Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Parler freaks call for Georgia runoff election boycott

Best news I’ve read all day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 26, 2020 9:19 PM

Yes. YES! Dumbest motherfuckers alive.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 5:43 PM

*snort* Trumptards should boycott politics in general... hehe

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 5:45 PM

REPUBLICANS IN DISARRAY!!

From one of those Parler posts:

"#WALKAWAY FROM RINOS BRAIN KEMP AND BRAD RAFFENSBERGER. BRAIN AND BRAD THINK THEY CAN USE DOMINION VOTE MACHINES TO ELECT CRAZY WARNOCK AND LIDDLE JON OSSOFF. IF ALL PATRIOTS BOYCOTT RIGGED #GASEN ELECTION, THE SUPREME COURT WILL ORDER A REVOTE!”

I wonder if it’s physically painful to be as stupid as they are. I certainly hope so.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 5:46 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HEY GOP: Payback's a BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 5:53 PM

I especially love that they’ve taken up the “#walkaway” hashtag. I wonder what that pathetic kapo POS Brandon Straka thinks about that.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 5:56 PM

The thing of it is... they're not that stupid. I know it's tempting to call them out for the dumb shit that their far-far-far right loons say, but in the end, they win. They won fucking Susan Collins seat, again. The won fucking Joni Ernst's seat, again. They even won that gimp in the wheelchair's seat. They picked up seats in the House when the Democrats should have swept the entire open field. Even goddam fucking car thief idiot Darrel Issa is back in Congress. So, yeah, it's entertaining to think that the Parler idiots are going to sabotage their chances, but in reality, it's going to take everything the Democrats have to win both of the open seats in the Georgia runoff, and even then, the Republicans will just neuter the victory through parliamentary tactics (like the filibuster, that so-called Democrat and goddam fuckwit Joe Manchin has already declared safe for his Republican majority).

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 5:58 PM

Well Georgia is a Republican state. Has been since most State and Federally elected Democrats switched parties. They are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face so I hope they follow through.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 6:02 PM

Manchin voted against approving ACB. He voted to convict Trump. He has not shown a consistent pattern of voting against the Democratic position.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 6:05 PM

I imagine they try to make Liberals feel like they "have it in the bag" at the Georgia runoff election. I hope Liberals don't take the bait and stay at home.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 6:08 PM

I am tempted to create a Parler account just so I can help spread bullshit misinformation like this.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 6:10 PM

R10 Me too, LOL

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 6:14 PM

[Quote]IF ALL PATRIOTS BOYCOTT RIGGED #GASEN ELECTION, THE SUPREME COURT WILL ORDER A REVOTE!”

I'm confused. They want to "derail" this vote so they can get another revote? How would their revote be different from this revote? 😕 How would the know their revote isn't rigged? It'll be administered by the same entities.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 6:14 PM

Fuckwit Manchin votes for the Democratic position when his vote has no chance of making a difference, but when it counts, he votes with the Republicans every. damn. time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 6:16 PM

God, these people are dumb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 6:18 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if it was liberals trolling those assholes on parlor, just to see if they could derail the Republican end of the Georgia race.

I hope so and I hope it works.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 6:24 PM

[quote] I'm confused. They want to "derail" this vote so they can get another revote? How would their revote be different from this revote?

They want voters to present identification. By boycotting the vote, they are in effect voicing their distrust in the election.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 6:26 PM

About time they got a taste of their own medicine, r15.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 6:27 PM

r10 I would think twice about that. I'm no Edward Snowden, but your privacy is probably more at risk simply by creating an account there — which of course makes this all the more ironic.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 6:34 PM

I really wish the dems and liberals would start playing dirty games the same way conservatives and Republicans do to Democrats.

I just don't want them getting caught. And I don't want anyone finding out where the misinformation is coming from to hurt the right. Democrats have to start playing the game more aggressively it their going to get more of a hold in this country.

And go after figures in right wing media too. Smear everyone.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 6:35 PM

You want the website flooded? Call the BTS army.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 6:45 PM

I agree R18. Parler is funded by the Mercers and they're using it to collect all sorts of data on their users (think Cambridge Analytica) to better push their idiot ideas and falsehoods, but more importantly, sell shit to gullible deplorables. I mean how many social media platforms require a scan of a driver's license and a SSN to unlock Parler's services and features?

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 6:47 PM

Are you required to post everything in caps on Parler? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 7:04 PM

We should also do all we can to encourage the MAGAts to form their own political party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 7:32 PM

The Trump nutters want to derail the Senate run-off election (which is required under Georgia law) as punishment for the Republican Governor not demanding a re-do of the Presidential election (which would be a disenfranchisement of every Georgia voter, in the vain hope that maybe Trump could win the re-do, now that everyone knows that Biden has already won.)

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 7:50 PM

If the Magats formed their own political party, that is not the worst thing that could happen to the Republican party. There would be a lot of upside in distancing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 7:52 PM

R25, it would fracture the Repug party. The MAGAts are at least half the party at this point. It would, in no way, benefit Repugs to have the MAGAts split off.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 7:56 PM

So these Georgia Republican voters are pushing for #walkaway? Well bless their little red MAGA hearts.

I wonder how we can help fund their brilliant idea?

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 7:57 PM

MAGA = We shoot ourselves in the face to own the libs.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 8:13 PM

Fuck all of those Cunts. They are worthless white trash anyway.

Fuck all of them!

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2020 8:15 PM

[quote] I imagine they try to make Liberals feel like they "have it in the bag" at the Georgia runoff election. I hope Liberals don't take the bait and stay at home.

"Liberals" are not on Parler.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 8:15 PM

If the Magats split off to form a party, probably the party of Q-Anon, the Republicans can distance themselves from the crazies at the same time they reach out for moderates/independents to come back to the Republican party, using "Defund the Police" as a wedge issue. They can let the Magats attack Biden with all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories, while the establishment Republicans present themselves as the party of rational grown-ups. It's just a matter of positioning themselves correctly.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2020 8:19 PM

[quote] We should also do all we can to encourage the MAGAts to form their own political party.

Establishment Republicans would turn on Trumpsters with such a fury as has never been seen in modern times. Trump would most certainly go to prison as would most of his family and enablers. Those that did not go to prison would be permanently unemployable. Republicans will not allow Trump to usurp the party. He was merely a 4 year convenience but is near death and certainly not indispensable to the Republican Oligarcy.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2020 8:23 PM

This is the mess the Republican party has created for itself.

Fuck them!

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2020 8:27 PM

There are not enough "establishment" Repugs to withstand the MAGAt contingent leaving. The Repug party was already dying pre-Trump. Demographics are destiny and the Repugs are done by 2030.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2020 8:28 PM

Yep. The anti-Trump contingent of what used to be the Republican Party is tiny and terrified.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2020 8:30 PM

This seems too good to be true - like a liberal trolling them. I hope it works!

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2020 8:35 PM

Everything Trump touches dies! Trump definitely killed the Republican party, but it's they're fault. They opened the door for a Trump to be possible in the Republican party.

They are the party of racism and hate, Trump saw that and went for it. Trump would've never been possible in the democratic party. Only the Republican party could Trumpism come alive.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2020 8:37 PM

My plan: Republican loonies boycott the election in Georgia, giving the state two Democratic senators. Biden appoints Toomey US Ambassador to Moldova and Burr US Ambassador to the Kingdom of Tonga, and the governors of PA and NC appoint Democrats to take their place.

Cherry on the cake would be if McConnell suddenly dropped dead and the Democratic governor of KY appointed a Democratic senator from there, too, but you can't have everything.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2020 8:41 PM

. Republicans gained among Asian and Latino voters this year. They already get the majority of the white vote. If the Democrats can’t stop the bleeding with the growing minorities, they’re the ones in trouble. Hopefully, Trump can kill the Republican Party so there’s that,

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2020 8:45 PM

I hope this is liberal trolls posing as conservatives online, because that’s what Republicans snd Russians do to their enemies.

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2020 9:07 PM

Pay no mind to Casshamdra @ r6.

She lives on DL to spam right-wing propaganda immediately after any thread appears.

And the Republicans lost Georgia to Joe Biden. Georgians are fired-up for change, stimulus, COVID prevention and to stop Mitch McConnell’s corruption.

David Perdue runs like a bitch from debates and can’t answer the questions convincingly.

We all remember how Casshamdra’s Election Night victory prediction for Donald Trump worked out ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2020 9:13 PM

No, no, sorry to burst YOUR bubble, ,R6 - the Democrats won the House, for the 2nd time since 2018. That's good enough.

You can fuck off now.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2020 9:26 PM

The Democrats are so naive again and so dead set to believe in what these fugly Trump are barking.

Eldergays please, you should be old enough to know that it's a ploy. Don't be old and gullible at the same time, it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote]Republicans gained among Asian and Latino voters this year.

I'll believe that after the investigations into the obvious cheating and hacking. Funny how percentages change so quickly when the USPS "loses" 300,000 votes for the other party and same-day voting machines are hacked, huh?

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2020 9:33 PM

HA HA HA HA HA, R32! You're killing me!

The GOP has no control over their party - which is The Trump Party. Trump came in like a Trojan Horse in the 2015 primaries and TOOK. CONTROL. OF. THEIR. PARTY.

Some said the if the Trumpsters form their own party, it would splinter the GOP - NEWSFLASH! The GOP has been a splinter party since at least 2012, probably earlier. Remember, they controlled ALL THREE branches of government from 2016 - 2018 and STILL couldn't get anything done!

All of this appears to mean that the only viable party in American politics for the near future is going to be The Democratic Party, for at least the next 6 - 8 years.

The Parler crowd boycotting the Georgia run-offs is the best news I've heard all day because the margins are SLIM and the GOP cannot afford to lose a single vote. Plus, I don't think Trump is going to help out much, whatever he does.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2020 9:35 PM

R38, don't forget about granting Puerto Rico statehood!

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2020 9:36 PM

Yes! Onward Trumptards!

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2020 9:39 PM

[quote] I imagine they try to make Liberals feel like they "have it in the bag" at the Georgia runoff election. I hope Liberals don't take the bait and stay at home.

[quote] "Liberals" are not on Parler.

And yet for some unfathomable reason we are being made aware of what is going on at Parler. What do you suppose we should do with that "insider" knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2020 9:57 PM

We view it as a sign that the GA races are winnable, despite what concern trolls have been insisting.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2020 11:08 PM

The GA races are only winnable when we show up in greater numbers than what the GOP (and Russia) expects.

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2020 11:38 PM

Parler is such a dainty name.

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2020 11:43 PM

If the Democrats were even half as sleazy as the Republicans, they'd have a whole bunch of trolls on Parler encouraging this.

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2020 11:59 PM

I think they’re right! Obviously you can’t trust elections to be fair and the Dominion voting machines are clearly changing votes. Why should they bother to vote at all? This is a very smart move in their part and I’m shocked to see that DL doesn’t seem to get it. We should all respect their decision and encourage them not to vote in the upcoming rigged election in Georgia. Be more supportive, guys!!!!

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2020 12:09 AM

Maybe they will get angrier because their Q-Anon queen, Sidney has been fired. She did call Kemp out.

by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2020 12:19 AM

Parler is a French name.

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2020 12:19 AM

It's hilarious that at some point they rejected French Fries and called them Freedom Fries and now they join a data mining platform with a French name.

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2020 12:25 AM

[quote] that at some point they rejected French Fries and called them Freedom Fries

Datalounge. Where 30 years and 30 seconds are treated exactly the same!

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2020 12:33 AM

r57. That's the right wing for you.

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2020 12:36 AM

Yes, yes, yes!

I think all the Repugs need to skip voting in protest! Then when the Supreme Court sees how unfair it is that the upset GOP voters had to take this step to focus attention on the crimes of the Democrats, the justices will declare Trump the winner!

As a Democrat, I'm really afraid they'll be smart enough to do this.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2020 12:44 AM

Deplorables not voting in the runoff election? Boy, they sure know how to own us Libs. Who told them that's our weakness?

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2020 12:53 AM

Hurry, hurry. Someone figure out how to make them vote in the Georgia election! We must force the to vote. Their master plan is so brilliant. What will we do now???

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2020 1:02 AM

[Quote]we are being made aware of what is going on at Parler. What do you suppose we should do

What we do best. Mock them for their blatant stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2020 1:37 AM

No one *ever* said that republicans were smart.

by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2020 1:46 AM

I just got a parler account. I fully support this boycott

by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2020 3:21 AM

Then it's easy to beat the GOP because the GOP always "expects" blind and unconditional support from the majority and they hire rigged pollsters like Trafalgar and Rasmussen to feed their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2020 3:25 AM

[quote]Parler is such a dainty name.

These dumbfucks pronounce it “parlor.”

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2020 3:38 AM

Did you have to provide your social security number and a photo of your government-issued ID, R64?

by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2020 5:18 AM

Thanks to proper forewarning, the Russian hackers can now deliver a win for Perdue, 51 > 49.

by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2020 6:03 AM

R19, I like your style. Come sit next to me, please.

Democrats need to pour some hush money into sowing absolute chaos within the Republican party. Splinter them, fracture them, break their knees.

by Anonymousreply 69November 23, 2020 6:07 AM

The founders have given up and refer to is as "parlor" now, too.

by Anonymousreply 70November 23, 2020 7:00 AM

We should 100% go on there and encourage the notion that it's not worth voting in Georgia since the Ghost Of Hugo Chavez and the CIA will just change the votes again anyway,

Using phrases like "do your research" or "I did my research" are helpful in this regard.

by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2020 11:17 AM

We need to get a Super PAC to run ads in Georgia claiming to be in support of Governor Brian Kemp or something - real stealthy stuff - and claim that even Trump's legal team claimed the fix was in for Kelly Loeffler who stole the run-off election from Doug Collins, etc. Just a mash of vague, conspiratorially toned nonsense that suggests that the Georgia electoral system is fixed and blah, blah, blah, support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2020 11:21 AM

Is there a way to get fake IDs that work for the Parler registration? That would be the only way I'd join that retched platform and troll the hell out of it.

by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2020 11:32 AM

Trump’s attorney in the GA coup attempt is now advising people to refuse to support Loeffler and Perdue unless they start licking Trump’s crusty anus harder.

Good, good.

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2020 2:06 PM

Oh, they're voting. They're all planning on writing in Collins name, after what #KrakenOnSteroids Sidney said. It's all over twitter! #WeThePeople are writing in Collins so #Dominion can't take their vote!

These people are a mouldy fruitcake of ignorance and mental illness, topped with chunks of nationalism and gun mania, wrapped in rage-inducing plastic with an ugly, airbrushed meme sticker inaccurately calling itself a 'Freshly Baked Patriot Cake'.

Also, George Conaway and several other interesting people share the idiocy of what's going on over at parler, with screencaps and such. He's a great follow, if only to see him troll Anusmouth.

by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2020 2:24 PM

I am hoping we can get out supporters of Ossoff and Warnock. I do not trust Trumpsters or Rethuglicans.

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2020 3:28 PM

Oh R41/R42, you're so right.... except this: tell me one thing I said @R6 that isn't 100% true.

And in case you didn't notice, we lost seats in the House, which is going to make it even harder for the Democrats to pass anything (mostly because we enforce little party discipline) with a slimmer majority. All it's going to take is the defection of a few in caucus to completely stymie the Democratic agenda in the House. Not that it makes that great a difference; unless we win both of the GA runoff races, anything the House passes dies a quiet death on Moscow Mitch's desk (just like the hundreds of bills the House passed since Dems took back the majority in 2018).

If you sensed anything from my post, it is tremendous frustration that Democrats never seem to grasp the big picture. Republicans do. They see that power is the only thing that matters, and if you have to hold your nose and vote for the worst candidate in history — even support them in a lost cause when they are tearing the country to pieces and trying to sabotage the administration that is literally going to save liberal democracies across the planet and perhaps even liberal democracy as a concept — you do it because without power, nothing changes.

And here we are — pinning hopes of ending the pandemic, saving the economy, and getting America back on track — on winning two special elections in a red state that gave Biden the narrowest of victories in an election that should have been a Democratic rout.

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2020 3:41 PM

[quote] Did you have to provide your social security number and a photo of your government-issued ID,

No you don't. The only thing I had to put was my phone number and an email address

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2020 9:47 PM

Roger Stone-Tied Group Threatens GOP: If Trump Goes Down, So Does Your Senate Majority

Conservative operatives and a super PAC with ties to infamous GOP dirty trickster Roger Stone are calling for Trump supporters to punish Republicans by sitting out Georgia’s crucial Senate runoffs or writing in Trump’s name instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2020 2:12 PM

Does Dump have an account on Parler yet?

by Anonymousreply 80November 24, 2020 2:20 PM

Forgot to say I would LOVE to see Twitter ban Dump for repeated lying and misinformation and for Dump to be forced to go to Parler where his shit will no longer be seen by most...

Please let that happen.

by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2020 2:22 PM

[quote]or writing in Trump’s name instead

Then even if he wins, he'll fail to be seated, not having residency in Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 82November 24, 2020 2:30 PM

r81, I expect that to happen at 12:01 pm Eastern Standard Time on January 20.

by Anonymousreply 83November 24, 2020 2:59 PM

Dang. They're going all scorched earth. Good.

by Anonymousreply 84November 24, 2020 3:07 PM

Oh please boycott.

by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2020 3:23 PM

You just can't fix stupid.

Trumpsters are anti- republican establishment and as they look to come back into power now their doughboy is out, they could fuck them over. I do wish this. The race is really tight so any nitwit who writes in Trumps name is a win for us.

by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2020 3:29 PM

Adding to r78, use Google Voice # (it's free) and an email you don't really use

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2020 3:29 PM

I think the SSN and driver's license is required to get the blue check equivalent. Twitter only requires an email and phone #.

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Who puts in their SSN and their driver’s license number to access some stupid right wing wannabe Twitter site? How stupid does one have to be to.... Oh, never mind, it’s Parler after all.

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2020 3:34 PM

I don't think this is such a dumb move from the Nazis. There's a few advantages for them:

1) The threat of boycotting can put pressure on the party to have one state fall on the knife and send a dueling slate of electors. That way, the presidential race really is up in the air, as congress then would decide who won the contest. That would motivate them to show up and vote to hold the senate.

2) The pressure could force the resignations of the Georgia secretary of state or even the governor. Especially if the governor is forced out, it would mean the MAGAt's would have "won a victory" against a "RINO" and get to vote for a new governor (probably that horrible Doug Collins) at the same time.

3) If the GOP loses the races, it will allow the Nazis to begin an aggressive slate of primaries heading into the midterm election. They already got that horrible nazi Madison Cawthorn elected to congress. Multiple that 1000x across the federal and state government.

So I think the conventional wisdom that this is a foolish action is wrong. It's a strong power play. They also have a lot of rebuttals for the arguments the grifter Republicans will use to try to compel them to vote anyway.

1) If the Democrats decide to pack the Supreme Court (which I doubt they will), then their argument is they can pack it again when they retake the government.

2) If Democrats admit Puerto Rico and DC as states, the Nazis can overwhelm them in states like Michigan and Wisconsin where they still have pull to get people elected into office to counter this.

3) If Democrats try to, God forbid! /s, pass "socialist" legislation, they will argue that McConnell can filibuster it unless he's just a "RINO" and is not serious about stopping it.

So they have a lot reasons to boycott and not a lot reasons not to. Something is going to give here. Either the GOP is going to give up something for their vote or they will lose the runoff elections and the Nazis are in a stronger position to retake power two and four years from now. Either way, they win and America loses.

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2020 3:44 PM

Because by handing over all their personal info to the Mercers and potentially subjecting themselves to identity theft, all so they can gleefully circle-jerk over the possibility of assassinating prominent Democrats while being closely observed by the FBI, they are OWNING THE LIBS!

I sure feel owned right now. Don't you?

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2020 3:44 PM

r90, you give them WAY too much credit.

This "election boycott" thing isn't some kind of eleven-dimensional chess; it's just fucking stupid.

Your concern is duly noted though.

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2020 3:45 PM

R92, I don’t think that poster is totally off base. They are indeed playing chess. I agree the majority of them are fucking IDIOTS, but key players like McTurtle are anything but.

I believe everyone here needs to take one for the team and get on Parler. They won’t be able to weaponize your info beyond trying to get you to support their causes. Also, I’d be very very curious to see how they respond to a poster pushing back with tons of facts, links, and reputable sources. Will they censor that? How will they respond? I think it’s hilarious that Rebekah thinks these hooligans can carry an entire platform, but maybe I’m wrong.

Either way, please engage in “rat fucking” on Parler. All as an ode to Roger Stone and Steve Bannon. Heads on a pike indeed.

by Anonymousreply 93November 24, 2020 3:56 PM

R92, exactly! Those are the same people who believe in “Q”. They’re not Einstein’s cousins.

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2020 3:57 PM

The problem will be the optics where Parler suggests that these alt right Deplorables have all the power and the media will gladly report how much more of a threat they are to the Biden administration than the toothless GOP trying to please the 1% while the Mercers celebrate being the new Koch Bros. elite which conservatives have to bow down to in order to stay in their good graces.

by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2020 4:28 PM

I joined parler, but I think some of the radical stuff is by invitation. Trying to figure out how to get that.

by Anonymousreply 96November 24, 2020 4:38 PM

Mainstream Trump-Republicans like La Sénatrice and Moscow Mitch are starting to panic. They are NOT on board with this lunatic Parler plan to throw the GA races to the Democrats in the vain hope that SCOTUS might order a re-vote (which [a] they wouldn't and [2] isn't a thing anyway).

by Anonymousreply 97November 24, 2020 4:49 PM

We need to make it seem like we’re horrified at the very idea that they might boycott.

by Anonymousreply 98November 24, 2020 4:51 PM

R93 This.

R97 As I said in my post, they don't have to throw the whole presidential election to chaos to give the Nazis what they want. They could force the governor's ouster and that would be perfectly acceptable to them. It's a bonus for the Republicans because, if the conditions to force Kemp out include making the new term a four year one, rather than finishing out Kemp's two years, it allows the GOP to hold the governor's mansion until 2025, making it impossible for the Democrats to take it in 2022. Plus, if they announce a new governors race now, especially since they already have someone in mind to replace Kemp (Doug Collins), it puts the Democrats in a difficult position of scrambling at the last minute to find someone to run and putting up an apparatus to be competitive in that race. I still think a dueling elector scenario is possible, but it's not the only thing the party can offer up to get them to vote. They have other options here.

by Anonymousreply 99November 24, 2020 4:55 PM

Oh no! They want to #WriteInTrumpForGA! Well, this just ruins everything. We must STOP THEM!

by Anonymousreply 100November 24, 2020 4:57 PM

Trumpers both disgust and horrify me, R98. I'll do what I can to express the latter a bit more strongly.

by Anonymousreply 101November 24, 2020 4:58 PM

wishing them the best of luck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 24, 2020 5:01 PM

If they write-in Trump our heads will explode! We must stop them!

by Anonymousreply 103November 24, 2020 5:01 PM

r99, the only way to "force Kemp out" is for the Legislature to impeach and convict him.

Is there any evidence whatsoever that the Georgia legislature is inclined to do that - and do it fast?

I thought not.

Now unclutch those pearls, dear.

by Anonymousreply 104November 24, 2020 5:34 PM

The two GOP senate candidates running in the runoff have already demanded the Secretary of State resign. It's not a stretch to see them starting to push for Kemp's ouster as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 24, 2020 8:22 PM

And a Republican circular firing squad is a bad thing because...?

by Anonymousreply 106November 24, 2020 8:23 PM

Newsom is helping the Democratic cause out in CA already. The Squad is on their way to seal the deal...

by Anonymousreply 107November 24, 2020 8:25 PM

Parlez-vous Parler???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 24, 2020 9:19 PM

[quote] 1) The threat of boycotting can put pressure on the party to have one state fall on the knife and send a dueling slate of electors. That way, the presidential race really is up in the air, as congress then would decide who won the contest. That would motivate them to show up and vote to hold the senate.

Turning GA would have no effect on the outcome of the election. It would be a matter of Biden winning by 20 electoral votes rather than 36.

by Anonymousreply 109November 24, 2020 9:25 PM

Parler, the bastion of free speech, is now censoring posts with the hashtag #WriteInTrumpForGA.

Oh, you wacky MAGA nutcases!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 24, 2020 9:29 PM

It's going to be fun watching the Repugs try to tame the monster they created. A monster that happens to be the stupidest bunch of motherfuckers that has ever existed. They are about to experience what we have been experiencing in dealing with them for the last five years. Where's the popcorn?

by Anonymousreply 111November 24, 2020 9:38 PM

[quote]Who else is salivating that the right wing DMs have been hacked on Parler? I can’t wait to see the dirt we might find. - Logical Lady Lib

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 24, 2020 9:42 PM

Huh, here's another one to back up R112's link. Is this the political Fappening?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 24, 2020 11:02 PM

R110, that’s hilarious. What else are they going to censor? All criticism of Trump is a given.

They’re going to have to start calling it Snowflake Parler.

by Anonymousreply 114November 24, 2020 11:40 PM

Tee-hee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 24, 2020 11:42 PM

Ooh geerl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 24, 2020 11:47 PM

#ParlerHack on Twitter is shaping up to be delightful ...

[quote]If the Parler developers were good at tech they wouldn't be working for Parler. #ParlerLeaks #parlerhack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 24, 2020 11:55 PM

And don't forget they require your SSN and a scan of your driver's license to sign up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 25, 2020 12:00 AM

When are we going to see some of this horrendous hackwork?

by Anonymousreply 119November 25, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote] As I said in my post, they don't have to throw the whole presidential election to chaos to give the Nazis what they want. They could force the governor's ouster and that would be perfectly acceptable to them. It's a bonus for the Republicans because, if the conditions to force Kemp out

Kemp isn't going anywhere

by Anonymousreply 120November 26, 2020 9:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!