Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump campaign dumps Sasquatch Sidney Powell from legal team

She's fired!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 26, 2020 6:35 AM

maybe he found out she was transgender.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 9:55 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 9:55 PM

I hear Wawa is hiring, Sidney.

And even that would be a step up from cleaning up Trump's elephant shit.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 9:57 PM

im available

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 9:57 PM

I'm surprised because that's a well thought out and logical decision which I didn't think they were capable of.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 9:57 PM

I think attacking Kemp was a bridge too far

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 9:57 PM

They must be trying to get out in front of something. Is Powell about to be arrested?

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 9:58 PM

Note to Big Emily at GSA - here's what happens when you whore yourself out for Dump, but he no longer has any use for you. Kisses!

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 9:58 PM

Trump doesn't care for women who are rated a 1.... which is a warning to Big Emily.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 9:59 PM

Wow, miracles never cease.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 10:05 PM

I hear El Paso is hiring, Sidney. They need help loading the morgue trucks.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 10:06 PM

I can’t imagine kelly loeffler was too pleased with Sidney saying that Doug Collins was the legitimate winner of the race either.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 10:07 PM

Like everything else Trump has ever done, this legal campaign is a runaway freight train exploding in flames.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 10:09 PM

I can’t imagine kelly loeffler was too pleased with Sidney saying that Doug Collins was the legitimate winner of the race either.

Yeah, that was weird; McTurtle has to be furious, because her threats to go nuclear on GA hurts the repigs where they are trying to seats for control of the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 10:10 PM

Isn't she the one who was on a conference call with Bill Maher last week splitting hairs about the meaning of all the votes vs. legal votes?

And now Trump goes "I don't know her!"?

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 10:10 PM

LOL, and deplorables were just so worried about her safety because we liberals are sooo dangerous and scary that we -in their warped heads- threatened her life.

I'm sure these idiots are telling themselves that the deep state threatened Trump's life if he didn't fire her.

One hopes that she's so bitter about it that she says shit...

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 10:40 PM

I'm fine with her claims....I fired her because she doesn't have big enough tits

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 10:45 PM

Despite what people might think, a lawyer doesn't just hit the ground running once they join a legal team. The lawsuits the Trump team is filing are time sensitive and dependent on a clear strategy. Powell had been working on the team for a while and she can't be easily replaced.

I think the staffer who said, "One down, two to go," is referring to Guiliani and Bondi.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 10:51 PM

I hope she is screaming in agony.

Bye, you vile, evil, foul cunt.

Burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 10:52 PM

Are we taking bets on which dead leader was behind this decision?

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 10:55 PM

LMFAO

this is glorious!

now what's going to happen to her? She still makes money delaying Flynn's sentencing but what happens after Trump pardons him?

if even MAGA operatives are distancing from her, who will she have? I guess only some in the MAGA public still believe in her

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 11:09 PM

Gee, that’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 11:18 PM

[quote]Isn't she the one who was on a conference call with Bill Maher last week splitting hairs about the meaning of all the votes vs. legal votes?

No, that was fellow elite strike force member Jenna Ellis.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 11:18 PM

They should listen to her

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 11:26 PM

@MattGlassman312 · 2h Imagine being axed for craziness from a legal team that includes Rudy Giuliani!

This is like when Guns and Roses booted Steven Adler for drug use.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 11:38 PM

The QAnon types are explaining this as it being a strategic move because of the things she's saying about Dominion - by making clear she's not part of the campaign, it means Dominion can only sue her for defamation, not the campaign.

Of course, what the idiots don't realise is that by taking that line, they're admitting they know the Dominion stuff is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 11:45 PM

This is just hilarious. First the the main lawyer on the team and suddenly poof!

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 11:50 PM

Maybe the cunt can get a job at the dildo shop across from Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

I'm thinking "licking the sex booths clean"

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 11:59 PM

You're next Rudy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2020 12:03 AM

But Rudy released the kraken. I saw it dripping!

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2020 12:05 AM

No, r29, Rudy has an “insurance policy.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2020 12:07 AM

It’s too bad. She was getting the QANON types to boycott the GA runoffs because thousands of Republicans were in on the bribery scheme. Hopefully that conspiracy theory takes root.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2020 12:07 AM

Two advisers to Trump, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations, said the president disliked the coverage Powell was receiving from Fox News pundit Tucker Carlson and others, and that several allies had reached out to say she had gone too far. The advisers also said she argued with Giuliani and others in recent days.

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2020 12:13 AM

I hope this makes the Deplorables mad and sit out the Georgia election.

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2020 12:17 AM

Powell was getting far too much attention probably. Donny doesn't like it when others steal the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2020 12:19 AM

Is she still going to file her biblical lawsuit or has that been thrown in the trash?

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2020 12:24 AM

I just signed up for a Parler Account

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2020 12:35 AM

R37, will you troll some deplorables for us?

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2020 12:37 AM

Good idea, r37.

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2020 12:41 AM

How embarrassing. Bets were on Rudy and Sidney takes the fall. That's gotta hurt.

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2020 12:42 AM

Womp, womp!

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2020 12:50 AM

To the horror of his viewers Tucker Carlson destroyed her a few nights ago on his show.

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2020 12:54 AM

Maybe that's why she got fired? Even though Trump pouts over FOX, he still loves himself some Tucker and Tucker made her look bad which means Trump looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2020 1:02 AM

Hey Sid...if you don't like the job, return it for a full refund..but keep the leopard-print sweater as our gift to you!

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote]She was getting the QANON types to boycott the GA runoffs...

If Dems were smart they would pay an astroturf group to play-act as Q-Anon wingers and push this boycott all they way to January 5th. Rethugs are all dipshits and a large number of them will believe it and refuse to vote!

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2020 1:25 AM

r18...its referring to Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing. People started to question why attorneys who were on the payroll of a Russian mobster were working to help Trump overthrow the election

by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2020 1:35 AM

Lmao.

🤡 shit show. Never ends with these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2020 1:43 AM

Do the well qualified people refused to work for djt or what because these fools are beyond amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2020 1:46 AM

OP Mad respect for calling her "Sasquatch".

by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2020 1:59 AM

She was always independent of Trump’s legal team. The Trump team had to clarify because a lot of people thought she was. It’s false to say that the Trump team dumped her when she was never part of that team.

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2020 2:03 AM

The Qultists and Magats believe this firing is Trump being very strategic so that he can really win all the cases. Sasquatch is apparently going deep undercover to really bring the dems without them knowing.

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2020 2:05 AM

R50 Trump said she was part of the team. The tweet is still there. Go back to Parler.

by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2020 2:06 AM

There’s a difference between working together and having an official legal relationship. That’s what needed to be clarified.

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2020 2:11 AM

OP, please don't demean Sasquatch. He/she/it is an honorable monster after all.

by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2020 2:18 AM

Maybe she can and Huckabeast can record a duet together. They have the same weird way of speaking

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2020 3:11 AM

[quote] She was always independent of Trump’s legal team. The Trump team had to clarify because a lot of people thought she was. It’s false to say that the Trump team dumped her when she was never part of that team

Than donald trump shouldn't have tweeted that she was his attorney and they shouldn't have had her speak at a press conference

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2020 3:11 AM

They introduced her as a personal lawyer for Trump last Thursday. She was dumped because Christie and other senior Republicans complained. Glad to hear she will still go biblical. If you are a Georgia Republican, remember to boycott the runoff.

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2020 3:14 AM

Maybe we should all sign up for Parler accounts and egg on these QAnon freaks to boycott Republicans because they're not loyal to the Orange Anus. I haven't gone checked it out yet, is it like Facebook where can you sign up under a fake name?

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2020 3:31 AM

I got as far as them requiring a cell number. I gave them a fake cell number I use for texting but it didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2020 5:02 AM

[quote] a lawyer doesn't just hit the ground running once they join a legal team. The lawsuits the Trump team is filing are time sensitive and dependent on a clear strategy. Powell had been working on the team for a while and she can't be easily replaced.

Their lawsuits have been frivolous from day one and thrown out for lack of evidence. So a conspiracy theory about Hugo Chavez and Valenzuela was something she was working on?

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2020 5:03 AM

It has a website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2020 5:28 AM

Trump is in good hands with with these two sad sack slimy lawyers: the married couple, Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova.

Years ago, they were television all the time when OJ Simpson was on trial in 1995. They're back--and Trump's got 'em.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2020 7:20 AM

Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell:

“Georgia is probably going to be the first state I’m going to blow up ... [the filing in the state] will be Biblical.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2020 9:53 AM

More from Sidney Powell’s interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2020 9:56 AM

Your check is in the mail, toots.

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2020 10:00 AM

I imagine Trump fired her after he caught her sniffing his wig. That was too weird even for him.

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2020 11:44 AM

What is the Donald doing?

by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2020 11:53 AM

I was looking forward to seeing what a biblical court filing looked like. Imagining a cocktail napkin with "BECAUSE JESUS" scrawled in lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2020 12:23 PM

Brendad Ickson for replacement!! Or James Woods!

by Anonymousreply 69November 23, 2020 12:24 PM

I hope he brings in Briscoe Cain to replace her, and hilarity will ensue!

by Anonymousreply 70November 23, 2020 12:40 PM

I've been busy lately and haven't kept up. Who is Sidney Powell?

by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2020 12:43 PM

In her last NewsMax interview, she blamed the voting machines, CIA, the Republican Georgia gov and Sec of State, and praised the Bible.

It was full out crazy

by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2020 12:59 PM

OMG, did anyone notice that Mark Halperin is now working for Newsmax TV? There really is no lowlife they won't hire on the far-right. You can be a sexual-harassing pig, but don't be from an ethnic group Trump has targeted and it's all good.

by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2020 1:00 PM

How embarrassing for Halperin?! Although at this point, I bet NewsMax is willing to throw money at anyone who can give it a hint of credibility (even if they’re a disgraced sex pest). It’s not like the NewsMax audience gives a fuck about a person’s immortality.

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2020 1:48 PM

[quote] Than donald trump shouldn't have tweeted that

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2020 1:54 PM

[quote] In her last NewsMax interview, she blamed the voting machines, CIA, the Republican Georgia gov and Sec of State, and praised the Bible

It’s weird that crazy is able to pass the bar, but people like JFKJr couldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2020 1:58 PM

r76...JFK,jr was not the brightest bulb in the box...how else would you explain him getting involved in all this Q mishegas.

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2020 2:25 PM

He secretly passed the bar in those 20 years in hiding while waiting to become Trump's running mate.

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2020 2:39 PM

Is Matlock available to replace Sidney?

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2020 3:17 PM

R45 this.

People on DL are so quick to assume that straight right-wing "trolls“ would come to DL to "troll“... they probably don’t.

Because.. do you troll straight right-wing forums? You probably don’t.

But.. you really should.

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2020 3:24 PM

JFK Jr did pass the bar eventually, on his third try (and while he was still alive).

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2020 3:26 PM

Possibly.. perhaps you should, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2020 3:27 PM

Maybe JFK Jr. Should have worked harder on his pilot’s license then spending so much time trying to pass the bar?

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2020 3:37 PM

I love Parler conspiracy theories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2020 4:06 PM

Stop the commies y'all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2020 4:12 PM

I trust the thing with Parler will play itself out. These guys, when left on their own, can only self implode and then get picked off by the FBI one by one. I hope this time the Mercers will get dragged for this creating a social media network for wanna be militias with tendencies of local terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2020 4:12 PM

JFK, Jr. never wanted to be a lawyer, that was his mother's ambition or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2020 5:05 PM

[quote] worked harder on his pilot’s license then spending so much time trying to pass the bar?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2020 5:10 PM

Why would we believe her for one second that the election was stolen for Biden by foreign communists? Biden's 4% margin in the popular vote is actually 2-3 points less than the polling was showing right before election day. His fundraising was also better than Trump's. The signs pointed to his having more support. He didn't need foreign assistance, but this hack is arguing (or asserting) that Trump would have won if hundreds of thousands of votes hadn't been nefariously flipped.

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2020 5:17 PM

What's all the commotion about Sidney Powell? She's no weirder than any of the other Repigs and conspiracy sycophants kissing Trump's ass. And she's certainly no weirder than Rudy Guiliani.

by Anonymousreply 90November 23, 2020 5:28 PM

They need to dissolve the campaign entirely. He lost, it's over, and he's done.

by Anonymousreply 91November 23, 2020 5:43 PM

R90 Strange and booze addled as Ghouliani is, he has not expressed belief in Qanon, nor has he called for Republican legislatures to appoint Trump loyalists as Electors to steal the election from Biden.

Ghouliani also never accused other prominent Rethuglicunts like Kemp, as being involved in the Dominion conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 92November 23, 2020 5:47 PM

What's all the commotion about Sidney Powell? She's no weirder than any of the other Repigs and conspiracy sycophants kissing Trump's ass. And she's certainly no weirder than Rudy Guiliani.

Well, yes, but Rudy looks like Nosferatu & has acted like a loon for awhile - people are used to him (or as much as that's possible). This Sidney is a new creature & America just hasn't had the opportunity to fully acclimate to the latest psycho-de-jour

by Anonymousreply 93November 23, 2020 5:48 PM

R91 If they do that they can’t accept anymore donations. Grifter gotta grift.

by Anonymousreply 94November 23, 2020 5:51 PM

R70 & R 91, May I suggest the thread below for further reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 23, 2020 5:52 PM

[quote] Why would we believe her for one second that the election was stolen for Biden by foreign communists?

Well it certainly wasn’t Russia. The kremlin just put out a statement saying the incumbent president should accept the results of the vote.

by Anonymousreply 96November 23, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] Well it certainly wasn’t Russia. The kremlin just put out a statement saying the incumbent president should accept the results of the vote.

They finally got what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 97November 23, 2020 6:39 PM

[quote]What's all the commotion about Sidney Powell? She's no weirder than any of the other Repigs and conspiracy sycophants kissing Trump's ass. And she's certainly no weirder than Rudy Guiliani.

I was watching Lt. Gov of PA John Fetterman on MSNBC earlier, and that's essentially what he said about her firing. Like, she wasn't any more loony than the rest of them, so why did they even fire her like the rest are normal.

by Anonymousreply 98November 23, 2020 6:59 PM

[quote] JFK Jr did pass the bar eventually, on his third try (and while he was still alive).

Apparently, the most people ever passed the bar the time JFK Jr did. The conventional wisdom was the test was made easier just so he could pass in NY

by Anonymousreply 99November 23, 2020 7:09 PM

I believe McConnell pushed for her to be fired (because she made comments that potentially could make the Georgia runoff more difficult for the GOP) and it looks like Trump still needs McConnell for something. And, to quote Susan Collins, that concerns me.

by Anonymousreply 100November 23, 2020 7:09 PM

Sidney sounds like a 90 year old woman. She also seems unaware that Hugo Chavez died in 2013. We won't get into her obscene abuse of liquid eyeliner.

by Anonymousreply 101November 23, 2020 7:11 PM

but but ..she has thousands of pages of evidence of voter fraud...and aliens!

by Anonymousreply 102November 23, 2020 7:26 PM

And that’s evidence, r102. Valuable evidence that’s gonna convict a maniac.

by Anonymousreply 103November 23, 2020 7:31 PM

I'm still not convinced Powell was born female.

by Anonymousreply 104November 23, 2020 7:41 PM

I'm still not convinced Powell was not born a lower primate.

by Anonymousreply 105November 23, 2020 7:47 PM

I'm still not convinced Powell was actually born. As opposed to stitched together out of corpses and brought to life with a lightning bolt.

by Anonymousreply 106November 23, 2020 7:53 PM

I told you it was Tucker. That stupid, orange fuck is a typical, old, fool viewer of that disgusting channel and who despite whining about it, still religiously watches it and gets his orders from them. He has no mind of his own. Mindless oaf who lets Tucker think for him. The president of the United States is an imbecile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 23, 2020 8:07 PM

Can someone update me on the migrant caravans? Are they near the border yet?

by Anonymousreply 108November 23, 2020 8:08 PM

Robert K Trobich @RKTlaw I say this in all honesty: I have clients who were declared incompetent to stand trial whose paranoid conspiracies paled in comparison to what Sidney Powell is putting out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 23, 2020 8:10 PM

R92 R93. I get your point, but nonetheless, Guiliani has brought up some very screwball and nefarious conspiracy theories such as the voting machines having some tie to former Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez who has been dead for seven years. Sydney Powell isn't all that different from Guiliani. It's just that Guiliani is blaming Chavez, a foreign dictator, and Powell is tying American political figures to this madness. So as long as this legal team blames foreign shady dictators while standing there with hair dye running down your face, it's okay. But don't name American political nutcases; otherwise, you're out. They're all the same illicit lunatics, but yes, we know Guiliani's sick craziness so we're supposed to be used to it. But now we're new to Sidney Powell's lunacy, and someone had to go--and it wasn't going to be Rudy.

by Anonymousreply 110November 23, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote] while standing there with hair dye running down your face,

😂😂

I will never not laugh at this visual.

The man literally melted on National TV.

by Anonymousreply 111November 23, 2020 9:06 PM

I believe McConnell pushed for her to be fired (because she made comments that potentially could make the Georgia runoff more difficult for the GOP) and it looks like Trump still needs McConnell for something. And, to quote Susan Collins, that concerns me.

I was thinking that too; McConnell probably called him & reminded him about how the 25th amendment worked if he didn't get her to shut her pie hole & stop attacking GA repigs.

by Anonymousreply 112November 23, 2020 9:17 PM

[quote] will you troll some deplorables for us?

Yes, I'm posting about boycotting the Georgia senate runoffs, why we can't trust brian kemp and how kelly loeffler stole the election from doug collins

by Anonymousreply 113November 23, 2020 9:38 PM

I’m pretty sure that piece of snot lady has experienced her pussy being munched on

by Anonymousreply 114November 23, 2020 10:51 PM

For all the craziness, this odd bit stands out as one of the most curious? Why in a pack of liars and braggarts was this one singled out? What did she do (or more likely might have done) had she been left to carry on?

When Trump issues a statement that for once sounds like the responsible course to take, I think to think it's something much more than she got a little above her station in defending him.

by Anonymousreply 115November 23, 2020 11:37 PM

FOLLOW THE MONEY

by Anonymousreply 116November 23, 2020 11:45 PM

The weekly "Doonesbury" comics are now "Classic Doonesbury" strips from the past. Lately, they've been showing O.J. Simpson's post-acquittal search for his wife's real murderer, running around a wealthy neighborhood asking each resident to try on "the glove" (which never fits anyone). Oddly similar to Trumpy's current efforts to find some evidence/any evidence, somewhere/anywhere, of something/anything, somehow/anyhow WRONG!!!!

by Anonymousreply 117November 24, 2020 12:01 AM

She upstaged him as the new messiah in town fighting the deep state satanists.

Plot twist, both democrat and republican politicians are satanists.

by Anonymousreply 118November 24, 2020 10:05 AM

I'll echo R100 - this had everything to do with McConnell and those Georgia Senate seats. I loathe both Collins and Loeffler equally, but starting a conspiracy against sitting Senator Loeffler (not elected yet - ever) not defeating Collins was damaging to not only the GOP and the validity of its won races, but also the run offs coming up. Moscow Mitch needs those Repug voters to come out in force for Loeffler and wants them to forget about Collins all together. Also, any rumbling about the validity of the race as it pertained those GOP Senators in various states (we are looking at you Lady G, Concerned Collins, Hairhat Ernst) who miraculously won BIG in highly competitive races is not good for the GOP (nothing at all to see here folks, not "rigged" looking in the slightest!). Dump only cares about himself not the party - McConnell isn't that stupid and is sick of being derailed by the Trump train.

by Anonymousreply 119November 24, 2020 10:29 AM

To finish, it could have been as easy as Moscow Mitch saying that he would have Dump's back with any and all corruption investigations in the future if Dump canned Sasquatch (and might not if she kept spewing nonsense).

by Anonymousreply 120November 24, 2020 10:32 AM

You guys give Mitch McConnell and the GOP WAY TOO MUCH credit. The answer is right in front of your eyes and has been for years. Who is paying the legal bills for Trump's lawyers ? Its not his donors.

by Anonymousreply 121November 24, 2020 3:37 PM

'twas Covid what killed the Beast.

Rude-y going into quarantine was the final nail. Trump needed him out there doing theatrics.

by Anonymousreply 122November 24, 2020 5:56 PM

Rudy is in quarantine?

by Anonymousreply 123November 24, 2020 6:55 PM

So now Rudy is going to lead them to victory against all odds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 24, 2020 7:27 PM

I can't believe that people would vote for Loeffler after she dumped all the stock for companies that would suffer because of Covid and replaced them with stocks from companies that would prosper--all the while telling the public that Covid was no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 125November 24, 2020 8:03 PM

[quote] Rudy is in quarantine?

yes, because his son tested positive

by Anonymousreply 126November 24, 2020 8:03 PM

Wasn’t he just in a PA court a day or so ago?

by Anonymousreply 127November 24, 2020 8:42 PM

Before distancing the legal team from Powell on Sunday, Trump took note of Tucker Carlson’s criticism of Powell for not showing evidence. He remains loyal to Rudy Giuliani, telling advisers he knows there are complaints but that “he’s always on my side”

by Anonymousreply 128November 24, 2020 8:46 PM

Rudy will be fine. Nocturnal creatures are immune.

by Anonymousreply 129November 24, 2020 8:49 PM

Doesn't matter if Powell was canned. The damage is done.

Trump voters constantly bitch about "left coast libs" looking down on them, but people who believe the crazy shit that Giuliani and Powell spew are just begging to be looked down upon.

by Anonymousreply 130November 24, 2020 9:12 PM

[quote]left coast libs" looking down on them,

Because they're too insane to merely side-eye.

by Anonymousreply 131November 24, 2020 9:53 PM

Maybe Sidney could've helped them with this:

[quote]Responses to Trump's 3d Cir. appeal are coming in. This one, from Democrats Abroad, begins by citing Monty Python to describe the elite strike force.

[quote]"The attorneys for the President of the United States should not need three last chances to correctly state a cause of action."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 24, 2020 9:55 PM

That judge is a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 133November 24, 2020 11:50 PM

Sasquatch still promises to release the Krakken! The suspense is killing me!

by Anonymousreply 134November 26, 2020 12:48 AM

Wasn’t Wednesday mentioned? Well?

by Anonymousreply 135November 26, 2020 6:30 AM

Ah maybe it was to be filed on "a“ Wednesday.

Reporter: is that your bible? Trump: it’s "a“ bible.

by Anonymousreply 136November 26, 2020 6:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!