Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has every homosexual in The Americas seen this?

In case you haven't...it's only 37 seconds long, don't freak out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3911/21/2020

Hahaha I miss her

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2020

We all miss Joan.

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2020

Hahahaha! She would have been crucified on Twitter if that happened today

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2020

I miss her. If she was still here Twitter would have canceled her by now...

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2020

Love Joan. But OP, not every homo in The Americas has seen that clip.

They were all, every last one of them, watching this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511/20/2020

OP = Rosie ‘Find me’ O, because there’s no such thing as bad publicity

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2020

R5 I thought she was Liza at first!

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2020

R2 not all of us.

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2020

Damn, I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2020

here she is, same performance - first few seconds is all you need to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2020

🔥Where is she now?🔥

by Anonymousreply 1111/20/2020

Joan was a bitch who knew how to play to whatever audience she found herself in front of. She'd be the first to trash gays if she knew it would get a laugh. She was a professional comedian not a social icon.

by Anonymousreply 1211/20/2020

[quote]She'd be the first to trash gays if she knew it would get a laugh.

I don't think she ever trashed gay. She REALLY loved the gays.

by Anonymousreply 1311/20/2020

R12 is thin-skinned and has no sense of humor.

Lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 1411/20/2020

[quote] She REALLY loved the gays.

Not as much as she loved The Donald. We would've thrown her in a grease fire at least 4 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2020

Martha didn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2020

Trump was just some trashy larger than life real estate guy back then - I'm sure she was amused by him and had no reason to "hate" him. She was never his "buddy".

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2020

What a rude woman.

Well, g'night then.

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2020
by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2020

Martha is a life-long Dem from Nutley. She has no time for the orange turd.

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2020

If she called you all a bunch of fags you'd be disowning her. I guess homophobia is okay if it's towards lesbians 🙄

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2020

Other than her use of the term diesel dyke - which delivered well can come from a good place, especially if you’re known for being a pro gay activist - it was not really a homophobic bit at all. Just a send-off of being unaware of stating the obvious. Had she designed a similar joke about Little Richard, Liberace, or Richard Simmons, as a gay man I would have laughed just as hard. Hell, had she said it about me, MARY!

Pudgy used to make fun of my table every damn time, inevitably (sniffing poppers and pointing at us, etc.) And we loved it. Lighten up, r21!

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2020

Homophobic bullshit posted on a gay website. Cool, OP. Do you know where you are?

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2020

She's hilarious. I saw her first in Uncle Charlie's on their large video screen before she became a tv personality. Live, she's side splitting.

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2020

[quote]She's hilarious. I saw her first in Uncle Charlie's on their large video screen before she became a tv personality.

It was a great place to see new comedy. That was where I first saw Roseanne before she was famous.

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2020

Funniest woman of all time.

by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2020

I would've loved her voice these last 4 years. Although I'm not so sure she would've been one of the sane republicans.

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2020

R25 me too! She was Roseanne Barr then, domestic goddess, and actually funny.

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2020

Not funny. Desperate. This is funny. I know many of our best comedians are miserable people, and maybe Joan was one of those, but I think in general, funny people do better comedy: and I find it insulting to all of us that Joan Rivers was ever considered one of the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2020

You just dont GET IT/her- R29

[quote]and I find it insulting to all of us that Joan Rivers was ever considered one of the best.

That means NOTHING

As I said. You don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 3011/21/2020

LOVE Westenhoeffer!

by Anonymousreply 3111/21/2020

Some like her, some dont. Enough like her for her to have been a star.

by Anonymousreply 3211/21/2020

R21 Lesbians are always the first ones to call gay men fags and regurgitate hate speech towards gay men but foam at the mouth if someone uses the word "dyke". Give me a break and learn to take what you and your community dish out.

by Anonymousreply 3311/21/2020

OP On behalf of the majority of gay men in 'The Americas', who is this woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3411/21/2020

Miss Uggams appeared to be having a grand mal seizure during her little prance up the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 3511/21/2020

R23 You HAVE to be the dumbest pile of shit that EVER lived.

EVER.

by Anonymousreply 3611/21/2020

R33? Don't even try it. If I had a nickel for every time one of you boys called a lesbian a "bull dyke," or wrote about humorless lesbians, carpet munchers, nut loaf, Nan Michiganwoman, lesbians with canes, let's be a lesbian potluck... I could go on and on. But (just like the Trumpers) any time a lesbian says something about you guys that's a plain and obvious truth (like this post), you have a hissy fit. I can't even imagine how many of you probably have me blocked for posts just like the one I'm writing now.

BTW, I loved Joan's bit at OP. But I'm not a humorless lesbian. How 'bout that, gentlemen!

by Anonymousreply 3711/21/2020

Case in point...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3811/21/2020

Did anyone bother with my link @ r10/

Why the fuck are people so prissy about videos? If my OP made you laugh this will too. OK, I'll tell you - Chelsea Clinton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3911/21/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!