Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Life is not fun

Hey, this is Collin again. Hope you are all ok. I had to move from NYC to San Antonio with a cousin of mine. I work at a Starbucks here and its not fun. I've been drinking and smoking cigars a lot more, and have gained some weight. I am depressed I think. I keep thinking of my former life and miss it. Any encouragement?

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2020 4:07 AM

Keep gaining weight. You deserve to treat yourself. I'm sure the daddies will love more to grab a hold of. How is your hole???? I feel like it is loose.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2020 7:36 PM

You could be dead.

The plague will pass and life will be good again.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2020 7:50 PM

I know it’s corny but seriously focus on one single day-just today – can you eat better just today? Can you do a little bit of aerobic activity today? Sometimes it’s too overwhelming to think about the next few months or the next year but surely you can just work on a single day

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2020 7:55 PM

why did your parents misspell your given name?

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2020 7:59 PM

Oh my god dude, how many times are we going to do this? Can you at least bump an old thread?

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2020 7:59 PM

Here is his original thread. He's had SEVEN sugar daddies, no sympathy!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2020 8:02 PM

Here are his photos; I'm glad he is getting fat and a sloppy hole!!!! He deserves it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2020 8:03 PM

Op, yup, you're right. Real life is not fun. However, real life is all we have. Deal with it, precious.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2020 8:11 PM

Lay off the frappuccinos.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2020 8:20 PM

R9 I do not drink frappuccinos. those are for little girls, I'm a man

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2020 8:33 PM

Then why do you refer to yourself as a boy (BTW: your pic says haven't seen boyhood in a long, long, long time).

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2020 8:36 PM

OP are those pics @R7 you? If so, you do not qualify as a "boy". You are middle aged. And it would be a good idea to stop tanning so much. It will ruin your skin and make you into a wrinkled spotted old man within a few more years.

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2020 8:38 PM

OP, how do I make a chai creme frappuccino at home?

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2020 9:07 PM

R10...as Jackee Harry’s Sandra said, “you’re an OLD man!”

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2020 9:16 PM

Middle aged is around fifty and only in a DLers warped mind does he look 50 in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2020 9:28 PM

DLer's

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2020 9:28 PM

Weed. If that doesn't work, try fisting.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2020 9:57 PM

I’m not middle aged, I’m 28!

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2020 3:20 AM

No duh, real life is rough sometimes.

A change in attitude. Stop thinking how bad you have it and how unfair things have turned out for you. People don’t go through life without experiencing challenges, and that encompasses anything from finances to mental/ emotional health. Stop looking back like your life was so perfect before, because it wasn’t. Having access to material things and money can mask a lot of personal issues. Think of yourself as lucky that you’re still relatively young and got out of that rut of relying on sugar daddies and dependent on material possessions to make you (fake) happy.

Set goals, both longterm and immediate ones. Write them down or etch them into your brain. Because going forward you’re going to find contentment in accomplishing steps towards realizing these goals. You will begin to feel better mentally and emotionally once you start down this road. The other alternative would be to feel sorry for yourself and not do anything about changing the course of your life for the better. You’re going to encounter obstacles but that’s okay because you’ve prepared yourself beforehand. Just forge ahead and take time to appreciate life that you have now and will have in the future. It’s your own life and you’re the writer filling in the empty pages. No one else has that privilege.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2020 3:42 AM

I admire that OP has kept up the catfish for so long. Who here called him a fat ass Kelly Price?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2020 3:48 AM

If you were born in 1990, as your Blogger username suggests, you’re at least 29, dear. Most likely you’re 30 and thus too old to identify yourself as a “boy.” Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2020 3:54 AM

(Yes, I know OP is an EST, but it’s still fun to mock people who are bad at math.)

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2020 3:57 AM

REAL LIFE IS STUPID AND POINTLESS! i gave up on real life years ago and now all i do is get high, drink and fuck strangers, you should give it a try!

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2020 4:00 AM

So let's speculate wildly about who Collinboy really is! I say yes definitely to Texas but him living having lived in NYC with multiple sugar daddies (six!) is a complete fiction. The photos were stolen from Fb/IG/tumblr/wherever and are so clearly not someone who would post here that it is laughable. Starbucks may be true but he's not a recent hire, he's worked in the worst Starbucks in Lubbock for at least three years. He's probably mid-forties and almost definitely has dyed his hair blue. He lives alone in a trailer park and has one cat. I'm picturing Ginger Minj with a skin condition, so let's say Ginger Mange.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2020 4:05 AM

I've encountered several of Collinboy's posts on here over the past year or so, and am legitimately baffled as to whether they're satire or the true ravings of someone with absolutely no self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2020 4:07 AM

Why did you HAVE to move with your cousin? He must need you as a lifeline, otherwise you would be much happier moving back to New York.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2020 4:11 AM

In college I worked part-time at a cafe. I became friends with a coworker in her early 40s. She was bawdy (had the sensibilities of a gay man), and fucking gorgeous. Turned out Sam was a former model (once even photographed by Helmut Newton). Her job at the cafe provided small income and health insurance for herself and her young kids. Before that, she was unknowingly married to a money launderer for the mob, one morning the Feds raided their mansion. Husband arrested and subsequently sent to prison, and her life of luxury ended. She showed me photos of her former mansion and jet set life. She could have felt sorry for herself at starting over with 3 kids at age 40 but she never did that. She found humor in shitty circumstances. For instance, one day after closing we were cleaning the floors. She started laughing and when I asked why, she said “I used to take a private jet to Paris on a whim for a weekend. But look at me now I’m sweeping the floors at a cafe!”

Your story made me think of my friend and how attitude and perception help us to navigate through adversities in our lives.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2020 4:11 AM

Thanks for the support some of you. I needed this

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2020 6:54 PM

Skank.

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2020 7:50 PM

[quote]Thanks for the support some of you. I needed this

Who supported you? They've all been horrible.

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2020 8:00 PM

It's OK if we call you Coleen, isn't it? Thanks. Let's all go with that.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2020 8:04 PM

Yes, you need to gurlie it up a bit, OP, if you wants these "guys" as you keeping calling us to respond to you.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2020 8:06 PM

Now i feel mean.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2020 8:07 PM

Don't feel bad R33, Colleen is a sad sack troll who is always whinging about how sad she is because she is too dumb to work somewhere other than Starbucks. Look at her posting history ye mighty, and despair.

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2020 8:24 PM

Here's my take. I believe the pics are of a guy named Collin. I believe THAT guy has had seven or eight sugar daddies and had to move from NYC to San Antonio to work at a Starbucks. I believe THAT guy is getting fat and has a ruined stretched hole. I'm in San Antonio and saw him on the apps. However, I do not believe the poster is Collin. I believe he knows A LOT about Collin and wants to be him.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2020 9:34 PM

You’re all rude. I’m real

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2020 10:24 PM

R7 Damn, I'd hit it.

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2020 10:31 PM

Collynnia darling I would wish terrible things upon you for your clumsy attempts at trolling but I can't imagine a worse fate than working at a Starbucks in San Antonio.

by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2020 10:46 PM

"I’m not middle aged, I’m 28!

—Collinboy"

Gurl - in gay years - 28 is WELL into middle age!

by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2020 10:56 PM

He's an attention seeking slut. Move on

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2020 2:31 PM

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me

by Anonymousreply 41December 10, 2020 1:33 AM

Collinboy says he’s 29 in a post on12/4/2019, but he’s 28 at R18 last Sunday!! Who is the real Collinboy???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 10, 2020 3:39 AM

R42 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2020 3:45 AM

Suicide can be the answer.

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2020 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!