Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sydney Powell

If you happened to miss a blurb or a snippet of Sydney (Trump's Campaign Attorney) of her in the evening news, just listen to this delusional cunt... What does DL know of her, or have to say?

I know she had defended Flynn, but not much else...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 30, 2020 10:59 PM

She sounds like she graduated from Liberty University Law School.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 12:59 AM

R1 I find her to be quite frightful. Looking for video coverage after seeing her address on MSNBC, I noticed she's a frequent guest and lecturer at Hillsdale College. That is scary enough on its own for me. I'm not an American, and though I've lived here awhile, I've a lot to catch up with "these people".

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 1:03 AM

She reminds me of Mrs. Huckabee.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 1:05 AM

Hillsdale College is a fucking hole. My parents get their fucking stupid newsletter for some reason and my mother hate-reads it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 1:18 AM

Weird combo of Southern accent and lockjaw.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 1:21 AM

Powell is unabashedly imploring Republican legislators to appoint Trump loyalists as electors. She is the only one actually front and centre advocating their option to overthrow the results of this election. Funny that many say no one would do this, or advocate for it, as it seemed too far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 1:25 AM

[quote] Trump attorney Sidney Powell spun fictional tales of election systems flipping votes, German servers storing U.S. voting information and election software created in Venezuela “at the direction of Hugo Chavez” — the late Venezuelan president who died in 2013.

A guy who died before Trump even became President, these people are NUTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 1:25 AM

I'm behind real time on MSNBC from pausing, but it shall be interesting what Rachel has to make of this.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 1:29 AM

How in the hell was this lunatic an Asst. US Atty in both TX and VA? WTF kinda loons they got prosecuting in those districts?

And THIS is how insane she is - even Tucker Carlson expected her to give evidence:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 1:30 AM

Are we sure all of this isn't a ploy to take down political satire including The Onion?

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 1:40 AM

Opal Gardner called from Pine Valley...she wants her sweater back.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2020 1:47 AM

I was trying to figure out who she looks like. She looks like Yeardley Smith

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2020 1:47 AM

Damn, what a crackpot. Scary, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2020 1:56 AM

Anyone in Dallas know anything of her reputation? She has her own firm there. She seems like a nutbagger, now that Maddow has mentioned Powell is implicating George Soros in this conspiracy to fix the election for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2020 1:56 AM

The Chavez claim is even more psycho. I'm just waiting for them to blame Obama for 9/11

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2020 2:02 AM

Just throwing out 'scary' buzzwords at this point.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2020 2:14 AM

yes no one heard of this psycho propagandist bitch until she started "defending" Flynn. Her tactics got rebuked numerous times by the judge but the strategy appears to always be delaying procedures. She was able to do it long enough so that the judge didn't sentence Flynn before the DOJ got involved and ordered the charges chopped (and then the legal battle became the DOJ vs. the judge while the case is still not finished).

She's just an opportunist. She has attacked the FBI as a liberal deep state

She appears frequently on Lou Dobbs' nutty show on Fox Business.

Today she put on her Oscar worthy performance

I wish there could be punishment, such as disbarment for lawyers like her. They abuse the system to make money

Once again she's just creating noise and a distraction to push things up to the certification deadlines in December

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2020 2:18 AM

Mitt had enough of this sick clown show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2020 3:16 AM

I'm thinking she must be Evangelical or Baptist. It would explain some of her persistent delusions, if she's the sort who believe Trump was "heaven's pick".

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2020 4:15 AM

R19 I think it's about money. It's a way to get fame or in her case infamy, access to power and money. She's now a right wing hero

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2020 4:21 AM

She was the wackjob attorney who took over for Flynn's normal attorneys.

She was the one who wanted to "take back" his previous guilty pleas and went down the conspiracy theory route to crazytown with him.

I think she has a history at Faux Noise but I don't watch it except to hate watch on election night/day/week.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2020 4:27 AM

If Joe Biden achieves nothing else in life, if he remains successful in removing these cultists, these thugs, these gaslighters, these anti-democracy forces from the White House history will owe him a debt of gratitude.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2020 4:29 AM

R22 Well said Fred.

R20 If you're correct, she's a damned good actress.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2020 4:35 AM

Leopard cardigan - nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2020 5:59 AM

She thinks she looks like Cher in that cardigan.

Cher would run her down in the street without hesitation, this is why Cher is a goddess and Sydney Powell is roadkill.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2020 6:19 AM

More crazy talk from Powell three days ago.... but picture of her from fifteen years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2020 6:25 AM

^^^. Jeez...what’s with all the animal prints? Tacky!

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2020 6:31 AM

If only she'd go hunting with the Trump shits while dressed like that, R27

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2020 6:46 AM

Her name is spelled “Sidney.”

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2020 6:52 AM

Sydney Powell is an evil version of Dr. Deborah Birx.

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2020 7:11 AM

R29 Right. Got it. Made a note of it.

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2020 8:07 AM

America's Republicans are really a different breed. I'm beginning to wonder if they're the human-alien hybrids.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2020 8:13 AM

What on Earth do they have on her that she's willing to go this far out there in front of a camera?

Or, is it untreated mental illness?

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2020 8:25 AM

R33 I believe she truly believes this. I haven't a clue what anyone may have to hold over her, but it is frightening. She has legions of right wingnuts online praising her, calling her a "true patriot", and asking for prayers for her and her family: to keep her safe...from EVIL Democrats I would presume!

I wish I could find the coverage of her saying the legilators need to appoint Electors for Trump. She's dangerous not only because people believe her, which perpetuates this falsehood, but she's becoming their shero. She's giving new false hope to many who were just beginning to become a bit deprogrammed so to speak. Now all these Trumptards are expecting them to fuck with, and change the Electors.

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2020 10:21 AM

I am amused at how Conserva-turds have appropriated the word "patriot" for their own twisted use.

Of course it's patently ridiculous to think a progressive cannot be a patriot, but then these are the idiots who also foster the Q-Anons.

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2020 10:55 AM

Dump's WH has become an insane asylum. Giuliani and this bitch are certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2020 11:25 AM

Progressives could neutralize Republicans’ appropriation of “patriot” by just using it themselves. As with wearing a flag pin, jingoism is stupid and offends nuanced thinkers. But liberals cede a lot of ground to conservatives by balking at the outward displays and florid language.

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2020 11:32 AM

R37 I’ve been saying that as well. I fully agree. Leaving things like patriotism to the right-wing is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2020 11:34 AM

Sidney, OP. Not Sydney.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2020 11:37 AM

[quote]If you happened to miss a blurb or a snippet of Sydney (Trump's Campaign Attorney) of her in the evening news

I'm missing all of it if I can help it. I'm so fucking sick of Cheetolini and his ever-rotating staff of co-grifters.

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2020 11:51 AM

Can someone explain to me how someone who was a federal prosecutor turns into THIS? Both she and Rudy were once respected prosecutors in respected districts. How in the hell do you turn into THIS?

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2020 2:27 PM

Biden needs to stop being nice. He can't wait for Republicans to grow a backbone.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2020 2:28 PM

[quote]I am amused at how Conserva-turds have appropriated the word "patriot" for their own twisted use.Of course it's patently ridiculous to think a progressive cannot be a patriot, but then these are the idiots who also foster the Q-Anons.

They are currently trying to steal a god damned election from the democratically-elected winner (unlike Trump's bullshit in 2016, this actually was democratic because the MAJORITY voted Biden). They want to install a fucking autocrat. These people are Fascist thugs, not patriots. They have no place in America. None. GTFO. They don't want democracy and no amount of fucking flags will change that fact. Treasonous swine.

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2020 2:32 PM

How dare they demand audits and transparency.

Theft! Thieves!

The Republicans, yet again, have truth as a weapon thanks to the Democrats. The GOP caught 'em red handed and they aren't going to back down.

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2020 2:51 PM

R44 bless your heart. The Republicans haven't used truth, as a party, at any point this century.

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2020 2:56 PM

R45 That's, just, obviously not the case. How long are Democrats going to drag this along?

by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2020 3:00 PM

God, I just looked at R44 via R45. No wonder I already had that loon on ignore.

These people have presented NO evidence and are trying to blame a Venezuelan who died three years before Trump became president. This is about making money off of pathetic R44s. Do these flying monkey cultists understand that whatever they hear at these press conferences from Powell and Rudy is NOT what they say when they go into an actual courtroom, because they're smart enough to know they're actually under oath and will perjure themselves.

Have you idiot deplorables not figured this out yet? This is a monkey-making scheme for these scummy lawyers who know they're dealing with idiots who'll believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2020 3:08 PM

Bad woman. There are a lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2020 3:15 PM

The conservative use of patriotism was annoying but vaguely understandable when Reagan Republicans used it for jingoistic purposes. For them to keep using it now for an ideology of national weakness and capitulation to whatever dictator promises Trump a hotel license is downright perverse, and yes, liberals have to take the label back for those who believe in the Constitution and the laws.

by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2020 3:17 PM

She needs disbarred. Rudy too. Destructive liars.

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2020 3:20 PM

BTW, do the flying monkeys understand that when Rudy screams "Fraud!" at a press conf, he then goes into court and states "It's NOT a fraud case"? Wake up, deplorables. You're being scammed. You're the mark and you can't even see it.

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2020 3:25 PM

Always remember, Republicans do and say the outlandish and crazy things they do because they know that a huge percentage of their voting base will fall for everything that comes out of their mouths. They don't care if the rest of us recognize it as crazy bullshit, as long as the people who vote for them year after year stay dumb enough to do it, that's fine.

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2020 3:39 PM

R52 As opposed to the "Trump is literally Hitler, America is a fascist country" crowd? The "cops murder hundreds of unarmed black men a year" crowd? The "Russia stole 2016, I just know they did!" crowd?

by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2020 3:45 PM

R53

You do understand that when woke millenials use the word “literally” it means “figuratively”.

The same way that the word “nonplussed” means “nonchalant”.

It starts with spelling errors, then mangled grammar and syntax, and concludes with random usage of fancy words stripped of their dictionary meanings.

Cross-reference Protestants claiming that Catholics are not Christian.

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2020 3:57 PM

R54 Uhuh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2020 4:05 PM

Straw man, straw man, straw man, straw man! Straw man!

by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2020 4:20 PM

I half expect her to start speaking in tongues.

Wouldn't that be great! Please please give her more air time to hang herself.

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2020 4:21 PM

This is just a naked grab for power, grasping at anything they can.

This is how the GOP always works. The GOP has fixed lots if elections--from Gore to Kerry to Hillary.

Now it's all out in the open the lengths at which they will go.

I am convinced they fixed results that show GOP Senators and Congresspeople winning by large margins when polls showed they were very close.

by Anonymousreply 58November 20, 2020 4:26 PM

R44, shouldn't you be out there inspecting Wayfair armoirs for trafficked children?

by Anonymousreply 59November 20, 2020 4:26 PM

My view of her is SHE'S A LOSER

by Anonymousreply 60November 20, 2020 4:26 PM

[quote] The Republicans, yet again, have truth as a weapon thanks to the Democrats. The GOP caught 'em red handed and they aren't going to back down.

Show us even one iota of evidence

by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2020 4:27 PM

Whatever the trolls can say about libs, when the Dems become cultists to the likes of a Donald Fucking Trump then & only then will you have a leg to stand on.

by Anonymousreply 62November 20, 2020 4:44 PM

LOL, R59!

by Anonymousreply 63November 20, 2020 5:01 PM

R17 - I agree. There should be many more disbarments than what actually happens in America. It's disgusting. And attorneys know this - that's why they constantly push the boundaries.

Lawyers get away with way too much in this country.

by Anonymousreply 64November 20, 2020 5:13 PM

The Scytl rumors were apparently true, according to Sidney. The thread that mentioned them appears to have been deleted. It still shows up in the search bar. Four servers were confiscated in Frankfurt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 20, 2020 5:18 PM

Except that it's all completely false. There is no office in Frankfurt, there was no raid, and there were no servers confiscated.

by Anonymousreply 66November 20, 2020 5:25 PM

I think it’s Sidney with an ‘I’ when there is a penis involved.

by Anonymousreply 67November 20, 2020 5:29 PM

Let me repeat it one more time for the idiot deplorable: WHATEVER YOU HEAR AT THE PRESS CONFERENCES IS ***NOT*** WHAT THEY CLAIM IN COURT BECAUSE THEY ARE UNDER OATH AND WILL NOT PERJURE THEMSELVES. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO AT PRESS CONFERENCES SO THEY CAN KEEP MAKING MONEY OFF OF YOU FUCKING SUCKERS. THEY KNOW YOU'RE IDIOTS WHO'LL EVEN BELIEVE A GUY WHO DIED SEVEN FUCKING YEARS AGO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE "FRAUD"! YOU SIT THERE WATCHING A FOOL WITH HAIR DYE COMING DOWN HIS FACE AND BELIEVE HIS LIES.

by Anonymousreply 68November 20, 2020 5:29 PM

[quote]The Scytl rumors were apparently true, according to Sidney

You really aren't very bright, are you? Had you bothered to look, you would have found that Scytl doesn't tabulate U.S. votes, that there was no raid in Frankfurt, and that Scytl doesn't have an office in Frankfurt. Which means that there was no raid of those non-existent servers in a non-existent office of a company that doesn't have anything to do with counting U.S. votes.

by Anonymousreply 69November 20, 2020 5:51 PM

You cannot argue with cultists on either side. It is not rational or logic based. It is purely emotional.

by Anonymousreply 70November 20, 2020 6:14 PM

R70, be quiet with the "either side" crap. No one on the left in 2016 attempted to overthrow the fucking election despite the fact that Hillary won the damned popular vote. If anything, if the GOP had won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections, the electoral would already be gone and you know it.

Show me major figures on the left who have millions of people engaging in psychotic conspiracy theories to overthrow our govt.

by Anonymousreply 71November 20, 2020 6:19 PM

And BTW, R71, this the president HIMSELF is pushing conspiracies, so don't compare anyone on the left to the fucking president himself or a Mayor in TX who's saying civil war is not off the table.

The "both sides" shit is very lazy and does not take context into account. No elected official on the left has ever called for violence. Whatever ingrown hair someone has up their ass over AOC or Omar or anyone else is based on hyperbole, not any conspiracy or violent rhetoric they have EVER expressed.

by Anonymousreply 72November 20, 2020 6:25 PM

The above is for R70

by Anonymousreply 73November 20, 2020 6:26 PM

The proof is on Hunter Biden's laptop which will be delivered by unicorns straight out of Capone's vault where Rudy has been safeguarding it!

by Anonymousreply 74November 20, 2020 6:55 PM

OMG, speaking of Capone's vault, did you see that Geraldo thinks they should rename the Covid vaccine after Trump to get him to concede. We don't need that fat fuck to concede. I hope he has to be dragged out.

by Anonymousreply 75November 20, 2020 6:57 PM

Yes, what Trump's legal team claims in public is completely different from what it claims in courts.

The recent appearance by Ghouliani in PA court was a perfect example. He basically admitted there isn't any fraud--but his press conferences claim something completely different

by Anonymousreply 76November 20, 2020 7:03 PM

They are running a scam and shakedown. $$$$$$$$$$$$

It's the Trumps & cohorts, people!

by Anonymousreply 77November 20, 2020 7:20 PM

The clock is running out on Powell and company being able to provide proof about election fraud in time to stop the electoral college.

Soon it will be too late.

by Anonymousreply 78November 20, 2020 7:28 PM

47 days until the 6th of January.

by Anonymousreply 79November 20, 2020 8:06 PM

@JonathanLanday · Nov 19 Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell is now encouraging pro-Trump militias to "retake this country."

Landay is DC reporter for Reuters

by Anonymousreply 80November 20, 2020 9:51 PM

Why is there no "pussy stinks" in the thread title?

by Anonymousreply 81November 20, 2020 10:13 PM

R81 OK, I'll oblige...Does Sidney's pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 82November 20, 2020 10:16 PM

Anyone remember the old Warner Brothers cartoon with this tall Puritan lady with a long face? She was fighting off Indians with a musket. This crazy bitch broad is the spitting image of her!

by Anonymousreply 83November 20, 2020 10:24 PM

R39 It's been previously addressed, and corrected for, Sidney.

by Anonymousreply 84November 20, 2020 10:24 PM

With one swing state after another certifying the votes, there’s simply no way Trump can steal it this time

by Anonymousreply 85November 20, 2020 10:26 PM

Powell's pussy stinks like dead Alewives that have washed ashore, and have baked in the hot sun all day...

by Anonymousreply 86November 20, 2020 10:30 PM

Sidney has a pynis.

by Anonymousreply 87November 20, 2020 10:37 PM

R85 That mere fact still doesn't negate the damage these enablers are doing to your country. They're also encouraging a coup, or sedition when those like Powell outright call for state legislators to appoint "electors for Trump". This behaviour undermines not only democracy, but also a healing or coming together for the nation.

by Anonymousreply 88November 20, 2020 10:39 PM

She is full of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 20, 2020 11:53 PM

This was nearly impossible to find this spot, where Powell advocates for hand-picked Trump loyalist as ELECTORS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2020 1:10 AM

Her parents, Sidney Poitier and Colin Powell, must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2020 2:38 AM

LOL ^

by Anonymousreply 92November 21, 2020 2:41 AM

Sydney Powell is the Sarah Palin of Jeane Kirkpatricks!

by Anonymousreply 93November 21, 2020 2:45 AM

R93, I only wish she were as dumb as Palin. It is scary that she was a federal prosecutor in both TX and the Eastern District of VA - which is not for amateurs. She is clearly very smart, but also clearly fucking evil and greedy.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2020 2:48 AM

Once DJT has grabbed it, she's all smiien.

by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2020 7:37 AM

R94 Maybe she's credible.

The main argument she's making is that under Obama the CIA began operating in the U.S. in the same manner that it is well documented to have operated in foreign countries.

The CIA organizes coups, the CIA rigs votes, the CIA buys civil servants, the CIA threatens political opposition, the CIA engages is psychological operations and mass censorship.

It's miles more plausible than whatever the Russia business was ever supposed to be.

by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2020 12:10 PM

The CIA also runs troll farms, by the way 👀

by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2020 12:11 PM

[quote] Wake up, deplorables. You're being scammed. You're the mark and you can't even see it.

They're the types who hate the truth when the truth goes against what they want to believe. Even though they know what the truth is they lie themselves into believing what they want to believe, hoping and praying that if they wait long enough it'll all work out the way they wanted it to in the first place.

It's just how immature and uneducated people operate.

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2020 12:12 PM

Why is she dressed like a Boca Rotan retiree on her way to play bridge? She knew there would be cameras there to capture her insanity, surely?

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2020 12:16 PM

OTOH, OP, they are mostly instilling in Republicans that elections are rigged, ergo there is no reason to vote.

by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2020 12:19 PM

I’m always impressed by just how much Republican women seem to love wearing animal prints.

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2020 1:05 PM

And they all use so much hairspray that their hair looks like a helmet

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2020 1:06 PM

Powell is now all out “Let’s just steal the election.”

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2020 1:08 PM

R96, she has no evidence, hence no credibility. The Russian interference was documented.

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2020 1:13 PM

r9 Really ?...Look to what Mitch McConnell has/is doing to our courts with unqualified people and you have your answer.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2020 1:43 PM

She has been BATSHIT crazy during the Mike Flynn trial. Im really shocked Judge Sullivan hasnt jailed her for contempt and recommended her for disbarment.

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2020 1:49 PM

[quote]Sidney Powell is now encouraging pro-Trump militias to "retake this country."

She needs to be disbarred and arrested. If she were a Muslim person, she'd already be arrested for terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2020 1:50 PM

I want the bigots to think about if Ilhan Omar said anything like what this asshole has and what the reaction would be.

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2020 1:51 PM

R59 Hilarious! I did read on Politico that she's "sympathetic to Q"...

by Anonymousreply 109November 21, 2020 6:49 PM

Of course she is. She looks and sounds the type.

by Anonymousreply 110November 21, 2020 7:13 PM

"It's going to be BIBLICAL", says Powell. The next time a DLer thinks about about beginning yet another thread on WASP superiority, please remember this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 22, 2020 7:10 AM

She's the equivalent of Geraldo and Capone's vault. How many more times will you reveal nothing, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 112November 22, 2020 7:12 AM

Per usual, the right-wing troll shits come out at this hour. R111, no one is watching that shit for 2 secs, let along 20 Minutes. Newsmax TV? LOL.

You people are pathetic. I'm done. Accept that these are scumbags who know you people are fucking losers. They present nothing in court that they say at press conferences because they know they're lying.

by Anonymousreply 113November 22, 2020 7:15 AM

the comments on this deluded video's page are so bizarre. It's pure Bizarro World; reichwingers are insane.

"I would give my life for her! God Bless Trump!"

Thousands of dumbass MAGATs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 22, 2020 7:23 AM

lmao Powell is now accusing Georgia governor Kemp and the Georgia secretary of state of being in on the steal since they've publicly stood by the election result in Georgia. She claims her new evidence will lead to them being out of office. Keep in mind both are pro-Trumpers but they're in repub crosshairs now that they're admitting the truth-that Biden won the state

by Anonymousreply 115November 22, 2020 9:32 AM

I would love it if Sidney Powell produced actual documentary evidence regarding financial benefits offered to Kemp and Raffensperger for recommending Dominion as a voting platform, thereby forcing their resignations.

Talk about a popcorn-worthy situation!

by Anonymousreply 116November 22, 2020 5:42 PM

now Christie has called out Powell by name calling her conduct outrageous. He called Trump's whole legal team a national embarrassment

by Anonymousreply 117November 22, 2020 6:10 PM

Are there any DLers on here who ever worked at a DAs office? How does someone like her who is clearly not dumb, become this insane? Same with Rudy. To go from a respected fed. prosecutor to mayor to THIS.

by Anonymousreply 118November 22, 2020 8:01 PM

R114 Those comments are not only disturbing, but they are also a window to their MAGA world. Even on channels other than Newsmax, some comments received between 2-6K likes proclaiming she is to go down in American history as a hero like George Washington, or the most famous attorney, etc etc.

The thanking Jesus, and calling for prayers for her, and her family is sick too. Some have even likened it to "David and Goliath". I wish more Republicans would call her out more loudly. Aren't these Dominion machines the very same used to ELECT Trump the first time?

"Bizzaro World" would be spot on.

by Anonymousreply 119November 22, 2020 8:15 PM

Dang, mark halperin is on newsmax now? Poor guy

by Anonymousreply 120November 22, 2020 8:21 PM

The comment @r114 reminds me of this except this woman has an excuse:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 22, 2020 8:24 PM

At the most basic level of critical thinking, if any of these claims were true, don't you think Powell would require extreme levels of protection for her physical well-being?

The fact that more Republicans aren't speaking up and so many people are ready to believe this garbage is terrifying and sad for the future of the USA.

by Anonymousreply 122November 22, 2020 8:49 PM

Close R1, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.

by Anonymousreply 123November 22, 2020 8:53 PM

R122, that's the irony of some of the rantings from Trump supporters. When you look at the comments to the video @R114, they're so worried about Powell's safety and hope she has security against "the deep state" and "liberals." It doesn't even occur to them that THEY are the scary ones. They are the ones who scare us because they're so insane in their rhetoric and actions. It wasn't liberals trying to kidnap the Gov. of MI and it wasn't liberals who had their moms drive to another state to go on a killing spree and it wasn't liberals who ran over and killed someone using their right to protest.

And how is it that Trump won in 2016 if all of these powerful forces didn't want him to become president and the "deep state" would let Hillary lose since she's a chieftain or whatever they call leaders within this deep state? How has he been able to do so much god damned damage in only four years and even on his way out is trying to set the country on fire and all of these powerful leftist forces can't stop him?

Get a mirror, deplorables. You're the scary savages in the scenario.

by Anonymousreply 124November 22, 2020 9:08 PM

R20, she's not a right-wing hero. Even Newsmax is backing away from her. She's someone taking advantage of the spotlight but it's not doing her any favours. She seems mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 125November 22, 2020 9:54 PM

No, shes just batshit...look uo her antics in the Flynn trial...she needs to be disbarred. But also remember, those are the types of lawyers Trump lights...throw everything out there and hope something sticks, and at best delay, delay, delay.

by Anonymousreply 126November 22, 2020 10:05 PM

Apparently the jig is up for this pig... Oink Oink!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 22, 2020 10:07 PM

Crazy Sidney is back at it again

One of the witnesses in Sidney Powell’s new Michigan lawsuit says in a declaration he thinks there’s something fishy about election returns in Edison County, MI. Thing is, there is no Edison County in Michigan.

Actually there's no Edison County in America or the ENTIRE WORLD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 30, 2020 10:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!