Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardo Thread - Niall Hogran and Lewis Fataldi

How fat are these blubber lords going to get in 2021?

by Anonymousreply 90March 3, 2021 11:40 PM

Love the name of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2021 1:31 AM

Two FAT rich boys.

by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2021 1:34 AM

They’re fat bc they’ve the money to eat as much lardo food as they want. Probably enjoy takeaways every single day.

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2021 1:36 AM

Lewis Fataldi thread got paywalled. Shall we continue here?

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 9:03 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 9:08 PM

Yes, this is the new thread for discussing those two lardos and their lardo superfan.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 9:53 PM

A photo from when Niall first started larding out in 2017. You can see the fat lumps under his skin starting to form.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 9:56 PM

SPAZZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 9:56 PM

R6 They are basically lardo triplets!

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 10:37 PM

Niall’s skin looks like raw sausage meat. He always looked like a hog! That was just the beginning of his weight gain timeline. Pudgy cheeks and lumps of fat underneath his skin.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 10:39 PM

That lardo superfan bought that greasy croissant plush toy. She probably thinks it is edible!

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 10:52 PM

Aw, she is going to be so sad when she realises she can’t eat it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 11:15 PM

Gemma is crying because both lardos are MIA. Niall hasn't touched social media for ten days. Maybe he went to rehab again?

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2021 5:32 AM

You know how she is going to heal the pain?

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2021 6:18 AM

Throwback to Niall on tour, with his huge round dough ball face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2021 7:30 AM

So chunky too. Trousers about to rip. That would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2021 7:47 AM

A reminder from the other thread of greedy Gemma's food obsession:

also love a good roast dinner ! haven't had one for a while but i would love one, just without meat or with some meat substitute maybe ?? ahaha this is literally making me hungry now!

then there are some great desserts. my go-to dessert at coffee shops is a millionaire shortbread , it is so nice. then eton mess, victoria sponge and trifles are good .. so many options and i probably forgot to mention something

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2021 7:54 AM

R16, all the trousers he wore on tour were way too tight and on the edge of splitting. He put on so much weight during the tour since he bought his tour wardrobe at the start. The button on his waistbands barely fastened.

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2021 7:55 AM

Didn’t she post quite a few long descriptions of her favourite fattening foods? These are so funny. She loves talking about food.

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2021 7:56 AM

R18 He should’ve got a few sizes bigger trousers so there would’ve been room to grow. He shouldn’t be putting on weight on tour he is on stage all the time but I guess he devours mountains of food too.

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2021 7:58 AM

Waiting for the day his trousers will split on stage. It’s going to be so embarrassing for him.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2021 8:00 AM

True, most musicians lose weight on tour and Hogran did a fair amount of graceless lumbering round on stage, like a water buffalo with a guitar. Harry lost about 14lbs on his world tour despite being much thinner than Lardo to start with.

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2021 8:03 AM

Niall should’ve lost weight too. The schedule is tight with having shows every other night. My guess is that he has been drinking gallons and stuffing his greedy mouth with pizza and burgers. He seems to love those.

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2021 8:09 AM

When was the last time Gemma did a food rant like that R17 posted.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2021 8:11 AM

She was ranting about wanting Mcdonald's and cheesecake only a few days ago. She also posted a long ode to Chinese food, including bubble tea which has fatty lumps of tapioca in it. Then there was her long description of her gross Xmas dinner with all the greasy herrings in cream.

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2021 8:15 AM

She's a student with barely any money, yet spent £15 on an ugly croissant toy! It's funny how she refers to her landlord as her 'host Mum'. Very childish.

Niall looking super greasy at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2021 8:24 AM

She doesn’t realise how hilarious her food rants sound cuz she is fat. It’s always funny when fat people continue eating the unhealthiest way possible. She is just like Hogran.

She just loves all that calorie rich food a bit too much. I tried bubble tea once and it was terrible, but of course greedy Gemma loves it.

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2021 8:31 AM

I can’t believe she spent so much on a plush toy and it’s also very ugly. But to be fair, I think she spends even more money on food.

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2021 8:32 AM

It’s a double “L” at the beginning Llardo. And double “L” are pronounced with a “Y” sound, like llamas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2021 8:53 AM

She just wrote this: 🤣🤣🤣🍔🍔🍔

oooh the egg mcmuffin is my fave from the breakfast menu ! i think i prefer their breakfast products as they don’t have many veggie options on the daytime menu .

by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2021 10:19 AM

And how many of those muffins does she eat in one go? She can’t stop!

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2021 10:34 AM

That pottery porker at R29 has a look of Niall.

She also wrote this about MD:

and yeah actually i did on the weekend ! not a breakfast this time but just a fish burger ,fries, a coke and a raspberry&flake mcflurry . so nice !

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2021 10:38 AM

More and more fast food talks! ‘I did on the weekend!’ Does this mean she had a MD feast on the weekend?

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2021 10:55 AM

Flake McFlurry: 314 cals

Fish Burger: 282 cals

Fries: 337 cals

Coke: 150 cals

= 1083 cals

P.I.G.

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2021 10:56 AM

Notice the glutton says 'just' about a 1000 cal FEAST which she probably had in addition to her three meals a day.

by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2021 10:58 AM

Ew! We know she eats about 5000 calories a day so that will be a snack for her!

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2021 11:03 AM

She has definitely had breakfast lunch and dinner as well as that Mcdonald’s feast. ‘just’! Hopefully she enjoyed her quick snack.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2021 1:01 PM

So are the Brits now fatter than us Americans? It looks like they are better at everything than us

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2021 6:57 PM

Niall, Lewis Fataldi and Gemma would all fall into that fatty category. Seems like all of them are very good at eating.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2021 7:14 PM

The UK is right behind The US in the obesity epidemic. I think British TV though is more reflective of that than American TV.

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2021 7:17 PM

It’s not a surprise if people are stuffing their faces with Mcdonald’s food and other gross unhealthy food on regular basis.

I think that 5000 cals a day is normal for a lot of people in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2021 8:11 PM

A big cup of bubble tea can have almost 700 calories with three the toppings. Of course this calorie monster loves it.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2021 10:13 PM

Bubble Tea was first drunk decades ago by impoverished Asian people who needed a very cheap, high calorie meal alternative in times of hardship ... but of course jelly belly Gemma drinks it as well as scoffing down a huge meal. She must love the heapings of rice they serve in Chinese restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 43February 25, 2021 7:51 AM

Jelly belly Gemma! 🤣 So it was invented for people who didn’t have much and had to get their calories from the drink? Gemma is getting way too many calories. She will have a massive bubble tea with her huge McDonald’s meal.

She definitely loves that rice R43 mentioned. Can probably eat it endless amounts of it. Didn’t she say she loves Chinese food.

by Anonymousreply 44February 25, 2021 8:19 AM

Jelly belly Gemma has been ranting about her love of bubble tea. Here’s a take from her blog:

‘my newest fave is coconut milk tea with coffee jelly and blueberry boba’

She also inserted a picture of a very creamy looking drink and I had to check the calories of the drink she described. 616 CALS in one drink! Coconut milk tea is one of the most calorific options.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 25, 2021 11:23 PM

Interesting that she started out liking the healthy bubble teas like mango and apple but ended up with not only blueberry tapioca balls (boba) but also super fattening coconut milk and jelly!

I tried bubble tea and one mouthful was enough. A slimy mess. Sherpas on Mt Everest drink it with yak's milk for energy but who would have thought some fat girl in London would think such a calorific concoction should accompany a massive meal not replace it?

by Anonymousreply 46February 26, 2021 4:40 AM

Yes R46. She probably abandoned the fruit tea options when she gained more weight and the calorie content in those wasn’t enough for her growing belly anymore. She really seems to choose the unhealthiest options possible.

It’s a good idea to have those calorific drinks in such challenging circumstances, but like you said greedy Gemma has these with her meals! She should replace her meals with that 600 calorie drink, but instead enjoys other high calorie foods with it! With a Mcdonald’s meal like hers, she’d be having about 1700 calories in one meal! Terrifying!

by Anonymousreply 47February 26, 2021 6:37 AM

It's no wonder she never shows her body in photos. She's probably the size of a small sofa.

by Anonymousreply 48February 26, 2021 6:57 AM

Yep! What size is she? Definitely needs a seatbelt extension on airplanes too. Soon enough she’ll need two seats.

by Anonymousreply 49February 26, 2021 7:23 AM

Will she ever realise that she is just getting fatter every single day? 5000 cals is not a healthy diet. She is hilarious; posting all her food rants on social media.

by Anonymousreply 50February 26, 2021 7:30 AM

She probably weighs about 20 stone.

by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2021 10:55 AM

McDonald’s meals come with a drink. Why would she get a drink and a bubble tea?

by Anonymousreply 52February 26, 2021 12:03 PM

She probably looks something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 26, 2021 2:43 PM

R53 Bloody hell shes a unit!

If Gemma doesnt look like this yet she will before too long downing 5K calories a day. I couldnt get that much down even after a 70 km bike ride

by Anonymousreply 54February 26, 2021 3:02 PM

Exactly! She is definitely not far from that! She eats like a pig and sounds like she’s done so for quite a while now. Not many people could down 5000 calories like she does!

by Anonymousreply 55February 26, 2021 3:38 PM

OP What did Niall Horan ever do to you?

by Anonymousreply 56February 26, 2021 3:40 PM

R52 Because she is fat and used to consume heaps of calories?

by Anonymousreply 57February 26, 2021 5:37 PM

Or what did that Gemma girl do?

by Anonymousreply 58February 26, 2021 9:21 PM

R56, what Niall did to me is offend my eyes by morphing from a cute twink in 1d to a gross lardo as a soloist!

by Anonymousreply 59February 27, 2021 3:00 AM

Brand new gifs of Bloat Horan and his moon face talking about wanting to tour. That awful sticking up hairstyle makes his face look even rounder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 27, 2021 3:03 AM

R22

How dare you call my lumbering graceless.

by Anonymousreply 61February 27, 2021 4:16 AM

Cannot see anything in that link R60 sent!

Niall’s weight gain is very offensive. He should look cute and fit and not a wobbly butter ball.

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2021 7:12 AM

Same goes to Gemma. It’s embarrassing that young people let themselves gain weight and be completely out of shape. They should be representing our future and being overweight is one of the worst things you can do to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2021 7:22 AM

Gemma thinks it's fine to be fat.

by Anonymousreply 64February 28, 2021 11:21 AM

Is she one of those people who preach ’body positivity’ so their fatness would be accepted? Then gorges themselves on all that fattening junk food.

by Anonymousreply 65February 28, 2021 11:36 AM

Of course Gemma thinks it’s okay to be fat. She loves her blubber boy favourites and thinks their fatness is cute. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2021 5:32 PM

She hasn’t posted her food rants for a few days. Is she ill?

by Anonymousreply 67March 1, 2021 12:39 AM

You guys are ruthless. What has this girl done to you?

by Anonymousreply 68March 1, 2021 7:17 PM

Gemma got an anon on her blog asking if she thought Niall ever restricted calories and she got cross:

sorry what ? why would he ? he is in a good shape and looks incredible

by Anonymousreply 69March 2, 2021 4:48 AM

She doesn’t want him to restrict calories. That would be a nightmare for her.

by Anonymousreply 70March 2, 2021 6:18 AM

Of course she got cross. In what world is Niall Hogran in a good shape?

by Anonymousreply 71March 2, 2021 9:20 AM

Lardo stan was going off on another anon last night. Last year, Niall was dropped by his modelling agency Wilhelmina for being too fat and unphotogenic. Gemma is in denial:

i haven’t heard anywhere that he has been ‘dropped by wilhelmina’ or anything like that. like idk if he is still with them but there could be a thousand more reasons that the contract has possibly ended ?

by Anonymousreply 72March 2, 2021 10:27 AM

There is no other reason they have dropped him. He got fat and always looks greasy in photos. It’s a waste of time to have a lardo like Niall on their list.

Why is Gemma in denial? Niall should try plus size modelling or food advertising.

by Anonymousreply 73March 2, 2021 10:38 AM

She also posted with a tag ‘He is super cute with whipped cream on his face’ about Hogran. Why is she obsessed with cream?

by Anonymousreply 74March 2, 2021 10:41 AM

She just posted some gifs where fat Niall talks about how much he hates sharing food!

Here:

My least favorite restaurants are tapas restaurants where you have to go, like, sharing plates and you get, like, one prawn, so I refuse to go to any sort of sharing restaurants. I like to have my own meal.

PIG! 🐷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 2, 2021 12:42 PM

Of course fat Niall doesn’t like to share his food. He is incorrigible! He REFUSES to go to those sharing restaurants. He is so rude too. Niall is the definition of the word PIG!

by Anonymousreply 76March 2, 2021 7:51 PM

Gemma got this ask:

I guess it's a matter of taste but Niall had a really defined, photogenic face in 1d and now his face is very round and they say the camera adds 10 lbs so thinner is better for modelling. I mean my other fav Zayn facially looks practically the same as he did in 1d so why doesn't Niall?

Her hilarious reply:

his face is not even that round ? he’s always had round-ish features . ‘why doesn’t niall?’ well do you even have any idea what you’re talking about ? and anyway why should he look like he looked when he was 16? yeah he shouldn’t . that would be worrying if he did. he is not a teenager anymore.

by Anonymousreply 77March 2, 2021 8:40 PM

She knows Niall has a round face and she loves it. She seems to be glad about every single pound he puts on.

by Anonymousreply 78March 2, 2021 9:01 PM

She made a 'Scandinavian sandwich cake' and posted it. Some kind of gross creation of creamy mousse covered in salmon and prawns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 2, 2021 9:26 PM

Not gonna lie, it looks delicious but also it’s probably very fattening.

by Anonymousreply 80March 2, 2021 9:59 PM

Why are ALL her posts about food or about Niall and food? She is obsessed to a dangerous degree. Any new pics of Fataldi?

by Anonymousreply 81March 2, 2021 10:01 PM

Why would that be dangerous?

by Anonymousreply 82March 2, 2021 10:17 PM

How can she be so obsessed? Food and Niall are the only things revolving around her head. I wonder what a full day of eating looks like to Gemma. Her food options seem to be pretty unhealthy.

I haven’t seen any new photos of Lewis Fataldi recently. He will come back from his social media hiatus with a fresh 20 pound layer of lard.

by Anonymousreply 83March 2, 2021 10:21 PM

She wrote out a long description of the Sandwich Cake. Mayo, mayo, cream and more cream! I don't get how it resembles a sandwich either, does anyone else? So weird.

yesss ! the fillings are egg&mayo and salmon&creme fraiche with dill, white pepper and lemon. it’s been layered with 50/50 toast and then the ‘icing’ is just cream cheese& mayo mix and then i added some decorations ! it’s very traditional thing to serve on bdays and so on. don’t have to make lots of little sandwiches when you can make a cake haha. then you just slice it up and you basically have a sandwich on your plate.

you can choose whatever fillings you desire (idk like tuna, ham etc). can’t really go wrong. it’s pretty easy to make too. ☺️

by Anonymousreply 84March 3, 2021 6:41 AM

Of course it’s been drowned in mayo and cream. What can we expect from that cream loving girl? That cake must be packed with calories. She loves describing and talking about food.

Place your bets, did Gemma have a big helping of that cake?

by Anonymousreply 85March 3, 2021 7:28 AM

Probably ate about a quarter of it. She reblogged those gifs of Niall gorging on pizza again too.

by Anonymousreply 86March 3, 2021 12:24 PM

At least a quarter of it! A snack for her.

Always reblogging Niall’s pizza stuffing. She probably gets turned on when she sees that pig eating.

by Anonymousreply 87March 3, 2021 12:28 PM

Yeah, it doesn’t even sound like a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 88March 3, 2021 4:17 PM

If Gemma puts cream on everything it’s not a wonder why she is fat. She seems like the kind of person who eats a big bowl of sugary cereal for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 89March 3, 2021 8:53 PM

Looks like this thread got paywalled. Let’s continue in a new one I just started.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 3, 2021 11:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!