Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities you are surprised are still alive

Bob Barker

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2020 5:22 PM

Pope Benedict

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Husband

Donald Trump ... Jr.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 11:20 AM

Babs Walters.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 1:13 PM

The Joan Crawford apartment thread got me to look up Carlton Varney, the interior designer.

Not only is he still alive at 83, he would appear to be straight, or at least he played straight at one point. He was married, and has three grown sons, one of whom has produced a grandchild.

Given his garish floral prints, I always thought he was a big old queen, like Billy Haines without the good taste.

Go figure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2020 2:03 PM

Damn, OP, I thought he had died too. Amazing he outlived Alex Trebek

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2020 2:21 PM

All of the ones in jail—Bernie Madoff, Phil Spector, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby. I’m forgetting some. Jail must be healthier than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2020 2:28 PM

Frankie Valli

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2020 3:15 PM

Why do we keep doing this same thread over and over? This thread has almost 500 replies and is still current.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2020 4:49 PM

Don Murray

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2020 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!