Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ricky Schroder is inciting violence on Twitter.

Hopefully enough people will report him so his Twitter piviledges will be revoked. He was supposed to move to Parler anyhow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 15, 2020 3:37 PM

Asshole

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2020 11:57 PM

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2020 12:00 AM

I resisted the urge to be a smartass on his tweet, because I'm sure the more people he engages the more Twitter will look away.

Money before morality.

The people responding seem level headed.

"Keep pointing the chin."

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2020 12:01 AM

Someone tweeted that his episodes of Scrubs should be removed. I have no recollection of him guest starring.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2020 12:03 AM

[quote] These GPS coordinates are where we are meeting on January 3rd. Then We’re headed out for Target Practice for whomever would like to join us.

He has called a meeting in a trailer park. On Jan 3rd. I guess the book he wrote has been published. That would explain his recent media PR attention. He's a conservative fleecing other conservatives. It's not like he would be asked to host SNL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2020 12:08 AM

I'm trying to be as open minded as possible. I have a serious question. What snaps in the minds of (once somewhat reasonable) Hollywood Rightwingers when they get older? I'm thinking about people like Charleston Heston, Ted Nugent, Victoria Jackson, Chuck Woolery, Jon Voight, Andy Williams, Janine Turner, etc. Were they always this batshit, but kept their mouths shut as long as the checks/jobs were coming in? Or was it the pressures of being a closet Repub in an industry dominated by Liberals that pushed them over the edge?

It's one thing to be a Rightwinger, but when these Hollywood Repubs come out the closet they always seem to align themselves with the most far right/controversial branch of that party. So far right that even a lot of the more moderate Repubs won't even go there.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2020 12:13 AM

r1

If he showed you that, you'd all follow him.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2020 12:17 AM

Ricky's book: Hollywood Party: How Communism Seduced the American Film Industry in the 1930's and 1940's, page 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2020 12:17 AM

Wow. Unhinged much, Ricky?

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2020 12:20 AM

he jus need his asspussy worked over, been a while i reckon....he like that red neck cum up his keester.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2020 12:28 AM

He sounds mental.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2020 12:30 AM

When asked why he didn't have a blue authenticated tick next to his name he responded:

"They’ve taken away my “Official Status” on Instagram & Twitter".

Won't be long till he's banned. He'll have better luck on Parler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2020 12:31 AM

He's got issues (as if that wasn't already obvious).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2020 12:35 AM

Has he even working as an actor anymore? He and fellow racist hasbeen Scott Baio should have a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2020 12:36 AM

[quote] If he showed you that, you'd all follow him.

He has. We've all seen it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2020 12:36 AM

Right-winger and Trump lover Jon Voight was clearly a bad influence on Ricky when they made "The Champ" together 41 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2020 12:38 AM

Really odd that he's trying so hard to be part of Kyle Rittenhouse's life. Almost like he wants to adopt the kid or something.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote]"We’re headed out for Target Practice for whomever would like to join us."

It's "whoever," Ricky dear.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote]Someone tweeted that his episodes of Scrubs should be removed. I have no recollection of him guest starring.

I hope he fucking drops dead , but I am so tired of cheesy liberal attempts at "cancel culture." It's a dumb suggestion. As if he's getting insanely wealthy off of episodes of a show that's been off the air for ten fucking years. And like you, I don't even recall him being on, so why would someone stupidly remind everyone like people give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote]Won't be long till he's banned. He'll have better luck on Parler.

He whined and said he was leaving Twitter for Parler a few weeks ago, but like the majority of the Right-Wing asswipes who try to flounce off of Twitter, they always come back.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2020 12:45 AM

The problem for them is that the audience is at Twitter - not Parler.

Parler is presumably just an echo chamber of sameness. The same people all regurgitating the same talking points and threats.

People like Schroder want the antagonism value and the left leaning audience to play off which will never exist on Parler.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2020 12:54 AM

Coward and hypocrite. Complains about liberals ruining America and the evil liberals of Hollywood. Yet what has he done for society? Does he spend his time donating to charities and volunteering? He got rich from being part of Hollywood. He bitches online all the time because it's easier than actually trying to be a good person and help people. He rather just create a boogeyman to bitch about rather than actually make a change. People like him should be ignored as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2020 1:00 AM

r15, when did he do that??

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2020 1:04 AM

[quote]piviledges

Oh, dear.

Not to detract from your point.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2020 1:05 AM

[quote] Yet what has he done for society?

He's made it worse by paying that disturbed Rittenhouse kid's bail.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2020 1:09 AM

Aw, how cute; he thinks "assholes" (read: libs) care enough about him and his opinions to actually threaten him for having them.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2020 1:26 AM

Has he actually responded to people who ask why he and the other conservative cockroaches still have Twitter accounts as they whine about "persecution" ON Twitter?

Their utopia is waiting for them, so why haven't they fucked off to Parler?

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2020 1:42 AM

wow, dint realize in 2019 he was arrested for domestic violence and his family tried an intervention due to his recent constant partying.....yea he does look like shit .

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2020 2:23 AM

Go on Twitter and report him. I just did. If enough of us do it, they may ban his sorry ass.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2020 2:48 AM

[quote] He has. We've all seen it.

His fartbox looks like crepe paper. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2020 3:50 AM

He doesn't have a blue checkmark for the same reason that Scott Baio isn't getting hired. But they want you to think it's because they're being oppressed for their views.

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2020 4:02 AM

[quote] Right-winger and Trump lover Jon Voight was clearly a bad influence on Ricky when they made "The Champ" together 41 years ago.

Excuse me. Faye Dunaway is the one who actually physically attacked a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2020 4:08 AM

Ugh, when I was a teenager people used to tell me that I looked like Ricky Schroder (we are the same age.) Fortunately, that is no longer the case, since he has sailed off a cliff into the polluted waters of right-wing lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2020 4:08 AM

Twitter is not a "human right." These motherfuckers think every business is supposed to specifically cater to THEM as they tell everyone else to abide by the law. Conservatives are such whining, petulant cunts.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2020 4:10 AM

The guy he bailed out is accused of killing a pedo.

Ricky's co-star in this movie produced by his own family, the late Peter Fonda, wished child molestation upon Barron Trump.

Draw your own conclusions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2020 4:12 AM

[quote] Asshole —Jason Bateman

You should talk. You sided with my harasser over me.

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2020 4:13 AM

Huh R35?? What the fuck are you talking about??

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2020 4:14 AM

I meant this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2020 4:16 AM

R37's response tells me I made the right decision whenever it was I put 35 on ignore (who is also apparently 36, because I can't see it either).

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2020 4:18 AM

I want to violently rape him even more than ever. That's all white men are good for anyway.

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2020 4:19 AM

So why do we have photographic evidence of Ricky’s tattered asshole?

Was he a pass-around boy in the biz?

Is that we he’s such a raging, violent loon now?

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2020 4:20 AM

January 3 is going to look a lot like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2020 4:22 AM

And don't you ever forget who enabled his career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2020 4:24 AM

Hey Ricky: Are Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato, Jr. going?

by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2020 4:25 AM

This is for the fucking course for the Learsketeers, just like Jimmie Walker's homophobia, Mackenzie Phillips trying to rationalize her father's repeated abuse, Gary Coleman's violence against women, Lisa Whelchel being a handmaid, Alyssa Milano being an even bigger bitch than Bonnie Franklin on the rag, and Danny Pintauro harming other gay men by not having safe sex.

God'll get you for ALL of this, Norman Lear. You're no progressive. You're an enabler. You profit off racial divisiveness and treat it like a joke. Well, the joke stopped being funny right now, asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2020 4:29 AM

Par for the course, I meant to say.

But whatever you say about Ricky, don't take your anger out on Franklyn Seales or you're no better.

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2020 4:31 AM

There are so many people like this nowadays, I guess it's the internet amplifying their voices but it sure seems like there's been an explosion of mental illness the last several years.

by Anonymousreply 47December 9, 2020 4:32 AM

[quote] Danny Pintauro harming other gay men by not having safe sex.

R45 You sound so enlightened. Now shut your stupid hetero mouth.

by Anonymousreply 48December 9, 2020 4:33 AM

R37, one of the QAnon/Trumpster rumors is that one of the guys Rittenhouse killed was a convicted pedo.

Our QAnoner is saying that Ricky was a victim of pederasty and therefore wants to protect their hero Rittenhouse.

by Anonymousreply 49December 9, 2020 4:33 AM

[quote]Was he a pass-around boy in the biz? Is that we he’s such a raging, violent loon now?

Karma's a bitch. Literally and figuratively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2020 4:35 AM

I'm gayer than a pride parade that passes up Harvey Fierstein's asshole, R48. I just call them as I see them, regardless of sexuality. And when a gay man hurts other gay people and gets away with it, you're gonna hear from me, Daisy Clover.

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2020 4:36 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2020 4:39 AM

Lest we forget.

I hear Charles Manson's uncle made him wear a dress to school to punish him for being a bad boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2020 4:41 AM

Oh, and guess what:

Norman Lear's business partner in Embassy Television was a Republican. I knew he'd double-cross us one way or another. He gave more Deplorables work than the fucking Klan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 9, 2020 4:46 AM

[quote] Ricky's co-star in this movie produced by his own family, the late Peter Fonda, wished child molestation upon Barron Trump.

No, he didn't "wish it" you dumbass right wing propagandist.

Where is your outrage about trump actually doing that to children? I didnt see that in your response.

by Anonymousreply 55December 9, 2020 4:50 AM

What a sad end for yet another child star.

by Anonymousreply 56December 9, 2020 4:51 AM

Norman Lear is the gift that keeps on giving … to Republicans. Nine years of that fucking [italic]All in the Family[/italic] as a vehicle to project his father's racism and the classism of the British onto the American working class, and we still ended up with eight years of Reagan.

And is Jimmie Walker's black-on-black anti-gay discrimination related to having to play the older brother of such an obvious queen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2020 4:52 AM

[quote] What a sad end for yet another child star.

And what a sadder end for the white race. I'm fed up with tolerance. They won't show it so they don't deserve it for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2020 4:52 AM

Return the fucking favor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2020 4:53 AM

All white men should be raped and those who refuse should be killed. Especially those of German descent. Especially Ricky Schroder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 9, 2020 4:56 AM

Make this the song of war you sing when he gets his comeuppance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 9, 2020 5:00 AM

Just for this, I want Luke Schroder, too.

A father-son rape in the name of social justice. And it's about fucking time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 9, 2020 5:04 AM

omg the poor schroder kids.....do they have to kiss dadddy on the lips ala tom brady??

by Anonymousreply 63December 9, 2020 7:13 AM

Strattons no!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 9, 2020 7:16 AM

[quote] omg the poor schroder kids.....do they have to kiss dadddy on the lips ala tom brady??

You know the Germans are into some kinky shit.

by Anonymousreply 65December 9, 2020 7:18 AM

i think most right wingers are pervy deep down and need to pull that holier than thou bible shit....

ricky u nasty pervo.

by Anonymousreply 66December 9, 2020 7:50 AM

[quote]ricky u nasty pervo.

Is that an insult or a come-on?

by Anonymousreply 67December 9, 2020 7:53 AM

Bi and loved coke

by Anonymousreply 68December 9, 2020 8:14 AM

Growing up in a house of she-plorables and having a career dependent on the idea of being available to women is not a conducive environment for coming out, R68. Why he wastes his time with women when they obviously make him miserable is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 69December 9, 2020 8:17 AM

This is the perfect response to Schroder R31:

Sean M Sultan @captkanaDec 8. Replying to @rickyschroder13 and @Pirate_Hooker81

[bold]The blue check is for celebrities not has beens.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 70December 9, 2020 8:45 AM

[quote] Growing up in a house of she-plorables and having a career dependent on the idea of being available to women is not a conducive environment for coming out, [R68]. Why he wastes his time with women when they obviously make him miserable is beyond me.

Beyond you? It is you. You sound miserable. It's obvious you live a life of convenience store fast food and bleeding gums.

by Anonymousreply 71December 9, 2020 11:51 AM

Well, it looks like all the reports on his Twitter post worked. Not only is Ricky's post gone, but it looks as though his account has been removed as well. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 72December 9, 2020 4:40 PM

Now Ricky can go back to Parler, where I'm sure he and his followers will feel much more at home.

by Anonymousreply 73December 9, 2020 5:25 PM

Notice how liberals don't feel compelled to screech about Parler silencing liberals? Why is it that liberals don't constantly feel compelled to "own the cons" in the stupidest ways imaginable?

by Anonymousreply 74December 9, 2020 5:34 PM

He all butch with his proud boys to hid his queer tendencies....but do they suk too?

by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2020 12:58 AM

I wish he would shoot Danny Pintauro for giving gays a bad name and Kirk Cameron for giving Christians a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 76December 10, 2020 8:21 PM

He's mentally ill. A lot of these traumatized former child stars end up conservative. They're adults so I'm not excusing their behavior but I'm sure they were fucked up working so much as kids and then being discarded away after their cuteness factor ran out. Their parents pimped them out.

Rick actually is more successful than many of his peers. He matured into a good looking man and had many good acting roles.

But he's an asshole which played a big role in his declining filmography. His type of conservative beliefs aren't normal even for a Staten Islander which is more fiscal conservative type or devout Catholic type. His beliefs are extreme on the right wing spectrum like Qanon conspiracies. Evangelicals like Kirk Cameron are equally insane

by Anonymousreply 77December 11, 2020 11:49 AM

Sad, he was so hawt in NYPD Blue.

by Anonymousreply 78December 11, 2020 11:55 AM

Is he on Parler bitching about being *censored* on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2020 12:05 PM

I was on parler yesterday raging 😤 that I couldn’t get on newsmax and calling for a complete ban of fox.

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2020 12:14 PM

Things are way too left wing. Some of the anti mask Right wing stuff is crazy but right wing is logic.

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2020 12:25 PM

Ricky shroder is a patriot. God bless him.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2020 12:33 PM

Real patriots acknowledge the flaws of their country, think forward and think big and actively work to better it for everyone. Sitting online and stirring up conflict and violence is not what a patriot does. Nor is being cruel, condescending and indifferent to other Americans who aren't wealthy or white or straight.

Real patriots aren't stuck in the past and refuse to move forward. Nothing about conservativism is scientific. Its faith-based and we know how that goes when we put religion and ideology over facts. The human species must move forward and accept change and adapt otherwise we go extinct

by Anonymousreply 83December 11, 2020 12:40 PM

R81/R82's mother made a mistake of no leaving her trailer park to get that back alley abortion.

by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2020 12:43 PM

What the hell was on the craft table during the shooting of THE CHAMP? The 3 stars of that film are today all total nutjobs.

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2020 12:46 PM

Ricky Schroeder at the High Country RV Park? Hell no. I’m only going if Scott Baio is there! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 86December 11, 2020 1:46 PM

I'd still hit it.

by Anonymousreply 87December 11, 2020 2:22 PM

R35 Watched this film not too long ago. Ricky gave such a sensitive and heartbreaking performance as the child trying to convince his father not to kill himself. You just wanted to hug and comfort him.

by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2020 2:38 PM

R15 Where is that photo from?

by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2020 2:40 PM

[quote] People like Schroder want the antagonism value and the left leaning audience to play off which will never exist on Parler.

Which is why places like DL have so much appeal to people with contrary opinions.

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2020 2:42 PM

[quote] It's one thing to be a Rightwinger, but when these Hollywood Repubs come out the closet they always seem to align themselves with the most far right/controversial branch of that party. So far right that even a lot of the more moderate Repubs won't even go there.

People are more prone to conspiracy theories when there is distrust in our media and institutions. I've been saying all along that the media's distorted coverage is extremely irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2020 2:45 PM

He sucked in The Champ.

by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2020 3:16 PM

Another Deplorable equating the cancellation of democracy, self-appointed police powers and murder of protesters with "just a difference of opinion."

I hope his next breath disagrees with him!

by Anonymousreply 93December 11, 2020 4:37 PM

He cruised me once at the Nature Store in Century City. He looked manic and grizzled. I was creeped out.

by Anonymousreply 94December 11, 2020 4:55 PM

Cruising Nureyev.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 11, 2020 4:56 PM

If he is inciting violence on Twitter and no one can read it anymore, does his fart make a sound?

by Anonymousreply 96December 11, 2020 4:59 PM

He comes from a deplorable family. His parents are in the photo below and his sister, Dawn, is a evangelical Christian homeschooler who is heavily into QAnon conspiracy theories. She is also married to actor Bradley Gregg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 11, 2020 6:17 PM

Ricky's sister, Dawn...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 11, 2020 6:27 PM

R97, they look like swingers, not MAGAs.

They also look like they are at a swingers resort and no one want to get in the jacuzzi with them.

by Anonymousreply 99December 11, 2020 6:28 PM

Was the movie The Champ cursed? Everybody in that movie went fucking nuts. A literal smorgasbord of crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 11, 2020 6:31 PM

R57 Jimmie Walker is grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 101December 11, 2020 6:35 PM

Suppose they threw a race riot and nobody came?

by Anonymousreply 102December 11, 2020 6:37 PM

Another picture of Ricky's sister, Dawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 11, 2020 6:38 PM

That family doesn't age well...

by Anonymousreply 104December 11, 2020 6:44 PM

Well Dawn, I guess it’s dusk for that hat!

by Anonymousreply 105December 11, 2020 6:46 PM

[quote]That family doesn't age well...

Nor do their politics.

by Anonymousreply 106December 11, 2020 6:48 PM

What is it about Hollywood that makes people go super left wing of super right wing?

Maybe the sensible people are just quiet and too scared to say anything out of being accused by both sides?

by Anonymousreply 107December 11, 2020 7:14 PM

*or

by Anonymousreply 108December 11, 2020 7:15 PM

[quote]What is it about Hollywood that makes people go super left wing of super right wing?

Believing there should be more diversity in Hollywood is not on par with telling everyone to meet them at the gun range because they lost an election and they're going to throw a fit and threaten violence until they get what they want.

by Anonymousreply 109December 11, 2020 7:17 PM

R109

Arguing for more diversity is just being a mindful and compassionate person.

When I was talking about "super left wing". I was talking more about the actors who are raving on about dismantling capitalism, destroying the borders and defunding the police which are more theoretical than practical as we don't have alternatives to any of these yet.

by Anonymousreply 110December 11, 2020 7:21 PM

R107 I think it's just a combination of social media and the Trump presidency that has made everyone put it all out on the table. None of this would have ever been disclosed in those old Rona Barrett magazines.

by Anonymousreply 111December 11, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote] I was talking more about the actors who are raving on about dismantling capitalism, destroying the borders and defunding the police which are more theoretical than practical as we don't have alternatives to any of these yet.

And I'm talking about people who are Republicans: Mitch McConnell for starters. He and others deserve a little more scrutiny right now than your ambiguous raving actor group. I think you probably already knew that but wanted to attempt some fake concern.

by Anonymousreply 112December 11, 2020 8:16 PM

[quote] And I'm talking about people who are Republicans: Mitch McConnell for starters. He and others deserve a little more scrutiny right now than your ambiguous raving actor group. I think you probably already knew that but wanted to attempt some fake concern.

I was talking about people in Hollywood though.

I said "What is it about Hollywood that makes people go super left wing of super right wing?"

I agree that the right wingers are more a danger to society especially people like Rick. But people on the super end of left wing spectrum aren't really being helpful either in fighting them off. There is serious lack of real activism in Hollywood in general.

by Anonymousreply 113December 11, 2020 8:36 PM

Reading this thread makes me want to go to war with Germany all over again.

by Anonymousreply 114December 11, 2020 10:07 PM

Non-gay non-Jewish whites are a danger to all living things regardless of their political beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 115December 11, 2020 10:08 PM

fuck diversity, right wingers like da schroders are nuts ..

by Anonymousreply 116December 13, 2020 6:53 AM

Does anyone have the directions to the trailer park book signing?

by Anonymousreply 117December 13, 2020 11:35 AM

It’s funny that he’s insinuating Abraham Lincoln was a communist after Michael from [italic]Good Times[/italic] called him a racist.

by Anonymousreply 118December 13, 2020 5:21 PM

He was such a cute guy it's a shame he grew up to be crazy and chose the side of evil.

by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2020 4:28 AM

[quote]There is serious lack of real activism in Hollywood in general.

Because left or right, celebrities who actually practice what they preach always pay the price for it. The same could be said for Helen Reddy.

by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2020 4:45 AM

Jeez, Rick Schroder has four kids? I thought he was gay. Maybe I'm mixing him up w/Doogie.

Anyway, he looks rough in that photo from 2016. 46 going on 56...

by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2020 5:02 AM

[quote] Jeez, Rick Schroder has four kids? I thought he was gay.

Because no one who had four children could ever be gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2020 5:04 AM

There's a huge difference between GAY and BI, R122.

by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2020 8:05 PM

Tell me about it, R123.

by Anonymousreply 124December 15, 2020 3:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!