Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Good Samaritans Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange Out Together in the East Village

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 3, 2021 6:20 PM

Is Susie still making excuses for Dump?

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2021 1:21 AM

Sue finally got that Trump revolution she was looking forward too.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2021 1:21 AM

Love Lange and I think it is cool that they are friends. Lange is a liberal democrat so maybe she knows more than we do. (About Susan)

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2021 1:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2021 1:40 AM

I don’t recognize the woman in the red mask in OP’s pic, but Susan Sarandon, in the purple coat holding on to her wheelchair, is doing pretty good for her age.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2021 1:48 AM

Wearing Canada Goose . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2021 1:55 AM

No more fear now, Sue Cunt Sarandon.

[bold]Susan Sarandon Sure ‘We Would Be at War’ If ‘Very, Very Dangerous’ Hillary Clinton Had Become President[/bold]

[quote]“She would’ve done it the way Obama did it. Which was sneakily. He deported more people than have been deported now. How he got the Nobel peace prize I don’t know.” Concedes Sarandon, “I think it was very important to have a black family in the White House and I think some of the stuff he did was good. He tried really hard about healthcare. But he didn’t go all the way because of big pharma.”

[quote]During the 2016 election season, Sarandon expressed her refusal to vote for Clinton, getting into a political feud with “Trumpian” Hillary supporter Debra Messing and suggesting that, as an upside, the Trump administration will at least “bring the revolution.” Explained Sarandon in an endorsement letter supporting Green Party candidate Jill Stein published last November, “Fear of Donald Trump is not enough for me to support Clinton, with her record of corruption.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2021 2:02 AM

Fuck you Susan!

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2021 2:03 AM

She's a dumb cunt. America is at war. With itself.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2021 2:15 AM

3SupremeCourtJusticesSusan

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2021 2:25 AM

Absolutely love it!

I think it’s great that they’ve maintained what appears to be a close friendship since “Feud,” which is brilliant and my favorite thing either has done in over a decade.

They’ve been seen together at plays, theaters, and Sarandon has attended a few of Lange’s photography exhibitions (see thread below). They’re both dyed-in-the-wool Democrats, so it’s no surprise.

They should do another project together.

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2021 7:49 PM

Thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2021 7:50 PM

That’s mama! So kind and humble!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2021 7:54 PM

I want it to be revealed that they’re a couple, scissoring, and gorging on each other’s cunts. I love these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 4:34 AM

Just lost a shitload of respect for Lange. Who would willingly hang around with Supreme Cuntess Sarandon?

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 4:51 AM

'The Hunger' with David Bowie, Catherine Deneuve and Sarandon was a favorite. Since Susan's comments on the 2016 election, I cannot make myself watch it anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 4:53 AM

The elderly actresses were a pair of evil-doers, as they were seen stealing money from homeless people as well as hitting an older woman with her wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 5:00 AM

Sarandon isn't a Democrat, r12. My goodness, she is famously NOT a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 5:07 AM

Lange is. Supported Clinton AND Obama.

I should know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 5:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 5:16 AM

M, you look at J as if praying for her to pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 5:17 AM

R20, Lange turned against Hillary after Senator HRC voted to invade Iraq. Whether she voted for her in 2016, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 5:32 AM

Thanks for weighing in, Susan @ R23

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 6:06 AM

I didn't realize Sarandon is two and a half years older than Lange.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 7:11 AM

Hillary did not "vote to invade Iraq", r23, but thanks for the effort.

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2021 7:22 AM

OP I want a Jessica Lange/Susan Sarandon web series...

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2021 8:06 AM

[quote] Hillary did not "vote to invade Iraq"

I had no difficulty decoding what the "Iraqi WAR Resolution" meant and I'm not even a senator. If Hillary voted for it without understanding what she was doing, was she drunk again?

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2021 8:57 AM

[quote] I think it’s great that they’ve maintained what appears to be a close friendship since “Feud,” which is brilliant and my favorite thing either has done in over a decade.

I wouldn't be able to resist slapping Sarandon viciously, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2021 10:20 AM

R20 Interesting photo of Meryl with Lange and HRC. More interesting given that Meryl famously auditioned for the part of the blond woman in Dino de Laurentiis's King Kong, a part which launched Lange's professional film career. Here is Meryl re-counting the story of that failed audition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2021 1:17 PM

R23 aAnd then she supported Obama.

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2021 2:49 PM

R23 And of course she voted for Hill. She went on Colbert and made fun of Kellyanne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2021 2:50 PM

R30 More interesting than that is just how much M loves J. M ain’t loving no Republican, I can tell you that.

At the 4-minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2021 2:54 PM

More recently (last month) on the Today Show:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2021 2:56 PM

R27 A “Grace & Frankie”-esque show with more bite and sex would be divine.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2021 2:57 PM

I'm surprised this entitled cunt is wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2021 2:59 PM

What’s interesting about that story, R30, is that Dino initially wasn’t impressed with and didn’t want Lange either.

[quote] Producer Dino De Laurentis took one look at her '70s blonde 'fro and decided they shouldn't even test her, but an Assistant Director, noting she'd come such a distance, managed to put her before a camera. As she did her scene, the A.D., then others—and finally the legendary Italian—came in to watch. Over many actresses, Lange got her first film, a featured part as "Dwan," cast opposite Jeff Bridges and Charles Grodin in John Guillermin’s remake of the 1933 classic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2021 3:05 PM

I love Jessica Lange. Susan’s a old cunt.

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2021 3:18 PM

Streep seems intimidated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2021 2:05 AM

They were out together again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 25, 2021 12:28 AM

Susan talking to Jimmy Fallon about her walks with Jess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2021 8:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2021 8:46 PM

I liked Sarandon until her public unraveling and batshit craziness came out and she clings to it even today. She can't admit that she was wrong, even in the face of Trumpist fascism she can't admit it. Her ego is way out of bounds, no wonder Robbins dumped her. That kind of person is absolute hell as a partner.

Lange is fine, she was always a good actress. I suppose they've become friends after Feud, now they're just two old women wandering around New York looking rough.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2021 9:58 PM

Sarandon didn't vote for Hillary because of Hillary's vote for the Iraq War. But she then voted for Biden, who also voted for that same Iraq War.

And then when COVID first hit and people were worried, she posted a smug tweet about how all of you now know how it feels to be a refugee in a war torn land without access to quality healthcare.

And she's become a lazy, shit actress to boot. She didn't even try with Bette Davis.

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2021 10:07 PM

I love that they became friends as a result of Feud. It gives the series, which I already love, an added depth and poignancy. Their friendship doesn’t surprise me either; they’re both liberal Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 45January 28, 2021 4:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2021 6:38 AM

Well neither has been able to hold a husband so at least they have each other. Pity G moved to Montana. She could join them.

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2021 6:43 AM

Um r45 were you paying attention to that whole Bernie vs. Hillary thing and Sarandon's infamous support of Bernie and not Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2021 6:44 AM

R47 Pity neither G nor any of your costars cares to take walks with you.

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2021 6:45 AM

Yes Susan. That is one of the problems of having three Oscars. Petty jealousy alienates people but then you wouldn't know about that. If it makes you feel better I lost in 1988 too. (although you lost twice and were never invited back but at least you have a husband.)

Are you doing anymore of those Smurf blue people movies?

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2021 6:48 AM

R48 Of course I was and get this, I was a Bernie supporter too (still love him!). ::cue ominous haunted house music::

I don’t think Sarandon should have gone as far as she did with putting down Hill, but I get and understand her anger.

by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2021 6:49 AM

actually I do too r51

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2021 6:51 AM

Susan is one of the very few in Hollywood worthy of respect for standing tall against the zombie herd and thinking for herself. I'll take one of her over fifty who jump on the train thinking that's what they are expected to do.

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2021 7:13 AM

R53 A-fuckin-men. I bet Lange respects her for it, too.

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2021 7:17 AM

She consistently was against Hillary for years. She's not a hypocrite who jumped on board when everyone else did.

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2021 7:20 AM

Lange has been against Hill since the late naughts - she enthusiastically supported Obama and even campaigned for him - though you wouldn’t know it because she’s never criticized Hill publicly.

I have a feeling Lange was a quiet Bernie supporter, too.

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2021 7:23 AM

I hope they work on another project together.

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2021 9:56 PM

Apparently, you can hear Jess in the background saying, “God… wow.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 3, 2021 6:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!