streets by her weave and pelted with shit... as shame bells ring out in the background.

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2021 7:02 PM

I'd fly to Washington, if...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2021 7:27 PM

[quote]Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength...

Is there not an oh, dear or two in that partial second sentence? Wouldn't families be possessive if she's referring to their comfort and strength but more, wouldn't she be praying for comfort and strength for the families rather than praying for their comfort and strength?

Whorelish as a first language, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]she is the next one who needs to be dragged through the streets by her weave and pelted with shit...

You really want to make her suffer, put her in jail and let her age naturally.

by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2021 7:41 PM

Dont #BeBullying

#BeBest

by Anonymousreply 59January 11, 2021 7:48 PM

#BeGone

by Anonymousreply 60January 11, 2021 8:26 PM

Best you be gone, fuck lady.

by Anonymousreply 61January 11, 2021 8:27 PM

#SHAME

by Anonymousreply 62January 11, 2021 8:28 PM

...Keep telling yourself that...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 11, 2021 9:11 PM

Does Donald have a toupee? I doubt it. I think he just grew his hair super long on one side and then blow dries and teases it and then flips it over onto his head like an omelet.

by Anonymousreply 64January 11, 2021 9:18 PM

That’s called a combover, r64.

by Anonymousreply 65January 11, 2021 9:33 PM

Ve feelz for Frau Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 11, 2021 9:42 PM

Her chewed up nipples might be, but she is surely not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2021 10:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!